- - Mission - - This bugs me

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:40 pm

viewtopic.php?&t=4682693/1/#new

The three ninja would find themselves at the gate of the village with any gear they had requested for the mission. There was no set time limit, which was good, but if they spent too long it would probably keep them from other important things. The sun was high in the sky, and was hot. What else was new?

Little was known about the bugs, but there was rumor of them being able to sense and attack ninja. It would be wise for the ninja to be careful.

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:21 pm

The Eidolon twins were perfectly early, as they normally were, waiting for their student. Even if it was a bit... harsh... to take the kid on this mission, if he died, then it was not at a fault of the twins, but a fault of the genin's. If he couldn't handle being a student of the Dasu twins, then he wasn't fit to be a shinobi of Suna.

(OOC: Basic starting, but I figure Blarg and I can do a little round before you have to post again, Check)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

seiuchiblarg

Post by seiuchiblarg » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Now, this is what Jiigo was talking about! A B-rank mission! Now this was more his speed! It definitely would be more of a challenge than the ridiculous missions he'd been sent on before... Collect these books, read these things, transfer that information, teach this kid... ugh. Well, thi was his chance to impress his teachers, and the village! They;d trusted him with some serious responsibility, and who could blame them!?

... Okay, no they hadn't. He wasn't assigned a B-rank mission; his teachers were. His assignment was to stay learn, and to not get killed. The only trust the village claimed to have in him with this is that they trusted him not to die. But, in his experience, Jiigo was pretty good at not dying. He'd spent his whole life not dying, after all. Who was to say today would be any different?

But, today was a chance. he would obey, learn, and grow. And he would impress his teachers. If any chance came up, he would impress them. "Dasu-Samas," Jiigo bowed as he approached, his expression somber but his lips upturned. He was calm, but couldn't hide his eagerness to set out.

It was sort of a big deal.
NOTE: I won't be here on weekends. My being gone then doesn't mean I've abandoned you or the site.
Jesamin, SakakiKonohagakureJounin-[color=#ff34b3]
[color=3cc8800]Samata, Jiigo[/color][color=3cc8800]SunagakureGeninNefarious
Insidious
Malicious
Sinister
[color=#cc8800]Aoichio, Sensuke
KumogakureChuunin-[color=#CD4F39]Shirou, IrukaKirigakure
Genin-[color=#0080ab]Sakebi, IshiIwagakure
Chuunin-[color=#84462b][/center][/center][/center][/color][/center][/center][/center][/center]
[color=3cc8800]

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:16 pm

((Sorry for not telling you sooner, but the twins know where the place is, so you can post again until they get there.))

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:36 pm

"Now, the mission that we are going on is going to be very dangerous. Hito, Unten, and I have fought these before, which means we have some knowledge of how they work, if only barely. I expect that you will follow every command, right?

While it was a question, in the most basic form, it was obviously a direct command. Unten and Oben needed to make sure that the genin would help out, not be a liability in any sense of the word.

They continued walking, making sure that Jiigo followed them, heading towards their destination.

(OOC: Sorry about the crap post)
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Checkmate

Post by Checkmate » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:07 am

Putting this on hold.

Return to “Wind Country”