Hunting the [G]host of Shiv

It's Shiv, but he's a ghost who can be murdered.

Nick

Hunting the [G]host of Shiv

Post by Nick » Tue Jul 26, 2022 9:45 am

Heart Country had been going very well, and with the implementation of local leaders and steam technology, Fuhen didn't need to oversee much these days, making himself available to listen to the needs of the people, or for important decisions, but sometimes able take a more direct role in the growth of the Empire.

Today, the frog had a copy of the bingo book in hand, and skimmed through some of the options available to him. While bounty hunting might seem a little small-minded for a leader, in truth, the amount of money many of these bounties were worth would fund major projects that might take years of work, with payouts in amounts that civilians may never see in their entire lives. Plus, in this particular case, he was hunting down an enemy of the freedoms he'd worked so hard to instill.

He had picked a target, and while the last known location of "Water Country" wasn't super helpful, it was only a matter of time before his heightened senses, the rumor mill, or just pure dumb luck would lead him to his target. Or perhaps his target would come to him. Or perhaps someone would come to try and stop him from reaching his target.

Sounded like a fun event regardless.
"It's so sad!" the reader said to the writer with a frown. "The character in my book just died!" The author turned to her and burst out into tears, "I know!" he said, "So did mine!"
Ninja Info CardsShow

Grand Shogun of River
Suzuko
Just another girl

Return to “Water Country”