[Mission] The Damsel

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:09 pm

Missions InformationShow
The sun was high in the sky, and the heat unbearable for those unaccustomed to it. Yet in the field outside the Matsumo family home, work was still going, as one man forced a plow into the ground over and over again, whipping at the beast who pulled it as he tried to dig the furrow required to plant his crops for the coming season.

Large scars mark his shoulders, leaving one to wonder just what sort of story this man has, and who would beat him so savagely, and yet another scar crossed his face from his forehead, diagonal across his nose, and down to the side of his chin. His black hair was short, but just long enough his bangs hung in his eyes, dripping sweat, his blue eyes fierce and determined to get this work done by the end of the day.

And though he worked, he was also waiting, waiting for the help his family didn’t want, but his sister so desperately needed.
CharactersShow
Masami Ren16ChuninKirigakure No SatoAiri , KazukiThe Blood Ritual
Shoshiki Hikari16GeninIwagakure No SatoN/ASplintered Glass
Hyuuga Ami19JouninKonohagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Kouseki Hitomi20JouninSunagakure No SatoN/AN/A
Satomi Mio18D Rank SamuraiFrost CountryN/AN/A

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage
User flair: Why saigen people?!?

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:25 am

Sozen walked the path of vengeance and justice. He walked this path which coincidentally lead right to a man who needed his help. And he agreed. His sister had been raped and the perpetrator unpunished, and for Sozen, that was unacceptable.

"Hello." his voice said, it's calm tone sliding over those who hear it like a wave in the ocean, the sort of calm that was foreboding and too quiet.

"I believe you needed assistance."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:06 am

Haru stopped what he was doing, turning towards the man who had spoken. He seemed a bit surprised by his appearance, the mask in particular, but he got over it quickly, assuming that a man in Sozen's line of work likely required such a thing.

Haru nodded in response to Sozen's words. "Yes. My parents are in town for the day, so I'm glad you arrived now." he told him, turning to thrust the plow into the earth deep enough that hopefully the beast wouldn't get the urge to wander off. "I am Haru. I trust you're the one I was told to expect?" he asked, turning towards the little house and motioning for Sozen to follow him.

Haru walked, waiting for Sozen's response as he grabbed his shirt off a fence post, not bothering to put it back on. After so much sweat and work in the field it was a moot point at this juncture. "What do we call you?"
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:03 am

Sozen nodded to the man, his voice still masked by a deep, foreboding tone. "I am the one." He looked at the man instinctively sizing him up. Strong, but no match for himself. Ignoring the fact that it wasn't his purpose to fight him, he did make note of the many scars doting the mans frame, not to different to his own.

As the man motioned to the house, he followed. It was a quaint setting and rather nice, deeply contrasting the morality and the evils that was this case. His eyes darting around as he inspected the place, he paused when the man asked him a question- his eyes darting back to the man.

He had never had to give himself a name while in this state. Thinking back to his encounter with Min and his black cloak, he let the word form on his lips and slip out from his mouth. "Kuro."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:15 am

Haru nodded, leading the way into the small home, tossing his shirt on a chair in the corner. "Kuro it is then." he said. He obviously knew it wasn't Sozen's real name, but for his purposes it didn't matter, the only thing that mattered was why the man was here. He led the way into one of the bedrooms, stepping just inside the doorway to lean against the wall. "Daiki, this is Kuro. He's here to help Aina."

Daiki appeared to be a young boy around the age of thirteen, who was currently sitting at the foot of his sisters bed. He glanced over at Haru and Sozen long enough to nod and acknowledge the stranger was there, but nothing more.

In the bed lay a young woman, her long dark hair was a mess on the pillow, her eyes red and cheeks puffy from crying. When she looked over and saw the stranger she began to shake, pressing herself against the wall, moving as far away as she could.

Daiki reached out and touched her hand carefully. "It's okay, Aina, he's here to help."

Haru turned to Sozen and spoke quietly so that his brother and sister couldn't hear. "I don't know what kind of man you are, I only need to know that you're going to do this for us. For her. And I needed you to see just how much damage was done to her. She hasn't spoken since the incident, and she hasn't left that bed either. When the doctor came to bandage her, we had to hold her down so he could do his work."
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:24 am

Sozen walked into the room, bowing his head slightly and paying respect to everyone. As his eyes darted to the girl who now clawed at her bed and pushed herself to the wall his eyes tightened, and his deep, dark and foreboding voice spoke. "Those who commit crime do not go unpunished."

He stepped forward. "You will find that vengeance in justice will help your recovery." He turned his back to the girl and exited the room. Though they could not see it his face was violet in anger and his eyes burned with rage.

Rape. It was something he detested. He remembered every agonizing moment as he sat there, his body completely broken. As he watched the gang rape the woman. He could not do anything to help her, let alone even avenge her.

Did fate give him another chance? He couldn't prevent what already happened, but he could find the one responsible and make them pay in blood.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:40 am

Haru had to jog to catch up with Sozen, putting a hand on his shoulder to slow him. "There's a gentlemen's club in town." he said, trying to give Sozen the information he would need to get at those responsible for his sister's attack.

"That's where you'll find the men responsible. They were trying to convince her to work there. She told them she didn't do whore's work, and, well, you can see what happened." Haru was worried that his attempts to get this man to understand his sister's plight might have scared him off instead.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:50 am

Sozen didn't turn but instead gently swept the mans hand from his shoulder. "Consider them done for. All of them." he said in the same tone as before. "I'll beat the information out of them if I need to, and then I'll let them know how it feels to be beaten and than maybe lose a body part."

Stopping, he didn't turn but still spoke. "Do you know who did it- or have a clue?" He was going to make the men pay. After ascertaining the boys response he would continue on his way.

As he headed towards the gentlemens club he made note of everything he could, trying to take in any clues he could.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:02 am

"Whoever did the worst of the beating wears a ring with a snake emblem on it. He left the shape of it in her bruises." he told him. "Bring me his ring as proof, and there'll be extra in it for you." Haru added.

The gentlemen's club was full of activity, despite the time of day. Obviously the workers here had grown accustomed to the amount of activity and money. Girls were dancing in various places and corners, even on tables surrounded by onlookers, with so little clothing it would like cause Sozen an uncomfortable nosebleed... however most of them had no clothes at all.

At the front door two men stood on either side, observing the clients, and the girls, and a few burly men much like them wandered the place, doing the same. Yet these bodyguards seemed to be the only men who worked in the place, most of them looking like years of fighting had taken their toll.

There was a younger man of note, behind the bar, serving drinks. He was average in build, lean muscled, with light brown hair, looking young and as if he'd never seen a fight in his life.
OOC:
The ring is your +1 additional mission
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Sozen approached the building, surprised that his mask had not triggered anything. He observed girls who were scantily clad, then even questioned their age. Everyone... scumbags. Probably married. Probably fathers of girls the same ages. It was sickening. Putting himself past that, he approached the bar, raising his mask just slightly, to reveal his mouth.

He looked to the keep.

"Chocolate Milk." he said in a deep voice, pulling his mask back down and leaping over the bar.

"A girl was raped. What do you know- who the fuck did it." He said in a hushed tone, using the bar as cover and his cloak, he flashed two shuriken.

"Talk or I slit not just your throat but everyone here."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:49 am

The young man gave Sozen an odd look as he spoke, asking for a drink they most definitely did not have in such a place, yet he was even more surprised as this man lept the counter and threatened him. "What are you talking about? The girls are protected here, that sort of thing does not happen here." he told him, glancing around at the bodyguards littering the place.

It wouldn't take long for one of them to notice that something was amiss.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:07 am

"A man with a Snake-ring. A young girl raped. What do you know?" Sozen yelled, checking the man up against the wall, a few bottles falling in the process. His eyes tightened, and he realized guards were coming. Trivial.

"Tell me what you know and no blood will be spilt. You know that crime syndicate- the Kaosu" he paused and pulled his blade up. He was sure news spread of their utter destruction by now. Licking his shuriken's blade he stuck it in the wall next to the man.

"They were my warm up lambs. They were quite fun to slaughter."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:18 pm

The bartender glanced around in a panic, and quickly threw up a hand for the bodyguards to see, an indication for them to stop, and they did, walking away to keep their eyes on the girls.

The bartender turned to Sozen and spoke in a hurried whisper. "Look, I'll talk to you, but not like this. Sit down, let me serve you a drink. If they had any idea what you were asking me, and what I can tell you, they'll kill me anyway. Please, just try to act like a customer, eh?" he told him in a rush, glancing around at other patrons and the bodyguards from time to time.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Sozen frowned, though his mask hid it. He pocket the blades an let the man down. "Soju, please." He would keep his glass near him once it was handed to him as a weapon. He wasn't going to drink it. Rather not be poisoned. He didn't like putting the guy down, but he did have a point.

"Nothing to see here." he said in a cocky tone that slid off his tongue. "As you were." His hands motioned for everyone to leave him be.

Perhaps avoiding a massive bloodshed was better at this point.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:17 am

The bartender served Sozen his drink and attended to the orders of a couple of other patrons before going back to where Sozen was seated, leaning forward on his elbows on the bar and cleaning a glass. "Look, I just work here because I need the money, okay? I'm not apart of any of this." he said with a sigh. The man really did seem to hate being here, perhaps one could understand his predicament.

"We're accustomed to masked men here, we know not everyone wants their face to be seen, but please, be careful. These men may be here to guard the girls, but thats not their only job, and my sister is right over there." he nodded towards one of the tables where a particularly beautiful young woman danced as five drunken men looked on.

The bartender sighed as one of the girls came over with a tray and he prepped four more drinks and placed them on the tray, glancing around at the bodyguards before he spoke. "The man you're looking for is the owner." he told Sozen quietly.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:36 am

Sozen stood, and readied himself. "Where is this owner?" he asked in his darkest voice yet. He would make this man pay, for all his crimes. And he would set anyone and everyone free that he could.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 am

The man looked around, worried as he noticed the bodyguards were watching. "Um, if he's here, he's in the back. He's the only man I know with a snake ring." he jerked his head in the direction of a back room. There was a VIP lounge back there, but two burly men stood guarding the entrance, and it was possible there were dancers in the back room with the owner, and perhaps others.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Sozen nodded, and began to head to the back. As he met the guards, he chuckled. "I've got some money to give to the man in there. I want to buy some girls off of him for a very good amount."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:12 am

Both guards looked at Sozen across their folded arms, and one finally shook his head. "No one goes back there without permission, and we'd know if you did. And sure as hell no one gets back there with a mask on. We don't take to not knowing who is back there."

The other guard whistled down the hallway to the VIP room, and a young woman came walking down the corridor, wearing practically nothing. He said something to her in hushed tones and she nodded, heading back down to the VIP room once again, likely delivering a message.

"Why don't you just relax, enjoy the girls, or leave. Those are your choice, because going back there is not an option." the first guard said, speaking once more, reaching for Sozen's mask as if to remove it himself.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 am

"Oh now you fucked up." Sozen said as he let the guy reach for his mask further. Grabbing his arm, he would attempt to break it at the elbow, then sweep his leg, all while throwing him into the next guy. Within seconds he would have reached for his scythe, and aimed to slit their hamstrings.

If all went well he grab one of them- the least injured, and put him in a choke hold with his left arm, pointing his scythe to his neck. A hostage. He'd then carry him down the stairs right to the Snake ring man.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:48 am

With one man on the floor screaming, and the other taken hostage, it was sure to attract attention from the other bodyguards. Yet as Sozen made his way down with his hostage, the others in the club were either still watching the girls or there were two that ran over to help their friend. None of them seemed to immediately run down to help.

In the VIP room a rather large man sat. He was broad in the shoulders with a large chest and built arms, his hair the color of fire and his eyes the color of water, and on either side of him sat a scantily clad woman, another on the table in front of him dancing.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:22 am

Sozen's eyes were filled with fire just like the color of the mans hair. Whispering softly into the guards ear, he told the guard to run, and get everyone he could out. He had some concerns with this particular scumbag down here and wanted no one to get hurt. With that, he would push him up the stairs, then lock the door behind him.

"Can I see your hand." Sozen said in his now poster-cliche-overly used dark menacing tone.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:33 pm

The man grinned as the bodyguard removed everyone from the room, everyone except one of the girl's next to Sozen's "target". The man reached up and grabbed her by the hand when she went to leave, pulling her back down to sit with him, and putting his arm around her, showing his right hand just in front of her as she whimpered and he held up his other hand a moment on it's own. "Which one?" he asked.

On the man's right hand was a right that looked like a serpent eating itself.

He moved the girl to make her sit on his lap, keeping her between him and Sozen. "Sit down friend, have a drink, maybe the little Miss here can entertain you." he told him.

The girl wore a mini-skirt that hardly covered anything, her shirt having been completely unbuttoned to reveal her to be completely bare underneath. She was young, maybe seventeen years old, with long brown hair down to her waist, and blue eyes that appeared to be pleading silently to Sozen. She desperately did not like what was going on, and hoped Sozen would leave without causing an incident.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:38 pm

Sozen sat down in the chair, pocketing his weaponry and setting his scythe down on the cushion next to me. He was silent and did not respond to the hand question. As the man spoke of the girl, Sozen's eye looked her over quickly, then looked back as he began to feel rage building up in his stomach. Bastard. This girl did not want to be here, and worse, she looked like Minako. Minako could have been in this situation- a girl her age- this could have been her.

His blood boiling he glared with bloodlust at the man and then spoke.

"Maybe she can. Does she do lap dances?" Sozen spoke, almost demanding in tone. "I have a business proposition and you see, I have nerve problems. Maybe it would calm me down."

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 13, 2013 1:56 pm

The man grinned, looking up at the girl with a grin even the cheshire cat would be jealous of. "What do you think, Dear? You still have some energy left for that?" he asked her, reaching up to touch her on the stomach, his hands wandering up.

The girl cringed visibly, glancing over at Sozen, the look in her eyes changing to fear as she saw the look in his. She obviously wasn't used to all this, perhaps another victim of this man and not a dancer at all. She looked down at her hands and for her lack of response received a slap on the ass from the man.

"Go sit on his lap, Dear, familiarize yourself with him." He said. Obviously this man thought that carnal pursuits solved all problems, even the imminent threat of the man before him.

She got up hesitantly, but as she did the man reached up and grabbed the back of her shirt, yanking it hard enough that it came right off her and she moved quickly to try and cover herself, fresh tears running down her face.

"Go." the man said coldly.

Stifling a whimper the girl forced herself to drop her arms from where they covered her and moved to sit on Sozen's lap. Up close Sozen would be able to see what he could not see before, the dark bruises on her upper arms and her thighs, here and there were small cuts even, and a bit of dried blood on her thigh.

The man watched with a smug and satisfied look on his face. "I am Isamu, and this talented young woman is Mai." he said. "Now, what business do you need to discuss? I could always use a man skilled with weaponry. Or did you want to wait until she has you good and relaxed before we speak? I can call up and have drinks sent down, more girls even."
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Sozen sat patiently, watching every disgusting little moment of the mans interactions with the girl. The way he ripped her clothes off. The way he touched her. The way he slapped her. The way he used her like an animal. His words spoke of her like an object. Still calm but eyes glaring Sozen let her slide onto his lap, noticing the many bruises and cuts that lined her frame. He blinked, his teeth almost grinding against each other as his mouth mirrored his rage like a primal being.

Removing a kunai and his cloak, he suddenly sprang up the moment her body was against his, his arm around the girl as he leaped back in a flash to the door. Opening it, he set her down, throwing the kunai to the ground near her and his cloak over her. "Run." he said, closing the door behind him, and staring back to the man.

His latest interactions with criminal groups had come into questioned as he witnessed the innocence of the people here. They were forced to swim in scum.

The door clicking behind him he turned his gaze back to the man.

"Isamu. My business. It relates to the hand you used to beat innocent girls." His eyes were now glaring and his voice deep once more.

"The jury has judged you guilty, and I shall carry out the punishment." He said as he inched closer towards the man.

He would aim to punch him in the crotch, then the throat quickly, as to distract him so he could put the man into a hold.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:40 pm

He moved. Isamu had been in several bar fights, and the moment that Sozen had let the girl go he'd realized his attempt to win over the man had gone awry. He slid across the couch and stood, taking several steps back, holding a hand out. "Just hold on a damned minute. I have plenty of money, there's plenty of girls upstairs. Just tell me what you want and we can sort this out." The man, however, was just realizing his fatal mistakes in dealing with Sozen, and was now just trying to save his own skin.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:55 pm

Sozen had drowned out the mans pleas, as he recklessly missed his strikes. Sozen cornered him walking up to him. The man was surprisingly larger than Sozen, but he didn't take notice to that. "Scum always begs for its own life and tries to cut deals when challenged. Scum never does this for others." he spoke as he aimed an upper-cut into the mans stomach. If successful, he would aim his knee at the mans crotch, before dropping him to the ground and maintaining a firm grip on him.

At that point, if he still had a firm grip, he would place his mask up, revealing his face and all the rage in it. As he would raise his hand to the mans face, he would speak slowly.

"Aina. Min-" pausing he would shake his head momentarily. "Mai. Every other damn girl. This is for them."

And with a final plunge, he would jam his fingers up to the mains orifices and cook him from the inside out if he didn't suffocate first.
UsedShow
[Ash • Suffocation]
D-Rank Nintaijutsu
After performing the proper hand seals, Sozen will attempt to restrain a target. After doing so, he will palm strike them in the face, sending a mass release of ash out from his palm and in through their orifices. This will suffocate the target fairly quickly and cause first-degree burning to their delicate innards.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:03 pm

When Sozen's fist slammed into the man's stomach he doubled over in pain. "Please..." he begged.

When Sozen's knee connected with his groin he hit the ground knees first, trying to form words that wouldn't come.

When he looked up to see Sozen's face, barely able to move much less struggle due to Sozen's blows, tears ran down the face of the full grown coward as he tried to plead with Sozen and what he saw as madness in his eyes.

He reached up and pulled at Sozen as he jammed his hand in his face, gagging, pulling at Sozen as he tried to beg through the pain, the burning, and the suffocation.

It was several moments before his eyes would go dead, his arms fell limp by his sides, before his body listed to the side, falling to the ground.
CharactersShow

Taiga
Raikage
Raikage

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by Taiga » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:08 pm

With the dead done, Sozen placed his mask back on, and removed the mans ring. He was silent for the rest of his time as he opened the door and quickly vacated the area. He would return to the home, but not as Kuro. He would be dressed as himself in civilian clothing, frantically tumbling his way up.

When he reached the door he would knock on it, and soon explain he was a friend of Kuro's and he witnessed the liberating of girls and the execution of the vile man.

"I don't really know, but the masked man named Kuro asked me to deliver this, and check on your sister." he said. Sozen would outstretch his hand with the ring in it.

[Le Other Ones]
Gang Hua, Chihiro

MedeaMoirae

[Mission] The Damsel

Post by MedeaMoirae » Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:17 pm

Haru nodded. "Thank you." he told him, motioning for him to follow him inside, assuming him to be a friend of Kuro's instead of the man himself. "She's sleeping now. We hope she'll rest well from now on, now that the man is dead." he said as he led him to the room, opening the door quietly to show him that she was indeed resting.

"At least he can never do this again." he said with a smile as his sister stirred. He went to her bedside and sat beside her, telling her what he knew, and showing her the ring. The girl gasped and took the ring, looking it over in her hands before hugging her brother tightly to her and turning towards Sozen.

"Tell him I said thank you, please. I don't know if I can ever repay this..."

((OOC: PASSED!!!!!))
CharactersShow

Return to “Other Countries”