Meeting of Odd Minds

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:12 pm

Myths; such a strange portion of human culture. A product of human ignorance and creative storytelling, myths have been present as far back as humanity can remember. But what is odd about myths is the various similarities that can be found within myths from very different cultures. Many of the countries of the world contained cultures that have never met with other cultures, never left the bounds of their own borders, and yet the stories and legends that they speak of in the still hours of the night share numerous similarities. Almost every culture in the world has a myth about immortality, a myth about man becoming god, a myth about divine retribution against those who have wronged a higher power... And a myth about an ancient evil that may one day reawaken.

Today, Shikatsu sought out one such myth; the tale of the Mitsuya Happening.

Mitsuya was a relatively normal sized village in Houzidi, the Land of Monkeys, that had long since been abandoned over 400 years ago. The village itself was founded about 900 years ago, and for a time it enjoyed prosperity and growth. But one day, as the legend goes, a young child who's name has been long forgotten by time stumbled upon a simple looking cave. Inside this cave, the young boy uncovered a timeless evil who, after killing the boy, went to the boy's home village. When travelers showed up at Mitsuya the next day, they discovered a village full of corpses, none of which bore a single significant wound on their person. They were just... dead. With no obvious cause of death.

Needless to say, it was hundreds of years before the village was repopulated by anyone other than the occasional small bandit crew, as superstitions abound when it comes to the common folk witnessing the unthinkable. And yet, according to legend, the very same thing occurred for a second time, in almost exactly the same manner; someone uncovered some ancient evil who proceeded to wreak havoc among the populace of Mitsuya, leaving a pile of corpses with no apparent cause of death. After this second happening, the village has since been unpopulated; a ghost town, rife with dilapidated housing and dusty roads. Most people stray away from this town, for fear that whatever was awakened 900 years ago may awaken for good if it's disturbed a third time.

While he didn't yet know it, Shikatsu was about to do just that.

The young Nara had tracked down this tale from nearby villagers who warned him heavily against going to Mitsuya, yet the man sought more information. After all, such a simple story struck fear into the hearts of people with ease in this area, and he wanted to know why. So he went to the ghost town and found nothing of interest there, but the myth mentioned a cave in the surrounding area. Sure enough, after a few hours of combing the surrounding forests, he found such a cave with a large boulder sealing the only entrance, likely placed there on purpose. For a ninja though, such a rock was no major obstacle, and after removing it he would take the plunge into it's depths to find...

Nothing. At first anyway, nothing. There was no shrine, no seal, no prison or chains to contain some ancient evil. It looked like a regular little alcove, with a bit of sunlight breaking through an opening in the rock ceiling above. However, after a bit of combing through the 25 meter wide alcove, Shikatsu found only a single thing that wasn't naturally occurring; a puppet. A 2 foot tall, male Bunraku puppet, complete with a tiny Kimono and little fancy hat. It sat underneath some rubble and moss, aged and weathered by what appeared to be hundreds of years of time or more. How would he react to such an interesting find?
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

FluffyGinja
User flair: Former Suna OOC

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Sat Oct 13, 2018 12:34 pm

"Huh... Really is a ghost town, ain't it?" He muttered to himself as he wandered through the town. The dilapidated buildings made of now rotting wood gave him a vibe just as the myths had said. The cave that he had been looking for was not too difficult to spot but it took him more time than he'd care to ever admit to anyone. Yet, he expected more than just a simple Bunraku puppet. "I used to watch this stuff as a kid... Man, this thing is old though." He let out a hefty sigh as he was looking over the puppet. "Of course, nothing of interest..." He muttered as he quietly reached down and picked up the puppet, examining it.

"I might as well take this with me. I bet I can use it somehow. Hah! I bet I could use it to stoke this myth even higher. Make a few more villagers just that more frightened. Hmhm... Now that sounds like actual fun." He laughed a bit to himself, the echo of it coming through the small cavern as he would quietly start to make his way towards the mouth of the cave, whistling to himself in a sort of jolly way as he was excited for what he could do to those villagers who gave him false information.
Hitoke, Ibuku - Genin - Konohagakure No Sato - #00A5DB
Ogata Amiya - B Rank - Iwagakure No Sato - slategrey

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:32 pm

As Shikatsu picked up the puppet, he'd suddenly find that the puppet... was completely normal. At least, on the front it appeared completely normal. Underneath the clothing, sprawled all over it's back, was the Phantom's Chains fuuinjutsu... the fuuinjutsu that contained the 'ancient evil' depicted in those myths Shikatsu had heard of. And a moment later, the puppet would suddenly be engulfed by a yellow vignette of power... of chakra. A moment later, from the puppet's body, a small ray of yellow chakra would cover the short distance between it and Shikatsu's body with incredible speed.

If it connected, Shikatsu would suddenly find himself at war... within his own mind. Struggling would be in vain, the shear influence of this particular mind was nigh insurmountable. AHHHHHHHHH!!! Man oh man, does it feel good to be out of that puppet again! Whew! The voice resounded through Shikatsu's mind, resonating within his thoughts as if they were thoughts of his own, though in a much, much different voice. If all had gone as the disembodied mind had hoped, Shikatsu would now be in the backseat of his own mind, aware of what went on but unable to control his actions... Forced to watch as this entity, whatever it was, played marionette to his body.
JutsuShow
Mind Takeover
A-Ranked Ninjutsu
After channeling chakra throughout the body, the Yamanaka projects their consciousness towards a target with a speed of 25 and a range of 25 meters. If this makes contact, the mind of the victim is forced to watch as the Yamanaka controls their actions. If the target has a (Control+Instinct)/2 more than the user's (Control+Instinct)/2 they will be able to fight off the Yamanaka's control. Control allows them to control movement, speech, jutsu control based off the restrictions of the Yamanaka, and the ability to see memories. It should be noted that any damage the possessed opponent suffers will be reflected on the Yamanaka's original body. If avoided or resisted, the consciousness takes one post to find its way back to the body. Lasts for 8 posts, during which the user's body goes limp.
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

FluffyGinja

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:31 am

Now this was a new sensation to Shikatsu. For a moment, he wasn't even sure what had happened until he realized that he was watching himself... do things that he was not doing of his own volition. If Shikatsu could blink in surprise, he would but as he was backseat in his own mind, he was entirely confused. "What in the hell just happened." He would be thinking out loud as he was not even sure if he could be heard right now but whatever had invaded his body. "HEY! That is my beautiful body, you fucking... Whatever you are! Give it back!" He was shouting in his own head, which was bizarre to him to say the least but he wasn't truly able to hear it.All he could do was continue to watch as this supposed myth was now doing stuff with his body.

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:33 am

Suddenly, still possessing Shikatsu's body, this disembodied mind that had laid claim over him... seemed to jump with fright. It stuck his arms in the air and let out a small shriek of surprise. "Ah! Who's There?!" He looked around, left to right, scanning the cave as if searching for the source of the voice... And then he slapped himself in the forehead, a sort of 'oh right, im stupid' type of slap. Oh. Right. I forgot, you're still here. Pardon me, it's been a while.. I think it has, anyway. Sheesh, how long has it been anyways? Ooh, I know! Lets take a quick trip through your memories! That should give me some answers!

As if on command, Shikatsu's mind was suddenly assaulted by this otherworldly presence, drawing forth Shikatsu's memories as if they were his own. And now, in a sense, they truly were his own. But at the same time he wasn't really sure what exactly he was looking for... so he figured at first, he'd just look for the current year. Let's see, the current year iiiiisssssssss... WOAH! I've been out for nearly 500 years! What the hell man, I thought someone would come and wake me up a long time ago. Alright, next question, and this is the most important; What are the current advancements in technology? Again, by his command, Shikatsu's memories were dug through as this voice, this power, searched for the answers it sought. And at first it was filled with disappointment as it rummaged through memories of the minor countries. Farming tool, farming tool, sword, farming tool... Man, is humanity still this boring? I would've thought a thousand years or so would be all that's needed, but apparently you dummies still can't seem to make decent technology. Well this was a bust, I guess I'll just get a snack like I did before in that one place and- wait.

The power controlling Shikatsu's body suddenly froze, it's eyes growing wide with interest. What is... Konoha? This place, your memories of this land... you have technology unlike anything i've ever seen! ANd it's all powered by... chakra? Oh my god, That's BRILLIANT! THAT'S PERFECT!! THAT'S EVERYTHING I'VE NEEDED!!! He began jumping up and down in joy, letting out cheer after cheer with Shikatsu's body before he suddenly stopped, as if realizing how rude he was. Oh, right... im still in your body huh? Well, I'm not quite comfortable giving it back to you juuuust yet, but I also kind of hate the feeling of wearing flesh. So distasteful, so spongy and gross. I almost prefer the puppet, but well... it's pretty weak. Ageless, but weak. I'm working on a new body though... You help me finish that, and i'll be glad to help you with... wait, what is it you want anyway? You don't seem like the normal type to reside in this kind of place, so why are you here? I could just peruse your mind for the answers... but that's no fun. Tell me in your own words... thoughts... whatever!
Active Characters

FluffyGinja

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:39 pm

"Yeah yeah yeah yeahyeahyeahyeah, LISTEN! This is my brain your rooting around in there!" He was shouting in his own mind as he was looking through his memories. "Some of that stuff is mine to know, ALRIGHT?!" Shikatsu was not limiting himself to how much he disliked this moment, showing it pretty openly in his voice, well... thoughts? It was confusing to say the least. "Fine! Just... take me to this body of yours and I'll tell you whatever. I kind of like my perfect body, thank you very much." He seemed offended by just how much he insulted his flesh and if a conscious could roll its eyes, he was.

Whenever he'd start getting his ass moving, he'd speak up better. "Well, I heard about a myth. A creature, god or whatever that awoke infrequently in this area, terrorized the local town, and basically left destruction there and disappeared. The village is now a ghost town that no one inhabits and well, I wanted knowledge about it so I might be able to replicate it for my purposes and it so turns out, it exists as a small puppet asshole who TOOK MY BODY!" Shikatsu was fiery mad for a moment before he let out a huff and calmed himself down quickly. "NOW! What even are you!? You don't know Konoha, but you are practically like a Yamanaka... filthy mind bandits." If he could mutter that, he would but without lips and proper ways to mutter it, it just sort of came out.

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Sat Oct 20, 2018 5:12 pm

Inokoga stifled a snort of laughter, a sort of chuckle stopped suddenly as he was regaled by this man's tale - and anger, plenty of anger - regarding his reasons for being in this backwards hick country. "Relaaaax, you'll get your body back... might not be in one piece, but you'll get it back!" He took a few sniffs in the air, smelling the cave as he rummaged through some rocks and bushes. "I do admit, I enjoy that 'new body' smell... Now then, you say Konoha like it's a name I should know. I know of this village you speak, Mitsuya. I, uh, kinda did that? It's fuzzy, hundreds of years of isolation apparently does a lot to your psyche; And I think i was pretty unhinged before all that, or at least that's what I was told."

The other name he mentioned though... Yamanaka... "Now that name I do recognize, but i'll be damned if I know who they are. Like, the name feels familiar... maybe i knew someone with that name? Maybe that's my name after all? Hell if I know bud, I just flow through minds and absorb memories. It's like food to me... I think..." Finally, Inokoga unearthed a small trapdoor with Nobu's hands, and gave it a hard yank to pull open the hidden passageway that lead underneath the cavern. "There we go! Let's take a trip down memory lane!" Inokoga got all chipper as he descended down a small wooden ladder, which proceeded to swiftly break under his weight.

A scream followed as the man, wearing Shikatsu's body, fell down the hole a good 15 feet and landed square on his face. "OOOwwwwwwwwWWWWW! 'Perfect Body' My ass! Lay off the Dango fatty!" rubbing Shikatsu's head, Inokoga stood and proceeded down a small hallway... But there was a problem. In all of his infinite wisdom, in all of his thousand years of advanced intellect and thought... Inokoga had never considered leaving a light source down here. "...Shit. This might suck. I think the main room had some natural sunlight but this trip is gonna - Ow... Ow... Ow..." Each time he said 'ow' was really him bumping into a low hanging rock or stubbing his toe on a rock on the ground. Either way, He apparently wasn't kidding about Shikatsu receiving his body back "slightly used'.

"Now then... Shikatsu? I believe that's your name, according to your memories and such. Why go out in search of knowledge of some kind of evil god that devoured the souls of the innocent? Seems like a smart thing to avoid, yknow?"
Active Characters

