Suiton Training!

Tenue34

Suiton Training!

Post by Tenue34 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Rising Water CutterShow
*Rising Water Cutter
C-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
By performing the correct seals, the user will transfer Suiton chakra into the ground and cause a thin wave of water to flow towards a target. The water is powerful enough to split open earth, flowing upwards at a peak height of six feet at a speed and force equal to the average of the user’s ninjutsu and control, with a maximum of eight. With this technique they are able to change the course of the wave up to three times with a maximum shift of ninety degrees. The one foot thick wave travels a total of fifteen feet before dissipating.
The bright sun beamed down hot rays of light over the sand dunes just outside of Sunagakure no Sato. The area was completely free of any shade what so ever. The only one dumb enough to train on a day like this was a crazy genin; Tenue Kuhara. "Alright then. Let's get started..." He said, pulling out a small scroll from his pouch.

After examining the scroll a few times, he rolled it up and tucked it back into his pouch. "Well this seems easy enough." He said before taking in a deep breath. He closed his eyes and began to channel his Suiton chakra. Taking in another breath, he brought his hands together and performed a string of hand seals. And finally, with great enthusiasm, he waved his right hand, letting out a low grunt. Sadly, he just made himself look like a fool, seeing as though nothing happend.

"What the hell?!" He exclaimed, violently removing the scroll from his pouch. He then stood there for a few minutes and studied it. "I see..." Instead of putting the scroll away, he dropped it onto the ground. Just in case. This time, he knew in his heart that it would work. He closed his eyes and began to focus again. After performing the correct hand seals, he began to channel Suiton chakra into the ground. This time, a thin wave of water raised up from the ground and traveled about 10 feet.

"Ha! I did it. But I'm far from mastering it..." After saying this, he performed the needed hand seals. After channeling his chakra and waving his hand, the thin wave appeared again. "Now lets try turning it..." He channeled the chakra in the wave and tried to force it to change directions. Apparently, he did something wrong. The wave immediately dispersed. "I guess I should've expected that." He said to himself before letting out a small sigh.

"This is crazy. I refuse to be beaten by some lousy C Rank jutsu." As he said this, he brought his hands together again. This time, he performed the handseals surprisingly fast. To a normal, untrained eye, his hands would be a blurr. After channeling his chakra into the ground, he waved his right and. Ofcourse the thin wave appeared as soon as he did this. Getting it to appear wasn't the problem. Tenue watched as his blade like wave traveled over the sand. "Alright, now I'm sure i have it this time." After saying this, he focused on the chakra that was inside the wave. Instead of learning from his mistakes, he tried to use the same method. He was trying to force the wave to turn, this time even harder. He thought he had done it once he saw that the wave wobbled a bit. But, this was just not how the jutsu was suppose to be done and the wave quickly dropped to the ground. "Crap. What could I be doing wrong?" He asked himself as he stood there, looking at the place where the wave dispersed.

"I won't be able to do this for much longer. I'm gonna run out of chakra soon." After saying this, he picked up the scroll once more and carefully scanned it. He figured he'd try to master it as quick y as possible. "I see... Since its Suiton chakra, it has to flow into the turn." After saying this, Tenue tossed the scroll to the side and brought his hands together. After performing the needed handseals, he channeled chakra into the ground and wave his right hand. This caused the thin wave to appear and shoot toward empty space. Once it was five feet away, instead of forcing the chakra to change direction, he let it smoothly glide into the turn. It turned a full 90 degrees to the left.

"Now lets turn it once more.." As he said this, the thin wave quickly turned another 90 degrees, this time to the right. By this time, the wave seemed to be loosing its stability. It seemed that Tenue was running out of chakra. "Not good..." He said as he fell down onto one knee. He was sweating furiosly, and not just from the heat. He was,sweating so much that he had to close his right eye. But, the young boy was determined to master this jutsu. The thin wave slowly started to turn, it managed to turn 60 degrees before dispersing. "Darn it..." An exhausted Tenue said before colapsing onto the ground, taking a much needed rest.
Tenue Kuhara
Sunagakure no Sato
Socials: 0
Lonelies: 1
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Return to “Wind Country”