[Graded](Plotboard) Casting out the fishing line

Davak

Post by Davak » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:08 am

What Tatsuki had previously only described as a cabin turned out to be a two story wooden building. After she had opened the large heavy door the group situated themselves in the main hall. There was no electricity, only the dim sunlight shined through the big square windows. A large archlike doorway with glass revealed a view on the island's lake that seemed only a couple meters away. The main hall had a stairway that led up the next story and aside from the terrace door, there was an open exit into what seemed to be the kitchen. Sparsely decorated the only furniture in the hall where a long bench and a shoe rack that stood against the wall near the entrance. As the girls set down their bags and equipment Kaisa gave Koji a quick notice that he would quickly sweep the building. He took a quick turn to take a look at the kitchen, it was just as sparsely decorated as the hall, a table, four chairs, a sink, a fireplace and a couple cub boards. Up the stairs, he was greeted by a long hallway with multiple doors to his left and two long rectangular windows with a view of the lake to his right. He opened them door by door and peeked inside. Bedroom, Bathroom, Bedroom and the very last room at the end of the hallway seemed to be a work space with a large desk and a mighty chair. Nothing had been used, one could see the fine layer of dust that had settled on everything in the house, Kaisa was sure they were the first ones in here for ages.

By them time he was heading down the stairs again he could hear the group of girls rumbling about in the kitchen, they were unpacking plates and pulling food articles from their bags, it seemed they were setting the table up for a small lunch.

"Join us" Naru called out to him from the entrance "You hungry?"

Kaisa immediately turned red and looked over to Koji, he would wait for him to decide if they should join their clients or not.

Red X

Post by Red X » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:22 am

Koji was honestly taken back by the sheer size of the 'cabin'. He expected some rickety shack in the woods, not a two story building that put his house to shame. The inside was more in line with his expectations, no electricity, sparsely decorated, and quite frankly a little musty.

Kaisa went to scout and familiarize himself with the cabin while he stuck with the girls as the began to chatter and unpack. Of course, they were focused on food. Apparently, they had not enjoyed breakfast and Koji felt it was too early for lunch. He let them be, choosing to instead look around the bottom floor at scattered pictures of Tatsuki and her family.

He heard their host ask Kaisa to join them for lunch, but found that his partner was looking at him for confirmation. "You go on ahead. I wanna look around outside for a bit." While Kaisa secured the inside, Koji wanted to know the layout of the area to make sure no wild animal or cutthroats had taken up residence nearby. "I won't be long, just have to make sure the perimeter is secure."

Soon he was back outside, walking around the house and taking in the sights. It was a big change from the hustle and bustle of Kirigakure, but not a bad one. In fact, the pre-teen could get used to the serene feeling of nature. Koji was near the lake, a shimmering blue surface teeming with life not far from the cabin when he noticed something out of place. Near the tree line, was a path of dried blood smearing the grass leading into the forest.

Instantly Koji was on alert, a kunai in his hand as he moved to investigate. It was obvious that it wasn't a fresh kill, probably a day or some ago and soon he was able to find Deer tracks so it was definitely animal blood. But still, he felt uneasy. 'Could have just been a hunter tracking his buck. If the drag marks are anything to go by this thing was huge. Still, this place is supposed to be secluded from the villages.'

Bothered, the ninja turned back towards the cabin, Kaisa would need to know about this.
Sachio, Sato• Genin • Kirigakure
Deactivated LegendsShow

Taku Hyuuga • Genin • Konoha
Renshu Tenbun • D-rank • Rice country
Koji Minami • Genin • Kirigakure
Special JouninKiri Rozan Nagano
GeninKonohaNakamura, Osa• Missions: • Social:

D-rank Missing NinKumoMimuna, Asuna • Missions: • Social:

D-rank Missing NinSunaHisami, Shiki • Missions: • Social:

GeninKonohaKuro Ogawa• Missions: • Social:

Davak

Post by Davak » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:57 pm

"Motoko, grab the plates will ya" Naru was directing the other girls as they began setting the table. Koji had given him his consent as he went outside to check the perimeter. The mummified boy stood in the entrance to the kitchen observing the girls as they hustled about preparing a few snacks for the group. It was then that he noticed that Tatsuki was gone. He cleared his throat prepared the words in his head and asked Naru "Hey ehm... Where's Tatsuki?" Naru looked around puzzled, but before she could bring out a word Kimiko who had taken a seat filing her nails answered without looking "She went upstairs, I mean come on guys you don't think this place brings up some bad feels in her tss" Motoko who had a sad look on her face cried out "I'll go comfort her!" Kaisa was a bit baffled, but he knew he had to make the decision... ugh we told them to stay in pairs.

