[Weapon]Reizei's Pauldron

Nara Chikara and Challengers

Takumi

Post by Takumi » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 am

Traveling around the world, an adventurer often runs into shrines. With a number of world religions, it would be no surprise to see them dotting the countryside, both near towns and also in isolated locations perfect for prayer. Usually, however, those shrines are full of life. Priests or shamans or monks would usually live there, or someone would care for the shrine.

This shrine, however, was different. There was no life, this shrine was dead, and from the looks of it, long dead. It was clear it was a shrine, the path leading to it showed ten ancient spirits, each mightier than the last. However, the shrine wasn't like any other modern day shrines. This place represented an ancient religion, long lost to time. The shrine consisted of ten stones in two circles. In the inner circle there were four stones. Three of them stood close together, and the last stood across from them, partially alone. The outside circle consisted of the other six stones, set in pairs. Guarding these stone circles were three stone soldiers each with different weapons. One had a sword and shield, another held a spear, The final carried two kunai knives, one in each hand. On this about this stone soldier was that he, unlike the other two, was wearing actual armor. He had upon his shoulder a single pauldron. The pauldron, like this ancient shrine, seemed to have a power of its own.

And standing before the statue was Nara Chikara, ready to take the power for himself.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:42 am

Chikara had to admit that being a mercenary had it's perks, such as being able to afford to follow leads that start from rumors, because he knew that if it lead him to a dead end then he could find a job by the nearest tavern. If he would've stayed in Konoha then this little side quest would've never been allowed, unless he had concrete evidence and even then there was a chance that they would send someone else to accompany him, which he very much did not look forward to, especially if this rumor turned out to be true.

The shrines was beautiful and awe-inspiring, which made him wonder if Enzaragi would've enjoyed studying them, he dotted down the different shrines and continued further down the line until he stood by the inner circle. The statues frightened him at first as he half expected them to react and attack him on the spot, but when he noticed that they didn't move an inch, he would take the daring step forward. He read the instructions he had dotted down and continued until he reached the statue with the pauldron. "Jackpot!" Chikara chuckled and was quick to remove the pauldron from the statue and place it over his right shoulder, he couldn't believe that it fit so snugly, as if it was created for him.

With this legendary weapon I can finally prove my worth, with this I will be able to recruit more people and get the jobs done faster, let's just hope that no one is dumb enough to try to pry it from my hands. Chikara wasn't the one to end peoples lives if it wasn't necessary, but if anyone tried to take it from him then they would enter a world of hurt, which most likely would end up fatal as he would make certain to not let anyone escape with it, at least not with him still breathing.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:53 pm

So it was to be that the Kinslayer was out and about in the middle of another forsaken country other than her homelands. Having traversed lightly and her frame being so small to begin with, she made no sound as she crept through the area. Having heard of the possibility of ancient artifacts buried within the tombs and shrines of the area, she became intrigued. She would enjoy adding a few trinkets to her lineup.

Ahead of her, she spotted what she assumed to be a young man. They were very obviously armed, but she never saw his face. His back was to her and she had tailed him to a shrine. She watched as he went in. She chose not to follow, and instead waited outside and began to channel her very potent denjiton chakra throughout her body. Surging through and through, she manipulated it to become more and more powerful before she would step into the doorway of the shrine and let the jutsu loose. Here, she was more than Kinslayer. In this country far away from home, she was a hunter. Her hand went to her blade and she prepared herself for slaughter. Her Senses peaked, and she became acutely aware of all that went on around her. Her eyes fell upon her target. They were going to die.
Jutsu Used:
Denjiton: World Wrecker
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Ninjutsu
After amassing a buildup of Denjiton chakra within their body, the user will surge this overhwelming flux of Denjiton chakra will immediately be expelled outwards around themselves in a 75 meter radius from their person in every direction at a speed of 40. As the field moves outwards from the source, it will attempt to interact with physical ninjutsu that have been supplied with chakra, striking at them with a strength of 50 and obliterating them if their strength is anything less. As this chakra spreads outwards from its source, it will create a dead zone where chakra will cease to have any function whatsoever. Within the area, no individual will be able to shape or mold chakra in any way shape or form. Any summons will be immediately dispelled regardless of the circumstances of their summoning. Fuuinjutsu will be unable to be activated and will simply become inert until the effect ends. Any jutsu in the area will have their chakra immediately removed. Items that require chakra to use in any way become inert and ordinary. Beings tied to a core will become just that, a core and nothing more. Puppets will become inert. Anyone under the effects of Genjutsu will immediately be broken out. Doujutsu will cease to function and essentially become normal eyes while within the field. Any and all use of chakra becomes instantaneously and indefinitely negated and canceled within the area for the duration of the thread. Additionally, the zone will cause intense nauseousness and migrains to anyone other than the user that resides within the area, causing those with 45 (Strength + Stamina)/2 to fall out and become unable to continue to do anything. For the purposes of training students, she can lower the potency of the technique to not cause vomitting and migraines if she so chooses.

