Training on Starfall Island

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:49 am

It only took a moment then for Maido to resume her training. As Hisayo and Kayoko looked onward in their training garb, Maido's lacquer armor moved in the morning mist as well. She threw a senbon. No, two. Wait, no, three. Three needles went towards Hisayo, whom wielded Kayoko. She swung Kayoko swiftly and knocked back the needles, yet another needle had come unexpected that she had not seen. Twitching her body and activating her fast response, fast twitch muscles, she darted aside hastily yet got a slight tear in her jacket. Great, she'd have to sew that back later, she thought to herself.

Maido grinned and began to do it again. Throwing more needles now, aimed in a curve but at both Hisayo and Kayoko, she slew together some hand seals immediately and appeared to be duplicating a needle each time. She seemed to be doing it effortlessly and yet it wasn't that impressive of a technique. Yet. Maido retrieved a bola and also a grenade. Doing some hand seals she tossed the bola and then too did hand seals to yeet the grenade. Her white hair turned as she crouched down her stance, the smoke from the bomb would enhance in the mist. The dance would begin, smoke into the mist. It hindered the vision even greater and yet it wouldn't be without risks. She conjured another bola made entirely of blood. Three of them now she reckoned, and aimed them each at Kayoko the blade. Need to get that out of her hands really quick after all, she supposed. Tossing the three bolas at Kayoko the blade, Hisayo took notice and twitched out of the way, yet another Bola came just after since Maid formed some hand seals, recycling space and duplicating her projectiles. Kayoko was thrown off-balance in Hisayo's hand and yet it wasn't enough at this level of strength to break it from Hisayo's grip. Not in Maido's frail, original host body. Were she in Shinjiro's however it would be a different story. A truly different turn of event for a fight against Hisayo and Kayoko. A throw from a bola from Shinjiro was likely to disarm many. Alas, he was not here, so Maido settled for her own. Performing hand seals, she again began to recycle space. In that instance she produced a small dagger, not a kunai. This was meant for stabbing but was fun never the less. She tossed it then forwards at Hisayo's eyes.

trained
413/400
*Recycle Space: Projectile
C-rank Jikukan Ninjutsu
After throwing a projectile the user will do a short series of hand seals, ending with a single finger pointing at the small projectile(kunai, shuriken, etc.). Spontaneously a second projectile will form anywhere within 1m of the projectile in motion, moving at the same speed and strength as the original. After 3 posts the weapon will disappear as the universe self corrects.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Oct 23, 2021 7:58 pm

Maido cried. In a hesitant moment, she stared out over the fields. The spirits had shown up in abundance already, and she had called for reinforcements. This area of starfall was forbidden, until now. She needed a place to practice, something that was going to let her rip loose. What better than near the portal with an infinite spawning number of enemies to deal with. Not dropping her guard, she ordered Hisayo to defend herself. Kayoko too was now alert, having risen from a residential nap. In long claymore form, she accompanied Hisayo. Maido however was not on the ground. Stepping up into the mists, she would never touch it again. As her body burst into a mist, she reassembled from within. Her cores spread thin, her cloak darted and shimmed. Indeed, it could be said that her wolf cloak was busted. Though she rusted, she trained and she bided time. She'd get it dusted. Perhaps now a crown might be a good item to seek. A matter for another day she supposed. Hisayo and Kayoko agreed. Speaking finally now, Kayoko stirred. "I need to practice too." She said after a while. That was good enough for the herd.

Maido breathed in, in her red wolf form now. A wolf with a cloak, and hundreds of eyes, then appeared next to her. A tiny snowman too, a little motley sort of crew. In a boogie, they arranged in a phalanx formation. Donning many blood cloaks, they were prepared for battle here. Lowering her heart rate, Maido disappeared from sensors. A red mist plagued the area immediately, she released it on a whim. Her cloak scattered out and she tore it into chunks, she regenerated it and wrung it around and threw it about in hunks. Scattering the battlefield with mines to be squandered, she then thickened the mist, made it neigh impervious except to the most foul and strong of techniques. Then, it turned into blood, a gruesome feature some had said. Enveloping a cone shape, it took a pink aura as well. Tenkujutsu, one of her specialties, was a wonderful gift. Communing with spirits, she didn't quit a bit. She dropped her own aura and buffed up her companions. Taking a defensive stance now, she would wait to regain her position. She condensed the mist and observed for a moment and watched the effects take hold on the enemy spirits. A group of them, about a dozen or so, subject to the acid effect.

415/400

Vile Black Dragon Cone: Tainted Transformation
A-Ranked Acid Chiton Mist Tenkujutsu
Maido will channel chiton, acid, mist and tenku chakra or perform hand seals throughout the host body and into the lungs before forcing them to spew forth a very thic cone of maroon, red, and sickly green mist that begins a few centimeters from their lips and spreads up to 30 meters wide at the end of its 30 meter range. Those hit by the mist will be afflicted with acid continuously for as long as they remain inside and if they are a jinchuuriki, an object, a pet hosting a spirit, or other such similar thing they will be forced into their highest possible transformation state regardless of their mastery stat unless they have a mastery stat greater than the casters control. However, if the target breathes in the mist at all or the acid seeps through enough skin to get to raw flesh, this transformation will happen regardless of mastery stat. This will cause the full personality of the inner spirit to manifest and take effect until killed or knocked out, causing the host to be knocked out during this time.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Sia

Post by Sia » Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:21 pm

Forming together hand seals, Maido did as she had been instructed and had observed so many times before, but had never bothered with. The Shadow Clone technique was a stepping stone to the pinnacles of ninpou and yet, Maido herself was typically more of an elementalist. Elementally enlightened, she had peered the other side and glimpsed the workings of chakra, and it was dark. Casting together and flowing her ninpou throughout her body, she mustered her breath and became silent, sending forth a surge of polluted chakra from her body. Taimted with the elements, it wasn't at all what she wanted. Wild and unbound by the form she wished it given, her control was precise, but the balance was not there.

She giggled and did it again, removing all traces of elemental matter from the next casting. MAnifesting a clone, it embodied a physical existence of sorts and yet was not there all the same, barely capable of taking any sort of a hit, yet a useful tool to any shinobi for sure. This one however was quite flawed and Hisayo and Kayoko both watched as Maido examined it. It turned towards her students and leapt suddenly, attacking Hisayo and Kayoko with a brazem swing of a stick. Hisayo responded by moving out of the way, and Kayoko turned back into a sword, the handle falling into Hisayo's hand. Immediately, Hisayo pivoted her feet and hips, launching torque throughout her entire body as she swung Kayoko the blade straight through the Maido clone. In a poof of smoke, another then came after Hisayo. This one was faster and more true to the original. It struck Kayoko with the rod of acid three times, causing acidic mist to seep into her upper arms and the back of her right hand. Cursing under her breath, she concentrated and opened her senses, suddenly beginning to fidget a little bit. Darting forward, she swung straight through the stick, but the Maido clone stopped the blow short by grabbing her own cloak and whipping it forwards with great haste, wrapping it around Kayoko's guard and Hisayo's hands, pulling them both forwards and off balance as the Maido clone pivoted.

Suddenly another Maido clone appeared then, this one a true replica of the original, flying in at great speed and hovering just above the ground, never truly touching it. Producing a thin roll of mist from its feet, it skated along the ground with a large hafted polearm made of blood and acid. In a single swing, it cleaved straight through the previous Maido clone and met Kayoko the blade quite hard, causing Hisayo to gasp and take several paces backwards, awkwardly defending herself against the clone's greater reach and mobility. Suddenly, it tossed the polearm straight at her abdomen and began to do hand seals, spewing forth a blanket of acidic mist towards her as though it were a cold, green, fire.

487/400

*[Ninjutsu • Shadow Clone Technique]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After performing the correct hand seals the user proceeds to create a number of clones of themselves (maximum is equal to 1/3rd the users Chakra Pool). Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies of the user in both appearance and substance. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own, be given complex commands, caught in genjutsu, and can even bleed, but they will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original and any experience the clones gain during their existence is transferred to the user once they are dispersed. Given that the clones are an exact replica of the user, they share the same stats except for Chakra Pool, which is determined by the number of clones presently in effect.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Water Country”