[plotboard] What are you willing to see?

Principal

Post by Principal » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Does time loops in on itself?
phpBB [video]

Chikara ran through the dark forest, each step clinging on to the earth at a blink of an eye, pounding and vanishing at the same pace. Sweat rolled down his brow, his eyes covered with fear, reflecting what could only be described as the biggest power surge he had ever witnessed, but what was strange about the situation was that his mind showed him two perspectives of the incoming attack. The Jashinist was dashing away with the other set of eyes, while his body rushed towards his only salvation. Drowning in fear, the mercenary ducked and rolled under a log, he slid down the hill and lept down the waterfall as the flame engulfed his surroundings, chasing his fall before enveloping him entirely.

What the fuck was that? Chikara shook his head as his eyes turned to Enzaragi, whatever it was that he had just experienced reached his core and gripped it with fear. Though the mind bender couldn't speak of such ill fates when he knew nothing about his own presence, such as, where was Chie? "Ey man, I think we need to find her fast, I don't trust these woods... They give me the creeps."

Chikara nodded at his partner and began to pick up the pace. He knew that if he stayed around these parts then sooner or later he would have to face his fears. The orange beams of light shining through the tree tops lit up the road enough for them to make their way towards their only lead and with night drawing near, he knew that if they didn't pick up the pace then they would be heading towards a dangerous situation, one that neither he nor Enzaragi could hope to prepare for, for how do you prepare someone for their biggest fears?
Different Sides Of The War
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
Chuunin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
Chuunin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]
D: 0 C: 3 B: 2 A: 0 S: 0
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
King Yautja
The Prodigy/Curse

Shoshiki, Amaya
Jounin: Iwa
[palegoldenrod]
D: 5 C: 5 B: 5 A: 0 S: 0
H.N.K
Wana, Ran, Iji
The Mercenary

Nara, Chikara
A-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana
Ayuma
The Jashinist

Kijo,Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
D: 0 C: 0 B: 6 A: 1 S: 0
Chishiki
Graw

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sat May 11, 2019 2:46 pm

As Enzaragi walked through the woods, he noticed that Chikara had a worried look on his face before shaking it off than continuing creating a curious look on Enzaragi's face. "Are you freaked out by woods, aren't you from Konoha shouldn't you feel the exact opposite of worried?" He then looked forward then down to Chie's tracks hoping that she was somewhere close by. They kept walking for a while until he noticed that two boot prints larger then Chie's had appeared beside one the tracks. They were quite deep as if someone had jumped down. "What the hell? Why are there two tracks here?" This made Enzaragi grow suspicious as when they kept walking more and more tracks started to appear. All larger then Chie's. "Chikara what is this about? I'm getting worried about your crush." He looked back to see if Chikara had an answer.

He kept walking faster to see if they would disappear. But they didn't, however, the smaller tracks disappeared but the bigger boot prints remained. He looked at Chikara to see if he was thinking about what he was thinking and that was to pick up the pace to see what this was about. Leaves where conveniently moved almost as if someone has swept dem away with a broom the tracks followed the conveniently clean area. As they kept following a branch was broken with a bit of blood on the branch and the ground but whose blood they would never know. "I think we should pick up the pace cause this is worrying me not gonna lie, For all, we could know that could have been Chie's blood." with that Enzaragi picked up the pace worrying about what had happened. He looked to Chikara with a worried expression. Hoping this would not bump up their quest.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi A-Rank MN: Iwa D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai C-Rank : Kiri D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Seven swordsman
Companion

Principal

Post by Principal » Thu May 16, 2019 5:04 pm

Chikara didn't know whether he should answer and sound like a lunatic or if he should just forget the whole experience, for it wasn't the woods that scared him, it was the journey. Chikara sensed that they were in great danger, his mind seemed to have foretold something that they would have to face. Yet, the mercenary was stuck in a perpetual loop, of which he couldn't answer neither, how could he? "Right? Like... Like I? A drunken bastard could fall for someone. I'll probably already forget her after a couple of drinks, hah." Chikara chuckled, unfortunately it was interrupted by the sudden shift in atmosphere.

Enzaragi had found multiple tracks surrounding Chie's prints, the insurmountable worry that grew within his spirit nearly shook his core hard enough to send him rushing after the tracks, though the thought of just crashing into a third party situation cosed him to slow down his tempo. "What do you think?" Chikara asked as he rested his hands on his chest knives, his eyes darted along the tree lines as he covered the recruit. "You know, you aren't very good at keeping people relaxed." Chikara's eyes darted back to Enzaragis, meeting them for a couple of seconds before they turned to the tracks. "Let's go."

With that the mercenary took off after the tracks, checking and counting how many signs there were of struggle, and how many were following the guide. His mind wandered, thinking of thousands of ways the fight could have gone down, his legs were busy pushing him forwards, body ducking and weaving between broken branches and trees. Let's just hope we are not too late. Chikara grit his teeth.
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]
D: 0 C: 3 B: 2 A: 0 S: 0
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
King Yautja
The Prodigy/Curse

Shoshiki, Amaya
Jounin: Iwa
[palegoldenrod]
D: 5 C: 5 B: 5 A: 0 S: 0
H.N.K
Wana, Ran, Iji
The Mercenary

Nara, Chikara
A-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana
Ayuma
The Jashinist

Kijo,Nehan
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Maroon]
D: 0 C: 0 B: 6 A: 1 S: 0
Chishiki
Graw

Mre-face

Post by Mre-face » Sun May 19, 2019 11:36 am

He looked at Chikara and chuckled at his joke, however, the prints came along and ruined their moment of bonding. He looked at Chikara "I suspect it was those guys. They seemed to pick-up we were following her." Enzaragi looked at Chikara, "I don't think this is a time to think safely if those guys are involved." as they kept moving and following the tracks they would hear screaming in the distance they have gotten closer. And it had turned out that Enzargai's gut feeling was correct. There they were holding Chie captive. Carrying her to someplace, "We get her back to the temple, either convert her or use her as a ransom. " The tall slender pale man with black hair talked once again with the short bulky brown man. Evidently, they were the leader of this gang. "Yeah you are right we use her when Eraiasu won't comply. " the others were simply resting drinking and eating waiting for commands. "RIGHT! Let's get a move on!" The bulky man shouted with a commanding tone. No arguments here they simply rose and got going. They needed to get her back.

"I had a bad feeling about them and turns out I was right." Enzaragi shook his head and looked at Chikara as to what to do. " I say we seak up on them and take out as many we can then get Chie and move out here as fast as possible." Ensuring as little confrontation as possible if it went well. However, Chikara might have something fantastic up his sleeve. But whichever way they did this all that matter was Chie.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi A-Rank MN: Iwa D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai C-Rank : Kiri D: 0 C: 0 B: 0 A: 0 S: 0 Seven swordsman
Companion

Principal

Post by Principal » Sun May 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Chikara didn't know what to say, for he feared that whatever decision he chose would lead him towards his premonition, something was astray. Instead the mercenary turned over to his comrade and nodded at him. "You found the them, you lead the charge." Chikara cracked his neck and checked his equipment. They were fortunate to stand on top of the small hill, giving them a great view over the enemy settlement established not far from the town they were ready to invade.

There were multiple floors ready to be looted and presumably skipped as well, for his mind returned to the ninja that carried Chie, they would reach their settlement within an hour if they didn't strike them now while they had the chance, or wait and sneak in their later and see what's going on from within and then break their chain of command. Chikara shook his head, he didn't know, all he knew was that whatever they would do, he would be there.

"I just can't believe they would fuck with out mission like this." Chikara chuckled to lighten the mood, though he was feeling tortured within, he wanted to save her but knew that it wasn't up to him. So for now his exterior appeared brief, looking away and ready to wait.
The Compassion

Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
[Creed]
Sushi
The Invisible

Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][#FF5416]