"No" he scolded, even Kimiko looked up now "I'll go get her, no one leaves the kitchen, wait on Koji". Gee, I bet Koji would have handled that better. Mimiko who was about to call Kaisa out for his snappy tone was quickly shut up by Naru who had a better understanding of the overall situation. "Go get her, food will be done when you get back"

And with that Kaisa leaped up the stairs, the door at the end of the hallway was slightly open. He was in the room within seconds, Tatsuki stood beside the majestic chair and was holding up a framed picture that she must have picked up from the desk. "You know I never got to say goodbye, he was just gone one day" This time he was speechless, "I ... uhh..." before he could continue she turned around wiped a tear off her face and nodded saying "I am sorry for going off on my own, let's go back right away". Slowly regaining the little words he could use he just said "Yeah" and let Tatsuki take the front as they both headed back. Halfway down the stairs Kaisa had mustered the courage to share "My mother died giving birth to me, I am not saying I know what it's like to be in your situation, but I can relate that it's not easy" Tatsuki seemed kind of surprised but simply nodded before joining up with the others who were all sitting at the table chewing away at some sanwhcihes.

Kaisa and Tatsuki joined them silently and it was only after Mimiko started talking that the group seemed to fall back in its happy talkative mood. Where was Koji?

Red X

Post by Red X » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Koji made it back inside to find the rest of the group chatting rather happily in the kitchen, none the wiser of the somber moment that had just passed. He immediately found his partner to fill him in on what had occurred, "Checked out the perimeter. It's mostly uneventful, but I did find some animal blood not far from the lake on the back side of the cabin. I'm no tracker, but it seemed pretty fresh, maybe only a day ago."

The younger ninja wanted to know what Kaisa would make of the information. While it could just be some random hunter stalking prey, he could not shake the feeling of unease that came over him. Koji didn't like surprises, especially not on missions. The memories of the smirking ninja trio flashed briefly before his eyes causing him to scowl. Never again.

"It could be nothing, but we should be vigilant. If the hunter is still around we could come across them, so don't be surprised if that happens. However, it could turn out to be something else entirely, so we'll have to keep a close eye on both our party and our surroundings. Can never be too safe."

Leaning against the wall, he took a glance out the window towards the treeline before focusing back on the occupants. He absolutely hated surprises.
Deactivated LegendsShow

Davak

Post by Davak » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:06 am

Koji came back moments later, the girls had overcome their short moment of silence and instead were back to their go lucky attidue chatting about the good weather and the possibilities of a good catch. Upon his return, Koji reported about a trace of blood that he had found near the forest. His expression hardened as he answered "We should definitely be more careful if the prey was taken down so close by than whatever hunted it might still be around" he took a breather before he explained his partner about the layout of the house and that he hadn't seen anything suspicious around until now.

The two could continue the conversation but quickly be interrupted by the girls who had finished up their lunch and were now hyped to use the good wheater for a few hours of fishing. Tatsuki briefed the ninjas "Sooo boys, there's a small boat next to the terrasse outside which one-half of use can use to row out a little into the lake and the other half will fish from the shore, we can't all go on the boat cause it's too small and we don't wana scare the fish do we? hahaha" she chuckled before seeing the serious looks of her protectors. "I mean that's okay right?"

Kaisa wasn't as bothered by the earlier news that Koji seemed to be, but the Toukia also wasn't as experienced. He had been raised to believe that the Toukai were the ultimate predator and honestly seeing a grown up in his full transformation you couldn't blame him. He looked over to his partner and asked "What do you think Koji? We could split the group in half and as long as we stay close to the shore from where we can still see each orther it should be fine right?." He wasn't much of a peoples person but the younger genin seemed a little tense and he wasn't sure how to calm the boy down.

Red X

Post by Red X » Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Koji frowned at the predicament. He'd rather have everyone together, especially with the recent discovery but he didn't want to rain on their parade. By the time Kaisa posed the question he was ready with his answer, "Yeah, that sounds like it'll work."

Turning to Tatsuki, "Just go ahead and decide who is going out and who is remaining behind. I'll speak with Kaisa for a bit and one of us will remain with each group."

He watched the older teen bounce away with a smile before turning back to his partner, "Which one are you more comfortable with, going to sea or staying ashore? I don't really have a preference and should push come to shove I don't think being on the water will impact my combat efficiency much."

All he needed was a few seconds to snare whoever came their way in a genjutsu and that would be that. Still getting the ladies to remain calm and get back to shore might be an issue, but they'd cross that bridge when they came to it.

"You're our heavy hitter, so maybe it would be best if you stayed on the shore. Anything or anyone comes out of the woodwork I'm confident you'll be able to protect them until I can make it to shore. Still, it's your choice."

From the other room, he could hear the girls starting to pack things up, "Sounds like they made their decision at least."
Deactivated LegendsShow

Davak

Post by Davak » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:48 am

Koji agreed to Tatsukis plan, and the girls went back to the cabin to make final arrangements before they could row out. His partner analyzed the situation deducing who should stay behind and who should join the girls on the boat. What he said made sense and Kaisa could follow his logic. "Yeah that sounds good, you head out"

Tatsuki and Naru came out of the terrace entrance wearing a life vest and a big grin on their face. Naru went ahead and pushed the small wooden rowing boat against the shore. "Come on guys!" she yelled.

"Gues that's your cue, I'll stay alerted"

Motoko and Kimiko had set up a fishing rod already, two chairs planted waiting for the line to tuck for a catch. Kimiko was filing her nails again and Motoko was reading. Kaisa watched the wooden ship drift out into the lake enjoying the breeze. That was until about 20 minutes later when Kimko got up and explained "Just gone go use the ladies room real quick" Kaisa simply nodded, he had taken a seat on a patch of grass and was observing the happenings around the lake's shoreline trying to spot anything suspicious.

The black haired girl disappeared in the house, and Kaisa didn't think much about it but as timed passed, she wasn't returning. He had it easier talking to Motoko she seemed just as shy as he was so he asked "Hey Motoko, Kimiko has been gone for like half an hour now, let's go check up on her" the girl nervously replied "Ehm well yeah guess its been a while but you know I can't leave the fishing line unchecked" Kaisa who was picking up on her odd and nervous reply continued "You know I can't leave you unchecked it'll only take a second lets go, I need you to go into the ladies room anyway" seeing as she had no other excuse and clearly not coping well with lying she confessed "Ehm I don't think she's in the bathroom" The Toukia was now on high alert. What the hell is going on? "Let's go, now!" he demanded and the two hastened into the large entrance hall. Kaisa could hear rumbling in the kitchen and he swiftly headed it the direction Motoko follow his trail obediently.

Kimiko was standing in the kitchen an empty bottle in her hand when she noticed the two she giggled and commented "Phew you held up Motoko ... hihihih". Kaisa was more than perplexed was she drunk? "What is that in your hand?" he asked carefully "This?" she asked pointing at the bottle. She staggered for a bit before she could answer "Well.. that WAS a really good rice wine, but the important part is WAS, cause now its all in MEEE" she sung the meee before going back to gigiling.

God I hope Kojis having it better.

Red X

Post by Red X » Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:53 am

Koji was not fairing any better.

Sitting along with Tatsuki and Naru was fine as they rowed out near the middle of the large body of water, but once they were there all they did was talk talk talk talk talk and talk! It was equal parts amazing and maddening. Koji sat in silence, aching to go back to the shore and escape the two harpies who seemed to thrive on meaningless conversations. 'No way any fish is going to approach with all this noise,' he winced as they broke into a fit of giggles at what he assumed passed for a joke, 'especially with that annoying cackle.'

Koji sighed as he glanced back to shore towards the cabin, but soon he was scanning the shoreline as he could not find the others. They weren't out here that long, and if they were attacked Koji had no doubt Kaisa would have found a way to grab his attention, so where were they? 'Maybe the others realized how boring fishing is?' He wouldn't put it past them.

Another round of laughter and Koji deflated a bit more, 'Whatever. I'll keep an eye out for them, I'm sure they'll appear again.'
Deactivated LegendsShow

Davak

Post by Davak » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:11 am

``You guysss totally ruined our trip ... ´´ Kimiko drunkenly explained "We" she motioned "Just wanted to come up here in this cabin and have some al girls times and just because SOMETHING" she was wildly swinging her hands " ANYTHING could happen, Katsukis mum makes us take shinobi along"

Motoko who had been silent ever since they entered the house now spoke up "Kimiko don't say that everyone is having fun. Koji and Kaisa are doing their best" Kimiko just waved her off "Tss Motoko you're no fun"

As the conversation unfolded Kaisa had no idea how to regain control over the situation, but he knew that if they wouldn't show up outside anytime soon Koji would probably start sounding alarm. "Alright, guys how about we go back outside?" Kimiko replied "Yes I want to go outside and sunbath a little" and with that, she was off towards the stairs leading to the next level. "Where are you going?" "To change Mr. Ninja geez you wanna follow me or something, to check if the bathroom is safe enough?" Kaisa who began blushing muttered under his breath "Motoko will you go with her, Ill wait here"

Moments later he was standing in the kitchen by himself, he breathed out heavily. He had expected his first mission to be a little bit more ... Spectacular? Not too dangerous but a there was something in him that wanted a to see some action, a tingle for blood so to say.

The girls were taking their time again. I hope there's not another bottle up there.

Red X

Post by Red X » Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:12 am

Koji watched wide eyed, his mouth ajar at the display before him. 'Unbelievable,' he thought, 'the impossible has become real.' The pre-teen brought his hands together and fluxed his chakra flow for the kai technique, checking to see if this was the work of enemy genjutsu. But alas, the scene remained unchanged. Somehow, someway, these two gossipy gals actually managed to catch a fish.

"Kyaa! Hold it steady Naru!"

"I'm trying!! He's just so lively!"

He didn't realize he was smiling as he sat back and watched the girls struggle with the rather sizeable bluegill, "What a natural you girls turned out to be."

Whether they heard him or not, they chose not to reply as the fish finally began to weaken his struggle for freedom and life. He was about to speak up again when he noticed movement from beyond the treeline. Humans, three of them. Koji didn't know if they were trying to be stealthy or not, but if they were ninja then they were doing a poor job of it.

He removed two kunai from his holster and held them out for the girls to take, "Somethings not right. Take these and stay here, scream if they come towards you." He watched as they took them with questions in there eyes, but before they could speak he was already coating the bottom of his feet with chakra as he began to run towards the house. He needed to find Kaisa before whoever was lurking in the woods did.

Deactivated LegendsShow

Davak

Post by Davak » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:57 am

Kaisa was standing in the sparsely decorated kitchen, he was waiting patiently for the girls to make their return so the three of them could go back outside.

Suddenly a scream ripped through the silence of the house, glass shattering and heavy footsteps could be heard from the room above. Something wasn't right...

He ran to the stairs, he was about to take his first step up when he realized someone was standing at the top, the light of the window behind him illuminating his figure.

"Tss to bad seems like they do have some ninjas as backup I thought they were just kids... difficult to sell on the market" a voice from beyond the hallway called back "kill em we just need the girls"

Slavers...

Kaisa was frozen simply eyeing the figure, a thin man dressed in long pants and a tank top, his hair was wild and untamed he had tried to keep it under control with a bandana.

"heheh take a good look at you killa kid" those eyes, Kaise could see it just as much as he could feel it, this man intended what he said. This was for real. Every practice, every spar every lesson led to a moment like this.

He started forming hand seals, he held his arms against the floor and leaped up the steps a jet of water originating from his palms propelling him up the stairs. He crashed into the man, with full force, the slaver clearly hadn't predicted this. The momentum threw the man backward against the window, but Kaisa didn't stop there, with all his weight he rammed the man one more time catapulting him out the window. Glass shattered and splintered into the garden, if Koji hadn't noticed anything, he would now.

Kaisas mind was racing, instinct and intent battling it out over who would make the next decision. The man on the ground was slowly getting to his feet but before the Toukia had the time to observe he noticed movement. He couldn't fully turn his head to see what it was, and suddenly he felt a searing pain in his stomach. A second large man had hit him with some sort of club, he bend forward due to the pain. His breathing cut out for a second.

In those few moments, his mind became incredibly clear, like a blue sky after a long storm. And he felt the sensation of his blood pulsating throughout his veins.

You want out?

It wasn't activating, it was just a sort of letting go, his viral protocol took control.

Cartilage began sprouting out of his skin, the wrapping on his left arm and leg burst as jagged scales and spikes formed around it. Fangs grew out of his teeth and the left side of his hair turned white and long.

When the man swung his bat a second time, Kaisas monstrous claws grabbed the slavers hand and with feral hissing, he twisted his own arm from his elbow upwards until an ugly snapping could be heard coming from the attacker's arm which Kaisa had just broken. The bat fell to the floor.

At the very back of the hallway, the last of the thugs had taken Motoko hostage, Kimiko was unconscious on the bathroom floor.

Jutsu UsedShow

*Suiton • Propel Leap
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra into their hands the user will fire two jets of water from their hand, essentially hurling and propelling themselves in the opposite direction of their jets as if thrown by a strength of 5.

~Half Transformation: Basic
C-rank Ninjutsu
Partially activating their viral protocol, the clan member will release their half transformation as detailed in their clan ability. The user also experiences a stat shift, as listed below. Those who use this technique can maintain the half transformation for up to half their stamina, after which their bodies will kick in an immune response to the viral protocol and cancel out the transformation. 5 posts must pass before they are able to reinitiate the viral protocol transformations, but they may still use partial transformations. Activating this transformation also begins the user's transformation into a more feral state of mind. The user of this technique is able to do a +6/-5 boost.
Ninjutsu: +/- 3
Taijutsu: +/- 0
Stamina: +/- 0
Control: +/- 2
Strength: +3/- 0
Speed: +3/- 0

Red X

Post by Red X » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:47 am

Koji arrived at the shore just as the figures broke the treeline. Three men, one of which was holding a net while the other two carried dented metal clubs of sorts. They had yet to spot him, their focus seeming to be on the back door of the cabin. Rather than attack outright, Koji moved with trained stealth until he was pressed up against the wall of the house not far from the men.

The one holding the net spoke first, "Ya think they need us back here? Just supposed to be a couple of girls?"

"Doubt it. Supposed to be an easy gig, just a few girlies coming to have some fun."

"Then why have us out here at all? It's not like they'll take precaution."

"Beats me, you know how the boss is though."

The third turned his attention towards the lake, causing Koji to duck behind the house to avoid detection. 'Did he see me?' His fingers wrapped around another kunai as he gripped the metal for all it was worth. He didn't have to wait long before the goons spoke up again.

"Well look at that. Looks like some of our little chickies are out on the lake."

Koji's blood ran cold as he gazed out to the lake. Sure enough, the girls were in sight, using the oars to noisily row to shore and straight into the lion's den, 'So much for staying put.'

Scowling, Koji pressed himself tighter against the wall as the goons began walking towards the shore to meet their prey, passing him without so much of a glance. It would be their lapse of caution that would prove to be their undoing.

The pre-teen lashed out with his kunai, burying it from behind into the kidney area of one of the goons who promptly cried out in agony. His warning fell short as before the other men could turn, Koji was already doing the same with the net-wielding member, knuckles warm with blood as the grown man sputtered and fell.

The last man standing swung his metal club down, striking nothing but the ground as Koji neatly side-stepped the attack.

"Ninja?! Of all the rotten luck! Supposed to be a few girlies, not some killer child!" Rather than wait for a reply, the man began to swing his bat in a frenzy in an attempt to nail his opponent.

Koji was no fool, he knew this man was far stronger than him. So without the element of surprise to hide his attacks, Koji kept his distance while looking for an opening to strike.
Deactivated LegendsShow

Davak

Post by Davak » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:16 pm

The large man in front of the now demon like Genin did not seem terribly hurt by his broken left hand, instead, the pain seared his anger and with his free hand, he reached back for a second blow. But before he could throw a punch the smaller creature lifted his leg and kicked the man straight in the stomach, the sheer amount of force almost made the Slaver throw up, but his encounter with the Kiri Genin would not end there. Instead, Kaisa made use of his viral states ability to stretch and extended the segmented leg all the way through. His stretched leg catapulted the man down the wooden stairs. His rolling and tumbling came to a stop when he hit the hard floor of the entrance hall where he would motionlessly remain.

