[Mission] Going Elsewhere

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:50 am

It was a dry, boring day in Suna. Nothing interesting or remarkable seemed to be happening, or so it seemed. A woman was throwing piles and piles of clothes outside of her home on to the ground below screaming and yelling, crashing and banging. She was very very upset, the genin was going to have a rough time with this mission. He had being assigned to find out if the woman’s husband was cheating or not, by the way she was acting it appeared she had already made up her mind.

Envy

Post by Envy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:07 am

It was a busy week for Akio with one mission after another this was his first solo mission however and so he was a little more cautious with this one but happy about it nonetheless. After cooking breakfast as he did most days he placed his lunch box into a small pouch inside his jacket and set off for his mission.

Activating his shutter eye he began to recall the details as he made his way to where he was to meet the woman who had assigned it "See this is why people shouldn't get into relationships, they should just reproduce and move on like most other animals, saves people getting their feeling hurt which seems to be a common theme" he spoke to himself as he wandered through the street earning more than a few odd looks from passers by.

The house now in sight he could see a commotion which he had initially thought was a conflict but eased up after he saw just one figure moving, one obviously upset figure throwing things around in a rather strange manner. Staying out of range of any rogue debris that may be flung his way Akio chirped up and deactivated his doujutsu "Excuse me Miss? I am the shinobi you requested. Henrin Akio at your service".
http://www.tickld.com/cdn_image_thing/659797.gif
CharactersShow
Characters
Yamanaka Inori KonohagakureSp JouninTraining Thread
Enkouton Kazuo Iwagakure Genin Training Thread

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:26 am

The woman sighed in relief “Finally you are here!” she yelled loudly, her face was red and blotchy she had obviously being crying “My idiot of a husband has being cheating on me with some dirty s*ut!” she began to sob and hugged the genin, crying on his shoulder “Thank you for helping me.” She said softly, she wiped her nose on his shirt a blob of snot fell from her nostrils.

She sniffed and backed up “Anyway, I need you to follow him I don’t know where he is but if you ask around his work they might know, he will most likely be on his lunch break.”

Envy

Post by Envy » Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:46 am

Akio stood in a stunned manner his lips moved like a fish gasping for breath, it felt like someone was paying a cruel joke on Akio giving the Henrin who struggled with emotions one of the most emotionally charged mission he had ever heard of. The woman nearing was unnerving enough but her hugging him was the last straw it was as if Akio had shut down entirely as his mind went into a panic She's hugging me what do I do? Do I hug her back? Is she upset with men in general? What if I hug her too long? I don't want her to assume that I have anything untoward intended. Just stand here Akio and wait until she lets go. That won't work she will get offended social conduct dictates that I should offer some sort of comfort.

The whole series of panicked though came to fruition in Akio tapping the woman on her back in the most awkward manner possible and the droning out the words "There there". Akio noticably relaxed as the woman backed away and just tried to ignore the large globule of snot the woman had left on him for now even though he was cringing on the inside "I'll start at work first, where does he work? What is his name? Finally what is the s*uts name?" simple questions but they will get him a long way for now.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 1:44 am

The woman smiled a beaming smile as the Akio called the woman a s*ut “Well, his name is Tiron and I don’t know what her name is, I don’t even know if she exists.” She said flustered “Well I do know she exists and I know shes trying to get with my Tiron, how dare she!” she screamed angrily kicking his clothes around.

He scratched the top of her head, sighing loudly “Well, he works at the tailors if you hurry you might catch him, but I doubt it.”

Envy

Post by Envy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:26 am

Bobbing his head as he listened Akio tried to take in all the information and it seemed to him there was a lot that the woman was not saying but Akio wasn't one to push an awkward subject instead he simply bowed his head and headed off with a "Thank you I'll do my best to resolve this issue one way or the other" which meant I don't like crying women and in reality you don't even know if the man is actually cheating on you but those were words better left unsaid.

Breaking into a run Akio head into the commercial district ducking and weaving his way between the crowd, ducking low down one of the many alleyways that littered this part of the district Akio took to the rooftops for a moment to avoid congestion. Dropping down near the tailor's store after taking a quick walk around the perimeter the peered through one of the side windows. What would he see?
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 am

Through the window of the tailors he would see a few men, chatting around in what seemed to be an office space. There was one question Akio had forgot to answer, a very important question and without this information he made find it difficult. What does Tiron look like? He had no knowledge if he was tall, short, fat, thin, bald, have long hair that touched his toes. Nothing.

He would need to go in the tailors and perhaps as for Tiron and if he wasn’t there ask for some more information on him.

Envy

Post by Envy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:19 am

Akio gently tapped his head on the wall when he realised he had forgot to ask what the man looked like and it was going to look a bit suspicious if a shinobi were to go asking around he had an idea but now he needed supplies. Quickly making his way across the street Akio approached a vendor selling scrolls and picked up a small scroll roughly 8 or so inches in length and inquired about the price.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 am

The vendor looked over the young man as he asked for a scroll “One ryo for a single scroll, 2 for a bottle of ink and a brush with the scroll.” Confirmed the man, but then he started to try and sell more of his stock “Though for an extra Ryo you could get a ten inch scroll an extra two inches for only one Ryo, the deal of the century!” He cleared his throat “So a ten inch scroll a bottle of ink and a brush for only three Ryo!” he said excitedly.

Envy

Post by Envy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:04 am

"Uh just this scroll please" he wandered towards the merchant and handed over the payment before running back to the tailors and wandering in through the door but not before shoving his village headband and bandanna into one of his inside pockets. Now was the time to play a role, playing pretend was easy just because Akio didn't understand his emotions didn't mean he couldn't fake them and now was the time for it . "Good evening gentlemen" Akio said as he strode in through the front door pausing for a moment then continued he had to act stuck up and self important otherwise no one would ever believe it "My name is Kurome, I am here at the behest of my master a trader that goes by the pseudonym of the black eye, he has ordered me to speak to a man by the name of Tiron" raising his hand to display the scroll while keeping it closed his whole act relied on them not knowing the true contents of the scroll or lack thereof.

"This here is a signed order for Tiron to make all the clothes for his wedding, everything from the wedding dress itself to the clothes for the bridesmaids, groom and groomsmen. Which one of you gentlemen is Tiron so that we may speak in private?"
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:47 am

The vendor sighed, taking the Ryo and giving him the scroll, he didn’t bother trying to sell him anything else it was obvious it wasn’t going to work “1 ryo please.” He said grumpily, taking the money “Have a nice day.” Something he didn’t really wanted to say, but kinda had to.

A man stood up in confusion and walked over “He asked for Tiron by name?” pondered the man with interest, he folded his arms and shook his head “He’s out for lunch at the moment, perhaps I could take the job on instead?”

Envy

Post by Envy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:37 am

Stuffing the scroll back into of the the pockets inside his jacket Akio crossed his arms "It is for Tiron and Tiron only apparently he did some fine work for my master and this is some sort of bonus for a job well done" walking over to the door Akio proceeded to lean against the wall so he would be the first thing customers would see. "There are two ways I can proceed with this: You can tell me where he is having lunch so that I may talk with him now or I can wait right here until he decides to return" Akio didn't know much about intimidation but he had been told several times that his black eyes were creepy couples with the sword strapped to his back he hoped that was enough to convince the tailors it was in their best interests to help him out.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:40 am

The other tailor folded his arms grumpily “Hmmm, I didn’t know he had outside contracts.” Scratching the top of his head was trying to remember where he said he went “I think he said he was going to the noodle bar just down the road, he only just set off you probably walked past him outside.” The tailor realised he didn’t know what Tiron looked like “He was wearing a green outfit and he has a short blonde beard, you can’t miss him.”

Envy

Post by Envy » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:57 am

A lopsided smirk crept across Akio's features "Gentlemen, a pleasure doing business with you" was all he said before opening the door and leaving Boy that tougher than I thought it would be, right lets go to the noodle shop. Having enough of a rest between the scroll vendor and his little performance at the tailor store Akio broke into a run it was looking like this mission was more running around than sneaking around but needs must he paused just around the corner from the noodle shop peeking his head around to get a good look while reattaching his bandanna that doubled as his headband.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:06 am

There at the noodle shop stood, no one. No one at all, Tiron wasn’t there. Well of course he wasn’t this was the time he met his mistress, he wasn’t actually going to get lunch. The genin had being sent on a wild goose chase, though this strip was rather small Tiron had to be there somewhere. There at the end of the street was a cheap inn, perhaps Tiron rented a room there. If he decided to go, there would be a tall thin woman at the desk.

Envy

Post by Envy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:10 am

It didn't take a genius to work things out here after seeing the proximity to a cheap inn Akio had no doubts that something untoward was going on but he still had one major problem Akio had no idea what the man looked like. Approaching the noodle shop despite knowing full well that Tiron would be here Akio hoped that if the carnal relations took place so close to the noodle shop perhaps Tiron and his partner ate here, it was as good a shot as any.

Nearing the vendor he pulled out his scroll again one thing he had learned is people responded well to authority and if you can fake authority you could pretty much get away with whatever you wanted "Excuse me, my name is Henrin Kurome I am a shinobi in pursuit of a man by the name of Tiron a dangerous thief, we have been told he likes to frequent this area and I need to fine him, have you heard of this man?" pausing for a few moments not even long enough for a person to articulate he raised his voice and yelled "Speak up!".
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:11 pm

The man behind the vendor stood back in shock “I….. Tiron, he’s a theif?” questioned the noodle trader, he didn’t believe it “Tiron has come here many a times, often with his girlfriend and they never seemed like thieves.” He rubbed under his chin “I think I last saw them going to the inn though, probably for a drink they serve alcohol your best bet would be to check there.” He extended his hand out pointing to the inn. If Akio made his way to the inn, it would look quite rural it had a bar with plenty of seating but Tiron wouldn’t be there, perhaps if he asked at reception they may be able to help.

Envy

Post by Envy » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Nodding slowly Akio stared at the man making his black eyes more than obvious. "I will be sure to tell my superiors about how helpful you were perhaps make your stall the new place for the office to go to lunch if you catch my drift" it wasn't likely to be true but it would ease the man's conscience a little.

Heading towards the inn Akio channelled the chakra into his feet and began to walk along the walls to peer into the windows around the outside of the building.
jutsuShow

*[Act of Tree Climbing]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
By focusing chakra into his/her feet, the user is able to walk up trees and other vertical surfaces in a similar fashion to walking along the ground. This chakra amount must be precise, and although all shinobi learn this technique, the user's control stat will determine how well this jutsu can be executed. Users with low control 2 or lower will often fall during the use of this technique, while users with average control 3 or higher will be able to use this technique functionally. It lasts for a number of posts equal to the user's stamina stat times 3.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:52 am

The man behind the noodle bar nodded nervously, watching Akio run off to the inn. As Akio scaled the building, and checked through the windows he would see Tiron kissing a beautiful woman on a bed. All he had to do now was inform Tiron’s wife.

Envy

Post by Envy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:58 am

Well after all this chasing around town Akio didn't expect everything to be so easy once he had actually found the man, jumping down from the wall he wandered his way back to wife's home no doubt she was already finished throwing all of Tiron's possessions out of what would now be her house.
With a heavy sigh he approached the house ready to give her the good news.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:00 am

The woman stood in her garden neatly folding her husband’s possessions and seemed to be putting them back in the house, obviously regretting her actions. Her eyes widened almost with excitement “I was wrong wasn’t I, he isn’t cheating on me is he?” she said with delight.

Envy

Post by Envy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:07 am

Akio half bowed half nodded "I am afraid not, judging by his physical description he was seen being..... Intimate with another woman at the inn near the noodle shop" he wasnt going to add that he had already been going around calling him a thief but that was neither here nor there. Taking a step back Akio made sure he wasn't in hugging range this time.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:23 am

She didn’t hug him this time, she grabbed him firmly by the collar of his shirt as she started dragging him towards the inn “You take me there now, and show me it’s him.” Tears were streaming from her face, she was obviously distraught “I don’t know how we could do this to me.”

Envy

Post by Envy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:33 am

Of the two options Akio would have preferred the hug as this was even worse the poor woman was torturing herself but the mission wouldn't be over until she was satisfied "Very well, follow me" he droned out before turning to leave expecting the woman to follow behind This is a bad idea, someone is going to get hurt and it was probably going to be Tiron or his lover".

It was a short walk back to the inn and Akio said as little as he could only picturing in his head what Tiron would be up to by now given Akio's textbook understanding of carnal relations who could tell what they would be up to by now. Opening through the door of the inn he gave the innkeeper a glare drawing his sword and walking past him towards the room he had seen Tiron in previously. Reaching the door he merely pointed to the woman and stood waiting for the inevitable chaos to erupt.
CharactersShow
Characters

Lacarix

Post by Lacarix » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:36 am

The man behind the desk stood up as Akio and the woman walked in “Excuse me you ca…” he paused as the weapon was drawn, sitting back down quietly not wanting to argue with the man “Go ahead sir, have fun with your lady friend.”

Tiron’s wife looked at the door, she breathed in heavily slamming the door open. Tiron was naked in bed with his lover, the door was slammed shut and all that could be heard was banging and screaming “I swear I’m going to cut it off!”

[Passed]

Return to “Wind Country”