[Mission] Do you know what I'm seeing?

Amy

Post by Amy » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:21 pm

The location they were heading to was marked clearly on the large map that they had been given for their journey. It was a pretty straight path but it would be a journey to get there. They received their instructions, maps, and compasses about forty to fifty miles from the location they were heading for. This would allow plenty of time to wonder what would be inhabiting the areas they were due to clear out. They hadn't been given any warnings as to what might be waiting for them. It would be in their best interest to form a loose plan that would be malleable for whatever situation arose.

The day was clear and average but with the scent of a future storm hanging in the air. They might be able to reach the site by nightfall but it would be wise of them to stay the night somewhere so that they would be bright and ready to meet whatever lay ahead.
OOCShow
Y'all can post up until nightfall, then I'll post about night
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:32 am

Futegai was glad to get teamed up with Masaru for a mission since he hand't really done too much work with him,e specially since jumping to Chhunin but not too long ago they had done an interesting meeting with a new recruit that made him eager to work with springy boxing youth.

Walking through the desert sand, the puppeteer had the large map wide spread before him in his hands with his compass hovering where he could see it via the use of a chakra string coming from his left thumb. "This is quite the interesting mission isn't it? I haven't done anything quite like this before so it should be rather fun, though I wonder what kind of creatures or even people would be out here that we need to move" he commented, glancing back and fourth between the map, his partner and towards where they were walking.

"I suppose we should be prepared for what we are about to do and have a few plans ready, also by the way this wind is picking up I'd have to say we might need to rest for the night and in that case we should plan for that too" he added.

Eisbrecher

Post by Eisbrecher » Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:54 am

Another day, another mission, this time he wasn't alone. He'd been assigned a puppeteer as his partner this time round and Masaru didn't mind a bit, having a chuunin with him on such a mission would only be a good thing.

He was studying the map intently as the chuunin spoke and he replied still with his nose buried in it. "Most likely nomads or the occasional bandit I'd hazard a guess at. As for wildlife I'm not entirely sure what this desert contains at all, there will probably be hostile creatures out there though."

He tucked the map away as he finished speaking, along with the compass, if something attacked he figured it'd be best if someone was able to defend quickly and Futegai seemed to have a good setup going with the map and compass. The genin looked up at the sky as the chuunin mentioned the wind, he felt there was a storm coming and getting caught out in a desert during a storm was not good at all.

"I agree we need a shelter, I get the feeling a storm is coming and we don't want to get caught up in it. I'll keep my eyes open for a cave or abandoned house or something we can use for the night. Oh and I have some water I brought along in an extra pouch in case we get thirsty, I imagine water will be difficult to obtain out here"

[D-Rank Missing-NinKirigakure no SatoSaiko Sumato • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Konohagakure no Sato • Senju Mori • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 1 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Henrin Masaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:2 • Socials: 2 • Stat Trains: 2]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki Tatsuya • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Sun Jun 16, 2013 7:44 am

Continuing through the sand with his partner Masaru, Futegai focused mainly on the map and destination whilst Masaru seemed mostly focused on finding shelter for the night to protect mostly against the incoming storm.
"I hope we can get anyone or anything cleared safely and with ease, it would be shameful to require force but hopefully we can explain and them maybe they could even join our cause in some way" he spoke, still sounding curious about what trials lay ahead.

The puppeteer then scanned the map more as he looked around and started to really wonder about a good place to stop.
"I'm not sure if this map is indicative enough for us to use it properly to find a good location to stay for the night but if push comes to shove I have a puppet that could be used in such a way, though it would be a tight fit and possibly uncomfortable plus all the sand that could get in over night could ruin it." he commented.

Eisbrecher

Post by Eisbrecher » Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Masaru was continuing his search as his partner spoke once more, Futegai certainly had some interesting ideas and Masaru felt himself warming to the chuunin slightly. It wasn't often that the Henrin found himself thinking that something was a good idea as he was much smarter than many of his fellow genin, this was certainly going to make the trek through the desert more interesting.

"Yes, using force should be used as a last resort, we're representing not just the village but the scribes too so demonstrating that we're not just brute forcing our way to knowledge will certainly help us out, even with wildlife we may not need to use force. I imagine your puppetry skills could be very useful in scaring off anything too dangerous Futegai-kun and as for your sleeping in a puppet idea, ingenious, I would never have come up with something like that. Yet again, something as a last resort if we can't find anything more suitable to take cover in."

As he finished his sentence though, he thought he spotted some kind of construction in the distance towards the west, whether it was natural or not he was unsure as he couldn't quite make it out through the haze of the heat. "I think I see something in the west, I can't make out what or how far away it is however, or if it's even real at this point. Should we go investigate?" He placed his hand on his forehead to act like a screen from the glare of the sun which was beginning to lower in the sky, trying to distinguish whether or not this was just a mirage or whether it was a real possibility of shelter.

[D-Rank Missing-NinKirigakure no SatoSaiko Sumato • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Konohagakure no Sato • Senju Mori • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:1 • Socials: 1 • Stat Trains: 0]
[Genin • Sunagakure no Sato • Henrin Masaru • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:2 • Socials: 2 • Stat Trains: 2]
[Chuunin • Iwagakure no Sato • Shoshiki Tatsuya • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0 • Socials: 0 • Stat Trains: 0]

진에어 그린윙스 화이팅

WrightJustice

Post by WrightJustice » Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:34 am

Futegai continued walking with his companion, scanning the area and trying to see if the map gave good enough details to match, nodding along to what Masaru was saying.
Then Masaru noticed something not too far away that definitely looked like a nice place to sleep overnight, so long there wasn't anything dangerous that lived there.
"Yes, we should check it out quickly" Futegai commented, putting away the compass and map for the time being.
"We should be careful of any dangerous animals that might be around" he added.

Amy

Post by Amy » Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:58 pm

OOC: eis post once more to keep the order intact then I will post again
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Return to “Wind Country”