[Plotboard] Live Bait

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:49 pm

The boat had made landfall only half an hour ago, and with the obvious "we know where you live" speech Kuro and Aimi would send the shaken boatman on his way back to his pregnant wife. Now here they were, on Shinwa island, ready to track down and deal with the next gear in this organization's machine of corruption; the prostitution ring. But how to go about it? Well, unlike the previous encounter, they had little to go on. So naturally, they had to figure out a way to find their base here on Shinwa island... and the first word that popped into Kuro's head was one that Aimi would no doubt hate to hear.

"Bait."

He spoke to Aimi as they walked down the dimly lit streets of Okagawa, the largest village on the island with a population of about 8,000. "We need bait. They're not gonna be sitting around, waiting to take us to their leader. So we need to give them a reason to head back to their base... which means one of us needs to play the role of the helpless damsel. I'd do it, but I don't trust your ability to follow my captors undetected... So that leaves one option Aimi."

The mask on Kuro's face thankfully hid the huge smirk he had right now.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:12 pm

Aimi stopped dead in his tracks as he looked at Kuro. Okagawa was winding down for the day. Most people were either in their homes or in this local pub or that one, leaving the two men almost entirely alone on the street together and obviously a couple of ninja. If anyone was looking at them, they'd know to stay away - which was good for Aimi because Kuro's suggestion would have caused him to force the first person who approached them up to a wall until they gave over the information that he needed about the prostitution ring. He stared at the Special Jounin, silently cycling through emotions - amusement, realization, denial, frustration, anger, annoyance, and submission one after another after another. There was no way that he could get out of this without doing something even MORE distasteful!

He could order Kuro to play the part of 'bait' instead, but the young man was right. Aimi wouldn't do a good job of tracking down his would be captors and remain hidden. It was a no go. He next thought that they could simply capture a woman and have her play the part, promising that they would protect her no matter what. But that was a promise that he couldn't guarantee, and besides that, the idea of kidnapping a woman left a bad pit in his stomach. The only other option was to go about burning down houses until someone told them what they wanted to know which, while potentially effective, could just as easily give the people they were looking for time enough to escape from Okagawa and Shinwa island as a whole. If they were going to tear off this head of the hydra, it had to be done Kuro's way.

"... Don't. You. Fucking dare look over while I'm changing," Aimi snarled, clear embarrassment on his face as he walked past Kuro and stepped down into an ally way. Seeping himself into the shadows, Aimi reached down and pulled his cloak up from his belt one tug at a time, unfurling it from around his waist and causing the belt to sink down towards his thighs slightly. He slipped the white cloak on as it was meant to be worn, his arms going into the wrinkled, loose fitting sleeves and wrapping the cloak around himself. He undid his belt and pulled his sword and his butt bags off of it, setting them down on the ground next to him before wrapping the cloak around him tightly and fastening the belt around his waist as tight as it could be to hold it in place. Finally, with a sigh, the Yamai closed his eyes, made the heandseals, and became someone else.

Stepping out of the shadows, holding two butt bags and a sheathed sword in their arms, Aimi emerged in the vissage of a woman, his entire frame looking about 1/3 the size of his usual self while his height not actually changing. His features were softer, rounder, and curvy to boot! His hair remained white and the red dots were still present on his forehead, but aside from that? He might as well be an entirely different Yamai - a fairly attractive one at that. Perfect, he would begrudgingly admit, for the task at hand. Walking up to Kuro, he huffed and thrust his equipment into his arms. "Don't lose any of that," he said, his voice still his own even though his appearance had changed. Taking a step back and blushing, he tore his blue eyes away from Kuro, let out a sigh, and placed his hands on his hips. "So. Where do we start? I'm not just going to have to walk down the street, am I?" he asked. Huffing and puffing though he might be, Aimi did look and sound the part at the very least.
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Basic Jutsu • Transformation Technique]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed handseals, the user of this technique will be able to alter their physical appearance to match that of another person. By consistently emitting chakra throughout their body, the user is able to keep their appearance adjusted at the cost of their stamina draining over time. As this technique is quite strenuous to uphold, experienced shinobi may see more clearly through this delusive disguise. This technique lasts for a number of posts equal to that of the user's stamina.

0/20 posts

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Mon Aug 14, 2017 9:43 am

Kuro couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his mouth as Aimi's clear embarrassment and anger showed through. Still, he kept his mouth shut and averted his gaze from the Yamai as he did what needed to be done, and emerged a moment later from the alley as a Yamai female. "I was going to give you shit for choosing to become a female from your own clan, but the exotic appearance might be more valuable to kidnappers, and therefore make your abduction more likely. Good choice." Kuro then 'ooph'd' a little as the Yamai shoved his equipment into his hands, and Kuro smirked under his mask as his cloak unfastened itself on it's own and formed itself into a bag.

He then put the Yamai's stuff into this bag and proceeded to sling it over his back like a sack before the two would then move down the street once more. "Well, the easy part was your disguise... the hard part will be finding them and convincing them to take you. Chances are good they're not going to just pop out of the alley and blackjack you, I'd like to give them more credit then that. I have an idea... wait here." Kuro would then perform a Henge technique of his own, altering his form to appear more like a wealthy businessman with black hair, brown eyes and slightly tan skin, but most importantly hiding all of his connections to Kirigakure. Even his 'bag' altered it's appearance to look more like a briefcase then a bag.

The tavern was shady and rowdy, two people were already in the midst of a fight in one corner of the room and the rest were jeering them on. Kuro made a B line for the bar and leaned over it, setting his briefcase on the counter and removing a small bag of money from his ninja pouch. "Scuse me mate." he called to the bartender, a gruff, strong looking man with a black beard and bald head. "Huh? You don't look like our typical patron... what're ya after?" "I've had a long shitty day and i'm looking to relieve some stress. Know of anywhere I can get a good 'massage'?" Kuro slid the money across the bar to him, and the man picked it up and inspected it by weight before smirking back at him.

"There's a new parlor, opened up a couple months ago, place called 'Kaiho'. I've heard good things from my wealthier customers... seems your best bet." Kuro gave a nod and thanked the man before leaving the tavern and heading back to Aimi, motioning for him to follow. "Okay... we can't risk them hitting you. If they do, your Henge drops. Here's the deal; You're my slave, and i'm looking to sell you to the sex traffickers. They pay me for you and take you away to their head mistress at their main HQ with me following behind. But here's the most important thing; you're mute. you can't speak or even scream, so don't make a sound after we get started. If all goes well we'll get a hefty sum of cash out of this alongside busting them. It won't be long before we reach the place, so prepare yourself now..."

Kuro would maintain his businessman henge as he walked through the streets his 'slave' in tow beside him. He could only hope Aimi was a good actor... his role was simple enough, but could he keep his mouth shut long enough for this plan to work?
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:09 pm

Aimi could have, and wanted to, berate Kuro for complimenting him on his choice of disguise. Of course it'd been a good idea to make himself look like a Yamai woman! He was a shinobi, after all, he was pretty well aware what the scum of the world, like the ones they were hunting down now, would have liked to do to a member of his or any clan from Kirigakure! He felt ridiculous, though, pretending to be someone he wasn't for the sake of a mission. Some poor, helpless, Yamai girl, wandering the big, bad streets where known pimps were at! And to make it all worse, he (she) wasn't wearing anything under his (her) robe! He (she) hoped that no one would try to feel him (her) up while he (she) wasn't looking! UGH! It made him so sick to have to play the part of a damsel in distress. He didn't mind looking like a woman, he just didn't like the thought of having to act like a helpless woman.

It didn't help, either, when Kuro transformed himself into some wealthy looking money tycoon. Aimi knew that it was all for the mission, but he did not have to be happy about his role to play in it. Grinding his teeth together, he stepped over to Kuro's side and grabbed onto his arm, hooking it in his own and keeping his eyes straight forward. He didn't say a thing, he hoped that the special jounin understood it was for appearance's sake. As they made their way towards the tavern, he let go of Kuro's elbow and stood outside of the door, keeping his back to the wall and his eyes peeled for anyone sneaking about or... really... any excuse he could use to ditch this plan and do something - anything - else. When Kuro came out a minute or so later, with no one in sight for Aimi to follow up on, he stepped forward and grabbed onto his arm again, listening to the proposed plan.

"That sounds like such a shit plan! Pimps hit prostitutes all the time! And who's the say that this brothel holds itself to some higher standard?" Aimi whispered under his breath, knowing full well that they didn't have any better options and that his only choice was to grin and bare this part of the mission for now. He buttoned his lips, playing the part of the mute and, with a forceful sigh through flared nostrils, he reached up and pulled the top of his cloak open some, revealing his cleavage to the world. If he was going to be a mute sex slave, he might as well look the part of one as long as he was being forced into pretending to be one by virtue of 'do you have a better plan?'

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:14 pm

Kuro heard Aimi's whispers and noted them duly, but they had already made their way to Kaisho. Changing the plan at this point wasn't an option, and Kuro was convinced this would work out well... well enough anyway. There was always a fallback plan; interrogation. The two walked into the small building past a bouncer who gave Kuro an evil eye glare, and once inside the place seemed -somewhat- upscale. As upscale as a dingy, illegal prostitution brothel could be anyway. A woman sat behind a small counter, her face and hair done up to appear like a Geisha.

"Welcome sir, how may we help you?" Kuro gently nudged Aimi forward towards the desk, then cleared his throat before presenting him. "I'd like to skip past the bullshit if you don't mind ma'am. This isn't a legitimate business, and that's exactly why i'm here. This..." He gestured to the 'woman' before him. "Is Aina. I inherited her as a slave from my former employer after his... 'tragic' death. She's an outcast from her village of Kiri, unfit to be a shinobi and a shame to her clan. Her only function in society is on her knees..." As he spoke, Kuro gave Aimi a very light touch as a sign before attempting to force him down to his knees, a show of dominance and also a demonstration of 'her willingness to fulfill her duty'.

"...Well, uh... I'm not sure what you're getting at here sir." Kuro grabbed the bridge of his nose as the woman was either daft or feigning ignorance, still trying to cover the illicit operations going on here. "Quit playing dumb, you're bad at it. I have no use for her services and she's an exotic treat to those who would desire her. I am looking to make a profit. Unfortunately, I must make you aware of two facts beforehand..." Kuro would gently lift Aimi up to his feet again before gesturing to 'her' throat. "While her mouth and throat can serve more base services, she is entirely mute. She can't even grunt or moan unfortunately, but that doesn't make her any less enthusiastic. And secondly... She is frail. Something to do with her genetics, her bones are brittle and thus easy to break. If she breaks, it takes her a while to heal, so any form of 'rough play' is ill advised if you want her to be able to work for long periods of time."

