[Graded][Beach Party] Summertime fun

Closed/Finished

Diatenshi

[Graded][Beach Party] Summertime fun

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:59 am

Frowning as he felt the waves wash over his bare feet and depositing a layer of sand over top of them, Tenshi would wonder why anyone would come to such a place. The light reflecting off the water was blinding at times and the sand was absolutely wretched getting in every nook and cranny. He could stand the blasted stuff. On top of it all with so little clothing it was hard to hide the ugly scars that marred his skin especially the thick ones on his wrists. He felt vunerable without any weapons or tools and yet there he was.

The sun was shining brightly over head sending bright glares of the bright blue waters in front of him. It wasn't his normal scene but after being ordered to attend and to try and learn to be more social by his commander, Tenshi had little choice in the matter. So as he quietly pondered what others might find appealing in such a setting he'd glance around watching the citizens of Iwa and Kiri mix in with the island natives.

He thought his commander was mocking him by sending him here as he'd yet to find anything pleasurable about the situation. The only remotely enjoyable part was the beautiful women playing in the water and even that left a sour taste in his mouth as he recalled his clan's reeducation. There was nothing to be had for him. Alright so that wasn't all true. He had gotten a chance to sample the local cuisine and had to say the food was actually quite delicious.

In addition to the orders of learning to socialize and relax, he'd also been told to keep an eye on the other shinobi and make sure nothing got out of hand. He wasn't to kill any offenders but was instead told to remind them, that for anyone that violated the no kill order or in anyway disrupted the harmonious atmosphere between the village, the hhd would visit them on behalf of the page when they returned. So as he glanced around purposefully ignoring the beautiful women he'd scan the crowds looking for any possible situations.
Last edited by Diatenshi on Tue Nov 06, 2018 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

[Beach Party] Summertime fun

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:51 am

Honestly Ume hadn't expected to have much fun for this, she hadn't even expected to be allowed to go on this little expedition. But all went against what she expected. She was not only allowed, she was already enjoying herself. The air was warm, and it had let Ume proudly show herself off a little bit, something she didn't get to do much in Iwa without freezing herself out. Being an Akari, and having the shiin she did, she was used to skimpy clothing but this time she got to go without the cloak at least. But on such a sunny day on the beach, she had her towel spread out with a few of her things, but for clothes she just wore a bright blue bikini. It seemed to compliment her pale skin, but also showed off the tattoo that trailed down her spine. She was less happy about it showing off the spiral scars over the veins of her left shoulder but that she had become rather accustomed to as of late. Despite it all, she could see she was attracting attention. Her long blue and white hair was left loose and flowing in the wind and a smile was plastered on her face, leaving her purple eyes shining.

She wasn't even playing a game with anyone or anything, she was just enjoying herself in the sunshine. She ran into the water up to her knees and grinned as she spun a bit. After everything that had happened over the past few months, this felt like bliss to her. Though as she moved and backed up, she found herself accidentally bumping into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry!" she managed to get out as she turned and touched him on the shoulder. "Sorry about that..." she reiterated sheepishly, a slight blush on her cheeks as she spoke to Tenshi.
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:02 am

Tenshi had seen the girl playing in the water but because he'd been intentionally over looking the attractive women he wasn't prepared. When she bumped into him, an as his feet were currently buried under the sand, he fell back on to his bum. With now wet shorts The tall Aisu would stand back up and look down at the young girl.

She was extremely attractive by his standards and yet inspite of, no because of that he had felt an irritation at having to interact. Remembering his orders to try and be more social, Tenshi would shake his head and offer his hand. It wasn't normal for him to make an attempt to converse, especially when it came to women and so his facial expression and voice would seem slightly awkward. The smile on his face while not exactly forced was clearly not a normal thing for the hunter.

"No. It's fine I was distracted and wasn't paying attention. Aisu Tenshi. I take it you're from Iwagakure. I know most of the shinobi from Kiri and you seem to be a more fit than a civilian typically would be." True to his unsociable nature, the conversation would be somewhat awkward though not necessarily unpleasant. His way of pointing out her origin somewhat blunt and unnecessary.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:14 am

Ume tilted her head at the way Tenshi spoke, but didn't say anything against it. If anything she seemed slightly amused by it as she took his hand to shake. "I am." she replied. "Akari Ume." she added, introducing herself rather simply. "Sorry for giving you the wet ass though, the water is a bit cold." She couldn't help a giggle, glancing around them at others that seemed to be having fun as well.

"Its so much warmer here than Iwa though, its amazing..." Ume knew so little about Kiri and not just because she was only a Chunin. She had been so wrapped in herself and her own issues for years that she had never even thought to ask anyone questions of any of the other villages and so she didn't even have rumors to go off of as she turned back to Tenshi. "Is it warm like this in Kiri too or is it different?"
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:36 am

A genuine smile would appear on his face as she said the water was cold. As a person that uses freeing cold jutsu on the regular, the water felt fairly warm to him. "Kiri can be warm, but when it is it's uncomfortably humid and sticky. Personally I prefer the cold, makes it easier to use my jutsu."

As they talked Tenshi would suddenly put his hand up blocking an inflatable ball from hitting her in the head. The ball would bounce back to its owner who would apologize and say thanks. He'd glance at the girl making sure he hadn't offended her by blocking the ball for her instead of letting her do it herself. He recalled that quite a few women these days were headstrong and felt the need to do everything on their own.

Tenshi would walk deeper into the water, allowing the waves to wash over his black trunks. He'd glance around feeling somewhat awkward. It wasn't so much he didn't like people or want to talk. It was just he'd become so flat as a way to prevent relationships that it was hard to socialize
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:50 am

Ume tilted her head as she thought about what Tenshi described. Then she immediately wrinkled up her nose. She couldn't help thinking that sticky didn't sound fun at all to her. "Jutsu? If you need cold for it you'd love Iwa then. All cold and mountains..." she remarked, avoiding the obvious of asking him about his jutsu. Somehow she wondered if that subject was a bit off limits. She had no idea if he was a clan or perhaps knew something special that was unique to his village. While they were allowed to interact she couldn't help thinking that certain secrets needed to stay secret. 'Just like my astrashiin has to stay secret... even in the village.' she reminded herself, turning to watch as Tenshi stepped deeper into the water.

Honestly watching him move gave her an idea and a mischievous grin suddenly spread across her lips. A moment later her blue temershiin manifested into its wide and long tail in order to help her balance before she suddenly leaped onto Tenshi's back, wrapping her arms around him and resting her chin on his shoulder. "So tell me about yourself!" she quipped cheerfully, her tail wrapping around Tenshi's waist just underneath her to keep her from accidentally falling.
Jutsu UsedShow
~Basic Formation: Temershiin
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Type: Temershiin
Channeling chakra to their shiin, they cause it to inflate, fully forming into its full glory. The temershiin takes the shape of a wide and powerful tail. The strength and durability of a temershiin are equal to the user's strength and stamina.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:05 am

The tall Aisu's eyes would go wide with shock not expecting to be giving an unplanned piggy back ride. Part of him wanted to react violently as his overly cautious nature as a hunter was screaming inside. He was defenseless in this position and if she chose to harm him there wouldn't be much he could do. But his orders and the knowledge that killing was prohibited as well as her playful and engaging words kept him from acting out instead he'd reach Wade further out into the water. Now half way up his torso, Ume would have to tread water to stay above water.

"Not much to say I'm generally a rather quiet individual that enjoys music and poetry. What about you?"

He had considered making a snowflake for her but seeing as she didn't seem to like the cold he held himself back. He wondered inwardly what sort of face she would make if he suddenly used his just. Instead of finding out however, he turned the question back to her. While she was clearly the playful energetic sort, he was curious as to what she would say about herself.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:25 am

As Tenshi went deeper into the water, Ume dispersed her Temershiin and released him, submerging herself more into the water herself. But still she grinned up at him, just satisfied that she had managed to make him practically freeze in place for a moment. She could feel it in his body language when she had held on to him and it certainly appeared to amuse her. "Well the quiet I picked up on." she teased, smirking at him before she decided to take a moment and went under the water completely.

She came up with a smile still on her face as she wiped water from her face and pushed her blue hair back out of her way with a laugh. "Me?" she asked, appearing to think for awhile. 'Not like I can tell him I recently came home from a homeless drug binge in a no-name town...' she thought to herself, realizing she wasn't sure how to answer the question and instead just shrugged. "Honestly most of my time is taken up training... or reading. Thats about it." she admitted, sighing to herself as she glanced around. "I promised myself I'd be stronger, so that's about all I've been focused on lately."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:41 am

Noticing her pause he sullen smile would be on his face as he thought to himself. Clearly the life of a shinobi was hard no matter where you're from. "The quiet is more from duty than choice and as for getting stronger that's always an admirable goal. Though is it for yourself or others that you wish to be stronger?"

He thought back to what he just said and nearly wanted to kick himself in the ass. Referencing his job was a risky topic especially if she tried to probably or ask more. It's not like he could out right say he avoided relationship's with people as he didn't want to be placed in a position where he'd have to kill his friends. In his line of work every person you worked with could potentially become a target.

He casually reached up with a ghostly pale hand and caught a strand of her hair. and looked at her. "Is this color natural? You don't see many people with blue hair." in an attempt to change the topics from things that seemed to weigh on them both, Tenshi would redirect to what he believed to be a harmless conversation.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:10 pm

Her smile faltered as he pressed her about her wish to be stronger. She looked at him for a moment as the smile slowly faded and she simply stared at him. "I think you'll find that question hard for me to answer, I'd bet just as hard as if I asked you what you meant by the quiet being from duty." she finally remarked, the smile returning slightly at that point. She shifted to stand in front of him and reached up to rest a hand on his chest. "Even across villages, I'd guess we all have a ghost or two we don't wish to give voice."

As he reached up to touch her hair, she removed her hand from his chest and grinned, almost as if she hadn't just said something entirely serious to him. "It is natural." she replied. "Vibrant colors seem to run pretty common in my family." she added, realizing almost too late she was going to say clan. But at the last minute she managed to say 'family' instead, though she had a hunch he might have picked up on the small slip. Her purple eyes searched his grey briefly as she tried to think of another question to ask him.

"What about you, are walking ghosts and skeletons common in Kiri?" she asked, teasing as she poked at his ribs with a finger.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:59 pm

He'd feel a chill, as her hand was placed on his chest and she calmly answered his question, and it was definitely not from being cold. Her words about having ghost haunting you no matter where you were from had struck a chord. He had to say he agreed and was thankful she did out right ask about his responsibilities.

Hed smile at her close call. She'd clearly been about to say clan. Well his business was monitoring the shinobi of Kiri not other villages so he pretended as if he didn't notice. As her purple eyes stared at him he'd smile and lose himself in them for a moment as he thought back to when he was younger. He hadn't interacted this familiarly or friendly with someone else since Ren and it was bringing back memories.

Maybe it was her playful personality that seemed to pull him out of his shell. Or maybe it was simply the fact that there was not even a snowballs chance in hell of a true relationship forming, but Tenshi was able to relax quite a bit around her. He'd rub his side after she'd jab his ribs with her finger. As she mentioned ghost and skeletons he couldn't help but laugh thinking about how close she was to the truth. Kiri did have a few walking skeletons. "Why don't you tell me there's enough people here to represent Kirigakure's demographics. Do you think there's a lot of ghost and skeletons?
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 16, 2018 2:26 pm

There was something more to his laugh than just simple humor at her joke, but Ume didn't say anything about it. Instead she grinned at his question and shrugged. "I think between our two villages there are way too many pale people here." she replied with a giggle. She glanced up towards the beach and saw a stand with some kind of icecream, the grin on her lips only growing. She smirked at Tenshi a moment before simply saying, "Race ya." and sending a splash of water his direction before she tried to high-tail it out of the water.

She couldn't help laughing as she went, loving just being away from home, being away from her worries for the moment and even away from anything that remotely reminded her of what normally plagued her mind. It was as if she were standing in an entirely different world, one where her feelings for Tatsuo, for Kotaru, and even for Koyama didn't exist. She was relaxed enough she felt like this was who she was supposed to be if her life hadnt' fallen into some kind of hell so long ago.

All the events triggered by her mother trying to kill her just didn't exist.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:48 am

Tenshi would smile and shake his head before following after, using his chakra to run over the water. He'd intentionally let his foot splash hard against the water to splash her back as he ran past her a huge grin on his face. It was somewhat out of character for the usually emotionally mute hunter but Ume'e laughter and smile was simply infectious. Her own jubilant laughter allowed a hint of his old playful self broke through the layers of ice on his heart to show itself.

Despite his slower movement he'd beat her to the icecream stand and after fishing in his pocket pull out a small coin pouch. "I'm buying get what you want." In a somewhat chivalrous manner Tenshi would state her ice cream would be on him. Not that he made enough to be a super start but his job did have it's perks, what with the better pay and all.

He'd watched her closely half tempted to play a trick on her but then realizing he couldn't reveal his hyouton chakra to a person from another village... Or could he. He'd wait till they both gotten their frozen treats before charging his finger with hyouton chakra making it incredibly cold. He'd poke the small of her back, the spot opposite her belly button on her spine. With a mischievous grin on his face as he chewed on his seasalt flavored ice cream.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:57 am

Ume couldn't help a squeal as Tenshi splashed her and she shook her head. "No fair using ninjutsu!" she called after him as she finally got out of the water and caught up to him. She ran a hand back through her hair to get it out of her face, wringing it out a bit before draping the length around and over one shoulder. She couldn't help a grin as Tenshi offered to buy her something and she took a look at the choices. After picking out something as simple as a scoop of chocolate in a cone, she turned her attention back to Tenshi.

Of course at this point she couldn't help a jump and another squeal at Tenshi's sudden and cold touch. "Oh you're mean!" she whined, frowning at him almost playfully and wrinkling up her nose. She felt a sudden temptation to manifest her Temershiin again and trip him up, but realizing that meant risking him losing his ice cream she felt that might be just a bit too far and instead rubbed her back as best as she could while frowning at him. "Are you always that cold?" she asked, chuckling as she shook her head at him.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:43 pm

Tenshi would smile slightly feigning innocence. "I haven't the foggiest idea what you're talking about. I'm not cold, I'm dying from the heat. If I was cold I'm sure you would've noticed when you decided you wanted a piggy back ride. Clearly it was just from the ice cream."

He'd give a smooth lie using facts that she knows to hide the truth. While the little trick technically gave away his kkg, he figured if he covered it properly he'd be able to get away with it. He continued to bite into his popsicle eating it fairly quickly trying to avoid making a mess. He'd glance over and notice her cone was already dripping from the heat due to her distraction.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:46 pm

Ume gave Tenshi a suspicious look at his 'explanation' but said nothing against it. After all, for all she knew it was true, but that didn't mean that something about it didn't feel off. She shook her head and told herself he was just being a bit odd, and then turned and realized her ice cream was already starting to melt. Naturally it took more than a few licks to try and catch up to it. She had made a mess with some of it running down her hand and in her attempts to fix it wound up with some on her nose.

Naturally the girl giggled at herself. "Do you guys eat this stuff a lot in Kiri or is there some other dessert that's a main staple out there?" she asked.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:31 pm

He'd chuckle looking at her messy face. He felt like he did before the clan's rehabilitation. Alive, happy and enjoying the moment. It was a scenario he felt would never be able to occur back in Kiri where he'd potentially have to kill anyone he talked to, even his own clan members. He'd quickly finished off his popsicle,having much more success at avoiding a mess than Ume.

"I honestly couldn't tell you. I don't normally eat deserts or sweets." It hit him like a brick, how little he actually knew about his own village. Sure he knew the clans and houses. He knew the layout. But as for the culture of Kiri and it's citizens, he actually knew very little. Spending all of his time training working or solo hobbies, he never actually got out to see the village. The only place he really remembers is the blood bar that he used to sneak into for drinks.

"The only thing I really know about Kiri is their alcohol and their fighting rings. I never really got involved with anything else."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:11 pm

As Ume finally managed to finish her ice cream, she suddenly blushed hard when she realized how cold her nose was and the cause. Of course at first she tried to discreetly lick it but the only thing that achieved was learning her tongue couldn't quite reach her nose and she went cross-eyed tried to see it. Blush only deepening, she retrieved a napkin from the stand and wiped it off, turning her attention back to Tenshi as she tried desperately to pretend none of that just happened. She nodded as he mentioned not eating sweets much, she could actually understand that. "My... uh..." she had started to speak of Koyama but suddenly found herself not sure what to call him. He wasn't really a foster dad, and saying guardian might give something away she didn't want to. "My old partner, Koyama, he never was really into sweets either." she finally managed, clearing her throat as she kinda hated talking about him still due to what had happened to him. "But he spent time collecting rare sake and other alcohols. Always had a drink at the end of the day, no matter what." She shrugged, sighing to herself as the thought of Koyama had fully risen in her mind now. 'At least I'm not having flashes of his corpse this time...'

As Tenshi brought up the fighting rings however, she perked up. "You guys have fighting rings too?" she asked, genuinely curious. "There's apparently some kinda underground fighting ring in Iwa too, I hear rumors about it." she wrinkled her nose a bit, remembering that she'd also heard a rumor that Tatsuo was taking part in them now. "Hell, my... my family has their own rules about fighting too." she added, again almost tripping over the word 'clan'. "Before I can earn my next rank actually, I'm required to take part in a life or death match to prove my worth..." As she said it she realized she had probably let the cat out of the bag about being in a clan at this point, but she simply shook her head and glanced around. There didn't seem to be anyone near enough to overhear them anyway, and she stifled her worry over it.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:27 pm

Ume was so awkwardly cute Tenshis didn't quite know how to react. Instead of saying anything that might embaress her he just pretended to look the other way.

Tenshi would laugh awkwardly as she talked about her old partner, clearly a sensitive topic. The part about collecting alcohol was beyond him. He was just an alcoholic that tried to spend every moment not working drunk. At least that's who he used to be. His ex had kinda cured him of it by teaching him to take it easy on alcohol.

As for the fighting rings it was really just the chuunin exams. making the Genin fight each other either rising to the top or becoming the stepping stone for another. It was a harsh and viscious cycle, but it ensured the quality of the next generation. Not that he was gonna tell her about all that. Nor did she need to know he had a habit of betting on the chuunin exams. No instead he tried to picture the cute girl before him acting as a murderer.

Despite the fact he knew she was a shinobi he had a bit of a hard time picturing her as a killer. "I'm sure you'll do fine. Though kinda curious has your cherry been popped?... By that I mean have you had to kill someone yet?" Tenshi would blush bring a slight amount of color to he porcelain skin. He'd quickly correct himself realizing how his words could've been taken in a perverted manner.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:53 pm

Initially Ume smiled as he told her she'd do fine, but as she opened her mouth to reply he said something else that seemed to catch her off guard. She looked at him a moment, one eyebrow raised, as he asked his question and then further tried to explain herself. She couldn't help a light smirk at the way he blushed, suddenly thinking how hard Koyama would probably be laughing if he saw this exchange just now. "Yeah it has." she replied with somewhat of an evil chuckle, followed by, "On both counts."

She couldn't help clearing her throat after in order to cover her own awkward laugh as she glanced about again, looking to Tenshi a moment. "I'm not a stranger to death or killing really." she admitted. "I've been forced to kill mostly to save my own skin though." she added, the words feeling strange on her tongue. It puzzled her, the words felt like a lie, but as far as she could recall it wasn't. But somehow she still felt like she was lying, and it was a strange thing.

She had no idea there was a memory that had been erased from her mind, a memory of herself slaughtering any in her path in a particular fight, even an innocent.

"What about you though?" she finally asked, rather smugly.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:22 pm

Tenshi would awkwardly look away as she admitted to not being a virgin. At first the blush would get worse then suddenly disappear altogether. He knew she said it to mess with him but still wasn't something he wanted to think about. As much as he found her attractive he was unable to think about anyone in such a manner with out his past dowsing him like cold water.

As she began to talk about killing he could understand where she was coming from. He himself was a head hunter. His mission was to track down and kill rogue shinobi. On top of that his rehab had him hunt down and kill members of his clannthat had violated the purity pact. The sight of his blade piercing into the woman's swollen belly to kill the blasphemous child inside still haunted him. Particularly when he saw HER face overlap with woman's.

"Killing to save your life is something I understand... As for me let's just say there's a special place in hell for the things I've done. But hey as shinobi we must kill our own hearts to be a tool against our enemies..." ~At the end of the day our feelings don't matter. We are all just tools to be used by the village.~

Though he didn't say the last part and merely thought it in his head the look on his face clearly showed his mind was slipping back into the darkness that meeting Ume had slowly pulled him out of. Although one would think it impossible Tenshi's face got even paler. He'd head back out to the water and dive beneath the waves trying to let the water wash away the unpleasant thoughts. Coming back up he'd look for Ume to try to change the direction of the conversation.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Tue Oct 23, 2018 9:42 pm

Whatever Ume expected to get in reaction, this certainly wasn't it. She watched Tenshi shift and change, finding it strange that he took her question down such a dark road after he had just asked the same question of her himself. It was as if it dredged up some darkness within and she couldn't help but wonder, if it bothered him so much why did he ask her? Was he hoping she was as naive as she let him think? She watched him go off into the water and sighed to herself before turning to follow him.

She waited for him to surface before moving closer to him, reaching out a hand to take one of his and even intertwine his fingers with hers before pulling him a bit closer. "I don't know what you've done in your past, for village or for self." she started quietly. "But don't ever kill your own heart." she added, looking at him a moment. "I have watched my own mother go mad before trying to kill me, my father went mad from disease and the day he tried to kill me that disease killed him. I have ruined my own relationship with someone I love because I got lost in my own brush with death. My best friend died in my arms protecting me and I fell into a drug binge for months." she raised her eyebrows as she shifted her head to look him in the eyes that he might look into hers as well. "And that was only ending a month ago... if there is one thing I have figured out in all of this its that we need something for ourselves. Don't let the weapons or the blood define you. Don't let even your own heinous acts define you. Only you define you, and no matter what is in your past you can find something in the present that will wash it away."

She looked at him a moment and couldn't help a small smile. "For me it may sound stupid to you... but its a pet I have at home. He's a type of bat, but when I come home he's always happy to see me and sticks close to me. Maybe for you its a pet, or a close friend, anything. You can lose yourself in it when you are home, regain humanity for those moments and be okay."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 23, 2018 10:17 pm

Tenshi would quietly listen to Ume as she spilled more about herself than she was probably comfortable with. To lay herself so open as she did was rather impressive. He'd look at their hands intertwined and it'd awaken something inside him. He'd look into her eyes as she spoke of her own darkness.

"Not everyone has the luxury of having friends. At least not those who have my job. However you still have a point it does feel good to be more than a tool of slaughter. As much as I didn't want to be here when I was ordered to, I think my superior had a point. She flat out told me to learn to be human again. It's kinda funny that you both said such similar words. Maybe I was losing myself..."

Tenshi would take a moment to collect himself and search what it was that made him. He'd been so out of touch with who he was he was slowly becoming nothing more than knife to be used. A warm smile and a curious look would cross his face as he looked at the girl who opened his eyes a bit.

"I originally wanted to be a medical shinobi to save others until a rogue shinobi wiped out my team. Then all I wanted was to kill those that betrayed their villages. It's funny how I who was originally to be a medic, is the one being fixed...Thank you."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Oct 24, 2018 2:58 pm

Ume couldn't help a genuine smile as Tenshi thanked her for her words and she shrugged rather happily. "I happen to know some Iijutsu, but sometimes chakra isn't what is needed most." she admitted. "Just remember, its not about how others see you, not even how the village sees you. Its how you see yourself. And between missions you can still be yourself you know."

She wasn't really what spurred her to try and help him, perhaps she saw something of what she had felt during her time away and after Koyama's death, even though she couldn't remember much of it. But regardless she was happy to have helped him and even released his hand rather suddenly in order to give him a hug, wrapping her arms around up and behind his neck as she pressed against him. "Whatever it is thats haunting you, its nothing that can't be moved past, nothing that can't be lived through. And it doesn't mean you can't be happy, you just have to let yourself be."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:41 pm

Tenshi was surprised and stiffened at first when Ume hugged him. However he quickly relaxed and allowed himself this small moment of being human. In the back of his mind he was somewhat worried his clan would chatise him for being so intimate with someone that's not even from the same village let alone clan. But he pushed these dark thought to the back of his mind. His director was right. He needed to learn to relax and be human again.

He'd hug her back and hold her tiny body close. While the shinobi inside him screamed at him for being close with someone who one day could be a potential enemy. The human inside him told the shinobi to fuck off. Today was for relaxing and companionship. He could go back to be cold and shut off later.

"You know for someone so young, you're very smart. hmm wonder if shinobi can be pen pals... Probably not, they'd be too worried we'd share village secrets. However my job allows me out of the village on occasion so maybe we'll see each other again another time. At least it's nice to think I have at least one person I could possibly call a friend."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Ume was grinning as she hugged him and even as she finally released him. "My partner would have freaked at me just hugging you honestly, if he were here to see it." she said with a bit of a laugh. Given how much Koyama had never trusted their own clan she could only imagine how much it would have bugged him to see her making friends with someone outside the village entirely. "And hey, since our villages did this celebration maybe there'll be more chances to see one another there too."

She was so far happy with how things had turned out. She had honestly been worried about awkwardness around shinobi from another country, or being stuck alone, she honestly hadn't expected to actually get along with anyone. She grinned up at him though and stuck her tongue out at him. "And yes, definitely someone you can call a friend." she teased, splashing him a bit before she took a step back.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:39 pm

When Ume said partner Tenshi became curious. He wasn't sure in what way she was using the word. Teammate. Significant other. There were multitudes of possible meanings if one stopped to think about it. Just as his mind started off on a tangent she had splashed him with some water and dragged him out of his thoughts.

"It's been a long while since I last had a friend. Heck last friend I had stepped on me and called me a snowman. Of course a very serious snow battle ensued. Seeing as you started it..."

With an evil smirk Tenshi would use his height to pick Ume up over the water and then fall straight back. They'd fall together into the water. Tenshi would take the brunt of the impact being the first to plunge under into the crystal clear waters. He'd have a smile on his face as he looked over at Ume as she gathered herself from being dunked.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:19 pm

"Well that definitely doesn't sound like a very good frie-OH!" Ume's words suddenly ended with a squeal as she was lifted up by Tenshi. The water flooded around them both as he fell back into the water and took her with him. When she came up she was sputtering and laughing both, shaking her head as she jokingly frowned at him and stuck her tongue out at him. "No fair!" she whined playfully, shaking her head and running her fingers through her hair in a desperate attempt to try and tame it before bringing it over one shoulder and ringing it out.

Looking at Tenshi a moment afterwards though she simply smirked and suddenly lunged at him, aiming to hit him about mid-torso to knock him back into the water again as well. It was probably the most fun the girl had in a very long time.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:44 pm

"Not fair? You're a ninja, you should be prepared for anything." Tenshi would laugh as she pouted and tried to drain her hair. He thought it was funny until the short girl tried to lunge at him. In a weak attempt to dodge hed fall back of his own initiative. The resulting impact had her hit his chest. A confused look would momentarily cross Tenshi's face as he felt something exceptionally soft press against him. His thoughts would be interrupted however as he went under.

Rolling and spinning together in the waves, they'd struggle for supremacy beneath the water. Umes strength tending to push him around, hed wrap his arms around her waist to hold them together. Using his long legs, Tenshi would stand back up still holding her close but not tight in case she wanted her space. The water level was now up to his neck meaning Ume would have to tread water if she let go. "I guess I deserved that hahaha."
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Willoria

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 02, 2018 8:22 pm

Honestly Ume hadn't really meant to knock him into the water so completely, but even under the water she was grinning as the pair wrestled for dominance of the situation. When they came up Ume rather quickly realized she couldn't stand in the water and her arms reached for Tenshi's shoulders, pulling herself to him to keep up and hugging around his neck. It was at that point she realized she was nose to nose with the boy and a light blush crossed her cheeks even as he spoke. She swallowed hard and nodded. "Yeah I'd say so." she replied with a bit of a laugh, though her mind seemed to freeze a moment.

'You haven't even seen Tatsuo yet since your return and you're, what, putting yourself in a position to kiss another boy? Again?'

She swallowed hard and suddenly released Tenshi before anything could happen between them and started treading water. "I gotta go though." she said suddenly, looking a bit flustered as she swam far enough to be able to touch the dirt again and giving Tenshi almost a sad smile. "This was fun though. Hopefully I get to see you again." she added before turning away.

'What is wrong with me that I keep doing this to myself? First Kotaru, now him... its not fair to them either, just like its not fair to Tatsuo...' Sufficed to say the girl was mentally beating herself up pretty good by time she got out of the water and started walking down the line of the beach, trying to clear her head.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:06 pm

Tenshi was secretly happy she put space between them. As much as he liked her, he was fairly sure that if they were from the same village he'd probably want to date her. And that was something he could never do. He could never let himself grow close to a woman outside his clan or else he'd risk getting them both killed.

As she swam off Tenshi would sigh almost wishing he hadn't been born into a clan. It was beginning to feel like more of a curse than a gift. As much as he wanted to say good bye he held his tongue she was clearly speaking to herself so he assumed she'd forgotten something important.

Instead of just standing there awkwardly, Tenshi decide to get up and go about finding a familiar face to spend time with. He was still on a special mission to learn to be social after all. He'd quickly swim to shore and would begin to walk in the opposite direction occasionally looking back to see he could still spot her. It wasn't until she was truely gone that the weight of his loneliness suddenly hit him like a brick. While it had been sometime ago since he'd last had a drink he decided to hit up the nearest bar.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin