[Graded]What a Fall

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 am

Waterfall Country... This place felt far too familiar. Hardy people fighting off deadly creatures and living in a place that you either fight to survive or die without a chance. Just like... Amiya shook her head as she needed to focus. She knew this better than anyone, especially when in the middle of a fight. While she was traveling the valleys, looking for a village so that she may rest at, she had encountered something that had made her so disgusted that she wanted to vomit. It was a group of slavers who had either just entered or were about to leave. She wanted to stop them before they got to whatever village was around here. Even if the villagers could handle it, it would just be easier for them to be stopped right here, right now.

She had watched them for a moment though. Five of them, all with weapons. Life would be at risk but when isn't it when you are out here? This was something she had to do and with that resolve, foolhardy as it was, she leaped into battle and quickly dispatched one of them with a powerful slam into their side with her staff. Back in the now, she was currently fighting off four of them, having kept them at distance with her spear. With rapid thrusts and sweeps, she made sure to keep them all out of her closer range, where the spear was ineffective. The steely expression that covered her face showed that she wouldn't back down, regardless if this meant her death.

Eyes darting back and forth, she managed to stab one of these slavers in his stomach but only a small bit before she had to back up fast as the other three advanced on her. The fourth would still be standing but would be less effective, which made fending them off only marginally easier.
Hitoke, Ibuku - Genin - Konohagakure No Sato - #00A5DB
Ogata Amiya - B Rank - Iwagakure No Sato - slategrey

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 11:32 am

Ryuu had been walking through the waterfall country realizing how bored he was. He had only recently left the village but the most exciting part of that was actually leaving, and the surprise he left for his mother. He had a slightly emotionless face as he thought about this. The only thing not emotionless was the slight frown he always had. As he was passing by near a valley Ryuu happened to hear what had seemed like a fight.

Curious Ryuu headed in the direction of the fighting. While heading in that direction he made sure to concentrate chakra into his finger and create multiple exploding seals on the trees and ground he passed about ten of them and three igniting seals high in the trees near the leaves to cause a forest fire distraction if needed. As Ryuu got close enough to see the fight he could see what seemed to be a woman fighting five men though one is down and the other is stabbed.

Ryuu stayed high in a tree concealing him-self with the leaves as he looked down upon this fight curious on how it would end. Ryuu hadn’t really seen a fight to the death before regardless of the reason so a sight like this was both rare to him and intriguing. Ryuu pulled a blank scroll out of his sash and a pen out of his left sleeve. He opened up the scroll and drew an empty seal on it preparing a defense if needed.
JutsuShow
*[Fuuinjutsu • Finger Engraving Seal]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 3 control
Concentrating chakra into their finger or a sharp point, the user is able to write seals on almost any surface. If used on a living target, it will cause a discomfort as the fuuinjutsu is scarred into their flesh. This can be used up to posts equal to the user's stamina.

*[Fuuinjutsu • Exploding Seal]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Size: 6''x2''
The user inscribes the needed pattern or writes the seal on a surface. With a release seal, the user can cause the fuuinjutsu to explode with the force of a single exploding tag.

*[Fuuinjutsu • Igniting Seal]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
The user inscribes the needed pattern or writes the seal on a surface. With a release seal, the user can cause the fuuinjutsu to explode with the force of a single exploding tag. Unlike other seals, this is a combustible explosion, catching things on fire and causing burns.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Konoha: Daichi, Hiniku
Kumo:
Suna: Ikeda, Linley
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 12:28 pm

The fight was intense from the view that the boy most likely had. With each movement, she was deliberately circling them and making them stay close to grouped up. Whenever one would stray, she would stab at them and draw them towards the others. It was a odd gambit that she was playing, fighting off four people at once all for the sake of stopping them. She wasn't going to exit this battle unharmed. Unless... She quickly reached into her left pocket and pulled out a smoke bomb, throwing it towards the ground swiftly.

In a matter of seconds, a large puff of smoke appeared and the fight was concealed for a few moments. It was enough for her to back out and preform a series of hand seals before a clone of earth is formed up next to her. Another small moment and her spear shifted itself into a staff, before she dove back inside the billowing smoke cloud and went to fight off these slavers. When the smoke finally cleared, she was breathing heavier and all the slavers were on the ground, unconscious and almost looking dead. She was doing her best to clear the smoke completely away so that she could see better and quickly went to move along. Her clone, which was a spitting image of her, crumbled to stone and dust as she was moving off towards the village that was ahead of her.
SpoilerShow
1 Smoke Bomb used

*Earth Style • Earth Clone
B-Rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals the user will form a clone made out of solid stone. It is very hardy and durable making it ideal for taijutsu. The clone cannot travel more than a half mile away from the user. It is also incapable of jutsu and has the following stats: 3 Taijutsu, 3 Stamina, 5 Strength, and 5 Speed.

Metal Release • Transform: Rokushakubō
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kali Yuga
After channeling chakra into her weapon, Amiya transforms it back into the standard Rokushakubō form.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 12:43 pm

Ryuu was amused with this woman though with that smoke bomb he couldn’t see much. He concentrated chakra into his finger and jumped down near the near dead body’s as the woman was walking away then drew igniting seals on their necks making it seem like he was just inspecting their pulses.

“You are quite strong girl could I have your name?” Ryuu said as he stood up turning to the woman expecting any response from her to either be friendly or deadly. He was disappointed to see they were left alive but regardless of how she responded they wouldn’t be for long. Originally he plans to use their bodies as weapons if the woman becomes a hassle but if that does not happen he will simply turn them to ashes.

“Oh forgive me I have yet to tell you my own, I am Ryuu.” He said acting friendly and using a rather friendly tone. He was good with faking emotions and hiding truths so he did hope to fool this girl, although he didn’t expect it. He was preparing for the worst thinking as far ahead as he could while he waited for a response. He refused to let himself get caught off guard simply because he was curious.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 1:02 pm

She spun on her feet quickly, brandishing her weapon towards the person. While they were speaking to her, she didn't really care what they had to say. Asked for a name but gave his first, worthy to note but she wasn't about to just give hers up for no reason. "Don't sneak up on me. What are you doing here? Are you with them?" She didn't jump to conclusions just yet but she wanted to know why someone was so casual with her... "Are you hunting me? You will find that I'm not push over." When she said this, her eyes narrowed as she grew defensive. This was something that she had to be certain of. If someone was after her, she didn't want to be caught off guard. She didn't expect him to answer with yes, but she felt she should ask.

Staff remaining in front of her, she didn't want this person approaching. Plus, it gave her time to go over their voice in her head. Kindness that was unwarranted after what she had just done. "Answer me now." Her voice was cold and she was growing impatient with his person already.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Her response was both expected and unexpected. With the way she seems now he figured that she would simply attack him on the thought of being hunted. He thought for a moment about what to say, he knew if he waited too long she would attack which could satisfy his boredom but there is a high chance she was stronger. Then Ryuu thought about why she would be hunted unless she was also a missing ninja.

He was pleased with the knowledge he has already gathered. “Be careful now girl, if I were hunting you then I would have used them as a trap to weaken you and would be attacking you right now.” He said in a rather friendly voice, he didn’t want her to see the real him otherwise there would be no avoiding a fight with her.

“But I must say, you should be careful with what you say. Telling me your hunted means there is likely a reward for your capture, in that case if this where anyone else if I happened to pass by or not wouldn’t matter anymore.” He said giving her advice if only to earn the smallest bit of trust. If she is strong she could be useful for when he does eventually get hunted, he made no effort to move towards the girl only stayed near the unconscious slavers.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 1:28 pm

Her grip tightened on her staff and she was growing annoyed with this beating around the bush stuff. Some of her questions were answered but she was now tired of him being around. "You should walk away, now. You snuck up on me and now you want me to assume you aren't hostile?" She simply stated as she took a deep breath, already back to normal even so shortly after that fight. However... he was right and she cursed herself in her head for revealing too much of herself. It isn't like she had a price on her head that was really important though.

She was beyond abrasive. It was like if someone tried to rub their hands against the coarsest stone. Her expression had changed the entire time that she was looking at him. The advice he gave her just made her distrust him further. It was something that anyone knew but she had let it slip once and she would never allow that again. "Why are you being nice? Answer me this now. You clearly saw what I did if you are staying your distance from me. You want something more from me and that is why you are talking to me, isn't it?"

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 1:39 pm

He almost smirked this girl was smarter than she looked. “Well if you want honesty, then I am being nice because you are strong. I am just a weak former ninja that wanted to learn sensory and failed to do so. As you can tell from what I said, I am a missing ninja and at one point I will be hunted and taken back to the village. I am sure I’m low on the bingo book so I know anything that comes after me you can handle. So yes there is something I want more from you, your strength.” He said the tone in his voice still not changing.

If he bothered to change how he acted around her his story might not seem real enough to believe so he kept up that charade. “As to why I keep my distance, I knew that after telling you this there might be a chance you will try to capture me so I am simply prepared to run.” He gave her a smile, it was fake indeed, but he had practiced with face smiles a long time so he knew he could fool even wise people. The only part of his smile that would normally seem off to anyone who can’t sense his evil is the very slight frown that can’t leave his face.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Another missing ninja? It seemed she was fated to meet more of these people than she was hoping for. Almost all of them brought trouble with them. "You can't pay me enough to stick around you. Especially for a long time. I don't need to stick around you either. You left your village and you knew the stakes." Her voice was stern and she took a few steps back. This was her way of saying that she wanted to end this conversation and leave. "If you couldn't even learn sensory, why should I even think of being around you?" He hadn't proved his worth at all.

"Plus, if I wanted to capture you, it wouldn't be that hard." That was a bit cocky coming from her but she didn't care. She was trying to make herself more intimidating without showing off more than she already had. "Now, how about you do me a favour and stop lying to me..." This was her way of seeing if he was really lying. She still didn't trust him but he didn't seem to be lying. She just had to be certain and she was going to put on the facade that she was more knowledgeable than she may or may not be.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 1:58 pm

“Don’t worry I’m not lying, I really didn’t learn sensory I had failed to do so before leaving. But I do have a set of skills that I do enjoy even though it would be better with sensory, if you want to test me then you can. If I seem useful to you I would like to ask for your protection. But right now until I learn sensory they won’t be as good as they could be.” He wouldn’t tell her his set of skills unless she attacked but even then he didn’t plan to show her much.

In his current state he needs the girl to defend him until he can start learning sensory jutsu. With sensory jutsu he would be able to better avoid detection or being found. Until he knows he is relatively safe he needed the girl’s strength. He didn’t reach for any weapons and instead waited for the girl to make the first move. If she tried to ignore him and turn her back to walk away he would not let her leave until she where to listen to him. Though it might seem desperate in his current state without protection of some sort or comrades to sacrifice themselves for him he won’t be able to move forward.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 4:16 pm

Leaving before learning sensory and not having enough skills to keep himself safe, why should she even bother. She shook her head as she was standing there now. A cursory glance towards the village that she was heading towards gave her the idea that she needed, at least to get this person off her back. "If you haven't even learned sensory, I would suggest going to that village and laying low for a while. I don't see a point in protecting you, especially if you can't protect yourself while being a ninja. Those people down there... They aren't ninja and they deserve it far more than you do." That was her Iwagakure sense of mind coming about. If one couldn't even protect themselves, who even thought they could protect others.

Even if she was being unreasonable, she had her needs and he wasn't going to give her any of them. "Not to mention, you fear your capture this much? You mustn't be used to being out and about. Which common sense tells me that you are even just a mere Genin." Her words were biting with truth, but that would be up to him to display to her if she was right or not. "Either way, you aren't worth my time."

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 4:38 pm

Ryuu was starting to understand a bit more of where this person was from. The villages she could have come from are a bit further narrowed. He channeled chakra into a finger letting his sleeves cover his hands then started writing an igniting seal on one side of one of his kunai then a bursting seal on the other side.

“It seems you’re not the kind of person to just listen. I guess I have to try and make you into a guard.” He sighed no longer speaking in a kind voice. Looking at the woman in a more menacing way he grabbed the kunai then threw it at the woman. As soon as the kunai would be close enough he would use kai activating both seals on the kunai at the same time. The bursting seal would blow up with the size of three exploding tags the igniting with just one though the combustion was being pushed with the bursting seals explosion not strengthening it but allowing it to burn objects in a three tag seal radius.

He got his guard up knowing he has five more igniting seals around him still on the necks of the unconscious slavers. If the woman where to get to close he would kick one of the bodies up to her and activating the igniting seal on his neck when its close enough.
JutsuShow
*[Fuuinjutsu • Igniting Seal]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
The user inscribes the needed pattern or writes the seal on a surface. With a release seal, the user can cause the fuuinjutsu to explode with the force of a single exploding tag. Unlike other seals, this is a combustible explosion, catching things on fire and causing burns.

*[Fuuinjutsu • Bursting Seal]
C-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Size: 12''x4''
The user inscribes needed pattern or writes the seal on a surface. With a release seal, the user can cause the fuuinjutsu to explode with the force of a three exploding tags.

*[Fuuinjutsu • Finger Engraving Seal]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Prerequisite: 3 control
Concentrating chakra into their finger or a sharp point, the user is able to write seals on almost any surface. If used on a living target, it will cause a discomfort as the fuuinjutsu is scarred into their flesh. This can be used up to posts equal to the user's stamina.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 4:50 pm

When he began talking, she instantly went on guard. Once the Kunai was thrown, she quickly jumped to the left, landing and shaking her head. The explosion caught her off guard some and she felt the force but was hardly staggered. Her hardiness always came in handy. She gritted her teeth as she stared right at him. "You've just tried to kill me, I hope you realize what that means for you as a ninja." She stated as she began a quick series of hand seal. When she finished these, a spike of stone formed in front of her and was aimed right at him.

Once it was finished forming, it was launched off towards the other ninja. It felt a bit draining to do this but that was alright. She knew she had the stamina to come up for a head to head fight if she really needed to. For now though, she wanted to see if he could dodge this. Even if she being attacked with intent to kill... she would rather keep him alive. He had barely started his life as a loner and it was something she wanted him to remember for later.
JutsuShow
*Earth Style • Spike Shot
C-Rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals the user will form a stone spike directly in front of them roughly 1 meter long and 2 feet in diameter at it's thickest point. After forming this spike is launched off up to 7 meters away at a strength of 5 and speed of 6.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 5:19 pm

(i noticed now that putting a blasting on a kunai wouldn't be possible so instead of that it will be an exploding though the force would be weaker it would still be felt if thats fine with you?)

Instead of charging she seemed to want to use ranged attacks though the spike wouldn’t work. He kicked up the body he planned to use before as an attack letting it get pieced by the spike to change its trajectory to the right. Ryuu was a bit amused is that person wasn’t dead before he sure was now but no point putting the body to waist Ryuu would be sure to find a use for it aside from a shield during this standoff.

Ryuu knelt down then concentrated chakra into his finger as he drew a bursting seal on one of the unconscious men’s chest. The man who was pierced was pierced through the chest making his a bit pointless. Ryuu thought a bit, it seemed the woman was a doton user meaning she would have rather good defense. While he was knelt down he tore off a 7” by 5” piece of pants already writing an ignite seal on it with his finger engraving seal. Keeping his guard up to run or guard if needed he waited for the woman’s next move. Perhaps after fighting Ryuu she will realize that he isn’t going to just let her go away, he will find a way to make her guard him.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 5:37 pm

When she realized she had pierced the body, a flash of anger shot across her face and now... she would have to end this fast. Reaching into her far right pouch, she pulled three Kunai out and aimed right to him. This would be even harder to dodge than her spike. Simply because he was focusing. She didn't aim for arms either. She was aiming for center mass and making sure they would spread as she threw them so that he would have a harder time dodging them. After he just sacrificed a life of a person who clearly was no match for them... That had flicked her anger switch completely on and she was hoping that this would stop him right in his tracks.

When she had thrown the Kunai, she began to approach, but she didn't approach fast. No, she took her time as she wanted to see where he would go after she had thrown those. It would allow her to formulate a plan while she walked up. During the time, a quick channel and her staff suddenly morphed its shape into that of a weapon that this ninja had likely never seen before. The staff grew a foot when it morphed and a blade formed on the end, sizable and curved slightly with a small hook at the back end.
SpoilerShow
3 Kunai Used

Metal Release • Transform: Glaive
After channeling chakra into her weapon, Amiya will begin to shift her Rokushakubo into another weapon. The shaft will grow only about .3 meters (1 ft) in length. At the end, a 45 cm (15 in) blade will form, growing a slight hook at the back end of it. The very menial hook at the back end can be used to grip clothing or limbs to push or pull a target.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 5:56 pm

Ryuu smirked as the girl threw the kunai he simply picked up the body he had just placed a blasting seal on and let the kunai pierce the slavers chest. As the kunai hit he felt quite a bit of push to them, she really was as strong as he was hoping and more. He then put down the body and dashed away up into the tree and started watching her. If she really cared about those men living then she would check on the man who was just pierced chances are he might just live. If she did Ryuu would set off the blasting seal the moment she got close enough.

He would keep his guard up though concentrating chakra into his finger again placing a few igniting seals on the tree near the leaves knowing full well that with the angry look he saw that she would more than likely chase after. If the woman where to follow straight up the tree after him he would drop the cloth that he placed an igniting seal on and set it off as she where to pass it.

Ryuu was always preparing and thinking ahead. He had no plans for giving up on making this woman protect him. Even if he had to beat her into submission she was strong and her strength was needed. Of course if things really got bad Ryuu would run away and consider trying again another time. He was especially intrigued when he saw her morph her staff she must have some sort of other element. She was even more worth being his guard than he originally thought.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 pm

At this point, with her anger... The men were of little concern. Especially after he was clearly willing to sacrifice him. When she had seen him writing, she knew for a fact that he had planned a bit ahead of time and that she was just going to watch him. With that, she picked some shuriken from her far right pocket. Only two this time and she chuckled them at him. Going to follow up this time though, she was moving fast. He could definitely see her since she wasn't that entirely fast but she was not going to follow him right up the tree.

He had showed off that he knew Fuuinjutsu and he had told her that he didn't know sensory... So it seemed, for now, that was all he knew. "You realize this is going to end one of two ways. Either you run away or you gurgle your own blood!" She shouted. Her voice had changed, from one of little emotion to one of coarse rage and pure fury. That was something she never showed and she was... intimidating. For someone who barely got angry, when she did, she wouldn't relent till the person who caused her anger was out of her sight or dead.

For now though, she circled the tree, making sure to keep him in her sight and so that he couldn't attack her without risking at himself.
SpoilerShow
2 Shuriken used[/spoiler[

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 6:32 pm

He jumped to a thicker branch to avoid the two kunai she sent flying at him, luckily this time he was in a position to dodge them. She seemed to be like a dog chasing after a cat to him. He knew she would watch him closely so instead of going for a direct attack he was slowly writing a bursting seal into the branch he was on and slowly let his weight on it. He waited till she was near below him before letting the branch below him snap and break off. He acted surprised as he jumped to another branch activating the seal as the branch would be close to her.

He let the piece of pants fall acting as if it was a part of his cloths. He wouldn’t set this one off though he would wait and see what she would do. If she where to so much as come close to stepping on it he would set off the igniting seal until then it would stay on the ground for the right moment. He watched her closely not wanting to use too much more chakra he pulled out the blank scroll he made before he spoke to her and one of his scrolls that carry ten shuriken ready to both defend and attack.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 6:47 pm

This was annoying... And she was getting tired of this as she held her arms up to block the explosion. It was more than the one before and pushed her back some but now... No, she wasn't going to chase him. She knew this all too well. He would stay in the trees and that wasn't something she was going to deal with. Instead, she went to back away, quickly taking hops back and moving out into the open. After all, the forest and the valley had plenty of distance from them and if he wanted to pester her any further, he would have to come to her domain.

In the meantime, while she was now out in the open and with roughly 10 meters between them, she checked over herself. Signed arms from the explosion and pain radiating through her. That was something she was used to. While she stood there, she was calming herself down, taking deep breaths to try to bring her anger down and recoup some of her energy after having done the jutsu she did earlier. Now, she didn't talk... just watched the forest and waited for him to make his move. If he was going to do anything, it would be far easier to deal with out here.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Ryuu was amused she was trying to get him in her territory, he went as far as the edge of the trees staying hidden in the leaves he didn’t plan to let her gather her chakra so easily. Getting closer put her just in range of his jutsu, he opened up the scroll containing shuriken and aimed the seal at her then expelled all ten shuriken in a wide area at her making it hard to simply dodge. All of these would be much faster compared to his normal throw and he figured this would help to keep her off guard.

After he did this he quickly relocated about 3 meters to the right still within the same range as her though at the edge of the forest. Soon enough he will have to come out of hiding, he put away the now empty storage scroll and took out a pen and an exploding tag writing on the back of the exploding tag an igniting seal to make it more potent before hiding it in his sleeve. He watched the girls actions closely trying to figure out what she was planning to do at this point, she wouldn’t know he only has ten shuriken left so being out in the open might prove dangerous to her.
JutsuShow
*[Fuuinjutsu • Storage: Expel]
D-Ranked Fuuinjutsu
Requirements: 4 Control
Whenever a storage fuuinjustu is used, the contents will spill out on top of the storage seal. With this jutsu the user will expel the contents at a speed of 4, up to 10 yards away
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 7:11 pm

The shuriken were easy enough to noticed as they were expelled from the trees. They were coming at a speed faster than before and she quickly formed her hand seals, forming a large wall of stone and ducking down underneath it briefly to dodge the weapons and stay protected for some more time. Even if it was faster, the distance between them allowed her to get this wall off but just narrowly enough. This was going to be a match of endurance... and she knew she could later longer. Especially since he was using plenty of fuuinjutsu and having to write plenty of it from what she was getting at and she was doing as minimal as necessary.

This wall allowed her to hide behind it and she peered out from it. Her eyes scanned the forest's edge and she waited, yet again. This was giving her time to calm herself down. Finally, her anger had subsided enough for her to think rationally and she went to stand up. She was only .82 meters over the walls height but she didn't care. If he was going to throw more at her, she would be able to duck down and take whatever was thrown at her. When he would come out... she would have him where she was better.
JutsuShow
*Earth Style • Wall
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals the user will form a solid stone wall up to 5 meters away from them at a speed of 4. The wall has a strength of 3 and is 3x3x1 meters large.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 7:26 pm

Ryuu could either run or confront her at this point, the wall got in the way of the plan he had but it’s not like he is out of plans. He has a lot of control compared to stamina so he was able to last longer than the average person. Ryuu jumped down from the tree walking into the open of course staying about 7 meters away to keep from getting hit easily. He has a scroll in one hand as he watched for an attack by the woman.

“Well looks like you drew me out, still going to hide behind your wall?” He taunted a bit knowing full well the taunt wouldn’t affect her now. “You’re a lot stronger than you look you know? The only downside you seem to have is how much you care about other people’s lives no matter how bad they are. We can stop this fight now if you just agree to protect me.” He gave her this offer one last time, if he manages to beat her he will place a bursting seal guarded by a trap on her head so she has to listen to him. He didn’t feel like aiming to control people to that extent yet but at this rate he wouldn’t have a choice unless she accepts his offer.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 7:39 pm

Not technically hiding because she was standing up over the wall, she took a Kunai out of her pocket and tossed it off towards him. Just a bit closer is what she wanted for him and if she was able to get him just a bit closer, he was done for. "Hiding? Hardly. You won't be able to make me protect you. After all, what makes you think there is only me? What makes you think I don't know other people. What makes you think that I will let you stay within range of me." He was giving him plenty to think about and hopefully distract him to move forward more with the kunai that she threw.

"You assume that I will utterly listen to you if you win but if you sleep, at all, what is to suggest that I won't kill you myself? You are no innocent, not anymore. You are a ninja, one who is after me for a body guard, whether forced or not and you expect me to not, at any chance... Kill you?" Her face was again, like stone, staring at him with her eyes that almost seemed bored of this situation. Plus, if he was one to speak... he would most likely walk forward and try to persuade her further.
SpoilerShow
1 Kunai

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 7:52 pm

He dodged to the side and looked at her amused. “I know you won’t kill me, because if you do then you are no better than I. You couldn’t even kill slavers what makes you think you can kill someone that would use the evil of this world to shield him giving them an act of pure in their life.” He decided now he would use her own actions against her.

He didn’t care much if this worked on her he took a single step forward nor wanting to get too close but to show that he isn’t afraid of her killing him. “If you knew others they would have been here by now, you’re in a tough spot and you know it. If you protect me I won’t have to use other people to guard myself from harm you even have jutsu perfect for such a thing.” He would now try to tempt her.

He knew that someone like her wouldn’t want a guy like him to roam around using people’s lives to defend himself. The only options she had where to either kill him or protect him. Ryuu was confident that this woman wouldn’t go for the kill but he wouldn’t just let his guard down and give her the chance.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 pm

That confidence in him was going to be shattered if he got any closer. "If you are so sure, please, come closer. After all, you say I would be no better than you but who knows? After all, you would be dead and I would live to fight another day. Atonement for ones action is another step I could take for your death." This was said with grim determination. That was something she never let out with her voice and it was pretty damn obvious. He wasn't going to get what he came here for no matter how hard he tried.

"You've no idea, I may or may not know others. They may or may not share my ideals... You may talk a big game but in reality, you don't know me at all. Please, come closer and find out just how wrong you truly are." That was a challenge and she meant it. Her hands were ready and she had her weapon actually resting on her wall of earth, ready to be picked up and used or sitting there for her to perform something that he most likely would have to react to... and just may not be able to.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 8:21 pm

He was a bit surprised at the way she spoke those words, sure she was determined but it’s clear she didn’t want to or at least never said things like that normally. The confidence she is showing and the challenges she is giving. He was no fool it was a clear trap instead he took two steps back. “Looks like I went one step forward and two steps back huh? You know I could have captured you back in those trees, I had long set up traps in there.” He said not bothering to try to hide anything.

“Now how about you come at me, show me your determination and let my blood stain your cloths.” He said planning to push her into making the killing blow. If she would let up for even a moment while attacking him he would have her. He watched closely checking hip movement hand movement and eye movements. Now was not the time for him to be trying to talk to her casually, if she was as ready as she seemed then he had to take every second seriously. He wrapped the explosive tag with the igniting seal on the back around the handle of a kunai to hide it with his hand if he were to use it.
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 8:31 pm

This entire time, she had been biding her time to get some more of her chakra back, whatever little there was left in her and she quickly stood up. Grabbing her staff, she moved over and took it slow. Step by step, until she was growing closer and then, a sudden sprint. She just wanted to close enough distance so that he had no way of escaping. Five meters in, she stopped and dropped her staff to the ground as she was doing a series of hand seals. It was her last ditch effort and she knew that he was going to have more than enough trouble dodging this.

When the seals finished, she suddenly began to create metal spikes from the ground, right up underneath each of his feet and placing the all around him and trying to essentially impale him, right up from below him with six, large metal spikes. These spikes came out remarkably fast and this was it. This was what she wanted and he would have to be able to dodge this. During this moment, her face had shifted from stone faced to fury once more, but fury concentrated in a direction. The confidence was there, that was for damn sure.
JutsuShow
*[Metal Release • Stake Creation]
B-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: [Metal Release • Projectile Creation Skill]
After forming the necessary handseals, the user can raise up to six steel spikes from the ground at a speed of 8. Each spike is five feet in height and a foot in diameter, within 20 feet of the user. If these spikes were to be raised beneath an unguarded opponent, it would be fatal. This technique is often used either to distract an opponent or harm them while they are distracted.

JacobSenpie

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by JacobSenpie » Wed May 27, 2015 8:47 pm

The instant ryuu saw a hint of the spikes below him he cringed as he jumped up letting the kunai in his sleeve out at the same time and setting off the two explosions on the tag although it might or might not push the spikes down it sent him flying away tumbling on the ground. He slowly got up after a moment cuts and burns on his body and torso cloths, the belt around his torso the only thing not as badly torn being more durable.

“Heh well you are quite the surprise artist aren’t you? I was saving that one for you but looks like it’s the only reason I am alive.” That blow was very close right now, from that alone, he is exhausted. He had more than enough explosive tags if he needed to continue the fight she was probably as exhausted as him with such jutsu he figured.

He smiled a little though this one sincere. “Fighting to the death really is fun don’t you think? Though I don’t know about you, but I’m not giving up just yet.” This was a bit of a bluff he didn’t have much of a way to fight aside from explosive tags that he could throw at her, but with how much chakra he has used till now he can’t insure that he won’t put too much chakra into it and kill her.

(Items used and lost: 2 kunai 1 from each sleeve, 10 shuriken from a single scroll leaving it empty storage, 1 blank scroll turned to empty storage, and one explosive tag.)
CharacterShow
Kiri:
Kumo:
Iwa:
MN:

CDF

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by CDF » Wed May 27, 2015 9:26 pm

Well, this was interesting.

She was already in waterfall for business, wrapping up a few odds and ends before she moved the entire Zenchou operation down south. As she was in the process of killing one such odd/end, she heard an interesting bit of news that a genin had recently escaped Kumo and might be in waterfall country. It wasn't particularly important news, but Shadow never ignored a recruitment opportunity, especially when it was with a younger ninja. The young ones had great potential and very little mental fortitude, so much easier to manipulate.

So she took a couple of days as a detour, hunting down rumors and whispers before she finally got his trail, and now that she found him, something was about to happen. She had seen him from miles away, using her Jinrai Scope, and promptly activated her invisibility. She followed at a steady pace, being in no rush and hoping to discover some basic information about him to allow for a smoother recruitment, and that's exactly what happened.

She couldn't see what he was seeing, and she didn't want to risk getting closer and be noticed. Not out of fear, of course, but because she wanted to observe without affecting the situation. So she walked perpindicular to the whole battle, inching her way closer and to the side to get a better view of the situation. It was all rather intriguing.

Her initial target had some good combat sense. He was smart enough to prepare ahead of time, but he was still a little foolish for the amount of seals he placed and the location he chose to place them. Still, the thought was a good sign of his potential. His charisma was damned awful, something she would either have to improve or make even worse, depending on how she decided to utilize him later. He was fairly brutish and obviously didn't understand people too well.

The girl, on the other hand, was a delightful surprise. Shadow had heard nothing about her and this situation all happened by happy coincidence, something that she wasn't used to. The girl didn't fight too well, she expended chakra needlessly and her use of the spear was average, but she didn't seem to have any back-up plan for if her targets got too close. That's something they'd have to work on. With that thought, Shadow realized how she didn't even factor in the possibility that the girl could refuse her recruitment. Perhaps she was getting to arrogant.

Ignoring the tangential thought, Shadow approached the battlefield and watched closely, memorizing all of their movements and battle habits. She had no intention of interfering unless one of them was in mortal danger. And then.. one of them was. The girl had finally cornered the boy, although with her abilities Shadow could tell she should have been able to do that sooner, and the boy managed a rather surprising and risky escape. Once again, the two of them showed their great potential.

Positioning herself just right, Shadow deactivated her invisibility just as the boy landed again from his escape. Giving him no time to even see her or react, Shadow aimed a perfectly aimed punch at his temple. If successful, it would knock the boy out instantly, at which point Shadow would let him fall to the ground as she looked over at the girl who was surprisingly exhausted.

"That was pretty impressive, although I think we both know you could have done better." Looking around, she seemed to investigate the field and the damage done to it. "Still, not bad. Thanks for doing all my work for me, by the way." Stepping forward slowly and with her hands raised, she approached the girl and gave the slightest of bows. "My name is Jinrai Zai, and i was hunting this little shit, so thanks for that." She kept it mysterious on purpose. She didn't say who she was hunting for or why he was hunting him, letting the girl's imagination run wild with paranoia. It would make it better for earning her trust in a bit, for now, she had to let her go with it a little.

This was a great opportunity. This girl had potential and she had the Iwa secret art of metal release. If she could recruit her, then she could recruit the boy later in a separate conversation and just make sure the two never met again.
jutsuShow
Musician's Sight
C-ranked Ninjutsu
Prereq: Jinrai Chakra
By channeling jinrai chakra into the air in front of her, Shadow can manipulate the vibration of particles in the air directly in front of her eyes. By doing this, she can manipulate the way light is bent, like a lense, and amplify her vision. With this jutsu, her vision is equivalent to that of a pair of binoculars with 10x amplification, except with an image as sharp as regular vision, and she can modify the focus at will. This jutsu lasts for up to 7 posts or until cancelled.

Tune of invisibility
A-ranked Ninjutsu
After forming the needed hand seals and flooding their Instrument with chakra, Shadow will release vibrating chakra into an up to 5 meter radius away from the origin of the sound at a speed of 8. Within this 5 meter radius, Shadow can manipulate the vibration of the photons of light in the air, allowing her to bend and manipulate light. With this jutsu, she can make anything within that five meter radius invisible, including herself. This jutsu lasts for up to 6 posts and the area travels with Shadow, moving with up to a speed of 8. If shadow moves any faster than a speed of 8, the sphere will keep up but it will keep moving at only a speed of 8, meaning she will outrun the sphere and be visible until it catches up to her.

Temple strike
B-ranked Taijutsu
By applying a very concentrated strike to the target’s temple, Shadow can very likely knock them out with one strike. The temples are the thinnest area of the skull, and by concentrating all of her strength on this location, Shadow causes serious damage. Most people that are weaker than her will be instantly knocked out, while stronger opponents need repeated strikes to be knocked out. If Shadow uses a weapon to perform this jutsu, such as the hilt on her karambit, it takes less strength to knock the opponent out. Once knocked out, the target must remain unconscious for at least 10-[Target's stamina], with a minimum of 2, posts. After which, the target will be awoken by anything that would wake a normal sleeping person.
- zenchou
Most intense. Mission. EVER.
[color=#C9B037]Ouji Hito Kazekage[/color] Sunagakure no Sato
Wakatsuki, Zai A-ranked Missing Ninja Kumogakure no Sato

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Wed May 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Rising to her feet as this new person had entered the fray, her stance was somewhat wobbly but she was able to stand more appropriately when she grabbed her staff. Using it to balance her and make herself more sturdy, she was looking at the other person. The raised hand let her know that she at least meant no harm for now. She hated the fact that this person so easily saw through the fact that she had been bluffing the entire time but... she was in no way able to say otherwise. Not with how tired she was. "You... wanted that little fuck? He is... lucky to be alive." Her breath was heavy as she spoke, but it was pretty clear. If she could get over to the boy right now, she would kill him without a second thought. "Just... Get him... out of my sight." She let out as she went to try to walk.

Which turned out to be the wrong idea as she felt a weakness about her legs. Stopping herself, she let out a sigh and looked at her. "Zai... Jinrai, Zai yeah? You are no ordinary person, that much is clear and if you saw what I've been doing... You know I'm not. Lets cut... the pleasantries and skip straight to the meat." She had to take time between words to breath in and do her best not to practically plop on her ass from exhaustion. Taking a small moment to use a little bit more of her chakra, she had to transform her staff and it didn't mater. Within a matter of moments, it was back to normal staff form but she had felt the blow that she had just put on herself, no matter how small the amount. "Oooo... not a smart idea." she thought to herself, her body feeling even more weak now and it had shown outwardly with a pained expression.
JutsuShow
Metal Release • Transform: Rokushakubō
D-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Kali Yuga
After channeling chakra into her weapon, Amiya transforms it back into the standard Rokushakubō form.

CDF

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by CDF » Fri May 29, 2015 6:06 am

Shadow watched the girl wordlessly as she spoke and fought to stay standing. Her stamina was very low, that was something they'd have to work on. She spoke eloquently enough and gave off the impression of being intelligent, but then went on to waste chakra changing her weapon when she was already dying of exhaustion. Her strength and attempt at looking tough while she tried to speak to Shadow, however, was a little impressive. They both knew that if Shadow decided to kill her, there was nothing she could do about it, but she still kept her poise and made no indication of backing down. That was very good.

Calling out casually while walking closer to the body of the boy from before, she got him into the area of her invisibility jutsu that she activated earlier and caused him to go completely invisible, waving her hand at the body in the process to make it look more dramatic. "Don't you worry about him, he won't be disturbing any more innocents." Flashing a genuine looking smile, she turned and looked at the girl. "I think it's fair to say neither of us are ordinary people. I saw great potential in you today, and cutting past pleasantries and getting straight to the meat: I think you'd make a valuable asset to our organization. What is your name, where are you from, and most of all, what do you want in this life?" Her tone shifted rather suddenly at the end. It was an awkward way to bring in the question, but the girl was about to collapse, the whole process had to be sped up a little before she blacked out.
- zenchou

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Fri May 29, 2015 6:20 am

Fighting the blood that was pounding in her ears from the amount of work she had put in earlier, she did her damn best to stay standing. That small boy... She could have done legions better if she had been thinking it through. This made her curse herself yet again and she look right at the person standing before her who had used a jutsu to make the boy entirely gone. It wasn't worth really questioning. Especially since there was a more important matter at the hand. That she was apparently wanted for something far larger than herself. "Hold on a moment, let me process what you are trying to tell me." Her voice was still a bit ragged, beaten up but she should be able to keep it up for more.

The smile though, She didn't know if she could trust it. After all, someone else smiled in a similar fashion to her recently and he turned out be beyond disturbing and manipulative. "Okay, my name is Amiya. Ogata, Amiya as long as we are giving full names. I would agree that we aren't ordinary but that is common in our world, isn't it?" Meaning our world in the shinobi world. It was pretty obvious, even a piece of drift wood would be able to tell that this person was a shinobi. From where, she couldn't place it but she didn't really have a notice for the other villages before.

"I'm from Iwagakure. Which is no longer important since I'm all the way out here. What you ask of me last though isn't something I can answer. I don't rightly know what I want in life. I'm simply wandering for now." That was the truth, definitely. Lying at this point wouldn't serve her any good. Her eyes were always shifting, back and forth from Zai and the surrounding area.

CDF

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by CDF » Fri May 29, 2015 8:05 am

Shadow continued to watch the girl, still impressed by her personality, if nothing else. She was tenacious and proud, two admirable qualities if utilized correctly. She was young too, which gave an even better opportunity for manipulating her into what would be best for Zenchou. With her loquaciousness, she could serve as one of her public relations shinobi. Maintaining her smile, Shadow motioned towards the ground once the girl finished speaking.

"Perhaps you should take a seat, it seems you've exhausted yourself." She said it knowing the girl probably wouldn't sit down. "That's a fair point, Ogaya, Amiya. But even in our world where the extraordinary are ordinary, I think there's a little something extra special about the both of us." Flashing a more playful grin than before, she continued. "Then perhaps I can offer you some guidance. I imagine figuring out your path would be easier if you didn't have to worry about being hunted down like a dog, no?" She was slowing things down again, playing a little mysterious to get the girl more interested and let her imagination run wild for a little. She was being fairly receptive, but it was best to soften her up as much as possible before making the full offer.
- zenchou

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Fri May 29, 2015 8:44 am

This person isn't trying to kill me... yet. I see no reason why I can't sit but not let my guard down. A soft grunt came from her as she flopped down onto her ass, keep her staff in her hands and making sure to keep it ready. "Extra special? Guidance? You sound familiar to someone I met recently... Regardless, I'm hardly hunted. It is easy to stay under the radar if you are just doing mundane things and harming only vile people." Her breath still had plenty of weight to it but she had only just sat down on the ground.

"However... I'm listening." The offer was something that she had to hear. She could be hunted at anytime and this may give her a place to stay with hopeful money to gain. This Zai person... There was a feeling of almost knowing too much but she dismissed it fast since it just seemed like she wanted to help. "What would you have me do if I joined up with you and whoever you work for? Would you have me killing people, capturing people or something else?" Quick to assume that that would be what she would be wanted for but it was a fair assessment based on what she had been told. Coming to capture a Genin... They must recruit young. Maybe that is why she is so interested in herself. It wasn't an entirely important matter though. The offer hadn't been truly given yet.

CDF

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by CDF » Fri May 29, 2015 9:04 am

Hm, it seems her initial assumptions were wrong. The girl wasn't nearly as proud or as easy to manipulate as she had thought. She sat down almost immediately, only showing hesitation in the form of making sure she could defend herself while sitting. A good instinct. Even from the ground, putting herself in a situation where Shadow should have had all of the control over the conversation, she spoke with authority and strength. She had a lot of potential indeed.

Smiling with what looked like amusement, Shadow replied. "Good, so we don't have to worry about any of your old friends, or about you being some homicidal maniac. What you would do for us, Ogata-san, is only what you'd like to do. Our organization has a goal and there are many jobs that lead up tot hat goal." She was careful not to mention specifics. She ahd to word things well with this girl, as it seemed she had a strong sense of morality. "But none of them are, as you say, vile. We merely wish to start a new village for people like us, bettering the lives of the misunderstood and unfortunate. We need hard workers to work on the village itself, we need people to defend it against any would be saboteurs, we need those with charisma to help form diplomacy with other organizations and governments. Does any of that sound like something you'd be interested in doing?
- zenchou

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Sat May 30, 2015 6:02 am

A... defender? She wasn't even sure if she believed in these people yet. A new village other than the Five would be a step in a direction that sounded somewhat appealing. It would be built in the here and now, from the ground up and hopefully with people who believed in similar interests. However... she already learned that wasn't the case. There was a question that she needed to ask this person and that would determine whether or not that she could be trusted fully. The answer, with having dozens of, was of vital importance. "Those... do sound appealing but before I think further on this, I've a question for you." Her face was like stone once more, having begun to breath a tad easier and keep herself calm.

"If you want to make a village or a new country, then surely, you know what it takes to make one. Please, tell me what is it that separates a country from a mere conglomerate of people?" Word for word, she spoke this question and she could practically feel it slithering out of her like the person who had first said it to her. Her face wanted to contort into that of one of that man's expression but she was able to keep the stone face for the most part. The man who had first gotten the best of her in a way that she really hadn't been spoke to. His words still echoed in her head, every day because they had rung a certain part of her and made her realize certain things.

CDF

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by CDF » Sun May 31, 2015 8:10 am

Shadow looked upon the girl with amusement, an amusement that she allowed to be reflected in her face. This young child was honestly testing her intelligence and her goals, quizzing her on what a village was. It was an interesting tone she took, as if she already had an answer in mind. Had she considered starting a village/country before? Did she have a conversation with somebody about this already? That would explain a lot about her demeanor.

Maintaining the appearance of amusement, she replied a bit playfully. "Well, that's quite a question. Have you had this conversation before?" She asked with genuine curiosity, wondering who could have been discussing such an issue with her. Giving her a moment to reply, Shadow continued. "Your question doesn't have a simple answer. A village and a country are all made of so many different factors and the removal of any one of those can cause a village to become just one large physical grouping of people that feel nothing towards one another. Most likely, if we were to make anything more important than another, it'd be culture." This had actually been something she had considered for a long time, knowing she'd have to find some way to unite Zenchou's new village. "The people need to have a culture they share. They need to share some kind of history, or ambition/desire, or even general likes and dislikes. This is the reason we can't simply transplant people from different lands into one city and expect them to suddenly start working together. There needs to be some cultural unifier." Looking at the girl again curiously, Shadow paused and appeared to ponder. "Of course, how one goes about artificially creating that unifier is much more complicated and arduous. Something our leader is working very hard on planning out. So," Smiling playfully and changing her tone to an almost taunting one, "Have we passed the test?"
- zenchou

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun May 31, 2015 4:45 pm

This sounded all too familiar. It was something she had once said to someone else not too long ago and to this, she shook her head. "Not exactly. You see... That isn't what makes a country. To quote an intelligent man... "A shared language. A form of universal currency. A monopoly over violence. All of these things are necessary for a country to thrive. They draw the people together...and they give them purpose."'" She stopped there for a moment as she went back to that day, remembering the slithering snake who had wormed his way into her mind and was practically there the entire time, even if she wasn't around him.

Taking a moment to breath in, she shook her head as she was going into more monologue, which she hated doing but she felt it was the only time she would need to. "You say you want to bring together people who have things in common... but if you were serious about making a country, you would know that that isn't exactly likely. To quote the same man once again, "Common motives and common purposes cannot exist between those with different values, with different lives. Peace and war are simply irreconcilable...and the only answer is to make sure that everyone has a shared identity. Do you honestly think the Hokage ran around finding people from across the world who believed in the 'Will of Fire'? Why bother, when it's so much easier to cultivate the entire ideal, over generations? First, you convince them that 'we' are different from 'I', but not quite so different as 'they'. Then, you start to tell them just what makes 'we' so similar. 'We' speak the same language, eat the same foods...so of course 'we' have the same values." You have said something similar... but not exactly." Each time she had spoke one of his quotes, she almost felt like she was mimicking him, word for word. It had drilled into her head so deep that she couldn't ever forget it.

"However... I'm willing to see this through. I'm tired of wandering aimlessly and if your Leader is as good as you say they are, they may just have what it takes." She said as she went to stand. The entire time she had been talking and making herself more relaxed, she had found the strength to stand again and took in a deep breath. "One last thing though. If you intend on taking him..." She gestured to where the boy had been and sneered. "I do not want to see him at all."

CDF

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by CDF » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:36 am

Raising an eyebrow, Shadow once again looked with amusement, and a hint of annoyance at the yougn girl who not only dared to question her, but then to quote somebody to say she's wrong. She was a little unfuriating, but certainly interesting. IT was making her think a goo ddeal of things that she didn't plan on thinking baout too hard just yet. She was more preocccupied with building a foundation, then she could look towards the future. It seemed, however, that to earn her respect from this girl, she had to think about it now.

Pondering her words for a brief moment, shadow finally spoke. "While whoever you're quoting is eloquent, they're essentially saying what I just said, except they're being too specific and absolute. Everything they said and you just said through them, is an extension of a shared culture. Additionally, common motives and purposes can most certainly exist between people with different values. Our entire organization is made up of humans that are entirely different from one another in every which way, but they share similar goals and purposes, one of which is the creation of the very country we're discussing now. It seem the person you're quoting has a good textbook understanding of humans, but hasn't spent as much time talking and interacting with them as much as I or my employer. Either way, I do like to see that you have kept intellectual company and are so interested in considering the mechanism of our ambitions." Shadow smiled a genuine looking smile as she approached the girl slowly, speaking with a pedantic manner and appearing much more intellectual than earlier. "You should be careful not to allow one person's words to hold so much influence over your own opinion. Make sure you analyze the words instead of accepting them because you trust in the speaker's intellect. You clearly have a brilliant mind, and that's something I'd like to see you make full use of. It's something Zenchou, our organization, would welcome oh so greatly." Bowing slightly, she spoke with respect towards the girl that was inferior to her in literally all regards. "It's my honor to welcome you into Zenchou, Ogata, Amiya. And don't worry about him," She continued as she stood up straight and waving a arm in the general direction the boy "had" been. "You'll never see him again. Now," Switching to a more casual tone, she dug through her pocket and pulled out a scroll with a seal on it, handing it over to the girl. "Keep this on you at all times. We will contact you shortly with information on where to go and what to do so that you can meet your new comrades and employer. IT has ben a pleasure, and I hope we get to discuss the future of our country sometime soon."

She said it with a smile and waited for the girl to stand up and respond, if she could.
- zenchou

FluffyGinja

[Graded]What a Fall

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:35 am

It seems that she was right to give this person a chance, whoever their leader was. If one of their own was fairly intelligent and understood what was being said, then that is what mattered. Each word, she listened to and took into consideration, especially the one about not trusting people so quickly. However... that was far too late in the case of this person. After Zai had finished speaking, she had bowed to Amiya which even she found odd but she wasn't going to say anything about it. First meetings were more important than the second.

When she stood up, she took the scroll from the woman's hand and nodded her head. "I assume that this scroll is going to tell me more about this as well as who you might be sending? If not, how will I know who you are going to send for me." She had to ask before hand, just so she didn't mistake this person for someone hunting her. After having heard about never seeing this boy again, it just made her expression relax more. Her guard was still up though, her staff in her hands as she was using it to keep herself steadier.

"Just in case... I'm heading to that town in the valley to rest for now." If she was going to be a part of them, a small trust had to be established. And with that, she went to walk away, down the hill with staff in one hand and scroll in the other.

Return to “Other Countries”