To save a life.

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:49 pm

Being delivered the scroll pre-dawn, Miyuki would be given a few seconds of person to person debriefing. The stoic looking ninja who brought the scroll to her spoke in even tones, stating "a team will not be too far from you. Investigate where the disappearance happened, and try and track it. Once you do that, you can call in the team. We don't want to move openly on this, in case we're being watched. The shipment was taken down in a small town bordering the outpost. Good luck"

Nothing more to be said. If she had any questions, she'd have to go after the gentleman to ask.
Awai Minoru Chunin of the Leaf. Holder of nothing.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

Yamai, Toshiro Genin of the Mist

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:08 pm

Miyuki simply nodded at the ninja before heading to her destination. There was nothing out of the ordinary with this mission. Or at least not now, anyways. Just find out what happened with some medical supplies and report back to the survey team. Very simple, right? Unfortunately, Miyuki knew all too well what happens when you expect too much of a mission to go smoothly. Depending on what was on the cargo, we may have a problem.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
Type: Grass
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Sunagakure no Sato Sp. Jounin
Speciality: Combat Medic
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
D Rank Marsh Country Samurai
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:14 pm

The area was destitute to say the least. When she arrived in the small village she was bombarded with villagers- all clamoring for her like she was a deity. Once they saw her forehead protector, it seemed everybody wanted something. Shopkeepers tried to persuade her to buy any and everything, from near rotting fruits, to sandwashed fabrics. Everything was poorly made, shabby.. worthless. However, the earnest townsfolk seemed desperate for a buck.

It was sad.

The village did have an elder's home, a small store, and a small herb-house that was as close to a medical facility as any of them would ever see. She had those options to explore, as well as going to the specific site spoken of in the mission log. The choice was hers, of course.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:22 pm

Miyuki merely smiled at the villagers while declining all their requests. She would do those things after she got the mission completed. Right now, however, she was more interested in the herb house they had here. It may not as good as the hospital, but it's good to see how other places heal their sick. Miyuki headed there with that in mind.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:41 pm

"And what can I be of service to you for, young lady?" The house was small but well swept and fixed up. Perhaps there was some affluence here- but it was seen in the absence of chipped furniture, in the stark, white sheets on beds.. and the rows upon rows of books and plants that could be found in nearly every room. There was money in this building, but it was a practical sort- everything, even the placement of the plants as per the amount of sunlight that entered the home and from where was functional: there was nothing extravagant here.

The owner of the voice was a small and elderly woman- bony fingers curved and brittle- eyes hawk-like and observant. She shuffled to the door as soon as she opened it. "They've been in a frenzy since they hear someone was coming this way. Seem's you've got business in our town am I right? Who are you?"

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:48 am

Miyuki liked what she saw of the herb house. Very good for a makeshift place for healing. Well it's not really a makeshift place. It's pretty much a smaller size of the village's hospital. Before answering the older woman's inquiries, Miyuki bowed to her.

"My name is Hanabusa, Miyuki. I've been sent from the village to help find out what happened to the missing medical supplies that was supposed to arrive here already. I just came in here to see if you have any spare ointment and bandages you could sell to me?"
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:54 pm

"Ahh. Its hard to spare anythin' in this town. Some would say we've got nothing to spare, young lady. You come from a great nation, ironic that you want to borrow from a poor, old woman." The woman chuckled a bit, an old rasp that she seemed to enjoy entirely. She crossed the room and went into a cabinet, grabbing both supplies Miyuki asked for. "Here you are, if it's meant to save a life.. then I can't refuse you." Handing them to her kindly, the woman paused, holding the supplies as she went to take them- ensuring that the two were in close proximity. She whispered "Wasn't us who has your things. Was a group of men. They want this town for god-knows-what. If you think its us who took em.. we're being framed. Maybe you come back with some soldiers and we don't survive the culling. None of my business, what Suna does- but no matter what you find, it wasn't us I'm telling ya." She let the supplies go and went to go and sit down. "Talk to the leader, he'll tell you all about it- he's a good man- just tell him who you are and why you're here.. I'm sure he'll help you."

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:44 am

Miyuki just listened to the old woman. According to the woman, the supplies were taken by a group of men. These group of men want the area for themselves, yet the reason why is unclear to the woman. I wonder if there a power struggle around here. After the woman produced the items asked for, Miyuki took out 1,000¥, handed over the money, and bowed the older woman.

"Thanks Obāchan. I will keep this information in mind."

With that, Miyuki left the herb house and went to the place she'd receive her mission from.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:21 am

She probably didn't get to see the Old woman faint. That was more money than she'd see in three lifetimes. Regardless, the old lady fainted- right in the middle of her floor. *Thud*.

Miyuki trudged on, keeping her focus and heading toward the Mayor's house. The town had calmed a bit, though there were still people at the door of the old woman's home, hands out, ready to beg. Dirty hands pushed away dirty faces, and were replaced with still more. It was a writhing throng, all for her.

All for her money.

Destitute women called for her to identify with their plight, bony ribbed children cried and howled as she walked by, hoping they would be noticed. Only the men remained scowling and silent, watching her with wary eyes as she walked. The place was a dirty, dusty piece of hell, and these people were trapped within, no hope for survival and definitely no hope for relocation.

The mayors house was a perfect picture of time lost: a once beautiful manor-home, decayed and rotting down to the foundation. It was in fact the largest house on the block, and the oldest. Various patches and repairs had been done to the roof, and it was painted a hideous orange color. A decent sized gathering could be seen a few feet from the home, and when the townsfolk neared it, they suddenly had other things to do rather than beg. Shying away before they came into view of the group at the mayor's home, Miyuki found herself alone as she walked down the path.

The gathering was of course, of armed men. Swords, daggers, even some spears seemed to be present in the mix of gentlemen, and they carried themselves as wolves- hunting eyes combing over her flesh for challenge or gratification. It was quite an intimidating sight, if she were prone to fear of that kind. 5 Armed men: 3 on the porch, two in the yard. The first two, acting as guards, stepped in the way of the path, and one, with a gash down his right cheek spoke in a gruff voice: "Whaddaya want, then? Hurry and spit it out!"

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:36 am

OOCShow
1,000¥ is pretty much $8.30 in American money. Although, I guess the Japanese can buy more with 1,000¥
Miyuki did not like how all the people around were either begging for money or something else. I need to change this if this type of strife is happening all over the country. It was no surprise that the people stopped what they were doing when they got closer to her destination. Besides the strong looking guards in the yard, it was the mayor's house. As soon as Miyuki started to walk in the yard, two of the guards greeted her, one of them voicing the demands. Miyuki raised an eyebrow at them, but didn't wavered from her original disposition. She simply grabbed the mission scroll and showed it to the men.

"A person by the name of Nakatomi, Haru sent a mission request to the village and I'm the responder. I was told to come here to get more information about the request and fulfill it.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:56 am

The man looked over the scroll and pretended he could read it. "He's the mayor. Right inside, hurry up with you!" Motioning her inside, the man nodded toward the three guards, and they cleared the way for her after a second's hesitation.

Inside of the home was not quite the mirror of it's disrepair outside- there was clearly effort here to keep things from getting out of hand inside. Patched up furniture littered the floor, the walls were painted and repainted over different holes or cracks. The entire ordeal spoke of a shoddy hand- or perhaps a lack of funds. The mayor was in the front room, crowded by five armed men.

Haru was a sniveling man- with rat-features and a gaunt face. His bones were apparent, yet another sign of malnutrition and poverty here. His head was hung when she entered, but he quickly perked up at a bit of contact (more than a pat, less than a shove) from the closest of his guard. "My summons. Someone actually came. Erm.. yes.. well.. supplies have been stolen from you, and while I can not tell you where they are, I can tell you where to look. The Kisami Brothers have been recently active in this area. Bandits, they are. Bandits and killers." He cut his eyes to the closest guard, the one who hit him to make him pay attention, then back to her. "Find them and you'll be on your way. They have to know something, if they're not responsible. They have a day's journey from here to the west. It's on the only Oasis in this area." The man went to stand, and decided against it. Instead he spread his hands and spoke once more. "Find these items and recover them however you can."

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Sun Nov 16, 2014 2:51 pm

Miyuki simply bowed at the mayor before leaving the residence. There was nothing much else to be said. When out of the yard and walking back to the main part of the village, she simply scratched her head. A day's journey? I didn't plan for that. I hope they have some food at the store. With food in mind, Miyuki decided to go to the small store before heading out to her soon to be testing journey.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Sun Nov 16, 2014 9:07 pm

The store was nearly empty, strangely quiet in a town full of begging and noise. The store owner was a single child standing behind a counter, presumably standing on a stool or something. He had short, dark hair and wide eyes. He watched her as she entered, but did not engage. The store prices were cheap, and the goods well-made. All manner of provisions stocked the shelves, and various clothing for treks were scattered around. This suggested that at some point, this town was more affluent than it currently is.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Jan 05, 2015 8:50 am

Coming into this store wasn't as eventfully as the herb house, but that didn't affect Miyuki in the slightest. The store had everything she needed: snack bars, water, and a bathroom. It wasn't like she was going to be able to find one in the desert. Or at least, not a good one so might as well use it now. Once out of the store, Miyuki headed to the direction that the mayor sent here. It was time to find those supplies.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:34 am

"Are you here to help my Father?" It sure was strange to have a boy so small running a store-- his voice made him seem even younger than he looked. He peered at her with his wide eyes, and pleaded with all his might. In a different situation, the boy might have been cute. "Bad men make him stay in the house. They just keep him there and won't let me or Mommy see him. He has been in there for days- they sent us out, and I think they hurt Nataki-chan. You look strong, can you help us?"

Putting his head down as if he was conditioned to hear the word "no" the boy waited. He was desperate at this point, but clenched his little fists and bit back tears, looking in the face of the ninja.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:39 am

Apparently, Miyuki didn't get her supplies yet, but the boy running the place asked her for help. Yes it was strange indeed that the boy was by himself, but Miyuki thought he might have been an orphan. Which now can't be true since he asked about his dad.

"And who might your father be?" Miyuki asked while gathering some snacks and water to be purchased.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:22 am

Jumping to do his job, the boy'd forgot himself in the face of the Ninja. "The mayor, Itake, Haru. The men are always around him- they push him around, and I miss him." Speaking while he counted, the boy lost count a few times, and gave her a price that was clearly cheaper than expected. The goods were quality though, and the boy seemed more uncaring than handicapped in the numbers department. "My mother says it's because he's the mayor that the bad men want to control him. I wish he wasn't mayor. I just wish he was my dad. Pushing the goods across the small counter toward her, he sighed. "Are you leaving? Well.. good luck out there- my Mother says we can't leave because the bad men are all around outside the town in camps. Most people can't work, we can't sell anything because we can't leave, so people can't buy anything. Mom says I have to give things for free sometimes, but only after dark."

Shrugging like it's the most natural thing in the world, the boy switched gears once again. "well good luck on your trip!" He gave her a hearty wave and settled back down.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:13 am

Miyuki put down money more than the boy offered. Might as well spend some wealth in these parts. Now she headed off to the direction that the mayor told her to go. It was time to get some bandits and bring back some stolen medicine.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:45 pm

To the west!

It was a beautiful sunset when Miyuki set out, brilliant golden hues streaked the blue sky alongside reds and purples. It was enough to forget the struggles of this world, and simply enjoy. The air seemed sweeter, the breeze touched her skin and filled her lungs easily with cool air. This bit of harmony was a prelude to the harsh, desert nights that would await her in the journey ahead.

Within an hour or so the cold was more biting, the world a bit more dulled and muted with gray. The sands began to ripple and whip with the breeze intensifying into a restless wind, something that while not dangerous in the moment could evolve into a harsh and dangerous storm. None of it was enough to stop the ninja, if she dare continue.

Far she tread, step after step, foot after foot, and as night came full on, the winds began to die down and the desert noises began to fill her ears. The transformation from day to night was intoxicating: animals who didn't dare surface during the day roamed with an almost defiant nature. The scent of plant life filled her nostrils, and all things were drenched in the light of the moon, unguarded by even the thinnest promise of moisture for the oncoming day. The first day passed easily- it was solitude, and Miyukie would have ample time for reflection. If she traveled during the day, she would reach the caravan site by midday. If she found shelter during the day, then obviously, it would take longer. Both approaches had their merits and flaws. What would she choose to do?

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:16 am

Miyuki's beginning trek to the bandits was uneventful, thank the ancestors. It would have been really difficult if she had to fight before getting to the unruly group. Now it was evening time, and she had to make a choice. Either keep trekking or find a place for shelter for the night. She chose to find shelter and rest for the night. No need to exhaust herself yet. I wonder where would be a good place for camp, Miyuki thought as she looked around.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:46 am

As she found what appeared to be a safe place to rest, the Combat medic found a rather uneventful unpack. The world itself seemed to favor the night, her travel through the night seemed trans-formative: animal life, plant life and the relationships that stood in nature appeared magical and perfect. Small rodents scurried from holes barely visible in the moonlight, hunting and hunted by the insects that roamed fearlessly in and under the seemingly endless dunes. The wind appeared to pick up and die down rhythmically, pulsing great waves of sand alongside the traveling ninja like waves in the Ocean. Sand rats feasted upon fat scorpions, eating with reckless abandon, drinking the venom of the scorpion bite like the precious liquid moisture it was. Something about that interaction would tickle the medically-minded medic, but perhaps memories of such interactions would come in handy at another time.

Settling down as the sun came up, Myiuki spotted three dots on the horizon- something that appeared to be headed her way. At the distance she spotted them, unless they were moving inhumanly fast (which was a possibility) they wouldn't be upon her until she had more than enough time to decide what to do. The three figures could have been people, or the beginnings of a caravan. Either way, she could hide, travel to confront them, or wait, visible. As it was, she could discern they hadn't spotted her yet- but she couldn't discern how long it would be until they did.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 pm

Miyuki decided to hide from whatever was coming. There was no point confronting the spots if they were animals or just night travelers. And if they were the people that took the supplies, all the more reason to hide. She needed to find their hiding spot anyways.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:55 pm

"They said she'd be out here somewhere. She's a ninja, so stay on guard. All we have to do is make her disappear. By the time information gets back to the Ninja village, the Katumesu will be long gone.. and this village will have a new mayor. Kiomo-San was right. Now hurry up!"

Two men with pack animals sauntered by the ninja none-to-quietly, leading pack animals laden with something heavy. Water sacks sloshed and gurgled, making her wet we lips if she even remembered what water tasted like. The heat of the day was oppressive, but not unbearable as these two scanned the landscape, looking apparently for a "she ninja". How could they have known? Obviously, something was fishy here..

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:28 am

Miyuki continued to watch the group in her hiding spot. Apparently, they were already aware that a female ninja was sent to help out the mayor. Most likely whatever that heavy thing they have is either the stolen supplies or whatever weapons they have. Either way, I'll keep watching to be sure. Whatever the group was, they had eyes and ears in certain places.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:24 am

The group was edging dangerously close to her, and before they were on top of her they nodded, splitting up and making one, large arc (on opposite sides) apparently to search the area. The sun's heat grew more intense as the men made an arc around her position, circling her for lack of a better word. The animals panted, clearly needing a drink, even the men walked with belabored steps.

"We should probably stop soon!" Said one, showing just the slightest bit of intellect.

"Keep looking and shut up!" The other snarled, shouting across the distance.

"Blasted fool, you can't ride dead animals. Look at your steed you sun-blinded man!" Striding right toward Myuki's position, the man would step on her place he she didn't act quickly- and being exposed would be the best of plans in the heat sun. Depending on her timing, Myukie had a brief window to try and attack the guard unnoticed, if that's what she wanted to do.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

ultimategirlninja

To save a life.

Post by ultimategirlninja » Wed Mar 25, 2015 10:17 am

Looks like I can't just sit back anymore, Miyuki thought as she did some hand seals. After awhile, a chakra like rope appeared in Miyuki's hands. Then, she twirled it a bit before throwing it at the man closest to her. If successful, she'll use the rope to bind the man and pull him off his steed.
Jutsu usedShow
*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Rope]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
A supplementary technique used to create a raope of chakra, this technique begins with a short set of handseals. Once these have been completed, the user will hold their arms apart and form the rope between them. The rope can be variable lengths to a max of 3 meters in length. It is highly resistant to cutting by any normal object and can resist weak strength techniques quite well. The rope, while resilient, does not provide any defense and finds its use in tying up people or animals, as rope usually does. The rope lasts for a time equal to the user's stamina stat (to a maximum of 7).

*[Ninjutsu • Bind]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: *[Ninjutsu • Chakra Rope] and 6 control
A technique utilizing Chakra Rope, Bind allows users to bind opponents at a range. After forming the necessary handseals and taking hold of the rope created in Chakra Rope, users gain limited control over the rope's range of movements. While most of the movements are fairly basic, the user can use this additional control to wind the rope around an opponent's body, binding them with a rope as strong as mentioned in Chakra Rope.
Pokemon Stats by Orius
90 -HP
115 -Attack
80 -Sp. Atk
70 -Defence
65 -Sp. Def
100 -Speed

Hanabusa, Miyuki
Passed 2 B rank missions
Stat trained once

Matsumoto, Kenji
Kumogakure no Sato Genin
Passed 3 D rank missions

Oshiro, Hisako
No missions passed yet

Scribes Of the Sand
If A Mission Times Out
Color Code List
Birthday Thread

Mino

To save a life.

Post by Mino » Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 pm

"Oop Urrgh" The rope landed true, and the man was easily tugged from his horse, landing with a thud. It was almost laughable watching the man squirm, but what wasn't funny, was his yelling. "Help you idiot I've been ambushed! Help!"

His partner whirled around, not seeing anything (that is, unable to see the chakra rope from this distance). "Who are you talking to like that? Just because you fell off your horse, you always fall off that damn horse.. or it kicks you off because your breath stinks worse than it's nu.."

Interrupted, there was a frantic tone to his voice. ".. damnit man I'm not playing! Something wrapped around me and now I can't move! Get your lazy ass over here and help me!"

"Say something else crazy to me and see if I don't help you up with my foot." Even through the protests though he jogged over, bringing the pack animal with him. "You probably got stung by a Mai-tan fly, you're never careful, you know you're just sloppy."

"Oh I'm sloppy now?"

"No, the other idiot that's laying motionless on the ground in the middle of the east end of nowhere. Yes you, you moron!"

"On second thought, don't help me, save yourself, because when I get up from here I'm putting a size 12 boot to your.. ugh!! JUST GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE!" He squirmed a bit to no avail as the other man neared, and knelt to examine his partner.

Now was the time to act.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

[color=skyblue]

Return to “Wind Country”