The geisha woman thought long and hard, then gave a small clap, calling two men who were hiding behind a curtain out into the open. "Check her." The bigger of the two men walked over to Aimi and felt her skin, noting it's soft and velvet feel. He then reached right for her chest, and they felt real enough to him. As he moved to grab for her crotch however, Kuro put his hand in the way. "Absolutely not. If you want to take a peek to confirm her gender by all means, but i'll not stand by and let you manhandle her until a deal is struck."

The man glared at Kuro and prepared to reach back and hit him, but the woman spoke up and stopped him. "Stop!" She breathed a small sigh before walking around the counter herself and crouching down to eye level with Aimi's hips, taking a good long look before finally nodding. "She checks out. How much were you looking to sell for?" "Well, she's exotic. You'll never find another woman like her without kidnapping one, and good luck doing that with Kiri hot on her tail. This one is banished, the village won't be looking for her... three hundred thousand yen." The woman held her chest a moment, clearly surprised by the number before shaking her head in denial.

Kuro smirked and grabbed Aimi's hand, giving a bow before making his way towards the door. "Wait!" The woman yelled out and the bouncer outside moved in the way. "I would have expected more from you and yours... Intimidation and violence? Let's not resort to such crude tactics. Just pay my price and i'll be happy to let her go." The woman thought a bit more on the price before looking back at Kuro. "Two." "Two hundred eight. "Two hundred two." "Two hundred six." "Two. Hundred. Five. Final offer." Kuro paused... rubbing his chin...

"Deal." He then walked over to the woman and followed her in the back, where she reached into a drawer and pulled out his payment for the slave. Kuro accepted the bag with a bow and a smile before leaving Aimi in the care of his new caretaker, walking past the bouncer and out of the building. The woman would turn to Aimi and turn stern. "We're going to take a little trip. Come." She would then grab Aimi by the hand and work to lead him through the building...
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:24 pm

Indignation had quickly turned into smoldering rage as the proceedings had gone on. Truly this was a role he was NOT prepared for in the slightest, and he had Kuro's quick thinking on suggesting he be mute as the more or less sole reason as to why this plan had a chance of working in the first place. Aimi's jaw was locked tight, his teeth grinding together as he was looked over and discussed like some piece of property, the same way that he had been when he was presented to Kawazaiwa not long after graduating from the academy. A bunch of rich upstarts who probably couldn't even mold chakra looking him over like he was some sort of cattle to be graded - there was a reason that he avoided the Noble District these days. He was getting the same feeling from this geisha woman who, despite pretending that she had no idea what Kuro was talking about initially, was looking him up and down with the same quality of a consumer. He kept his eyes on her and his lips sealed tightly.

It didn't help in the slightest that Kuro, without cluing him in before hand, had apparently decided to throw in a couple of parlor tricks for the elder ninja to perform as well, just a touch being his only warning that he should get down on his knees before he did so, picking up on the context clues quickly enough. The fact that he was able to tune in to the plan didn't make it any less infuriating that he essentially had no choice but to follow it, moving at Kuro's signal in order to keep up appearances. This was SO not him! He wasn't sure which was the worse mission assignment, this or that time that he'd had to put on all of those hot, itchy clothes in order to pretend to be Yuri's bodyguard.

As the two thugs came out of hiding and went to examine Aimi, he held still, letting them look - and feel - him over without any sort of sign of complaint. Embarrassment was left by the wayside even as one of them reaches into his cloak to feel up his faux bosom. He wasn't even going to move as the thug went to check his crotch and was surprised when Kuro stopped the examination. He turned and looked at him for a moment, listening to his reasoning and finding them at once logical and a bit disappointing. The Yamai knew that his henge was more or less perfect, but if they HAD gone a bit too far and discovered something that they shouldn't have, well, wouldn't that have been the perfect excuse to just let loose and start tearing through this place? He tried not to resent Kuro for it as he turned back around to face the geisha once more.

She had now completely dropped the pretense of ignorance as she stepped around from behind the counter, the painted up woman roughly the same size as Aimi was now. He kept his blue eyes on her and his mouth in a hard, unsmiling line as she knelt down in front of him, grabbed onto the front of his white cloak and pulled it to the side, revealing to her a most supple and appealing looking sight to the right sort of person. Again Aimi remained still, as he very well would have done had he still looked the part of a man, looking down at his future owner (wait...) with a hard indifference, the sort of stone faced look that challenged the geisha woman by asking, 'Yeah, what of it? Like what you see?'

Of course he passed the simple visual exam with flying colors, the jounin lamenting only that she was wearing so much paint that he couldn't tell if she blushed or not by the fact that he wasn't wearing any sort of underwear beneath his cloak. Returned back to decency, he stood there quietly as his price was haggled over, the jouning thinking that they were somewhere in the ballpark of his actual worth in the BINGO book, though they might have been off by a little bit. As he stood there thinking on it, he had the odd thought that he hadn't checked his BINGO book status for a while now and made a mental note to do that when he got home to compare and contrast prices.

The transaction was made, money had switched hands and it suddenly occurred to Aimi that the physical ryo that Kuro now held might have been all of the physical proof that they needed to undoubtedly prove that there WAS a prostitution ring in this town, giving them, by Kiri's own authority he had no doubt, the justification they needed to REALLY crack down on this sleezy little town until they found the man that they were looking for. No sooner had the thought entered his mind, though, than the geisha had grabbed onto his hand and spoken to him like he was some sort of stupid, mute bimbo! He furrowed his pretty little brow at her but followed along behind her as she pulled him further and further into the shady establishment, no doubt to meet the other girls or some guy who would inspect him further, yadda yadda. All he knew was two things; he didn't like the feel of this woman's hand against his own, and he needed to keep his eyes and ears open and his mouth shut tight for any sign of the ring leader that he could find. He just hoped that wherever he was being taken he'd get the chance to slip away so that he could do some investigating of his own while Kuro was outside doing... something that he hadn't been informed about. Who exactly was in charge of this mission again!?

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:24 pm

Aimi would be led by the Geisha into a room with five other women, no doubt recently acquired prostitutes themselves. Whether their method of acquisition was the same as his own was hard to say, but two of them had pretty big bruises on their faces... No doubt they had mouthed off and been put back in their place. The rest were quiet and distant, staring off as they tried and failed at coming to terms with what would be their new 'life', if one could truly call it that. "All of you, GET UP!" With hushed gasps and a sob or two, the women quickly rose to their feet and stared at the wall, their eyes hazed over and lifeless.

"Take your place Aina." The Geisha would gesture Aimi towards a blank spot in the group, on the end of one of the two rows. Once Aimi undoubtedly followed instruction, the Geisha would look upon the six women and give a small smirk. "We'll be departing soon. All fresh product must be brought before the head mistress. In a minute I will be back with something to make yourselves decent. You will all remain silent, is that understood?" The women all nodded in understanding, and no doubt Aimi would have to do the same. As the Geisha walked past Aimi, she turned once more to look upon her newly acquired goods.

"Heh... won't have a problem mouthing off with you, will I? Being mute has it's benefits..." She chuckled as she walked off behind another curtain, leaving the women to their own devices for a moment. The one closest to Aimi turned her head to look at the 'woman'. "Mute? You can't talk huh? Lucky... At least you won't be asked to say all kinds of degrading, humiliating things..." A small tear trailed down the woman's face as she spoke on what was clearly past experience. It would be pretty obvious this was not the first time she'd found herself in this situation. A few moments later, the geisha returned with a series of simple looking cloaks, all various dull browns and greens. "Garb yourselves and fall in line. If you take a single step out of line, you will be corrected."

The women all nodded in understanding, something Aimi would quickly realize was the norm, kind of like addressing a superior with a specific phrase like "Yes Sir". The Geisha would clap her hands and three big enforcers would gather on the sides and behind the women, making sure they moved where they were directed. The geisha would then lead the way out the back door of the building towards a horse drawn carriage. One by one the girls would be filed into the back and covered with a thick tarp. Truly, they were treated as simple products, goods to be bought and sold and used at anyone's leisure. The tarps would be tied down and a few moments later, the horse whinnied as the carriage began to move. A couple of turns here and there, and then the cart went straight before picking up it's pace as it went down the main street and out of the nearby gate to the island's wilderness.

Kuro, on the other hand, was already outside of the city and his henge was dropped. The large bag of coin was stashed away in his ninja pouch, though it's weight was clearly noticeable. He waited in a bush, quietly observing from within as the carriage went by with three men sitting behind the Geisha, who was steering the horse. The carriage no doubt contained the girls, along with Aimi... A momentary burst of chakra into his Hyouteki would confirm that fact, as he was able to see their heat signatures through the tarp as the cart went by. He'd let it get a couple meters ahead of him before darting out behind the cart, out of eyeshot of the people steering it. Then he'd jump on to the back of the cart and, using the act of tree walking, climb his way down the underside of the cart and cling to the bottom of it. Finally, once in position, he'd tap on the cart a few times to let Aimi know he was there, but he did so in a way that the clutter of the cart across the ground would mask the sound.

In position... Now the fun part begins.
SpoilerShow
[Thermal Vision]
C Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Hyouteki
Kuro will channel chakra into his Doujutsu, altering the wavelength on which he sees to grant him temporary thermal vision. This tints most of his vision blue while causing anything with a temperature greater than 0 celsius to appear as anything from a light shade of yellow to a dark shade of red based on how hot it is. This vision extends up to 30 meters, but can only make out intricate details up to 15 meters away, and lasts for [stamina/4] posts before needing to be recast.
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:08 pm

Aimi stepped into the room with the other abused women and was struck with a cocktail of mixed emotions, all hidden behind a beautiful, stoic face. Rage at men, and women, who got their rocks off by beating others weaker than they are, sorrow for the women likely pulled away from their homes in the middle of the night or off the street one day with no one to protect them, disgust at those same women for either not having or having lost the strength and will to fight back, combined with the already present distaste for this situation as a whole in regards to the mission. Aimi looked at these simpering, beaten, broken women and felt at once sympathy and apathy towards them, apathy because they didn't fight and sympathy because they likely didn't know how. Somewhere in his mind he told himself that, so long as he was in their company, nothing would befall them and he intended to keep to that silent oath.

As the geisha gestured towards his new place in line, he looked at her for a moment before turning and walking gracefully in place, standing tall with his head straight, his eyes still planted firmly on the geisha unlike the others who turned their heads away in fear. He wanted to make damn sure that this middle-management pimp knew that she, 'Aina', wasn't afraid of her, as these women shouldn't be either. The geisha spoke words that he didn't care about and he stared on in silent, open defiance, his eyes never once leaving her, his face following her as she stepped forward and mouthed off to him. It was genuinely a struggle to not simply reach out and crush her wind pipe right then and there, to cease her from speaking every again. He despised people who thought they were bigger than what they actually were, and even disguised as a petite, supposedly frail woman, he knew without a doubt that he was a colossus compared to this ant of a woman.

As the woman next to him spoke he turned to face her, hearing the self pity in her voice and juuuuuuuuust not caring. Whatever she had supposedly been forced to say against her will, such as it was, he doubted that it was really all THAT bad. What was bad was that she had been forced to say it, that her free will had been stripped away from her. Poor kid, she didn't know what else was down the road for her... not that he knew any better, but he knew being forced to say something was a far cry from being forced to do something. At least she'd never have to kill anyone. He turned away from her as he saw the tear trailing down, not wanting to bare looking at it while also fighting the temptation to say something only to her in his deep, manly voice. A smile came over his face as he imagined how funny that would be right as the geisha returned with an ensemble of butt-ass-ugly cloaks.

His gaze returned back to the geisha woman and he stood perfectly still as the others moved forward and picked out some ugly rag cloak to wear. He, however, refused to put on any more clothes than was necessary and wasn't about to let some two-bit geisha pimp tell him what to do. His little defiance didn't go unnoticed, though, one of the enforcers stepping forward and drawing the jounin's attention. He wanted him to try and force him to put on one of those rank-ass cloaks, he desired that he try to show how big a man he was by attempting to lay his hands on him so that he could break his wrist, or stab his arm, maybe gouge out an eye or in some other way physically maim him. He had a hunch that the geisha woman didn't really KNOW who the Yamai were or what they could do, or else she know that even an exiled one (A laughable concept, really. The Yamai would sooner kill their own than exile one and let them roam the world free; just another sign that the half-assed pimp didn't know what she'd bought) was never ever without a weapon and thus was never ever in a state of complete pacifity.

Unfortunately for him and his violent desires, the enforcer was halted. "Stop," spake the geisha. "Let her wear what she has on. If she wants to be cold, fine. She'll look more perky that way anyways."

'Hardy har freakin' har,' thought Aimi, looking straight at at her as she turned away. 'Hard nipple jokes. Classy, bitch.' Truly his disdain for this woman in particular was growing by the minute, but for the moment he remained in character and without seriously injuring anyone. He turned and fell in line as they were herded out the back, climbing up into the back of the wagon when it was his turn to go and taking a seat, sitting up straight with his hands in his lap while the other women huddled together for more warmth and comfort. The wagon lurched forward and they were on their way to meet this mysterious 'head mistress', perhaps the ring leader of this prostitution scheme? He wasn't sure but he figured he would find out. Right as he was beginning to wonder where Kuro was at, he felt beneath his feet a particular tapping feeling that couldn't have come from the road itself. He looked down at his feet and assumed, more or less, that the thumping must have come from his partner in crime. To test this, he lifted up his foot and smacked it down on the bottom of the cart twice, as signal that he had received Kuro's. He did not, however, wait until sounds in the road gave him the opportune chance to do so, because if there is something that Aimi wasn't, it was subtle.

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:31 pm

The cart continued at a steady pace with no real difficulties for what seemed like a half an hour at least, maybe even an hour. Kuro was stuck like glue to the bottom the whole time and had received Aimi's signal, which thankfully the bodyguards and geisha didn't notice. When the cart finally came to a stop, voices could be heard coming from all round the cart in various directions and at various distances. The bodyguards hopped out and quickly took the tarp off the cart, revealing that the six women had been brought to what appeared to be a temporary encampment... a rather luxurious one at that.

All around them stood tents and makeshift cabins of varying size and make, clearly meant to be the covert base of operations for this brothel. "Unload them. I will take them to Akiko. Remember, don't harm the white haired girl. I paid far too much for her to be useless to us now, I'll have your head if a single bruise ends up on her." The men all nodded, annoyed but clearly they didn't want to die for some whore. They began ushering the women out one by one, forcing a couple who were being difficult with a swift push. Of course, the most they could do for Aimi was pull her down carefully if he refused.

The six women would be lead towards what was easily the largest of the tents, what one would consider the 'manor' of tents. It was easily a dozen meters tall with a solid support beam in the middle of the tent. The accommodations were fit for royalty; a bed fashioned from various animal hides and furs and stuffed with goose feathers, a rug woven from fine silk, bed curtains, mahogany chests containing all manner of things ranging from clothing to 'tools of the trade'. And there, on the bed, sat an absolutely stunning woman... Black, raven hair falling down the middle of her back, shining in the torchlight and waving gently in the breeze that followed the group of women in. Her figure was impeccable, with round hips and a bust that would make any woman jealous, but a slender figure with soft, pale skin. Her radiant blue eyes were entrancing... By all accounts this woman was easily one of the most beautiful women in all of water country.

And then she opened her mouth, and words woven from the finest cloth escaped her mouth. Her voice was as soothing as a gentle waterfall. With each fact Aimi learned about her, it would become increasingly difficult to believe that this woman was the leader of this prostitution operation. "Miss Kaede." The woman gave a small bow, and Kaede responded with a much deeper, more respectful bow. "Mistress Akiko, a pleasure as always. I have brought some newly acquired product to yo-" Kaede's words were cut off rather suddenly... by what Aimi would very clearly recognize as Hyouton. In specific, it was as if a hand of ice had formed from the moisture in the air, gripping Kaede's throat and lifting her off of the ground.

The controller? None other than Aisu, Akiko; The mistress of this prostitution operation. "How many times must we have this talk Kaede? These women are not product, they are human beings. While we are using them for our gains, they shall still be treated with dignity. If I find that you aren't doing that, I will find a replacement for you and feed you to the crows. Is that understood?" Even as she issued her threats against Kaede, the air around her still seemed so... soothing. As if, no matter what she did to you, you would never even -dream- of harming her. Kaede choked and gasped, but managed to nod, and was subsequently released. She fell to the ground, coughing and hacking, but eventually stood and gave another bow of deep respect.

Akiko then approached the group of women with a warm smile, tilting her head in curiosity as she noticed "Aina". "Ooh, how delectable... You've brought me a Yamai." "Yes Mistress. I just purchased her as a matter of fact. She wasn't cheap, but the seller assured me that she was already trained for this line of work. However, she is mute, and due to her heritage her frame is brittle. Nonetheless, I believe her exotic nature will make her worth far more than normal." Akiko reached out a hand to run along Aina's skin, trailing her soft, tantalizing fingers along her bare flesh. The touch was enough to make almost anyone weak in the knees, among other places. "How fascinating..."

Akiko took a few steps back and judged all of the women side by side... And then she noticed another face that she recognized. The same woman that Aimi had spoken to, who had mentioned that she had been forced into saying some very dirty things. In an instant another hand of ice formed from thin air, gripping her by the throat and lifting her up before bringing her over to within inches of Akiko. "You... You're the one that escaped, aren't you? Don't bother answering, I never forget a face... Normally I would kill you for disobedience, but i'm in far too good a mood with this newest addition to our operations. If you promise to be a good girl, I will grant you another chance. Now... Kneel."

She released the girl from her icy clutches, and she fell to the floor with a soft plop, gasping for air. But as soon as she could, she immediately prostrated herself in front of Akiko, face buried in the dirt. "I'm so sorry mistress, please forgive me!" Akiko looked down and smiled at the young woman and extended a bare foot towards her, to which the woman immediately began to kiss in respect and fear. When Akiko pulled her foot back, she gestured for the woman to stand before looking to Kaede. "Have her work doubles for the next week... to get back in the swing of things. Don't fail me now... You won't get another chance."

It seemed that no matter what she said, no matter how she said it, it was just... sublime. Her very voice would pull all negative emotion from Aimi, he had no desire to fight nor rebel... in fact, all of the women looked and felt the same way, even Kaede. The woman she had just choked rose and bowed with deep respect to Akiko. "Thank you mistress, thank you. I promise, I won't let you down." Where once that woman detested being back in this hellhole, she now seemed genuinely happy and excited to be here... excited to be a slut for sale. And Aimi would be feeling the same way, like he wanted to be here. He wanted to be used, to be bought and sold like a commodity. To serve others.

On the outside, Kuro remained attached to the cart for a few minutes after Aimi and the other slaves disembarked, getting a handle on the surroundings and the enemy presence. He closed his eyes and focused on the sounds of his surrounding enemies, listening out for each and every footstep made by anyone relatively close to him. After a few moments, he judged that there were at least a half dozen surrounding him, and that was just the ones that were making sound. Peeking to his left and right, he noted that there were more to his left than to his right, and to his right the only guard wasn't actively watching his location. From below the cart, it was easy enough to grab a small rock and toss it, getting the guy's attention focused the opposite way.

He peeked into the darkness to see if anyone was there, but eventually shrugged and turned his gaze to the cart. By that time, Kuro was long gone, disappearing into the shadows of the campsite. He ducked this way and looped that way, clinging to the darkness and hiding behind cover as he avoided the eyes and ears of the guards. Eventually he got right up next to the big tent in the center of the camp. He clung to it, keeping himself hidden decently well while he gazed through the cloth with his Hyouteki. He was able to see various heat signatures, one of which stood apart from the mass of what appeared to be six or seven others... Clearly that was the group of slaves, including Aimi... and the one addressing them must be the head mistress. He could hear her voice, and as he heard her speaking, he was beginning to feel... calm.
Jutsu UsedShow
[The Unseen Path]
D-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Kuro has developed a mindset for finding ways to his destination that allow him to remain unnoticed in almost any situation. He will always take his surroundings into consideration when trying to make an approach, and will use trees, shadows, bushes, columns, and other such things to hide himself as he moves in closer to his target.

[Focused Hearing]
D-Rank Tajutsu Stance
Kuro will close his eyes and focus intently on his surroundings, listening for any and all sounds that may indicate the presence of a nearby enemy. As long as he is intently focusing on the sounds around him, he can point out the sound of a nearby target within 15 meters of him and their general location with relative ease. Loud or obviously distracting sounds may interfere with the use of this technique
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:47 pm

The cart stopped and Aimi and the other women were ushered off of it. He didn't resist getting up and getting off of the frankly uncomfortable wagon, taking a moment to give a stoic look at the geisha woman as a reminder that he was watching her, just as she was keeping an eye on him to make sure that none of the enforcers laid so much as an unwelcomed hand on him. He figured, as he stepped off of the cart, that he should be thanking her for making his disguise all the more insured, but truth be told he was still wanting someone to try and have the gull to raise a hand to him so that he could ruin their week most elegantly. Alas, for the time being such antics would have to wait as the group of women and himself were lead through the apparent camp to get to the big top tent, which is exactly what Aimi thought when he looked on it.

The huge, gaudy tent looked like it was trying to do an imitation of some sort of slutty circus, which, in retrospect he supposed it was doing very well. Stepping inside of it was stepping into a menagerie of luxury in a misplaced setting, the furniture and fixtures clashing with the gaudy tent and the grass under foot. What stood out the most, though, was the mistress of the tent. His eyes almost immediately fell on her as they were filed in one after another and lined up before the raven haired woman and once they were on her, he found himself having a hard time taking them off of her. The pure perfection of her physical form was exquisite, the sort of beauty that one dreams their whole life of seeing. He found himself hoping that this wasn't the leader of the ring that he and the five other girls found themselves ensnared in, purely because the idea of causing the demise of such physical perfection didn't set well in his stomach.

The brief exchange between the geisha bitch, 'Miss Kaede' apparently, a name he tried his best to memorize, only cemented the thought of her beauty more in his mind as her voice seemed to exactly match what such a perfectly shaped throat should be able to produce. The marvel of mistress Akiko was cut short, though, by the sudden and jarring appearance of the hand of ice against the geisha's throat! Aimi's eyes went wide because he did indeed recognize that ability as the signature jutsu form of the Aisu. Did that mean that this woman was a rouge ninja, from Kirigakure no less!? He hadn't even seen her perform any hand signs! Was she just that fast, or did she possess some sort of ability that he wasn't aware the Aisu had? In truth, despite working with one of her apparent cousins, he knew very little about how the Aisu's kekkei genkai operated as he was sure that Kuro knew very little of the intricacies of his own. The clans of Kiri didn't exactly go around sharing each other's secrets at sleep overs after all.

The frantic stream of thoughts were cut short, though, as mistress Akiko began to speak again, berating the geisha for her choice of words and putting her in her place. Despite himself and his objective, the jounin found himself... enchanted by this woman. While he might not have agreed with her line of work by any means, the way she wanted this gaudy tent to be run was a way he could respect, her swift and brutal punishments of her underlings showed a strength of will he could admire, and just... just... god damn was her voice nice to listen to. If there was one word that the Yamai could use to describe the woman before him, it would be 'sexy'. What was more amazing, though, was that she chose to give attention to Aimi himself!

For a brief moment as the pale skinned beauty tilted her head and mused about how her underling had brought her a Yamai, the jounin felt as if there was no disguise between him and her. He looked at her and she looked right back at him, and this incredible sense of warmth came over him... that was almost immediately curbed by the geisha pimp speaking about how she'd just bought him today. It was during that brief span of time while mistress Akiko didn't speak and the geisha informed her boss of his 'condition' that he was reminded of his mission: to kill the leader of the prostitute ring along with anyone and everyone affiliated with her which was such a startling contrast to the attraction that he felt for her that he could hardly believe that he'd thought of harming her. Such thoughts were once again brushed away, though, as she reached out and ran her hand along his cheek, musing about how fascinating he was, Aimi feeling grateful, for some reason, that he was worthy of note to her at all!

His eyes followed her as she went down the line and examined the other women, trying to struggle internally with a flaw in his logic somewhere. He had a mission, it was to kill basically everyone there... yet how could he even dream of harming a hair on that woman's head? He didn't want to hurt her, he wanted to serve her! To be the best servant! Even as she reached out with her icy hand once again and choked out the woman who had spoken to him before, he could only feel a strange, dull conflict within him at the situation he was presented with. It was as if the promise he'd made to himself to protect these other women from harm had simply evaporated, where not even three minutes ago it had been as solid as concrete as he genuinely wanted one of the guards to reach out and try to harm him or one of the girls... why was that?

It clicked for him as soon as the woman was let go and she obediently bowed in front of her abuser. Aimi turned and looked at the other women around him and saw in their faces the same sort of awe at the sublime that he had been feeling ever since he set eyes on her in the tent. He somehow doubted that all of these women were lesbians, so why did they have this look on their face like someone had set a fire in their knickers? And why exactly didn't he want to murder death kill her right this very instant? She was beautiful, yes, and sexy and powerful, worthy of his respect and admiration, without question, but... but he was on a mission! That was supposed to come first before everything else save himself, so why was he entertaining thoughts about putting this own woman's happiness before his own? That's when it hit him, a deep, abysmal dread of a fact that, had he not been bewitched by this woman he might have picked up on the second that he heard her speak after her icy hand reached out to choke the geisha.

'Am I under a fucking genjutsu!?' Aimi asked, realizing that the answer was inexplicably, undeniably yes, and at the same time that he couldn't do a damn thing about it.

Aimi. HATED. Genjutsu.

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:43 pm

The Aisu criminal Akiko looked at her group of newly acquired slaves and smirked before turning back to Kaede and speaking ever so sweetly into the woman's ear. "Take them to the men. Let them have their way with them, as a means of breaking in. And be sure to have the men that take them come to me and inform me of how they... performed." Kaede gave a deep bow to Akiko before moving back to the half dozen girls, motioning them towards the exit. "Wait... Leave her." Akiko pointed straight to "Aina" and smiled, before curling her finger towards her in a "come here" gesture.

Aimi would be almost forced to do as instructed, as the genjutsu wore his mental state down and turned him into nothing more than a whore for hire. The other five women, along with Kaede, left the tent... the two were alone. "You... You're far too interesting to simply let you get used by my men. No, I want the pleasure of breaking you in myself Yamai." Akiko would go and sit on the bed, crossing one leg over the other as she slipped a hand underneath her bed covers. When she returned with it, she produced what appeared to be a black collar, like what one would see on a dog. She would then approach Aimi, circling behind him with a tantalizing grin. Once behind her, she'd lean in close and breath gently on his ear while her hands wrapped around the front of him, placing the collar around his neck and fastening it.

"Hmm... It looks perfect on you. Yes, I think i'll keep you for my pleasure. I've been in need of a new slave." As she spoke, she moved towards the bed again, her hips swaying back and forth in a hypnotic fashion before the turned and sat on the bed once more. "Now... kneel and beg, like a good pup." Though Aimi could resist the command, he'd find it extremely hard to resist doing anything Akiko said, no matter how demeaning or humiliating it was. In fact, Aimi was in complete control of each and every action he made despite this woman's genjutsu draining his mind... But the genjutsu made it so that disobedience was literally the furthest thing from his mind. She was like a goddess in his eyes right now, and who didn't want to worship and serve their goddess in whatever way they wished?

Outside the tent, Kuro found himself feeling faint and lightheaded as the overwhelming calm began to seep through his body. He found his desire to fight waning, the mission and it's perimeters were fading to obscurity, and his mind was jumping through some rather... provocative thoughts. Thoughts of Karagata, Mai. Thoughts of Yuri. Even thoughts of Megumi. But especially thoughts of Haruna... Beads of sweat began to form on his face and his eyes rolled back, his knees grew weak as desire flowed through him. But not a carnal desire, at least not in the traditional sense... No, he found himself wanting to serve them. To be their slaves.

And that was the queue that clued Kuro in; He had 'never' taken pleasure in that thought in his life, bondage and servitude was one of the most vulnerable acts one could participate in, and even with his guard down he couldn't allow such restraints to be put on him. Damn it... Genjutsu. Kuro shook his head in an attempt to gain some sense of self control back and perform the Kai seal, purging his mind of the debilitating technique. Once his mind was clear, everything came rushing back, and there wasn't a doubt in his mind about who the source of that technique was. The more mobile one, the one that circled the other one, was clearly the leader. The other signature, based on who he saw leaving the tent and the mention of the "Yamai" he heard in the tent, was Aimi. And Kuro immediately remembered that Aimi had stated earlier his biggest weakness was Genjutsu.

Shit.

As if it was all a reaction, Kuro's bow shot out from under his left arm and took full form while his right hand reached for three arrows, which he nocked all at once. But he didn't aim at the woman on the bed... He aimed straight for Aimi's calf. Sure he could put an arrow through the chick's head with ease, but if this genjutsu was as extensive as he imagined it was, Aimi would turn on him. And Aimi was -much- stronger than him; a fight wouldn't be good. But the arrow would cause him pain, and pain was one of the ways known to break genjutsu. He couldn't get close enough for a proper kai, but if the gen was weak enough, the shots would break him out. And then, being so close to her, Aimi would have free reign to bring an end to her. If the pain wasn't enough, well... he'd have to improvise.
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Flawless Aim Style • Multi-shot]
D-Rank Taijutsu Maneuver
The practitioner is able to knock multiple arrows upon a single shot, loosing all of them simultaneously. Their accuracy suffers from this, taking a cumulative -2 Strength for each additional shot.
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:16 pm

Aimi hated genjutsu. He loathed it. He despised it. He absolutely detested the practice of that particular brand of jutsu. So deep was his hatred that if he could, he would abolish its practice entirely and personally kill anyone who used genjutsu against him. He hated everything about it, from the fact that it was fake as shit to the fact that it gave someone the ability to manipulate another person's will without all of the hard work of actually manipulating them. He hated that genjutsu could be used to warp one's perception of reality, making their senses inane and their judgement futile. He hated that a genjutsu could leave you paralyzed and helpless without actually doing anything to it, that a simple application of chakra could trick your brain into actually believing that its limbs were no longer there or that you were made of stone. What he hated most about genjutsu, though, was his own inability to deal with it. He understood the concept of genjutsu perfectly fine, in fact if he truly wanted to he had no doubt that he could learn to utilize genjutsu just as effectively as he did his ninjutsu. What he just couldn't seem to get the hang of, though, was resisting these accursed illusions!

It was with this in mind and a swirling storm of frustration that he stood, fully aware of the fact that he was under a genjutsu but lacking the ability to do anything about it. What's more, his anger was forcefully made lukewarm at best by knowing who the caster was by the effect of the genjutsu itself! He just... couldn't be angry at this woman. How could he when she was just so perfect to look at and listen to!? How could anyone NOT want to bend the knee and worship her!? At the same time though, he knew very well that his feelings about her were false, that she was the most repulsive woman he had ever seen... and yet that just didn't matter to him! Every move she made, every breath she took, the wave of her hair, the subtle rise in her breast, he could feel himself practically melting in the palm of her hand, and yet he was utterly infuriated that he was feeling just that because it was not a genuine emotion he felt!

The others were ushered out of the tent, leaving Aimi and Akiko alone with each other, an excessively dangerous position for Aimi to be in because of what he was under the influence of. Fortunately he recalled that he and Kuro had discussed just such an eventuality as this, the memory coming back to him in a sudden rush. He remembered giving the Aisu Swordsman orders to stay within close proximity of him at all times, and that should he find himself under the influence of a genjutsu that hadn't paralyze him he would... his thoughts were interrupted as she paid him the compliment of being interesting, telling him sweet nothings about how she wanted to break him in personally which sent his heart a flutter against his will. He had enough sense of mind left to him, though, that he brought his right hand to his thigh and began tapping his fingers against it: tap, tap, tap-tap-tap. Tap, tap, tap-tap-tap. He repeated this sequence over and over again, hoping that Kuro picked up on it and acted accordingly to break him out of this infernal genjutsu!

He stood still aside from the tapping of his fingers as she moved up behind him and pulled his hair out of the way so that she could fasten him with a collar. It was so humiliating! Yet... he wanted this. He desperately wanted her to be so close to him, to put her sign of ownership on his body and he loathed entirely the fact that he was feeling those things against his own volition! It was all he could do to keep himself from panting, the Yamai actually feeling a blush come over his cheeks as her breath washed over him. He could smell her perfume and it was driving him wild, the disguised shinobi almost forgetting for a moment that he wasn't supposed to say a word and play the part of a mute as she told him how perfect the leather collar looked on him. He almost let slip verbally how he would be happy to wear it for her always - even as disgust made his stomach tie itself in knots at the very thought!

As he was ordered to kneel and beg, Aimi strode over towards her and did as he was told, getting down on his knees with a slow, deliberate pose, looking the part of a dainty young woman who was just eager to please, which he might as well have been. The only sign of his defiance was the constant tapping against his thigh. 'Hurry the fuck up Kuro. Hurry the fuck up. Hurry the fuck up,' he repeated over and over desperately in his mind, waiting for the feeling of release that would come with the breaking of this genjutsu so that he could get out of this humiliating position! He looked up at the raven haired pimp and reached out, placing his left hand on her knee. 'Hurry the fuck up Kuro.' He ran his hand up her knee just a bit before running it down towards her ankle, trying his best to beg without saying a word as he looked as vulnerable as he possibly could, knowing that she liked seeing her new slaves look that way. 'Hurry the fuck up Kuro!' He opened his mouth slightly and pursed his lips, giving the subtle hint of the things he would do for her with his mouth, the ways in which he could pleasure her if she were only to ask him to do so! 'Hurry the fuck -'

Then, Kuro came through for him. From some place unseen came the whistling of three arrows like the messengers of grace come to free Aimi from his illusory prison. Two of them found their mark in his calf, piercing his robe and sinking into the muscles of his leg, piercing him through while the third sailed past his foot and stuck into Akiko's furniture. In that instant, both the genjutsu and his henge were undone, the Yamai bursting in a cloud of smoke as his petite, feminine appearance vanished from existence and his true form became his once more, both in mind and in body. His will now once again his own, he gave the woman no chance.

Long before the smoke had cleared, nearly the same instant that it had appeared in the first place, Aimi's right arm shot out and grabbed onto Akiko's throat, the attractive looking pimp's eyes flaring up both in surprise and pain at this turn of events! As the smoke cleared, Aimi lifted his head to look up at the woman, a look of pure, blank, unbridled and indistinct rage covering the hard lines and angles of his face. In that moment, he hated this woman for having dared to usurp his will by means of an illusion, a false reality imposed upon him by a witch and a fraud. He knew the moment that he realized he was possessed by her spell that he would give her no quarter, but her genjutsu had prevented him from feeling the raw potency of his wrath until the moment it was broken.

Realizing that she'd been duped, however, and that she was no facing some helpless, mute, frail girl but instead an actual Yamai shinobi that she no longer held under her sway, her hands shot up and grabbed his arm, the effects of her Hyouton jutsu immediately taking place as the flesh in his arm began to freeze over rapidly. It was the only move she had time to make. Almost immediately afterwards Aimi brought his left fist up against the bottom of her chin, letting go of her neck and sending her flying up towards the roof of her tent, her grip on his arm peeled away by the sheer force of his blow. Aimi pursued her, leaping up into the air despite his injured leg and the pain it caused him and rising up to her height. There was a split second between the two of them where they exchanged glances, looks now so filled with hostility that it might have been a pair of wild animals squaring off against each other rather than rational human beings where not even a minute before there had been such lust and desire.

Aimi raised his right fist and began to pummel her, striking at her so hard and so fast that his fists were set ablaze. His every consecutive hit kept her pinned in the air as he assaulted every part of her physical being, the flames of his fists leaping off of her body and biting into her tent and her surrounding possessions. A great fan of flames seemed to erupt from behind her, accompanied by the raw unfettered sounds of brutal fist smashing against deserving flesh, the fire of Aimi's anger illuminating the entire tent from within much more prominently than it had previously been. Kuro would have a perfectly magnificent view of his partner silhouette as he devastated her body, burning her clothes and her hair, her skin, and bashing her body into the sort of pulp that even her most cruel customers could only dream of afflicting on the poor women that they bought for an evening.

When he was satisfied, that is to say when he was beginning to lose the momentum of his attack and the two of them began to fall back down to the ground, Aimi unleashed a final meteoric punch to her stomach that sent her crashing down into her bed as a flaming comet, the large, ornate, fancy mattress caving into the impact of her fiery body and buckling in on itself, serving as an impact crater while Aimi landed on his feet not far away from the foot of her destroyed bed, his fists still clenched and his body shaking with wrath and pain. What little of his arm she had managed to freeze was melted, the damage she had managed to inflict on him already healing while she lay as a burning lump of kindling in the middle of the burning tent, the fire from his viscous assault already spreading. People would be there soon. He found himself saying aloud as an agitated growl:

"Let them come."
Jutsu UsedShow
[Strong Fist Style • Morning Peacock]
A-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 35 Strength and Speed
The user launches the opponent into the air with an upper kick to the chin or through other means and then leaps up after them. The user then strikes at the opponent with their fists, each strike being so fast that the speed and friction causes their fist to be set ablaze. The user punches the opponent repeatedly, creating a peacock-like fan of flames as each strike connects. These flames set the opponent on fire. Once the user is finished, they will send their opponent crashing back to the ground, covered with the attacks' flames.

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:09 pm

To say that Akiko was shocked by the sudden turn of events that unfolded before her was an understatement, just as it was an understatement to say that Aimi defeated her. Defeated didn't even come close to doing Aimi's attack justice, the woman was left as little more than a smoldering pile of gore and pulp, hardly recognizable as even human anymore. The display was seen by the entire compound, but most of them had no idea what to even make of it. A few of them thought they were dreaming, until the earth rumbled as their leader, or what was left of her, shattered the ground.

And then came the howls and commands to go see what was going on, but before any of that Kuro was quick to slash apart an opening in the tent with his bladed gauntlets to check on Aimi. "Seems like you've got everything under control here... Whoever that was, she's clearly not going to be a problem anymore. But now I need to get ahold of someone who knows where the base of these people is. Keep yourself entertained Aimi, I need to capture that Geisha." He made sure to take a good look at the man's leg, ensuring he was able to walk and function despite the injury. He then took the man's belt off of his back, complete with both pouches, and tossed it to the earth at his feet. He also tossed him the sword, still sheathed, assuming he was decent enough to catch it.

And so Kuro took his leave, charging back out of the tent as men began closing in around the tent. On his way out, he cut down a few of the lesser men with some well placed slashes, leaving their corpses behind him as he charged after the Geisha.

The men Kuro killed were merely a fraction of the force that was gathered around the tent, a total of 30 some odd men were all prepared to enter the tent from various angles, each holding a sword or club or some sort of melee weapon in hand. There was no way Aimi would be able to sneak away from this, not that he wanted to of course. A collective battle cry resounded out as Kuro dashed past them, and a couple of stragglers would follow the young Aisu while the rest charged the tent.

They would enter and see the sight of their leader, then hesitate to charge the man who had done the deed... But how would Aimi react to being surrounded by a small force of young, able bodied combatants... that hardly held a candle to the power he boasted?
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:56 pm

Aimi turned his head as Kuro tore his way into the burning tent, seeing his partner quickly and accurately assess the situation that had developed to the best of his ability. As he spoke, the jounin simply nodded, but as he caught his Aisu partner looking down at his leg, he followed his gaze. Lifting his leg up, his robe moving with it thanks to the two arrows keeping it pinned to his leg, a large red patch of blood having developed, he reached down and gripped both of the arrow heads in his left hand, snapping the arrows at the calf and tossing them aside while he pulled the shafts out of his leg with a prolonged groan of pain, his leg beginning to heal up the instant that the wood was removed from his flesh. He reached out and caught his sword out of the air once Kuro tossed him his equipment, the Yamai taking two steps to pick up his belt from off of the ground before shrugging out of his robe and slapping the belt around his waist to prevent it from falling off entirely.

"Her name is Kaeda. Keep her alive until I can get to her after you're finished with her," he informed Kuro, strapping his sword to his left hip and turning away from Kuro as he ran away to perform his duties, leaving him standing in the middle of a growing inferno. The heat inside of the burning tent was steadily rising and it was welcomed by the once more bare chested Yamai. So contrary to the usual cool kiss of the mist in his home village, the licking heat of the flames matched his aggressive demeanor well. He took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, feeling rather cathartic after having dealt with Akiko the way he had. He thought, briefly, that perhaps he should have told Kuro that she was related to him but realized quickly enough that it could wait until later. It was around that time that the group of thugs charged into the tent.

Cutting their way in as Kuro had, barging through the front entrance or leaping through the holes eaten away by fire already, armed to the teeth, Aimi observed as nearly thirty men collectively hesitated at the sight of just one bare chested man in the middle of the tent, the flaming corpse of their matriarch blazing behind him. Many of them had expected there to be a small group of combatants, or to find their mistress in the middle of combat with some foe that had managed to slip past them. Nary one among them would have hazarded a guess that Akiko, so beautiful, so enchanting, so domineering in her power of her underlings, would have been defeated in so serendipitous a fashion. Yet there Aimi stood, his eyes moving over each of the men individually, briefly, as he turned his head from side to side to get a look at his enemies.

Aimi crossed his arms over his chest and waited for the hesitation to fade. Some poor fool cried out, the rest joining in much in the same way as they had done before entering the tent and all charged forward. In that moment, Aimi uncrossed his arms and assumed his default, aggressive stance, his right leg and shoulder pointed forward towards those who had come charging from the front of the tent while his left leg spread and moved further to the side, his left hand gripping the sheath of his blade and his right hand moving down towards the handle. Keeping a firm grip on the sheath, Aimi struck the hilt of his long sword with the butt of his fist and sent the entire blade flying out from the sheath, pommel first, until it connected squarely between the eyes of one of the thugs, knocking his head backwards.

The white haired jounin dashed forward and would seem to most, if not all, to entirely disappear before reappearing in front of the struck man and bringing his sheath up from his belt to his blade, resheathing it on the spot with such speed and strength that a shockwave erupted from the force of his movement, sending the struck man falling backwards into his comrades and stunning all those within two meters of him into a temporary state of paralysis. Aimi got to work on the five stunned men, pulling his sword back to his hip and drawing the blade to slash at the falling man from his groin up to the bottom of his ribs. He turned to each of the other four men and gave them each similar slashes, sinking his blade either across their gut or vertically over their torso, carving red lines into the bodies around him.

Sheathing his blade once more and standing up straight, Aimi turned to face the men who had chosen to come into the rear of the tent, the small group rushing forward comprising of somewhere between 5 and 15 men at a glance, he couldn't tell exactly how many there were. They were roughly 15 meters away and closing the distance fast as Aimi took in a deep, cavernous breath through his nostrils, filling his lungs with air as he rapidly gathered chakra at a chakra point positioned at the center of his forehead. Having gathered the appropriate amount of chakra in the time it took the men to get within 10 meters of him, the raging Yamai pushed his head forward, letting out a small puff of air from his nose and expelling the gathered mass of unstable chakra from his forehead. It crackled forward through the air as a nearly invisible marble, the sound of crackling air ringing out twice before the marble came in contact with one of the men and exploded violently, fire erupting from the compressed chakra in a brilliant explosion that sent Aimi's hair flaring backwards as a rush of hot air washed over him and the men behind him. Those who had been closest to the explosion were either blown to bits, as had been the case with the man who came in contact with the marble, or sent flying backwards into the flames, leaving only a couple who had been spared from the explosion itself who simply faltered and fell to their knees a moment as the shockwave from the explosion rocked their bodies.

Turning back towards the oncoming group he had charged towards, Aimi raised his sheathed sword up in front of him and grabbed onto the handle, yanking the blade half way out of it's sheath as one of the thugs got within arms length of him and brought a blade of their own swinging towards Aimi. He was able to block the attack easily and immediately moved to counter, the Yamai letting go of the handle of his sword so that it would sink down into it's sheath while swinging his right arm wide, punching the man in his left kidney. Immediately after he would spin on the spot and bring his left elbow up to connect with the left side of the man's face, the sudden blow to his head sending him reeling backwards. Following up on this, Aimi would finish spinning around and reach out with his right hand, grabbing onto the man's face and gripping it tightly before pulling his head back and thrusting his arm forward, launching the man backwards off of his feet to collide with the men behind him.

Two men came at Aimi from both sides, one brandishing a polished club while the other wielded a katana. Each one of them swung at nearly the same time, their weapons both aiming to strike at Aimi's upper body. Seeing them coming, Aimi moved his left foot forward and threw his upper body backwards, dodging their combined blows. He gripped the hilt of his blade and drew it out of it's sheath, slashing at the gut of the man on his right before spinning around and falling to his right knee and giving the man on his left the same treatment. He sheathed his blade and stood before the wounded men for an instant before lifting his right leg up and kicking both of them in the head, one after the other, sending each of them tumbling off in opposite directions.

Smoke was beginning to fill the tent in great abundance, rising through the holes that were already burned away in the top of the tent but not nearly quick enough. Aimi wasn't the only one to realize this as men all around him began to cough and debate if they shouldn't just leave the tent and let the ninja burn inside with it - tricking themselves into thinking it would probably be enough to stop him. Probably. Aimi coughed as he breathed in some of the smoke and knew it was time to get out of the tent. He began to channel his chakra throughout his skeletal system, a pair of skeletal wings sprouting out from his back, feathers forming shortly after. With a flap of his wings and a jump, Aimi took to the air and rose up towards the top of the flaming tent, drawing his sword and cutting his way through the top once he reached it. He flew out of the rising smoke and looked down at the ground below him, the flames from the tent giving him plenty of light to see by in the night.

He watched as men began to run out of the tent on all sides, mostly from the front, only a couple of stragglers emptying out from the sides or back. Coughing again and spitting out a thick wad of phlegm, Aimi grabbed onto the hilt and sheath of his sword and unleashed it once more, slashing at the air in front of him and sending a cutting wave of it down to one of the men below who had bent over and grabbed his knees, taking in deep gulps of breath. The wave bisected the man at the waist, pain ripping through him in an instant before disappearing entirely with the severing of his spinal chord. His body fell to the ground below, much to the horror of the man next to him who watched as the jounin dove back down to the ground in front of the tent, blocking the way for those who had hoped to escape into the night, his sword in his hand and a smile on his face.

Jutsu UsedShow
[Iaido • Art of Drawing the Blade Posture]
D-Ranked Kenjutsu Stance
A basic stance meant to maximize one's efficiency and power when utilizing Iaido techniques. The user stands in a long "L" stance. The Forward foot is pointing towards the opponent while the back leg is perpendicular. The weight is evenly distributed between the 2 legs. The sword and sheath is attached to the belt on their hip. Their free hand holds onto the edge of the sheath, while their main hand readies itself near the Tsuba of the Sword. The main hand shoulder should face the opponent. Being in this stance keeps the user steadfast and ready to react, helping them to counterattack even when taken by surprise at the cost of -5 Strength.If the opponent's Instinct stat is 10 less than the user's Speed stat, it 'all but guarantees' a counterattack.

[Mugen • Hilt Spear]
C-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
The user smacks the hilt of their blade with a powerful strike which releases the blade inside the sheath to launch forwards, either sending the sword flying forward pommel first or spinning the blade around, aiming down to stab into the first surface it comes across. The user may use this technique from multiple angles to form multiple ways of attacking. The distance that the sword can travel is equal to the user's Strength in meters and strikes equal to the user's Strength.

*[Iaido • Breakneck Sheath]
B-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 25 Speed
Through incredible amounts of practice the user of this technique has gained such a vast knowledge of Iaido and their sheath in particular that they have perfected the art of sheathing their sword. As such, they can sheath their weapon single handed if need be, and can do so with the same blinding speed that they would deliver a slash with, allowing them to chain together attacks with even more speed than before.

[Iaido • Dragon Howl Flash]
Prerequisite: 35 Speed, 35 Strength
In a reversal of what Iaido is based upon, this technique is utelized by sheathing the blade rather than drawing it. Utelizing a practice known as Shinsoku Nōtōjutsu (God-speed Sheathing), the user quickly sheathes their sword, typically about as fast as they could draw it, and in doing so at such blinding speeds creates a miniature sonic boom that spreads out in a 2x2x2 meter area. Anyone within this area aside from the user with a Strength stat less than 20 is stunned by this shockwave for one post.

*[Iaido • Line Draw]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 8 Speed
The technique is recognized by its signature stance of one hand just below the opening of the katana sheath and the other firmly on the sword. Drawing the sword in one swift motion, the user creates a horizontal or vertical slash in front of themselves before sheathing the sword, often chaining these strikes together for greater effect.

Katon • Combustion Sniper
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control, 15 Ninjutsu
After performing the handseals, the user compresses a large quantity of chakra at a single chakra point along the head, arms or legs with the exception of the eyes and any point that would allow for "backwards shooting" (such as the back of the head). This compression creates an unstable chakra mass. The user MUST expel this blast directly after creating it or be struck by its full effect instead. The user can "expel" this chakra in various ways depending upon where in the body the user compresses the chakra. The visual effect of this technique is a rapidly moving distortion in the air, like a tightly compressed "stream" of air sent forwards at a Speed of 25. As the blast travels it "crackles" the air around it leaving a small but still audible boom every 5 meters it travels for a maximum range of 20 meters. On impact the marble of chakra explodes in a fiery bloom, dealing 3 explosive tags worth of damage in a 6x6x6 area.

*[Iaido • Block]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
A technique developed out of need to protect himself from other weapon users, Block is simple in its use, but highly effective when used right. By partially drawing their sword, the user of this technique is able to use the back of their blade to block incoming weapon attacks should they time it correctly. The user must be careful when using this technique, should the attacker have a high enough strength, this technique could very well shatter the user's weapon.

[Strong Fist Style • Snake Pit]
D-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 10 Strength
The user will swing their arm wide, aiming their fist for the target's kidneys. Once the blow has connected, the user will spin their torso around on the spot, bringing their opposite arm up and around in a hook shot to the face of the opponent, always on the same side as the kidney strike. This combination of punches is meant to sent an opponent reeling backwards.

Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control
The user will channel to ossify bone in their shoulders, growing a pair of skeletal wings at a speed of 10. These wings then ossify further as thin, hollow bones are added, mimicking the structure of keratin in the feathers of birds at a speed of 10. These wings allow the user to fly, giving them a maximum speed of 10 while in the air and a maximum height of 15 meters.

[Iaido • Dragon Strike]
B-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
The user steps forward with the front leg while unsheathing the blade in a horizontal attacking motion across the body. So swift is this technique that it is akin to a "flash", being impossible to see unless the opponents' Instinct is greater than or equal to the user's Speed. This slash creates a thin wave of nearly invisible air which cuts whatever it comes into contact with with 1/2 the user's Strength and travels up to a distance equal to the user's Strength in meters.

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:10 pm

The sounds of flesh being slashed through, blows landing and screams of pain and agony rent the air as Kuro left the slaughter to Aimi. There were a total of three men who decided to go after the Aisu, but it wasn't much for him to draw a few Kunai, leap forward into a front flip and toss the three kunai into each man's skull while upside down, without even breaking stride as he landed and kept moving. He was still astounded that he had somehow missed Aimi's leg with one of his arrows... he -didn't- miss. He can only assume that the first two arrows hit before the third, and the man's leg twitched in reaction to the hit.

That little peeve of his aside, he was hot in pursuit of the group of women, figuring that the geisha would have abandoned them to their fates to leave. And it turned out he was right, as it wasn't long before he found the group of slaves running for an exit to the encampment. Kuro cut them off, and they screamed as they thought their death was nigh. "Relax! I'm not after you, I'm after Kaede. Where did she go!?" "I-I don't know, she left us the moment the tent caught fire! She went that way!" The same woman who had kissed Akiko's feet, the one who had escaped before, pointed him to the east, and Kuro gave a nod before turning to leave. But he paused a moment...

"Head that way. You'll find your way back to the town you came from, it's a few hours walk but the path was clear. You should be safe." The women all thanked him before taking off to the north... He couldn't just leave them to wander the woods. They'd get picked off by wildlife, or worse. But with the information he needed, Kuro took off at top speed to the east. And given his top speed and the sluggish nature of most civilians, it took half a minute at most for Kuro to track the Geisha down. Once he did, he simply commanded his cloak to enshroud the woman, who screamed for only a moment before the cape encased her and muffled any sounds she might make. "Heh... That was easier than I thought it'd be. Shocked there wasn't another shinobi here... Oh well, back to Aimi I suppose."
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Flawless Aim Style • Uncanny Shot]
B-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having advanced in their arts the practitioner is able to launch projectiles from inconceivable positions. No matter what position their body is in they’re capable of releasing attacks without any detriment to their aim. In addition, rapid adjustments such as dodging or spinning has no effect on their aim.

*[Flawless Aim Style • Flawless Aim]
A-Rank Taijutsu Discipline
Having surpassed even the masters of ranged combat the adept is capable of calculating all outside factors before releasing their shot. Ambient factors such as temperature, winds, moisture, water and even total blindness to their target can not waive their aim. So long as they have a means of detection and nothing is in their path that can’t be forced through or gone around they will hit their mark every time. Living targets must have a (speed+tai)/2 higher than the adepts (tai+instinct)/2 to dodge the adepts attacks without having another form of defense.
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Tue Feb 13, 2018 9:11 pm

The fighting continued. Aimi sheathed his blade and stepped forward, fanning his wings out behind him and rolling his shoulders. He walked forward towards the men in front of him with the steady determination of a set of actions that were entirely inevitable. The thugs at the front of the tent, still reeling from the smoke and the fire at their back, looked onward at the man with a healthy mix of skepticism and awe as the fire painted Aimi's pale form in the warm light of retribution. The lesson wasn't quite learned yet for these men though who were still steadfastly loyal to their dead mistress. Faces hardened after a look around to confirm that they still had numbers on their side which in their minds meant that they still had a chance despite being stood between an inferno and the maker of said inferno.

With another rally cry, the men charged forward towards Aimi with the man who had witnessed another of his comrades being bisected by an invisible slice leading the pack. Aimi ran forward to meet them, not even bothering to move as quickly as he could have but just sprinting forward to break upon them like a stone thrown into water. The first man he came across raised up what looked like a cleaver to strike at him, wild fury in his eyes. Aimi matched his look and motive by waiting until he brought the clever down to side step the swipe and ball his left fist up before driving it into the man's gut in an uppercut that lifted him up off of the ground and made his eyes bulge. Keeping his fist driven into the man's gullet, Aimi took a step backwards and lifted the man entirely up and off of the ground, swinging him around in an upwards arch before slamming him against the ground hard enough that he bounced thrice before settling, writhing on the grass in torment.

Turning his head to see who was coming up next, the Yamai similarly waited until the oncoming man made to strike at him before leaning back on his right leg and thrusting his left leg forward into the man's gut, following up by pulling his left leg back and bringing it up to kick the man in the chin, sending him up off of the ground a couple of meters. Straightening up and stepping forward, Aimi reached up and grabbed the man by the ankle while he was in the air and pulled him downward, using his body and the momentum created by his kick as an improvised club to slam into two more men, their raised weapons incidentally stabbing the man in the back (and that, kids, is why you don't run with sharp objects!)!

Turning to his left, the white haired jounin watched as a man holding a pair of punch daggers came rushing at him, but instead of trying to slash at him the thug chose instead to launch a kick towards his gut! The kick would seemingly connect for a moment as Aimi hunched over, filling the man up with a false sense of accomplishment before the Yamai lifted his head up and smirked. His hand gripped tight on the man's ankle to let him know what had happened before lifting his right leg up and planting his foot on the mans' chest. Pulling his own leg back along with the mans', yanking him off balance in the process, the jounin built up tension in his leg before kicking forward like a mule, holding on to the man's leg for just an instant longer than he should have to dislocate it entirely before sending him flying off into the night, crashing into another tent.

Another thug came at the winged shinobi, letting out a roar of determination as he brought a two handed sword swiping horizontally at his foe! He was actually quite a big larger than what Aimi was, but he was faster by far and he demonstrated this by throwing his torso backwards to duck under the blade, fanning his wings out once again so as to keep them from touching the ground. The thug brought his sword back up high and brought it plunging down, aiming to cleave Aimi in half! Aimi once again demonstrated his superior speed by bringing his hands up and clapping them over the blade in order to stop it, although just barely. The jounin was actually surprised to find the man was a bit stronger than he was, the steel of the blade biting into the palms of his hand and his arms sinking down towards his chest in his effort to catch and stop the blade.

Others rushed forward to try and capitalize on the moment of perceived vulnerability, three other men with blades raised poised to hack, slash and stab into Aimi's flesh! Gritting his teeth, Aimi threw the blade of the large man upwards and moved his bleeding but healing hands down to his sword, his right hand grabbing the hilt of his blade and unleashing it at seemingly the last moment, slashing upwards and blocking the attacks of all three men at once before grabbing the ground with his left hand and throwing his legs backwards to back flip out from under all four of the men. No sooner did he land on his feet than another thug rushed him and brought an axe swinging towards his stomach, forcing Aimi to block with his blade before he had time to put it back into his sheath. The other four men weren't far behind in rushing him either, weapons raised and ready to strike.

Aimi knew that this was quickly becoming trouble. Just as he pushed the axe head of the one in front of him away he was forced to again block and deflect another blade, then another and another. His style wasn't suited towards him having his blade out in the open like this when it wasn't being used to slash at an opponent and he didn't like being on the defensive in a fight - especially when he was only put in that position in the first place by sheer force of numbers rather than individual skill. His blocking came to an end, though, when an opening presented itself to let him sheath his blade. He did so in the same lightning quick fashion as he had done in the tent, his blade reentering his sheath so quickly that the pressure of the air ruptured and send out a shockwave that left the five men before him stunned for a moment which was all that he needed.

Drawing his blade and slashing out to his left, Aimi sent another wave of cutting air forth to sever two of the thugs in two before repeating his action to two of the men on his right, blood gushing out from the wounds he created as their bodies fell, leaving only the big man left standing. As he resheathed his blade once again, Aimi glared up at the stunned man and drew his sword once more, slashing diagonally across the man's torso and slicing through him entirely. He followed this slash up with a flick of his wrist, bringing his arm back around and slashing through the man's throat, his thighs, his stomach, across the opposite side of his chest and finally through his pelvis before sheathing his blade again, executing the man in less than a second and leaving his body to fall to messy chunks on the ground that gushed with gore.

By this point most of the remaining thugs, those who had seen the merciless dismemberment of their comrades in arms, were running to flee while others were emerging from the tent that Aimi had sent a man flying through before. Less thugs, these men, and more patrons it would seem as, once they stepped out into the night with weapons drawn, women escaped into the night with sheets wrapped around them. The white haired jounin seriously doubted that they had been fooling around this entire time, but likely they had hidden in their tent until the man with a dislocated leg came and crashed their pity party. Now riled up with the gumption of a ruined bought evening, they sought to replace the numbers of those who had left or were leaving and Aimi just wasn't having it.

Sheathing his blade once more, Aimi leaped into the air and took to the skies, his wings flapping hard and lifting him up high into the air and out of the mens' reach. Looking down below him, he decided to end things in one fell swoop and brought his left hand up in front of his face, fingers half curled, palm pointed down towards the ground. He brought his right hand up behind his left and tensed up the muscles in his body, the tension greatest within his arms and his shoulders. Then, with a simple tap of his right fist against his left hand and a colossal release of the power and tension in his muscles, the jounin unleashed one of his most powerful techniques onto the ground and crowd below. In the moment that he tapped his hand, he formed his left hand into a fist and punched forward with all of his might, sending an enormous wave of air pressure downwards towards them that took the shape of a tiger's head, maw opened wide to devour all those in its path.

The pressurized air hit the ground in a massive explosion of force. Every man caught within the blast was either sent flying away or driven directly down into the crater that Aimi's attack created, crushing them in an instant. The force of his blow was so powerful that it left a massive 45 meter crater in its wake, dirt and dust being kicked up into the night sky and Akiko's tent being obliterated in the blast along with any other tent that was close by. The shockwave of air pressure would move through the camp like an angry tide, pulling up tents and collapsing temporary structures all within a 150 meter radius of the impact zone. Kuro, far off in the distance, would not only be able to hear the impact of his attack but also feel the wave of air rush over him as he pursued his target.

Aimi, incidentally, was not left unaffected by his own attack. His wings being too weak to lift him far enough into the air of their own merit, he was sent careening back through the air, tumbling over himself uncontrollably! He lost his orientation of up and down and the concussive force rattled his bones and organs, not causing any real damage to him but certainly leaving him with an uncomfortable feeling deep in the pit of his gut. When he stopped tumbling through the air he was falling and it took him a moment to turn his body around and furiously beat his wings to stabilize himself. The blast had sent him some fifty meters up into the air and thirty meters away from where he had been as he sailed in an arch.

Once steady, he looked down at the devastation he caused and, coughing through the dust in the air, let out a sigh of satisfaction. He ran his hand through his hair and paused when he felt the collar on his throat, still latched on to him from when Akiko Aisu had placed it upon him. He considered, momentarily, ripping it off and tossing it away but decided against it ultimately, lowering his hand. He had a better idea of what to do with the collar. He took another moment to look around through the dust in the air, searching for any survivors that hadn't been blown away in the blast and finding none that moved or made a noise. All was almost eerily quiet in the camp directly below him. Deciding that wouldn't due, Aimi flew out of the cloud of dust and over towards the first standing structure that he saw, yet another tent. He panted while staying airborne, realizing only then and there that he was actually pretty tired after all of the effort he'd just put into his concentrated barrage of death and destruction. He thought that he had enough chakra left to finish his job, though, and proceeded to gather chakra at the same point on his forehead again as before, taking an enormous, lung spreading breath and tilting his head forward to send forth a compressed mass of katon chakra which crackled and echoed loudly in the silent air, exploding once it came into contact with the tent and setting it ablaze. He flew on, continuing in this manner to any tent or building that remained standing, once again bringing light to the dark camp below.

Jutsu UsedShow
[Strong Fist Style • Fisherman Slam]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 15 strength
A combination strike and slam technique, the user must first drive their fist into an opponent's stomach. Once connected, the user will use their great strength to lift them up off of the ground. The user will then turn, if the user's Strength is greater than the opponent's, carrying the opponent as they do, and throw the opponent onto the ground behind them by lifting them up in an arch and slamming them down onto the ground.

[Strong Fist Style • Heaven's Wrath]
Prerequisite: 15 strength
A counter strike technique, the user waits for an opponent to kick them before grabbing onto the opponents leg and holding on to it. At the same time, the user lifts up one of their own legs and presses their foot against the opponents' chest. Pulling both their's and the opponents' legs back, the user will kick forward, letting go of the opponents' leg at the same moment, with all of their strength and send the opponent flying backwards.

[Mugen • Taking a True Naked Sword]
D-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
A technique where the user catches an enemy's blade with their bare hands. The user is able to match the distance and speed of an opponent's blade as they are able to quickly slam their hands together at the right moment as the user can catch the blade. The user is able to catch any blade possible with this technique. The user's (Instinct + Strength + Speed) /3 must be greater than or equal to the opponents' (Taijutsu + Speed + Strength) /3 to properly perform this technique.

[Iaido • Upper Slash]
Prerequisite: 15 Speed
A simple yet versatile technique, the user takes a step with their forward leg while unsheathing their blade in an upward vertical attacking motion across the body. This attack is able to knock an opponent upwards into the air at a distance of the user's Strength stat minus their target's Strength in meters. This technique can be used to attack a target directly above or in front of the user as well as to parry or block strikes from other weapons.

[Iaido • Dragon Howl Flash]
Prerequisite: 35 Speed, 35 Strength
In a reversal of what Iaido is based upon, this technique is utelized by sheathing the blade rather than drawing it. Utelizing a practice known as Shinsoku Nōtōjutsu (God-speed Sheathing), the user quickly sheathes their sword, typically about as fast as they could draw it, and in doing so at such blinding speeds creates a miniature sonic boom that spreads out in a 2x2x2 meter area. Anyone within this area aside from the user with a Strength stat less than 20 is stunned by this shockwave for one post.

[Iaido • Dragon Strike]
B-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
The user steps forward with the front leg while unsheathing the blade in a horizontal attacking motion across the body. So swift is this technique that it is akin to a "flash", being impossible to see unless the opponents' Instinct is greater than or equal to the user's Speed. This slash creates a thin wave of nearly invisible air which cuts whatever it comes into contact with with 1/2 the user's Strength and travels up to a distance equal to the user's Strength in meters.

*[Iaido • Execution Draw]
A-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 30 speed, 30 Taijutsu
In a single moment, the user of this technique delivers a series of six blindingly fast slashes, all aimed at specific vital locations. First the user unsheaths their blade in a diagonal slash aimed to bisect their chest, then using the same momentum for the next five slashes, twists their wrist to bring the blade back across the stomach, throat, thighs and chest before finishing the assault with a slash aimed to bisect the pelvic cradle before immediately resheathing the blade in the same motion as the final slash. By twisting the wrist and maintaining momentum throughout the combination attack, each slash is made as if the blade had just been unsheathed, and the entire attack occurs in less than a second. If even one of these slashes land solidly it could easily prove to be fatal.

[Strong Fist Style • Afternoon Tiger]
S-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: [Heavenly Body Control], [Strong Fist Style • Morning Peacock]
The user places a palm facing forward in front of their face with one hand and then taps it with his other hand, formed into a fist, which creates a massive amount of air pressure. The user punches forward which launches the air pressure at the opponent in the shape of a tiger, by leaving a gigantic tiger-shaped impression into the initially built-up air pressure. The air pressure will condense as it's moving and be focused into a single point. The technique then explodes, releasing the built up air pressure in an instant. A massive concussive explosion is created which can be felt at a distance of 150 meters away. The size of the explosion is 45 meters in radius. The Strength of the explosion is equal to 3/5 the user's Strength. The energy of the attack is capable of withering the skin, muscle, and tissue of any being to a quivering mess.

Katon • Combustion Sniper
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control, 15 Ninjutsu
After performing the handseals, the user compresses a large quantity of chakra at a single chakra point along the head, arms or legs with the exception of the eyes and any point that would allow for "backwards shooting" (such as the back of the head). This compression creates an unstable chakra mass. The user MUST expel this blast directly after creating it or be struck by its full effect instead. The user can "expel" this chakra in various ways depending upon where in the body the user compresses the chakra. The visual effect of this technique is a rapidly moving distortion in the air, like a tightly compressed "stream" of air sent forwards at a Speed of 25. As the blast travels it "crackles" the air around it leaving a small but still audible boom every 5 meters it travels for a maximum range of 20 meters. On impact the marble of chakra explodes in a fiery bloom, dealing 3 explosive tags worth of damage in a 6x6x6 area.

TyDie

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by TyDie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:30 am

By the time Kuro made his way back into the camp, it was just in time to see the giant Tiger's head fly from the sky and impact the ground, decimating all around it and blasting Kuro with a wave of pure power. He staggered backwards a moment before bracing against the pressure, shielding his eyes from debris with one hand while he stood his ground and waited for it to pass. When it finally did, he could only stare at the devastation left in Aimi's wake. "Note to self... Prepare genjutsu for dealing with Aimi if ever I need to, because there's no way in hell I'm taking him down hand to hand."

He made his way through the debris, Desire floating behind him with the woman inside still struggling in vain to free herself. Once he finally made his way to Aimi, he found the man panting and beat, exhausted no doubt by the ruin he had wrought. "Well, your mission was to slaughter the enemy... I'd say you performed your duties to the letter Aimi." Kuro stated the fact with a slight air of pride in his ally. Sure, he wasn't the type to revel in carnage, but he couldn't help but be impressed by the destruction that Aimi had set against these criminals.

Speaking of criminals, Kuro snapped his fingers a moment before remembering the bag floating behind him. "Don't kill her yet. And if I make a deal to keep her alive, keep her alive until we don't need her anymore. Then do what you want." With his recommendations given, Kuro released Kaede from the bag, letting her land on the hard ground with a rough grunt before Desire returned to his back and clasped around his neck. "Did you really expect to escape a shinobi on foot?"

The woman gasped and panted with fear for her life as she tried to scuttle backwards away from Kuro, who simply continued to advance on the woman. "No, no please! I don't want to die, I'll do anything!" Kuro smirked under his mask and knelt down in front of the woman, inspecting her face closely with both of his eyes. "Anything, hm?" He said it in a way to make her think he wanted something carnal out of her, a sort of cruel irony given her position as a mistress. She nodded in understanding of course, no doubt willing to do as he hinted... But then he simply stood and grabbed her by the hair, lifting her to her feet.

"Good, then you'll tell us where the main HQ of the Kage Karasu is. We already dealt with their drug operations, and now their prostitution is in ruins. Don't be stupid, join the winning side." The woman was reluctant at first, shaking her head in denial as a few tears streamed down her face. Her make up was in all kinds of ruin from sweat and tears, and ash clung to her wet face... Her beauty was a thing of the past. Finally she relented though, and simply spoke the name of the island. "Hotsuma... It's on Hotsuma Island. A small island to the north of here, uninhabited by civilians. They've erected a full on fortress there in a matter of days, I've never seen anything like it. You won't get in, it's a death sentence."

"I'll decide that." Kuro snarled at the woman before throwing her forward, towards the town where they had come from. "We'll bring her. She'll guide us to the island, and then... we'll see." He turned to Aimi and gave a small wink before covering the Hyouteki once more with his headband. Then, turning back to the woman, he released one of his gauntlets and pointed the blade towards her. "Move." Kaede whimpered before reluctantly walking back towards the town...
Active Characters

Golnax

[Plotboard] Live Bait

Post by Golnax » Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:46 pm

It was hard to hear Kuro speaking to him high up in the air over the explosions but the sound of his own name drew his attention, the Yamai turning his head and looking down at the ground to see Kuro and... uh... a... floating bag? Some sort of ninja tool? He honestly had no idea what it was and was curious enough to find out. Dropping down from the air, he landed on the ground in a crouched position and stood up straight. He listened to Kuro's suggestion and nodded, figuring out that the floating bag must have contained that geisha bitch; his suspicions confirmed as the bag opened up and dumped the woman onto the ground. Aimi stood back and let Kuro do his thing, content, really to rest for a moment while the Aisu intimidated the woman into doing what they needed of her. He'd used up quite a lot of chakra setting fire to the remaining parts of the camp not effected by his Afternoon Tiger, and the physical strain on his muscles was tender at best for that same reason.

He listened attentively as Kaeda spilled the beans on their next destination, not knowing exactly which island she was talking about but believing firmly that they had enough information that the two of them could find it on their own. Kuro's thoughts, however, seemed to incline in the opposite, that they should bring her along and let her be their guide in much the same way as the boatman they'd spared had gotten them to this island here. Thus far in the mission Kuro had actually been fairly useful, and his idea, although humiliating to the prideful Yamai, had ultimately been the cause for the thorough destruction of the burning camp they now stood in. The crackling bonfires seemed to chirp agreement to this effect. In this case, though, Aimi decided to pull the seniority card and made a judgement call.

As Kuro pushed the geisha forward to march her towards town Aimi took to the air again and flew over their heads before landing in front of the geisha. She flinched as she looked at him, runny make up illuminated brilliantly against the light of the fires. "Gutten nocht," Aimi said softly, smiling at her and just standing in her way. It took her several moments, but she eventually put two and three together to make five - the dots on his forehead, his blue eyes, his white hair, the collar around his neck; her eyes went wide as she realized that the man standing before her was none other than the frail commodity that she'd flaunted before her mistress some twenty minutes or so ago. How quickly the world became turned on it's head. Reaching up, Aimi removed the collar from his throat and brought it forward to clasp it onto hers. She didn't dare move out of fear of what he might do to her.

With the collar put in place, Aimi smiled warmly at her, appreciating the sight of a broken and beaten woman put into a position as humiliating, if not more so, than the one he had endured to get to this point. He didn't let it last long, though. Without warning, his hand snapped to the blade on his hip and he unleashed a lightning quick slash of his blade directly across her eyes, blinding her so that she could never look at him or anyone else again as if they were some sort of property to be bought and sold and used and abused. Blood spurted from her eyes and nose and she screamed, her hands moving up to her face and clutching at her now useless eyes. Her screaming was horrible and Aimi didn't let it last long either. Similarly without any warning the Yamai thrust his sword forward and pierced the woman's throat with his blade, thrusting it into her open mouth and out the back of her skull. She went limp and he withdrew his blade from her corpse and resheathed it.

"No survivors," he said, looking at Kuro with the most relaxed expression on his face that the young Aisu had likely seen from the man. His voice was soft like a wisp of clouds and filled with a serenity that came from a job well done. "We didn't need her anyways. She told us what we needed to know; an island to the north of here called Hotsuma that has a newly erected fortress on it. Civilian access or no, there's bound to be a fisherman on this island who's seen exactly that fortress or knows exactly where that island is at. We can simply as someone for the straight and narrow path to it in the morning. For now, though, let's head back into town and rest. We've earned it!"

So saying, Aimi smiled broadly at his partner and turned his back on him, walking off into the night, the light of the fires he'd made beginning to fade already and already he began to miss their warmth and their comforting glow. As if entirely a whimsical action, the jounin brought his hands together into a quick succession of seals and took in a breath, letting it out slowly through his mouth and breathing into existence one of his little ghost-lights into the palm of his hand, the bouncing blue flame adding a dull but welcomed glow to the ever growing dark. He'd take this flame and press it firmly against his chest, transferring a bit of his chakra through it so that it would stick to him - a perfect little lantern to keep him company, strange as it might be for such a man to cast a jutsu just to stave off the dark. He walked on, providing for both he and Kuro a light to be lead by.

Jutsu UsedShow
*[Iaido • Cutting The Eyes]
D-Rank Kenjutsu Maneuver
A simple, yet very effective technique, Cutting The Eyes is a Line Draw aimed at the target's eyes. The user attempts to horizontally slash the target's eyes in order to remove their eyesight.

Katon • Ghost-Light: Tonberry Curse
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Katon • Foxfire
The user performs the hand signs and gathers chakra into their hand, forming a small dull ball of flame. This ball of flame is distinct in that it has two bright spots on it that give it the look of eyes. The user then sticks this ball of flame onto a target, transferring the chakra over so that the fire will stick to the target. This flame does not burn in the slightest and is exactly normal body temperature. The chakra that sticks to the target as well as its temperature draws in various Ghost-Light jutsu which home in on temperature. The flame requires a Strength of 10 to remove physically.

Return to “Water Country”