[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:30 pm

Having just become a genin he couldn't decide whether he should head out training, look for a mentor, or head to the ramen shop for a bite to eat. He decided to head toward the ramen shop on the other side of the village. As he made his way through the village he took a moment to pause and think of how much he had progressed in the last year.

Slightly daydreaming he could here the academy sensei getting on to him for sleeping in class, which he did quite frequently. Hearing a shop keeper yell out promotions for his store snapped him back to reality.

He decided to stop by the local shop to restock his equipment in case he went out later.

[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Chirou Retsu • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

[Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Shuuken Tsurugi • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:18 pm

Bah.
What a boring day.

Nothing interesting happened, nothing good to do, no good food in the house. It was just so.... bland. Of course, Yanagi's days were like this a lot. I dunno exactly what it was about today, but he couldn't stay inside anymore.

Maybe it was because it was hot.

But it was always hot in Suna.

Maybe he was bored.

But Yanagi is bored all the time.

Well, whatever it was, he decided to go out. Yanagi wandered around for awhile, before settling in a convenience store, reading a magazine. Something about music. Iunno. Anyway, around then another person entered the store.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:41 pm

Entering the store Chirou's eyes locked onto the candy. As he dashed across the store he caught a glimpse of another customer. He stopped dead in his tracks to take a better look at him. Not recognizing him, Chirou wandered to himself if he was just a passing by ninja, but wait that couldn't be it because he wore the Suna symbol on his shirt. Deciding to himself that he might be some powerful shinobi he mustered enough courage to talk to him.

"Hey, whatcha reading there?" Chirou said pointing to the magazine, while waiting for a response.

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:16 pm

At the moment when Chirou asked his question, Yanagi had been reading an article on how drums were made. Did you know how many ways there were to make them? Well, neither do I. But the one technique Yanagi was reading about at that moment involved putting a big plank of wood into a steam box. I know, it's quite exciting. Well, to Yanagi it was.

Yanagi looked up from the page for a moment to look at the younger, and much shorter, person next to him. It didn't take long to figure out what was up. A single look over him and Yanagi would spot the forehead protector at the kid's hip. He was a fresh genin.

Still a little kid.

"I'm reading about how drums are made, kid," said Yanagi in a annoyed voice as he closed up the magazine. Of course, Yanagi wasn't really annoyed. This was just how he talked to people who he didn't know/respect. "Well, I was anyway." Yanagi tucked the magazine into his back pocket, placing some money on the counter as he left. Unknown to Yanagi, he had given the clerk about ten bucks too much. Oh well.

Yanagi thought for a moment as he started to walk out the door. This guy was just a kid, but someone to hang out with was better than aimlessly wandering. "So what are you up to, kid?" Yanagi said as he opened the door.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 pm

Hearing the annoyance in this guys voice had made Chirou's heart sink, and then he was given new hope.

"I'm not sure yet", Chirou said as he fumbled for words. "Oh yeah, I'm Chirou by the way. I just became a genin and as you can see and I'm not sure where to start. I was thinking of getting some ramen or going to the weapon supply store", Chirou exclaimed as he dominated the conversation. Noticing his new friend wasn't talking much Chirou decided to try and turn the conversation towards him.

" So what's your name?" Chirou asked prodding his friend to talk.

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:27 am

For someone who he had just met, this guy was a little too.... friendly. Way too friendly.

Moving away a bit from the kid, Yanagi kept walking down the street. "I'm Yanagi. I'm just....." Yanagi thought for a moment. What exactly was he doing out? He really had no reason, he just went out. Very much unlike him. After a minute, Yanagi finally answered. "I'm just walking around aimlessly."
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:10 pm

"Nice to meet you Yanagi", he said with a smile," so you like drums do you?"

Chirou bounced from one side of the street to the other as he observed each shop.

"Ya I'm musically dis-inclined", Chirou said laughing," I can't play a note on anything, just make a bunch of noise."

He paused to see if Yanagi had anything to say.

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:20 pm

Yanagi quickly answered the genin's question, watching as he bounced from side to side of the street. "I play the drums, so the article look interesting." Yanagi paused for a moment after Chirou mentioned he couldn't play anything at all.

How could that be possible? Even a baby can shake it's rattle. "Well, you must be pretty worthless then." Blunt as always, blunt as always.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:59 pm

"Worthless with rhythm, but my sword is the only rhythm I need", Chirou quickly witted back.

Spotting the Ramen Shop Chirou ran ahead some to see if there was a line. "Wanna go get some ramen?" Chirou asked, " my treat!" Knowing Yanagi probably had more money than he did at the moment."

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:30 pm

"Sure," answered Yanagi as he followed the kid toward the Ramen Shop. "But I'm holding you to saying you'll pay." Yanagi did have more on him. But he was being cheap. and this kid offered, so yeah.

Taking a seat Yanagi called over to the guy behind the counter serving the ramen. "I'll take one medium shrimp ramen. The kid over there is paying," Yanagi pointed at Chirou while saying the last part.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:42 pm

Chirou quickly hopped up in the seat beside Yanagi. "I'll have a large pork ramen!" he exclaimed. The store owner asked if he was sure seeing how small he was and all. Chirou confirmed as if by instinct since he was always cautioned to how much was in the large. Setting up in the chair he began spinning back and forth while waiting on the ramen. Chirou decided to try and push for a little more info on his new friend.

"I've been curious since we met, I know you don't look to old and all but what rank are you exactly?" Chirou asked, allowing his curiosity to get the better of him.

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 pm

While waiting for his order, Yanagi started tapping his fingers along to the beat of one of his favorite songs. Though it was made impossible to recognize by the sounds the bar-like-counter made. "I'm a chuunin. And seeing your size, attitude, and such, I'm sure you're a genin."

As the owner brought out the ramen Yanagi straightened up and bowed his head, thanking the shop owner. Picking up his chop sticks, Yanagi started slowly eating his food. After swallowing, Yanagi stopped eating for a moment to adress the genin. "So, exactly why are you asking about rank?"
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:28 pm

Chirou thanked the owner as he sat down his food. " This smells delicious!" Chirou exclaimed. He was already about half done with his ramen when he stopped to take a breath. Chirou noisily slurped down the last of his soup as he listened to Yanagi.

"Well as you said I'm a genin. I just became one, and I'm looking for a powerful person to train me." Chirou replied cheerfully. " That and I'll need strong rivals and friends to push me to become the best!"

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Realizing where the conversation was heading, Yanagi decided to smash the genin's plans. "Well, good luck with that. Sounds like a nice goal though." Yanagi had nothing against this kid, he just didn't want a little kid with him all the time. He wasn't Pogo the Clown.

[/pedophile joke]

CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Chirou

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Chirou » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:01 pm

Feeling a little disappointed Chirou morosely thanked the owner of the store for the ramen while leaving enough to cover both meals on the counter. He hopped off the stool while saying goodbye to his new friend Yanagi. He made his way outside and noticed some kids playing across the street and immediately returned to his bright playful self.

"Hey kids, do yall wanna see something cool?" Chirou shouted as he ran across the street.

Infinites

[Graded]Whatever... Lawl

Post by Infinites » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:07 pm

The kid just got up and left... Oh well. at least Yanagi got a free meal from him. That, and he kept him from being bored for a bit. Oh well. Finishing his ramen, Yanagi thanked the shop owner, and left. Walking down the street, Yanagi found a weird store.

The outside was all colorful, with some strange contraptions in the window. Peering through the window, one could see a tall man in a tie-dye shirt with a beard. Interesting. Yanagi never saw a place like this around Suna. Especially in a residential district. Of course, Yanagi never really left the house...

And so, Yanagi wondered in.

I WONDER WHAT INTERESTING ENCOUNTER MIGHT FOLLOW. (Kopa ;D)
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Return to “Wind Country”