*Skitter Step: Senses Open
C-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user takes a moment to focus their bodies, then releases it. While in this stance, the users sensory input is increased, allowing them to receive more information quickly. This causes a +2 in Taijutsu, and a +4 in speed, but a -3 in Ninjutsu and -3 in Control. This stance will remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop]. Practioners of this technique will find themselves fidgetting and constantly moving, which can make it difficult for them to use this style while on stealth missions.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Oct 16, 2018 4:43 pm

The mercenary had kept an eye on his surroundings but failed to count how many were chasing him, though the thought had not escaped his mind. Meaning that he always kept the hunters at thought, he had heard a couple of branches make noise along the way to the shrine, meaning that something was trailing after him. Once he grabbed the pauldron Chikara spotted what was chakra channeling, the powerful jutsu the ambusher was channeling was strong enough to emanate a strong light that illuminated the dusk ground. Had it not been for her channeling then Chikara would've been done for, in retaliation he began to form a powerful set of hand seal of his own, and because of their adherent difference in skill and chakra molding control they would be able to battle against the traits in order to see who would cast the first spell.

Chikara had no idea how many had gathered up to claim the armor for their own, which was something a ninja needed to know whenever they entered an area, to always check their surroundings, thankfully he had already trained for such an occasion. Chikara finished his set of seals and whistled loudly, casting a genjutsu to anyone within a large area, thanks to the shrine the sound would echo louder, creating a sonic boom that would travel even further. Anyone unfortunate to hear this whistle would start seeing feathers fall, covering their vision and would start feeling drowsy, as if they were losing control of their body, their minds slipping away and eventually passing out.

JutsuShow
*[Genjutsu • Temple of Nirvana]
A-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
This is a Genjutsu technique that allows the caster to place a large body of people into an unconscious state by performing the hand seals and whistling loudly. Once the targets hear the whistle, they will see feathers falling down, and, if the opponent realizes this is a genjutsu, they just need a genjutsu stat of 12 to break out of it. If they don't break out of the genjutsu, the target will fall asleep at the end of that post.
StatsShow
Ninjutsu: 1
Taijutsu: 25
Genjutsu: 38 (40-2)
Stamina: 30 (33-3)
Control: 40
Strength: 22 (20 + 2)
Speed: 25
Instinct: 34 (36-2)
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:45 pm

The young man turned around and whistled, having begun to cast a jutsu of his own. Nothing happened immediately, so Cros assumed some sort of illusion was at hand. It mattered not however, for her own jutsu finished channeling and spanned out from around her in every direction. As it traveled, she began to notice feathers falling from the sky. Fortunately for her however, the feathers quickly dissipated into nothingness as her jutsu took hold, removing any and all chakra-based effects from the area.

