Papillomavirus

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:59 am

It was mid afternoon, the sun was in the middle of a clear light blue sky. Koi was resting under a tall tree. Her gaint blade in the ground behind her. She was enjoying a nice rice cake. It was a beautiful day, she didn't have to worry about missions, teammates breathing down her neck, or other annoying people. Nothing else could ruin her afternoon.
Eversince Ranpu, her old team leader disapeared. The team of Missing Ninja parted and went on with there lives. It didn't bother Koi since she really didn't care much for any of the duties she was giving. Besides she thought alot of the team members were dumb asses. Doing things that would risk the mission, or get them all killed. It seemed like the whole time Koi was baby sitting. The only one she didn't seem to worry about was the leader, Ranpu.
Koi took another bite of her rice cake. She looked up at the shaded caneopy of her tree. "What a pretty day"
[chuninKumoBaako Ikimono • Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0]Points achieved: 24

Das Kirb
User flair: .001%

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:19 am

Katsu had been warming her scales in the sun as she walked along the path. The sun's waves of warmth and energy flowed into the young komodo dragon girl and filled her with near perfection of joy. Her taloned hands were toying with the staff she always carried as the trail slowly disappeared into nothing. The beaten path was now a grassy plains that stretched on for some time.

In the center of the plain was a very tall tree that seemed to tower over the underling landscape as if it were a king of the plains. Sitting directly beneath this goliath was a woman with a very large blade at her back. She seemed to be enjoying the alone time and having a good day. Katsu thought on the idea of approaching her but her family spoke up as the idea passed her mind.

"Lass, watch your back with that one. That be no fair maiden." Russle spoke up in her mind with a warning for the small girl. It made her stop and duck into the grasses below for cover. Her scales helped her bland into the grassy plains. "Katsu, why not let me show that woman the color of her blood. It has been so long sense I have had a strong opponent." Kataki's voice was sinister but joking. He was tired of having no one worth fighting around but he would not randomly attack someone.

"Kataki, play as you might you need to watch your tongue. Now, Katsu, it has been some time sense you have had interaction outside us. Perhaps you should go and say hi. If anything happens, we have your back." Auria's words were smooth and soothing to the small girl. The mental picture of her mother winked at her and then led the other back into the labyrinth that was her mind. With the others quieted, Katsu walked toward the woman with a hint of caution.

"Hello, I wonder what brings a woman like you out to my neck of the woods. Could be that the sun is just perfect to warm the scales but you seem human enough to me." Katsu gripped her staff in her tail and extended a hand as to shake in welcome. A shy smile on her face, Katsu looked the woman directly in the eyes. "My name is Katsu, may I know your name?"

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 am

Koi noticed something glint in the distance. Her narrow eyes studied the area. It was an odd shape. She continued to eat her rice cake as she concintrated on the figure. As it moved closer, Koi could make out traits. She arched her eye brow as she noticed a tail. Smirking, Koi shook her head. A damn Ikimono girl. Koi lowered her eyes as the girl came into more of a sight. Ok she is a giant lizard, how interesting.
The girl greeted Koi with kindness. Koi wasn't sure if she should smile and awknowlegde her or just ignore her and continue enjoying her rice cake. Koi nodded at the girl, it was obvious to her that the reptile female didn't know who she was. Which was in Koi's favor. Koi sighed and took a bite out of her rice cake. She looked away from the female and scanned the country side.

She spoke low and very to the point. "I am know one of your concern." Koi ignored the girl and continued to eat her rice cake.

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:56 am

"Katsu, let us be gone from here. This woman is nothing more than a whore looking for a fight. Lets not deal with people of her kind." Russle was annoyed at the rudeness of the woman before them and he came from the shadows with his face nearly red. It was obvious that Auria had tried to hold him back but failed from the fact she came from the shadows as well with a tired look on her face.

Kataki came back from the shadows as well but hung to them as he smiled his sinister grin. "I like her. A woman who knows her power and does not fear to show it. I wonder what her life's blood taste like." He peered from above his glasses with his hollow sockets for eyes as he began to chuckle. It was obvious he found this woman very interesting.

Speaking within her mind, Katsu addressed her family with a look of confusion. It was clear she had never really run into a person like this before. "Mom, I don't know what to say. Its clear she wants me to leave." Katsu's voice sounded slightly hurt but understanding. After all, who would want to be around a monster like herself. Katsu quickly banished the thoughts of darkness from her mind as she looked at her mother.

"Katsu, this woman is not like you and me. She is more gruff and let her life get to her more than she should have. Now, banish the thoughts and go see if you can't add one more to the family." Auria brushed the long silver hair out of Katsu's face and stood back. Mentally, Katsu saw her mother standing over her shoulder with a reassuring gaze.

Katsu climbed up the tree a short distance and sat on the lowest branch. Pulling a strip of dried jerky out of her cloak she began to tear at it. When she has eaten one strip she looked back down at the woman and pointed at the sword. "Things kinda big isn't it? can you really lift that monstrosity of a sword to actually use?"

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:13 pm

Koi noticed the lizard female known as Katsu was just standing there. She looked up, seeing something odd about her. Koi found the Ikimono to be interesting. She than sighed as she noticed the Ikimono didn't take her hint and leave. Instead the annoying woman climbed up the tree. Koi sighed deciding that she could share the tree with the girl as long as the girl didn't get anymore annoying. But of course it was only wish full thinking. As she heard the girl ask one of the most idiotic questions Koi has ever heard.

Koi stared at her last bit of rice cake. Did she actually just ask me that? Koi was confused, was this girl just testing her or was she really that much of a dumb ass. Koi looked up at the Ikimono and smirked "Nah, its just a really large paper weight." As she said that Koi finished her rice cake. Once the last bit was swallowed, Koi stood up streching, she turned to her sword and with her left hand she lifted the sword form the ground. Placing the dule edge of the blade on her shoulder armor.

"Anymore stupid questions?"

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:37 pm

Katsu looked at her with a sly grin. Things were getting interesting now. but it was no longer Katsu in control. Kataki had seized control of the body as Katsu went with Auria into the labyrinth. This woman was going to be an interesting one. And it had been so long since he had a fight against an opponent that was worthy. At permission of Katsu he was allowed to take control of the body and test her might.

Reaching down around the leg of the small girl, he pulled a scroll form the leather pouch. From within the scroll he pulled forth his scythe. Jumping down to land a short distance away he released the seal on her chest to take the form of himself. Kataki shifted the form of the girl into his own. The muscle bulked out and the scales became flesh. The cloak became a trench coat as the eyes were left with hollow pits.

Once Kataki was in full form he bowed to the woman and spoke in a sinister tone. "A woman with strength and fully ready to flaunt it, I like that. What do you say you take that over sized paper weight and prove your power?" With the taunt made he stood with his scythe in hand and waiting for the woman to answer.

Inside the mind, Katsu and Russle were talking. "Are you sure its a good idea to let him do that. I mean, she hasn't done anything to us." Katsu's voice was concerned. She knew Kataki's ways of doing things and had only agreed to let him under direct request from Russle and Kataki. Gisella was by her side curled up as she almost purred at the warmth of Katsu's body.

"She needs to learn some respect and her place as a woman. If anyone is able to do that then Kataki can with ease." His words were gruff and harsh but filled with conviction. It was clear that he had no desire for women such as her. The only problem, he was a lecherous man speaking with his daughter. Immediately he bit his tongue.

Katsu looked at him with a look of contempt. She said nothing but instead bashed him on the noggin with a strong hand. He simply took it an nodded while sitting there. Katsu got up and went to her mother with smoke puffs shooting off from her head.
Form shiftShow
*Tai Henge [Substance Transformation]
D-rank Fuuinjutsu
By putting the kanji for “substance” on their body somewhere, the user is able to transform themselves or someone else in much the same fashion that the Henge no Jutsu does. The main difference to this is that this jutsu is able to last for long periods of time, and the recipient of its effects actually take on the physical form of their transformation. However, this jutsu is not so advanced that users are able to completely metamorphose at will. For instance, using this jutsu on a cow would be useful for making it look like a lion, but its size wouldn’t be affected, nor would it suddenly possess the agility and speed of a lion. It would, however, have teeth and claws.
PersonalityShow
Kataki was created out of Katsu's desire for vengeance. He is her deepest desire to destroy the ones that created Mordolvia but he is not a lone destructor. He sees those that are weak as not worth his time and does not delight in the screams of mercy but still loves finding a worthy adversary. He will fight to the death simply to find something that can stand on his level. However, unlike Mordolvia, he sees weakness as disgusting and not wort his effort. He carries around a scythe that, to the mind of a twelve year old, could rend a tree in half with but a single swing. A tall muscular man with a black leather trench coat and a Mobster style hat covering his short cropped black hair. A pair of shades cover his eyes, or lack there of. Underneath the coat is a series of straps and buckles that look like a long destroyed insane asylum strait jacket. However, underneath that there is nothing. Nothing but a gaping void to nowhere.
Call forth
B-ranked Fuuinjutsu
This jutsu is pretty much an automatic use not requiring hand seals but instead the altered chakra coming from one of her alternate personalities taking control of the body. It slightly molds the body into several different physical characteristics dependent on the personality that has the helm at that given time. This molding is limited to the bodies limits and cannot push passed what the body could normally do with training. (Sticks to the rules of no stats may be raised higher than three points as well as cannot be lowered bast 1) This one jutsu counts as for five separate jutsu because of the fact it molds her body one of five different ways. the stat changes are as listed below. The time frame that the body can be manipulated as such is limited to the bodies over all experience in doing so. (Based on rank, much like Ikimono transformation. Also, each personality can only be called forth once per thread.)

genin - 1 post
Chuunin - 3 post
Sp. jounin - 5 post
jounin - 7 post
Banin - 9 post
StatsShow
# Ninjutsu: 7 (0)
# Taijutsu: 4 (-3)
# Genjutsu: 10 (+3)
# Stamina: 7 (0)
# Control: 9 (+2)
# Strength: 4 (-3)
# Speed: 5 (-2)
# Wit: 10 (+3)

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Koi's narrow eyes looked the new form down. There was more to this young female that what meets the eyes. Noticing that this form was itching for a fight shows that he was some kind of hatred. He was ither a personality or a soul of someone else. Koi yawned. "I take it your not Katsu? So who are you?" she spoke clearly, she didn't want to make any mistakes with a hasty person.
Koi looked the man up and down as she waited for her answer. His eyes were creepy but she has seen worse. Koi slammed her blade into the ground once more. She stated to unzip her trench coat. As she did so she removed the leather and tossed it aside. She stood before the man . "Well, what is your name?" she asked once more.

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:22 pm

Katsu was within the mind fuming over the ignorance of her fathers statement and thus closed off the outside world. She even allowed Auria and them free reign of her mind as she grumbled and muttered to herself in the open fields. Gisella followed her and chased after the butterflies as she wandered through the labyrinth of the mind with many separate rooms. Watching the feral girl have fun calmed her nerves as she bent over to meet the girl on her level.

"It would seem nothing can get to you sis. I wonder if you could get me to stay mad at anything for long. It just seems your freedom can do nothing but relax someone." With that Katsu let out a chuckle and moved through the field racing the feral girl.

Auria was watching to make sure Kataki did nothing to dangerous. It was still Katsu's body even though he had formed it to fit himself. She would keep as a constant vigil, making sure he did nothing to get Katsu hurt to bad. He may need the fight, but there had to be limits. As she kept her vigil Auria also kept an ear open. She did not want Neltharion making an appearance as well.

Neltharion had been in his corner of the maze working on his own things. The tension within the corridors could only mean a fight was about to happen. He needed to make sure his sister was not hurt to bad in the coming battle and would step in if needed. Nel lurked in the shadows with his angelic wings in full plum as he watched the fight progress. It was Kataki at the helm and he was fighting against a woman with a large blade. She did not seem weak and he could see why the blood thirsty Kataki wanted to fight her.

"Hay Auria, it seems like Kataki has a match. Mind if I help you make sure that he doesn't mess up her body too bad?" His voice was calm and powerful. He seemed to have come from a kind of meditation. "We may need to step in on this one. She does seem rather strong." Nel leaned on a doorway as he nodded. This one could be an interesting watch.

Kataki grinned at the woman's gesture. She was no fool, nor should he treat her as one. In fact, after this fight, perhaps this woman would be willing to join their little family. Provided she proved strong enough. Manners were in order and he would not let her down.

"That quick wit of yours serves you well. Indeed I am not Katsu, Allow me to make the formal introductions. I am Kataki, uncle of Katsu. I extend a formal challenge out to you woman. Do you accept or decline?" Kataki's voice was forceful and sinister. It was clear he anticipated the coming events with great joy.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Koi smirked, it seemed that even if she declined he would still insist. Looked at the sun, it was late afternoon. The sun was not at its prime, which gave Koi the advantage. "I am curious" she said as she looked at the man. She placed her left hand on the handle of the blade, slightly leaning on it.

At this time she bowed her head accepting the challenge. As she bowed her tightened her hand on the handle, preparing to block any attack this strange man will throw at her. She wanted to test a few theories about this Katsu and her new friend.

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:15 pm

At last, the fight was ready to begin. Kitaki allowed a deadly smirk to pierce his lips as he did a single hand seal. With that he caused a group of leaves to spin around the woman and held still. A demonic laughter filled the air as he through his head back in pure lust filled joy. His face dropped the glasses and left the hollow sockets fully exposed to her sight. Kataki was going to enjoy this all to much.

Auria new exactly what he had done, but could do nothing to stop him. Its not like hes doing anything to hurt anyone yet. It was only an illusion..... Even if it was a particularly bad one. She only hoped the woman didn't get hurt or hurt her daughter's body too bad. And she hoped Kataki would keep his wits about him.

Nel walked up to her and placed a hand on her shoulder. This was not the first time Kataki had fought and he was always careful with Katsu's body. He never let anything happen to his niece regardless of the situation. Kataki was guilty of many things, but recklessness was not one of them.
OOCShow

Gonna tone down the internal mind thing a bit for the fight. I would get distracting.

*Magen • Narakumi no Jutsu [Demonic Illusion • Hell Viewing Technique]
C-Ranked Genjutsu
Narakumi no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a horrifying vision. The ninja will use the serpent hand seal to cause a circle of leaves to spin and envelop the target and then fall away. Once cast the world will appear normal to the target until they see the illusion

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:27 am

Koi's narrow eyes looked around. She noticed something odd, for a moment she say a hand seal and than now nothing. She heard an evil laugh and turned around, there she saw something demonic. She closed her eyes and smirked, "I see how this game is going to be played."
Koi than formed seveal hand signs, "Koyuki" she spoke lowly. Koi slamed her palm to the ground. Underneath her left hand a frost circle appeared. The weather than started to snow. She than did several hand seals "Ooyuki". She smiled as she did so, but she wasn't finished. She had a plan, she wanted to test something. She than took in a deep breath and formed some more hand signs, "Koukan" The sky started to turn dark and it became extremely cold. Than she lifted her index finger of her right hand and said "Now, lets see if you can with stand the cold" After saying this, Koi formed several more hand seals and placed her left palm in the center of her chest. "Itteiondo no Jutsu." Koi than opened her eyes to confront the demon once more. "Oh how i love the snow" she spoke with a sly smile.

SpoilerShow
~Koyuki [Light Snow]
D-Rank Ninjutsu
This technique is utilized using the ice element. Upon its activation, the user will be able to make moisture in the air into light snow, that falls over a radius of fifteen feet (15) around the user's current position. This snow will fall for five (5) posts.

~Ooyuki [Heavy Snow]
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: ~Koyuki [Light Snow]
This technique is utilized using the ice element. Upon its activation, the user will be able to make moisture in the air into heavy snowfall, that falls over a radius of twenty five (25) feet around the user's current position. This snow will fall for five (5) posts.

~Koukan[Arrival of the Winter]
A-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: ~Ooyuki [Heavy Snow]
An advanced form of elemental manipulation, the Koukan jutsu allows the clan member to, in essence, manipulate the weather and temperature around him to give him an advantage in battle. The Aisu member, utilizing a rather intricate form of their bloodline, will cool a large quantity of the air around them (causing a severe temperature drop (below 22 °F)), saturating the air in the atmosphere. Once this is done, clouds will form, and the water will then condense, causing a heavy amount of precipitation, which is then further manipulated into a rainstorm, hailstorm, or blizzard. It it important to know that for this jutsu to be done successfully, there must be a good amount of moisture in the air (i.e: I this is done in a desert, it'll fail) This jutsu, because of the detailed steps it is done in, is broken down into the following:
• 1st Post: Heavy temperature drop
• 2nd Post: Waters begin freezing; Light Precipitation
• 3rd Post: Heavy Precipitation
• 4th Post: Full Blown Weather-Storm

~Itteiondo no Jutsu [Euthermia Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After a number of years of using their bloodline, the Aisu developed a method to keep their bodily temperature at the regular temperature for a human (98.2 °F ±1.3 °F) despite the temperature of the environment. This allows them to use their Hyouton jutsu without them having any detrimental effects on themselves.

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Two pairs of eyes watched from a distance. They were patient and waiting as they saw the fight unfold. Yaku had traveled some distance to locate the Aisu, but it was only by lovely luck that he had came across an Ikimono. It's jade green scales glistened in the sun and its vibrant features struck out as plain as he could see. Coincidence was a very prominent attribute of his and he thanked his luck. It was fate that they were all here and the creeping wind verified his beliefs.

The stoic and cold face of Yaku leaned forward as he sat on his branch. He would not make a move until they had tired themselves out. He had no reason to intrude and the missing nin smiled at that idea. He wanted to see what they could do anyways. They were both A-Class mns and his fingers tapped anxiously against his cloak. As always, his cowl covered his face.

Koi the Aisu had been in the Kirigakure Bingo Book and he had tracked her down to this very own spot. Time had gave him no mercy and change needed muscle. He had came to recruit her, but the unforeseen events had momentarily paused his actions. He was curious and this battle would prove useful towards Lala. She had not said a word since they had arrived and Yaku offered a quick glance towards her.

She will be so beautiful..

Behind him was the eyes of a young girl. A follower to his cause and weak at first sight, but steadfully growing as Yaku took her under his wing. She had so much to learn and this was one of the first steps of self realization.

OOC: Bringing Check for the ride

S-Rank Missing NinKirigakure • Missions: S:1 A:5 B:11 C:1 D:1
| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

MusouKidouSeidouShinbouRanbou

Checkmate

Papillomavirus

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:05 am

The young girl sat crouched on a tree limb a few feet behind her master, Yaku. Yes, she had a master. She had not planned on having a master this soon after fleeing from her village, but she didn’t find him, he found her. She had had a run in with some very bad luck in a town in the Rock country. She had gotten herself cornered in an alley with naught but her last reserves of energy and chakra. Just when all hope was lost, and she had given in to the fact that she would die, Yaku showed up. He had rescued her from certain death, or worse, and had brought her unconscious form back to his camp. When she awoke, he fed her, comforted her, and gave her a reason to go on.

At first, Lala had resented the prospect of being indebted to someone. It had frightened her. But after only a few hours with Yaku she knew that that was her purpose. It was what she had been missing. Once she left the village it had all been about her. She hated the idea of being so selfish, but now she could help someone, if not many people. She liked being wanted; being needed. This man who called himself Yaku helped the young girl to forget her resentment toward her family, her village, and… a certain someone who had ripped her heart out and fed it to the dogs.

As the scene unfurled, Lala was amazed to see that one of the ninja that Yaku was after was a lizard woman – or something that resembled one. She had shiny green scales that glittered in the afternoon sun, and also had a tail. The second ninja looked much more normal, but wielded a humungous sword.

Lala regarded her own weapons and skills and realized that if she was going to be anything in this world, she would have to be special. She would have to develop a fighting style that was unique to her: a style that would cause her opponents to think twice before engaging her, and if they chose to fight, a style that would quickly make them regret such a decision.

As Lala watched, she was amazed to see that the lizard woman had transformed into a normal human with a scythe. She could only stare in wonder. This was what A-rank ninja were capable of. She continued to watch, unable to avert her gaze. The demonstration of such power was riveting, and the fight had barely begun.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Papillomavirus

Post by Niro » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:42 am

Yes, this was what A-rank missing ninja were like. Powerful, deadly, and in some cases, very, very unique. Licht was henged into the branch Yaku was crouching on and found Yaku to be very light. This was because of the chakra that ran through every person's body and allowed them super human feats. With a pop, the "branch" disappeared and Yaku would find the blunt end of a kunai in his anus.

"Told you you'd get a steel pole shoved up your ass." He mumbled out before appearing on the tree branch next to Lala.

"Hi, Licht. Nice ta' meet you." He said with a small smile and a wave. He looked back to the fight, recognizing the genjutsu previously used. Now it started to snow, the other person was probably an Aisu. The other one his eyes narrowed and if close enough, like within two inches, you cold feel the temperature around him drop.

The other he wanted to rip apart. It was an Ikimono. THEY were the reason he was out here, in the wild planning something with people no one else would do. He wanted to rip her arms off, slowly cut into her body and rip off her tail oh so slowly. Senshou could feel how his normally care free master had changed and with a bonk on the head, returned him to normal.

"Licht-samaaaa, stop thinking like that! Shame on you!" Senshou whispered out from his spot on Licht's back.

"B-bu-"

"No, no buts! Stop!"

"Fine.." Licht sighed out. His soft spot for children was the only thing preventing him from throwing Senshou off his back and letting him crawl his way back up the tree.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:29 pm

OOC: -_-

Luckily, Licht had only been messing with a small illusion that Yaku had created. Licht seemed to have no idea and Yaku smiled. So inexperienced and weak. Yaku continued to sit on his branch peacefully as Licht messed around with nothing, but air.

| Nin: 10 | Tai: 12 | Gen: 10 | Sta: 14 | Con: 12 | Str: 13 | Spe: 15 | Wit: 12 |

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Papillomavirus

Post by Niro » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm

OOC: You obviously have no grasp of fun -_-

IC: Because of Yaku completely bsing that it didn't happen as he had no idea that Licht was there and therefore had no reason for the illusion to be there. Fool.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Checkmate

Papillomavirus

Post by Checkmate » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:51 pm

At the sight of this ninja, who Lala had assumed to be a branch, Lala had to fight back a yelp of fright. She once again scolded herself for not being more aware of her surroundings. If he had had a killing intent, she would be dead right now. She had to be more careful in the future.

Yaku and he seemed to know each other. May be they were on a team together at one point or something. She didn’t know, but at least he wasn’t going to try and kill her. For that, she counted her blessings.

Yaku didn’t seem to care about this new presence, but Lala was not nearly as trusting. This character seemed unstable. He popped out of nowhere to play a prank on an A-rank missing ninja who could have probably dispatched him had he wished it.

After watching this man for a good fifteen seconds, Lala determined that he would not be a threat, and continued to watch the fight.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:09 pm

Occ: Why the hell are you guys in my thread ;) Still wating for Katsu's move

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Kataki laughed with sick glee as the playing field shifted to a dark and cold state. The snow began to fall and the air became cold and bitter. He knew he could not last for extremely long within Katsu's body with the temperature so low. She was a cold blooded creature and needed to be warmed by the sun, and the cold would kill her if left too long.

He was lucky to find that the woman was none to bright as she turned to face the illusionary demon. She would fight that thing while his power was unleashed behind her. If she was as pathetic as the rest, this would be over in a few short seconds. If she proved to be a fight worth having, this is going to take some time. Time was not on his side.

From the corner of his eye he noticed people in a tree. They did not seem to be aiming anything directly at him but they were still there. It would be a short time before they did anything. If needed he would take the fight to another, more suitable, place. As of now, he needed to deal with the whore in front of him.

The illusion was set and ready to move. He caused the demon to swing a giant blade directed at the woman. The blade was meant to force her into a prone state as he became a blazing monster. A flaming whip cracked in the air directly above her seemed to create an arc of flames. It moved closer tot he woman as the blade swung back and forth. If she were to block it he would withdraw slightly and keep coming.

Kataki himself moved in with his scythe blade raised. He would arc the scythe directly at her legs with the bladed end to far out to cut. He wanted to get her on the ground then torment his victems. If she turned out to be strong, he would give her a more noble fight.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:13 pm

Koi's smiled widen when she saw it began to snow. It was only a matter of time before she will see her thorey come alive. She heard the laugh once more, she looked around. Only seeing the demonic beast, She was confused. She than started to think, what caused this beast to show. She saw the man do a handseal and than boom here is this nasty bastard infront of her.

As she pondered the situation, she notice the beast making his move. Apparently he didn't like to wait. Which didn't bother the Aisu woman at all. Koi's left hand pulled the blade from the ground. She jumped back to avoid the demons. As Koi placed her blade infront of her to stop the snow splash, she started to look around. Feeling something was wrong she jumped to the side and swung her blade defensively around.

"This is a gengutsu" Koi than reached into her side pouch and pulled out a kunai, throwing it towards the beast. She watched as it just went through him. Knodding her head she took another kunai from her pouch and slammed it into her right leg. The pain shot through the ice welder as if her spine was being froze. She closed her eyes as she cooped with the pain. Knowing that distracting the mind was the best way to deal with such trickery.

Taking in a deep breath, Koi opened her eyes. Standing where the illusion once was. Is her enemy, the one she was here to fight. Koi ignoring her wound stood straight, she point her blade at the man.
"Mind tricks wont work here. And just by curiousity, have you figured out my name?"

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Hmm... that was impressive.

Yaku continued to watch, slightly amused as the Aisu jabbed a Kunai right into her leg. Such recklessness, but ruthless traits were admirable. In a fight such as this, every second counted and hesitation couldn't be welcomed. If Yaku hadn't known already, he would of even guessed she might of been a Fushinkou by her lack of attachment to pain.

Some ninja had been forced to endure and Yaku waited silently as he studied the two. It was these type of moments that Yaku really enjoyed. He could only hope that Licht and Lala were having as much interest as he was.

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:37 am

Kataki laughed once more but this time it was not his stereotypical demonic laugh. This one was a laugh that came from pure joy of the hunt. This woman was providing the fight he was wanting so badly. The snow was cutting deep into the body but his blood lust was driving him on. He would continue this fight until one of them lie dead.

Kataki made to make another quick set of hand seals ignoring the words the woman spoke. This was a fight and talking had no place in a fight. He wanted this to continue forever. A person that saw passed his illusions and even was willing to cause self harm simply to break through them. With a laugh of pure malice filled joy he made a set of hand seals and was prepping for another onslaught of monsters.

Auria was watching and saw Kataki's joy in the fight, but this was not to happen. They needed to stop the fight now. The snow was going to freeze the girl in her tracks and then kill her if they did not get out of there now. "Neltharion, help me get him back. We need to get Katsu out of here. The cold will cut deep into her and freeze her till she dies."

She moved fast, it would not be easy to drag Kataki back form a fight such as this but it must be done. If nothing else him and Nel would have it out somewhere but this was a deadly instance. "Yes ma'am" Neltharion went and rounded up Russle and the two girls readying them for the news. If Kataki would not see reason then they needed to put him out. He was not a brash one though. Logic was his strong point.

Katsu and Gisella were already on their way. Katsu could feel the chill in her mental form as it bit into her with the force of a gale force wind chilled from the arctics. Tears coming down her cheeks she was already forcing herself to push on with everything she has. It was not long before she collapsed in a heap of pain from the cold. Gisella had to drag her to the others because of the komodo girl's weakness. "C...c....c....col...cold, so cold."

Gisella tried her best to warm the girl with her own body but the small feline girl was little use. Yowling to the hatred of her sister's pain she stood by and pressed against her with all she could. It was all the animal's mind could think of to do. If only she had a coat of fur to help warm her sister, but alas she did not. With all her efforts focused on simply keeping the girl warm she could only yowl her displeasure.

"We need to get him down from their fast else the lass is done for. I'll go first and see if I can't bring him to his senses." Russle was not unused to the man's lust for battle. In the past he had proved that it was his drive for battle that made him so useful. But it was also his wisdom that made him invaluable. As he stepped forward the cold began to bite into him as well. It was bad, this would need to be fast.

He got to Kataki who was in control of the body and placed a hand on his shoulder. The vision of the dwarf came visible in the man's hollow sockets over his shoulder. His grin faded as he noticed what was happening. That was when the cold began to set into the man as well. The body of his niece could not handle the cold at all. In fact, it was becoming intolerably painful by the second. As he watched he noticed Russle was feeling the cold as well.

Kataki's own form began to shiver as he noticed what was happening. The body was quickly freezing in place. The joints had become stiff and painful. Katsu herself was probably in the confines of the maze huddled in pain. No wonder too, the pain of the frost was beginning to cripple him as well. He looked back into the mind to see the others standing barley on their last legs.

Auria was devistated by the cold. Her pride could only hold her for so long before she eventually fell to the pain. With Auria fallen Russle rushed to her. The cold was beginning to take its toll on him as well. They all felt the crippling pain of the body. Slowly, he too collapsed under the pressure of the pain. He attempted to drag himself over to Auria but faded from consciousness in her mind.

Gisella Yowled and hissed in pain as she focused everything she had on fending the cold away from her now crying and tortured sister. She was in shock at the torment that was going through her body now. It was the best she could to to fade into oblivion with her body wrapped around her sister's. The feral girl's eyes shut in agony as she went ridged against the cold.

Neltharion and Kataki held their footing and watched as the others fell to the crushing pain they all felt. Kataki left he helm and the body stood stiff in the cold. Neltharion could not take the reigns of the body as Kataki had intended. He was frozen in his place. It was all Nel could do to simply remain standing. Kataki once more regained the helm and put away the scythe. It was only his hope to escape.

He attempted to run from the cold but the joints were frozen. He collapsed with the first step and went to the ground. Mentally he was struggling with the body but physically he could not even move. the only thing he could do is wrap the body in the cloak and hope for the best. His niece's life was in danger from this freezing cold and there was nothing he could do about it. Slowly he to passed into oblivion from the pain.

Katsu was still around and crying in tormented agony from the freezing cold. but the rest were already gone. She did not understand why they lay collapsed and she could still see. The chilling bite was enough to force her to crawl to regain control of her body. It became apparent to her then. They had all provided what they could to her to help her stay against the cold. That was when she heard the most feared sound in all her darkest nightmares.

"Katsu, I can save you from this fate. You need only open the gate." The voice came from the darkest corners of her mind, winding its way around the corridors of her mind. The monster was wanting to be free from his prison and this was a hook he could latch onto. "Open the gate Katsu. I can free you from your pain."

Katsu hurdled in her cloak and struggled against the cold as well as the monster inside. The simple words of the demon brought unfathomable agony to her. She could only huddle in the snow as the words invaded her mind. The cold biting into her from every direction. Her original form retaken and the cloak her only safeguard against the painful snows she huddled within, Crying, hoping to survive.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:29 am

Koi watched on as ther justu finally took its affect. Still standing she began to walk towards the man in the cloak. Her idea worked, "So this body is not your own. But the lizard girls." She than stopped at the side of the cloak. She slammed her giant blade down next to the wrapped body.

"So interesting, I bet your not the only one in that body. And I wonder if they all are freezing." She than placed her hand on the cloak. "I could end this, but since I don't like being disturbed and since you were so hasty. You must be punished."
Koi than stood up and took her blade into her left and, lifting it up. She aimed towards the middle of the cloak. She than slammed it down, which would be the killing blow for the ikimono girl.

"By the way, I am Aisu, Koi"

As Koi did the final blow, the storm started to rage.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Papillomavirus

Post by Niro » Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:42 pm

With a poof, the sword of Koi Aisu was stopped. In front of her was Licht, hood pulled down and a scowl on his face. In his hand and stopping the attack was his own blade. He threw his free hand at her chest, electricity dancing from his hand into her body. The result? Paralysis. From what? One of his new jutsu. It changed the chakra in his hand into electricity and completely fucked over the opponent's nervous system. In short? She couldn't move. He kicked at her knees, hoping to make her fall.

[OOC: Blugglessss this is just a social, so just follow along, K? Please?]

He turned around and sheathed his sword. He looked down at the girl with distaste and anger smoldering his eyes. His normally electric blue eyes took on the look of blue steel.

"Ikimonos are what cursed me to live as a missing ninja. I could probably go back to Kumogakure but I won't. This is my act of redemption for killing two of your former clansmen, don't fuck it over." Licht grabbed her by the arms and onto his back with a fireman's carry, using another shunshin to appear at the base of the tree he was previously in. Senshou hopped from Licht's back and next to the girl, performing his sun jutsu and warming the girl.

Licht meanwhile looked up to Yaku and Lala. Damn, he was getting soft. He slowly looked back to Koi and turned back.

"I saved yourself, Ikimono. Do not expect me to do it twice without good reason." With that he turned back to Koi, hand resting on the hilt on his blade. This girl, woman, whatever was his prey because of what she was born as. He would be the one to kill her, not some random Aisu.
SpoilerShow
x2*Shunshin no Jutsu [Body Flicker Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The ninja will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the ninja will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.

~Hi (Sun Jutsu)
E-Ranked Ninjutsu

The clan member starts the jutsu off by making one handseal. It is a simple jutsu that when activated it creates a floating ball of light to brighten their surroundings. It can potentially to distract opponents.

*Ranshinshou [Chaotic Mental Collision]
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
Ranshinshou is a Ninjutsu technique used by Medical-nin. Changing the chakra in their hand into an electricity, the user can create an electric field to disrupt their targets nervous system. Because the brain and body communicate using electrical impulses, the user can use the field to disrupt their targets ability to move. What results is commands to move one body part being relayed to another, making it near impossible for them to move unless they have high skill and understanding of the body.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:49 pm

Yaku's eyes hardened as the battle took a sharp turn. Battles between shinobi wern't as long as some were led to believe. One false move or miscalculation could get yourself killed. He sighed softly and hopped off the branch and onto the ground. The ikimono had been brash and abrupt, hasty to fight, but unsure of the consequences. She was lucky that Licht had been there. Dead missing nin were no use to him and he slowly enclosed in on the scene. The whole area was hectic with high class shinobi and Yaku couldn't help but chuckle.

"I think we all have enough trouble with our own villages"
Yaku said as he waved his hand at the previous fight. These moments were always awkward and Yaku signaled for Licht to let go. He felt slightly irritated with himself for not impeding sooner. Resorting to chakra like this was not the best introduction, but he would have to make do.

"It's very rare to bump into this many missing nin"
Yaku continued as he cocked a slight smile. There had to be nearly four A-class criminals in this forest at once and Yaku couldn't help but appreciate that simple fact. This scene was testament towards the missing nins will to gather. Humans were restless and always adapting.

"I'm sorry to introduce myself in this type of situation, Koi"
Yaku said as he pointed towards the brewing storm of snow. It was the last remnants of the battle and Yaku was relieved that he had worn his large blue cloak. "But call me Yaku Fushinkou..."

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Koi was ready for the blood of the ikimono to freeze to her blade. Instead a nuisance apeared infront of her. Before she could react she was paralyzed, She stood there thinking, What the hell just happened? She than realised that the man that stole her kill was a shinobi that wanted her dead. Koi wanted to smile, a jealous man stole her victum cause he wanted the privlegde to kill her on his own time.

Koi than heard a second voice, God damn it, is this some kind of shindig that I wasn't aware of. After moments, Koi regained control over her body. Turning her head she saw a man in a cloak. "If I known this girl had friends I wouldn't even wasted my time." Koi's narrow eyes moved from the cloaked man to the lizard female, who was struggleing to stay alive. Koi than released her storm, the temperature started to return to normal, and the snow slowly disapeared.

Koi walked over to her trench coat and shook it around. As she did so snow particles feel from the burgany leather. she through it over her right shoulder. Koi than turned and looked at the man that introduced himself as Yaku. She scanned him up and down for a moment and than smirked. She wasn't sure what to make of the situation, here she is bleeding, almost killed their companion, and she is slightly tired from that justsu she performed. If these two attacked her she had know chance. Sighing she walked over to her blade and leaned on it.

"Nice to meet you Yaku, sorry for giving your friend frost bite."

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:37 pm

"Oddly enough... I don't even know her." Yaku answered with a light wink. His cowl was still covering his face and the only thing visible was his two gray eyes that had studied every moment.

"Licht and I..." Yaku pointed to his associate, "..Share the same agenda. It's only coincidence that we bumped into this fight." His eyes thinned and his finger pointed to the nearing Lala that was stirring from the trees, "I had a child with me and letting her watch someone die wasn't on my list today." Yaku continued lightly and casted a quick glance at the child. He didn't care so much really, but it made for a good excuse to change the atmosphere. Lala could take care of herself and to Yaku, death really wasn't that bad. However, the Ikimono possessed something that he wanted.

"Infact, we had only came out here looking for one A rank missing nin, but we bumped into two."
This last line was added with a chuckle and Yaku scratched his head. He wanted to appear as non-threatening as possible.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm

Koi's narrow eyes looked towards the trees. She scanned as she saw a small girl sitting on a branch. "So you have carry-on." Koi said bluntly, she didn't care much for children. Since they easily take the heart and are so innocent. A blood bath would of done the brat good. Of course Koi would think that, her one weakness is a child's love, and since that is the case. She makes it her duty to not get involved. Koi than looked at the man trying to revive the lizard ikimono.

"I guess this was all just a coinsidence." Koi than nodded her head. She griped the blade with her left hand and lifted it out of the ground, placing it on her shoulder with one swoop. "Well I am glad you found what you are looking for, it shouldn't be hard to get her to do what you want. Since she owes you both her life." With that Koi turned on her right heel and headed down the hill. She had know buiness with the two men and their love child.

Even though she was wounded she didn't show it. Pain was like life to her. If she can feel it she was alive. She enjoyed feeling life. She looked up at the clear sky, what a waste of a beautiful day.

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:15 pm

"One second, Koi" Yaku called quietly. He was subtle, but slightly demanding. He was a man that was use to getting his way, but he knew that this type of recruitment required patience. He retreated in the comfort of his cowl.

"When I said one missing nin..." Yaku elaborated softly, "I actually meant you." He felt the scene begin to quiet for a sudden second as if it was sucking the words right out of the air. Yaku could recall the countless times that he had been through this process of recruitment. They were tedious tasks, but he wandered what kind of person this Koi really was. Was she running from something? Was she the aggressive type? Some completely isolated themselves from the world while other just didn't give a damn. Yaku would find out soon enough.

"I looked up your bingo book entry and it brought me here..." Yaku spoke up, his voice was stern now as he pulled her attention towards him. He wanted her to know that finding her hadn't been no easy task, he expressed this in the strength in his voice. "I am no hunter nin, but give me your time... I have a proposition for you. You will be interested at the least"

When the ikimono awoke, Yaku planned to talk to her shortly after.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:35 pm

Koi paused her step, another one eh. She knew what she was going hear. Since she heard it all before. He was going to make her goals come true. He wants her to be in an organization. He wants her talents to suceed in something he can not do on his own. Koi turned her head slighty, where her right narrow eye is looking back at him. The only difference in this man was he knew about her than the previous stooge. Koi lifted her blade slightly and threw it down to the ground. She turned around and leaned on the handle with her left arm. Putting all her body weight on her left side.

"I know what you want. I have heard it all before. You are not the only one who searched me out. And wanted my talents, and the way things has been going on in my life. You wont be the only one, so answer me this. What makes you worth my time?"

The Aisu woman was not one to waste time and dick around. She wanted details, and wanted them fast. While she stood there, she felt her wounds blood flow slow down quite a bit. She knew that her bloodis taking in affect and healing itself. She wasn't worried though. Koi sighed looking up at the sky, it was close to night fall. "By the looks of it, you don't have long before that child starts whining for food." Koi than smirked, she began to strech and play with her mohawk while she waited for Yaku to make her time worth while.

Checkmate

Papillomavirus

Post by Checkmate » Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:27 pm

Everything was happening so fast. Within a few moments, the battle had ended with an attempted killing blow, which had been blocked by the intruder from earlier, who then paralyzed the ice user and flickered back to them with lizard girl in hand. Lala leaped from her spot shortly after Yaku did, and was now standing about a yard behind him and off to the left so that she could still observe the goings on.

She felt so small. Although she was one of the shortest among them, as well as the youngest by far, this was not the cause for her discomfort. Being so young did have a bit to do with it, but the main source was the fact that she was so utterly helpless among these demigods. They were all skilled in their arts, and could snap her like a twig if they felt like it. The feeling of weakness was only bolstered by the fact that one of the ninja among them, the lizard girl, had been defeated so easily. It certainly put her in her place.

Lala was scared to the bone, but she didn’t let it show. Her ever-cold expression was still locked on her face; an opaque mask that successfully hid all of the emotions that would deem her all the weaker among such legends. There was certainly a reason for why there were whole divisions in the ANBU black ops for the hunting of such ninja.

The situation was nothing less than inspirational. Seeing such power around her proved to her that it was possible. She had been having her doubts as to whether or not she would live to become feared the world over. Not that she cared what others thought of her; it was just the need to feel important.

Lala did not at all like the fact that she was being referred to as simply “that child.” It was demeaning, and unnecessary. Not to mention that the rest of the sentence was an outright insult to her lack of physical ability, and was stated under the assumption that she was entirely incapable of doing anything useful. She would have taken it as an insult to her weight, but even she knew that she was nothing close to fat. Another thing she could not stand about the statement was the fact that it insinuated that she was a burden and almost like an infant for Yaku. Maybe she was, but that would all change soon. She would, with Yaku’s help, become an asset to him and his cause. She would become useful.

She resisted the urge to respond to the insult, however, and maintained her composure. Now was not the time to go embarrassing herself and her master.

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:44 pm

"Free me, release me from my prison. I will deliver you from your pain." The serpents words came from the blackness of the maze. They pierced the mind of the girl with a needles ease. Mordolvia was weakening him bonds, he only needed Katsku to drop the final chains from his shell. "You have the key to your salvation. You need only unlock the door."

Katsu was in agony as the words burrowed deep into her mind with the force of a drill. The battle was on two fronts. Her body was racked from the cold pain that filled her to her soul and her mind was being corrupted by a vile monster. But what was the lesser of two evils while both offered death as a payment. One offered death from the cold while the other offered death from a monster.

"free me from my cell, shatter the chains holding me." the words were becoming more threatening and forceful. Freedom was in sight for the beast as he whispered his venom into her mind. He showed her the memories of hatred, the images of demise. Slowly, he brought back the Katsu that left home all those years ago. He would drive her back into the oblivion of insanity, forcing her to remember the pain that she endured.

Katsu was helpless as the visions assaulted her with horrid memories. She could only squirm in agony as the remembrance of her parent's bodies came cascading down on her like a great waterfall. The cold snapped at her bones leaving nothing but pain outside as well as within. Katsu was weak, she had not grown at all in the years sense that day. She was just as helpless now as she was then, and Mordolvia was the only one that could save her from this pain.

She rose to her feet with all the will she could muster and moved for the darkest parts of the labyrinth. the walls closed in as she walked the twisted nether of her mind, moving for the place of his imprisonment. The dark halls and twisting corridors seemed to span forever as she moved, her frozen limbs not giving an inch as she forced them to work. As she walked the pain dulled and the limbs moved, but the chill never left.

In the center of a chamber lined with the skeletons of her passed lay a single body, the body of Katsu. The black scales shined with midnights tones as the monster rest in the center of a seal, chained to the floor, unable to move. The chains around him were shaped as a star. They held place from the ring of steel that created an enormous pentacle. This was the cage of the beast. And she was about to unlock the doors.

"Shatter the chains that hold me and I will deliver you from your suffering." Katsu walked around the seal, shattering the chains one by one. The first chain snapped, allowing the beast his arm. The second freed the monster's leg. The third freed his head. Slowly, one by one, the thing was being released. The final chains rest as he let a demonic and triumphant laugh. He was about to be freed, and this girl was his pawn.

"Katsu, don't! Auria had recovered to find her daughter about to release the monster that, for so long, they had fought to keep locked away. She flung herself at her daughter, latching onto her with a mother's embrace, tears flowing from her eyes. "Katsu, we are not dead and the cold is leaving. Can't you feel it?"

"Aye lass, the chill may not be gone but we are alive and well. Releasing that thing will only guarantee our dooms." Russle came huffing from the corridors as he began to refasten the shackles. Mordolvia hissed and writhed at the dwarf but the chains held him fast. He was powerless now, her family had broken his spell. "Come back to us lass, there are some people I feel you must meet."

Katsu collapsed in her mother's arms with rivers flowing from her eyes. nothing could have made the small girl more happy and strong than the voice of her family. They were alive and well, leaving the monster in his cage. With her family, Katsu left the screaming monster in his cell, sealing the stone chamber of the beast.

Kataki and Neltharion waited for them with Gisella rushing to greet her sister. The feral girl was more than pleased to see her sister return to the world of the light with her mother and father by her side. The beast would remain sealed this day, but the fight was far from over. The body was alive and the family united once more but they needed to deal with the ones that had arrived after the sudden cold.

Katsu reclaimed her body and stood with new found warmth coursing through her veins. She created five clones of herself that each took on the shape of her family in the real world. They greeted the assembled group with eyes of welcome and suspicion. Neltharion stood with his eyes fixed on the assembled group with his wings in full plume. Russle stood with a look of humbled honor as he looked around at them slowly taking in all details. Auria stood with Katsu, supporting her best she could, as Gisella climbed the tree and sat on a branch hissing at the assembled humans. Katsu stood, with an eye of proud confidence. She was with her family and nothing could break her.

"My name is Russle Kornave and it seems me and my family are indebted to you." He addressed the man known as licht, even though he knew not a name, with dignity and pride then extended the comment out to the hooded figure. "you have my word of honor that I will repay my debt to you." Russle dropped to one knee and lowered his eyes. It was a rare sign of respect that few have ever witnessed.

"Without you my daughter's life and mind would be dead now. We all owe you much and we do not leave our debts unpaid." Auria nodded to the two with a look of a woman admitting power. She had dignitty and pride but grace and elegance around her form. "Forgive my manners, I aam Auria Sparrowsong, mother of Katsu Ikimono, Gisella, and Neltharion, sister of Kataki, and wife of Russle kornave. I offer you my deepest thanks for the life of my family."

Neltharion stood with his wings in full plume as he addressed them in a respectful, yet resenting, voice. It was clear he did not like the situation but he would not smudge the face of his family. "It would seem I owe you. Like them I will repay my debt, but do not expect me to be your slave."

Kataki was last to speak as he looked over at the woman first and moved slowly towards her. His non-existent eyes never once dropped from hers as he moved with grace and an obvious air of dark wisdom. His face was something of a mix of joy and humbled pride. "It would seem that our fight will be postponed for the time being. I wonder how long before we may finish our duel."

Katsu herself was in the back of the group looking around at them. She was brave in this but needed to get a feel for these people before she spoke up. If any one of them turned out to be an monster in a mans clothing, she would be out of there in a heartbeat.
JUTSUShow
Henge, Bunshin

She used this to create "bodies" for her family and they are actually there. so the people talking to you are indeed the family in bunshin bodies.

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:24 pm

Yaku smiled.

So she was one of these type.

"Worth your time?" Yaku repeated the question. He had heard the same exact queries over and over. These wern't always answers that he could give, but answers that he could imply. The answer was really something that Koi was going to have to answer herself. "Koi I can sometimes be a patronizing man, but ignore this. I am probably in the same situation as you actually. If this organization isn't tempting, I can understand why."

The Ikimono seemed to have woke up and was already talking to Licht. This was far past him and he ignored the shadow clones, Yaku didn't seem too concerned and offered only a quick glance before reasserting his attention.

"We are in the middle of a forest... moving from place to place." Yaku's eyes hardened as his gray eyes slowly looked right into her own. He waved to what was around them. This was the epitome of the missing nins... alone in the middle of no where. It was almost the same story for each one. "I cant promise you success, Koi, but I can promise you a purpose, a goal, and a change."

The missing nin were gathering, one step at a time. Yaku didn't know exactly what propelled each one, but behind every face... was a different reason. Yaku would change this.

"Do not get confused however. This organization isn't the ambitions of a single individual."
Yaku was no longer looking into her eyes, but pulling slightly away. He looked from Lala, to the ikimono, to Licht, and finally back to Koi. "This is the ambition of every missing nin. Each one joins under a different reason, but it is under this experience... they realize more about themselves and what they truly want. You don't have to stay Koi... you can check it out and leave, but I want you to answer your question for yourself. I can't tell you if it is worth while, but you are going to have to give it a try to find out...."

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:04 am

Koi listened, for that is what she was good at. She was good at observing body language and people telling the truth. For some reason she admired this man, he did not beg or lower himself to nothing in her eyes. He was being very reasonible. As she listened, she couldn't help but notice the ikimono wakening. She knew that this girl, with different people in her head will be given the same offer. Would Koi take the offer knowing that this ikimono female will try to retaliate. Koi than smiled, the thought of the girl trying to get revenge made Koi feel laughter inside.

Koi than drew her attention back to Yaku, "Show me your face, I would like to see the man who is offering me such an offer." Koi was right, it was easier to read facial movements. If he looked like a crazed man, with missing eyes and a buck tooth. Than she would walk away and pity anyone who would join his crusade. Since he would only lead death and waste everyones and her time.

Koi knew this man didn't care about her goals, and was not going to promise such things. Which was a good thing, cause Koi doesn't believe in such things. Esspecially after her last organization leader abanden her and her "comrades".(not saying it just ... using quotes)

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:08 pm

This was not the question Yaku expected or wanted. It was sudden and out of place, but a part of him understood. Humans were curious and eager from what he acknowledged. They always wanted to know the unknown and Yaku was no different. Mystery created fear and confusion. It led to misinterpretation and it always varied with each person he met. They always felt something different, but Yaku enjoyed his secrecy. This was not an easy question for Yaku and he glanced quickly to Licht. Not even his partner had dared ask him that, but Yaku waved all of these thoughts off.

"That's fine..."
Yaku breathed lightly as his hand tugged at the neck of his cowl. With one instant movement, the robe came down to reveal Yaku's true face. He was still human after all.

Behind the secrecy of the cowl, was a stoic and solid demeanor. Two gray eyes watched passively back at Koi as his robes finally came off. These were the branded traits of the Fushinkou clan. Yaku was their creation and it had made him into a calculating and defined shinobi. As Koi saw his face, she would see a constant serious expression that had been hardened through experiment and lesson.

"Heh... I don't do this often
" Yaku said with a slight wink, friendly but still remaining that passive and stoic look. It was almost as if he was 'trying' to look normal, but his Fushinkou traits had pushed him apart from the rest.

Bluggles

Papillomavirus

Post by Bluggles » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:43 pm

Koi's narrow eyes, widen slightly. She has never seen anything like it, he had no expression. It was just the same, except for the attempted wink. Koi couldn't help but give a slight smile. She has found her victum, someone who is difficult to crack, someone who doesnt show emotion. Oh how her victory would taste if she broke him down. She than looked over to the child who walked up, in an anbu mask. How interesting is this, she thought.

Koi than looked down at the ground. She waited for a few moments to make up her mind. Should she join another organization? Would she be wasteing her time? Is this man really worth her time? She than smiled as all the answers were the same. It wasn't like she had anywhere to be, and at least she would have some fun. She than looked back up at Yaku, her narrow green eyes looking at his grey eyes. She nodded, she was going to join this shuraid.

"I suppose I can follow along." She than winked back at Yaku, Ooo this is going to be enjoyible. With that Koi stood up straight, streching once more, showing off her body and than yawned.

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

Papillomavirus

Post by Niro » Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:41 am

"Whatever." Licht sighed out at the now large amount of people around them all. He turned on his heel and stalked back to the tree, walking up it and sitting back upon the branch. Damn furries and their freaky ass abilities.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Yaku Fushinkou

Papillomavirus

Post by Yaku Fushinkou » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 pm

Yaku's mouth slowly thinned into a slight smile. The group was growing and he casted a quick glance at Licht. Her name was Aisu Koi that hailed from the same village as him. From his speculation, she was abrupt, ruthless, and enjoyed battle. She would prove useful and exactly what he needed.

"I'm glad to hear it..." Yaku breathed in relief. He still hadn't found out what propelled her to join, but he was impressed. The group of missing nin were no longer on the run and he looked to each one. His cowl was still off and this may of been their only chance to get a good look of the man before them.

"How about you?"
Yaku asked as he turned his attention to Ikimono, "If you heard the same words to Koi, I repeat them to you. What do they call you?" It seemed that the Ikimono owed him her life as well. Licht seemed displeased of the whole situation, but Yaku wandered if the girl was interested.

OOC: Sorry, but can you finish this up, chis. A lot of people are waiting on me. Send this in for social report if you can. =(

Das Kirb

Papillomavirus

Post by Das Kirb » Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 pm

The family looked slightly insulted at being completely brushed off by the group. It was more than enough to make Neltharion's wings lose more than half of its feathering and stand as torn and shredded. Kataki smirked an evil grin and returned to Katsu's body. Unlike most of the others he knew this kind of treatment well and what it meant. Auria and Russle returned but the did not speak nor desire to be spoken to. Gisella was only held back from attacking by Katsu calling her back to the body.

"I have no choice do I, I owe you my life and if I don't repay that I would lose my honor. Katsu Ikimono stands by your side sir."

Return to “Other Countries”