[PB] Colliding Mercenaries -- House of Memories

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Wed May 03, 2017 1:07 pm

A lovely day for a betrayal.

Or something like that.

Kazouchi was teamed up with some Tsukino of Kirigakure no Sato. Why this mission required two people was completely foreign to the puppeteer, even if this woman was at an equal level to him. Barely even talking, the two were assigned on some mission to assassinate some person. The exacts weren't on the top of the missing ninja's mental list, as the location was much more important.

Entering into a clearing, Kazouchi brought out his puppets, making sure that everything was still attacked, allowing Daiyu entrance as well. While not going that way, it was pretty obvious that the woman had looks, and she knew it quite well. The two were a rather mismatched pair, but whatever. Mercenaries do as mercenaries will. Money was on the line, so everything had to be in tact.

"So, what all can you do and why should I trust you here?" It was a veiled threat, sure, but sometimes, that's what was required. If she somehow got in the puppeteer's way, and cost him the job, it would definitely cost her life.
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Blueper

Post by Blueper » Wed May 03, 2017 6:29 pm

Ah, yes, killing. One of the most surefire ways to earn some coin in this world, and yet... such a tragedy.

Not that Daiyu was above such methods to make a living, that was for sure.

The young woman glanced over at her assigned partner for this... mission, duly noting the features that stood out most: green eyes, gemstones (jade?) on his palms, green lips that may or may not have been due to lipstick. What a sight the two must have made, with Daiyu's black-and-white color scheme and his green-themed features.

Kazouchi's (what a cute name!) question-threat made her smile. Clearly this man wanted to know what he was getting into...

"Ara ara," she drawled, glancing down at her nails in an obvious show of carelessness before rummaging around in her pouches for a nail file. "What kind of a rude demand is that? I suppose I'll indulge you, though." Lifting a small file out of her pocket, she stated, "Fuuinjutsu, regular ninjutsu, a bit of Mist. Nothing special, really." He was a Kouseki, based on the stones embedded in his body, and a puppeteer, to boot. Might as well get as much information as possible, though. "Should I retain any hope that you'd like to share things about yourself as well? We can do some team bonding." She laughed lightly, slipping into the role of a cultured woman, despite what the two were here to do.

She began to fiddle around with her nails, a quiet grating sound able to be heard under the sounds of Kazouchi's puppet tuning.. She didn't bother answering the trust question immediately. It was, after all, kind of a dumb question, when you thought about it. They were missing-nin. There was no reason to trust. But... "If you're worrying that I'm some hunter-nin or informant, don't. I'm just here to do my job, get my money, and go." Daiyu punctuated that statement by blowing lightly over her fingernails, her expression and body language giving off the vibe of a very self-satisfied feline.
Where the bloopers go
CharactersShow
Akari, Kayo*
Tsukino, Daiyu*
Hayakazu, Guren
Okumura, Mafuyu
Henrin, Anzu*
Yuusha, Arie
Ishiguro, Rinko

*Inactive

Zangy

Post by Zangy » Sat May 06, 2017 11:49 am

One thing was for sure.

Daiyu was not stupid, which meant that Kazouchi would not have to hold her hand during this endeavour. Past 'allies' that he had become accustomed to ended up getting caught in the crossfire, letting the Kouseki have an even greater reward. This woman, however, at least knew not only her place, but Kazouchi's as well. Neither of them wanted to necessarily be allies with one another, but, due to circumstance, had to. And, from there, they would know exactly where not to step on the other's feet.

Laughing a hearty laugh, the man answered, "Team bonding, yeah. It's like the Academy all over again." Pushing his pinky and ring fingers together and then forward, Kyuuki stepped forward, as he explained, "This is my offensive puppet. Jets, vents, and poison. Standard things, really." Taowu's movements were about the same, following the same motion with his index and middle finger, as his other two reversed their motions, "And this is the shield."

Granted, this did imply that the woman knew about puppets, and what all they could do, but most ninja of any sort of caliber knew the ancient art of Sunagakure no Sato and could figure out a puppet from any other weapon in a matter of seconds, even ones as altered as Kazouchi's own were.

"Besides that, I can use Shouton, as shown by my clan markings." Basic descriptions, sure, but details were definitely not needed. Not in case of her lying, because their jobs, at the moment at least, aligned, but due to an as-need basis.

Turning a more serious tone onto the conversation, he asked, "So, how should we remove this person? I feel that if two of us were hired, it won't be a simple walk in the dunes."
CodingsShow
Oohazure: [color=#AFAD00][b]""[/b][/color]
Yumegokochi: [center][color=#79CDCD][font=Georgia][big][[sub][/sub]][/big][/font][/color][/center]
Okuure Daisuke: [b][color=#BA7CBC]""[/color][/b]
Kouseki Kazouchi: [b][color=#007D4F]""[/color][/b]

Blueper

Post by Blueper » Sat May 06, 2017 12:57 pm

Daiyu took the opportunity graciously handed to her to stare unabashedly at Kazouchi's puppets, listening idly to his explanations. Never before had she seen such strange creations, and made out of stone, no less. Although the two were decidedly different in size, both were an odd mismatch of animal- and almost human- body parts. The uncarved faces, no matter how long she looked at them, remained unnerving, but then again, perhaps that was what they were for. How fascinating.

"Well... do we have any information on our target? I heard he's a rich momma's boy. Probably has a ton of guards, too." Exactly the type she hated. Of course, she couldn't bring personal feelings into this, she thought, beginning to sketch out a plan in her head.

"I can lay down some mist for cover, and these," Daiyu said, gesturing to her fox ears, "can help me track where they are, unless you have some way of doing so?" She tilted her head in genuine curiosity, inviting him to jump in at any time. "The fuuinjutsu I use is mostly to disrupt enemy formations and distract, since I'm more of an offensive support. I can pick off people separated from a group, but taking on any others like us? I'm afraid you'll be mostly on your own there until I can put together a tag or two that might help." She spun the file between her fingers, thinking hard.

"Or I could always henge and infiltrate, although depending on where we are at the time, that may or may not be a viable strategy. Even better, you could henge and play the part of damsel-in-distress," she grinned, her canines glinting where the sun hit her face.
Where the bloopers go
CharactersShow
Akari, Kayo*
Tsukino, Daiyu*
Hayakazu, Guren
Okumura, Mafuyu
Henrin, Anzu*
Yuusha, Arie
Ishiguro, Rinko

*Inactive

Return to “Other Countries”