[EoM] - The Hound of The Baskervilles

Versesai

[EoM] - The Hound of The Baskervilles

Post by Versesai » Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:23 pm

Follow tales of a wandering samurai and the path of people losing their minds. There you'll find Yuuta.

H-he's a monster, I don't know what he does, but it was like right there in my head everything was coming unglued, unhinged, forcing all those things you don't want to remember, you know, back into my head...
Carried a big sword and I could smell the blood coming off him, yeah. Maybe it was just in my head though, I couldn't tell you.

The ground still soaked with rain in the dawn hours of the day, raindrops still battering down softly on the clay rooftops and wooden walls of the village. The air was thick with discontent and the depressive air that Kotentou had, really, come to expect when he finally located the samurai he'd been looking for in this place. It wasn't a large village, it was isolated and it was so deep inside it's borders that there was little chance of a patrol running into it, so Kotentou had for once decided the best approach would be to simply dispense with his usual shell games.

Not that it didn't mean he hadn't brought backup.

The rain seemed to simply disappear into the black cloaks of the two figures behind him as he stepped through across the half mud, half stone path leading towards the inn in the center of town. The place was deserted and empty as Kotentou walked, the two figures behind him seeming to dredge up water and mud in equal measure yet it all disappeared as it splashed onto them, leaving them clean and dry looking where-as Kotentou's black traveling cloak was barely keeping him warm anymore and the mud coating the hems of it was rather thick, he'd been walking for a long time.

He'd barely stepped in front of the door of the inn before he began to feel it's effects hit him, however; The power this Yuuta had. The feeling that filled his chest for a moment was intense as he saw flashes of memory work into his head, the memories of a past he was trying with all his might to not let return as he closed his eyes. He could contain it with time, but he needed to begin this as soon as possible to stop being in the open. He supposed he would just have to trust himself...

The doors were pushed open quietly to the inn, three figures stepping out of the rain and hastily shaking themselves off, water pooling on the floor as they tried to dry themselves out. One of them in particular moved to remove his cloak and drape it over the rack next to the door, though minimal water came off it, and revealed his face as he turned to the dining area of the inn. Various small tables were set up and there was a greeting counter but no bar, simply a back room with a kitchen behind the receptionist where a very timid looking woman was standing, idly wringing her hands and checking a book on the counter in front of her.

Kotentou's intense eyes watched the woman curiously until he realized she must have felt the same things as him if she was so nervous, the two cloaked figures now moving to one of the corner tables and sitting down without while the uncloaked Kotentou stepped forward towards the counter, requesting warm food and tea for their table and for a fire to be lit for them. The Inn was otherwise deserted and though Kotentou did not know if Yuuta would come down soon, he wanted to be ready when he did.

After ordering their meal Kotentou's form moved back to a chair and settled down, facing away from the counter while the two cloaked figures stared into the room, watching for any signs of someone joining them or stepping down the small stairs to the left side of the room.

InactiveShow
[c][center][color=darkslateblue]Jounin[/color] [color=orangered]Katon[/color], [color=lightgreen]Fuuton[/color], [color=orangered]Katon[/color] [color=#6A5ACD]Gigan Ninjutsu[/color], [color=#8B7D7B]Ash Extension[/color], [color=Brown]Sankaton Super[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - ? B - ? C - ? D[/color][/center]
[center][url=https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/viewtopic.php?&t=5706169/1/?x=90#new][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/Lordshi/KotentouSig_zpsfd407695.png[/img][/url][/center][center][color=royalblue]C-Rank[/color] [color=dodgerblue]Suiton[/color] [color=#8B3A3A]Swamp Extension[/color], [color=#8B5A00]Oil Extension[/color] [color=#778899] 0 S - 0 A - 0 B - 3 C - 1 D[/color][/center]
Kindachi, Daimaru/Kindachi, Joushi

Return to “Other Countries”