The Demon Desert

C.J,

The Demon Desert

Post by C.J, » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:11 pm

Kamizuru stood in the basement of his home. The large two story mansion-like house was also equipped with a basement level that was as wide as the entire property on the surface level. The basement was his most valued room. The large dungeon like installment served not only as his storage room but also his training facility and his personal library. It hardly compared to the grand library in possession of sunagakure but it served as a place to hold all of the books, knowledge and scrolls that he has amassed for the last few years.

Kamizuru stood over a large drawing table at the center of the room surrounded by flickering braziers along the walls. The golden god king placed his hands on the table with three scrolls unfurled. Each scroll held secrets and knowledge of ninjutsu. One held ninpou. Another held Iijutsu. Another held a secret jutsu style that he had procured and had a few plans with. These were his jigsaw pieces but he hadn’t enough. He was missing just one final piece before he could attain this power he was thirsting for. Unsatisfied and frustrated Kamizuru grabbed the scrolls off of the table and began to walk up the stairs.

It was obvious that even after all this time he was missing something crucial. There was jutsu that he needed and he had an idea as to where it would be. It seemed like he needed a trip to one of Suna’s outposts. Though Kamizuru was still missing something else. A component. A person who he could rely on in this short journey. The woman who he thought could share his stage of glory.

Finding her wasn’t too difficult a task. Tracking her down was only a matter of asking a handful of informants and offering them a monetary incentive. Kamizuru stood at a crossroads with his arms folded. The information he had gathered was that she would be on her way in this direction. He would intercept her at any moment in fact.

It has been some time, my little bird.
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

The Demon Desert

Post by Amy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Before she could even see him, she could feel him. They “ran into” each other enough that she just...knew. It wasn’t that she was doing anything. Irihi had been training all morning before heading home, planning on picking up a few things from the market. The rest of her day was open, but not for Kami. She had been enjoying not thinking about him or seeing him. It drove her crazy that he still had what she wanted but maybe she was learning to live without. Or, she was plotting her revenge slowly now. Looking for that perfect opportunity. His plan, she didn’t know. After turning her down to train her, they hadn’t seen each other. It had been a relief.

Now, though, his voice sounded to her not long after she got that feeling in the pit of her stomach. Like she was about to compromise herself for his sake. Eyes searching, it didn’t take long to land on the over-exaggeratedly dressed boy. " Some time, indeed, Kami. I can’t imagine I could expect that this is nothing more than a mere coincidence? "

Irihi didn’t stop walking as she passed by Kami. If it was that important he would walk with her. Or stop her. Grimacing to herself, she stopped in her tracks almost as soon as the thought passed through her head. She didn’t want him stopping her out of force so taking a deep breath she turned to Kami again. " You have a minute. What do you need, Kami? " Hands on her hips she dropped her head slightly to the side. Whatever it was he had better spit it out and spit it out quick before she lost interest.
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #DC143C #C82848
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

C.J,

The Demon Desert

Post by C.J, » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:11 pm

Kamizuru hadn’t seen her in a while. It was purposeful. He had spent a lot of his time in the past prodding and pushing her. He had expended a lot of power, resource and time trying to slowly bend her to his will. Create someone whom he would like to share some of his influence with. Create someone to be at his side. He had only just started getting what he wanted out of her however he was finding that while he did have influence, she also had quite a bit as well. Stunned and offput by the affect this girl’s presence had on him, he decided to separate himself for a while. At least until he needed her again. He found that he did need her now. He would just have to try not to lose control over to her like last time.

He didn’t move his body, only looked at her from afar. His arms remained folded and a smirk played across his sublime features. Apprehensive, for once, he chose his words in such a way as to catch her. “I thought you were a smarter woman that that. There is no such thing as coincidence. Only fate. Sometimes, if you are lucky that fate can be guided by my hands and we may rejoice in one another’s company. Though this is not just a visit out of mere desire. I require you’re help. A mission if you will. There is a tremendous item that I would like to get my hands upon. However there is a small obstacle that means such a job cannot be done alone. To be most frank with you, it isn’t a safe excursion. It is probably too dangerous for someone of your rank. I suppose it is too great a risk not to be prepared to make. However there is no one that I trust more.

He stepped forward a few paces and faced her. There were still a few yards between them but it was a power game. Everything was a power game for Kamizuru. His smirk faded and his amber eyes showed some seriousness. What he was saying wasn’t a lie. He expected Irihi to come along with him on her own volition. He hadn’t the time to drag her along with him today. He really did need someone to watch his back. They needed to be on the same page for now.

I have already arranged for our leave as well as supplies and rations for this journey. I would like you to make your decision quickly. I will be waiting at the gates. You have half an hour." With that he turned back around and walked off.

Sometime later Kamizuru had what he said he prepared. He had bags with the food and equipment on the ground next time him. He was ready to leave. He only glanced over the horizon in search of Irihi.
RPCsShow

Shoshiki Hoten Likes: Tanaka Aimi, Feeling sunshine/Dislikes: Abuse of others/Hobby: Acting/Extra: Drools when he sleeps

Kashimaste Kamizuru Likes: Power, Being worshiped as the greatest of all gods!/Dislikes: Blasphemers/Hobby: Plotting/Extra: Actually prefers to do his own housework

Araki Kisuke Likes: Cute boys, Music/Dislikes: Others trying to control his life/Hobby: Singing/Extra: Left Handed

Amy

The Demon Desert

Post by Amy » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:32 pm

She didn’t respond to him, not even as he stepped closer to her. Fate. He thought he controlled his fate and her own. How...why...it made no sense to her. What had given him such an ego? At what point had he lost sight of reality, lost sight of the world and become...whatever it was you could call him. It was a mystery to Irihi and one that she had no interest in exploring much further than she already had. Whatever the answer was it would do no good to her. He was who he was and she was who she was. And she couldn’t seem them every getting along no matter how much understanding they had of each other.

His words were tempting. A mission that sounded exciting, dangerous. She should have been completely uninterested, he was warning her against it but...it almost felt like a dare. Belief was her only reaction to his statement that he trusted her more than anyone. Could she believe that? It seemed that she did whether she wanted to or not. Had they spent that much time together? Did they knew enough about each other to trust each other...did she trust him? If she was going to go on a dangerous mission with him then she needed to be able to trust him to. But there was something more than that, something that she hated even as she ran home to tell her mom she wouldn’t be home.

Even if she didn’t trust Kami, she couldn’t let him go alone. And the very fact made her sick.

With only a few minutes to spare, Irihi ran up to the gates of Suna, spotting Kami almost immediately. She had an apprehensive look on her face as she stopped in front of Kami. Last time they had gone on a mission together, out of the gates, it had been nearly a disaster. She had gotten hurt, they had fought. It had been tense. Hopefully, this time it would go a little easier.

" Alright. I’m here. I’m not sure why, but I am. Lead the way. You can tell me some more about the mission too. I don't like being in the dark. "
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #DC143C #C82848
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Return to “Wind Country”