[Mission] Sunk

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:42 pm

OOC: Did you mean Ouji? As in the time stop clan?
IC:

The more Futegai listened to the conversation, the more he knew this was the house he and Miyuki were looking for and he to take out the guys inside without damaging the books they had, though he was sure they weren't going to damage them either but then one thing came up that surprised the young chuunin.
"...Ouji-san..." where the words that stuck out the most form the conversation, did they have an Ouji who was planning on going rogue? It would be difficult enough as is to fight three men but an Ouji as well? What exactly were they planning?

Futegai quietly backed away from the wall and pulled out his scroll, he was going to make it 3 on 3 by going to his maximum capacity but he also wanted to disguise himself and make it so they wouldn't be able to get to him easily; Opening it up, seals 1, 3 and 4 surged with chakra and brought out the puppets from within which quickly came to life but before the puppeteer did anything else, Enjinkouhei collapsed down and opened up to allow him to get inside.
Once the Suna was inside the puppet and had the scroll placed into its holding compartment, all of them stepped back up to the building and the boy's sight moved to the smallest of them all, Sekkoushu, who flew around the building looking for a sneaky way in whilst Kumorimasu awaited besides the master, who would create its own opening if Sekkoushu was not successful.
SpoilerShow
*Kugutsu Ishiki (Puppet Senses)
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Required: *Chuukan Kugutsu no Jutsu [Intermediate Puppetry Technique]
By connecting a chakra string from a part of a puppet or person, the puppeteer is able to transfer their senses from their body to whichever part the strings are connected to on the puppet or human. This allows the puppeteer from ‘see’ and ‘hear’ from the perspective of what is connected to the string.

*Kugutsu no Jutsu [Puppetry Technique]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Chuukan Kugutsu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppeteers. By releasing chakra from their tenketsu, the puppeteer is able to release chakra strings from their finger. These strings are able to move a max of X meters away, where X is equal to the puppeteer’s control stat. This jutsu allows the puppeteer to attach their chakra strings to inanimate, chakra-less objects at a speed of 2. While an inanimate object is being controlled, it’s treated as if it has a speed equal to the average of the puppeteer’s taijutsu and control.

*[Master Puppetry Technique]
B-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Intermediate Puppetry Technique]
Master Puppetry is a Ninjutsu technique used by puppeteers. By releasing chakra from their tenketsu, the puppeteer is able to release chakra strings from their finger. These strings are able to move a max of X times 15 meters away, where X is equal to the puppeteer’s control stat. This jutsu allows the puppeteer to attach their chakra strings to humans or animals arms and legs at a speed of 2, using every part of the puppet to its max potential. In order to break out from this technique, the target must be willing to break out and at least 6 strength to resist the strings. While being controlled, the target is unable to move on their own and the puppeteer can move their arms and legs in any natural way.

*[Storage: Puppet]
C-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 5 Control
By writing out the needed fuuinjutsu on a scroll, the user is able to seal puppets into scrolls. Unlike other storage fuuin, this is able to store much more. However, whenever the puppet is removed, the user is only able to connect their chakra strings to the puppet and are unable to use any non-puppetry jutsu for the rest of the post. Puppets can't be sealed this way in combat

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:32 am

Miyuki was tending to her wound on her leg while the man spoke. She was disappointed that the man didn't give much information on what he was here for, besides saying he already found it. Great, Miyuki thought as she finished up wrapping the wound. He's pretty much a dead end for me. What caught Miyuki of guard was what the man asked of her. If she was looking when he made that grin, Miyuki would have been a little more prepared for the request. She blinked at the man a few times before responding.

"You don't even know me yet you want to fool around?" Miyuki asked, worry in her voice. "What if I'm diseased or something and you catch it afterwards? I'm pretty sure you don't want that, now do you? Besides, I doubt I'm all that of a catch to you anyways."

Miyuki looked at the man, waiting for his response. I really hope that throws him off. I really just want to leave without any problems.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:47 am

The small puppet would find a way inside, a small window up in the ceiling of the room, but it wouldn't be big enough to fit the larger puppet through. What the puppet heard was not anything that Futegai hadn't heard: simply waiting on the individuals they had hired to notify them of when they had found the "parcel." The men in the room were lightly armed and didn't seem like they were suited for combat... except for the old man. His large muscular frame and chiseled chin showed him as a hardy man not to be messed with.
Clinging to some twisted illusion of chivalry, the swordsman allowed Miyuki to finish bandaging herself, all the while gorging his eyes on her figure. He seemed all but undeterred by Myuki's bluff. "Toots, I've got my own way of dealing with stuff like that. All I care about is... well, I guess you'll just have to see, now won't you?"

He slowly started making his way towards her. There was the door behind her, but he could always chase her. There was also a window just off to her left...
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]
Inactive/Dead CharactersShow
A-Rank Missing Nin KumogakureRanpu HanteiRyokuSister Peace • Status: Inactive
Chunin SunagakureIbara RubiBourou • Status: Inactive
Xavier: "The brand of loyalty you inspire is... interesting."
Cable: "Hammer nurses a grudge like it's a teat."
Xavier: "Weren't you responsible for his quadriplegia?"
Cable: "Never said the grudge wasn't justified."

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:57 pm

OOC: Puppet wouldn't hear anything anyway, only transferred sight.
IC:

Sekkoushu crawled through the window and looked around a bit, sending what it saw back to Futegai who noticed that the men in the room didn't actually look that combat able other than the older buff looking man, though if the buff looking man was an Ouji clan member like the chuunin thought, then he could be in big trouble despite the rest of the group looking like wimps.
Either way, the puppeteer couldn't risk underestimating any of them and had to come up with a good plan, especially since he couldn't seem to see what looked like the books he was after or the maps they were talking about that could lead to them which meant one of them probably had it on them and it was most likely the big bulky man.
After awhile, Futegai decided to make a move and wanted to try an confuse the men and steal the map off them with the lemur; sending the lemur climbing around the room like some real animal that had got trapped in the city and was curiously looking around before suddenly jumping at the muscular man's face like a crazed beast.
Going on the offensive, the puppeteer did his best to mimic the sounds of a lemur through his ventriloquism technique, making loud screeching noises as it jumped about attacking the man with its claws teeth.
SpoilerShow
*Kugutsu Fukuwajutsu no Jutsu [Puppet Ventriloquism Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A fairly simple jutsu, this one uses the strings of chakra to carry the puppeteer's voice to the puppet, so it will sound as if the puppet is talking when in reality it is the puppeteer's words. If it is equipped with a sound vibrating device, the voice can also be changed to whatever the user wishes it to be.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:37 am

Miyuki looked quickly when she saw the man inching closer to her. Crap, Miyuki thought. Why didn't that work? There was the door or the window she could leave from. Miyuki started to move towards the window.

"You should always prevent any damage to your body," Miyuki said while moving. "Your body is a temple and it should always be kept up. If you get any type of sexual diseases, it will just make your body break down. You could die before having the best sex experience you always wanted. I'm sure you don't want that."

Once Miyuki got to the window, she got out all of her kunai and threw it at the man. Then, she opened the window and jumped out.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:15 pm

The men would be thrown into confusion as the small monkey puppet scrambled on the table. Just as it reached for the map, however, the large man, with a flick of his fingers, sent the puppet flying into the back wall. It wasn't too horribly damaged, but Futegai would get the impression that the large one was holding back.

"That monkey... it's made of wood!" one of the guys finally noticed.

The older man turned to face the door. "Then that means that Suna's shinobi are probably here. We can't afford to waste anymore time. Gather the documents! We need to rendezvous with that drunk swordsman ASAP!"

The men quickly moved into action, scrapping up the documents quickly. Futegai would have to find another opportunity to snatch the map. For now, he risked discovery if he remained for much longer.
The swordsman was fast, but not fast enough to stop Miyuki from jumping out the window. She wouldn't have to worry about him for the moment.

Oddly enough, he didn't seem to be entirely interested in pursuing her. No doubt, he had some sort of overriding imperative. Miyuki was free to do as she pleased.
Active CharactersShow
Jounin KonohagakureYasashikaze Seiken • NoneSpecial Jounin IwagakureRitsuko Kazuya • None JouninKumogakure Hajime Tetsuo • None Special Jounin KirigakureDokueki KenshinMumeiD-Rank Missing NinjaSunagakure no SatoShitsuren Namida • None[/center]

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 pm

When the puppet got flicked so easily, yet seemingly with so little effort, Futegai knew this man was very tough indeed and that maybe he would have to face him with Miyuki. Knowing this, the Suna quietly backed off when the men began to mobilize and hid amongst the sand.
Waiting and hiding, the puppeteer would recover sekkoushu and tail them for a better chance to attack and possibly have them lead him to the place they needed to be.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:12 am

Miyuki was surprised that the man didn't chase after her. I guess he wasn't interested in me after all, Miyuki thought. I pretty much figured as much. God, dudes are weird at times. Why can't they just say what they really mean? Miyuki looked around and didn't know where to go next. I guess I'll take a high route and scout around. Miyuki backed up a few feet from the window and did a few hand seals. Like before, there was a circle of gust at her feet. Miyuki jumped on the gust in order to land on top of the building she was just in. Maybe I could find a way out of here.
Jutsu UsedShow
* [Wind Element • Wind Launch Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the needed hand seals, a tightly packed circular gust of wind forms right at the feet of the user. The moment someone leaps on it, it sends that person flying in the direction they jumped on it. It's quite powerful and can send an average-sized person (and anything else that lands on it) over fifteen yards at his/her base speed in a straight line. It disappears after one use or lasts unused for three posts. A strength of four or higher is required to resist the effect of this technique.[/color]
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Fri May 04, 2012 7:14 am

(OOC: To my understanding, you're both outside now. My post will be written with that perspective in mind.)

The men rushed out of the chamber near Futegai and began moving quietly and quickly en masse up the street towards the building that was shaped like a head. The man with the sword also stumbled out of the building, not bothering to check where Miyuki had gone.

Because of their positioning, Miyuki and Futegai would be able to see each other. If they were careful, they'd be able to join up without being detected.
Active CharactersShow

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 am

Upon recovering the small puppet, it seemed quite a bit of damage was done to it as flakes of wood fell to the ground but it still worked perfectly fine and would be able to be used for more tracking and look outs.
With all the puppets back together, Futegai then noticed a figure on a roof in the distance which definitely looked like Miyuki and as such he thought it best they regroup before giving and so he sneakily moved and made a simple gesture with Hihirippuku that would signal for her to come over.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sun May 13, 2012 6:52 pm

Once Miyuki got onto the roof, she scanned the area to see what was going on. The swordsman was coming out of the building, as well as other people. She also saw Futegai in hiding, calling her over so they could regroup. Crap, Miyuki thought. This isn't good. Miyuki ducked down so that way she could still see what's going on without being noticed. Miyuki sensed that they were together, she just needed visual proof. How am I supposed to catch up with Futegai without being seen?
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

The men's activity was unchanged. They were grouping en masse to head towards the building shaped like a head. Though the men took an occasional look back, the pair would go relatively unnoticed.

If Futegai and Miyuki wanted to group up, now would be the time to do it, whilst the small crowd was distracted with their own goals. Perhaps then they'd be able to confront and defeat their foes.
Active CharactersShow

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Sat May 19, 2012 1:43 am

The enemy was distracted so Futegai made a move for it and slung Hihirippuku over Enjinkouhei's back and transformed Sekkoushu into it's weapon form, then fastened it onto the gorilla's right hand in order to conserve his chakra as he walked towards Miyuki's direction in the hope to meet her somewhat in the middle (though she was more likely to make a greater distance than he) where they could quickly regroup and set off after the men whilst discussing what to do next.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 am

Miyuki didn't move from her spot until she saw Futegai trying to come where she was. I better get a move on now or I'll lose this chance to be not noticed, Miyuki thought. Miyuki got up to the edge of the building and did a few hand seals. Like before, an air cushion appeared at the ground floor of the building. Miyuki then jumped down onto the cushion. Once off it, she quickly met up with Futegai.

"I think it's best we follow them before taking them out," Miyuki whispered, moving them out of direct eyesight of the group. "We have a better chance of grabbing stuff for the library that way."
FuutonShow
* [Wind Element • Air Cushion]
D-rank Ninjutsu
After forming a short string of hand seals, air will compact itself into a 4 meter radius "cushion" of sorts that is used to soften a fall from a great height. This won't prevent all damage but it will prevent major injury. It can be used up to twenty yards away from the user. It lasts until the end of the post it’s used in and dissipates after one use.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Kao

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Kao » Wed May 23, 2012 7:43 am

SpoilerShow
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Wed May 30, 2012 6:43 am

When the two met, Miyuki quickly came up with the idea that it is best to follow them as fast as possible so that they don't lose track of them and to not allow them a chance to get away.
"Hmm" Futegai simply replied, the big gorilla nodding in reply.
"Lets get moving then and we can plan on the way" he said, turning to the path and setting off.
Although the puppets were a bit clunky and slow as they were, Futegai felt it was best to keep them out and be prepared for battle rather than wasting more chakra on a larger extensive scale to seal and then unseal them again and also need to wait to be ready.

As the two set off after the group, Fuetai began talking about what he saw and the men he briefly confronted.
"Okay, first of all I didn't find much till I went to that building where them three guys were and I listened to them and looked around with my puppet and it turns out they have a map but that's not that important right now, considering it sounded like at least one of the guys were fleeing form our village" he stated, pausing for a breath before adding the final detail.
"I dunno about the smaller guys, they looked kind of weak but the older guy was strong enough to flick my smaller puppet into the wall and cause quite a bit of damage, also, I may have misheard but it sounded like he was from the Ojii clan and might be a time stopper. What about you? What did you find? What do you think about all this"

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:45 am

Miyuki listened to Futegai's account of what was going on. Crap, Miyuki thought. Doesn't sound like we can take them all at once, but we have to try. Miyuki walked on for a bit before answering Futegai. She needed time to think.

"I made a run in with the guy that looks like a drunk swordsman," Miyuki whispered.
"I wasn't able to defend myself all that well against him. He's fast and most likely some type of Taijutsu specialist. I don't think he's all that strong though. Although from when we talked, the swordsman said something about knowing what he was looking for is. They are probably heading to the loot now. So basically, from what you are saying, all these guys are missing ninja from our village? That can't be good. Anyways, it's probably best to eliminate then now before they head to the loot. We need to get closer to them though."
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Yasashikaze Seiken

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Yasashikaze Seiken » Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:52 am

As the two chuunin planned, the crowd of men were making good progress. They had already made it past the "arms" paths and were headed to the wall of debris that blocked their way to the building that lay beyond. With the large man's herculean strength, they wouldn't have much trouble getting past that wall. It seemed that whatever they were looking for lay beyond those walls.

Two of the men were posted on lookout whilst the rest of the man took to removing the debris.
Active CharactersShow

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:57 am

Futegai listened intently on what his partner had to say as they followed the group as hidden as possible and from what said, it really did seem like they may have their hands full but if they got rid of the weaker pair then it would be a two on two fight and would hopefully be much easier to beat them.

It seemed the group were headed for the head like area of the village, which appeared to be blocked off by debris and this would give the two chuunin a chance to strike with a sneak attack. Though the weaker pair stood on guard which if they spotted them, then the sneak attack would be over.
"Well, looks like this is our chance to strike" commented Futegai
"We should take out the lookouts first but if possible, try and do so without alerting the stronger pair as this will give us our best chance off attack" he added.

With the the puppets became mobilised once again and ducked down behind some sand, except for the smallest of the 3 which transformed into it's weapon form and shot off to the guy on the left.
"I'll take out this left guy" Futegai stated.
The chain tailed weird weapon thing moved from hiding spot to hiding spot, ready to strike in unison with Miyuki, aiming to quickly bind him with the tail and then stab the man in the neck with the large blade.
SpoilerShow
Puppet jutsu stuff.
Sekkoushu's weapon form.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:30 pm

OOC:
doing this through my phone so my posts will be short and to the point. Still don't have regular internet access :(
Technically, Miyuki was supposed to be "leading" this mission. She was more experienced and been a Chuunin longer than Futegai. There was a reason why she wasn't all that active, but that wasn't important now. The task seemed pretty simple by sight: take out the look-outs before getting caught. However, even one small mistake can get both Chuunin killed. Alright, Miyuki thought. Let's do this. She started to move in to the right look-out while Futegai's puppet attacked the left one. Miyuki stopped behind the last rock before being in contact with her victim just to get her sword out and ready. When Futegai gave the signal, she ran at the look-out, stabbing him as quickly as possible anywhere that was open.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Thrust Tactics
C-Ranked Taijutsu
Prerequisite: 4 Taijutsu and Wit
After carefully analyzing their opponent's movements and defense, the user then moves into close quarters, making swift and purposeful stabs at any weak point that presents itself. This applies to weak points in armor, an opening in a taijutsu, or the short period of time while using hand seals. In the event that any of these points are successfully taken advantage of, the user will continue to follow up with more thrusts, attempting to inflict as much damage in the opening as possible.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:39 am

