[Mission] The Wise Man's Challenge

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:21 pm

It was high noon. The sun was bearing down on the edge of the Wind Country, and the fabled wise man sat on the far end of an oasis, enjoying the shade. There was a sizable crowd gathering, hoping to get their chance to win this mysterious relic. Sunagakure, hearing that it was supposedly a historical scroll containing information about world affairs prior to the formation of the Great Villages, has expressed interest in obtaining this scroll. Miyuki could see the gathering from afar. It was about to start soon.

Good Luck.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:36 pm

Her mission seemed simple: win the prized scroll from the old man. Yet, Miyuki knew from the start that the mission wouldn't be easy. She heard that there would be three different challenges to get the scroll. It took awhile for her to get to the gathering site. Wow, what a crowd, Miyuki thought.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:35 am

(OOC: I got your message. Don't worry; I won't time you out for this mission. Also, as this is an entirely puzzle oriented mission, the 96 hour post limit has been rescinded for the duration of this mission. Mind you, this also comes with a caveat: there really won't be too much forgiveness for screwing up. My recommendation would be to take your time and think hard about the puzzles.)

The man sat inside of what appeared to be a floating pagoda. It was an oddly tranquil scene. After a short time it seemed that the crowd wasn't going to grow any bigger, the wise man opened his eyes. "It seems that you have arrived. Now, let us begin."

The man made several seals and extended his hands forward. With a single powerful pulse of chakra, the entire group was trapped in what was most likely a genjutsu. "I know that some of you have the capacity to use chakra," he called out as the illusion took effect. "However, this is part of the test. Any dispelling of the genjutsu will result in immediate disqualification."

The illusion placed Miyuki in complete darkness with three doors. "You are a criminal who has been sentenced to death. You have been given the chance to choose how you wish to die. The first door to the left is a giant furnace. The second door in the middle is filled with assassins, shurikens primed to strike. The third room to the right is filled with starved lions who haven't eaten in three years. Choose how you wish to die."

The choice was Miyuki's to make.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:31 am

It seemed like as if the man was waiting for her to arrive, starting the competition when Miyuki arrived. The man did a few hand seals, doing a genjutsu around the group. While doing the jutsu, the man warned that dispelling the jutsu would kick him or her out of the test. That I do not want to happen, Miyuki thought. When it was done, Miyuki was in darkness, yet she could see three doors in front of her. The man gave the situation: she was a criminal sentenced to death. Each door in front of her had a different way she could die. She could die by fire, die by a brutal attack of assassins, or die by lions who haven’t eaten in three years. It was up to her to how she wanted to die. Miyuki stood there for a moment to think.

Ok I’m guessing this is the first test. So let’s see, which one of the doors seems either the less painfully or something that is just stupid. Well, being in a burning furnace is no joke, or rather being in any room is no joke…Wait, can lions really survive without food for three years? I guess I’ll go through that door. Even if they are still alive, they would probably be semi-easy to beat, being that their energy was used to keep them alive.

So, Miyuki entered the third room, hoping her thoughts were right.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:45 am

The door to the right opened in a burst of light. The light eventually consumed the young kunoichi before dying down... and revealing what was in the room.

Her suspicions had been correct. While starving lions would normally still be very strong, lions that hadn't eaten in three years would be very much dead. The only thing in this "room" was a door on the other side and many large rotting lion corpses.

The door on the other side of the room opened up and the world around her seemed to shatter like a mirror, taking her back to reality. If Miyuki looked around her, she'd see most of the people still standing, though some of the members of the crowd would be seen passed out, foaming at the mouths or twitching spastically.

The wise man smirked. He had expected an easy test such as this one to weed out the truly incompetent participants. "Very good. Now, on to the next puzzle."

Making several hand seals, the wise man sent out a pulse of chakra and, once again, sent the audience into a mass genjutsu. Though they were in the same darkness, there were no three doors here. Instead, there was a floating four square by four square grid ten paces away from her. In the top center of this formation was a small lever. "The second challenge is a puzzle. This grid will unlock, but only if you perform the correct sequence of five motions. Each movement of the lever, even if it's in the same direction, counts as a movement. For clarification, allow me to give an example."

The lever moved right one square, down three squares and left one square. "Each movement of the lever between the squares counts as a single movement. So, in this sequence, there are five movements: one to the right, three down, and one to the left," he stated, each segment lighting up as he described them. "Your task is to figure out the correct pattern for your grid within five minutes' time. Remember that if you get the segment wrong, the lever will reset, and you will have to begin anew."

His voice boomed out in a final declaration. "You may begin."

TIME ELAPSED - 0:00.
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:24 am

When Miyuki entered the door and saw her prediction was right, she gave herself a little victory smile. One puzzle down, two to go, Miyuki thought as the world around her was shattering back into reality. She looked around to see that most of the crowd remained standing, with only a few on the ground passed out. They probably went to one of the other two doors. Such a shame, but the competition must go on. After congratulating the people that passed the first puzzle, the man did some more hand seals, entering the group into another genjutsu. They were in darkness like last time, but instead of doors there was a four by four square grid with a lever above it. The task this time was to find the right sequence to unlock the grid. For right now, I didn’t hear any clues on how to solve this puzzle. Let’s see what happens when I do the opposite of what the man did in the demo. So, for Miyuki’s first try, she moved the lever left one square, up three squares, and right one square.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:43 am

As soon as Miyuki pushed the lever to the left, a buzzer went off. The lever slammed back into place at the top center of the grid. It looked like she'd have to try again.

Time Passed - 0:05
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Miyuki was shocked when the lever slammed back so quickly. Unfortunately, her hand was still on the lever, so she got some backlash from it. Ouch, that hurts, Miyuki thought, rubbing her hand. Ok, so going left is not the first part. Let me try going to the right then. Maybe the guy was giving the first part without us noticing. Miyuki cracked her knuckles before doing her second try. This time, she moved the lever one right, up three times, and left one the squares. Maybe this could give her some clues to if this was the right pattern or not.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:16 am

The lever was stubborn, to say the least. Miyuki had to really be rough with the rod that was sticking from the grid. However, her deduction was rewarded with a small ding as the lever sat in place. Apparently, she had gotten the first part of the pattern right.

Now, on to the next four.

Time Passed - 10 seconds.
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:20 am

When the first part of her sequence locked in yet the others didn't, it made Miyuki a little upset. She really wanted that scroll in her hands already. Maybe Miyuki was a little impatient for her own good. Ok, maybe I should do want the old man did, Miyuki thought. Who knows, maybe the whole sequence was the code yet the man wanted to see if anyone would notice. So, Miyuki repeated the sequence that the old man did in the demo. She moved the lever one right, down three squares and left one square. I hope this is right.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:32 am

Once again, the switch was stubborn. Still, this time, the first two parts of the pattern locked in with a charming ding. However, the third shift of the lever caused a rough buzz, and with a few rough clanks, returned to its original position.

Time passed - 0:20
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:00 am

Miyuki was prepared this time when the lever shifted back into the original place. That way, her hand didn't get hurt by the lever again. So, Miyuki thought. It's not the sequence that the man gave out. At least I got the second part down. Let's see what happens if I do each direction once. I hope to get more clues. Miyuki moved the lever one right, one down, one left, one up, and one right again. Maybe this was the sequence that will get her closer to the scroll.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:18 am

Miyuki was making progress bit by bit. In this next attempt to solve the sequence, the third part of the sequence also locked in. However, the fourth one buzzed in error, causing the switch to reset. As she was farther along in the sequence, it took significantly longer for it to return to a neutral position.

Time passed - 0:40
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:14 pm

When the lever revealed that she got the third part right, Miyuki smiled a bit. Ok, Miyuki thought. I'm getting a little closer to the finish of the puzzle. I don't know what to do from here, however. I guess it's time to start guessing until I get another clue. Miyuki moved the lever one right, one down, one left, one right, and one up. She was getting a little worried that she may not get the puzzle down in time.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:48 am

Yet again, Miyuki was met with the same result. After the third change of the switch, the fourth ended in failure, taking yet another chunk of her time as it returned to a starting position.

Twenty percent of her time limit had passed. She still had some time, but her expedience would be vital if she wanted to avoid a last minute race with the clock.

Time passed - 1:00
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:41 pm

When the lever reset to the start again, Miyuki was getting a little frustrated. She breathed in and out before she started to think about the situation. Alright, Miyuki thought. So the fourth movement isn't right or up. That eliminates two options. So the fourth movement is either left or down. Let's see what happens if I do left. Miyuki then moved the lever one right, one down, two left, and one up. Maybe this was the sequence that could get her to the final round for the scroll.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:38 pm

The fourth part of the sequence worked well, but the final shift didn't work. With loud clunking, whirring sounds, the lever returned to base. The process was painstakingly slow.

Each failure ate up more time. Messing up would soon become a commodity Miyuki couldn't afford.

Time passed - 1:25
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 am

With the fourth one finally in, Miyuki gave herself a small smile. Of course, the last lever push didn't push in, so the lever reset to the beginning. She didn't fret like she did the other times. Now wasn't the time for that. Alright, Miyuki thought. There is only three more choices for the final movement: left, right, and down. I think I got a lot of time before it hits 5 minutes. I just need to be quick about it. So this time Miyuki moved the lever one right, one down, and three left.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:06 pm

With a loud buzz, the joystick showed that she had to try again. The return to neutral was painfully slow. More time was eaten up because of it.

Time passed - 1:50.
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:38 am

When the lever reset itself, Miyuki shook and scratched her head. She needed to finish this puzzle soon or else the mission was a bust. Miyuki breathed in and out before she thought about the situation. Aright, Miyuki thought. There is only two more possibilities left for the final spot: right and down. I need to calm down...not many people probably not even gotten as far as me on the puzzle. Who knows? Miyuki moved the lever one right, one down, and two left, and one right. Will this be the lucky sequence to get her out to the last round?
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 pm

A pin could be heard as Miyuki shifted the final sequence. For a moment, there was silence. Then, a gong sound emanated from the darkness. The jutsu was dispelled. She had passed the second test.

The old man sat quietly in his floating pagoda, passively watching as he observed who had passed the second test and who was still in the process of taking it. Once the time had passed, the number of people had whittled down to but a mere few. "Very good. Now, for the final test: a riddle of sorts."

He motioned at the water so as to give imagery of his story. "A man walks into a bar with the hiccups and asks the man to bring him a glass of water. The bartender thinks for a moment, then pulls out a katana and points it at his throat. The man pauses, thanks the bartender, and leaves. My question is this: why did the man thank the bartender?"
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:53 pm

When the lever didn't reset itself, Miyuki gave herself a fist pump. Awesomeness, Miyuki thought. By the genjutsu was done, Miyuki looked around and saw only a select few were around for the last task. Alright. Let's do this.

"Very good. Now, for the final test: a riddle of sorts." The old man motioned at the water so as to give imagery of his story. "A man walks into a bar with the hiccups and asks the man to bring him a glass of water. The bartender thinks for a moment, then pulls out a katana and points it at his throat. The man pauses, thanks the bartender, and leaves. My question is this: why did the man thank the bartender?"

Wow...this is so easy.

"Simple, sensei," Miyuki called out. "He was asking for the water to cure his hiccups, right? Well, besides drinking water, scaring someone also cures hiccups. When the bartender pulled out the katana on the man, the bartender was trying to scare the man. Therefore, the man thanked the bartender for curing his hiccups."
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:09 am

The wise man was a bit surprised that someone had figured out his test so quickly. As soon as he saw Miyuki's hitai-ate, however, his eyes narrowed and an understanding grin rose to his face. "Indeed. The shinobi is correct. Congratulations, young one. You have passed my tests. Please, come to the pagoda to claim the scrolls."