FluffyGinja

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:11 am

"Sweet zombie Kage, how old even ARE you? Alright, ya know what, I'm not having uneducated bumpkin pilot my body without learning a thing or two. So, listen the hell up and pay attention because if I have to repeat myself, when I get my body back, I'm going to send you to your own personal hell for ten days." Those last words seemed pretty firm and serious but they were immediately stopped as he let out a frustrated sigh. "AND TAKE CARE OF MY BODY GOD DAMMIT! I LIKE MY DANGO BUT YOU COULD LEARN HOW TO WALK BETTER THAN A TODDLER WITH NO FUCKING LEGS!" He grumbled as he would have shaken his head if he weren't practically a brain in a jar at this point. "Now! I'm out here to study, to research and to experiement... and because fuck Konoha, fuck their shitty genin, and fuck all the women within it. ASIDE from that... A Kage is the leader of the village... Hokage, Kazekage, Raikage, Mizukage, and Tsuchikage. All of them reside within one of the five great nation's villages and they don't all get along well... Wait, I forgot, you probably don't know the villages. Konohagakure has with Hokage, Sunagakure has the Kazekage, Kumogakure has the Raikage, Kirigakure has the Mizukage and Iwagakure has the Tsuchikage. Imagine them as a... village elder but one with insane strength that typically rivals the others within the village. Now do you understand at least a little bit?" Shikatsu would be slapping himself in the forehead with just how little this fool knows at this rate.

"Yamanaka are the odd group of folks in Konoha that basically do what you did to me. Which is annoying... I hate them for it and this isn't the first time this has happened to me. NOW! To get more specific, I sought out this place to know more for myself. About human's reactions to fear. Specifically, about shinobi's reactions to fear. It seems that this was fruitless as I woke up an ancient dickhead who can't stop stubbing my toes FORTHELOVEOFGOD, can you walk straight for five seconds!" Shikatsu was getting beyond annoyed about all of this as each moment felt like he was being dragged along with an ethereal chain. "Now! You answer my question, HOW old are you!

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Wed Oct 24, 2018 7:00 pm

Inokoga, still piloting Shikatsu's body like a puppet, nodded and grunted in understanding as the man went on and on about information regarding the kage, the villages, and so on so forth. Information that was common knowledge today, but to him, it was all so shiny and new. "Wow, hold on this is a lot to take in. Gimme just a seeeeecccooooonnnnddddddddddd- okay we're good. Got it." Just like that, all of the information that had just been thrown at him, information that took hundreds of years to come about, was understood entirely by him in an instant. Such was the incredible speed of his mind... the same mind that couldn't seem to walk a straight line. Ow- ow- ow- HOW MANY ROCKS ARE DOWN HERE!?" Inokoga cursed the day that rocks were invented, who's bright idea was it to make dirt and rock and stuff? It's not like anyone needed it to survive... gosh, stupid creation of existence.

"So you want to understand fear huh? I didn't think it was really that difficult a concept... But I guess shinobi are a little different huh? Regular peasants have some pretty normal fears, but regular peasants don't know a thing about chakra. That's a whole new can of worms, puts a lot of simple fears into a much different perspective." It... seemed Inokoga's sudden moment of clarity allowed him to speak a bit more cohesively about the subject in question. He was able to expound upon Shikatsu's desires quite nicely, perhaps he was coming around and - "You know what i'm afraid of? Birds. I mean really, can we trust birds? I don't know about you but i'm pretty tired of the weird looks they give me. Always judging me, making fun of me, I'M ON TO YOU YOU FEATHERED FUCKS!"

And just like that it was gone.

Finally, at the end of this stupid dark tunnel, a slight bit of light began to break through the dark. "Ooh ooh! There it is!" He quickly ran through the tunnels, only to trip on one last rock and fall, once more, flat on his face. a small dribble of blood flowed down Shikatsu's forehead. "WHY. ARE. THERE. SO. MANY. ROCKS. I'm so sick of earth! Just gonna have to blow it up now, fuck it!" With a few more grumbles and annoyed quips about how he was gonna destroy the world just to get rid of all the stupid ass rocks, 'Shikatsu' made his way into the clearing. Within was what appeared to be just another dead end in a cave, but at one end of it was a tarp strewn over something big. "Right, my age. So uh, remind me, how old are the Genma to you guys? Cus I was around back when they had just been sealed away. Like, my great granddaddy was born under their rule. So, I guess that's a good gauge for my age?"

It shouldn't take much to figure out that Inokoga, based on what he just revealed, was easily over a thousand years old.
Active Characters

FluffyGinja

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Mon Nov 05, 2018 11:05 pm

There was a brief pause that Inokoga would very literally feel as Shikatsu was trying to process this moment before he let out a lengthy, dark sigh of anger, annoyance, and mild depression. "I... am... with... a... bumpkin. Literally and truly. You are almost one-thousand years old, give or take. God damn, you missed too much for me to even cover it. Alright, so... like... You are going to just... get moving faster right? And not try to do weird shit with my body? I'm going to be honest, this is frustrating me extremely and I'd like to be able to touch myself once again." He was pretty firm in the way he spoke in his own head and he was seemingly trying to get this entire event along its way.

"Aside from all this, you are essentially using jutsu used by a family within Konoha called the Yamanaka. They do a lot of stuff with their conscious. I'm a Nara. Shadow manipulation. Simple stuff but useful. You know about the five villages now, their leaders... Oh, we are currently in a... tense peace. No nation wants to make a move save for Kumogakure who recently took over Lightning Country as a whole and rumours have been happening about Kirigakure and Iwagakure teaming up more effectively. Other than that... There is Sunagakure and Konohagakure which are allies. So... best to stay out of any countries associated with them. Or, ya know, don't and just make people's life miserable and stick it to those stuck up, holier-than-thou, fire eating cock monsters."

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:58 am

Inokoga paused in Shikatsu's tracks, placing a hand to his chest in utter shock and awe as the man in his mind insulted him. "How dare you! I am offended by your insults good sir, you should learn to respect your elders ya damn yung'n!" He tried to act tough and serious for the moment... but after a few seconds he burst into a small fit of laughter. "Hahahaha, Naaah you're probably right to be honest. I mean the last time I set foot outside this cave was a few hundred years ago, and the time before that was even longer. Soooo yeah, I'm a pretty ignorant country potato. Go figure, right?" Inokoga chuckled in Shikatsu's voice before walking over to the tarp covering the big... something.

"And heeere we are! The big reveal, the ultimate body I've been working on for over a millenium, aaaaaaand...." as he grabbed and pulled hard on the tarp, the craft underneath was revealed... and it was covered in spiders and dust. Webs were all over the damn thing, whatever it was... it appeared to have multiple appendages, 7 arms in total, and an elongated torso to make room for all those arms. Each arm had 5 fingers, and moving down to the lower body it's 'legs' were actually an amalgamation of several long, thin tentacles. It was clearly unfinished, as parts of the body were still opened up to see the insides, while others were even hanging off to the side in a pile and not attached to the creation at all. The only complete portion one could tell was the head, which was sort of almond shaped and covered completely in glass eyeballs. The whole thing was a mix of blacks and yellows, and appeared truly eldritch in many ways.

"... it's still a piece of shit. Well, it will be great when it's done, but up until now I had no idea how I was going to make it move. Your mind through, your brilliant, beautiful mind has taught me how we'll do it! So here's my offer to you Shikatsu; Not only will I not devour your brain meats, i'll offer my endless wealth of knowledge accumulated through the assimilation of countless minds to you. As well as my power, which as you can tell is uh, nigh insurmountable since i'm kinda forcing you along here. I could make you tap to a jaunty jig if I wanted to! in fact part of me wants to do that... ANYWHO, that's my offer. Help me get this thing working and I'll do all that stuff. Think about it... Think about all of the fear I've witnessed, all of the horror I've stricken into people as I siphoned their minds from their bodies. Wouldn't it be wonderful to know, in excruciating detail, exactly what was going through their head as I was dining on their consciousness?"

He had wormed his way deep into Shikatsu's mind at this point, and knew full well his desires. This kind of offer... Ooh, it was too juicy to pass up, even after all of the misuse Inokoga had put his body through. Speaking of that... "Tell you what, as a show of good faith I'll even give you your body back. Now lets see if I can remember how to do this..." With a small bit of chakra, Inokoga's presence would suddenly leave Shikatsu's body, granting the Nara full control over his body once again. The consciousness of the ancient Yamanaka would then float slowly over to the puppet that he had carried down with him, fading into the puppet before the puppet rose up on it's own two feet. "Ew... This body is sooooooo sucky! Help me fix the good one!"
JutsuShow
~[Conciousness Return]
E-Ranked Ninjutsu
A staple technique to the Yamanaka Clan, by channeling a small amount of chakra the Yamanaka can expel their consciousness from anything or anyone that it currently inhabits, returning all pieces of their consciousness to their body over the course of a full post.
Active Characters

FluffyGinja

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:34 pm

When he had finally gotten control back of his body, he was quick to pat himself down. That was definitely several broken toes... but he'd get his revenge later. His hands basically frisked himself over before he let out a light sigh of delight as he was glad to be back in gear. "Thank the heavens above, fuck I'm sexy!" He shouted out into the cave as it reverberated around him, letting himself revel in it before he smiled. This was something that Inokoga would see for the first time. A genuine friendly smile that had just this different side to it. It felt menacing, creepy, and Shikatsu seemed to sport it well. "Now that I'm back in control of things, how are we going to get this mass of... frankly disturbing imagery and odd pornography up and running? Cause... well, I don't know shit about ninjutsu beyond what little skill I've picked up and honestly, I'm not the most amazing when it comes to raw chakra output." He stated as he had sort of been listening before when he was in his own head but he had been more trying to get back into his body.

"On the flipside... If you need people interrogated, intimidated and just fucked mentally, well, I'm your guy. Plus... I get my jollies off on that sort of stuff so it helps me even more. NOW! Lets get cracking, gramps, get you moving about and maybe we can hang together and just ruin some lives along the way, maybe even ruin some poor lad's chance at getting laid by stealing his girl from him!" He let out as he laughed with this hint of sinister undertone even to a jolly, self-pleased laugh. Inokoga would know his mind already but he was definitely a bit demented from what he had dealt with in Konoha so it seemed to fit him pretty well.

TyDie

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by TyDie » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:05 am

The little puppet of a body that now bore Inokoga's consciousness waited with bated 'breath' for an answer from the Nara, who now seemed much taller than he remembered... Oh wait, no that's right, he was shorter. Either way, when the answer was given, the puppet took a small leap of joy and let out a shout of excitement. "Woohoo! Alright, this is gonna be awesome! Adventure time! Wait... is that a thing? 'Adventure Time'? I feel like that's a thing... Well, it is now! Woo!" Okay SO..." Inokoga rubbed his hands together for a moment, thinking on just what he would need to accomplish the task of making this damn body of his work.

"I should only need a few more materials truth be told, a few things that I simply never knew existed until now. And based on what i acquired from your mind, they should be rather easy materials to acquire. What do you call it... 'rubber'? I need that. A lot of that. And I'll need your muscle to put things in place since, well, im kind of a little shitty puppet right now. As for the chakra, leave that to me. I can do that part no problem. But if we get the stuff, I can put it together, and then... then we can have out fun." Inokoga would pace back and forth as he spoke, gesturing to the absolutely arcane body he had half constructed for himself now and then, but finally concluded by facing Shikatsu.

He'd then walk over to Shikatsu and reach up to him, like a child wanting to be held. "Up! Up! I want Up!... Believe me, you're a lot faster and more physically capable than I am. Unless you want this to take another of my lifetimes, or you want me to hijack your body again, pick me up dammit." If obliged, Inokoga would happily sit wherever he was positioned, likely a shoulder or perhaps even on Shikatsu's hand like a proper puppet... as awkward as that might be. "Now then, away we go in search of Rubber and a few other random materials! Soon my sweet... soon." He took another look as his soon to be body before ushering Shikatsu onward, back through the darkness...

"Hey, hey... now you can stub your own goddamn toes." If only the darkness wasn't so thick, Shikatsu could see the stupid shit eating grin that was now plastered all over Inokoga's face.
Active Characters

FluffyGinja

Meeting of Odd Minds

Post by FluffyGinja » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:27 am

"Alright!" The Nara seemed to throw his arms into the air, accidentally punching a stalactite as he let out a groan of pain before just shouting again. "Fuck! Alright, that hurt like a son of a bitch!" He was jumping a bit and shaking his hand about, breathing inwards in pain as he was reaching down to lift the puppet up now that it was bugging him. "Fine, jeezus. You remind me of my kid brother. Lets go, you creepy puppet that sounds like they'd try to fuck the earth if it would make them Father Nature." He was clearly just annoyed by this puppet now as he was deciding to just carry it in one hand. "Hah... ya know... I used to do stuff like this for my family. Puppet shows, with shadow puppets... Maybe I should practice with a real doll sometime. Ooooh... or a person." There was this hint of true delight at the end there was he was walking with the puppet just clutched in his grasp for now.

"Hmmm... Rubber. Best place to find rubber would be... well, would be on a trade route or to get them from some dumb bandits who thought it was wise to steal from shinobi. But hey, what do I know? I thought it was wise to fry a few of the younger ones until they can't function and now I'm hunted down like a dog... but MAN, it was fun." He shrugged as he finally came out into the more evening light of the area. "Well, odd puppet grandpa, lets get you your body going because, frankly... I am really tempted to just throw you around and catch you when I want to." He stated as he was now just letting him sit on his shoulder so he wouldn't have to keep clutching him.

Return to “Other Countries”