OOC: Basically, everyone is near the head of the map. Two guys, one macho strong and the other a drunk swordsman, are chucking off debris near a building to get inside. Two other guys are behind them, being makeshift guards. Wright and I are attempting to attack and/or kill the two guards while not giving attention to the other two guys clearing the debris. I hope that's clear enough.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Checkmate

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Checkmate » Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:30 am

The large blade of the puppet sliced into the man's neck, killing him instantly. Miyuki's target had been wearing a flak jacket, however, and the only opening had been non vital points. Still, she was able to take him out, but not before he cried out for help. The two men at the end of the tunnel looked back and began making their way past the debris to aid their fallen comrade. Things were heating up.

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:04 pm

The pair made rather swift attack but unfortunately Miyuki's target wasn't as easy to hit and he managed to call out for help just before he died, allowing the two powerful enemies to come away from picking up debris and prepare for an attack.
"Aahh, dammit" muttered Futegai
"That's the surprise attack on the big guys done for but I guess we don't need to worry about the small fry getting in the way.
With that the small puppet pulled back, causing blood to drip from its blade onto the sandy ground.
"What now? They're both pretty powerful right? Do you think maybe we should try and take out one at a time?" Futegai questioned, preparing for battle.
The good side of things was that Futegai and Hihirippuku were still hidden behind the sand dunes which could work in the pair's favour.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:22 pm

Shit, shit, shit!

Miyuki must have upset the gods in some way in order for this mistake to happen. The task was simple and sound. So why didn't she finish it that way? Unfortunately, the man made a cry for help before Miyuki could finish him. That single cry alerted the two stronger men to stop with the debris and come charging at the two Chuunin. When Futegai asked on what to do next, Miyuki just motioned her hand to the macho guy before doing a few handseals. Now isn't the time to ask questions, dude! After awhile, Miyuki gathered some sand from the ground before blasting it at the macho guy. The sand transformed into fist-shaped projectiles, charging at the man. Then Miyuki did another set of handseals, but kept the last one in. Sand came from the ground again, but this time, it made a shield around Miyuki, protecting her from anything that would come.
Jutsu Used in OrderShow
*[Sand Fist Barrage]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Sand Fist
After forming handseals, the user will gather sand in the air in front of them. From there they'll blast sand outward, creating 4 Sand Fists which means they are the size of a normal fist. This blast of sand travels with a speed equal to the user's Control stat up to a max of 6 and hits things like they had a strength of 4. This fist will travel a total of 6 yards before collapsing into sand.

*[Shield of Sand]
D-rank Ninjutsu
After forming the handseals, the user will summon up a wall of sand from the ground up to five feet high in a circle around them when they stomp their foot on the ground. This shield will only remain so long as they maintain the last handseal. If they should release it, the shield will collapse into sand. This technique protects the user from all sides, but can be broken rather easily by a medium strength taijutsu or ninjutsu attack. Suiton attacks easily pierce this shield. The shield can last a total of two posts.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Checkmate

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Checkmate » Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:19 pm

The man crossed his arms in front of him to block the sand attacks, and grunted when they hit him. They slowed him down a little bit, but not much. He was about five feet behind his partner now, who was charging with a large knife in his hand. He lunged at Futegai, aiming to slash from the hip to the shoulder. They had one chance to take him out before it was a two on two fight again.

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:24 pm

OOC: I'm not sure whether Either of you two remember that I'm in my puppet armour Enjinkouhei.
Well Check said the guy is going to attack anyway.
IC:
Futegai was surprised that the swordsman would go for his big armoured looking puppet, maybe he had an idea that he was inside? Either way it seemed silly for him to just attack such a thick armoured looking puppet like that.
As such the boy had it move to block the sword with its right knuckle and then try and lock it in place by releasing the tiger claw around the blade, whilst doing that, the left knuckle would go for a punch to the stomach with the tiger claw springing out so that he could hopefully really stab him hard.

Meanwhile, Hihirippuku sprang up into the air and followed Miyuki's sand fist with an explosive from each arm. Futegai hoped that firing two explosives at the strong old looking guy would at least keep him at bay as he would either get hit again and slowed down or would surely back off and slow down.

Additionally Sekkoushu hovered around between both foes, ready to mingle with either of them as a distraction.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:20 pm

There should have been hits onto the shield by now, Miyuki thought as she let go of the hand seal to see what was going on. The drunk swordsman was charging in at Futegai in puppet armor. Crap! Miyuki did a few hand seals as quickly as she could. Then she took a deep breath and spat out a football-sized Fuuton attack, aiming for the swordsman.
UsedShow
*Wind Element • Air Gun
D-rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals, the user will take a deep breath before blowing it out in the form of a football-sized bullet. If hit by it, it can cause many small cuts at the place of impact. The further this is shot, the weaker it becomes, becoming completely ineffective at twenty-five yards.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Taiga » Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:29 am

The muscle man was royally screwed, as the puppet appeared- he had but one thing to do. Reaching to his pocket he ripped out a scripture, or scroll looking paper. It was old, and dotted with lots of text. "This is what you want." If the explosion happened the text in his hand would surely been lost. He closed his eyes for a second awaiting things to play out.

It was the final moments of the battle. The swordsmen, leaped up into the air and back, his aim fixed on the girl who had thrown an attack at him. He reached to his side and threw a tanto at her arm, reaching again to throw his other at her chest on the fall. When he would fall, he would kick off the apes head, and hopefully land closer to the girl.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:06 pm

The duo were quite crafty for the muscular guy pulled out the scroll they were after as a defence forcing Futegai to halt his attack with Hihirippuku, whilst the swordsman had pulled back at the last moment before his sword collided with the great ape looking puppet and jumped up into the air to avoid being hit.

However jumping up in the air put him in a vulnerable position and the all three puppets quickly locked on to him.

Enjinkouhei's mouth piece suddenly opened and out launched a kunai that aimed for the swordsman's throat, whilst Sekkoushu burst towards the back of his neck as it transformed back to weapon form aiming to have the blade slice right through. Meanwhile Hihirippuku simply turned and prepared to fire at the swordsman instead, though also ready to assault the buff man the moment the scroll was no longer in danger of being destroyed.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:07 am

Miyuki wasn't all that pleased that her attack didn't go through. She also wasn't pleased that the muscle man had a scroll in his hand. Luckily for them, her partner was able to make his puppet fall back. Not really going as planned I see. Miyuki did some hand seals, held the last seal, and the same sand shield from before appeared to block the incoming weapons in her direction. She had a feeling that Fugetai's puppets probably could block them, but nothing was wrong woth being cautious.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Taiga » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:26 pm

(well, you could have just read my post and gotten to exactly what I said and have been saying. if i make this easy I get bitched out for not doing quality work. 75% of the last page is all OOC's, so I was hoping to get a few more rounds in before giving you a success, otherwise this page is non existant.)

The samurai wasn't dead yet. Unsheathing his katana he slapped the kunai from the air and swung the sword back to guard his neck- at the same time, as he fell, he propelled himself in a quick mad dash at the puppeteer, aiming to slice him. He would surely die in the process.

However, this mans act and sacrifice... it angered the muscle man and mastermid but he would not let his commerades move go in vain.

Quickly he ran and preparing five explosive tags and sharp throwing knives he took advantage of the situation, on a timer to explode at impact, and at the appropriate moment after the samurai made his move, he threw two from his left hand to the sides the puppet guy could dodge too, and the rest straight at the puppet bastard.

This meant either the controlling puppet, puppets would die. However the girl whose shield protected her was left unchecked, and with nothing against her she could act too.
UsedShow
Samurai:
To Deflect:
*Iaido • Reverse Beheading Draw
B-Rank Kenjutsu
Prerequisite: Iaido • Beheading Draw
By building tension in two places in their body, the user unleashes a spin and then draws their katana in a swift motion without pause until returning to face their original direction, sword sheathing in the process. The attack has incredible destructive power, though lacks the visual blur in speed. The attack is still fast enough, however, to disorient opponents greatly.

At the Puppet Armor:
*Yoshin • Joint Strike
B-Rank Kenjutsu
Prerequisite: 7 Taijutsu
Quickly moving in close to a foe, the user lunges at a weak point of a foe's joints, such as under the shoulders through the armpit, into the elbow from the crook inside the arms, or behind the knees, etc, and slams the tip of their sword through it in an attempt to obliterate the functioning tendons and cartilage of the joint with any bones it can. This technique is severely debilitating, requiring an Iijutsu user to repair the damage. In some cases rendering the limb below the joint inoperable if a clean hit is delivered.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Somehow the swordsman did some crazy spinning like attack in the air that allowed him to block both attacks, it was unlike any swordsman skills he had seen before and it showed he definitely wasn't going to be have drunkly any more but more than that, he also seemed to begin running towards Futegai in the air as he fell like he somehow knew he was inside the big puppet.

It looked like it could end up in a similar position as before where the swordsman jumped into the air but there was just something reckless behind his charge, like he was acting all sacrificial which could be good or bad depending on what happens.

In any case the muscular guy also seemed to flip his shit and began charging about the place as he threw explosives, which gave Futegai a neat idea on how to end things.

Enjinkouhei's left tiger claw sprung into action as Futegai had it try and sweep up at the samurai's sword wielding hand, so that he could block his attack and attempt to then knock him into the incoming explosives with the full force of his and his gorilla's strengths.

Meanwhile Sekkoushu recoiled from the block it received and quickly flew towards one of the other bombs, its chain unleashed tail whipping out to grab the knife and chuck it right back.

On top of this, Hihirippuku flew around over ahead preparing for a finishing shot but hopefully there didn't need one if Miyuki could also join in the action and use a wind jutsu the blow back the remaining explosive tagged knives and therefore allowing their manoeuvre to clench the whole deal in one go.
SpoilerShow
[Puppet Thrust]
D-Ranked Taijutsu
Futegai will lunge his puppet at the opponent with both of its fists in a powerful thrust in attempt to knock them away a couple of metres whilst dealing some damage. This reaches 50cm in distance and its power depends on the puppet's strength.

Ace Trainer

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Ace Trainer » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:08 pm

[Taking over, go ahead and post, Yuki]
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:34 am

Once again, Miyuki felt no damage onto the shield. I'm going to be pissed if once again no one attacked me, Miyuki thought as she let go of the seal. As she did, she became livid. Great, so this truly proves he wasn't even the little bit interested in me. I figured as much, but whatever. Time for these folks to get out of our way. Miyuki did a few had seals. After that, she made her hands do a pushing motion in the direction the muscle man's explosives. Out of her hands, there came a gust of wind, hoping to divert the explosives back to the man.
Jutsu UsedShow
*Wind Element • Gale Wind Palm
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
After the user forms the needed hand-seals, a strong gust of wind will be launched at any opponent within a fifteen foot range. This increases the speed of a weapon thrown with this Jutsu to equal the user's control (max of six) and can also potentially knock back foes within ten feet who have a strength of three or less.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Ace Trainer

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Ace Trainer » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:12 am

Everything they did was a success! The ridiculously complicated mission seemed to have some inkling of success as the mans corpse fell dead on the ground. However, some sort of chain reaction seemed to have taken place, and sand began pouring into the room they were in. The whole building felt like it was sinking! THey'd be in trouble if they didn't grab the scroll and get the hell out!
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold
AlienHostRichardGold
ValidusWrecks
ValidusWreckingBall
NotOnu
ReallyisOnu
NotCdf
SunaOOCOnu
HolyCowMrSmith
GlobalModOnu
AdminOnu
CboxModOnu
SlaptasitcOnu

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:11 pm

OOC: I noticed you said room but we're outside in a sunken city that's buried in the desert and Kao never set up an exit way and said she was going to think of one at the end but then she dropped the mission and a way to get back above ground as yet to be presented.
IC:

The crazy strategy seemed to work in their favour as the explosives were slammed right back into their foes faces, exploding them to death it seemed. However Futegai and Miyuki were not done just yet and in fact the worst possible situation for them to be in seemed to be unfolding right before their very eyes, for the explosions caused a chain reaction within the sunken city and caused the surrounding sand to start seeping in and everything was becoming much more dangerous.

"Well we sorted them guys out but now it looks like we're in a dire situation and we need to find a way out of here fast!" exclaimed Futegai
"It was never clear how we would get back up out of here and I had hoped we had a moment to think about it when we got our hands on that scroll but it seems fate is going to rush us" his tone seemed kind of worrisome.
Though worried, the boy didn't have time to start panicking and as such he stopped for a moment to clear his thoughts before kicking into action.

First thing was first, being inside a heavy suit was an hindrance in such a situation and as such he quickly exited Enjinkouhei. Next came his idea but with it meant Sekkoushu was no longer a required puppet and so he quickly resealed it, followed by releasing Kumorimasu in its place.
"Okay, these guys were heading to go through these boulders right? So this must be the right way right?" he questioned, manoeuvring his puppets ready for action.
"Oh and of course we can't forget the scroll!" he exclaimed further as he looked down at the muscular guy.
With that the 3 puppets were about to go over to start digging up the debris but halted for a moment whilst Futegai pondered if maybe there was a better and faster way, maybe he could explode them with Hihirippuku or maybe Miyuki had an idea? Digging away would be so slow and it was what allowed them to catch up with the bandits.
SpoilerShow
Puppet Sealing technique.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:49 am

Miyuki gave a smile at the dead bodies of the two opposing people. That's what you get for....whatever you were trying to do in that building, you crazy sword man. The smile didn't last for long, being that sand was sinking all around the two ninja. Crap, Miyuki thought as she looked around. Must every action have a reaction? While Futegai got out of his armor, she started to head back to the debris that the two dead men was digging at. When he commented about the scroll, Miyuki simply nodded.

"This mission would be a waste if we didn't get at least a few scrolls in our possession."

Miyuki repeated the hand seals from before and then thrusted her palms at the debris. Like before, a gust of wind came out of her hands, working on clearing the debris.
SpoilerShow
Wind Gale Palm
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Amy

[Mission] Sunk

Post by Amy » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:37 am

The two ninja were more than welcome to spend time clearing out the debris to get into the building. However, all they would find was an empty library, the bad-guys having already stolen and stored the books in the scroll that the two village nin possessed. What luck!

The sand was raising quickly, not falling on their heads but pooling in from the sides and up from the ground. It would be hard work to stay on top of the un-settled sand. They had come in from up and so the only way to get out would be up. But where would they go? It was hard to imagine that the village would have an "in" door but not an "out" door. Perhaps a retracing of steps would be in order.
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

WrightJustice

[Mission] Sunk

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:45 am

Miyuki interrupted Futegai's thought processes by suggesting she would be the one to clear the debris and so he nodded and calmed down a bit as he stood back and shielded himself from the blast.
As the rocks were blasted away and a clear opening was made, it didn't seem like it lead to an exit but Futegai picked up the scroll and looked around for a bit anyway but only to find out it lead to an empty and worthless library.
"This doesn't look like the way..." he stated all saddened but then he glanced at the scroll and noticed some patterns.
"Secret books" he read out loud, where upon he realised the scroll was indeed the container of what they were looking for.
"Oh wait! It looks like the scroll they had has got the books sealed in it" he exclaimed with a bit of excitement.
"Though this sand is piling up fast, we really have to find a way back out" he added.

ultimategirlninja

[Mission] Sunk

Post by ultimategirlninja » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:41 am

Miyuki wasn't happy to find out that the library was empty. They did all that work for naught. Fortunately, Futegai looked at the scroll they obtained from the two men out front more closely and found out there were seals on it, which meant the library was sealed in there. At least we got something, Miyuki thought. Now, they just had to find a way out of this sunken village before it was too late.

"Let's head to the roof of this building and see if I can use Wind Launch anywhere to help us go back up to surface. Probably have to go back to the legs and enter that building we fell next to in order to head back up, but let's make sure of it."

Miyuki motioned for Futegai to follow her as she headed to the roof.
AmyShow
map
We are at the building in the head of the map, where the debris is. What I'm talking about in my post is the building in between the map's "legs"
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions