We don't want any! [Plotboard]

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:24 am

Kaisui had remained underwater for three days straight refusing to surface to make him harder to track. Not to mention the injuries he had made it so he couldn't actually go back on land with out becoming deformed. As comfortable as he was in the sea though he had to make it back to Umiko who was waiting for him. While he knew she could take care of herself so long as she didn't target anyone to high on the social ladder, he still worried.

Kaisui was currently hiding out in an abandoned fishing shack. The wood old rotten and warped from exposure was a bleak grey color that matched the storm clouds over head. Most of the things inside were spoiled or broken, no longer usable due to neglect. That didn't stop Kaisui from using an old net he had found to make a rudimentary booby trap. He covered the trap with sand so it wasn't overly noticable however traps weren't his strong suit and a cautious observer would notice it easily. The trap would rotate the net when stepped on in an attempt to entangle the targets feet.

At this exact moment Kaisui was currently sleeping on the sand floor, water occasionally coming up and wetting him from the waves during high tide. The occasionally wetness kept him in a light sleep, the cold water, keeping him from sleeping soundly.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:07 am

Hotaru was starting to hate her disguise, even though it did help her move around with ease. Water Country was a strange place, she couldn't understand how feared the ninjas were around here, but she was sure that they called it respect, even though she could tell that every time she talked to people they began to quiver under their boots. Hotaru's disguise wasn't the most intimidating yet they still feared her.

She had been moving around the waters and asked different fishermen if they had seen anything out of the ordinary, which she should've realized was a vague question in itself. For she had been taken around different island and had spotted some utter strange things that weren't even close to related to Kaisui until she landed the jackpot she had been after. A fisherman had one day seen something strange move around an abandoned fishing shack not to far from her current position, she knew that this time she had to do her best to get to Kaisui before the white haired ninja gets to him.

Speaking of the white haired ninja, she had done her best to check her surroundings from time to time to see if he was following her, for she hadn't come all this way just to get stopped by a real Kirigakure ninja, especially not when she was minutes away from achieving her goal, Kaisui was her target and after that she would be able to return to Kumogakure without anyone noticing, at least she hoped.

JutsuShow
Method Acting
B-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Prerequisite:Theater Actor, 25 Tai, 25 Instinct.
To perform this taijutsu the user must spend at least 250 word post preparing for the role of her life and as long as she continues to play the role the more convinced she becomes that she is that character. With enough practice the woman could act like anyone she has gathered enough information of. Although at this level it leaves little room for improvisation. Instinct vs Instinct to see through her lies.

Master Voice Actor
B-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Prerequisite: Voice Acting 25 Tai, 25 Instinct.
To perform this taijutsu the user must spend at least 250 word post preparing, at this level there's no accent, tone of voice the spy can't hit, and no matter how high/low pitch her voice doesn't sore. This ranges from young boy/girl to old man/woman. Instinct vs Instinct to see through her lies.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 am

Kaisui was asleep when he heard it, a loud crash in the distance that awoke him from his slumber. His hair was wet and green again, the transformation having removed the dye in his hair. The sand had started to erode around his as a storm brought in the tide flooding the shack. As he looked around for something he could wear he spotted an old fishing rod. He picked up the rod and looked at it fondly.

Upon determining there was nothing he could wear in the worn out shack, he searched around for some fishing line and some hooks. While it might be strange to be outside fishing butt naked, he still needed food regardless.

All of the fish hooks he found were corroded and weak snapping easily in his hands. They'd never hold up to pulling a fish out of the water. Performing a series of hand seals Kaisui creates a total of 5 salt fish hooks and ties them to a line. Armed with a rod and fishing line Kaisui prepared to go out. He checked to make sure the coast was clear before making a mad dash out into the water. He goes out till his waist is completely covered before throwing out the line.
Jutsu UsedShow
Practiced Hook
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Novice Hook
Using his ability to create Salt, Kaisui performs a few hand signs and forms a fishing hook out of salt. It’s not overly hard to break requiring strength of 10 to break. The hook last 5 post before crumbling and applies the passive when it punctures the target.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:11 am

Hotaru stopped short of the end of the tree line and crouched down as she spotted her target, he was out naked, a fact that annoyed her but she knew that there was little she was able to do about it. She sighed and reached for her pouch, she removed a scroll that had been handed to her by her black ops handler then leaped down to ground level. She slowly walked towards Kaisui, though she made sure that he couldn't spot her.

She hadn't come this far to scare her target, so she continued to skulk closer until she reached the broken shack. "You are a long way from home, aren't you? Kaisui." Hotaru would reveal herself once she spoke, she now stod a good couple of meters away from him, which would be enough range for her to catch him if he tried to run away.

She already knew that water was his home base, so she would make sure that he wouldn't be able to escape, even if he tried. "I know running away is your thing, but I hope you don't... You wouldn't live long enough to regret it." She hoped that he wouldn't try, for she wasn't here to kill him.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Mar 04, 2018 2:32 am

A chill went down his spine and the hairs on his neck rose as he heard the voice. Sure he wasn't the best at situational awareness, but he was still Chuunin ranked Shinobi and for her to sneak up on him like that meant the woman had skills.

"I'm not sure who you are to know my name or call me out like this, but threatening right off the bat isn't how you make friends. And as far as running goes all I have to do is fall over in this water and you'll never catch me. I'm waist deep which is enough for me to be fully submerged if chose to leave there's no way in hell you'd catch me. So quit your bluff and speak your piece, obviously you have something to say or you'd have out right attacked me instead of making your presence known. Though be warned if this is about bringing me back to Kumo I won't go quietly."

Kaisui held the rod up ready to whip it forward should she try to attack while the rod and line probably wouldn't harm her the 5 fish hooks attached to the line would probably do a bit of damage. At the same time he adjusted his footing his body loosely swaying with the waves like he was attuning his body to them becoming one with the sea.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:22 am

Hotaru knew that according to his file that she was both faster and stronger than he was, yet the white haired ninja failed to stop him once he entered the water. With him being waist deep, she knew that she was at a clear disadvantage, though she hoped that her not attacking him immediately should have sent the right signals. There were many ways she could stop him from escaping yet she didn't dare to play her hand yet.

She cared little for his response as she wasn't interested in threatening him, that was never Hotaru's game. "I am not bluffing, nor am I making any threats, I am merely stating facts." She was here to recruit him into a program, something she wanted to test if he was up for the challange, if he refused then she would have his head.

"Life on the outside seems to suit you and I have a hard time seeing how you would fit in Kumogakure with that special ability of yours... No, I haven't come here to kill you... Yet..." Hotaru was playing coy, she knew that she had him where she wanted him, all she had to do now was reel him in. "How about I give you a job, one that allows you to roam free in this world, but in one condition." She smirked.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:54 pm

Kaisui looked at her wearily not trusting a word out of her mouth. He took a step back and lowered his stance as he watched her every move. "Fact you say? Perhaps, after all not all facts are true. And while I agree with you about not returning to Kumo, I fail to see why I should work for it on the outside. I cut my ties with Kumo. I don't feel like putting a collar on and playing pet."

Kaisui had an instant dislike of the woman. Arrogant and rude, and she was a horrible negotiator. He was almost certain she was there for his head. "Give me one good reason I shouldn't just slip into this water and be done with you, or is that you will hunt me? I can stay underwater for an indefinite period of time you on the other hand would eventually need air. If I chose to spend the rest of my days underwater, there's not a single thing anyone could do to me. What do I need Kumogakure for?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:16 am

"I'll give you a reason!" came the booming, ethereal voice belonging to a man that Kaisui might have grown to dread and Hotaru might have heard only for the first time. Where it had come from might not have been immediately clear but it would become exceedingly obvious to both of them that it had come from above as Aimi dropped down from the air above them, landing between the two shinobi in a crouched position, a pair of bone white wings fanned out brilliantly above him and his hair still falling down. He stood up and immediately turned to look at the fishy foreigner, his gaze only denoting the great anger and frustration he had felt over the past three days. He'd spent them resisting the urge to simply jump out at the woman who his back was currently turned to and forcing her to take him to Kaisui, instead sticking just out of sight and sound and stalking behind her to let her lead him directly to her. In that time, he'd assessed that she didn't truly pose much of a threat if any at all to him. He'd also figured out that she was no Kirigakure shinobi. She didn't have the attitude, she didn't ask the proper questions. The way she carried herself was a dead give away of her foreign nature, let alone the direct confession she'd just made.

Aimi extended his arm and pointed directly at the Kumogakure missing ninja. "Stay right there, Kaisui. I won't let you get away like I did last time. I am faster and I am stronger than you. Do NOT test my resolve," he warned, the look in his eye serving as an extra threat. If Kaisui made a move for the water, the jounin would give chase and rip him out of the water to throw him on land. He was not going to repeat the last three days of sneaking around and hunting a foreign ninja who was hunting a foreign ninja. Unlike three days prior, he was fully prepared to use lethal force on the fishman if he didn't comply with his warning this time and the look on his face fully expressed that. He let his eyes linger on Kaisui for a moment longer before he turned his head and looked at Hotaru, giving her the exact same look that he had given her quarry.

"When I was assigned this mission, I was only informed of there being a single ninja who doesn't belong in this country. Imagine my surprise when I found out there were two. Imagine my reward if I took care of both of the intruders how the Mizukage would prefer," he said, his tone flat and deathly serious. His words were a threat without saying exactly what he meant because he didn't have to say it. Everyone knew of the brutal reputation that Kirigakure shinobi had, a reputation enforced by the Mizukage. Both of the ninja in front of him knew it, it would be more effective to let rumors and wild fancy fuel their imaginations as to what he might do rather than outright state his intentions.

Looking back and forth between the two of them, Aimi would take a long breath through his nose and try his best to relax, as difficult of a task as that might have been on top of keeping his anger in check at that moment in time. "Now, this doesn't have to end in bloodshed. We can talk this over, nice and easy like. Get everything sorted out between the three of us, and we can all leave here alive." He placed extra emphasis on the word, of course letting them both know through implication that he meant the both of them, and not himself. "This will only work, though, if the both of you sit down, shut up, and do as I say. I don't have the patience to tell you a third time. Shall we talk with words, or am I going to have to get violent? The choice is yours!"

Jutsu UsedShow
Death Bone Pulse • Skeletal Wings
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control
The user will channel to ossify bone in their shoulders, growing a pair of skeletal wings at a speed of 10. These wings then ossify further as thin, hollow bones are added, mimicking the structure of keratin in the feathers of birds at a speed of 10. These wings allow the user to fly, giving them a maximum speed of 10 while in the air and a maximum height of 15 meters.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:46 am

Hotaru slid back as she spotted the white haired ninja land between them, her mind wandered back three days prior, when she had first seen the man give chase after Kaisui and clearly recalled his superior strength. She grit her teeth as her mind went into strategic mode, how was she going to play her hand? What could she do? Was this a fight or flight situation and how did he find them so easily? Had he been following Hotaru without her knowledge? She cursed under her breath as she started to go through her inventory within her minds eye, though her eyes never left the mans back.

Hotaru knew that she was out of league but she still didn't want to be taken in and cause international troubles for her actions, she cursed under her breath once again as she tried her best to stay calm, she knew that panicking during tense situations never really helped in the long run, so she did what she was best at; continue the lie, for she had nothing else in her cards. "I don't know what you are talking about, I was out on a mission and found this scoundrel lurking about and wanted to get him to leave Water Country before he wasted your energy on tracking him down."

She acted scared yet determined, as if she truly was a Kirigakure nin that had stepped on a jounins territory, which she had heard could cause troubles. Though, honestly she didn't know if this was true or not as it could all be rumors for all she knew. So, in order to try to save face, she would have to demean herself and pretend like she was part of this god forsaken land, though she should have figured that her disguise would never be enough to fool someone who was high ranked.

Damn you Kaisui! You might have caused an international war! She knew that it wasn't really his fault, as he would've most likely only been killed and discarded, the one that could potentionally start a skirmish would be Hotaru, though seeing as she was a black ops member; most of Kumo wouldn't know of her existens. Though she was certain that her step-father-the one and only Hayate-the Raikage of the newly reformed Kumogakure wouldn't take this news lightly, in fact he would most likely end her life himself if he found out about this.

Just when I started working on liking the guy and tried to establish some sort of mutual respect... Hotaru cursed yet again, though she was determined that she still had a few more cards to play at hand if she failed to win the white haired ninja on her side.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Mar 09, 2018 2:28 am

~Shit this old heaven gate looking mother fucker is back. And I thought I was bad at sneaking at least I can make it literally impossible to be found if I travel underwater.~ Kaisui closed his eyes and groaned. His day just went from bad to worse in an instant.

"Alright you got me I don't mind leaving Water country at all in fact I was already on my way out. I'm just not going back to Kumogakure. I just have to collect my companions unless you'd like to pass the word to them for me. Also if I may be so bold as to ask don't you ever get sick of being ordered around like a slave? If I had your kind of strength the village hidden beneath the waves wouldn't be just a story.

Kaisui tries to draw this out by talking to the man. He drops his rod in the waves knowing it'll be of no use to him against the white haired man. As he talked he reeled in the tone of his voice to sound more polite. While the woman didn't truly concern him as he could do circles around her underwater, the man could still kick his ass, his only advantage was that the man wouldn't be able to see underwater very well. And with the man's strength of being able to turn a punch into an aoe attack, that wasn't much of an advantage. His best bet for survival lay in playing along with the white haired shinobi's demands.

"Since I'm complying can we try to keep the destruction of the local aquatic life to a minimum? That last attack you threw at me killed quite a number of innocent bystanders."

Kaisui wasn't an environmental freak, however he himself was a creature of the sea and most times he identified more with marine life than he did people. Seeing all those fish and marine life being destroyed so pointlessly didn't sit well with him and weighed on his conscious.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:56 am

"DON'T waste my TIME any FURTHER!" the Yamai roared, swinging his head around and glaring red hot embers at Hotaru, pointing an accusatory finger at her. "I just HEARD you tell this fishy fucker over here that you were offering him a job working for Kumogakure, so you're obviously not from Kirigakure - more to the point, you'd know who I was if you were from the misty isle which you obviously don't, rookie! So do us all a favor and keep your lying trap shut! he growled, lifting his right foot up from off of the ground and bringing it slamming back down to the earth, damp dirty flying up in all directions around his person in a short distance as his foot planted itself firmly into the ground, the gesture an exclamation of his demand that she refrain from speaking lies to him further. He took in a deep breath and yanked his foot out from the ground, placing it a couple of inches away and fanning his wings out again. Aimi had let his wrath get the better of him for a second and he didn't enjoy letting his composure slip like that.

As Kaisui spoke Aimi's head turned towards him slowly, the declaration that he was finally complying with his demands and would leave the country a great relief from his strained nerves. He honestly didn't care where he went, Aimi just wanted him out of the country and out of his hair. If he was already on his way out, all the better really. His momentary improvement in mood was soured as the aquatic ninja mentioned having companions. Which meant that there were other people that the jounin wasn't aware about. Which meant there might be more ninja who shouldn't be in the country than these two. There was a deep, hollow echo inside of his mind that felt as though it reverberated in his chest. It was an empty feeling that only whispered at the potential rage he'd feel if he had to hunt down EVEN MORE ninja after escorting these two out of the Water Country's borders. The possibility left him numb to Kaisui's remarks about him being a slave. He obviously had no idea what real slavery was so he didn't even bother gracing the sentence with a thought.

"... What other companions?" he asked slowly, his voice cold and hollow.

Before any of them could answer though, the trio of ninjas were beset upon! Just as suddenly as the jounin's arrival had been upon the scene, the sudden appearance of even MORE figures on all sides was an occurrence that none of them could have seen coming what with the white haired jounin making such a spectacle of his arrival! Four figures appeared at the same time, one on the roof of the fish house, one behind Aimi roughly three meters away and one behind Hotaru, all three with weapons drawn and at the ready. The fourth emerged from the water behind Kaisui, a net in one hand and a fisherman's hook in the other. Aimi became aware of the figures by the emergence of the one behind the Kumogakure missing ninja, his awareness of the situation quickly cycling from ally to enemy to ambush in rapid succession. He had the time to come to that conclusion before a pin prick in the back of his neck would alert him to the presence of a senbon assaulting his being! His muscles seized up immediately around the elongated needle, a paralysis rapidly coming over him that was spreading over his entire body!

Before he could do anything about this, a fifth figure appeared in a flash in front of them all, crouching down and quickly looking between the three. "Sleep," they said, their voice loud and airy, like a whisper turned into a shout. As the word would ring in their ears, a sudden urge to sleep would befall all three of them, their eyes getting heavy and their bodies going limp as unconsciousness took over. None of them, not even Aimi - especially Aimi - would be able to resist the urge to slumber and they would, as one, fall into a deep sleep. The last thought that went through Aimi's mind before he passed out was the question of who these people were and whether or not he would kill them when he awoke.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:58 am

Hotaru knew that she was in deep trouble, never in her life had she failed so miserably though she hoped that she would live to take this as a lesson in not getting over ones head. She sighed and took a step back, she knew that fighting him wasn't an option though fleeing seemed like less of a one at this point. Her mind went through different forms of strategies yet all of them revealed the same results; her being defeated because she lacked significant information on her opponents fighting strategy. She knew that if she got time to prepare for the fight then she would at least stand what would be considered a minuscule chance, though she had hoped that it would never come to that.

Hotaru was never the type to threaten anyone as she liked to prove herself rather than voice it, yet she felt that his threat was sincere. Though she wondered if she should just come clean and tell him that she was just after Kaisui and would leave the country once she had contacted him. She pondered and only came to the conclusion that he wouldn't believe anything she would say at this point, that it would be better if she waited for Kaisui's answer, so she leaned to the side and looked at Kaisui. She had left his life in his hands, for she knew that she could at least explain herself out of this sticky situation.

But before they would have the time to come to a conclusion, a set of men would appear and land next to them. With quick thinking, the spy would turn around and slide up to Aimi, standing back to back as she peered at her targets. The dart in her neck went unnoticed for a brief second before her thoughts started to blur. No... Not again. She was reminded of her introduction to the black ops organization, yet this time she feared that there wouldn't be a test to see if they had what it took to become the best, no, this time it seemed much more personal. Yet she failed to grasp that it wasn't her they were after, for she had already passed out before she hit the ground.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:20 pm

"Sleep." It was the last thing Kaisui heard before the world went black. Thinking back now it was obvious that the assault had been carefully timed and planned. The enemy had accounted for all of them. They'd taken out Aimi the strongest contender first. With the hunter moving closer to him she was quick to follow. They'd even accounted for and countered his enhanced abilities under water. The thought sent shivers down his spine as Kaisui tried to make sense of what had happened and figure out who might've tagged them.

He been about to speak when he heard the splashing behind him. His whole being had been focused on Aimi and the Kumo Hunter. Kaisui was still impressed however at the opponents ability to hide in the waves without displacing the oceans movement. Upon the sudden onslaught Kaisui dropped down into the water. Unfortunately the enemy had expected this and dropped down a weighted net which sunk into the sand around him trapping him underneath. He'd been about to transform when his opponent grabbed him by his hair and yanked his head out of the water. With his other form unable to breathe air, he was cut off from his transformation.

He'd watched as Aimi's body slumped as if the man no longer had control of his body. The hunter nin had moved behind him just as he slumped. Shortly after her body followed suit as the word that would change everything had been spoken by the five mysterious assaulters. When the word sleep had been spoken he suddenly felt dizzy and lightheaded the airy words made him feel as though his conciousnes was being swept away carried off into the wind. Although he'd known it was genjutsu from the sensation, he'd been unable to resist passing out, his explorations and attainments in genjutsu nowhere near enough to break through.

Upon awaking Kaisui realized he might as well have stayed asleep. The room was dark much like the seafloor the only light seemingly coming from some faintly glowing moss or seaweed that released a soft blue light. Despite being able to see if he focused hard enough, the strain hurt his eyes and the knowledge he obtained wasn't necessarily useful. He could see he wasn't alone but he couldn't see the faces of those around him with any real detail. He believed he saw Aimi, the man's white hair the most noticable thing in the very dark room. The air around him was cold and damp while smelling strongly of the sea. The ground was cold rough and wet as was the wall he was bound to. His wrist we're chained with just enough slack that the circulation in his arms and hands was still flowing normally. His best guess was that they were in a cave either near or under the sea.

After thinking back on what happened and making sense as best he could of what was going on he lifted his head towards the other captive with white hair. Not so much to look the man in the eye, as he couldn't see for shit, but out of habit of looking at another while speaking. "Anyone else awake so we can formulate a plan to get out?"

Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:29 am

"Be quiet," came Aimi's curt and hushed reply to Kaisui's question, the fishy ninja's words echoing off of the dark walls. He lifted up his head, the only part of his body that he could move at the moment, and looked over at his fellow captive - or at least the direction his voice had come from. In this cave it was hard to tell where anything was if it was beyond the foot of light that the glowing moss gave off. The jounin was still paralyzed from the neck down, his muscles feeling as if they had all seized up and cramped at the same time. He suspected that out of the three of them he'd been the first to awaken from his genjutsu induced slumber, and he hadn't woken up a happy camper. His awakening had come with the realization that he'd not only been caught under a genjutsu but had been poisoned as well! Two of the things he hated most in the world! He'd long since made the decision that whoever had done this to him was going to pay for it. The only thing stopping him now was the pesky paralysis, but it wouldn't last forever...

"Keep your voice down if you're going to speak, we don't want them to hear us," he whispered. "Is your girlfriend here with us? I can't tell in this dark. Can't move my body either. How about you, fish man? You have freedom of movement?" His questions were simple and to the point, and he would give Kaisui some time to answer before continuing on. "Listen, I don't know who got us just now, but I have a couple of ideas. Obviously escorting you two out of the country is going to have to wait. For now, until we get out of this situation, I need your full cooperation and nothing less than that. My rank is jounin and there's three of us here, that's a full squad. Do what I say and we might be able to get out of this without a hitch. Truce?"

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:40 am

Hotaru had woken up right about when the white haired ninja had, her mind was numb and so was her body. She hated the fact that she had been captured and placed in the dark cove, the thought of having to deal with her escape was intriguing but at the same time a nuisance. She had no idea who they were or what they wanted with her, yet she suspected that this somehow played into a bigger role, that the prepared ninjas attacked the trio because they either knew something or they had something they needed, what it was though was still a mystery to her.

So for the last couple of minutes, the spy had spent her time in silence, trying her best to focus on moving one body part, and that was her left hand. She knew that most people wouldn't notice it but she wasn't certain if they had found it, though try as she might she still couldn't move her hand. When the duo began to speak to one another she would tilt her head slightly but not utter a word. Silence was her craft, so for now she would just listen in as the duo came up with a plan.

For now, all she was focused on was trying to find a way out of here, though to be honest if she could she would just try to leave them behind and move on with her life. For all she knew the mission she had set out to do had failed miserably and dying in a foreign land was not what she had planned. She sighed and thought back to where she had gone wrong, how she had been foolish enough to let the Jounin stalk her and get her captured, she needed to better herself.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:23 pm

"Truce have full movement but they've got me chained to the wall I can't move very far. I only got hit with genjutsu after they trapped me with the rope; were you hit with something else?" Kaisui was in agreement with working together. He actually appreciated the man's up front no bullshit attitude. He replied honestly and quietly complying with the man's demands. He felt under different circumstances he and the man could possibly get along. Besides he was planning on leaving the land of waves now that he couldn't be a merchant there. He had to regroup prior to returning. With his sailing skills and Umi's experience at stealing they may still be able to survive albeit with a bit of piracy.

That would be a discussion for another day. As for checking the room for other occupants Kaisui decided to bite the bullet and strain his ability to it's limit. He looked around with his eyes aching as he did. He caught a glimpse over to the side then shut his eyes quickly. "As for the woman that was on the beach she's here and has chosen to remain silent for whatever reason. Feel free to off her if you want. I don't wanna deal with Kumogakure ever again. Anywho my eyes need a break. It's easier to see in the dark in my transformed state this just strains the shit out of my eyes so not gonna be able to see for a little bit."

Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Aimi's body tingled, a sure sign that feeling was returning to his nerves and that the paralysis was coming to an end. He wasn't exactly glad that Kaisui had agreed to help him, he was still far too annoyed with the missing ninja to have any sort of positive feelings towards him, but he wasn't going to crush his skull like he may or may not do to the people who captured the three of them either. The woman's continued silence wasn't exactly helpful, but the fact that Kaisui confirmed for him that she was in the dark room with them was good enough for him. As soon as they were free from this place, she'd either follow with them out of self interest or he'd drag her along just to keep an eye on her. Kaisui's apparent temporary blindness was annoying but not exactly critical to their success in escaping this place, so he wrote the detail off almost as soon as he heard it.

"Alright," he whispered. "I was hit with some sort of poison. I'm paralyzed right now, but it won't last forever. I can't tell if I'm chained to the wall or not because of that, but if you are then I'm probably chained twice as much. Not an issue though. We just have to wait for this paralysis to end and th -"

Aimi was cut off by a sudden and violent kick to the jaw, sending his head reeling to the right and blood flying out from between his lips. He let out a low growl and grit his teeth, the light gash on the inside of his cheek already healing up and leaving behind just a dollop of blood as a reminder of it's existence. He hadn't even noticed that one of the people who'd kidnapped them was in the room with them, or hadn't noticed them come in with his senses being dulled by the paralysis. "That's enough of that coming from you," the man said, stepping out in front of Aimi. The jounin lifted his head up and looked up in the dark, just barely able to make out the man in the light of the glowing moss. He rolled the blood around in his mouth a moment before spitting it out onto the cave floor.

"The three of you are probably never leaving here alive," he said, pointing down at Aimi. "Especially you. After what you did to Akiko Aisu, your death is going to be slow and painful."

'Oooooooh, so that's who they are. That's what this is about,' he thought to himself, all of the cogs in his head clicking into place at once. The ones who had captured him must have been survivors from that prostitution camp that he and Kuro had raided a few weeks back. He'd assumed that he'd killed anyone who might have had the gumption to seek out revenge back then, but he had always known that some had simply run away out of cowardice. The Kage Karasu were responsible for this incident it would seem, or at the very least some of the loyal dogs to that genjutsu using, prostitute abusing bitch. Whether or not they had been ordered to come and attack him or if they'd come back out of some misplaced sense of loyalty was debatable, but one thing was definitely certain in his mind; there hadn't been any shinobi that he was aware of working under Akiko who were capable of using genjutsu, so either that particular person had ran away before or they had been sent back in to retaliate. In either case, it seemed as if he and Kuro hadn't been quite as thorough in eradicating the organization's presence in Water Country as they had thought.

The kidnapper turned away from Aimi and looked over towards Kaisui, apparently able to see in this extremely dim light. Seeing as the man was still chained to the wall, he turned his attentions towards Hotaru and took a couple of steps towards her. "As for you two... you're just some unfortunate bystanders as it turns out. We only captured you because we thought you might be with him, but after we went through your things, what little you might have had," he paused, turning his head to glance at Kaisui before looking back to Hotaru, "we figured out pretty quickly that you couldn't be with him. We'll release you after after we finish with him... and maybe after having a bit of fun with you." His smile was hidden in the dark, but it was clear as daylight by his tone what sort of fun he was talking about.

"Hey! Sehr klein!" Aimi shouted, his voice echoing off of the cave walls and getting their captor's attention. "Must think you're pretty tough, getting a cheap shot like that off on a paralyzed man. Betchya feel nice and big and strong for threatening me and acting all big in front of these two, don't you? Why don't you come here and threaten me directly to my face and we'll see just how big and strong you are!"

The man scoffed, but turned away from Hotaru and made his way back over towards Aimi. "Please. As if I'd care about proving whether or not I'm stronger than you are. I just want you to squirm a bit before we put you to death you piece of shit."

"Mhm, sure you are. Why don't you come a little closer, say that real slow like. I'm having trouble making out what you're saying," Aimi goaded, flipping his hair in the dark and glaring up at him. He needed the man to get closer than he currently was. Just a little bit closer... As he wanted, the man stepped forward and swung his leg out to kick Aimi on the other side of the face, sending another bout of blood splattering against the floor. He lifted his foot up and planted it against the white haired jounin's chest, grinding his heel against his bare skin. "I'd stop talking if I were you, seeing as how you're not exactly in a position to defend yourself right now. Keep it up and I might consider having my fun with these two after killing y - "

He got no further than that in his cocky threat. He screamed out in pain as bones erupted from Aimi's chest, obscured by the dark, and clasped into the man's leg at different angles from his ankle up to his knee, the sharp rib-like extensions of his body piercing his flesh easily and holding onto his leg like a bear trap. "Oh, I'm sorry," Aimi said slowly, pushing himself from off of the wall and standing up slowly. He heard the tinkling of chains and vaguely felt them pulling against his body but was still too numb to properly feel anything. The numbness didn't stop him from snapping the chains clean off of the wall simply by standing up, however, his skeletal grip lifting the man's leg up with him and altering his center of balance. He clutched at his bleeding leg and looked up fearfully at the Yamai, obviously not expecting him to be able to move let alone do something like this! Aimi doubted that whatever report he might have had on his abilities would have included his ability to manipulate his bones, considering that he hadn't used his kekkei genkai while annihilating Akiko Aisu's camp.

"Did I break your concentration?" Aimi asked almost casually before reaching out and grabbing onto the man's face. He pulled his head towards him before forcefully thrusting his arm forward, sending the man flying forward across the cave and crashing into the wall opposite of where Aimi had been chained up against. His leg was absolutely shredded as he was launched forward, the Yamai's bones tearing the flesh of his leg into strips as he was propelled and crashed into the cave wall, embedding himself into it and knocking him out if not outright killing him. Aimi took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, retracting the bones back into his body before performing a quick series of handseals and creating a ball of blue flame in the palm of his hand, the light dull in comparison to an ordinary katon technique but much more effective at lighting up the cave than the luminescent moss that had been performing the job thus far. He placed the flame against his chest and pulled his hand away, his chakra acting as an adhesive so that the flame wouldn't leave his person and turning the Yamai into a torch for the two of them to follow.

Jutsu UsedShow
Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Larch
B-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
A defensive technique, the user will channel to ossify bone throughout their body. When an opponent moves to strike at the user with taijutsu, rib-bones will jut out of the user's body on either side of the on coming attack at a Speed of 20, clasping onto the limb or weapon of the opponent and stopping it from reaching the user. These bones have a Strength of 20. Alternatively, the user may have these rib-like bones emerge from every part of the user's body. When an opponent moves to strike at the user with taijutsu, the user will stand upon their toes and rapidly spin on the spot, becoming a deadly whirl of sharp bones which can rip an unwary opponent to shreds.

[Strong Fist Style • Denial]
C-Ranked Taijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 15 Strength
A counter grapple technique, the user waits for an opponent to strike at them before stepping out of the way. Once the user has successfully dodged the attack, they will extend their arm forward and grab a hold of the targets' face. The user then pulls their arm back, pulling the target's head as they do, before thrusting their arm forward, sending them flying backwards.

Katon • Ghost-Light: Tonberry Curse
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Katon • Foxfire
The user performs the hand signs and gathers chakra into their hand, forming a small dull ball of flame. This ball of flame is distinct in that it has two bright spots on it that give it the look of eyes. The user then sticks this ball of flame onto a target, transferring the chakra over so that the fire will stick to the target. This flame does not burn in the slightest and is exactly normal body temperature. The chakra that sticks to the target as well as its temperature draws in various Ghost-Light jutsu which home in on temperature. The flame requires a Strength of 10 to remove physically.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:23 am

Hotaru grit her teeth, she didn't like the way Kaisui spoke about her, which prompted her to focus harder on getting out of the situation she had found herself in. Searching her best, she found that her hidden blade had been taken away from her persona, which left her with one other option; the hidden lock pick in her belt. She used her hand to rotate the belt from it's current position until the belt buckle was within reach. She used what little strength she could use at the moment to remove the buckle and as the lock pick fell into her hand, she heard the Jounin whisper.

Hotaru nodded for herself, for she knew that it would be better if they at least attempted to work together otherwise they would probably just be in each others way. What followed next shocked her and sent a cold shiver down her spine, never in her life did she expect that someone was within the cave. The kick that was delivered to the Jounin was felt and the scent of iron soon followed. She knew that if she didn't keep her action obscure then their captive would notice her attempt and beat the life out of her.

When the man threatened to have "fun" with her, she knew that if she didn't work a way out of these chains then she would be traumatized for the rest of her life. It was a word she hated hearing, for she knew what it did to ones psyche. No matter how many times Banri had told her that she could possibly have to endure such torture, she still couldn't picture the pain. Hotaru grit her teeth and began to pick the lock as the Jounin continued to taunt the foe, giving her ample time to release herself from the chains.

A tear rolled down the side of her cheek, the stress was getting to her for if it were not for the Jounin then she was certain that her life would be on the line. She grit her teeth and waited for the man to scream in pain before she removed the chains. Slowly, she walked next to Kaisui and shook her head. "I should leave you for dead... But that's not my protocol nor is it my mission." Hotaru whispered, she knew that he would know what she meant by that, that he shouldn't talk down to people who might help you when you need it the most.

She unlocked his chains then placed the buckle back in it's place before she walked up next to the Jounin. "You lead the way, I'll provide back up.... For now." Hotaru knew that they could make it out of this mess together, yet it didn't mean that they were allies. She just wanted to get Kaisui out of here and then disappear, never to be seen in Water Country again.

JutsuShow
Lock Pick
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 10 Instinct, 10 Taijutsu.
Mastering the art of using a lock pick, opening various locks, ranging from doors to cuffs.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:57 pm

Kaisui was all sorts of pissed off as their captor continued to run his mouth. Though he couldn't see the man his talk of having fun with Hotaru pissed him off. Sure he may have a dislike of Kumogakure and sure he'd told the Jounin to off her, but he'd never wish something like that on her. There was a special place in hell for men that violated women.

Just as he was about to get up and swing a punch towards the origin of the man's voice he heard a scream of pain. Apparently Aimi beat him to beating the crap out of the vile man. On the other hand as much as he knew he needed the white haired jounin, he wasn't overly happy with him either knowing that he was only captured cause Aimi's presence dragged him into the situation.

As Hotaru passed him and whispered to him he actually began to feel guilty for what he said. When she unlocked his chains he stood up only to hit his head on the ceiling. Despite Aimi's torch his eyes were still fairly sore from straining them earlier so he had kept them closed. He squinted to see a bit the light from Aimi's jutsu hurting his eyes. He stepped forward and followed them from behind leaning in towards Hotaru.

"Hey listen I'm sorry it's not actually directed towards you. You just represent something I have serious issues with so I was venting towards you. If you'll accept it I'll listen to what you have to say and if it is actually beneficial for me, despite how much I despise Kumogakure I will accept your proposal."

With his piece spoken he stepped forward in front of Aimi, his large stature hiding him and Hotaru and with him being in front the light from behind him hurt his eyes. With him taking point heading down the tunnel he'd occasionally close his eyes, his internal water compass leading him back towards the ocean. " This places smells so strongly of the ocean, it probably has a cave access area or opens right up to the sea. I have an ability that can lead me to water sources so let me lead the way." After a couple of loops and turns they found a path to a giant cave with a hidden port full of ships and a opening of the cave that lead out to the open sea.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:37 pm

Aimi's body tingled from head to toe in that uncomfortable sort of way that happened when you moved a limb that had fallen asleep too quickly for your own good. It was an unpleasant feeling and one that he didn't enjoy in the slightest, an obvious side effect of the poison filtering itself out from his system. He stood still and tried to let the feeling pass while Hotaru freed herself and Kaisui, knowing that he wasn't going to be the most useful person as long as his body was numb. The only reason that he'd managed to take out the guard just then had been through a combination of simple movements, chakra control and sheer willpower. If there had been any sort of conflict that required more complicated movements, he wouldn't have fared too well in his current state. He rolled his shoulders and felt that his wings were still there. He fanned them out slowly as much as he could, the skeletal appendages brushing up against the wall behind him and the ceiling above him. The cave they were in was fairly small, then. Flight definitely wasn't an option in here, but he didn't really have the capability to pull his wings back into his body at the moment.

As Kaisui stepped forward in front of him, Aimi turned to look at Hotaru to make sure that she was going to stick to her word and follow his lead. "I'm going to let Kaisui lead us. That water sense or whatever he just said would actually be useful to get us out of here. Although..." He trailed off, bringing his hands up and forming the same string of seals that he had performed before and making yet another ghostly light in the palm of his hand. He reached out and placed the ball of flame against her chest, sending chakra over to her so that it would stick to her, giving the small rag tag group a second light to see by. He repeated these actions for Kaisui although his ghost-light was placed on his back rather than his chest. "There, now we all have a light to ourselves," he said, turning and following after Kaisui as he lead the way through the cave. He didn't tell the two of them that these lights served an additional purpose beyond giving them light. They didn't need to know, after all, and if all went as he wanted they wouldn't serve that additional purpose. Either way, he kept his mouth shut and let them believe that the pleasantly warm flames were meant only for light.

As the group made their way through the winding cave tunnels guided by the light of his jutsu, Aimi's numbness all but completely subsided. As they walked he kept flexing his fingers and toes to test the feeling in them. By the time that they came to the open cove he had feeling in every part of his body except for the extremities such as his fingers and toes. He looked out at the cove and saw the ships, realizing that they must have belonged to the Kage Karasu thugs who had kidnapped them and that this entire cave must have been either a splinter organization for the shadowy group or were just part of the one that he and Kuro had dealt with weeks before and simply hadn't been aware of. In either case, it needed to be destroyed.

"Are either of you any good at dealing with genjutsu?" he asked quietly, keeping his eyes peeled for anyone who might be on the look out for them. "I know it might seem a bit silly to ask considering earlier, but that was an ambush that none of us were prepared to deal with. This situation is different. If we come across that genjutsu user again, I need to know if either of you have the capability to break me out of a genjutsu or not." He paused, waiting for the two of them to answer his question before he continued on. "This place needs to be destroyed. Much like the two of you, the people here don't belong in Water Country. A fellow shinobi and I thought we'd dealt with them all weeks ago, but we were apparently mistaken. This time, I won't let anyone escape. Plus, they probably have all of our gear over there, so unless you're cool with it being left behind, we have to take these guys down. I for one, though, am not."

Jutsu UsedShow
Katon • Ghost-Light: Tonberry Curse
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Katon • Foxfire
The user performs the hand signs and gathers chakra into their hand, forming a small dull ball of flame. This ball of flame is distinct in that it has two bright spots on it that give it the look of eyes. The user then sticks this ball of flame onto a target, transferring the chakra over so that the fire will stick to the target. This flame does not burn in the slightest and is exactly normal body temperature. The chakra that sticks to the target as well as its temperature draws in various Ghost-Light jutsu which home in on temperature. The flame requires a Strength of 10 to remove physically.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:21 am

Hotaru wasn't at full capacity yet, though her instinct allowed her to overcome a lot of the harsh realities she found herself in. Her woozy mind didn't help her at the moment but the thought of getting out of here was enticing. So she swallowed her pride and listened to what the former Kumogakure nin had to say and chuckled, she hated to admit it but she understood what he meant for it wasn't all that long ago that she had hated her step father and what he stood for and now he was the Kage of the village.

If she was totally honest with herself then she had to admit that she barely knew anything about Kaisui's ability save for that it had something to do with the water and for every minute that passed the more she got intrigued. Aimi was kind enough to share the warmth and light with them, though in the back of her mind she suspected that the jutsu had a secret of it's own, for she refused to believe that someone as powerful as Aimi would use jutsu that only brightened their dark passage, especially if it cling to people. Nevertheless she continued to follow them and crouched down next to Aimi as the reached the cove.

"I wouldn't say that I know how to deal with Genjutsu, I just dabble a little bit with it. I know a few techniques that I mostly use to further my advantage. Otherwise... No." Hotaru sighed, she needed to better herself in the fields of both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu, although she saw no real use of the former of the two options as of yet. Taijutsu had been her bread and butter for ages and as of yet she had never really been in need of using it. "I need to get my things back, for I can't leave anything that ties me to this country, no matter how minuscule they may appear. So, until we get this sorted with, you can count on me." Hotaru nodded at Aimi, even though she didn't want to appear as if she was warming up to her enemy, though at this point she had no choice but to follow.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:26 am

Though the light on his back felt warm and gentle Kaisui didn't trust it for a moment and made a mental note to remove it at first opportunity. So while walking around through the tunnels with what he felt was a ticking time bomb on his back his mood gradually soured. When Aimi finally decided to do a huddle and make a game plan Kaisui wasn't all that eager to reply. Thankfully Hotaru answered first.

"Honestly I'm Horrible with genjutsu the only defense I have against it is being underwater. The water itself disrupts the visual cues and the sound based ones don't transmit properly beneath the waves." He hated admitting his weakness in front of these two. They could turn on him at any moment and he'd be none the wiser when it happened.

Hearing Hotaru talk about belongings was midly irritating after he'd been forced to abandon all his belongings including his clothes back at the village Aimi had chased him from. " Honestly if it wasn't for this time bomb on my back," Kaisui glared at Aimi, "I'd dive into the water and just get out of here. I have no possessions to speak of and I have no quarrel with these men. They've done nothing to me out of spite, I was just mixed up when they were going after you." He'd passive aggressiveness point at Aimi.

"So I guess what I'm saying is I'm stuck here for the time being what's your big plan?"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:30 am

Turning and looking to Hotaru as she spoke, Aimi was disappointed to find that she wouldn't really be of any use in terms of genjutsu defense. That she needed her equipment wasn't at all surprising and while he did have a momentary thought to not let her get all of her equipment so that he could bring back some proof to Kiri that she had been there in the first place, he rather childishly pushed the notion aside, believing that his word as a jounin would be enough to satisfy the higher ups that yes indeed she had been there and yes indeed she, like Kaisui, had been escorted out of the country with all due haste. Speaking of Kaisui, Aimi turned to him as he spoke and informed the jounin that he, too, wasn't any good with genjutsu, making the trio a set of ninja who were all susceptible to whoever was the genjutsu user among this band of bandits. His lack of luck truly seemed phenomenal in that moment, but he wasn't able to focus on it for very long as Kaisui took the chance to voice some complaints he had. The rogue ninja had no idea just how apt of a description 'time bomb' was for his jutsu and the Yamai had absolutely no intention of filling him in on that reality.

"All these flavors and you choose to be salty," Aimi mused, speaking to the fishy ninja as he channeled his chakra and created a short, roughly kunai length stalk of bone from the palm of his left hand. He reached out and grabbed the stalk, snapping it in half and wincing at the minor pain it caused him but more than that flinching at the unfortunately loud sound it made inside of the cavern. He held himself still a moment, looking out towards the boats, before continuing. "This is the plan. You, woman, your job is to get in, find our equipment, and get out. You know what your stuff is so I trust you to get that. My equipment consists of a long sword, two butt bags filled with items, and a large red scroll inscribed with fuuinjutsu seals. Find those things and get them back to me as quickly as possible. They take president over your own possessions, as the more weapons I have at my disposal, the better of chance that we stand of getting out of this alive."

He paused for a moment to let the order sink in before continuing on. "While you're doing that, I'll be playing the part of the decoy and keeping our enemies busy. Like I said before, nobody gets out alive, so the both of you be prepared to deal with some fanfare, fire, and more than one explosion. Especially if you can get my equipment back to me in a timely manner. As for you," Aimi said, turning to Kaisui and looking at the agitated fish man. He tossed the broken shard of bone up into the air and caught it, holding it out to him and saying, "You're my genjutsu defense. If I get caught under a genjutsu again, especially that genjutsu that got us all here in the first place, we're done for. We have no way of knowing how long we've been out and thus how much time they've had to recover their chakra. So, your job is simple, Kaisui. You're to stick close to me, like you were my own shadow, and if I should fall under the influence of a genjutsu, you're to stab me. Really hard. If it doesn't work the first time, repeat until you get the desired result - which is me killing them instead of you. Are we all clear on what we're to do?" he asked, looking between the two of them while he waited for Kaisui to take the makeshift kunai and for them to give their answers.

"Don't go until I give the signal. You'll know what it is when you see it," the jounin said, pointing at Hotaru before turning to Kaisui. "Come on, shark bait, you're with me," Aimi said, taking a step towards the taller man and wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him close to his own. He held on to him tightly and bent his knees, fanning his wings out behind the both of them before leaping up into the air and slamming his wings down, launching the both of them up into the open air of the cavern and flying over towards the boats. The ascent was a bit awkward at first given that the jounin was used to flying solo and he now had a much larger man almost literally attached to his hip, throwing his balance off, but it was easily fixed by grabbing onto Kaisui by the underarms and carrying him that way. Their flight was short as they only moved towards the back of the boats and onto the water, Aimi letting Kaisui get his footing on top of the sea water before he himself landed on top of it in front of him and folding his wings.

Aimi immediately brought his hands up and began to form a quick stream of handseals, gathering a large amount of chakra into the tip of his right index finger and compressing it, so much so that the chakra quickly became unstable as it was meant to by design. Holding his arm up, the Yamai pointed at one of the hips to his right and sent his chakra forth, the little marble of compressed katon chakra rushing forth with great speed. There was just over 10 meters between the jounin and the boat, enough of a distance that the marble let out two loud, echoing crackles that bounced off of the cave walls as if someone had left a megaphone on next to a pile of firecrackers. The noise was quickly drowned out though by what followed next as the marble of chakra came into contact with the boat, erupting into a brilliant flower of flames and causing a large explosion with a 6 meter area, decimating the hull of the ship itself and catching it on fire. The sound of the explosion rang out in the cave and echoed on the walls, made much louder by the fact that they were inside of a cave. Aimi actually hadn't anticipated how loud it would be and was left with a pair of ringing ears as a result of it, but that was a small price to pay for what was an undeniable announcement of his presence. The signal was given. It was officially go time.

Jutsu UsedShow
Katon • Combustion Sniper
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control, 15 Ninjutsu
After performing the handseals, the user compresses a large quantity of chakra at a single chakra point along the head, arms or legs with the exception of the eyes and any point that would allow for "backwards shooting" (such as the back of the head). This compression creates an unstable chakra mass. The user MUST expel this blast directly after creating it or be struck by its full effect instead. The user can "expel" this chakra in various ways depending upon where in the body the user compresses the chakra. The visual effect of this technique is a rapidly moving distortion in the air, like a tightly compressed "stream" of air sent forwards at a Speed of 25. As the blast travels it "crackles" the air around it leaving a small but still audible boom every 5 meters it travels for a maximum range of 20 meters. On impact the marble of chakra explodes in a fiery bloom, dealing 3 explosive tags worth of damage in a 6x6x6 area.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:45 am

Hotaru shook her head as she listened to Kaisui and wondered why he was so down, but deep inside it made her wonder if he was right, as a spy she had to think three steps ahead, something which she had failed multiple times. Though she looked at this mission as deep training. She had been thinking about the jutsu on her chest and wondered if it truly was a bomb. She grit her teeth and looked away as she thought back to when he placed the jutsu on her, but then realized that Aimi was carrying one himself.

Hotaru chuckled as she listened to Aimi's quip but got serious once again once he began to run through their plan, at least the man knew how to place them in the right order. Stealth was her forte, which meant that she wasn't going to fail the mission, not again. As she began to plan her entrance, she continued to listen to Aimi's plan. She was glad that she wasn't the one used as a decoy, even though she could've done it as well.

The spy mapped out the how she was going to enter the encampment, she had planned on going the opposite direction, though she knew that there would be people there ready to defend their equipment, she lacked the knowledge of how many actually there were. She first thought of a plan where she would dress up like one of them before she realized that they had her wigs with them, which sent her back to square one. She sighed but when she came too, Aimi had already moved out, which meant that as soon as his signal would flare up she would be on the move.

Hotaru lept over and landed smoothly on the water and began to run up the back of the camp, the first thing she would do was inspect the members standing by the camp, before she would begin to map out a path where she could move the center, which was where she suspected that the equipment would be stored, because there was no way that they would keep Aimi's equipment by the edge as the man was strong enough to burst through the camp like it was made of paper tissues. Which got her thinking, what if the boss was waiting for them in there? Hotaru grit her teeth and prepared to move forwards.

JutsuShow
Stealth; Black Wolf
C-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Hotaru has learned what she can step on, and how much noise it would make, using this to her advantage the spy can nearly sprint without making noise at (-6 Speed).

Spies Intuition; The Hawk
C-Rank Stance Taijutsu
The user starts focusing their mind at the price (+6 Instinct) trying to obtain as much information as possible. This information process makes it harder for the user to move at full speed (-6 Speed) although the user still minds her surroundings.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 am

Kaisui would roll his eyes at Aimi remark but let loose a smirk. It was the first sign of the white haired ninja having a real personality. Once Aimi started laying down the game plan however he'd focus intensely. Hearing he was Aimi's genjutsu defense made him groan but he figured he'd deal with it and help them out.

He'd take the bone shard from the ninja wondering if it wasn't just another bomb in his hand. "You're the fucking shark bait Mr. Bones." He'd throw Aimi's attitude right back at him right up to the point where he left his stomach on the ground and he was up in the air. It was the first time he'd been flying and quite frankly he didn't like it. His place was in the water beneath them.

When they finally landed on top of the water, Kaisui smiled. Before Aimi could send off his jutsu he'd drop below the surface quietly and stretch, the cracking muted by the water. From beneath he could see everything and would be less likely to be targeted by a genjutsu or attack. If he'd stayed above water he could've been trapped in a genjutsu at the same time as Aimi and then they truly be sol.

From beneath the waves he watched the pretty colors of the explosion. Unlike Aimi the force didn't effect him underwater and so he smirked as Aimi winced from his ringing ears. While he had the chance he reached back and ripped the ghost flame off of himself. While they were working together and he seemed to catch a glimpse of the real Aimi earlier, they weren't allies nor were the friends and he couldn't truly trust the man.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:26 pm

With another string of seals Aimi would point his left hand index finger towards one of the ships to his left, sending off yet another marble of katon chakra that when collided with the ship let out a second large explosion that rocked the water and set the ship ablaze. Curling his left hand up into a fist, Aimi grit his teeth and turned his head slightly, his ears ringing once again and more intensely this time. The ringing was disorientating but not exactly debilitating. One thing was for sure though - he was done using explosive ninjutsu for the moment if he could help it. He shook his head and looked up and, sure enough, he'd caught the attention of the scoundrels that had attacked them as he wanted. Sometime between the first and second explosion they'd likely rushed over towards the docks. Between the couple of seconds that he looked away from his own handy work to clear his head they had come out onto the water, four of them in total. Aimi barely remembered what the genjutsu user who had caught them all by surprise looked like, so he couldn't tell if they were among them or not. In any case, he needed to buy some time for Hotaru to get his equipment and get it to him.

"Do you know who I am?" he asked, his ears still ringing. "Well you captured me and brought me here so I assume you do. You probably know me from my work, what I did to that Aisu pimp and that black haired swordsman. Real top dogs in your little organization, yeah? Well, I escaped your little hole in the wall and now I'm back to deal with the rest of you. How many of you are there, hm? Ten? Twenty? A hundred? I ask because I want you to know it doesn't matter. See that entrance over there?" Aimi asked, jutting his thumb up towards the opening to the cave at his back. "Nobody gets out of here alive. Nobody. So I encourage you, come at me with everything you have. Fight as though your life depended on it because it does. Make your line in the sand and try to keep me from crossing it, but know that I will, that this is the grave you've chosen, and that there is nothing more you can do to stop me..."

He trailed off, looking from one face to the next, waiting to see if anyone else showed up but they didn't. There was just the four of them standing there on top of the quivering water with the burning boats at their backs. To him they looked almost hesitant, unsure of what to do. He briefly supposed that it was possible that they had gone all in on the genjutsu and entrapment plan and weren't sure what to do now that it had failed. The thought made him smile and he fanned his wings out behind him, holding his arms out to his side in an open invitation of action. "Come," he said simply before taking a step forward towards them with open arms and a full wing span. Lowering his arms to his side and closing his wings behind him, Aimi turned his head and looked behind him to see if Kaisui was following him. Not all that surprising he found that the genin wasn't behind him anymore. His guess was that he had gone down below the water so as to not be seen. The thought of getting stabbed in the foot or the leg didn't sit too well with Aimi, but it set better with him than the thought of him just swimming off and leaving the two of them behind for dead which he knew was a distinct possibility, one that he hoped Kaisui was smart enough not to take. Even with someone who could use genjutsu on their side, the Yamai was fully confident that what he'd said was true and once he was finished here he fully intended on escorting both of the foreign ninja out of the country. If he had to hunt one of the down for the third time, that's what he would do. For the moment though, his attention was much more focused on the four individuals in front of him that he was walking towards menacingly. They came first.

Jutsu UsedShow
Katon • Combustion Sniper
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 15 Control, 15 Ninjutsu
After performing the handseals, the user compresses a large quantity of chakra at a single chakra point along the head, arms or legs with the exception of the eyes and any point that would allow for "backwards shooting" (such as the back of the head). This compression creates an unstable chakra mass. The user MUST expel this blast directly after creating it or be struck by its full effect instead. The user can "expel" this chakra in various ways depending upon where in the body the user compresses the chakra. The visual effect of this technique is a rapidly moving distortion in the air, like a tightly compressed "stream" of air sent forwards at a Speed of 25. As the blast travels it "crackles" the air around it leaving a small but still audible boom every 5 meters it travels for a maximum range of 20 meters. On impact the marble of chakra explodes in a fiery bloom, dealing 3 explosive tags worth of damage in a 6x6x6 area.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:33 am

Hotaru couldn't believe how easy it had been as of yet, the stealth portion of the mission was nothing to scoff at but so far she hadn't ran into anyone standing in her way, still though, she made sure to not make herself noticed. Each step was something she took seriously, she kept her ears open but was constantly bombarded with noises coming from Aimi's ship battle, which left most work on to her eyes. She strained to keep herself from making a mockery out of Kumogakure's black ops again, she knew that this was her forte and that this was her chance to get her gear back and make sure that not to leave anything behind.

Once she was by the encampment, she would look around and turn every stone in order to find their equipment. Continuing deeper, she would sneak around any straggling goon that protected it and from time to time she would choke out a guard or two, before she stumbled upon the camp that stored their equipment. She would first rummage her equipment and put on all her gear before going through Aimi's to see what he was packing, she would then place everything back in order before picking all the gear.

Once she stepped foot outside of the camp, she would be faced with a big brolicing man that punched Hotaru back into indoors. She slammed against the back wall before dropping all of their gear, a cough filled could be heard before she hit the ground, she had stumbled upon a world of hurt.

The four nervous fighters watched Aimi taunt them before they looked at each other and as he looked back they would take the opportunity to rush him. The first goon would slice towards his feet, while the second one coming in a mere second later would jump and attempt to cut at his head. The third one rushed to their side and was prepared to attack him if he lept in between the two strikes, leaving the last one to form a set of hand seals, he was preparing to utilize a strong genjutsu but his lack of skill caused him to form the seals slower than a regular ninja with strong Genjutsu skills.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:22 pm

From beneath the gentle waves Kaisui would prepare a jutsu as Aimi talked. They had no clue he was down there, and even if they came down he'd be able to toy with them as he pleased. His chakra infected the water in front of Aimi. They wouldn't expect it at all. They had an idea about Aimi's abilities but Kaisui doubted they'd know Hotaru and his specialties. He'd leave a nasty trap in wait for when they attacked.

As the first attacker stepped forward he'd be sucked down below into a raging whirlpool. The rapid water would be a hazard for those that continued forward. As for the one sucked down he'd be beaten and assaulted by the debris from the ships that Aimi destroyed wooden shrapnel peppering his body with a force strong enough to pierce flesh and beat an average human to near death.

He would watch Aimi to make sure he wasn't falling under a genjutsu, while performing seals to create a raiton clone. The clone would swim underwater till it was behind the 4th target. It'd quietly surface and then would move to attack the target from behind. The clone was more of a throw away than anything else and allowed Kaisui to help Aimi without giving away his location.
JutsuShow
*Raiton • Shock Double
D-ranked Raiton Jutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, the user will create a copy of themselves out of Raiton chakra. The clone will be able to move with the stats labelled below, while also exploding with the force of a single exploding tag upon death (which also applies the raiton passive effect). The clone will only last for 3 posts.
Taijutsu: 2
Stamina: 1
Strength: 1
Speed: 2

Umiton • Charybdis
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals, if the opponent is within 15 meters and is standing atop a body of water with the user's chakra in it, the user will begin to churn their chakra causing the water to turn into a vortex at a speed of 10 and pull the opponent and anything around them (i.e. fish, shellfish, debris) down into the water, trapping them in a vortex about two meters in diameter for 3 post. After 3 post, if the target is still trapped, they are blasted out with a strength of 10. In order to escape, the target must have at least 10 strength to physically make their way out.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:52 pm

As the three Kage Karasu henchmen rushed forward towards Aimi, the jounin carefully and quickly took in a rough estimate of all four of them at once to the best of his ability. The three he was facing likely had some sort of basic shinobi training based off of their movements and weren't entirely civilian thugs like some of the men who had been in Akkiko's tent had been, as far as he could tell. They weren't using any sort of ninjutsu as far as he could see but the suddenness of their arrival and the level of precision of their movements all suggested at least at some light training. The fourth he could clearly see was weaving signs, though whether they be ninjutsu or genjutsu he wasn't sure. Whichever it was, they had had some more training than the other three by that gesture alone, making him the most dangerous of the four that they faced then and there. He decided on the spot that he needed to be dealt with in one swift blow.

With three of his targets rushing towards him, Aimi channeled his chakra and ossified bones in the palm of his hand, the bones pushing out from his skin and forming two one meter long spires of bone, preparing to perform his dance. He had originally planned on going for the one who was attacking low first, but as he raised his arm to strike he watched as that thug was pulled under water in a whirl pool, likely a jutsu of Kaisui's doing. His target then changed to the man who had leaped over the whirlpool to attack high, his eyes rising up from the water to meet up. Aimi ducked down and leaned forward, stepping into his strike as he twisted his body around and sliced upwards across the man's stomach, both narrowing dodging his attack and countering it. Not finished there though, as the white haired jounin took another step forward and leap backwards over the whirlpool himself, he thrust his left arm upwards in order to pierce the back of the man's skull, ending his life swiftly.

The second one taken care of, Aimi's head turned towards the third and flipped his body around fully in the air. As he rose up to the arch of his jump, he pulled his right arm back and thrust it downwards, his jump getting him over the attack that the man made and the thrust of his arm piercing the man's left eye, killing him in a similar manner as his comrade. The near naked jounin landed on top of the water and rushed forward, arms already pulled back as a means to attack and end the fourth and last of the small rag tag group who had come to face him. However, as he got within a single step of the man, with his arms reared back and ready to pierce and slash at him in many a different way, the man finished his hand seals and suddenly Aimi felt as though he couldn't move. It was as if his muscles had all collectively seized up at once and he was left as a frozen statue in front of the man, fully conscious and staring down at him with a cold, even stare of finality that spoke of the man's end more so than any words could have done. Fortunately for him, though, he'd been saved by a mere instant's intervention that had left him paralyzed for a short time.

"Phew... I did it..." the genjutsu user said, letting out a sigh of relief and lowering his hands as his comrade's bodies hit the water, both already bleeding out from their wounds. The man turned his back on Aimi and looked towards the make-shift dock that the burning boat were attached to, thinking of the possibility of the other two having escaped along with Aimi. Thus far, he hadn't seen any sign of either Hotaru or Kaisui, and remained completely unaware of the clone underneath the water as his attention had been entirely fixated on subduing Aimi before he got out of hand. Little did he know...

Jutsu UsedShow
Death Bone Pulse • Dance of the Willows
C-Ranked Nintaijutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 19 Taijutsu, 20 Speed and Instinct
A technique meant to be used against groups of enemies, the user will channel to ossify bone in their arm, creating two 1 meter long lance-like bones out of the palms of their hands. The user then rushes forward into a crowd of enemies, striking at them with thrusts and slashes. This technique is difficult to master, in that the user's movements must be swift, fluid, flexible, and precise. With each strike, the user aims for a vital point of an opponent before moving on to another. Once the user begins the technique, it is imperative that they maintain continuous motion so as to maintain a delicate balance of offense and evasion.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:46 am

Hotaru barely had the time to rise before her burly opponent picked her off the ground, he pinned her against the wall before he grabbed Aimi's scroll and attempted to slam it against her head. Fortunately for Hotaru, she was fast enough to move three senbons from her hidden pocket and place them between her fingers as to use them as a makeshift Katar. She was quick to stab him between the ribs a few times in order for the burly man to drop her, now free'd and able to breath again, she would pierce his gut followed by a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

She watched the goon spiral to the ground and opted to pick up the scroll as she stumbled over to the door. The stress of having to fend of ones life was both heart racing and annoying, as she had trained half her life in order to avoid fights, but like her step-father used to say, it's not about the fight, it's about winning the war. Sure, she was paraphrasing but that's what she took out of his long winded lessons. The spy eyed her "comrades" on top of the water before she would slowly make her way towards their position, only to be surprised by the wounded goon.

He slammed her head against the door frame before he would grab her leg and spin around, he then released her, she flew towards Aimi's position and if he didn't dodge soon then she was going to crash into him, which she dreaded as she could see that bones appeared to stick out of his body; bones that looked sharp. She knew that the man was dangerous but not to the point were his literal skeleton could kill you, it made her question what kind of monster Aimi truly was and what type of hellhole Kirigakure was if this was a trait that grew out of said village.

JutsuShow
D-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 10 Taijutsu
After training for hours on end the user has mastered the technique to hand and throw three Kunai/Shuriken/Senbon with one arm at ease. They wont effect the speed/strength or aim.

[Wushu • Know Your Enemy]
D-Rank Discipline Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 10 Instinct, 10 Taijutsu.
Having extensive experience and knowledge in martial arts and the anatomy, both through first-hand experience and theory, the user has managed to obtain and maintain great overall knowledge of the human body and its workings. This knowledge allows them easily to identify and target weak points, such as the backs of joints, organs, nose, jaw, etc.

[Wushu • Roundhouse]
C-Rank Maneuver Taijutsu
Pre-Requirements: 15 Taijutsu
An easy maneuver where the user is able to jump up and rotate their bodies, using their speed to swing their leg up and kick their opponent in the jaw. The user is able to do this while standing still and while running. This technique is used with Know How series to create maximum damage with minimum exertion.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:13 am

Kaisui shook his head underwater as he watched all hell break loose above the water. He'd been about to stab Aimi through the heel when he saw Hotaru come flying towards him. Without much time for thought he yanked Aimi down into the water swapping places with him and stabbed him in the thigh with the bone knife. pulling it out throwing it towards the genjutsu user in a feint, intentionally missing to pass it to his clone. He didn't have any time left to brace and as a result Hotaru's impact sent him back a few meters with her on top of him. "You know if you wanted some one on one time with me there really are some easier methods. And seriously you should've at least taken me out to dinner first. " Kaisui would joke as he sunk down into the water to get out from under her.

While Kaisui is joking the genjutsu user would have begun to perform another set of seals to lock Kaisui and Hotaru under a genjutsu. Unfortunately for him while he was aware enough to avoid the bone knife with out being disrupted in his casting, he failed to notice Kaisui's clone behind him that stabbed the man in the throat, Aimi's knife easily slicing through the man's skin. The man would throw a fist towards the clone causing the jutsu to collapse while his other hand would go for his throat in an attempt to stop the bleeding. He'd then hobble towards the man who thrown Hotaru.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:59 am

If Aimi could have quivered with rage, he would have done. Once again he'd been caught by his weakness for genjutsu and left helpless in the wake of the illusion that had been cast over him, and it was always so infuriating!! More often than not he could identify a genjutsu for what it was, like now for instance, but he never seemed to be able to do anything about them! The fact that he could be stopped in his tracks so easily left a cold ember burning in his gut that should the genjutsu be broken with haste as had been the plan he would let burn into a raging inferno as he brought the genjutsu user's life to an end! Being that he was paralyzed, though, he couldn't see Hotaru coming flying towards him, nor could he have prepared for Kaisui pulling him underwater. As a result, salt water rushed up his nose which didn't feel at all good! What was perhaps worse, though, was the feeling of the bone shard stab into his thigh followed immediately after by the salt water rushing in on the rapidly closing wound.

But what felt worst of all... was the fact that even after being stabbed he was still paralyzed!! Anger and pain mingled together with a sudden onrush of fear that he might drown if he wasn't pulled up above the water soon! Of course he floated up to the surface, still completely paralyzed and in the same poised position that he'd been in when the genjutsu struck him, his thigh bleeding out into the sea water and his face submerged below the waves. The feeling of the salt water in his wound, up his nose and perhaps worst of all in his eyes was excruciating, made worse by the fact that he couldn't simply close his eyes to spare himself some of the pain! His vision quickly grew blurry as salt clung to his eyes and a pain filled his chest as water settled into his lungs. And yet... and yet...

He still couldn't move. Fortune gave him one small token, though. The hunched position he found himself in didn't exactly lend well to him floating on his belly in the somewhat rough waters. Aimi quickly found himself floating on his back, staring up at the cave ceiling with painful, blurry vision and an extremely uncomfortable amount of water in his lungs, not enough that he was going to drown while just floating there but certainly enough that he was constantly aware of it and would remain aware as long as he was unable to move. His wound, at least, would heal up shortly, but exactly how long was he going to be denied the ability to move and thus have to deal with the water in his lungs? That he had no idea on how log this genjutsu would last only made him seethe more. The only comfort he found was in the thoughts of suffering he would inflict upon the man who had done this to him once it was all over...

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:42 am

Hotaru was dazed by the crash into Kaisui but when he began to speak she would feel a sense of anger grow within her, she knew that he was just messing with her, but the fact was that she always considered herself above help. Being assisted twice in one day was starting to rub her the wrong way, but when he sunk below the water, she would begin to look around to see where she was needed the most.

With the genjutsu user throat slit, it left none other than the hulking beast as their enemy. She knew better than to engage him in a straight up brawl, especially after the damage she had received. See, Hotaru wasn't a straight up fighter, she used guerrilla tactics; hit and run, so this enemy was her nemesis. Instead of rushing back into the fray, she would force herself up on her feet then grab Aimi around his shoulders and pull him out of the water. She noticed that he couldn't move and that his eyes seemed to be turning red with pain, which prompted her to wonder what it would take to get him out of the genjutsu.

She first thought of taking the opportunity to slit his throat then and there, to get rid of the evidence of her being found in Kirigakure. It would be an easy feat to pull as she would make sure that his head would be hidden in the aftermath. Kaisui wouldn't argue against her as she had already gained him on her side, though another beacon called from within. "I could end your life right here and now." Even though they were natural enemies, she felt some sort of camaraderie towards the half naked man, both were soldiers of their nations, both had been kidnapped by the lunatics and to slice his throat without engaging him in a fight-be it guerrilla strategy or not-was dishonorable; even though that was her style. No, Hotaru wanted to see if she could push him with the knowledge she had gained of his fighting style, she wanted to see where she found herself in his scale, so instead of killing him then and there, she would stab him in the right shoulder, punctuating until she pierced a piece of his bone in hopes of removing the genjutsu from his mindset.

"But I won't, there's much you can still do for me." Hotaru wouldn't openly challenge him and instead chose to rise up off him and prepare to run towards the exit.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:02 pm

Kaisui's eyes would flash as he transformed underwater a glow from his natural bioluminescence would illuminate the water until he dimmed his lights. He'd steathily approach the tatgets from undewater creeping up on their position from under the pier. He'd punch up through the boards his fishy hand wrapping around the weekend man whose throat his clone slit earlier, dragging him.down into the dark waters below.

The man would kick and struggle but with the blood flowing from his throat into the water, he'd quickly become docile as he bled out into the water. As his struggles became weaker Kaisui would pull him deeper into the water. All that could be seen from the surface is red waters and a few bubbles as the target took his last breath.

Beneath the murky bloodstained waters Kaisui would perform another lightning clone and have it regroup with the others. He wasn't sure how long they'd buy it, but he hoped it'd be long enough for him to prepare an escape route. He didn't think the last thing would take long for Aimi to kill and as such was in a bit of a hurry to get away.

Being of similar builds as the man above he planned to steal his clothes if they weren't trashed after the battle. Kaisui would swim back towards the surface and head towards some of the other ships. He'd let Aimi deal with killing muscles and in the meantime he'd loot the ship and look for something he could wear. He'd drop the transformation and sneak on to a ship Aimi hadn't destroyed. He'd check the quality of the ship as he checked the stores and supplies on board.

Kaisui would smirk happily. There was enough supplies to last at least a month out at sea. On top of that he'd finally found some clothes he could wear so he didn't have to constantly be naked anymore. To him that was reason enough to celebrate. While Aimi seemed to have no problem being in the nude and living as a nudist, Kaisui still found it off putting and would prefer to be dressed situation permitting. He'd stealthily get dressed and hide on the ship as he watched the outcome of the fight.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Post by Golnax » Mon May 07, 2018 1:31 pm

Hotaru’s threat fell on deaf, angry ears. Paralyzed and in pain as he was, Aimi had no way of properly expressing how wrong her assessment of his life being in her hand was. She had no idea of his regenerative capabilities after all and thus couldn’t have known that ending his life wouldn’t have been as simple as slitting his throat then and there while he was helpless to do anything about it. Fortunately for all parties involved the foreign kunoichi decided to uphold the truce that they had established before and simply stabbed him in the shoulder repeatedly. Pain shot through his right shoulder like a series of exclamation points to punctuate his own displeasure and helplessness but the genjutsu didn’t break until she pierced bone.

All at once Aimi’s body flailed about as the paralysis passed, arms and legs swinging wildly and his wings flapping hard as he reflexively caught up to the physical reactions of being stabbed in the shoulder and thigh. He tried to take a breath but was met with racking coughs, salt water spewing out of his mouth and into the bay below him. Blood ran down his back and arm and mingled in with the water, the sting of salt most prominent in his fresh wound. His lungs felt heavy and burned, his coughing only seeming to make the sensation worse even as he forced water from out of them with every cough. The pain was only making him angry though and Hotaru would be able to see that very plainly on his face as he turned to look at her, his expression saying more about what he thought of her threat than what any words would have done.

Once he was a bit more stable, he focused chakra into his limbs so that he could stand above water and pushed himself up shakily to his feet. With another harsh cough, Aimi growled, ”Give me my fucking scroll!” before outright snatching it from Hotaru’s grasp. Tucking the large scroll under his left arm, Aimi would dash forward over the water with such speed that he would appear to outright vanish before the female ninja’s eyes, leaving behind him only a splash of water and a clear trail over the water to mark where he had been a moment before. Leaping over the burning boats up onto the pier only a precious few seconds after Kaisui had pulled the genjutsu user underneath the water, he looked around until he spotted the last criminal within the cave, the large bulky man who had thrown Hotaru before. He didn’t even take the time to notice that he was wounded before acting.

The Yamai unrolled the scroll out in front of him on top of the dock, revealing the seal within and performing a kai in order to release it. A puff of smoke veiled him for a moment as the specialized case of twenty swords was summoned to the cave. Aimi waved his right around through the smoke to dissipate it before grabbing onto the leather strap that was connected to the case. He flung his arm up high into the air over his head, flicking his wrist with a practiced precision and sending all of his swords flying up into the air. They came raining down like thrown spears and pierced the dock all over around the hulking man who Hotaru had injured, five of the swords outright impaling him from above. Dashing forward, Aimi grabbed onto one of the swords and brought it slamming directly into the man's stomach, embedding the blade into his flesh. Spinning on the spot, he reached out and grabbed another sword and brought it swinging around to cleave into his right leg. He continued in this fashion, spinning, grabbing swords, and burying their biting edges into the poor criminal's body at different angles, four in his legs, two in his stomach, four in his arms and one on each of his sides before he was finished, leaving his mangled body a pin cushion of seventeen blades in total.

Aimi was left standing with his back turned to the man, huffing in great gusts of air and letting them out through his nose as quick, hot snorts of air. His chest rose and fall and his body ached with pain at various points on his being. The stab wound on his leg had all but completely healed at that point and was now a deep muscle cramp that had yet to fully repair itself. His shoulder was the worst of it, the wound still fairly fresh and working to repair itself. The strain that he'd put on the tissues to brutalize the large man behind him hadn't helped the healing process in the slightest, inflaming the muscles and making it feel as if he'd been trying to rip his own shoulder out of it's socket. His eyes and lungs still stung from the salt as well, his left eye clamped shut and his lungs drawing his breath as rasps. Above all though his assault had been quick, a deadly whirl of blades that had happened so quickly that the man didn't have time to fall over before Aimi was finished. He felt the quaking of the wood beneath his feet and knew that it was a sign of the end of that brief confrontation... and yet... and yet...

His work still wasn't done. As he glared out through one open eye, he saw that one ship still remained intact. With a heavy sigh he got to work fixing that. Stepping forward to one of the three remaining blades that were sticking out from the dock, Aimi grabbed onto the handle of his sword and was prepared to pull it out and destroy the ship in a strike or two but stopped. Something jumped out at him from inside of his mind, like a frantic mad man waving his arms in a desperate attempt to get anyone's attention and succeeding in getting the only shirtless man in the crowd. This boat could be useful to them. It could carry them to the border of the country, and from there he could take it back as evidence to the higher ups at Kirigakure as to why his mission got a little side tracked. His previous mission HAD been to eradicate all traces of the Kage Karrasu from the country, after all. Finding (being captured by the culprits and brought to) this little cave had ultimately just been a side step in completing that while also dealing with the mission at hand. This in mind, Aimi's grip loosened on his blade and he simply pulled it out of the wood, turning his back on the ship and going to get the rest of his swords and equipment. They would use the ship for the rest of their time together, and then he would take it back with him as proof of his deeds.

And if either of them thought about deviating from that plan? Well, the jounin was fairly certain that at this point both Kaisui and Hotaru realized how that would go down.

Jutsu UsedShow
*Death Bone Pulse • Bone Healing
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
By channeling chakra throughout their own body or that of another the user causes the bones of those affected to ossify, completely fixing even the worst breaks in a short time, by concentrating for an entire post the user is even able to replace lost bones though this comes with the risk of being left incomplete if interrupted before then.

Fuuinjutsu • Underwater Basket Weaving Storage
C-Rank Storage Fuuinjutsu
By inscribing this seal on a scroll or surface, the user may store anything that is 1m3. When kai'd the fuuin releases the item to be used ontop of the surface. This fuuin must be at least as large as the item being sealed to a maximum of 1m3.

[Mugen • Infinite Raining Swords]
B-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: Mugen • Infinite Sword Attack, 35 Taijutsu
A more advanced version of the Mugen • Infinite Sword Attack maneuver; after the user has performed the technique a number of times and learned of the intricacies of the relation of each blade between each slot of the specialized multiple sword holster, they can more accurately control the way in which the blades are thrown and thus how they are positioned. Using this technique, the user takes hold of a specialized multiple sword holster and hurls all of the blades inside up into the air before the fall down to the ground with the blades sticking the ground. The user flicking their wrist allows the blades kept within to sail upwards into the air a distance equal to 1/2 the user's Strength stat and fall down with 1/2 the user's Strength, turning each sword into a temporary projectile upon using this technique. Due to the user's intimate knowledge of the structure of the holster and its relation to the blades, they are able to flick their wrist in such a way that they can control where each blade lands within a 20 meter circular area.

[Mugen • Addition]
B-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: 35 Speed
The user takes hold of a sword and slashes the opponent before releasing the sword and taking hold of another sword to attack again. The user repeats this a total of twelve times. The attack itself relies upon the high speeds of the individual attacks and the momentary stun inflicted by the previous blows, allowing the user to grab one of the surrounding swords and continue with the technique. With each strike the sword is left behind attached to the opponent, the user grabbing a hold onto another sword and striking before the blade can be removed from the flesh. Each time the user strikes with a new blade, it is at a different angle, making the technique unpredictable and very difficult to defend against.

[Iaido • Dragon Strike]
A-Ranked Kenjutsu Maneuver
Prerequisite: B-Ranked [Iaido • Dragon Strike]
The user steps forward with the front leg while unsheathing the blade in a horizontal attacking motion across the body. So swift is this technique that it is akin to a "flash", being impossible to see unless the opponents' Instinct is greater than or equal to the user's Speed. This slash creates a thin wave of nearly invisible air which cuts whatever it comes into contact with with 3/4 the user's Strength and travels up to a distance equal to the user's Strength in meters.
OOCShow
Sorry that this took so long to post up. I needed a short break from Saigen, and believe it or not this is the THIRD time that I wrote this post. My laptop's been having issues and the first two times that I wrote this, I lost the post as I went to post it. That was about three days ago, so yeah... again, sorry for the wait.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:16 am

She watched the Jounin flail and express his hatred for what had happened to him and seemed to take out his anger on her. Her eyes never flinched as she kept reading her adversary watching his every move before she reached out and handed him his scroll. She chuckled as he forcefully pulled it in.

"Fine, you could've just asked for it."

She shrugged before she looked over her wounds, the Jounin had already taken the time to figure out that Kaisui had left, while Hotaru was still biding her time. She waited until he was focused on attacking the foe to make her grand escape. She would bolt for freedom and drop a smoke and flash bomb to cover her make her grand exit. The spy knew that it was a silly old trick that young ninjas used to pull, but in this instance it was to maintain the persona that the ninja he is dealing with is weaker than expected.

Hotaru sighed as she rushed through the woods and away from the crime scene. She tried her best to leave as few tracks as possible but eventually figured that finding a way out or Kaisui to assure a meeting spot would be the last part of her daring mission. She knew that she would have to change disguise now that he had already figured out that her persona was fake.

The spy sighed, she knew that Hayate would berate her for doing this, in fact she could be shut down for going so far on her own. She knew that she had gone too far in order to disobey him. Teeth grinding and white knuckled, Hotaru knew that she had to make sure to finish this with positive results. She hoped that her fake personality wouldn't wake too much attention, luckily Hotaru doesn't look even close to the acting persona and therefore could shed her skin as if was all in the past.

Her mind stopped wandering as she focused on vanishing before the Jounin took chase.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Diatenshi

Re: We don't want any! [Plotboard]

Post by Diatenshi » Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Kaisui would untie the ship from the dock and begin shoving off. Once the ship had left the dock he'd tie off the anchor on board and hook the extra length over his shoulder. The ship was too large for him to sail alone as such he decided he'd have to slowly pull it to shore. Sure it'd take him a decent amount of time but if Mister Bones would pitch in he'd probably have an easier time of it. Kaisui had no illusion of getting away from him but he needed to get back and pick up his crew at the least. As such he and Mr. Bones would be spending quiet a bit of male bonding time.

After he pulled the ship out of the cave and out to sea he'd climb on deck and be gin rigging the sails using a clone to steer at the helm. He'd wave at Ami from the riggings then jump out and grab on to a rope to slide down to the deck.upon reaching the ship deck he'd tie off the loose rope and secure it. He'd busy himself consulting sea charts to gather his location and would follow through with setting a course to return to the meet up location agreed upon between hi. And Umiko with any luck he'd find her and the new recruit there waiting.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Golnax

Re: We don't want any! [Plotboard]

Post by Golnax » Tue Sep 18, 2018 5:02 pm

As the last sword was plucked up from out of the wood of the dock, Aimi's body had completely healed itself. He rolled his shoulder as he stuffed the blade into the specialized sheath and took in a deep, therapeutic breath through his nose before letting it out the same way. He was calm again, his rampage over for the moment and the criminals dealt with. He felt much more collected than he had been only a couple of minutes ago, but also very tired from the emotional outburst of his actions more than the physical toll he'd forced on his body. With the last of his blades gathered, he picked up the leather thong that held the case and hiked it up over his shoulders, turning his head to see that the last boat, the one he'd spared, was moving on it's own. He couldn't see anyone on board, so he assumed that meant that one of the two foreign ninja had gotten the same idea as him and was pushing the ship away from the burning cave pier so that they could get it under way.

The jounin gave the cave one last look around and stopped as his eyes turned out towards the water. There was a thin wisp of smoke, the remnant of a cloud, that was pulling itself apart over the water. A smoke bomb he identified as half of a guess, realizing that one of them had taken advantage of his anger to make an escape. A sigh escaped his lips as he turned away from the smoke and hopped out onto the water, walking over towards the ship as it was slowly making its way towards the entrance of the cave. When he came to the side of the boat, he jumped up on board and was surprised to find the taller rouge ninja was the one who had stayed, making himself busy by singlehandedly running the ship, more or less (clones don't count), while Hotaru was nowhere to be seen. 'So, she chose to make an escape rather than follow orders and let herself be escorted... she'd better be leaving the country,' he thought to himself, too weary to put any more effort into thinking about giving pursuit to her than hoping she'd just leave on her own. He had the objective of his mission right here on the ship, after all. Why worry about some weak foreign konoichi unless she showed up again?

Setting his case of swords down, Aimi began to channel his chakra and from his flesh emerged in a grisly fashion skeletal clones of himself, the bare bones versions of the jounin emerging in mass from his being at different angles and crawling out of his body. They would go assist with the other clones in running the ship, while Aimi himself would go to the front of the ship, dragging his case behind him, take a seat, cross one leg over the other and look out over the sea. At last, the hard part was over. Now, with a bit of cooperation, the two of them could finally get to the border of Water Country, and things would be alright from there...

SpoilerShow
Death Bone Pulse • Bone Clone (Mass)
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Must know Bone Pulse • Bone Clone (Basic)
By channeling chakra throughout their body, the user is able to make a number of complete skeletal structures at a speed of 20. This number is equivalent to 1/3 the user's stamina, rounded up. The clones can utilize any taijutsu the user can within their capabilities. The clones last for 5 posts and can move a maximum of 30 meters away from the user. Each clone's stats are as follows:

Taijutsu: 6
Stamina: 6
Strength: 7
Speed: 8

Return to “Water Country”