A slave versus a Slave(to ones own desires)

A Slave Owner searches for someone to defeat his slave

Kirinotaka

A slave versus a Slave(to ones own desires)

Post by Kirinotaka » Mon Nov 28, 2022 8:00 pm

The rain was everlasting at the current location, if it wasn't, it certainly seemed like it. The Kirigakure province brought to today was a part of a slave owner's tobacco field, and many here were his. However a particular figure stood at six feet, and was skinny. He was standing next to a fit man, wearing pilgrim like attire, and watched the field with him.

"You know, Kiri, you were my fifth slave, so I nicknamed you V, and by far, you have been the best slave I have ever owned,"
"I'm a great slave sir."
The master laughed maniacally, and then ceased the laughter as a caravan arrived within the dense forest they were located at, the roads here lead to Rome, per say, and suddenly they met an open environment, the caravan came with lots of individuals in said caravan.
"Hello good fellows!" He yelled, "I am looking for someone to fight my most precious slave, V. You see, he's more like my security, haha," grinned the slave owner, as he smacked V on the back to signal him to laugh at his jokes, when V didn't laugh, he punched him in the head and whispered in his ear, "Laugh or you'll get it later you fucking orphan bitch blue eyed green eyed," suddenly the slave answered, "But sir it wasn't not humourous at all," he said aloud, suddenly a chunk of water was spit out if the slave's mouth as if he had drowned, and he began smacking the young warrior slave around as he spit water, suddenly the slave was trying to laugh, as he fell to his knees, the owner kicked him in the face, and Vex smiled and laughed, the water ceasing, "That was funny sir," he said, and then the owner was a bit more happier.

Vex then was helped up, and tightened his trench coat up, "You'll be alright," he said as he dusted off the slave's coat. Vex smiled, "That's the nicest you been to me in a long time sir," the man slapped the slave once again, "You should thank me more, I saved you, n****r," the blue eyed green eyed slave smiled.
"You're right sir, you saved me from disaster. I wasn't aware of where I was when I arrived. I am forever grateful. "
"You're damn right you should be, now shut your filthy mouth, or we'll stick it where the sun's don't shine later tonight,"
"THANKS SIR. I AM NOT HOMOSEXUAL like you said sir, we'll go to the abyss, right sir?"
"You're damn right, n****r,"
"Thank you sir."
The slave got smacked once more, and then whispered in his ear, "What I tell ya about being overly grateful in public, they'll see it as weakness you filthy n-" suddenly a rock was thrown from the trees and it hit the Slave Owners ugly ass face, and caused his up right eye to open up from the impact, "You got friends?" He allowed the blood to fall down from his eye, and then spit it at Vex, "Sorry sir," Vex allowed the blood to drop from his face and into his mouth, he opened his mouth and began drink the blood to get the water he lost.

"Anyone willing to fight my slave?" He continued, "Nobody?" He continued on and walked away, "Stay there n****r, you're a nobody," suddenly one from the caravan yelled, "Nobody likes the n word!" A kid yelled, "Oh, the kid has a mouth," the slave owner said, he nodded at Vex and Vex ran towards the kick at supersonic speeds, and stood in front of he, "Shh. Don't say nothing anymore," he whispered, then continued whispered, "He's kinda slow, pretend it hurts," he softly punched the kid in the stomach, and the kid did what he was told, "Who's next to fight the n****r," said Vex, "I'm a nobody," he replied, and everyone looked in confusion. One brave man seened the scene and felt obliged.

"I'll fight," he said
"I don't like kid hitters,"
"Me either," said the slave owner.
"I agree with my owner," said the blue eyed green eye slave. Suddenly as the man approached, he smelt alcohol, piss, and shit, "You smell like piss, alcohol and shit. What kind of man allows himself to be enslaved, real men do what they want," the man performed some hand signs, "Wow. What's that," said Vex, and suddenly a gust of air blew Vex away, and he flew away, "Wow. You sure caught me off guard," as he landed twenty feet away he spoke, and slid down the earth, "Attack him nobody, you have the tools. Don't make me look weak you clown," he said as the blood gushed down, and suddenly he was off, Vex then jumped, put his legs together and drop kicked the man with both his legs, sending him flying into the crowd, through them and then he sped behind him and caught him, slowing the decent to knock him out. He ran back into place before anyone could notice, then smoked a cigar, "My owner's tobacco is the best, "he said.

The owner smirked diabolically, "Well, anyone else?" Then, he smacked the cigar out of Vex's hand and grabbed it for himself, smoking it.
"This is mine,"
"But you gave it to me,"
"No butts but yours tonight."

The owners waited, "Anyone else?" She said, as a woman in pilgrim outfit walked out from the crowd. She nodded at her king, who was also her father, "Anything else, love?" She said to her husband.

Return to “Water Country”