All Aboard[Plotboard]

Diatenshi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:35 am

Kaisui

It was a medium sized port city that Kaisui chose to stop at to resupply and exchange goods. He tied off his sail boat and looked over at Umiko who was setting booby traps on the deck. He felt guilty as he saw her worn, cracked hands and shallow cheeks. They'd been out at see for at least two months and while they could live off of fish the nutritional needs of the young girl's developing body were not being met properly. While he knew she wouldn't complain as they always had food he could see she was getting tired of fish.

"Oi Umi! Hurry up were going to sell our hauls then find an inn to get some real food and possibly a shower." He called over to the pink haired punk hiding her possessions. She looked over at him with hand over her nose. "About time you stink so bad Nichan."

"Well that's not very nice." Kaisu groaned as he picked up the 2 huge baskets of fish. As Kaisui walked through the street towering over everyone Umiko ran off into the crowd. he wasn't worried as he knew she was up to her normal tricks. ~I really hope she doesn't get caught this time~"You Pervert!" He shakes his head hearing her near by and turns to see her run up to him. He lets her on his back so she can see above the crowd.

When they arrived at the market, Kaisui didn't bother to try selling his fish out himself. He found a merchant that had a low supply and they came to an agreement. With plenty of coins safely tucked away in his pants he made his way towards the residential section of the city, getting Umiko a meat skewer from a stall on the way with some coins she stole. Though it may seem weird he never yelled at her for stealing. He knew that she had grown up in the streets thieving to survive, and while they didn't need her to do it to live anymore she was quite good. His only stipulation was that she pick her marks from the richer folks and not those further down on the totem pole.

Kaisui was being picky while looking at the inns as he didn't want to spend to much of his savings, but also not wanting to worry about having his throat slit by a thief in the night. He finally settled on a slightly run down inn with a warm atmosphere. The light blue tiles on the roof had definitely seen better days as many had faded to white and grey. Before entering Umiko had to slide down Kaiser's back so she wouldn't get knocked off when they enter the door way. As they entered their nostrils were assaulted by the smell of rum and hot food. Umiko bit her lip smelling the savory sweet odor of fresh steamed buns, her hand subconsciously moving to her belly as it grumbled.

They took seats at a corner table where they could see the whole room, Kaisui glancing around looking for potential ship mates as he desperately wanted to hire on a few hands for the boat.

Umiko

"Oi Umi! Hurry up were going to sell our hauls then find an inn to get some real food and possibly a shower." A happy smirk appeared on her face as she glanced over at the giant who called to her.~Oh thank gods I've been dying to get a shower and Nichan really needs one~ "About time you stink so bad Nichan." She covered her nose as she teased him giggling as she moved to tuck away her bed.

She ran to the edge of the boat and jumped up onto the pier. As she watch Kaisui easily step up onto the pier she glared at him from behind. ~Friggin giant why does he get to be so tall and I have to struggle al the way down here. Well at least his height is good for something.~ As they enter the crowd her presence disappears as she blends with the crowd. She picks out a good mark and casually bumps against him then falls back on her bum. "Sorry oni-san I didn't see you there." She quickly bows and takes off into the crowd. It wasn't till a little later than man realized his purse was gone.

Using the tricks shes honed growing up she follows Kaisui at a distance close enough he could hear her scream but far enough apart to for people to not notice her travelling with him. In this manner she continued to collect purses stashing them in her little green bag until she felt a hand grab her. It was greasy haired middled aged man probably a slaver. She quickly yanked her hand away then backed up and pointed at him as she screamed "You Pervert!" her scream had the desired effect as a town guard heard the commotion and barred the slavers path as she fled. She quickly climbed onto Kaisui to deter any other would be slavers or pervs from grabbing her again. ~Cute and innocent girl wins again creep!~ She smirked and flattered herself over her success as Kaisui sold his fish.

As her giant made his way toward an ugly old inn she made him buy her a meat skewer after passing him some coins. It was one of the things she liked about her Nichan. He never asked questions as to where she got her spending money. So long as the wallet was fat he didn't care. She rapidly ate the skewer regretting she didn't make him buy her two. As she almost hits her head on the way in she grouchily slides down the mountains back then holds on to his pocket as he walks into the in.

Not long after entering she gulps biting her lip smelling the savory sweet odor of fresh steamed buns, her hand subconsciously moving to her belly as it roared in defiance. ~FOOOOOOOOOD!~

Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Izanagi » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:40 am

Water Country. Ichiro never thought he would see it for himself, his travels had taken him to many places in the year since he had left his village. He had thought his homeland was an inhospitable place and certainly the local fauna and animals of Waterfall Country were among the deadliest on the continent though many places had been just as run down and crime ridden. He had thought that a Country protected by shinobi would have been different, it was his first exposure to such a nation and yet he was left quite disappointed. It seemed with all the power shinobi possessed they did little to improve the quality of life for anyone outside of their own village. It seemed such a waste, so selfish. They were nothing more than well trained mercenaries in his eyes, no wonder his mother had left that life behind. He too would be unable to witness such poverty and suffering without doing anything to help. Unlike his mother however Ichiro had no official shinobi training, he was a novice in the usage of chakra and desperately wanted to hone his skills so that he could gain power for his own ambitions and for the sake of the common folk of his homeland.

Most days however Ichiro just tried to get by, helping out here and there on small farms or offering medical aid in exchange for food or lodging. In this land however the people seemed rather inhospitable, few willing to take a foreigner into their homes or willing to strike a deal. And so he was forced to stay at inns, eating up what little coin he had left. Sitting at a small table in one such inn he idly stared into a half-eaten bowl of questionable looking soup, taking small sips here and there. He had eaten worse certainly and at least the buns were fresh. He could only afford the one to go with his soup and used it sparingly, dipping a portion into the soup and taking small bites here and there. ‘I have enough coin left for one more night if I don’t eat tomorrow..’ he calculated out. He would have to try to find some work to do, anything to earn enough to live off of. Of course what he really wanted was to be swept off under the wing of a noble rogue shinobi, someone to continue his training. Such encounters were few and far between however. It had been over a month since he left Fur Country, there had been many shinobi gathered there, some even receptive to teaching him. In fact he still carried Zao’s guidebook to the shinobi jutsu, it had been quite helpful though he had found himself at an impasse with his training. ‘Perhaps I’ll encounter Zao again someday’ he thought to himself, trying to re-instill hope for probably the hundredth time that month. There had been one other man to teach him, though he had learned that the Doctor had been taken in by a shinobi village. It both saddened and angered Ichiro to think of his Sensei abandoning the commonfolk to help shinobi. ‘One day I’ll properly pick up where he left off’ he vowed again to himself, his icy blue eyes focused quite intensely. He had to keep focused on his goals, even when he had nothing left and felt like giving up.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Diatenshi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:49 am

Kaisui

Kaisui looked around the room looking for suspicious characters his eyes returning to a youth at another table. Whether it was the brooding look on his face or the way he ate slowly as if he didnt eat often. On top of it all the man had a certain body posture that looked as though he knew how to handle himself in a fight. While he was distracted the waitress came over to take his order.

He absent mindedly ordered from the menu as as he contemplated striking up a conversation with the man. While lost in his thoughts he felt a sudden pain on his shin. He glanced over at thr culprit curious as to what her problem was. "Sorry Umi I was thinking whats the matter?" Umiko refused to respond and simply glared at him angrily. He shook his head and sighed. And got up to go chat with the young man glancing at his soup which didn't really look edible.

"I don't mean to disrespect the cook of this in but i can make a much better fish soup. The name is Kaisui friend, mind if I take a seat?" He gestures to the seat opposite of the man.

Umiko

Umiko glances around the room looking at potential marks when the waitress comes up. She watches as the waitress puts her hand on Kaisui's shoulder blatantly flirting with him. Umiko orders quickly to get the waitress to leave, her mood quickly souring as Kaisui seems to be in a daze.

She quickly kicks his shin under the table and glares at him. ~Is she so pretty you can't even pay attention to me. Nichan you're so stupid.~ She sighs after he gets up and looks over to the man he went to sit with. She turns around grumpily pouting wondering if it'll affect him and he'll come back.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Izanagi » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:11 pm

Ichiro had of course noticed the large man and the young girl though he did his best to avoid eye contact with them. He had been travelling on his own for a while now and had become quite adept at noticing dangerous individuals. The large man looked like a skilled fighter and the girl was the type that would make for a swift and nimble thief and what few valuables he still had, namely his array of weapons, he could not afford to lose. When the man approached him the boy sighed slowly, ‘Here we go again’ he thought, often he appeared to be an easy mark, a fairly short and slim teenager, all alone. He was still armed which gave at most a slight pause or cautionary approach in most situations but Ichiro was still able to more often than not catch his aggressors off guard, injuring them before making a hasty retreat. He had already planned to use his soup as a distraction, throwing the bowl if necessary, it was a shame to waste food but it wasn’t particularly appetizing anyway.

The Waterfall Country native looked up at the man, his icy blue eyes seeming wary but in reality he was assessing the threat level. He didn’t seem aggressive yet but that could change in an instant. Slowly taking a sip of the soup and lowering his hands slightly, still holding the bowl he would respond, “I’ve certainly had better” he said, nodding his head as the man asked to join him. His homeland wasn’t particularly well known for fish although they had many lakes and rivers sporting a variety of fresh water species and the Northern coastline where he grew up also consumed their share of saltwater species. There were many fishermen as well as farmers in his home village, food was always plentiful and the greatest concerns they faced were in fending off wildlife and recognizing poisonous berries and plant-life. Many areas of the country were lush jungles with all manner of dangers and in more populated areas crime was rampant.

Ichiro still proudly wore the symbol of Waterfall Country tied onto his right shoulder, he also possessed a vest reminiscent of a Kiri shinobi uniform though while in Water Country he kept it stored in his backpack, instead wearing a simple blue haori style outfit. “My name is Takeda Ichiro, what can I do for you two?” he wondered, it was uncommon for a person from the minor countries to have a last name though Ichiro’s father was the leader of his small village, being granted that privilege for his family as a symbol of status. He wasn’t from a particularly wealthy family and certainly didn’t have any royal or political ties but neither was he a complete commoner. That explained why he was fairly educated at least, having slightly more access to learning than most, even knowing how to properly read in write, literacy varying greatly between the minor countries and even throughout Water Country.

Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi

Diatenshi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:37 pm

Kaisui

Kaisui sat taking a more detailed mental note of the young man sitting across from him his trained eyes picking up on the man's very subtle defensive posturing. The man wasn't being aggressive but more reactionary as if waiting for Kaisui to start something. He wasn't overly surprised at the man's response. The tone friendly and amiable to be disarming as if trying to defuse a potential situation. "Me and my little sister mean you no harm. In fact I was hoping we could come to a mutually beneficial agreement."

As Kaisui was speaking Umiko came over and sat next to him her eyes following the waitress who was on her way with their order. Though the waitress was a bit confused at the relocating of the duo, she found them easily enough and delivered the food. Once more she tried to shamelessly flirt with Kaisui leaning over placing a hand on his shoulder feeling him up while giving him a view down her low cut top. To the poor girls credit, Kaisui spared her a glance this time his face reddening due to his inexperience with women. He stumbled over his words a bit thanking her hoping she'd leave so he'd be able to focus on the task at hand. "T-t-thanks. Um well uh let you know if we need anything else."

Turning his attention back to Ichiro and shaking his head trying to clear his thoughts he suddenly feels a sharp pain on the back of his head following a crisp smacking sound. Umiko is glaring at him venomously as if she's contemplating his death.

"Sis not now. Anywho what I was trying to say was I wanted to offer you a job. You seem to be a man that can handle his own in a fight so I'm sure you have the muscle strength for it. You'd work for me as a sailor and double as a bodyguard for my little sis. If you're interested we can discuss payment. I also have a few skills aside from sailing I could train you in to make you a better fighter."

There was a long pause after he spoke of his proposition as he went to take a bite of his food. Just as he was about to take a bite he yells in pain and drops his fork from his right hand. He looks over to see the source of pain and notices a fork stuck in the muscles of his left arm and a very disgruntled Umiko moving away from him.

Umiko

Umiko turned her eyes to the man Nichan was talking to. She quickly dismissed the thought of stealing from him noting his lack of coin. He had lots of weaponry but what the heck would she do with that? She sat next to Kaisui and leaned into him as her eyes narrowed switching to the waitress.

Her mouth dropped at the woman's atrocious display and hugged Kaisui's arm tighter pressing her underdeveloped chest against him hoping he would notice. She looks at his face her heart breaking slightly as she sees it redden and his words come out awkwardly. ~Damn Nichan not paying attention to me, are big boobs that attractive?! How dare you look at another woman! Hmpf!~

She smacks the back of his head to pull his attention to her and away from the whorish waitress glaring daggers at him all the while. Her jaw drops in astonishment as he blows her off to resume talking to the man who introduced himself as Ichiro. She pouts and starts to eat the sweet cake like dish in front of her hoping to ease her heart with yum yums. As she's eating her face turns red hearing Kaisui say he wanted her to have a body guard. Thoroughly irritated by Kaisui and fed up with his neglect she stabs him in the arm with her fork then proceeds to change seats moving to sit next to Ichiro.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Izanagi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Izanagi » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:19 am

Ichiro relaxed only slightly as the large man stated that he wished to come to an agreement of some sort. He wasn’t entirely sure what made him seem interesting enough to approach though nonetheless the teenager was curious about whatever this proposition might be. He would nod slightly, the closest indication to welcoming these strangers to sit with him. The mention of the girl as this man’s little sister felt odd, notably because of the distinct difference in size, hair color and physical features but also because of the way the girl was clearly jealous of the attention the muscular man was getting from the waitress. ‘A blatant lie to disarm me? Incest? Or perhaps family not by blood’ he speculated, ever analyzing the situation of things. For all his intelligence Ichiro was a young man too and had also found himself a little uncomfortable, borderline flustered at the view, he had distracted himself well enough with his thoughts however and by continuing to observe everything and everyone around him, never letting his gaze linger for more than a few seconds on any one thing. He managed to keep his observations fairly subtle, not so much that he would seem paranoid or make choppy or obvious movements, just a distinct sense of caution and awareness if one were to pay attention to Ichiro enough to notice.

The young Waterfall Country native stared back at the pirate with icy blue eyes, evaluating the offer. It seemed genuine, clearly this man had a good eye if he could tell that someone as lithe looking as Ichiro was actually far tougher than he appeared. ‘A sailor and a bodyguard…a suitable position’ he considered. He certainly needed the money and any job was better than being a starving wanderer. He was already nearly sold to the idea but then Kaisui mentioned other skills relating to fighting. “An intriguing offer” he began, his voice calm and steady, like a cold rain on a summers day. His eyes widened slightly as the girl stabbed the large man with a fork and then Ichiro tilted his head, keeping an eye on the girl as she moved next to him. “Are you sure you’re not the one who needs protection?” he quipped, looking back to Kaisui. His tone lightened up just enough to tell he was not intending to be offensive. “Regardless, I accept your offer. I’m rather short on coin and I’m very much interested in these skills you speak of” he admitted, “You should know I don’t have much experience on a ship but I am a very quick learner and as you speculated I can hold my own in a fight” he added. Despite being born in the minor countries he had learned much, always expanding his mind and acquiring new skills and this reflected in his vocabulary and general mannerisms. Of course knowledge was only a stepping stone towards greater power for it was strength that would lead to his ambitions being fulfilled.

Diatenshi

All Aboard[Plotboard]

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:17 pm

Kaisui

Kaisui would grimace as he pulled the fork out of his arm and tightened the muscles in his left arm to reduce blood flow. He'd steal the rag and rip it into strips before tying it together then over his wound. "I'll be fine she's just playing around. She wouldn't do anything to seriously hurt me. Isn't that right Umiko?" Kaisui would look to her and smile an Umiko would just roll her eyes before apologizing.

Upon here in him accept his offer Kaisui grew ecstatic. It took a few good men to be able to man a full size ship and now he had one more man to add to his ranks. Pretty soon he'd be able to sail as a real Captain. "Welcome to the Black Wake my friend. I finished my business in town earlier. Settle your affairs and I'll see you down at the docks tomorrow morning. Oh and here's an advance on your first pay." Kaisui would reach under the table and drop the payment into the man's hand, not wanting to draw attention to the fact that he had a fair amount of coin at the moment lest he be robbed by someone like Umiko. He'd proceed to finish of his food before standing up to go to head to his room at the inn.

[color=#coral]Umiko[/color]

Umiko would be tearing into another meat bun when Kaisui looked at her saying she wouldn't truly hurt him. She rolled her eyes then looked back at him. It wasn't something she'd ever openly admit to."Sorry Nichan. She'd feel embarrassed while saying it her face turning red so she'd hide by biting into her food.

When she heard Ichiro say he'd join them her eyes narrowed a bit. ~So long as this pretty boy doesn't try to get between me and Nichan I guess he can stay... He's not that bad looking either... Hmmm.~ Umiko would proceed to get redder in the face as her young mind would fall further down the rabbit hole imagining things that would never come to pass. Eventually she'd realize Kaisui got up to go to his room. She'd glance at Ichiro her face suddenly serious as if thinking deeply.

"He says your my bodyguard, but you need to protect him as well... When we're out at sea the crew is your family. They're all you have. I guess Kaisui has decided you're good enough to join our small little family. For the longest time it's just been me and Nichan. He's the only family I have in this world. You ever do anything to hurt him and I swear I'll make you pay."

Her tone was solemn and serious, unusual for the michievious little thief. She wasn't rejecting Ichiro at all and it wasn't till her finale sentence that her voice turned cold. With her peace spoken she'd get up and follow Kaisui leaving Ichiro at the table alone.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin