[Graded][Mission] Hungry Hungry.... You get the idea

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Post by Willoria » Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:43 pm

Mission Scroll:
C Rank Mission Contract
For Naegi Mizukase
From Akashi of Wind Country
Requesting: A small nearby village has been having trouble with massive amounts of stored food and water, claiming it is being stolen by a giant hippo. Akashi himself will meet you at the small village to show you more details on the issue.
Time Limit for Mission: 96 Hours
Akashi was a man of maybe thirty, deep auburn hair pulled back in a single ponytail and a scar that runs from beneath his right eye and across his face to the left side of his jaw. He waited at the entrance to his small village wearing only dark pants and sandals, scars littering his chest. His people were few in number, most of them were samurai like himself who worked what jobs they could get. Recently they had been tasked to protect a shipment of food and water on its way to their own village, but things hadn't gone right, and here he was, waiting for someone from Suna to show up and solve his problems.

He really didn't look like the type to smile much, his dark grey eyes seeming moody at first glance.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Diego

Post by Diego » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:04 am

Akashi huh? Don't I know a Akashi? Mizukase thought to himself as he headed towards the main gates of his village, all ready to begin his mission. He double checked his bag to make sure he had everything with him, all his weapon, and the most important seeds where there as he continued to walk. I wonder what he'll be like, maybe he'll be a kid like me. I better get serious though, this is a C rank mission, I'm ready though. Fuck yeah I am! I wonder what Ill have to do, the mission said something about how there food they keep trying to travel with is taken, I wonder if its by some bandits or maybe just some poor street rats. If I only knew some of the actual fruit and edible plant techniques I could feed the poor. I guess I just got to kick there ass, or talk it out too.

Mizukase got to the end of the village and walked over to the only man he could really see. Besides his normal clothing Mizukase brought with him a small white hood that was laying down at this point, witch he planned to use to protect his face for the hot sun of the open desert. He walked over to who he assumed was the Akashi he was going to meet with for the mission, as he got closer he took notice to some of the scares and the strength of the man in front of him. Shit, if this guy isn't able to handle what ever hardship I'm gonna have to face, this really wont be an easy task. Mizukase started to wave his hand as he came closer to the guy and stuck out his hand for a handshake. "Hi, I'm Neagi Mizukase, its a pleasure to meet you. I believe I have been assigned to help you."

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:09 am

Akashi accepted the outstretched hand with a firm grip and a single shake. "We could use the help." he said simply, his voice was moving gravel as he motioned for Mizukase to follow him and lead the way through the main road through the small village. "We had a caravan come through that was supposed to be filled with food, a few of my men were tasked with protecting it, but when I ask all they can tell me is a damn giant hippo ate the food! It's nuts!"

"It's what happened! I swear it!" came a shout from up ahead, a boy who appeared to be around Mizukase's age, albeit a bit shorter, came running over half out of breath. "I swear, father, it did!" he protested.

Akashi shook his head. "It's ludicrous!" he replied, turning to Mizukase. "So I need you to figure out what really happened, and help us stop whatever it is. Normally I'd think one of them just stole it but there are bite marks in the carts... it's bizarre. I still think this might be some elaborate excuse but I can't be sure."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Diego

Post by Diego » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:55 am

The boy running at them sort of threw Mizukase off guard as he listened to what he needed to do for the group. A Giant Hippo huh? It wouldn't be the weirdest thing I've ever had to deal with, but it does sound pretty out there. I guess I'll trust the kid for now Mizukase looked up at Akashi before talking again, in an attempt to learn more about whats going on and find out any information that could help him. "This all sounds good, we should get right to work but first," After responding to Akashi politely Mizukase turned his attention to the boy around his age. "You think you could tell me a little bit about the hippo? Did you see it, and maybe know anything that could help us take care of the problem?"

Depending on what the boy said Mizukase had some more sorts of action he could take, if the hippo really was giant he was thinking he could be able to jump up and use his vision modifier to take a good look around the open desert. Another thing, if the kid didn't know where the hippo ran off to, we might have to set up more food to take on the route in an attempt to get it to come out and attack again.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:21 am

Akashi frowned and even snorted as if in mockery of the situation as the boy turned to talk to his son instead of him. "If you'd rather follow fantasies than the reality of bandits and the like, please, by all means, follow my son's whims." he remarked before turning and walking away.

The boy watched his father go before turning to Mizukase with a slight blush. "My father thinks I'm imagining it all." he told him. "But I swear! It was a huge hippo! I've never seen anything like it before!" He glanced the way his father had gone and back to Mizukase. "My father thinks I'm making excuses for my failings, for letting bandits take the food and such... but I know what I saw. And I think I know where it went, there's only one place with enough water in one location for something like that to live."

The boy glanced back towards the caravan and then at Mizukase. "Do you believe me? I... I can show you where he probably went..."

Diego

Post by Diego » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:43 pm

Mizukase ignored what the father said about him listening to his sons idea, he probably would have said something but the son seemed like he could handle himself, as he went on to defend what he was saying right after. The kid is pretty set in on this hippo idea, and I mean he looks my age, so he couldn't be really making this up could he? The kid finished explaining what had happened and then said he knew where it was. Mizukase perked up and after the boy was done he started to speak about there next play.

"If you know where it is, you think you could lead me to the watering hole?" Mizukase knew it would probably make the dad more mad, but he could always go and head after the true person stealing the food after, if the hippo indeed was all being made up. He waited for the answer, ready to follow after the boy.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:25 pm

The boy grinned happily, as if he was used to people not believing him and he nodded enthusiastically. "Of course! Come on, I'll get a cart and get us there." He replied, turning for the returning caravan and walking past a couple of the damaged carts before coming to one that was small but undamaged, and being pulled by a rather beautiful grey horse with a spotted hind end.

The boy spoke to the driver for several minutes before he seemed to get the man's consent and he motioned Mizukase over as he climbed into the driver's seat and took the reins. "I'm Ryu, by the way." he said, finally introducing himself. "Is there anything you want to do before we go or do you want me to go straight for the watering hole?" he asked.

Diego

Post by Diego » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:52 am

Mizukase waited patently as he attempted to be as keen and focused as he could possible for this mission, as he always tried to take them pretty seriously. Soon the boy called him over to go and get on the caravan to head towards the watering hole, where the giant hippo supposedly was at. Mizukase followed and cooperated with the kid. After he introduced himself Miuzkase responded politely, "Ryu, nice to meet you" He stretched out his hand up to the kid on the caravan and went on "My name is Neagi, Mizukase, its a pleasure to be working with you and your father today." After there talk Mizukase hopped up onto the open spot in the caravan while answering again to the boy, "I'm all set too, lets go get us a hippo thief." Hopefully that wasn't patronizing. Mizukase thought to himself.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Sep 05, 2015 3:10 pm

Ryu grinned happily as he snapped the reins in response to Mizukase's statements and the small cart lurched forward and started moving. He turned it around and started heading up the path towards the watering hole he spoke of. "My father said you're a shinobi." the boy spoke up, trying to make conversation as they moved along. "You must see some awesome stuff! What's it like?" he asked eagerly.

Ryu had grown up not far from Suna of course, and had seen shinobi from time to time, but like many young boys from neighboring areas, he admired shinobi for many things, including their power and abilities. "I wish I could be a shinobi..." he said quietly, a small hint of awe in the boy's voice.

Diego

Post by Diego » Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:28 pm

Mizukase liked hearing the kid talk about being a shinobi like that, it reminded him that people look up to him and how he protects the people of Sunagakure. "Yeah we do get to see some amazing site, and watching the other peoples techniques is pretty amazing as well. Its still serious stuff though, lots of life or death situations. Hopefully you wont have to see any today." Mizukase wanted to try and satisfy the boys wild taste for excitement, while keeping him within his own bonds, not trying to make his own life seam so special. He didn't address the last part of what the kid said, not knowing what he should respond back to that, it was not up to him for this kid to become a shinobi or not.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:26 pm

"Are you kidding?! I'd love to see that!" the boy exclaimed, almost immediately apologizing to their horse for his outburst as the animal seemed to snort in annoyance as she trudged along. As the cart carrying the pair moved ahead, the path would slowly find grass growing more and more frequently on either side to the point that trees seemed to start springing up on the left hand side.

As they drew close to this grove of trees the horse suddenly made a sound of what seemed to be fear and stopped in her tracks, rearing up on her hind legs in obvious objection as the boy tried to urge her on. "We're gonna have to walk from here." Ryu said simply as he got off the cart and turned to tie the horse to a nearby bush. "That's part of the reason why I think he's hiding out here... the horses refuse to go near these trees and I know there's a body of water in here somewhere." he explained as he began to lead the way into the grove of trees and foliage.

Diego

Post by Diego » Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 am

Mizukase couldn't help but laugh to himself a little when the boy showed such a love and excitement for his possible life threatening situation. I guess he's never really had any stuff like that happen to himself, I currently hope he leaves all the fighting to me. It was a little dark if you think about it, but the kid was probably just sheltered, had to think about due to the fact that his father seemed so hard and rigid. Must have been a good dad then, not letting his son face any of the hardships he's had to go through, seemingly. As the boy jumped off the caravan Mizukase followed and jumped off himself. He followed him as he spoke about what he thought was going on and the hunch he had of why this was were the hippo was hiding out. A hunch he's leading us on huh, maybe his dad was right. If he really doesn't know if the hippo is here he might actually be making this all up. Never the less Mizukase kept following him to the watering hole.

As the trees and bushes seemed to grow more as the walked Mizukase did become little suspicious of the boy and where they were going. It was uncommon territory to Mizukase after all, even if the boy did seem to know where he was leading them. 'Are you sure were going the right way, like have you been over here before?" Miuzkase waited for a response hoping not to offend the boy.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:43 am

Ryu frowned as he felt Mizukase was questioning him just as his father always had, a thought which resulted in a huff and the kid breaking into a jog as he replied. "It's right up here, I'm telling you!" he replied, not wanting to admit that he hadn't actually been here himself.

But despite that, the boy had certainly found a hub of activity. As the pair moved they would soon hear a faint growling from the nearby foliage, a sound that Ryu himself foolishly ignored. It was only moments later when a wolf leaped out of the bushes and knocked Ryu to the ground with snarl and the boy cried out in shock. The wolf was large, nearly four foot tall on all fours and rather bulky with black fur and red eyes.

It's red eyes turned to regard Mizukase even as it had the boy Ryu pinned, the young man whimpering beneath the beast as he clearly thought it was about to eat him.

Diego

Post by Diego » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:03 am

Mizukase felt he needed to act fast. His only lead, as well with this boy who's father just sent him off to protect him and save there trading route was counting on him. This kid is to in the way to do any water attack that could do major damage, they would probably just hit in him in the damn processes of attacking. Guess I got to get up close and personal. Mizukase lunged forward and channeled his charka into his hand focusing his power in an attempt to perform a charka burst directly hitting the wolf on top of him. Even though this wasn't Mizukase favorite way to fight he was forced in a corner, was he attacked he attempted to use an upper cut on the general area of the wolfs head, in an attempt to throw the wolf off of the boy and if he were to miss not hit the boy as well. "Muthafucker" Mizukase mumbled under his breath as he attempted to connect the punch.
jutsuShow
*[Ninjutsu • Chakra Burst]
D-Ranked Nintaijutsu
A technique utilizing raw chakra, the Chakra Burst technique creates additional concussive force when striking. After channeling chakra into his/her fist, the user will attempt to make contact with the opponent. In the event that the strike is successful, the impact, beyond just being a normal punch, gains ½ the strength of an exploding tag.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:08 pm

The wolf yelped and was knocked off the boy, who spared no time in crawling around behind Mizukase before he scrambled to his feet, watching the entire situation in fear. The wolf turned and snarled at the pair, walking slowly towards Mizukase as if preparing for another leap or attack.

Ryu glanced around wildly as howls echoed through the trees, the wolf in front of them answering with a howl of his own, a howl of pain and anger. "D-d-did you h-hear that?" The boy might carry a sword but clearly he wasn't a truly trained warrior. He was raised as a boy and still very much was one after all.

Diego

Post by Diego » Sat Sep 12, 2015 4:42 am

Mizukase starred down the wolf as it howled, getting ready for what was about to come as he stepped over closer to the boy, ready to protect him. This little shit, calling his friends and what not. Guess its time to shut him up. Mizukase started the hand seals for his water prison jutsu, and launched it at the direction of the wolf, knowing that if more came he could continue to use the technique.
jutsuShow
*Water Prison
B-Rank Suiton Ninjutsu
By forming a string of seals, the user is able to spew a large ball of water that stands at three meters in diameter. This ball rolls at the target at a speed of seven. Should this strike a target, they will become engulfed within the sphere. However, if this manages to strike multiple targets, it will envelop them as well, up to a total of three prisoners. One can resist being pulled into the ball if they have a strength of seven or higher. The ball will roll thirty meters, regardless of whether or not anyone has been captured. Once inside, the targets will spin with the sphere and may cause dizziness, nausea and disorientation. The technique lasts for a total of five posts, rolling included, before bursting.[/jutsu]

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:57 pm

The wolf snarled as it charged for Mizukase, frustrated that the Chunin had put himself between him and his wold-be prey. But the wolf was not an animal with any kind of chakra, and had not been anticipating anything coming at him much less a ball of water. With a yelp of shock he tried to turn away but too late it was as he was swept up into the water.

And yet of course he wasn't alone. All around them the foliage began to move and snarls dotted the air here and there as they began to appear all around them. Wolves of variying sizes and colors, some male, some female, not one of them a pup. First there were two, then four, then six, and it kept going.

Ryu was shaking in fear, not even reaching for his sword and he was so focused on the wolves that he didn't notice a low rumble beginning beneath his feet.

Something else was coming.

Diego

Post by Diego » Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Mizukase looked around pretty stunned as how many wolves began to pop up, the pressure started to get to him a little as he noticed there was too much for the water prison jutsu. He also took notice to the young samurai standing up as well, no shit, this kid is gonna help me fight. I hope he knows what he's gonna be getting himself into. Mizukase counted to focus his chakra on the water prison jutsu, attempting to rock it around the battle field aiming it at another wolf trying to get it stuck in the sphere as well.

It pisses me off a little but I guess this is all I can do for now, sadly I need to focus all my energy on controlling this ball. Mizukase focus was keen so he as well did not notice the rumble on the ground. "If you gonna stand up, I hope your ready to fight." Mizukase said to the kid, even though he did not know what the boy was capable of it still seemed better Mizukase did all the work without having to watch out for him all over the place.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:57 am

The wolves seemed wary now, snarling as they danced out of the way of the sphere, but they were moves that wouldn't last long. A roar echoed through the trees and every wolf froze in place, of course so did the boy with Mizukase. The kid might have carried a sword but clearly he didn't have the courage to use it in a real situation.

And a moment later the trees were knocked down, crushing a couple of wolves while a few of the others ran off in fear of what was going on, leaving a total of maybe three wolves as well as Mizukase and the boy staring down what seemed to be a massive hippo, and Ryu managed to only say one thing.

"Told you it was a giant hippo..." he murmured.

Diego

Post by Diego » Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:02 am

Mizukase lost focus on the prison ball jutsu as soon as the giant hippo came into sight and let out a mighty roar, the big ball of water seemed to pop all at once and the wolf in it was left on the ground. Mizukase stood there in shock as one of the biggest animals he has ever seen in his life stood there in front of him echoing out noises that seemed to make the ground shake. "Muther fucker." Is the only thing Mizukase could make out for the time being as he felt almost petrified standing in front of the beast. Oi, is this real, the kid was right all along, but this... this is so much. Mizukase instinctively stepped back bringing him closer to the boy is he and the boy would need to move quickly depending on what the hippo did, he stood there ready for action waiting to see if the hippo was going to attack.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:01 pm

Ryu was frozen, even as the remaining wolves snarled and charged the ginormous hippo who didn't seem to react to it all, at least at first. But then all of a sudden he flopped on the ground, legs outspread as he let out a gastly sound... a very loud whine, the remaining wolves had been crushed beneath him.

"I'm soooooooooo huuungry!"

Ryu was still frozen, though also very confused as he turned to look at Mizukase, and back at the hippo. The kid didn't seem to understand at all what was going on.

Diego

Post by Diego » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:11 pm

Mizukase watched as the giant hippo slammed into the wolfs down under him and was amazing and also scared as shit at the same time. It was a weird feeling that he didn't really get much, like going up adjacent a great foe, ready to have the battle of your life that could end in life or death. What an amazing rush this is! Mizukase smiled to himself as he was getting ready to fight the giant beast, but then it talked. When those words came out of the hippos mouth Mizukase entire life was turned upside down and he wasn't able to hold back his excitement.

"No way! Mizukase shouted out, "You can talk? Thats so cool! You can talk!Mr. Hippo, or is it Mrs. Hippo, I must apologize I don't see hippos that often. Mizukase stood there thinking about what he could do, unfortunately he didn't have any Flourish moves that could grow food and feed the hippo. "You just said you were hungry did you?" He waited, still prepared if the hippo would charge at him.

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Sep 24, 2015 1:16 pm

For a moment there was silence, in which Hippowden stared down at Mizukase as if trying to process the fact that he was just asked his gender, albeit in a polite fashion, but it still hit him the wrong way. He couldn't figure out how the boy didn't know. "Of course I'm hungry!" he proclaimed even as he stood and suddenly turned around... inadvertantly and then purposely waggling certain 'stuff' of his own over Mizukase.

"Duh! I'm a guy!" he said, turning back around before suddenly plopping down in front of him again with big old grin on his face. "Do you have food?!"

Diego

Post by Diego » Sat Sep 26, 2015 10:31 am

Mizukase stood around for a moment really trying to think of something that he could do. I know I can get food from the village and are green house, but can I leave the hippo here? Mizukase turned to the boy and asked, "Do you have any ideas for food, I think I could run home and bring back a bunch but that might be a while, what do you think?"

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:31 am

Hippowden moaned and groaned and complained. He stomped around and flopped on the ground even, causing the very earth the shake and shudder under the feet of the two boys as he seemed anxious for something to eat.

Ryu seemed frozen still, only snapping out of it and turning to Mizukase when he asked a question, yet even then it took him a moment to form a response. "Um... I think we have another shipment but our town needs that..." he replied, still showing signs of fear around this hippo.

Diego

Post by Diego » Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:27 am

"Okay you know that was a bad plan, yo hippo" Mizukase turned back to the giant hippo before talking he looked him up and down and through about the daunting task that was in front of him. "Why don't you tag a long with me back to the village, I can get you some food back at my house! Also do you have a name? I don't think I quite caught it, Im Mizukase, Neagi Mizukase"

Daihekei, Yuu
Kirigakure no Sato
Genin
[color=#AA72BF]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:10 pm

The large hippo jumped up to his feet and stood to his full height in his excitement at the thought of food. "Oh! I'm Hippowden!" he proudly announced, lowering his face so it was level with the Naegi. "You have a lot of food right? I mean, I eat alot!" he added with a grin on his face like an excited child.

The Hippo was feeling the happiest he had in some time, and he felt so excited for many reasons. "You know... you could ride on my back if you want, it might take less time to get there that way."
PASSED!
(Pending approval from Onu)

Ace Trainer

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Nov 03, 2015 12:38 am

!! SUCCESS!

Sorry that took so long.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold