[Graded]Wild Times

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Licht sat on the right side of a fire, prodding the logs as he waited for Fusae to return from whatever. Senshou was leaning on him, his eyes closed and his body and mind both fast asleep.

They were in the wilderness, heading for Rock Country. The last place they had been was medium sized village where Licht had bought both him and Fusae new kimonos and Senshou had been nabbed and abducted. They had rescued the brat but new things had happened and Licht smiled in remembrance.

The tall, blond man lay down on his old brown traveling cloak as he awaited his other companion and apprentice. He started to hum a low tune that eventually got higher and low through the course of time. Licht yawned as he withdrew a shuriken and spun it around on his finger, waiting.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam
Tatsuo [color=#940839][b]IwaTsuchikageTeam 18 Jousai
Kinomichi [color=limegreen][b]IwaBanninJousai
Kotetsu [color=slategray][b]IwaGeninTeam 7
Ashura [color=coral][b]SunaGenin
Sai [color=#FF14A1][b]Kiri - MND-Rank
Yamato [color=#C71585][b]KiriA-Rank

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 pm

Fusae's eyes blinked open, immediately adjusting to the moonlight flooding through the thin trees. Apparently, she had dozed off, and it took her a few seconds to remember where she was. She looked down at the kunai clutched in her hand, then it hit her. She had been looking for something to eat: rabbits, foxes, anything, but had fell asleep as she waited for game to pass by.

A little annoyed at being empty handed, she pocketed her weapon and headed back to camp. She was still a bit disoriented, and took a few wrong turns before she finally saw the firelight flickering several feet away. She stumbled through the bushes until Licht and Senshou were visible.

With a groan, she across from Licht, throwing a small twig into the fire. She didn't say anything, and didn't even look up to say hello.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:04 pm

"Hello to you too, princess." Licht yawned as he waved at her and curled up on his side, knocking Senshou over. The kid landed on his side and let out a loud snore. Licht smiled sleepily before sitting up and yawning.

"Nothing huh? That's fine." Licht mumbled as he moved one scroll from side as he tossed the shuriken into the ground next to him. He undid a bit of the scroll and two boxes of pocky poofed from the scroll. He tossed the box onto her lap before opening his own box and nibbling on a biscuit stick covered in chocolate.

"Y'know, I got molested the other day."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:17 pm

She grumbled when he commented on her lack of food. She would have told him off, but she wasn't even in the mood for that. The girl lifted her eyes curiously when Licht took out a scroll, and nearly began to drool when the pocky landed in her lap. Oh Kami, pocky yessss!!!" Gleefully, she snapped open the little box, grabbing three pocky in her hand and chomping on them. Suddenly, Fusae was in a much better mood.

That is, of course, until Licht mentioned something about being molested. She looked up at him, fury dancing behind her eyes. "Who touched you? Do I need to burn their eyes into oblivion? I'll do so gladly."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Licht grinned on the inside but grimaced on the outside. He looked down and sighed. "Katsu's "sister," Gisella. She was rubbing up on me and kept staring at me. I felt like I was being undressed by her eyes." He mumbled out as he shoved some more pocky in his mouth.

"No need to go around burning out, she'd probably jump behind me and use me as a shield. You'd blind me that way..." Licht shrugged it off as he continued to shove pocky in his mouth.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:33 pm

Her cheeks flushed with a bit of rage. Damn that Katsu. Weird dragon chicks and her crumbling family. Now there was another reason no dislike the girl. "I swear, if that girl touches you in any way that I deem inappropriate..." She let the sentence trail off so Licht could use his imagination. Fusae stuffed more pocky in her mouth, chewing with an enraged expression on her face.

No one would be doing any Licht-undressing but her.

"Well, I played some blackjack with these two guys and..." She stopped midsentence, a pocky hanging from her mouth. She'd just remembered. She'd won the game, but...she'd somehow woken up, curled on the side of the hill. Frantic, she crawled over to her bag on the other side of the fire, pulling out her change purse. It was empty. Her eyes wide now, she opened up her leg pouch; she hadn't noticed earlier, but she was now short two kunai. "Those bastards..."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Licht saw Fusae's cheeks redden in the firelight and smiled. Ah, how he loved how she protected him. "She already has..." He mumbled as swallowed more of the snack and he grinned inwardly as she ate the snack with rage.

"What happened? Are you ok?" Licht asked worried as he saw her searching her purse and her leg pouch. Was she robbed? "Hey, were you robbed? By who?" He asked with a bit of venom in his voice, ready to shove a Chidori or one of it's variants up their ass or asses.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:15 pm

Fusae's shoulders sunk. The anger drained from her body, replaced by disappointment. She was upset. She had completely forgotten about the blackjack game, so it had just occured to her that she had never received her winnings, however minuscule it may have been. "They didn't take much but..." But they'd taken the little bit of money she had. Luckily, she gave back the large wad of cash to Licht before he left, so there was nothing to worry about that.

But the men, she didn't know which, had taken the liberty of stealing a couple of her kunai. She could always get more, but the fact of the matter was, they stole from her. Fusae felt uneasy; why couldn't she remember what had happened? "Yeah, um..." She racked her mind, trying to remember their faces.

"One was a card player, really sketchy, named Spade. The other guy never really showed his face, since he wore this cloak. That guy said his name was Yaku..."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm

"I'm going to fuckin' kill him!" Licht roared as he jumped to his feet. He started pacing back and forth angrily. Oh that fucker was going to pay! Licht's hand was twitching in anger and he lashed out with a strong right kick, shattering a tree's bark with super human strength.

"That fucker Yaku! He was probably recruiting someone! Argh! He's so fuckin' lucky he has that damn eel of his for genjutsu! Otherwise he'd had a Chidori up his ass!" Licht raged as he stopped pacing and his erratic breathing calmed into deep breaths.

"Spade seems to be the guy he recruited. Since I can't harm Yaku, Spade is on my "list."" Licht muttered as sat down and picked back up the pocky pack and crushed it in his hand. A scowl came to his face as he lay back on the ground and started muttering curses.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:40 pm

The kunoichi watched as Licht erupted in a rage, smashing a nearby tree. She moved over to him as he sat back down, taking the crumbed pockey out of his hand and spreading it in the grass. "Was he..THE Yaku? Your boss, or whatever?" She was getting even more upset. Somehow, she expected Yaku to know who she was if they'd met. Apparently, Licht hadn't told him anything about her yet.

"I don't think you should upset your boss. He was quite a bit shorter than you, constantly cloaked. But yeah, I guess that was him. He didn't seem like a terrible guy but..." But he had robbed her. Or, at the very least, stood by while the other guy robbed her. That seemed the more likely of the two circumstances. Traveling card players tended to jump at these kinds of scams. "So what now?" As she talked, she moved behind him, massaging his shoulders. Anything to calm him down.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Licht sighed as Fusae moved behind him. "Yeah, THE Yaku. My "boss." I haven't had contact with him in weeks so I haven't been able to give him any information on you or myself." He mumbled.

"He's only my boss because I'm too lazy to actually get stronger. I'm on my way, that's for sure, but I'm fine with my position right now. Yeah, I'm a freakin' giant. He IS terrible in his own way." Licht sighed and groaned as she rubbed his shoulders.

"Nothing, we continue to Rock Country and pick up random bits of info until he calls me back for a meeting." Licht sighed in content. He then chuckled and looked up at her. "I guess this is my return rub from the inn."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:32 pm

She smirked, her hands sinking to his chest as she buried her face in the crook of his neck between his shoulder. "Yeah yeah, pay back back rub. I'll finish later." She kissed his cheek before sitting back, tickling him as her hands moved up towards his face. With a little sigh, Fusae moved in front of him, laying down in his lap.

"We both know why I want to head to Rock Country, though I'm not entirely serious about killing that chuunin guy. What all do you have to do? Stuff for that Yaku guy?" She was seriously starting to dislike Yaku.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:44 pm

Licht smiled as Fusae kissed his cheek as placing her face in the crook of his neck. He laughed as she mentioned finishing later and sighed. He tensed a bit as her hands moved up to his face and tickled him. He squirmed a bit until she sat down on his lap.

"Well, I needed to head there anyway plus I have no intention of going near Iwa. There's some scary people there." Licht spoke, mumbling the last part. "Yeah, stuff for Yaku-chan. He has me looking for Genma hosts, trade routes and something else."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:57 pm

She raised an eyebrow, looking up into his eyes. So, he wasn't going to kill that guy. She frowned a bit in disappointment. "Other things? Like what?" The more she thought about it, the more she realized: she didn't really know much about Licht. She knew how she felt about him, and she was pretty sure how he felt about her; she knew he's a former jounin from Kumogakure...but other than that? Not much.

Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:00 pm

"I don't know, I forgot.." Licht mumbled in embarrassment. He saw her frown and sighed. "If you REALLY REALLY want me to, I'll kill him. Eventually." And as she thought she knew nothing about him, he was thinking the same. All he knew was that she was a former Konoha chuunin. Besides that? Nada, nothing.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:04 pm

Fusae smiled, deciding to keep that in mind. She really wasn't one to hold grudges, but it was nice to know he would go that far for her. Still, it made her wonder how many people he had actually killed, and for what reasons. She shifted so she would be more comfortable, sighing as she watched thin clouds cover the moon. It reminded her of the night he told her that her hair reminded him of the moon.

"Alright then. You go first. Ask me any questions you want, and I'll answer them." Depending on what he asked, she was in for an interesting night.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm

Licht's eye twitched as Fusae got comfortable on him. Like he was a pillow or something! He mentally shrugged and looked up with her, staring past the clouds and at the moon. Being on the run for how many years he has been aged a man and nights like these were the best.

"Ahh, I'm not the best at this game. You go first! Ask anything!" Licht chirped in a happy tone, coaxing her to go first.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

She groaned, reaching up a finger to poke his cheek. "That's not fair, I asked you to go first!" She glared at him for a few moments, but it soon softened. It seemed she wasn't very good at pretending to be angry at him. Fusae took his hand in hers, entwining her fingers with hers before she talked. "Okay then...this might be a little personal, but...what made you leave Kumo?" She felt like she was venturing into a bit personal territory, but hey, it was time for him to spill.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 pm

Licht chuckled at her groan and puffed up his cheeks when she poked one of them. Licht stuck his tongue out at her. "Too bad, I suck at this!" He watched her glare and smiled when it softened. 'She's not very good at being angry and me, but probably Senshou is no problem..' He thought as she spoke.

"Well, it isn't THAT personal. I was going to be executed for protecting a group of people against two Ikimonos, I killed either one or both, I can't remember. I escaped prison with a small bit of explosive I had on me and ran." Licht finished with a far off look in his eye and shook his head. "Alright, why did you leave?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:50 pm

"Ahh...I'm just not a people person. After Hoshi left, everyone just really started to annoy me. Besides, they kept treating me like I knew where he was, like I was bound to defect, too. 'There's that traitor's sister,' they'd say. Like I couldn't hear them..." She sucked her teeth before continuing. "I don't have a grudge against Konoha or anything. Not really. I just never got along with people well. Besides, they gave me so much lip after the chuunin exams. It got tiresome."

She furrowed her brow as she thought of something. Man, why hadn't she thought to ask before? What an idiot. "Licht...how old are you?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:58 pm

"I can you're not a people person. Stupid Konoha, always presuming things. They did the same to Senshou except they let him stay at the site of his father's murder." Licht spoke with a bit of fury. So far Konoha wasn't really on his good list.

"Ah, well. I left four or so years ago? When I was...25? So yeah, 29." Licht mumbled out as he retraced his history and nodded when he found it correct.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:13 pm

Her tongue traced the inside of her lip as he talked. 29, huh? He was quite a bit older than she'd thought. He didn't look quite as old as he was. "Oh, well, I guess that's okay then. You're older than I thought, but that's alright. I've always had a thing for older guys." She shivered when a sudden, cold breeze whistled through the trees. She sat up, gently pushing his legs to either side so she could sit between them.

Fusae grabbed his other hand and brought it in front of her so his arms were now around her waist. "Anything else you're dying to know?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:18 pm

"Haha, yeah. How I act and my training has kept me young looking. Glad to know you're O.K with me being that old." Licht responded as she moved his so she was sitting inbetween them. He racked his mind for questions but found none as she pulled his hands around her waist.

"Nope, nothing else else you ask me." Licht answered her question and hummed a happy tune, waiting.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:36 pm

She shook her head no. If any other questions came up, she would ask. For now, at least, she felt that she knew him a bit better, if only slightly. She turned in his arms to face him, sitting on her knees so she would be eye-level with him. Fusae took his face in her hands and kissed him. For a while, she couldn't pull away. She couldn't help it. Everything about him was comforting.

When she did pull away, she looked up at him and smiled. "Your eyes are the most amazing blue, you know that?"
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:44 pm

Licht smiled in content as she shook her head. That was alright, if she didn't want to question him anymore he was fine. He quirked an eyebrow as she turned around and sat on her knees and took his face in her hands. He questioned it for a second until she kissed him and he kissed her back. He kept kissing her as she locked lips with him and he smiled into it and continued smiling as she complemented his eyes.

"Thanks, I get them from my mom. That kiss is definitely much more comforting than being molested by a cat girl." Licht teased as he hugged her close.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Her smile faded a little at that. Yeah, she was a little possessive. And a little selfish. But that's just part of her personality. "Yeah, well, it better be." She turned back around, replacing his arms around her waist. She sat in silence for a while, thinking about the strange girl. Suddenly, she turned back around to face him. Her hands wandered to his legs, stopping just above his knees.

"She sure is a strange girl, but I don't know much about the other one. Are they relatives?" She drummed her fingers on his knees, her eyes locking onto his. "Whoever she is, I bet she didn't do it right."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:30 pm

"Possessive Fusae is possessive~!" Licht cooed into her ear as she turned back around and moved his arms back to her waist which is didn't deny and pulled her closer to him. She was silent for a bit and he rested his head on her shoulder and she turned to face him again, knocking his head off her shoulder. The blond man's left eye brow quirked as she stopped her hands above his knees.

"Strange she is. They are relatives, well, as relatives as far as the people living in your head are." Licht stared back into her eyes as she tapped her fingers on his knees and stared into his eyes. "No, but she did knock me out, who knows what she did?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:36 pm

That...little... Her nostrils flared, and her eyes momentarily drifted to his crotch. If she defiled him...that girl had another thing coming. Fusae scoffed, a smirk coming to her face. "Nah, I don't think so. At least, she better not have." She thought about what he said a little. In her head? That was a little weird.

"I'm sure you would remember if she did anything special." Her fingers slowly began to dance up his legs, though she didn't look away from his eyes. "Plus, if she had to knock you out, she probably knows she's horrible and can't compare to me."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:41 pm

Licht watched as her nostrils flared in anger and her eyes wandered to his junk. He almost paled but kept his color under color and released a breath as she told him she didn't think so.

"I can't remember anything when I'm unconscious." Licht voice was restrained as her fingers traveled and he placed his hands on her side, moving them slowly up and down. He chuckled at the last bit of speech and grinned. "Definitely."
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:58 pm

She squirmed a little as his hands ran up and down her sides. It almost tickled. Almost. She wasn't as ticklish as he was. But still, it was nice. Smirking abit, she went on. "I mean, really. A little neko girl? That doesn't sounds very..." she let her voice trail off as her fingers reached his thighs. "..appealing." She finished her sentence in a whisper, leaning her head into the crook of his neck.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Licht grinned as Fusae squirmed and thought about other ways to play around until she smirked and started talking again. He leaned into her as she talked, saying a little girl wouldn't be appealing and ending it with a seductive little whisper as she reached his thighs and the crook of his neck.

"Mm, you're much more appealing.." He whispered into her ear as he closed his eyes.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Haha, well duh.

Satisfied, she moved her head back a little, once again staring into his eyes. "So tell me more about the dragon chick. Katsu, is it? How long have you known her?" Her fingers trailed further up his thighs, two on each hand walking further up. Fusae was genuinely interested in the green girl. She had met her two or three times, and each time, her visit was rather...odd.

As they talked, the fire began to die down, now mostly a few flowing embers with only a small, dancing flame in the center. Without the fire for warmth, she moved a little closer.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 pm

Licht stared back into hers and blinked twice. "Well, she WAS in Henkou. So I've known her a decent amount of time. Her one team mate was killed and she ran while the other helped kill the first team mate, long story short? Kid needs to die." Licht spat on in disgust.

Licht's scowl was replaced by a grin as she continued to crawl up his thighs. "Someone's a bit...excited or trying to get excited, hmm?" Licht teased as the fire started to die down to a small flame. "How about we get some sleep?"
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:53 pm

The kunoichi dropped her hands almost immediately. So much for her fun. Her eyes narrowed into a glare when he suggested sleep. She tried her hardest not to sink into a bad mood, but he had let her go on with teasing him. Not that she expected it to go anywhere in the middle of the woods, she just didn't think it would end so abruptly. She turned back around, directing her attention towards the dying flames. She nodded slightly, taking his hands in hers, making his arms cross around her waist.

She closed her eyes, not really tired, but willing to pretend to sleep if it meant Licht could get some rest. She silently listeed to the wind whistle through the thin branches of the trees, drawing his arms closer to her as the breeze turned cold. She decided not to say anything, and waited for Licht to fall asleep.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Niro
Tsuchikage
Tsuchikage

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Niro » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Licht frowned as she dropped his hands, glared at him and turned back around. They couldn't do anything here and if they did, it'd be very awkward, Senshou was RIGHT THERE. He stared into the dying flame as she nodded and wrapped his arms across her waist.

Licht pulled both of them onto the floor, his cloak spread out beneath them as a sheet and he closed his eyes. The wind howled high through the trees and he frowned as it turned cold. With a single movement of an arm he freed he tossed the remaining cloak over both of them, shielding them from the cold.

"'Night, dear." Licht mumbled as he drifted out in a dreamless sleep.
#MakeIwaGreatAgain
NameVillageRankTeam

Kao

[Graded]Wild Times

Post by Kao » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:15 am

She smiled at that last bit, then leaned over to give him a quick kiss. She really liked that 'dear' he added on to the end there. And strangely enough, she'd gladly admit it. She snuggled beneath his cloak and laid her head on his chest. She wiped a bit of grass from his hair, then settled into his arms. Then, she just lay there.

She stayed awake for a long time. Thirty minutes, an hour, an hour and a half, who knows? She was comfortable in his arms. Her mind wandered to different things, but nothing in particular. Mostly she thought of how much her life had changed in the span of a few weeks. She found it strange that not too long ago, she had a massive hangover and was meeting him for the first time. In a short time, she went from being a lone missing nin, to Licht's apprentice, to his....

She smiled, letting the last word ring in her ears as she finally closed her eyes and fell asleep.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow