[Graded]Strings and things

Sinkay

Post by Sinkay » Wed May 02, 2012 1:23 pm

It was was the middle of a thursday, and everyone was running about doing their work for the day. Men doing all the hard labor and woman cleaning and such. Kids younger then Sinkay were at school at this hour, diligently studying what ever their sensei told them to study or working on what ever redundant project they had. It tired the kid out just looking at them all. Why didnt they see what he did. Studying could hold off till later, labor could hold off till it got dark and cool, and cleaning.... well he didnt do cleaning so he really didnt have any thing to say about it. Let the woman do what woman do.

Sinkay was trying his hardest to do what he did best, hide and play with his toys. Today's toy was new and exiting, so he had to find a place where no one could find him unless they were looking or lost. He new the perfect spot. High up on a cliff face that looked down on his village, was a cave. The gave was no more then fifty yards deep and about six feet tall with a width of ten yards. It was a good place that one could be alone and play or train.

Sinkay's new toy was his first ever combat puppet. His grandfather had designed it for his promotion from "snot nosed brat to Genin." Sinkay smiled when he thought of what the old man said. He was always paying compliments with insults. Never could just be nice. The boy wondered if all grandfathers were like this. Dismissing the thought he looked down at the puppet. It was four foot tall, made out of oak and painted gray with holes on its hands, legs, and forehead. A black robe had com with it but he wanted to see how the whole puppet moved so he had removed it.

Sinkay sat under a torch and worked the puppet around a practice dummy. The puppet moved lazily but all the moves were fluid. he would work on speed with the puppet after he was so familiar with its movement he could control the puppet in his sleep.
Jounin • Iwa •Tenma, BenceJogarEgyesit • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:1 D:0]
Genin • Suna • Koga, Lee • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0

Clarion

Post by Clarion » Fri May 04, 2012 2:53 pm

The start of Thursday, all is doing well like usual, villagers started their activities without any problems. But even though it seems this day will be one of the usual peaceful days, Morikawa Yoshirou is here to help everyone. This couple week has been great for him especially his graduation which then led him to be one of Sunagakure shinobi’s. Something that made his crazy drunken father proud, spending that entire day celebrating and drinking and resulting some neighbors awakes from their sweet night slumbers. What a nutjob he was…

Yoshi has help some villagers in his usual so called ‘Patrol’, something that he always do as a part time vigilante. First he helped an old merchant to look for a missing necklace. Second, he then help a couple of boys bullied by some newly graduated Genin who graduated the same time with Yoshi. And the best of this day is when he manages to defeat a thug trying to steal some money from the grocery store. The villagers gratefully thanks him… that kinda feeling is one of the things that make Yoshi happy, knowing that he is doing something good.

But his job as a vigilante is not finishes, just when he was walking back to his home to get some lunch, a little girl yelled as her little kitten pet jumps away from her. And responsively, Yoshi went after it as fast as he can. The chase went on the entire villages, living traces of destruction on it. “This cat is fast!” Yoshi said as he stop for a second, trying to catch his breath before continuing chasing that pesky little kittens all the way to a little cave.

The little kittens runs to the caves, which Yoshi quickly follows behind him hot on his trails. But weirdly, the kittens stop running and seems like stunned by something, the expression on his face is like an expression when you met a ghost. Yoshi sees an opportunity as he sneak behind the cat and quickly snatches him with both hands, Gotcha!” he muttered with a big smile.

Yoshi looks around his surrounding, and spotted something from the corner of the cave. A boy sitting in the dark accompanied by a torch for light and also… a combat puppet, a puppet that people commonly found in Suna used by ninjas. The puppet works his way to the practice dummy, the boy know how to use it alright… Wanting to see more quickly as the puppet is being played, he reveals himself to the boy.

“Wew… You’re pretty good” he crooned as he walks toward the puppeteer direction and sits beside him casually…
Me Char!Show
Character
NameRankVillageSquadSABCDSocialStatPoints
Morikawa Yoshiro GeninSunagakure No SatoN/A00002207/7
Aburame Tora A Rank MNKonohagakure No SatoN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0

Sinkay

Post by Sinkay » Fri May 04, 2012 4:01 pm

Both the puppet and Sinkay turned their heads slowly and lazily to look at the boy. He didnt show it in his blank, uninterested facial expression but Sinkay was kind of exited so see someone up in the cave besides his self. So few people ever visited the cave and when they did it was mostly in couples and Sinkay had to hide until they were gone. This time it looked like this boy with the cat would be fun to hang out with. He already payed an extra big compliment to the amateur puppeteer.

"Thanks." Sinkay would say as the boy sat beside him with his cat. The puppet walked toward the boy and bowed low, showing respect and thanks. It was good to make your puppet seem humble and fragile in front of everybody. If they didnt know what you puppet could do it was one more hand up in a fight. After bowing the puppet sat cross legged on the ground and stared at the cat.

My name is Koga, Sinkay. The hooded boy said leaning against the rock wall of the cave.

Clarion

Post by Clarion » Fri May 04, 2012 8:01 pm

The puppeteer introduces himself to Yoshi as he lean toward the cave wall. The boy was kind and seems a good hearted boy when you look at his way of greeting Yoshi, seems a little excited by Yoshi presences in the cave with him. The puppet sat on the ground, staring plainly at the kittens, which scares him out of his skins as he leaps to Yoshi lap. Shaking and staring at Yoshi with a pleasing eye, wanting to get out of the cave.

“Nice to meet you Sinkay” he replied as he smile to the boy, and then continues: “My name is Yoshi… Morikawa Yoshirou” Yoshi introduces himself politely to the boy. Looking around at the cave as he sits back and lean on the cave wall, it seems like a perfect place to train or play. “So… are you a shinobi?” Yoshi ask as he scratches the cat heads slowly, stroking it forward and backward slowly.

Judging from the look of the boy clothing, he looks like a ninja. But Yoshi couldn’t find any Sunagakure marking on him, maybe a lost boy… or even a Missing Ninja. No one really knows for now…
Me Char!Show
Character
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0

Sinkay

Post by Sinkay » Sat May 05, 2012 8:20 am

Sinkay chuckled lightly when the kitten jumped away from Chan, the puppet. He did not really like cats, they shed way to much and were always making that annoying sound. They seemed so week and needy yet to them they were above humans. He doubted any body else thought of them as vile evil creatures that would one day try and take over the world like he did, but one day they would all see just how evil the little balls of fur were.

Sinkay was pleased with the boy's question. He liked to be some what mysterious, just never wanted to work to hard on it. He was wearing his forehead protector it was just hidden by his hood. The hood came to right above his brown eyes. He lifted the hood slightly to show the blacked out forehead protector.

"Im a shinobi. I just graduated." The boy beamed as he said it. He was proud that he was a shinobi, something that no one else in his family had been as far as he knew. He was the first so he had to be the best, and he believed he would be. Someday. However he thought it was odd that Yoshi didnt know him. They had graduated together, some class and every thing.

Clarion

Post by Clarion » Sat May 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Sinkay then lifted his hood slowly to show his forehead protector, and then its hits him. Yoshi remember the boy from his old academy, it’s a little embarrassing that he didn’t recognizes him from the first time he look at him, probably because Yoshi didn’t have many friends in the academy. “Hmm… I remember you… You’re that lazy boy whom always sleeps in the class, right?” Yoshi point his index finger to Sinkay direction…

“Sorry for not recognizing you… Im not good at remembering face, hehe” Yoshi apologizes for his forgetfulness. You can blame him though cause he doesn’t know Sinkay was in the same class with him, Yoshi spend much of the time in the academy studying and learning jutsu and such, not minding if he doesn’t have any friends. After all… he join the academy to learn, not to find friends…

“So… what are you doin’ here?” Yoshi ask as he put down his Katanas and polishes them slowly…
Me Char!Show
Character
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0

Sinkay

Post by Sinkay » Sun May 06, 2012 1:07 am

Sinkay noted the apology and that lack of sincerity. Yoshi had been one of the guys that seemed to obsessed with study then living any kind of normal life. This is why he firmly believed that you had to take a break as often as possible, or work as little as possible. He still passed the academy that same as Yoshi did, instead he did it with a lot less stress and worrying. He felt bad for the other boy actually, no friends does not sound fun at all. Sinkay would always have friends, he had his puppets.

"Its all good about not recognizing me. I remember how hard you worked all the time. Like a zombie or something. Surprised your even up in this cave. Figured you would be hittin the books hard tryin to rank to chunnin early or something. Sinkay stated as he turned back to his puppet. The wooden contraption rose to its feet steadily and walked back over to the combat dummy. The puppet started to go through a series of yoga moves in front of the dummy. This would help with control and precision with the puppet.

"Im hiding from any kinda work they might make me do." Sinkay said glancing at Yoshi out of the corner of his eyes. "Looks like you were just doing work. Terrible thing that is, kids we are wasting our lives away catching cats and helpin old ladies cross the street.

Clarion

Post by Clarion » Mon May 07, 2012 12:08 am

Yoshi smiled at the thought of his hardworking days in the academy, yes, he learns like a zombie in the academy, doing everything sensei says. But its all worthy though, he graduate with flying colors and become a genin, something that made his father very proud of the little boy. He disagrees a little with Sinkay because of his laziness, hiding from his family whom probably was searching for him. Taking a break is okay, but people should work even though they didn’t want too.

“You might say… that im enjoying my day as genin at the time. After all, I couldn’t find the right person to be my sensei… But I know I will find him or her” Yoshi replied with a big smile. He watches as Sinkay gently moves the puppet to his feet and does some fancy yoga moves, probably training its precision and control.

Sinkay then comment on Yoshi, working all day without spending anytime for himself. “This is my way of having fun I guess… Just doing things like this, make me feels very happy” he said, stroking the cat back slowly. He glances back at Sinkay, “You know… you should do some work and such. Working cannot kill people... Everyone work to live”
Me Char!Show
Character
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0
N/AN/AN/AN/A00000000/0

Return to “Wind Country”