Checkmate

- - Mission - - A totally not boring mission

Post by Checkmate » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:47 am

((Yes))

CDF

Post by CDF » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:39 pm

... 49 guards.

Hito cursed inwardly as he pulled out three kunai with explosive tags attached to them and threw them into the massive crowd of guards. He quickly pulled out two more kunai, one in each hand, and backed up. He didn't even have to call the twins, he knew they'd appear to help him out now.

He had to test out these guards strength first. If they were weak, Hito and the twins could handle all 49 of them, but if they were strong, Hito would have to risk using chakra.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:50 pm

None of the guards moved except the few that twitched momentarily to parry the kunai. They knew that the ninja would not use chakra if he wanted to live, and knew that these pieces of paper were useless unless he did. The guards that did move returned to their possitions the moment the knives had passed.

In addition to not using chakra, the explosives would potentially harm some of the books. None of those present wanted that. A whistle could be heard from one of the guards, but the exact source was not clear. As the shrill tone rang out, the familiar sound of the insects could be heard. The ground beneath where the kunai had landed shifted to become the insects, and engulfed the kunai and the notes. Within moments the notes could no longer activated, and the kunai were reduced to bits of metal.

Shortly after the sound ceased, the guards all moved in unison, each one stomping on the ground with his right foot. If Hito knew even base morse code he would be able to determine the meaning of the warning.

"Leave"

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:28 pm

(OOC: I'm back in posting, Check. Don't skip me. :( )
Unten and Oben were both watching out, making sure nothing happened. Knowing from prior things that there weren't any actual humans here, they removed themselves from Hito's body, stepping forward out. Since they were much shorter than the bannin, it wouldn't disrupt anything that he was doing. Even if it was a bit of chakra, it'd quickly fade, due to it no longer being used. They needed to be natural~

Being in a two headed, four armed, two legged form, the two walked to Hito's side, readying themselves for whatever would come.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Hito froze, doing nothing. Fortunately for him, the guards did not wish to provoke a fight if they could convince the men to leave. They all shifted from an at attention stance to a more defensive stance, again without any sign of communication. The stomped once more, the message painfully clear to the ninja. They were not welcome here

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:38 pm

(OOC: On hold plz)
CodingsShow
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]

CDF

Post by CDF » Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 am

Hito was becoming a little irritated. He was more than confident in his combat capabilities, but only when it came to being able to use his large arsenal of jutsu. When he was in a situation where chakra was probably not going to help him, he wasn't very happy.

Hito assumed the men were made of the same bugs that had attacked them, considering their strangeness, control over the bugs in the ground, and their lack of speech. Even so, they were apparently smarter than any old chakra devouring bugs. They were responsive and almost seemed to have conscious thought. Perhaps they could understand words?

Slowly, Hito brought down his posture. He pocketed his weapon and put up his hands with palms facing forward before speaking out in a booming voice. "I mean no harm. Can you all understand me? If possible, I wish to discuss this. Perhaps you could respond to me by writing in the air using the bugs?" Hito was really hoping they could understand him.
- zenchou

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun May 15, 2011 12:54 pm

Unten and Oben knew that Hito would be able to handle any diplomatic actions that were required. While the twins were not horrible at diplomatic situations, they were far worse than their former student was. Instead, they would sit back, and make sure that anything that would occur would be seen by them, taking in every thing they could, in case of a sneak attack.

It was the least they could do for now.
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sun May 15, 2011 1:09 pm

The men did not move for a long moment as if they were not going to respond. Then, out of the ground came a swarm of flying bugs that promptly began forming into three words:
”Leave or die”

CDF

Post by CDF » Sun May 15, 2011 1:30 pm

Hito frowned at the stubbornness. He didn't even bother hiding the facial expression of diasproval. He wanted them to know he wasn't happy. It was time to use a method of negotiation that he personally liked the most. Intimidation.

With a stern look, he adressed the bugs with a firm voice. "Listen to me. I know not who created you. I know not what fuels you, but what I know is that your purpose is to defend this library, is it not? With so many books at your disposal, if you're literate, you must know of where I'm from. This symbol on my forehead? It tells you I'm from the hidden village of the sand. And this symbol around that? It tells you i'm from the Ouji clan, one of the founding clans. Now I have no way of showing you, other than my chakra reserves in my body, but I'm a Bannin-level. My teachers here are Jounin level, almost Bannin. If you don't know, that makes all three of us incredibly powerful shinobi. Subtly, Hito twitched his index finger towards the twins as he spoke again. "Watch how strong the two are when it comes to just physical strength. And that's nothing compared to our combined ninjutsu abilities. If we were to be killed, we'd make sure to go out with a hell of a bang. And i assure you, there aren't enough of you bugs in this world to stop us from destroying this place before you manage to kill us. Not to mention that we have an entire village that knows our coordinates and will not rest until this library is burnt to the ground if we're killed in it.

Now, this is the important part so listen. We don't wish this library harm. Quite the opposite, actually; we wish to improve it. We wish to not only read the books already here, but also to provide them companions as we pour countless other books into these shelves as well. We will make this library better than ever before. It will be given so much defense that there will never ever be a chance of it being destroyed. This, I assure you.

So, will you let me use this library and make it better than ever before?"
- zenchou

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun May 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Unten and Oben silently nodded. A test of strength would definitely not be hard for the two ninja, due to their own physical prowess. Jumping out and behind of Hito, the two stayed fused together, punching at either side of the ground behind Hito. Unten held back a bit, knowing that he was stronger than his brother, making the ordeal perfectly symmetrical as the flooring broke a bit, leaving a crater. It would be easy to fix, of course, but they had to show their strength some way. The twins knew this was vital to the negotiation, so they made sure to punch at an angle that would not only make a large hole in the ground, but also send pieces flying, giving a more impressive show.
CodingsShow

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sun May 15, 2011 2:44 pm

In an awesome display of shifting insects, the figures before them faded into the floor, revealing that they had, indeed, been insects. The far wall opened up with more shifting insects, and a human was brought forth on a platform of flying bugs. He was old, but spoke with wisdom and authority.

"You, my friends are quite fortunate. Had I been any younger, I might have killed you on the spot when you refused to leave, but I sense good intentions in your hearts. I am old, and the final keeper of this stronghold. When I am gone, this vast archive will be lost to the sands, never again to be enjoyed. You have proven yourselves in reaching this place, and I have decided to reward your tenacity." With that, the man made a set of hand seals that went on for nearly a minute before he released the final seal.

"I can only hope that this knowledge will be used for the good of mankind, and not for the evil that it once was." With that, the entire building shifted and erupted in a flurry of insects. The ninja would soon be overcome by the insects, and would be unable to move in time to stop them. They would be rendered unconscious, and would awake to the sounds of cheering citizens. If they looked around they would see that they lay on top of an enormous pyramid made entirely of shelves upon ancient shelves of books and scrolls. The members of the Scribes of the Sand had arrived already, and had begun to move the books to a location that would be safe from the elements until a suitable home was found for the books and scrolls.

The men were hailed for their success, and would be told that they had arrived in the midst of a massive cloud of. . . something, and that once they had been placed, the bugs had flown back into the seas of sand. The mission. . . had been a success.

Return to “Wind Country”