The steps to strength

Eisbrecher

The steps to strength

Post by Eisbrecher » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:44 am

Masaru stared at the training dummy, visualising it as a real enemy. The next five hours would be dedicated to increasing his strength which was below par, even by a Genin standard, if he was to realise his dream he would have to work hard to improve his strength, hitting harder was a benefit to his Taijutsu in general anyway. He waited patiently for his pocket watch to tick before he began, he had to make his timing perfect.

TICK! "Alright, time for a jab" he thought sending his left fist towards the face of his opponent, it wasn't a powerful blow and the dummy barely moved on impact. "That was a weakened blow, I must stick to my plan, gradually put more force in" he mused as he did another jab, this time with his right fist, this was his average power hit, the dummy rocked slightly this time and Masaru dodged to the left with his feet before planting them into the ground. "Ok, now my feet are planted I need to stretch my muscles in a way that allows me to power up!" At that moment he weaved his body right, anticipating a blow to the right and he pulled his waist back as he powered up for a right jab, he released his fist, aiming for the body of the dummy and all that sounded was a weak, dull thud and the dummy didn't move.

Masaru was disheartened, he was sure he was doing things correctly, but that punch was weak and puny, perhaps his approach needed to change. In the distant Masaru could hear a chuckle, "Masaru-kun, you're doing it wrong," a voice rang out and he turned round, it was one of the older Henrin members and Masaru frowned, he was trying so hard and being told he was doing it wrong was rather disheartening for him. "Takeshi-senpai, can you give me a demonstration on how I can make my hits more effective and damaging?" he asked rather embarrassed by the question, Takeshi chuckled once more, "Of course I can Masaru-kun, I'd be happy to assist in the training of the younger generation, you're the future of this clan after all!"

He came over and planted his feet into the ground, "lets get back to basics first Masaru-kun, first, tighten up your body, try to be as compact as possible, close those gaps and remember, raise your fists to eye height." He bent his knees and arched his back slightly, his arms were bent at the elbow at a sharp angle and his fists were close together. Masaru observed and copied Takeshi's stance, taking a mental note of the positioning of his body, he spent a few seconds adjusting mentally to the stance before nodding at Takeshi to continue. "Right now you have that mastered, you punch," Takeshi released his left fist and it collided with the dummy with a loud bang and the dummy swung back and forth, almost falling over as it did so. "Now you have a go Masaru-kun," Masaru nodded and stared at his own training dummy, going over the movements Takeshi had done, before he fired off his finishing jab he practiced punching while in that position, he was still not entirely comfortable being so hunched up when punching. After a few practice jabs he was ready, he hunched his body up, closed the gaps and raised his fists to eye height, he stared intently at the dummy for a few seconds before he unleashed his fist. It hit the dummy with a loud thud and the dummy rocked back and forth, not as violently as Takeshi's had done but it was enough to make his senpai proud.

"Much better Masaru-kun!" cried Takeshi with some pride, "your hits still seem a little awkward though, before we move on I want to hear a better sound when that fist hits the target, try losening up a little bit, adjust the position so it suits your needs!" he continued. Masaru nodded and got into position, noting where he felt his body was too tense, he straightened his back a little and untucked his elbows by a fraction. He stared yet again at the dummy for what seemed like forever, he was visualising his punch and the sound he wanted to make when he hit it, something resembling Takeshi's punch would be perfect. He closed his eyes and began the movements to punch, his fist collided with the dummy and a bang could be heard, it wasn't as loud as his senpai's but Masaru opened his eyes to see it rocking back and forth violently. Takeshi looked postively thrilled at the progress and Masaru decided to try one more time, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. He got into position, visualised the punch and released. BANG! It was louder this time and the dummy rocked some more, Masaru was thrilled and so was Takeshi. "Well done Masaru-kun, excellent work, lets try something else now."

Masaru nodded and Takeshi straightened up, "Now to maximise your strength Masaru-kun, when you step in, put some more power behind it, turn your waist inwards and as you fire off your punch twist your shoulder inside," Takeshi demonstrated in slow motion and Masaru copied him. "I see Takeshi-senpai, when I do this I feel my muscles straining, so in theory if I keep practicing these maneouvres my muscles will develop more and enhance my strength further?" Masaru asked his senpai, continuing to practice. "Yes indeed Masaru-kun, the key to increasing your strength is training your muscles to become more developed, the better muscle development, the stronger your body will be, just don't overdo yourself" Takeshi replied watching as Masaru continued to practice, speeding up at every attempt. The more punches he threw the greater effect they had upon the training dummy, his final punch landed with a deafening BANG followed by a snapping sound. The dummy fell over with a clatter and Masaru fell to the floor in agony, something somewhere had just just completely given up. "Masaru-kun! I told you not to overdo yourself! There's only so much tension your muscles can deal with before they get damaged, now come on, let's get you to the hospital to get you fixed up," Takeshi scooped the young genin who was still in agony yet full of pride, he'd gotten stronger and this was the first step on getting even better.

[D-Rank Missing-NinKirigakure no SatoSaiko Sumato • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Konohagakure no Sato • Senju Mori • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 1 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Henrin Masaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:2 • Socials: 2 • Stat Trains: 2]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki Tatsuya • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

Eisbrecher

The steps to strength

Post by Eisbrecher » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:32 pm

"Hold still please," a female voice could be heard in the hospital room, she had a sweet smile and bright green eyes and Masaru complied, he wanted to be out of here as soon as possible so he could back to business. The nurse used her iijutsu and smiled at Masaru, "all done, now you need to stay in for the next few days just to make sure you don't aggravate your injury" she said calmly and with a slight hint of care.

"Alright, thank-you" replied Masaru, he signalled for the girl to sit with him for a bit, she'd mentioned when she'd first entered that she'd be on a break after treating Masaru, she even winked at him a few times. Masaru was nervous around her, he thought she was extremely pretty, "so do you have a name, I bet it's as beautiful as your porceline-like features" he said, blushing as he did so. The girl giggled at Masaru, "I am Makabishi Kumi and you're Henrin Masaru right? You're really cute Masaru, especially that tattoo, it makes you look really manly" Kumi blushed as she said it and Masaru stared at the wall, to show his embarrassment.

Kumi frowned as Masaru looked away, "oh did I scare you Masaru-kun?" she asked worried, "Oh no, not at all Kumi-chan, I've just never been complimented by someone who makes the sunset over Suna seem rather unnattractive. Kumi giggled some more, "you're so romantic Masaru-chan, no-one has ever said such nice things about me, I might talk to my superior and ask if you can be my patient until you get discharged" she smiled warmly at Masaru, it was clear she liked him. "OH, my break is over and it's my day off tomorrow, see you soon Masaru-chan!" She stood up and winked at him before leaving the room.

Masaru grinned at the bowl of fruit on the side of his bed, he'd heard a lot about Makabishi Kumi from some of the Henrin chuunin, she was sixteen, shy but yet very attractive, many of them had tried to chat her up with very little success and yet here he was, a measly fourteen year old genin being flirted with by her. That would probably change once she knew how old he was but still, it was more progress than anyone had made ever.

The next day the sun shined through the window and Masaru stared out, he'd watched the sunrise that morning and he was rather fidgety he still wanted to be back out doing missions and training his skills. Masaru turned his head to other side as the door opened, Kumi walked in and greeted him with her usual wink and a giggle, he looked at her confused, "I thought it was your day off Kumi-chan?" He asked staring at her, "it was but I asked if I could come in just for you Masaru-chan" she chirped happily rolling up her sleeves, "now keep still Masaru-kun, time to give your muscles a nice massage" she said absent mindedly starting the massage, Masaru relaxed as the tension in the muscles he'd damaged cleared, he didn't noticed that Kumi had continued past the area she said she would until he felt a sharp squeeze somewhere rather personal. "Uh Kumi-chan?" he questioned feeling rather uncomfortable.

Kumi merely giggled, "you certainly ARE well developed aren't you Masaru-chan?" she said grinning at him. Masaru scratched his head confused as Kumi went over to the door and locked it, "now it's just me and you Masaru-chan!" she said walking back over to the confused and slightly scared genin. "Kumi-chan, you know I am only fourteen don't you?" Masaru asked sitting up slightly, Kumi giggled again, "of course I do Masaru-chan, I prefer younger men and you're the perfect specimen" she said with a rather menacing tone pulling the covers off Masaru, "you DO like me don't you Masaru-chan?" she said reaching for his pants. "Of course I do Kumi-chan, you just took me be surprise that's all" he said, his head spinning from what was probably about to occur, he wasn't sure why he was agreeing to this but he couldn't help but stare as Kumi began to strip off.

She giggled once again, "I'll be your girlfriend Masaru-chan, but only if you do this one little thing for me," she winked and grabbed him down below yet again, she fondled a little bit before stopping when Masaru looked aroused enough for her. She signalled for him to stand up for a second and she lay down on the bed and signalled for Masaru to join her. He didn't know why but he joined her.

-Fade to a rather attractive lilac colour-

Masaru panted and looked at Kumi, she was still grinning wildly at him, "wasn't that fun Masaru-kun? You're definitely my boyfriend now!" she giggled and Masaru got up and began pulling his clothes back on, Kumi did the same. He smiled at her, he really did like Kumi, even if she was a bit demanding, she came over and kissed him on the lips, "bye Masaru-chan, I'll be back to see you tomorrow, I'll bring you flowers!" she unlocked the door and left, winking once again at Masaru, all he could do was get back into bed and sit there, dazed about what happened, smiling slightly at the realisation he'd just scored a girlfriend.

[D-Rank Missing-NinKirigakure no SatoSaiko Sumato • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Konohagakure no Sato • Senju Mori • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 1 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Henrin Masaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:2 • Socials: 2 • Stat Trains: 2]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki Tatsuya • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

Return to “Wind Country”