Window Shopping

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Well, the view was good. The heat was unbearable and the air was dry, Jiigo was sweating profusely and the clay rooftops of Sunagakure did nothing to assuage his growing thirst. But at least it looked good. In perfect clearness, Jiigo wasn't talking about the scenery so much as the people. He was laying on the roof top, sweating in the heat around him but not complaining, and looking, observing a crowd of people from afar. The latest of merchant caravans came in. Loyal to a fault to the village Hidden in the Sand, the old crone who ran it always offered fantastic bargains for Sand Kunoichi and families thereof.

There were women from the village all around the hag and her wares, scrambling for a look at everything she had. Jiigo didn't like the crowd and the pushing and the bumping: he wasn't willing to deny closeness of that sort to the large number of females over there, but it was so messy and jumbled... such a lack of order, of symmetry... Jiigo would have no part of that. No, he was looking for... well, to be honest, he was looking for a pattern. or a print, or... something. He didn't know what exactly it was yet, but he had someone in mind, and it would need to be just perfect for it to work.... It had to be... special.

The patterns and prints and stripes and everythings would be pretty... He'd only ever seen her in solids, mostly... he wondered how she'd look in one.... and then in another... some of them were awful, and he could tell, and he wasn't even down there yet. For now, he was waiting for the crowds to leave.... He'd go when it was less... messy.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:23 pm

Miyuki was jumping through the roofs, again. She needed to cool herself down. She just overheard her mother and grandmother talking about arranging a marriage for her if she didn't find a boyfriend by the end of the year. What the fuck are they thinking about? Miyuki thought. Why can't they just leave me alone! It was awhile before she saw Jiigo laying on the rooftops. She decided to head to him.

"Hey there, Jiigo," Miyuki said when she got over to him.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:48 am

Jiigo looked up, having been sitting and looking down on the flurry of shopping intensely. Miyuki's greeting took him by surprise, and he damned near fell off the roof in his surprise. Looking up, Jiigo started off yelling. "Hey now, what's the big idea, scaring me li-- Oh. Hey Miyuki." He didn't mind being startled so much when it was a beautiful girl that did the startling. Offering a relaxed smile, he let himself fall backwards on to his back, cushioning his head with his hands. He sighed as he adjusted a little bit, making sure that each arm was in the same position as the other, giving himself perfect comfort in perfect symmetry. "Didn't expect to see anybody else on the roof tops today, hot as it is. What're you doing out, anyway?"

He yawned widely, having been watching the old biddie go about her business for quite a while now. He had quite a thirst, but the warmth was relaxing, and the position comfortable. If he were an idiot, or had a craving for a sun stroke, he would rather enjoy taking a nap up there..... But, he could still tell by sound that there was quite a lot of business occurring below him. He'd drop in when it was less crowded.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:33 pm

Miyuki giggled when she surprised Jiigo. She didn't mean to do that, it just happened. It was nice to see Jiigo after awhile. She didn't have that many guy friends and it was nice to hang out with them more. It may stop her mother and grandmother from nagging on her.

"What're you doing out, anyway?"

The question froze her giggling. She didn't really want to talk about why she was out of the house. She didn't want Jiigo to be bother with her problems. I don't want to lie to him thought, Miyuki thought.

"Let's just say if I stayed in the house, I might have gotten crazy," Miyuki replied, trying to recover from the startle. "How about you? Why are you out and about?"
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 pm

She giggled, and his pride bristled and flared, but between the fact that she out-ranked him, and the sheer cuteness of the giggle itself, Jiigo found he didn't mind so much. There was something nice about her when she smiled. Jiigo could get used to that. She stopped giggling at his question though, and it piqued his curiosity. Her answer was pretty simple. Jiigo knew what it was like to have a family harp on you... even if it wasn't his own.

He answered her question before indulging his own curiosities. "You see that old crone down there?" He pointed to the woman selling her silks and satins and gems and jewels. "I guess she's really popular with the ladies or whatever. The stuff she sells, I mean. I'm looking to buy from her if I can afford it. Y'know, as a surprise for someone." Jiigo had just the faintest hint of a blush as he mentioned it, not really the type for all this romantic stuff and sort of really embarrassed to have it exposed to someone.

He decided to change the subject. After only a moments subject, he directed the conversation back to her, hoping to diffuse his own embarrassment. "So, family trouble, eh? I know what that's like. That bad, huh?" Jiigo's eyes were on the sky as he hoped to avert her gaze away from his blush. He watched vultures in the distance as he listened to her answer.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:19 am

When Jiigo showed his reason for being out, Miyuki saw her enemy down there, perusing through the "girly" stuff. She shook her head at the sight. Of course she would be there, Miyuki thought. When she looked back at Jiigo and saw him with a tint of blush, she just shrugged. What was wrong with getting a gift for a girl you know? She didn't know if Jiigo liked the girl he was planning on getting a gift for or not, but it didn't matter to Miyuki. It really wasn't any of her business. Boys seem weird to me at times, Miyuki thought. Just as much as I seem weird to them.

"So, family trouble, eh? I know what that's like. That bad, huh?"

Miyuki looked at Jiigo, a little angry and caught off-guard. How would he know how it's like? I bet he doesn't have a mom that forces him to date without any concern about work!

"I don't want to talk about that," Miyuki replied. "It may get us arguing for no reason at all."

Miyuki returned her glaze to the lady selling "girly" stuff.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:20 pm

He cocked an eyebrow himself at gher response, not sure how to make heads or tails of it. Well, moody, aren't we? Well, it didn't matter. Jiigo wasn't in the business of playing therapist to every girl with mommy troubles that came his way. "Never was the type to make a pretty girl angry." He sat back down, or really more thudded to the ground with his ass as a convenient cushion, and leaned back on the roof immediately, hands behind his head. His expression full of confidence and ease once more.

"Man, she's gunna be all sold out by the time the crowd's through with her." Insidious crawled up his arm and came to rest on his forehead, using it's wings to shade Jiigo's eyes. "Whatever though. I'm sure I'll think of something." Jiigo was no expert when it came to high fashion anyways. He'd find something else for her... He just had no idea what.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:47 am

Miyuki just ignored Jiigo's comments, being that they weren't directed to her. Or at least, they didn't seem like they were directed to her. She just continued to look at the old lady's shop, which was still pretty busy. It didn't seem to get any worse to see her rival actually getting more attention then she would ever be. That is, until one of Miyuki's teammates, her rival's newest boyfriend, came by and kissed her on the cheek. Ew, Miyuki thought. No one needs to see that. Miyuki just turned herself around so she would be facing the sky. It was already bad enough that she sucked at getting boyfriends. She didn't need her rival to remind her of that.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 am

Jiigo looked on, watching the busy series of trades and sales being made. He supposed they did look pretty nice -- the clothes and girls both -- but nothing really struck him as something he could use. He noticed that Yuki's gaze seemed to be following one girl in particular, and the look of distaste on her face when she was kissed tipped Jiigo off to a few possibilities.

It's overrated, you know. The whole romance thing." Ironic, perhaps, since Jiigo was saying it as he was looking for a gift for his girlfriend, but whatever. "Cute when it happens, but I don't see why everybody puts such a value on finding someone to fool around with for the rest of forever."
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:26 am

Miyuki just raised an eyebrow at Jiigo at his comment about romance. Where did that come from? Miyuki thought. Was he watching me? Miyuki looked back at her rival and her teammate, cuddling and talking. Her teammate even brought one of bracelets that her rival was looking at. She just yawned and looked back at the sky. The exchange bored her, yet she wanted it for herself someday. Jiigo's right in a way. Everyone, even my family, wants people to find love. It seems love is a power that no one can really tame, yet it is able to get some of it.

"I guess everyone just wants everyone to have the same time of happiness they have," Miyuki said after awhile.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:09 pm

[color=cc8800]"T'ch."[/color] Jiigo didn't know about wanting that kind of stuff for other people. He just knew he wanted it for himself. Maybe not love, but the warm body that came with it. Or maybe love. How was he supposed to know? Haruna had been Stonewalling him for so long that he didn't know where they were supposed to be woth one another. He watched as the two admired the new bracelet together, and rolled his eyes. "I doubt that's real anyway. She's pretty and he's got cash, so it's whatever. A match made in Heaven."

He gave a sigh, and let his exasperations escape him. "If love exists, I'd betcha it doesn't look like that. Fleeting, I mean."
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:40 pm

Miyuki just laughed after Jiigo made his comments. He does have money, but neither of my teammates make more money than me combined, Miyuki thought. Laughing probably wasn't the best thing, because that attracted her teammate and rival to her. The couple was startled at the site of Miyuki laughing, being that laughing wasn't something that Miyuki did every day.

"Miyuki, is that you?" Arata called out.

"I didn't think you had a boyfriend," Kimiko smirked.

Miyuki just shook her head. This was one embarrassing moment. Oh great. I thought I was doing a good job not making myself noticed. Oh well.

"I don't have a boyfriend," Miyuki called out. "He's just a fellow SoS member. Have a nice day."

Miyuki got up and nodded to Jiigo. She didn't think there was anything to say to him. Then, she jumped down to the market and started to walk home. The couple just shrugged and went back to shopping. I guess Kimiko isn't interested in badgering me today.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 am

Miyuki left after shortly after the exchange, which Jiigo watched with passing interest. He observed as she umped down and the couple returned to shopping. A few things stuck out to Jiigo; her smirk, Miyuki's swift retreat, a shake of the head, and that she didn't have a boyfriend. That was really all he needed to see and hear. He stood up with a smirk of his own, and Nefarious' spikes gave a shake, rattling in a guilelessly intimidating sort of way as he looked right past the girl, peering instead at the boy Miyuki had been eying. "T'ch. Hope she's as fun as she looks. Worth it, y'know."

Before they could respond, he was on the ground, following behind her. He caught up as quickly as he could. "Hey, don't let them bug you too much. What they have isn't even real. Too fleeting, y'know?"
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:09 am

Miyuki raised an eyebrow at Jiigo. Why is he following me? Miyuki thought. I thought I was done with him. The raised eyebrow stayed there after Jiigo made his comments. What is he saying that to me? He's saying that as if that means something to me.

"I have no clue what you are talking about," Miyuki thought, confidence in her voice.. "They don't bug me not one bit."

"That's the first lie I ever heard from you," a male voice behind Miyuki and Jiigo called out.

Miyuki turned to see Arata and Kimiko, walking behind them. Oh great. Why couldn't he just stay at the damn shop.

"As if you would know something like that," Miyuki replied. "Go back to your damn date."

Miyuki started to walk faster, trying to avoid everyone. The couple just looked at Miyuki, Arata with full concern and Kimiko trying to hold a laugh. It was the first time Miyuki ever cursed to anyone.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Nefarious' chains rattled as they slithered angrily from their slots. On his shoulder, the puppet seemed to glow with an angry, visceral hate. Jiigo's fingers hardly twitched.

"You're upsetting a beautiful young woman, you know." A hand raised, he snapped his fingers, and the ends of Nefarious' spikes caught flame. All one hundred and seventy-five of them. "Funny thing about tight little compacted buildings like Suna's adobe houses. Fire's real hard to escape." He gave a nasty smirk, as Nefarious' chains started coiling upwards, like a cobra poising to strike. "You might wanna take that pretty girl's advice before you learn that the hard way. T'ch."

Puppet Pop
D-ranked Kugutsu ninjutsu
While fighting with his puppets, If Jiigo remains still in all of his body but the hands and arms (in order to continue manipulating the puppets), the kairainin is able to extend his chakra strings throughout the body of the puppets, and as their weapons strike, Jiigo is able to make a small amount of flame pop into existence at the very ends of them. This flame is hot enough to cause light first degree burns, and basically extends the effective range of the weapons by about six inches. The flame may be fired forward, or at an angle in relation to the weapon.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:47 am

The couple looked at Jiigo as if he was insane. Arata started to grab his puppet, but Kimiko stopped him. Miyuki turned around to see what was happening. What the fuck is he doing? Miyuki thought as walked back to Jiigo to give him a slap on the back of the head.

"Are you serious?" Miyuki said, outraged. "What did they do to you?"

"You sure you're not Miyuki's boyfriend?" Kimiko asked out. "She sure acts like it."

Miyuki glared at Kimiko, hard. Arata, on the other hand, pinched Kimiko. Kimiko responded by gently moving Arata's hand away.

"Let's face it, Miyuki," Kimiko called out. "You maybe the strongest kunoichi in our class or the whole village. No proper guy will like their woman to be stronger that them. So I guess you will be under your folks' mercy, hopelessly looking for a guy for you."

Both Miyuki and Arata looked at Kimiko, shocked. Arata immediately dragged Kimkio away, trying to avoid Jiigo's puppet. Miyuki just stood there, almost looking as if she is going to cry.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:14 pm

Miyuki popped Jiigo on the back of the head, and he glanced back to her, his expression as stricken as the rest of him. He paid it little mind, though. Girls. Who could figure 'em? They shot another remark, and then a second with venom, and Nefarious clacked and clatter loudly as the chains darted in. He would not be moving to attack the pair; just to scare them a bit. He scoffed at the pair as the girl dragged the boy away, not bothering to dignify them with any more words.

The flames flickered out, and Nefarious found Jiigo's shoulder. He turned to Miyuki, as angry as she was upset. "Hey... don't worry about them. Look, they're idiots... For what it's worth, I don't care how strong you are! You're... still awesome and stuff... y'know!" Ugh. He wasn't any good at this at all.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Miyuki just stood there, completely broken. Kimiko and her was never friends, but Miyuki never thought she would go that low. I guess that means we will never be friends, Miyuki thought as she shook her head, trying to keep the tears in. Unfortunately, Jiigo noticed Miyuki and tried to comfort her. Miyuki rubbed her eyes. I really need to calm down. We were just never meant to be friends anyways. I made friends with Arata when she wanted to and Arata rarely talked to her in school.

"You don't really mean that," Miyuki replied, sulkily. "You're just trying to cheer me up. No need for that, but thanks anyways."

Miyuki just sighed and patted Jiigo on the back. She gave a weak smile and started to walk away again. There was nothing else to say here, according to Miyuki. But you never know....Jiigo might have something to say.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:11 pm

"T'ch," Jiigo felt the patting, but felt her tears more. They hadn't touched him, but they didn't need to for him to feel them just as well. His eyes narrowed down the path they went in anger, and he had half a mind to beat the crap out of the pair. They weren't worthy to walk These Sacred Sands... but it didn't matter. There was a beautiful girl here crying. Jiigo would focus on that. "Don't be silly. 'Course I mean it. I said it, didn't I?"

She took steps away, but Jiigo followed behind. He wasn't good at this, but he wouldn't let her go sad. He at least knew a fake smile when he saw one. "Look, I'm not good at this whole thing... but I still mean it! You're awesome, Miyuki-Chan. You're pretty and sweet... and if you're strong, that's even cooler! If you don't have a boyfriend, it's just 'coz nobody's... I dunno, been around to hit that kinda lottery yet! Or something..."

Why couldn't he just kill things and get chicks with his awesome talent? That would sure be easier than trying to talk to them. He could manipulate, sure, but that wasn't the same as romancing... "Look. Maybe you haven't noticed anybody expressing interest yet." He put a hand on her shoulder, tenderly, gingerly, "But that doesn't mean there's no interest. You're amazing, Miyuki-Chan. Too much for those jackasses to be getting you down. So try and keep a smile, neh? You're pretty when you smile, y'know..."

Maybe he was getting better at this.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

ultimategirlninja

Window Shopping

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:04 pm

Miyuki heard Jiigo, but didn't respond. All she wanted to do was be left alone. Jiigo, however, apparently insisted on cheering her up. It seems like I need to end this now, Miyuki thought. She turned around abrutly and looked at Jiigo hard for a few seconds before speaking.

"You seriously need to leave me alone," Miyuki replied. "Thanks for the little pep talk, but I really need to be left alone. How about you go hang out with your girlfriend? I really don't want to spark jealously in your relationship."

Miyuki turned back around and did a few hand seals. Then, a tightly packed circular gust of wind formed at Miyuki's feet. She immediately jumped on it, going into the direction of one of the nearby houses. Once she landed on the top of the house, she started to run, jumping on the houses heading home. Please Jiigo, take the hint.
FuutonShow
* [Wind Element • Wind Launch Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed hand seals, a tightly packed circular gust of wind forms right at the feet of the user. The moment someone leaps on it, it sends that person flying in the direction they jumped on it. It's quite powerful and can send an average-sized person (and anything else that lands on it) over fifteen yards at his/her base speed in a straight line. It disappears after one use or lasts unused for three posts. A strength of four or higher is required to resist the effect of this technique.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

seiuchiblarg

Window Shopping

Post by seiuchiblarg » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:25 pm

She... she knew he had a... Wait, She wasn't his girlfriend! Haruna was... Well, he'd been dating her, sure, but that didn't -- she wasn't -- It wasn't like -- They hadn't even...

"She's not my..." but Miyuki wanted little to do with it. She'd said her part, and seemed at least to pretend to be appreciative, but then she was gone. She said she wanted to be left alone, and while he might have been a jerk nw and then, Jiigo was at the very least not the type to force himself on a girl when he wasn't wanted.

He wondered if he could afford a smoothie with what was left of his funds. Probably not. He sighed and shrugged, wondering if maybe she'd be more accomodating next time he saw her, and decided his day out was over. Maybe he could tinker with that new weapon design.....

Fin.
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=3cc8800]

Return to “Wind Country”