Miracle in the Fields - Jinzo [Ninjutsu Training]

zippo
User flair: Mr. Smooth

Post by zippo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:29 am

The morning wept as a drizzle started to seep through the shirt of a man with a hollow scowl. The flowers laying next to a ruinous cathedral were drenched by the mildew while the people walking around and about donned the faces of those who have awakened from their apparent eternal slumber.

Although the tears of morning gave Jinzo a sign of significance, it struck a chord on the thoughts of many that today would be the day to work until evening, and waste most of their freedom on menial tasks in order to live another day. To Jinzo, they were sleepwalkers.

But who was he to talk? This was all his dream. These realistic entities were mere figments of his imagination. The only real person sleep, was in fact him...

"Good day, sir."

Lo and behold, a sleepwalker appeared.

"You have what I asked for?"

Jinzo's faced described a look that shouldn't be tested. His purpose was solid as steel. If this individual did not arrive what he asked for...

"Here."

In Jinzo's hands was an artifact. An ancient heirloom of a long, forgotten clan. Original inheritors of his Kekkei Genkai. It took him two years and loads of financing to find the source of information on its whereabouts. Sooner than later, he would have to pay his dues...

That's when he came to, and found himself 24 hours into the future, and his eyes started to turn back to normal. The person who actually traded off the artifact was an individual he was going to interrogate. However, what he learned changed everything... for he knew the actual person who now possessed the artifact.

And with that, he left the scene, heading northward to have a word with an old friend...

JutsuShow
[Kakome • Stage 1]
C-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisites: 15 Control
To use any Kakome technique the user must first activate it. Once activated, the user begins channeling into his senses back in time. Unlike resetting time, this technique allows him to quickly study activities that took place up to 24 hours ago in a pause/fastforward/replay/rewind fashion. For the Jiku to speedily read it to its entirety, it will take a matter of seconds. This window in time has a very short mobile range, only capable of reading 5 meters in diameter, with the user at the very center.
Ninjutsu training

zippo

Post by zippo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:41 am

Many detectives in the good, old days asked him loads of questions:

"Do you ever train on this?"
"What are you?"
"How do you know these clues so precisely?"

It all stemmed from his Kekkei Genkai, of course. But to his colleagues, he was like a god. As the creator of this world's dreamland, it wouldn't be too far from the truth. Though little ever knew about his internal secrets and system of belief, there was one man who actually did have the knowledge of both: Ando.

He was a close friend of Jinzo's for several years. It wasn't until his act of betrayal in the underground markets, which left Jinzo losing a fortune, did things flip around. The man was honorable as a friend, but conniving as an enemy, and was thus cut short of knowing the secrets behind Jinzo's organization.

He would've been a potential member, but after said experience, Ando was now seen as one of the sleepwalkers. No one of significance.

After channeling and activating his ability once more, he took careful attention to understand who was within the area in the past 5 hours. He didn't take his ability to the fullest at this level because he wasn't here to be a detective. He was here to finish a good, old friend.

zippo

Post by zippo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:07 am

Jinzo, a man of few words, was in search for Ando, a man of no honor. In advanced before entering the mansion, he remembered two guards walking down the east and west halls 10 seconds ago. Based on how he remembered the last time he was here in the dab center of Rice Country, Ando's abode was no maze. it was easy for him to memorize. Even to this day. And according to his calculations, the guards will need another 4 minutes before returning back to the frontal hallway of the mansion.

Only one person patrolled the frontal hallway, which meant he was the only one guarding the face of the mansion for 4 minutes...

With all this knowledge, he ran forwards as soon as he saw the man turn his head from the window. While running, Jinzo perform two Doton techniques. As a result from the first technique, the guard inside felt something crawling up against his feet, breaking through the wooden flooring with ease.

As soon as he felt this happening, he kicked off the stone and became fully alert of the situation. As fear and courage combated from within, Jinzo's presence was discovered as the guard witnessed a man emerging from beneath, utilizing the stone that broke through the floor, only to damage it further with his shoulders as they rise up.

As fast as he arrived, he quickly snapped the man's neck.

He then whispered, "I guess it was time to erase you from my dream."

Entrapped by his twisted sense of reality, he felt justified by this act in a more metaphysical sense. This man was interfering with his god's adventure in this dream to capture an artifact which may actually make this false reality a worthwhile experience. Something his subconsciousness hungers over.

If only Ando could understand such an honorable path Jinzo was partaking, he would learn something out of it all. On the other hand, the man with few words would find it completely honorable to end the man without honor.
TechniquesShow
*Doton • Binding Formation
D-Rank Ninjutsu
After channeling doton chakra into their foot the user will slam the ground within 3 meters of a target's feet with their heel, causing a formation of rock to shoot upwards at a speed of 6 binding the target's feet at a strength of 4.

Doton • Art of Earth Swimming
C-Rank Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: Mud Concentration
After performing hand seals, the user makes contact with the earth, immediately making it soggy and penetrable. At will, the user can continue to swim underneath the surface, leaving a trail of mud in his path. The mud hardens with a strength of 5 after a post of inactivity.

zippo

Post by zippo » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:33 am

No sleepwalker, no figment of Jinzo's imagination, was going to stop him and his quest. He knew the sound made from this encounter may alert the guards walking away from the area, but wasn't entirely sure and wasn't good at simply making assumptions before making a decision.

Instinctively, he summoned the Kakome again. Again, to take notice on whether the guards were coming or not. However, due to the fact that they were so far away from him, he need to move around. Quietly. The door in front of him was where Ando had his meetings with many individuals who thrived in the black markets and political spectrum in Rice Country.

After taking heed to whoever was inside of it by speeding it through 4 hours into the past, Jinzo discovered that it was safe to enter. No traps were set because Ando wasn't the type of man to be as careful as the ex-detective. Jinzo's mansion in Miracle Country was full of... captivating resources.

In haste, he walked up against a wall, which was inches from the eastern side of the mansion. From what he read, the guard did not take notice of the sound. But as soon as he hurried westward, the front door of the meeting room started to crack open...

Heart rushing, he took cover and hid himself next to a statue. Ironically, it was the statue of Ando the dishonorable himself.

"I know you're in here..."
That voice.

It was Ando.

"I already know the limits of your ability. You cannot detect too far up," He snickered. "I watched you this whole time, Jinzo."

I guess it was time to flesh out my Genjutsu... IT was only a matter of time until I break Ando mind in my dreams.

"No need to tear my mind to smithereens, my old friend."

"What do you mean?"

Jinzo walked in closer to read back into the past, enough to perceive what Ando was hiding:

In Ando's hand was the artifact.

"Before you walked in, you took a look at it for a few seconds and smiled. Why? What does this artifact mean to you, Ando? Really."

That's when Ando finally revealed himself...

His eyes started transforming, turning the irises grey and the splitting the pupils into white shapes and lines...

"You've got to be kidding me..."

"Although you maybe a man of few words, we have so much to talk about."

Return to “Other Countries”