And now they know

Daiura City

Suitonic

And now they know

Post by Suitonic » Mon May 23, 2022 5:40 pm

Stat training: Strength x2 = 4/75

Airon had finally made it back to the space he was renting in Pebble country and helping out Hibana with a few errands. She decided to take some time off and explore the village they were in while he went back to their home. He would spend his day fixing up his place since it was ransacked due to another assassin coming in and trying to do away with him. Strange but not surprising, Airon was turning himself into a target more and more now that he was finally starting to get some infamy within the underground of the shinobi world. Though after failing to steal that scroll in Iron Country, some people have recently seen him as weak. Oh well, failure comes with the territory.

Once he finished cleaning up, he would go to his weapons workshop room and get to work on a few more items that he thought could be useful. It was truly a lonely and solitary life without Hibana around, but Airon liked it that way. Plus, he was living in an upscale penthouse that had a view of the entire village, so he wasn't complaining.

He would suddenly hear a knock at his door. Odd, he wasn't expecting any visitors as Hibana wasn’t due to be back yet, especially this early in the morning. Airon grew suspicious as he slowly walked up to his door. Luckily for him, he was already dressed in his battle gear so if it were trouble, he'd be ready. He sighed to himself calmly as he looked through the peep hole and saw no one there. He narrowed his eyes and turned away from the door. Another knock could be heard. He gave a mean frown as he went to reach for the doorknob. As soon as he touched it, his door would blast open with a fiery explosion, sending Airon back.

A sunagakure thug he once worked for once would enter along with a group of goons. Airon dusted himself off as he got up. "Rez, it’s bout time you showed your sorry face." "Been a while Airon." "You hear to kill me? What have I done to you?" Rez smiled. "Nothing personal, found better business and your head is wanted. You think you can be hired to steal a scroll and not return? You haven’t failed a mission in years, but clearly you weren’t killed. So that means one thing, you stole the scroll, didn’t you?" Airon smiled as he looked between the thugs who entered through the door. "You think you can stop me?" More men began to pile into Airon's place. This was getting bad; he would probably have to make a run for it. He remained calm as the men tried to surround him. Airon slowly back up towards the glass window.

"Take him."

The men would begin to rush in towards Airon. In one swift movement, Airon would withdraw about six shuriken and swing his arms out. His arms moved in a blur as the shuriken hit six of the men that were the closest to him. He did this just before he leaped back out of his window and used a smoke bomb to cover his escape as he focused chakra into his feet to run down the side of the building. ‘Shit…I need somewhere to go he thought to himself. Somewhere close that I can get some safety, maybe Wind Country? It’s not too far. I can probably make it on foot. Yeah, that’s where I’ll go…’
He did his best to keep a low profile as he entered the town and would head to a small apartment he kept off the books. As soon as he reached for the doorknob, he could see that this door was already open. He rolled his eyes and sighed to himself, realizing that Rez had tabs on him everywhere. He used to work with the guy after all… This was bad, he would have to find somewhere else to hide out. He thought about going back to Iron Country, and taking refuge with Shio, but it was too far and there was no way he’d make it all the way there. Not to mention, he would lose Hibana in all the traveling. It was bad enough he crossed the border into Wind Country. He quickly turned away from his apartment room and would quickly head back outside only to find himself surrounded once more. This time, it was a different group of thugs

"Daisuke wants to take you in." That was the name of one of his regular clients, basically his boss with the bills he was paying. "Daisuke? You guys must have the wrong guy, Daisuke and I are on good terms." Airon said from behind his mask, trying to smooth the men over with his sly way of words. "That's not what he says." "Then there must be some sort of mistake." Airon concluded that Daisuke and Rez must be in on some sort of deal with each another. Why would the two of them go out of their way to take out a guy that was a good client? One failure in several years shouldn’t merit something like this… The men began to get a little closer to Airon. Airon shrugged his shoulders a bit as a grin formed from behind his facial covering, if they wanted to die then that was their problem.

The men would take out varying weaponry and charge for him:

Airon took out two throwing knives and threw both very fast, hitting two thugs in the neck. He would then quickly draw one of Alheri’s swords and block an incoming attack before spinning and slashing with his sword, hitting a thug across the neck and splattering blood all along the walls of the apartment building. Airon would kick his foot out with a roundhouse and knocked a thug in the face before ducking under another attack and coming up with a stab to the chin of another thug. Airon went into a back flip and landed on the shoulders of another enemy before stabbing both wrist blades into his neck and kicking himself off the guy. He went into another flip and would toss three shuriken in midair and three thugs, hitting but not killing them.

He landed on his feet gracefully as he looked around for the next victim to get too close. He withdrew his other sword and held up both of his swords and threw them in the direction of two thugs, the slice through the thugs and quickly rolled out of the way of an attack from his rear as he would recover the weapons before stabbing one of them into the head of a thug that was directly in front of him. A thug would swing in with a lead pipe and hit Airon on his forearms as he held them up to block. Airon would fall back and land on his back with a slide. The men would crowd around and attempt to stomp him to death. Airon curled up in a ball, there was just too many of them. With a free hand he reached into his coat and pulled an explosive tag, he dropped the explosive tag nearby which sent the men flying back. He got up as blood dripped down the side of his face.

Close combat wasn't hard for him but fighting in a small space with his large weapon wasn’t exactly his specialty. “Oh well, I have my crosses to bear.” He wiped his hand over the blood on his face as 20 cross shaped weapons were fashioned from his blood in an instant. He smiled to himself a bit as he focused his chakra. It wasn't every day that Airon was pushed like this. He began to move to the side as he flung out one sharp cross, hitting a thug in the throat before he had a chance to see Airon even throw it. Airon leaped in the air and threw another cross, hitting and killing another thug. He landed on his feet and spun around as he tossed two more crosses, hitting two more of them. A thug approached from behind and attempted to hit Airon in the head. Airon side stepped and swung the thug over his shoulder and then after spinning a cross in his hand he would stab it into the thug's neck splattering more blood everywhere.

The thugs looked on in shock as it seemed as if Airon hadn't lost any of his stamina from this fight at all. He looked on with a serious demeanor. "What are you waiting for? Aren't you supposed to take me in?" The remaining thugs looked on, unsure of what to do. "I'll make it easy for you and turn myself in. "Airon gave an innocent smile as he quickly recovered his swords and dissipated the remaining crosses.

Airon would make his way into the underground night club that Daisuke hung out at. With dry blood all over him, he would rush past everyone, and smile as he made his way to his boss' table while placing two fists on it and standing before him with a smile. "Hello Daisuke." He never called a client their name directly to their face. Mostly out of respect and privacy. That policy was probably going to change moving forward.

"Airon..."

His client looked on at the maniac before him with the cheerful smile. In a flash, Airon would flick out one of his swords. It would whiz in the air and slice his boss across the arm before returning to him. "Huh...was that it?" His boss asked as he held his arm in pain. Airon reached the sword up to his mouth and ingested the blood from it. "What the? Are you crazy or something?"

Airon's body would go into a skeletal pattern. "No... not quite." Everyone around would look on in shock including his client. Airon would perform a series of hand seals and bend down while placing his hand on the ground. A Jashin seal would appear directly under him. "Now....I really.... really....really hate it when I'm double crossed." He stabbed himself in the leg three times as he spoke. His boss hunched over and yelled in pain. Airon smiled as he held out his left arm. "I don't...don't...don't like it." He stabbed himself in the arm three times, torturing the hell out of this client. "What!? You're....you're some sort of monster!" Airon shrugged while nodding. "Yeah... Okay, I can live with that."

What he was doing was just short of being crazy. In all his battles and fights, he was always careful to not show what he was capable of. He figured in this big city with all the crime, it may go unnoticed. But at the end of the day, he couldn’t control what people said. It was time for him to make a statement. It was time for him to show what he was capable of. No more running, no more hiding. He thought it might be worth setting up shop in this town for a little while. He needed more money, and there was plenty of it to be made here. He needed to get stronger too. While Shio offered him hospitality, one day he may have to fight him. And he wanted to be prepared for that.

Airon looked back to the boss who was panting with labored breathing. He smirked before stabbing himself in the chest. Then pained screamed the client was yelling suddenly stopped. He inhaled deeply and gave a big satisfactory smile. "Anyone else interested in getting an instant replay of that?" Airon had just made a big statement as to who he truly was and what he was capable of. It not only struck fear in the hearts of others, but it would make him a bigger target as well: he was ready to live with that. That's something that came with the territory.
Current Characters
Reizoko AironSunagakure S-Rank Missing-nin ’The Drifter’#800000

Return to “Wind Country”