Just Another Aether Vortex

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:59 am

As per the norm, Unten and Oben were waiting outside of the meeting place that the two genin would be appearing in a bit. The two had been there for a while, holding hands with their masks on, appearing as silent and still guardians to the cave which was covered by the sandstorm.

The kids would have a hard time getting to the location, which was partially why it was chosen to be today. If they were too weak, the sealing would not be done. Suna needed strong individuals who could stand up to whatever was in front of them to be their hosts.

Weakness was not acceptable.

Not here, not ever.

It was time for Suna's history to be set and the Genma that were captured so long ago to be utilized however the Kage saw fit.

Today would be the boys' turning point in their lives, from soldiers to weapons.

CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 am

Ojii arrived at the village exit a bit earlier than he usually would for his mission, which was really out of the norm for him. He typically shows up on time or even a few minutes late, but that's when he's either by himself or going on a mission with someone he knows. His partner for this mission, who's name he couldn't remember, was someone he had never met before, so he figured he'd show up early so he wouldn't make himself look bad. But, then, if the kid was a douche, he might think that Ojii was a square for showing up too early...but, ideally, he'd be a chill guy that didn't care what time Ojii showed up.

Stop it, you're rambling to yourself again.

He wasn't given much information about this mission. He was to head to a cave out in the desert, where he'd meet with another Suna nin that would inform him and the other kid about the more specific details about the mission. All he had been given were directions and a sense of urgency. Apparently, their success on this mission was of utmost importance.

Ojii could hear a violent sandstorm battering against the thick walls of the village, and that didn't really didn't help get him excited for this mission. Hopefully it wasn't nearly as bad as it sounded.
Sunakimi, Yozora D-rank RoninMinor Country#D2A846
Senju, YamabikoGeninKonohagakure no Sato#9370D8

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 am

Aito was a little distressed about the current mission. He wasn't really told anything about it, just given directions, told he would go with some other kid, and told over and over again how important the mission was. For Aito, that was horrible. Inside he was distressed and worried about what about the mission could be so bad. Being Aito, however, he tried his hardest not to show it. He acted like it wasn't bothering him at all and just kept going toward the village gates.

As he neared the village gates he saw another boy up ahead. "Hey, you're Ojii, right?" Looking over him, he looked to be about the same age as him, though much more experienced. "I'm Aito," he said holding his hand up in a mock wave. "Did they tell you anymore about this mission then they told me? I'm pretty clueless here."

Hearing the light battering sounds against the gates, Aito looked up towards the sky, only seeing a little of the storm reaching into the sky above the wall. The size of that wall never ceased to amaze him. "So we really have to go out into that, huh?" Aito wasn't going to be looking forward to that at all. Even if he was raised in Suna, most of his time was spent inside the village walls, where only a fraction of the outside climate was felt.

CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 am

When he saw the other kid approach, he was sort of surprised by his pale, gaunt appearance. He didn't really seem to have the body type of a typical ninja, especially not one from Suna. "Yeah, I'm Ojii. They didn't tell me much of anything. They just gave me directions, and said that I'd be working with another genin. They didn't even bother giving me your name."

He then pulled a set of goggles (goggles that he totally had with him when he left home, and not goggles that materialized on his person based on new information) from his belt, and tossed one to his new partner. "I thought to bring these, though. They'll help us see through the sandstorm without rubbing our eyes raw."

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:41 am

Grabbing the goggles as they were thrown to him, Aito felt kinda stupid for not thinking to bring goggles. Oh well. "Thanks," Aito said as he put on the goggles. "Well, I guess we should get going huh?" Aito said as he started walking forward to get outside the gates. Sure, they were kids who just met, but they were ninja too. They had to be somewhat professional and actually get to that cave sometime soon.

"So Ojii," he called back to his hopefully following partner as he walked through the gates and into the storm, pulling his coat up over his mouth to keep sand out. Sand was going to get everywhere anyway, but he was hoping to keep it out of his mouth. "Wanna talk to pass time?" In Reality, Aito had no idea what to talk about, but it was better for them to communicate.
CharactersShow
NameRankVillageCompanionsMissionsSocialsNaegi, YanagiGeninSunagakure no SatoMica11Shoshiki, TegakariGeninIwagakure no Sato---
Bane is so awesomeShow

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:34 pm

As Ojii passed through the gates and into the storm alongside his temporary partner, he shrugged at the other kid's question. "I guess so, but I'm not a very good conversationalist. What's your combat style?" As the sand pounded against Ojii's skin, he couldn't help but wish he had worn a shirt. It didn't exactly hurt him, but it was incredibly uncomfortable. "I hope this doesn't get much worse! It's gonna be hard enough as is to find this place, even with the directions. Any ideas as to why we're being sent out here?" Ojii had a few ideas of his own, but knew that they held no merit.

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:34 am

Pushing forward against the storm, Aito kept the conversation going. "That's fine, I'm not that great either." Aito said with a slight smile, not that Ojii could see it through his coat. At least he wasn't the only one. "I use bone puppets to fight," Aito replied to Ojii's question over combat style. "What about you?"

"I really have no idea. All I really know about it is how many times I was told this is important for some reason or other." Looking around, Ojii was right, the storm was at that annoying level where it didn't hurt or anything, but it was thick and hard to see far from you. Maybe that was why they were sent together, to make sure the other didn't get lost.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:42 pm

As Ojii looked up, and into the distance, he could start to see something that vaguely resembled the entrance to a cave. "Hey, dude! I think I see something up there!" As he spoke, he pointed in the direction of the structure. "I can't really tell from here, though...I figured the place would be a lot further away from the gates than that." Ojii continued pushing on through the wind, hoping that the destination was worth the journey the pair had made. Maybe...maybe it's for a chuunin promotion! I've done so many missions lately, I wouldn't be surprised if the village wanted to promote me. But, if this were some final test...it wasn't a very difficult one...so maybe the real test is at the cave. Yeah, that makes sense. Promotion, here I come!

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:42 am

"Well, maybe they need us close to the village or something0." Aito couldn't help but think they got there damn fast, but he wasn't going to complain. "C'mon, let's get there before we're late or something," Aito said as he kept walking. It was at this point Aito started to wonder what could be in there. That big storm had been a cake walk with how close the place was, so what could it be? He hadn't really done anything notable for the village since becoming a Ninja. Maybe I'm being punished or something...
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:51 am

With the two approaching and ready, Unten and Oben nodded to each other, stepping forward at the incoming duo.

"Ouji-san and Aito-san, right? You two are here for the future benefit of Sunagakure no Sato and Wind Country. Great power could be bestowed upon you, if you so wish. In this cave are two beasts of unmatched power. These beasts could be your future, or your end. The choice will be up to you, if you want it. You might become social rejects with other villagers hating you, threatening to kill you, or wanting you to leave. This will be a burden that you will be with for the rest of your lives. In exchange, though, you'll be a powerful asset to Suna, being able to protect the country, along with the village, with an even greater strength than before. The choice is yours to make."

"If you're ready, enter."

"But, if you don't want the consequences, turn back now, else you'll be plagued with the decision for the rest of your life."

With that, the two men entered the cave, waiting for the reactions of the two genin.
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:03 am

Woah...is that? Are those two guys Oben and Unten? They're like...my heroes! They're the coolest puppeteers in Suna! And they're members of the Eidolons! Man, oh man, I can't back down from this. They'll think I'm a wimp! But, if I do do it, and mess it up, they'll think I'm a wimp for that too...but, I assume they'll prefer me to at least try, right? I mean, failing with effort is better than failing without. Ojii put on his best poker face, and followed the twins into the cave confidentially. Well, he appeared confident, anyways. Well, I hope Aito follows...I don't wanna go this alone...

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:18 am

While Ouji knew exactly who these two were, Aito wasn't so educated. Sure, he recognized them. He'd definitely seen them around from time to time and knew they were puppet users too, but he never learned in depth who they were.

Then of course, there was the matter of the proposal they just gave them. Great power and social rejection, or stay regular ninja, and live knowing you turned down the opportunity. It wasn't really the offers of power or great service to his village that swayed him to follow, but the thoughts that he might never know what could have been, and that turning this down now would surely make him seem a fool.

Walking alongside Ouji after the twins, Aito attempted to put on an appearence of indifference to the situation, as if either way it didn't really matter to him. Of course this wasn't the case, but that's not important.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:27 am

With the two genin entering the cave, Unten and Oben stayed back a bit as they passed by, unattached at each side. It did take a bit of strength from them, since it was starting the drain on their stamina in order to maintain the separation.

The next move, however, was perfectly synced, with both twins aiming at the backs of the genin's necks, knocking them both out. Normally they wouldn't attack others, especially genin, but the situation called for it. In the long run, the twin's actions would help out, since the sealing process was supposedly painful, as what Oben had been told and based on the prior jinchuuriki sealings.

With the two genin out cold, Oben fused with Aito, setting up his body for a coma, making sure that his body wouldn't react to the pain and wake him up from the sealing process. Moving to Ojii, the younger twin repeated his actions, finalizing the process. With both the kids up, Unten and Oben holstered Aito and Ojii up onto their shoulders, fusing back together with their hands, with Aito on Oben's shoulder and Ojii on Unten's, travelling farther down the cave.

The cave was rather long, especially for one in Wind Country, going down deeper and deeper into the earth, finally reaching the room after what seemed like an hour. The two pots were ready for the process, housing the two fabled Genma of Sunagakure no Sato.

The prior jinchuuriki had died just less than a decade ago, leaving the council to decide on the chosen ones. No one had fit the council's eyes, leading the two beasts captured and alone in the dark, dank cave that was much unfitting in the desert regions of Wind Country.

With each twin putting the genin on the ground, they stepped back, fusing back fully, with Unten taking control of the body, while Oben rested. The process itself wasn't too tiring, but it was close to Oben's time, while them being split didn't help any.

Unten, as expected, stayed back, letting the fuuinjutsu masters do their job. He wasn't an expert in fuuinjutsu, nor would he try something as complicated as this.

The fuuinjutsu masters did their work, stripping the two boys of their shirts, getting out the ink that was needed to seal the beasts. The process was delicate, leaving no room for sound to enter the premise or any sound to be made, which was perfect for the quieter twin.

Markings were made on the stomaches of the kids in the traditional jinchuuriki style. The pots were overturned onto their bellies, seemingly squishing them as Unten was motioned over to hold the first container down. The sealing process would be one at a time, to prevent any mixing or, worse, letting the beasts out.

Unten held down with all his might as the other ninja started their own jobs, performing handseals as the pot opened, forcing the beast itno the child. Due to the precautions of before, the beast immediately was pushed into the seal, leaving no chance for it to do anything else, as Unten continued pushing down.

The beast didn't have a chance.

Taking a slight break, one of the other ninja took Ojii out of the room, starting to carry him up as the holder regained his strength.

The second beast's time was now as the same process was performed, sealing the second beast into the boy, almost knocking Unten out, due to the force along with his prior drain. Snapping awake, Oben came back, just as Unten started to fall, with the two switching spots, letting Oben control the body.

With a quick word, Oben nodded, understanding his command as he took Aito back the way he came, up to the entrance of the cave where the other ninja and boy were.

As the ninja left back to finish the clean up and protections, Oben sat down near the cave, letting Unten rest by himself, even if it was a tad bit draining. The process needed to be fast, which is why Oben was given extra rest before. Fusing with the first boy, bringing him back, he immediately went to the second, awakening him from the coma and ran back towards Unten's body to fuse with him, allowing the older twin to hang out of the back of his body, letting him rest, as he should.

It'd take a bit to get the genin back to full consciousness, but it would be enough time for Oben to regain his breath. Putting them back without a break did take a minor toll on his body, and it'd appear as such, especially in the condition that Unten's body was in. Maybe if they had more stamina it could work out, but now? It was a draining experience.

But, hey, at least the sandstorm had died down.
CodingsShow

7eleven

Post by 7eleven » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:05 pm

Ojii woke slowly, opening his eyes to the clear desert sky. He couldn't remember anything after entering the cave behind the twins, and even the events immediately before that were a bit fuzzy. I came to the cave for a mission, and then...the two Eidolon twins were there...they asked me to follow them, to do something for the village... As he tried to sit up his body felt...strange. However, as he began pushing his body forward, his head was slammed with a swirling pain that caused him to fall backwards into the sand. "Wh...what happened?"

Infinites

Post by Infinites » Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:04 am

As Ojii woke near him, Aito still slept, at least partially. He was in one of those stages between awake and asleep, where you can't really tell your dream from the reality. To Aito, the world was swirling all around him. He heard voices, many more than just Ojii's. He couldn't really make out what any of them were saying aside from Ojii's voice. The others were all just whispers, for all he knew they could have been the wind in his ear. To Aito they just sounded like voices. Ojii's was loud and solid though, he caught what was said, unlike the others.

At this point Aito wasn't thinking about what happened, he just knew he hurt all over, and all the noise wasn't helping. Grabbing a handful of sand and tossing it at Ojii weakly, Aito mumbled to him. "Quiet..." That was all he said, but the manner he said it in, that of waking up after only two hours of sleep, was more than enough to carry his exhaustion.
CharactersShow
Bane is so awesomeShow

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:21 pm

(OOC: Still hate you, Infi. :| You both owe Toshi.)
With the two genin awakening, Oben started. He knew he had a lot of information to cover and very little time to actually do so. "This is a time for you two to listen, not speak. You will be prepared later, but for now, it's up to you. The two Genma in the possession of Sunagakure no Sato have been placed into you. You will be targeted from everyone in every land, some might even be from Suna itself. You must only trust who your gut tells you to, no one else. Don't take words for granted. They can be twisted and abused to no end. I'm not saying be paranoid, but don't go into any situation you don't feel comfortable in. The Eidolons will always be here to protect you, but always try to make sure you know it's them. Henge can be seen through at times, but there are some that are better at it than you or me. Ask for proof. Be a skeptic.

The genma you have are able to turn the world upside down if used incorrectly. Because of this, the Eidolons will watch over you, making sure you don't steer down the wrong path. Don't become a weapon, but don't become a walking emotion. Be yourself. Stay free of the pull as best as you can.

You,"
he said, pointing towards Aito, "have the Shigenma. It's a beast of the soul. I don't know the exacts of this and you can try going into the library. For you," pointing at Ojii, "have the Rimogenma. It's the beast of manipulation. Again, the exacts are out of my own grasp, but, as for both of you, be prepared for changes that happen to you. Over the next few days, the Genma's chakra will start melding with yours, changing your chakra signatures, along with different changes to your body. It'd be recommended that you both stay inside for the next week or so, if possible to make sure nothing happens while on a mission or outdoors.

With that, make sure you are always on guard. You can do this by hiding any marks that you do get from the Genma. While they may be neat at first, they also serve as an indicator that you have the beasts inside of you. Currently, the only ones that know that you even have these beasts are the ninja who sealed them into you and the Kage. You must keep it a secret from everyone. A single person knowing could end up with you being a known target, rather than a hidden one. Use this knowledge however you want, but know that an incorrect action, or even inaction, can easily lead to your deaths. Watch out for everyone."

With that, Oben fully stood poofing away, presumably back to Suna.
The other ninja that were in the sealing came up, releasing a powder into the air, almost instantly knocking the two boys out. They were in charge of taking the boys back to their houses with as little activity as possible. With that, their deed was done. The Genma were sealed. Two new Jinchuuriki were made.
CodingsShow

Return to “Wind Country”