[Mission]This Mine is my mine!

Mino

[Mission]This Mine is my mine!

Post by Mino » Thu May 29, 2014 7:10 am

Mid day in Frost Country is a sight to behold. Light plays interesting tricks, glaring and blinding, giving the illusion of heat where the is none to be found. Along a less traveled road, there lies a small set of houses, far to small to be called a village, and far too unfriendly to be called a community. Stopping here for a bit, Takeshi learns of Ultai village- coupled with the heavily contested Blood Mine. Rumors swarm about this place in every public arena, it is as if the small hamlet knows nothing else.

So far, two major rumors have emerged:

First, money is being offered for any adventurer or group that can drive the villainous louts from the village and help the villagers protect the mine. The village itself is poor, but will quickly be "in the money" once they can open trade with major villages and get paid for their wealth of minerals.

Second, the village itself houses all the gangs- it is a village that is grown from different gangs and crime families that have settled hoping to win the cache of minerals located in the mine. This is where the "blood mine" got it's name.

Perhaps it would be interesting to investigate?
Awai Minoru Chunin of the Leaf. Holder of nothing.

Mentor to no one.

[color=#FFD69B]

Yamai, Toshiro Genin of the Mist

[color=skyblue]

Return to “Other Countries”