[Mission] Sunk

Amy

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Amy » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:37 am

Alas! The roof would reveal the key to escape if the ninja could get there on time! They would be able to see, around the area that they fell in from, was a quickly deteriorating slope of sand leading up and out of the sunken village. Sand was coming in from all sides and this seemed to be the only way out of the village. There was no doubt that the village would soon be preserved in the sands of Suna forever!

When the ninja eventually got to the slope they would fine a steep angle. So steep that they would not be able to climb up it by their own power. How were they going to get up to the sands of Suna to get the books safely home?
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:01 am

Miyuki soon suggested her wind launch may be the best option from one of the higher up roofs, which did make sense and in fact the sand falling down was creating a brief easy opening for them to escape through it seemed.

Looking from the roof it definitely didn't seem like an easy way out and Miyuki's plan seemed like the best and as such he decided it was best to seal away his puppets so they didn't get in the way, then he got on the sand ready for Miyuki to execute the plan.
"Okay this looks like the best place to do the launch and if I go up first, I could get you up with my strings if something goes wrong with your launch" he stated, giving a positive nod to signal he was ready.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Miyuki just nodded at the situation. She was pretty much right about it: they had to go where they landed before to return home. The walk to the place was quiet, except for the sinking sand going around them. When there, Futegai suggested to pull her up instead of doing two jutsus. Miyuki simply nodded while doing the seals for Wind Launch. I probably don't have much energy to do the jutsu twice anyways. When the wind circle appeared at Futegai's feet, Miyuki motioned for him to get on it.

"After you."
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Amy

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Amy » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:59 pm

It was no surprise that the ninja were able to figure out the key to escaping the sunken city. They would find that the jutsu would propel them upwards enough to pass the steepest of the slope. They would be able to trek their way up the rest of the slope to emerge unharmed and with the secret books in hand. They would turn around and watch as the sand finished sinking into the ground, hiding the sunken village from sight for the rest of time.
OOCShow
For all that is good and holy, this mission is now ova
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Return to “Wind Country”