The water was crystal clear, and Miyuki could see fishes of many types swimming around in the depths. The pagoda was a good fifty feet outwards, directly in the middle of the oasis.
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:37 pm

Miyuki did another fist pump when the old man said she was correct. Alright! Miyuki thought. I got the scrolls. The man called her to the pagoda to receive the scrolls. Let's do this. Miyuki walked up to the water and did a few hand seals. After awhile, chakra appeared on the soles of her feet. Then, she started to walk on water towards the man to receive the scroll she earned through completing the three tasks. I wonder what type of scrolls did I won?
Jutsu UsedShow
*[Act of Water Surface Walking]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A variation of the Act of Tree Climbing technique, this jutsu requires the user to focus a precise and balanced amount of charka into the soles of his/her feet. By doing so, the user is able to walk on the surface of water as though it were a solid surface. Users with low control (1-2) are much more likely to fall through the surface of the water, while users with average control (3-4+) will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's stamina stat times 3.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:22 am

When Miyuki's feet first hit the water, nothing happened. She made it about halfway across the oasis without event.

When the fish suddenly started shining, however, Miyuki would know that something was amiss. The water would suddenly become electrified, raiton chakra dancing across its surface. Despite this occurence, the wise man simply sat in his pagoda, unphased.

He whispered something inaudible to himself. Perhaps Miyuki would find out what he said when she passed this unexpected final test.
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:47 pm

Even while walking through the water, something seemed wrong with just walking to the man. Miyuki sensed this from the start. So when the water started to change, Miyuki went straight into action. I knew something was strange about this dude, Miyuki thought. Miyuki did a few hand seals. After awhile, a circular gust of wind formed at Miyuki's feet. Miyuki then jumped onto the wind, aiming towards the old man on the pagoda.
Jutsu UsedShow
* [Wind Element • Wind Launch Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed hand seals, a tightly packed circular gust of wind forms right at the feet of the user. The moment someone leaps on it, it sends that person flying in the direction they jumped on it. It's quite powerful and can send an average-sized person (and anything else that lands on it) over fifteen yards at his/her base speed in a straight line. It disappears after one use or lasts unused for three posts. A strength of four or higher is required to resist the effect of this technique.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

The wiseman seemed to just be sitting cross-legged in his pagoda with his arms in his enormous draping sleeves. His eyes were focused intently on the girl flying towards him. The fish would once again glow with a bright yellow light. Unlike before however, a circular wall of water would burst from the oasis, charged with the same electricity. The wall, placed out ten feet away from the pagoda, would at least be enough to deter her, preventing Miyuki from progressing.

As the water settled, the wise man chimed in. "Dear child, these three tests were made to test what I believe to three important facets of a sharp mind: shrewdness, patience, and perceptiveness. This test demonstrates the final and most important part of a wise mind. I stated that there were three tests when I sent out the invitation to this exam. What final quality am I stressing is important here?"

(OOC: Due to real life issues on the roleplayer's part, I will not time this mission out.)
Active CharactersShow

ultimategirlninja

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:08 pm

Miyuki wasn't surprised that a wall appeared in front of her. Unfortunately, she couldn't avoid it so the impact made her got back a few feet, leaving her floating on the water. Crap, Miyuki thought. That hurts like hell. When the water receded, the old man talked about the three different tasks she did to get this far into getting the scroll. This last test was to test another asset to having a wise mind. Well, Miyuki thought. Originally, he said it was three tests, but now he saying there is a fourth one. That made his previous statement before the challenge a lie.

"You have to know the truth from fiction to have a wise mind," Miyuki replied. "You shouldn't believe everything you hear. You said there was only three tests, but in reality there was one more waiting after the three, which means you were lying."
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:59 am

The wise man paused, allowing the silence to hang in the air like a stifling blanket. Then, he grinned, and with a single seal, the fish once more turned docile. "It would seem that the shinobi of Sunagakure have been taught well. Very well! I am a man of my word."

With another set of seals, a small chest rose from the sandy bottom of the oasis and floated to the top, bobbing slightly in the water. "The scrolls you seek are in the chest. Take your spoils and go. I wish to mediate."
Fin
Active CharactersShow

Return to “Wind Country”