[Mission] There Ain't no Rest for the Wicked

Amy

[Mission] There Ain't no Rest for the Wicked

Post by Amy » Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:35 pm

The mountain was abuzz with activity as usual, maybe even a little bit extra. Everyone was going through their things, figuring out what they had and what they needed more of. A list was being scribbled by the lip of the pit that held Mother by none other than Vrana. She was on her stomach, her feet crossed above her. She was dressed young that day, a short skirt sitting high on her thighs and her shirt not even reaching her belly button. Her raven crow black hair was braided in pigtails on either side of her head. Everything the crows requested was first shouted down to mother where it was yayed or nayed and added to the list if appropriate. Such a hubbub was being caused by the fact that Enma was being sent out on a bit of an errand and everyone wanted to get their sh^t on the list.

"Alright, Mother! I think that's everything, everything important anyways. I'll make sure he says goodbye before he leaves, don't you worry~!" Even her voice seemed young today as she hopped up onto her feet glancing around for Enma among the din of he mountain, knowing that he would appreciate the perimeters of what he was about to go do. Who didn't love a good looting spree?
My CharactersShow
B-Rank MNKatō, Tsubaki #A32638
Sp. Jounin • Kirigakure no Sato • Araki Kiyo #DDA0DD
Akibushi • Heart Empire • Kimura, Misaki #FF80BF
Genin • Iwagakure no Sato • Kazuma #00BF80

Return to “Other Countries”