i am sparticus

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:09 am

Hito arrived at his usual 30 minute early time period. He always feelt the need to be early, no matter who he was meeting, even if it was a genin. He stood in the center of the school gym, awaiting the genin he had notified to come spar with him today.

Although at first it would seem like a massacre, Hito was here to use only taijutsu. He was weak in taijutsu and he hoped to improve. Even if he was going a genin who was much inferior in a physical sense, Hito could still learn something. Plus, he wasn’t going to use any chakra whatsoever, and if the fight got too unbalanced in his favor, he’d add another handicap where he could only use half his strength/speed, or he couldn’t hit at all.

Either way, he hoped his sparring partner arrived soon.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 11:18 am

Kyouko sprinted the entire way to the meeting point, adrenaline surged around his body like crazy in his excitement. He was going to spar with someone better than him and he was determined to win, no matter what.

He skidded to a halt once he had reached his destination and he locked his eyes upon Hito and he bit his thumb eagerly after performing a handseal before applying the blood to the seal upon his body to release his staff. He twirled the staff twice before resuming his piercing stare at Hito and proclaiming "Awwright mister, you're going down, Kyo style!"

------
JutsuShow
*Fuuin Kyouki (Sealed Weapon)
C-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Fuuin Kyouki is a Fuuinjutsu utilized by Yutake Kyouko. By creating the necessary tattoo on his/her body or utilizing a tattoo that is free, Kyouko is able to seal a weapon into the tattoo. In order to call the weapon out, the user must either use Chakra Kai and concentrate on the needed spot, or do a hand seal and apply some of their own blood to the corresponding area.

[D-Rank Missing-NinKirigakure no SatoSaiko Sumato • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Konohagakure no Sato • Senju Mori • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 1 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Henrin Masaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:2 • Socials: 2 • Stat Trains: 2]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki Tatsuya • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:34 pm

Hito grinned at the enthusiasm the genin showed. He was a little too dramatic, but that was alright, as long as he was serious about this. Hito felt a warning was neccecary before they started. "I want you to take this seriously, ok? Out of either reflex or intent, i might hit you hard without holding back, so pretend you're fighting a missing nin. Also, use anything you want to use, ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu. I'll be using only my body."

Hito nodded before bowing slightly to the genin, bringing his hood over his head as he did so and tying his scarf around his neck. His cloak was closed and on for now, if the genin was serious and a good challenge, Hito would take it off soon.

Not wanting to make the first move, Hito stood back up and put his hands out, ready to block or counter any move he could handle.
- zenchou

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:10 pm

Kyouko grinned at Hito's warning, "don't you worry mister, I'm gonna give it my all, that's a promise!" he replied beginning a sprint towards Hito, as he approached he poured chakra into his right fist, leaving his staff tightly clamped in his left hand.

Upon reaching Hito Kyouko roared and forced his fist towards his target's face very quickly while loosening his grip on his staff slightly.

-----
JutsuShow
†Fuuton • Senpuuken [Wind Element • Whirlwind Fist]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Kyouko infuses his fist with Chakra before delivering a powerful punch to his target which releases a small whirlwind that blows his target backwards 5 metres

[D-Rank Missing-NinKirigakure no SatoSaiko Sumato • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Konohagakure no Sato • Senju Mori • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 1 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Henrin Masaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:2 • Socials: 2 • Stat Trains: 2]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki Tatsuya • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:55 pm

Hito resisted the urge to use ninjutsu as the genin charged at him. Instead, with his superior speed, Hito ducked and jumped to the left, rolling on the ground before standing up. He could have gone with a smaller movement and tried a counter attack, but he wanted to gauge the genins physical abilities first.

So still not attacking, Hito brought his hands out and kept them ready to defend or counterattack.
- zenchou

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:03 am

Kyouko landed on the ground, skidding slightly, he looked up and locked his eyes onto Hito once again, still determined to win this spar. He grabbed his staff in both hands and began yet another charge, holding his staff up in a position ready to strike Hito, once he was 1 metre away from his target he leaped forwards yet again aiming for Hito's head, this time with his staff.

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:25 am

One big problem Hito had was that he was smart enough to know what to do, but his skill in taijutsu was too low to execute it. Like right now, he knew the best thing to do would be to hardly move, and instead, slap away the staff and perform an attack of his own, but he just couldn't execute a maneuver such as that.

So instead, Hito ducked and moved forward underneath the staff as it moved downwards, sending out both of his palms in a sort of thrust towards the genins abdomen. It wouldn't have hurt too much, but it would probably send him back a bit.

Hito hoped he was teaching the genin something in this fight, not just being taught by him. But either way, he wasn't regretting scheduling this spar.
- zenchou

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:10 am

Kyo was too slow to be able to time his move to counter the shot to his abdomen and let out a small "oof" as Hito's counter struck, although the pain he felt was minimum he instinctively swung his staff towards Hito's head, aiming just above the Jounin's left ear, hoping he could score a nice hit and open up some sort of situation where he could get a few more decent blows in.

-----
JutsuShow
Ferano Atama Ni [Blow to the head]
E-Ranked Taijutsu
Kyouko hits his target hard on the head with his staff causing slight dizziness and nausea.

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:30 am

Hito's reflexes would normally have easily dodged an attack of that speed, but because he was fighting a genin and because he had just been succesful in the attack, Hito let his guard down. This resulted in him getting a facefull of pain. The attack was enough to push him back a little, but not enough to throw him down.

Even so, the attack stung, leaving a small bruise on Hito's cheek. Inwardly, he cursed his carelessness, outwardly, he smirked. "Nice hit, let's see you do it again." Hito stood defensive for the last time, soon, he would go on the offensive.
- zenchou

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:39 am

Kyo smirked as he saw that his attack had landed, "there's plenty more where that came from mister" he replied happily beginning yet another sprint towards the jounin with his fist pulled back, staring intently at Hito's chest as he approached before releasing his punch hoping to hit the jounin yet again.

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:20 am

Hito hoped to teach the boy the same lesson Hito had just learned. Never relax and get cocky just because you got a successful hit, that just opened you up to receive a successful hit as well. Which is what Hito expected this to be.

With a simple side step, Hito reared up his arm, and for the first time, delivered a real strike. He swung his arm upward from below, aiming to punch the genin in the gut at half of his strength before pushing him away and taking a few steps back, giving the genin time to recover if the hit connected successfully.
- zenchou

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:01 am

The blow landed successfully as Kyo was not expecting such a powerful counter, the impact made his eyes water as he hit the floor, backside first. He sat there for a few seconds, slightly dazed before he slowly stood up, locking his gaze upon Hito yet again.

He held his staff out in front of him in both hands, this was it, time to use his pride and joy jutsu. He began to spin his staff to create a gust of wind, as the gust got stronger, tornadoes began to form and spread out in front of Kyo.

----
JutsuShow
Fuuton • Tatsumaki no Kabe [Wind Element • Tornado Wall]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
By moving his staff in a slashing motion Kyouko can create a gust of wind that splits into a group of 5 miniature tornadoes that are approximately 5cm tall that can be used defend Kyouko and to repel up to D-Rank Jutsu and weaken C-Rank Jutsu slightly, B-Rank and above Jutsu are unaffected, D-Rank and higher Katon Jutsu are also unaffected, alternatively Kyouko can spin his staff to send the tornadoes towards his target spinning them in the air and throwing them 5 metres backwards.

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:34 am

Hito smiled at the challenge that he was presented with. The genin was now using ninjutsu, powerful ones at that. Hito now had to combat tornadoes with his bare hands, or out run them, or, withstand them. He wasn’t quite a fan of self inflicted pain, so he chose option number 2.

As the tornadoes moved in his direction, Hito ran directly away from it, running towards the nearest wall. Once he landed on the wall and used the act of tree climbing to stand on it horizontally, he than leapt to the nearest wall, and again to the wall next to that one so he was behind Kyo, but still a bit far away.

This way he was more than clear of the tornadoes path. The jumping from wall to wall let him cover more distance in less time, allowing him to outrun the tornado. While on the wall, Hito dropped to the ground and stood normally, awaiting Kyo’s next attack.

It seemed Hito was on the defensive again. Now that Kyo saw that Hito physically outranked him, he was going towards ninjutsu, but Hito didn’t have enough information in that end, so he had to observe.
- zenchou

Eisbrecher

i am sparticus

Post by Eisbrecher » Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Kyo watched as Hito evaded his tornadoes, he was running out of Jutsu he could use to attack, he stood contemplating his next move for a few seconds before reaching his right hand into his waist pouch and pulling out a smoke bomb, making sure Hito did not see what he had chosen before making another charge towards Hito with his left hand ready to punch Hito in the chest.

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

CDF

i am sparticus

Post by CDF » Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Hito had been too concerned with watching to see if the tornado would come back to notice the smoke bomb. Now sure that the tornado was gone, Hito decided to take this new attack head on. With his superior speed, Hito ducked only slightly as the punch came in, allowing him to swat it away with the back of his left hand as he swung upwards with his right hand, aiming once more for the gut.

He was purposefully avoiding hitting the boy in the face, he didn’t want to do something so disrespectful in a spar where the odds were already against the gennin. Still, Hito was feeling the pressure. Either he was weak, or his gennin friend was strong.
- zenchou

Return to “Wind Country”