[Training] The Beaten Path of Jaburo

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:59 pm

OOC: This thread is Jaburo's Training thread. It will hold all of his training

Jaburo yet again walked down a familiar path. He had walked this path millions of times back and forth as he went to train since he was an academy student. Not many other people utilized the spot. In honesty, Jaburo was the only one. The ground was beaten and destroyed. Various Jutsu, running laps, and all sort of things had degraded the terrain over 20 years of Jaburo's use. It served as a sanctuary to him in the hardest of times both emotionally and physically.

Jaburo made way to practice and hone his skills. He had a dream- to be a Bannin. He had a legendary reputation for his taijutsu and weaponry skills among the other Ninja, but he lacked many jutsu. He had barerly scratched the surface of his element, yet another problem. His goal was in a year to train both wind, earth, and sealing techniques. To train everything he could.

He dropped his bag by the tree's, if one would walk further south, they'd even find a make shift hut- a home the man had once created with help from other jutsu users. It was earth, shabby, but it was a shelter. His bag was filled with stuff to stock it, and bedrolls and more. He had another bag filled with wood planks to use to lay down another flooring. His goal was to crash here every time he wasn't on missions. If he really needed the rest he would stay at his usual home where the other Suna ninja's had resided.

He smiled and shouted into the air with his arms outstretched. "Training will now begin from hence forth!" A few birds left the nearby trees as wind gusts flew through the little clearing.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

Post by Taiga » Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:09 pm

Book One: Fuuton
The Learning of WindscrewShow

Jaburo meditated for quite a while. He let his chakra flow out- he let himself become one with his surroundings. Slowly he could feel his elemental chakra flowing out. Perhaps I'm ready. Standing up he let the chakra in his hand tear some cloth to shreds. He had been working with his elemental chakra for almost a month now. I'm too old and late in the game to not work with my element. I feel embarrassed at times even if my Taijutsu is second to none. Reaching for his pocket he grabbed a few twigs.

He than looked to the scroll on the ground next to him. Taking in the handsigns and basic knowledge he chucked the twigs into the air. Mirroring the hand signs he forced his chakra into the palm of his hands. Chakra Control was easy- he already was a master of that. Forcing out elemental chakra from within was harder however. Just than he felt the release of small air pressure. Sweet. Catching the twigs one by one he tossed them at the nearby dead tree stump.

They hissed as they flew through the air- but didn't pierce it. They fell to the ground and didn't even make a mark. Fuck I was positive I had it. Leaping over to retrieve the twigs he walked slowly back to the ground and kneeled. He focused very hardly on the scroll till he figured what to do. "Molding the chakra like a vortex around it- like a drill eh? I get it." He quickly picked a twig up, trying to mold the chakra around it like so. He could feel the hiss of air sping around it. Moving it towards his thumb- a slight prick. It wasn't very strong though.

Concentrating once more, he pushed out all the chakra he could, the hissing grew louder. "I hope thats normal" Jaburo sighed. Flipping the twigs into the air with his left hand, he grabbed them one by one in his right, chucking them at the target once more. He could feel his chakra spinning around the twig. He could feel the vortex forming. He could see them flying outward towards the tree.

It was as if everything was in slomo. Slowly each on hit and pierced the tree down in a line, not very deep, but not much more than a twig could do. Finally he let out a primal roar as he charged and through the last one, he even felt his finger get cut on launch.

His jaw dropped as the projectile charged off towards the stump, smashing into the others and denting the tree.

"Just a D-rank, I knew I could do it." He was lying to himself and sighed. He had gotten one jutsu down, but was far from ready to call himself worthy.
Gliding on AirShow

Air GunShow

Launching PigsShow

Cushion my fallsShow

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

Return to “Wind Country”