The unforgiving sand.

jenobi

The unforgiving sand.

Post by jenobi » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:52 pm

Dust rises from the parched earth as a gentle breeze passes over. This land has not seen human life in centuries, perhaps millennia. The dried, carcasses of long dead creatures settle in the earth, half buried, half warning any wandering soul of the dangers beyond in the desert. A lizard flits from its cover under a barren bush, moving swiftly into the unprotected world, the hot sandy earth shifting under its rushed movements. For the little life there is, it is the most desperate of beings, and the truest of all nature can be found here. A shadow follows the small creature, and it is unaware of the beast that is about to make it into its meal. The shadow grows larger and larger, until it encompasses the reptile, which finally takes notice, but it is too late. Large claws bite into the earth and snatch the poor creature up, killing it with its powerful grasp, the talons of a being that may as well have been a god.

The vultures own this country. It is their territory. Creatures that stray from cover become their meals, and the hot air creates the perfect flying conditions for them, allowing them to rule the sky. The terrible beauty of the place is lost to humans, as the conditions drive them away, but it is a territorial massacre for creatures large and small, an evolutionary battlegrounds. Beings lost in the underworld rising from the depths, destroying each other, and becoming lost without ever becoming known to humanity. It is here, on this very plane, that the most brutal of beasts do battle, and fighting becomes the most visceral it can become, thanks to the dryness and lack of moisture, wounds become infected very quickly, and bodies become weak even more rapidly than ever before. To win a battle here is phyrric, for even the victor will fall victim to the world around them.

Ikari loved coming out here every now and then to watch this rare world move about him. This was his place of training a place were no one would find him unless he made himself known. With a flick of his palm and a few hand seals a rock would be flung into the air. "Hmm..a place worth fighting for this is my reason for living soon I will teach the reason to another."

ultimategirlninja

The unforgiving sand.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:31 pm

Miyuki needs to do something awesome in her life. Yes, she's a Sp. Jounin. Yes, she can kick but if need be. Yet, there was something nagging at her. Nothing physical, just a gut feeling. Miyuki just didn't know how to be a driving force in the village. She needs inspiration. So, Miyuki headed out of the village and into the desert. Normally, she would head to the training area or the library, but either of those places could have lead Miyuki into trouble, another gut feeling of hers. These feelings of mines are not normal. Not normal at all.

When Miyuki got to the desert, she saw the usual animals and whatnot. However, she was shocked to find Ikari there. Who is that? He's pretty cute. Miyuki just stood there, looking at Ikari. This daydream state of hers didn't stop until she saw Ikari's band on his leg. Oh, he's just a fellow shinobi. Miyuki then started to walk up to Ikari.

"Do you ever felt like wishing you could just sink into the sand and stay there?"

Oh yeah, that's a great way to start a conversation. Not.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

jenobi

The unforgiving sand.

Post by jenobi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Ikari looking off into nothing over hears a voice behind him. He flung the rock he had held in mid air only a pebble of a rock off into the distance. He turns to this voice after the question was asked. "Hmm sometimes I do but that is quite an odd question to ask..who are you?"

ultimategirlninja

The unforgiving sand.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:53 pm

Miyuki raised an eyebrow at the question. Apparently, Ikari didn't see Miyuki's headband around her next. She adjusted the headband, so that Ikari could see the Sunagakure symbol on the metal slate. Just like Ikari, she was a shinobi of the Sand. That was probably where the similarities ended.

"I am someone who needs to find a place to become stronger. A nobody, more or less."

The wind decided to pick up a little bit, making small amounts of sand fly around. Who knows, maybe yet another sandstorm would pick up again. Miyuki looked around, a little disappointed. She expected to find inspiration, yet none existed. Unless, it was coming from a different source.

"Who are you, fellow shinobi?"
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

jenobi

The unforgiving sand.

Post by jenobi » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Ikari new she was a fellow shinobi of Suna but who was she was more the question on his mind. But he felt he would accept her response. The wind started to pick up a little which was good for Ikari he loved training in the heavy winds it helped him with control of his skills. Brushing back his hair revealing cold eyes he responded to the shinobi standing in front of him.

"I am Ikari Ryugan or in my younger days the Kamikaze." Ikari after saying that last line chuckled to him self. "I like to come out here often to train or clear my thoughts what brings you out here?" Ikari asked the question with a open mind.

ultimategirlninja

The unforgiving sand.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Training. That's what Miyuki should be doing. Yet, her mind was so mushed up with thoughts, she would sometimes forget what hand seals to do for certain jutsu. That was unacceptable. Medic-nin never should forget things that easily.

"I came to find a push. One that could get me to where I should be in life."

That was part of the reason. She needed to get out of the house. Her family wouldn't stop bugging her about finding a man and getting married. Her good old cousin Daisuke was able to help her sneak out of the house and instructed her to come to the desert. He said something about the desert and its properties of being able to renew the soul. That doesn't make sense, Miyuki thought as she scratched her head.

"Hanabusa Miyuki...That is who I am."
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki