[Jutsu Training] How to stich a wound

Davak

[Jutsu Training] How to stich a wound

Post by Davak » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:14 am

Kaisa was watching his father tend to his garden that was placed in the courtyard of their large home. The man was 2 meters tall yet he was delicate enough to cut even the smallest branch of the little bonsai trees that were planted all along the stone walkway that led through the majestic garden. It was morning and peacefully quite. It flesh but Kaisa knew that behind the incredible calm and careful adult was a creature labelled a monster even among the Toukai. He had seen the man's full transformation, the monster that slept under his skin and it was a terrifying sight to behold.

"Father, you called for me?" The older Toukai turned around swinging his long tied up ponytail around and fixating him with his ever so golden eyes. "Ahh, Kaisa, yes I wanted to teach you a Lijutsu today, I thought it might be useful before you head out on your first mission". Kaisa was delighted "That sounds great Father thank you" "Great, to hear son, go prepare the training room and meditate a little before I come, I'll finish up here and be with you soon" Kaisho dropped his gaze as his son turned the corner to the practice room.

An hour later Kaisa was sitting legs crossed meditating trying to feel the chakra pulsating through him, he needed to be perfectly calm when practicing Lijutsu. The dimly lighted room and its deep silence were shortly interrupted by his father entering the room. Kaisho was carrying a small wooden table that carried multiple utensils on it, he put it down directly in front of Kaisa and then sat down opposite of the smaller Toukai.

"Kaisa... are you ready?"

Continuing his steady breathing the Genin slowly pulled himself out of his trance like state and opened his eyes. "Yes Father"

"Alright then" his hand swayed over the content of the small table. Three pieces of flesh laid on the wooden surface one large than the last. "Today I will teach you the chakra stitching technique when combined with blood clotting this can be extremely useful in battle situations to heal yourself and or teammates"

Pulling an exotic looking knife out of a pocket of his long-sleeved kimono, he showed Kaisa his open hand before without flinching letting the sharp blade run along the inside of his palm cutting a long wound into it. But before even a single drop of blood fell to the floor Kaisho used the Chition Blood clotting technique to stop the bleeding. Next, he put the index finger of his other hand at the base of the wound and with a quick zig-zag movement created charged stitches that caused the skin to close again and with another glowing of his hand the wound disappeared entirely.

"Now son the last technique I will teach you another time but for now we will stick to the chakra stitching before you can begin though you first need to know the right-hand signs and have prepared the appropriate amount of chakra. And remember when it comes to Lijutsu its all about control"

He went through the hand signs three times to give his son the chance to truly commit them to memory.

"Now once you feel ready you can try on these pieces of meat"

With a quick sleight of hand, Kaisho put three slices into each piece of flesh before waiting for his son to being his practice.

Kaisa breathed out heavily and then focused clearly, he was lacking in control especially for a medical-nin, he tried to stay in an absolutely neutral state of mind as he went through the proper hand signs. He could feel the sensation of chakra accumulating in his hands, setting his index finger on the bottom of one of the cuts on the thinnest piece of meat he could feel as the chakra now taking form began to jump from the tip of his finger to the flesh. But when he moved his finger the way his father had the light faded, the chakra was not properly formed.

Tss, stay calm first try. He told himself as he went back to the beginning.

He breathed out heavily again and repeated the earlier steps, this time he managed to drag the chakra stitch once across the wound before he had thinned it out too much and it lost form again.

He improved with each try managing to pull the stitch across more and more times until on his sixth try he managed to close the wound on the first piece of meat. It would take him another half hour to close the other two cuts on the piece of cow meat. And it took him another hour to close the cuts on the second piece of tissue. It was almost noon when he finally managed to close the cuts on the last practice piece.

His father let out deep chuckle, he had been at his side all this time correcting mistakes and reminding him to stay calm. "Good job son, not bad at all, I have one last test for you before I can proudly say you mastered the Jutsu, because the most important part of being a medical nin is that you need to be able to use this jutsu in the middle of battle. You need to be able to fully control yourself even in times of trouble are you ready?"

Without flinching he accepted his father's last exam, a sudden sting ran through his body as his father put a horizontal cut under his wrist. One of his main arteries.

Crap...

"Now son stay calm, it's not a vertical cut, you have a good ten minutes before the blood loss becomes critical. I want you to stay perfectly calm. Stop the bleeding with the blood clotting technique and then close the cut with the stitching technique, you can do it"

Kaisa could feel his heart beat rise, he saw the dark red liquid pour of the cut. He could feel panic creep up his chest.

"Calm your breathing" his father reminded him

He was right, Kaisa knew he could it. He breathed out heavily one last time and concentrated his chakra. Chiton techniques were his specialty, he quickly went through the necessary hand signs trying not to spill any more of his blood.He set his free hand over the wound and concentrated, he needed the blood to settle, to slow down, to stop. He sat there perfectly still for a good ten minutes before he could feel a crust build over the wound and the blood continuing to flow normally.

It worked, he relaxed a bit more, he could see his father nodding approvingly, with a shaking finger he continued to mold chakra and begun zig-zagging along the cut. It was working his wound was closed. He could hardly feel the minuscule amounts of chakra that were being pulled from source. He did it

"Proud of you son"

Return to “Water Country”