The leader of the three held the small girl Motoko hostage, she was on her knees in front of the tall slim man. He had brown long hair that went down to his neck, but he kept his face clear of it via a red headband. He was relatively skinny and simply wore long pants with sandals and a brown sleeveless jacket, bare chested under it.

"That's enough you freak! One more move and I hurt the girl you hear me!" But Kaisa did not hear him, his mind was jotting about like lightning trapped in a bottle. He wanted to stop this person hurting the other person, even though in his viral state he couldn't exactly tell why. He wanted more blood and more battle. A rumbling hissing arose from his throat.

Then he struck, what he had done with his legs he now did with his forearm, within a split second the segmented scales moved apart and begun to stretch, his scaly spikes racing towards the man. Before the slaver was given the chance to even draw the blade in his belt Kaisas claws wrapped around his fore arm, and to his horror, they retracted just as fast. He lost his footing and fell face forwards to the floor next to the whimpering girl that was frozen solid from fear. He was dragged along the wooden blanks towards the monstrous looking creature. When the man was close enough Kaisa used the rest of his strength to twist his entire body around and launch the slaver against the wall behind him, simultaneously he stretched his free arm out and used the momentum of his turn to launch the last punch at his victim.

As the thin figure hit the wall with full force appearing to almost being stuck against it Kaisas punch dug deep into his lower stomach. He hit the floor in the same absence of a breath, unconsciously.

Davak

Post by Davak » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:37 am

Kahn, or Captain Kahn as he liked to be called was a man who considered himself as rough as the oceans he crossed. And he had been crossing the Water Countries Islands before the kids he had transported today were even born, but by all the fog in Kiri, even this man was taken back by the scene that unfolded at the small lake house.

After the kids had departed, he had spent his time on the Island over watching the movement of cargo into his ships when one of the pier workers drew his attention to an unregistered ship that had set anchor a few miles down the coast. With two sailors in towrope he slendered to the vessel only to find a pair of dirty slave traders keeping guard over a few empty cages. The battle hardened man and his men made quick work of these pesky fools and trapped them in the very cages that they capture their unfortunate victims in.

After a short interrogation sitting which concluded in one of the pesky slavers losing a couple of teeth, and Kahn finding out about a whole flock of them that had tracked and followed the kids and their shinobi guards up to the the cabin, he was about as angry as one of the famous summer storms that terrorized many of the smaller islands. "Worse than ship rats, ALL of you!" he declared as he threw his fist into his prisoners face.

Leaving his two mates to guard the ship in case the group of slavers returned he hurried back to the dock and gathered up two dozen men. Shipworkers and sailors alike who volunteered to show those fools a good time. Many of them had known Tatsukis father, a man who had made his fortune with trade yet never too fine to lift a cup of ale with the dock workers. A good man they all agreed.

And so they marched up the forest path towards the lake cabin. Yet when they stormed down the entrance door they made an odd find. Two slavers laid face down in the entrance hall. One of them must have been thrown down the stairs, the other man's fall was explained by the gap in the railing on the second level. One of the ninjas was lying unconscious on said second floor a girl with glasses who went by the name of Motoko desperately trying to wake the fellow, a second girl had passed out in the hallway, apparently due to alcohol.

Behind the cabin they bumped into a similar scene, four men laid in the dirt, one of them had apparently been launched out of a window in the second floor, while the rest of them had been knocked out by the second shinobi. Kahn remembered him to be Koji, the boy was out of breath but otherwise unharmed. The rest of the girls were with him, they seemed just as fine.

Truly Captian Kahn would later say, as he sat in a pup a couple weeks later telling the story to a group of lads, this had been one of the oddest finds he had ever made. One of the girls reported that the passed out Kiri genin had turned into a monster to fight the slavers, and apparently launching people from high places was some sort of sport to these shinobis? And then that whole drama with the madams, which was the reason that one of them had decided to down a bottle of sake herself.

It ended with Kahn and his men transporting the children back to the dock, imprisoning the slavers in their own vessel and together with his own ship they drove back to the village docks that they had left a few hours before. There they handed over the prisoners for a sweet bounty and send the girls back home with two sailors keeping watch over them and reporting to the parents. The Shinobi who had both recovered were sent back to Kiri, and for the most part, all ends well and good.

Return to “Water Country”