Chakra would no longer be able to be molded. At all. She had created a dead zone and in this dead zone, Cros was the king. She darted forward, hand grasping her blade and ready to pounce. As the chakra would seep out from her body, those whom failed to resist its effect would be powerless to resist her wrath. If her target were unable to stand, Cros would tower over them and watch as they writhed under the effects of her realm wrecker.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:10 pm

[Ooc: The fact that your ninja has 1 gen and 25 instinct should make the effect super potent, your ninja should react to the feathers as she lacks the genjutsu and instinct to even realize that it's a warp genjutsu, you need 27 instinct to realize it's a warp.

Then ecomes the fact that channeling speed goes after control, seeing as your nin has 27 control and is casting an s45 statted nin which you know is slower than an average S-rank nin, and the fact that your nin has only 2 stats higher than A-rank speaks for itself. Now what you are doing is breaking the genjutsu rule as your character would be affected by the drowsyness before you were even close to finishing the technique, yet she didn't slow down her channeling nor get confused by the feathers, stop for self preserverens is also breaking.]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:48 pm

[ooc: I guess we need a mod call on this, because even with such a horrible genjutsu stat, your jutsu still takes an entire post to put someone else to sleep, which her jutsu would go off anyway since she'd have been channeling it already]

edit: also I just realized this ISNT for the greaves so i don't actually give a crap lmaooo. But we can finish out the fight if you want because why not?
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:22 am

[ooc: Hoznary#3423 let's discuss this]

[Edit: We can have it so this exchange never happen or we can discuss how we can have our nins part ways IC without a hitch, your choosing. Seeing as you aren't after these weapons anyway.]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:33 am

ooc: ...lets finish it anyway, but they don't kill each other.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:38 am

[ooc: works for me, remember though, if you grab this then you can't take the grieves]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:42 am

[ooc]Actually I think I could since I didn't win the lotto specifically, but it turns out I can't go for the greaves anyway 'cause the lotto winner is a SP Jounin lmao
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:47 am

[ooc: Actually you are only allowed to go after one, this is to prevent one player from gathering all of the weapons, now, I give you my word that I won't kill your nin, and even go as far as be mod killed if I do, as long as you do the same.]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:00 am

ooc: I make no such promises.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:56 pm

ooc:
So I've been told that the fight starts over with my first post.
So it was to be that the Kinslayer was out and about in the middle of another forsaken country other than her homelands. Having traversed lightly and her frame being so small to begin with, she made no sound as she crept through the area. Having heard of the possibility of ancient artifacts buried within the tombs and shrines of the area, she became intrigued. She would enjoy adding a few trinkets to her lineup.

Ahead of her, she spotted what she assumed to be a young man. They were very obviously armed, but she never saw his face. His back was to her and she had tailed him to a shrine. She watched as he went in. She chose not to follow, and instead waited outside and began to channel her very potent denjiton chakra throughout her body. Surging through and through, she manipulated it to become more and more powerful before she would step into the doorway of the shrine and let the jutsu loose. Here, she was more than Kinslayer. In this country far away from home, she was a hunter. Her hand went to her blade and she prepared herself for slaughter. Her Senses peaked, and she became acutely aware of all that went on around her. Her eyes fell upon her target. They were going to die.
Jutsu Used:
Denjiton: World Wrecker
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Prerequisite: 45 Ninjutsu
After amassing a buildup of Denjiton chakra within their body, the user will surge this overwhelming flux of Denjiton chakra will immediately be expelled outwards around themselves in a 75 meter radius from their person in every direction at a speed of 40. This radius will stay with the user, following them around for the next 12 posts. As the field moves outwards from the source, it will attempt to interact with physical ninjutsu that have been supplied with chakra, striking at them with a strength of 50 and obliterating them if their strength is anything less. As this chakra spreads outwards from its source, it will create a dead zone where chakra will cease to have any function whatsoever. Within the area, no individual will be able to shape or mold chakra in any way shape or form. Any summons will be immediately dispelled regardless of the circumstances of their summoning. Fuuinjutsu will be unable to be activated and will simply become inert until the effect ends. Any jutsu in the area will have their chakra immediately removed. Items that require chakra to use in any way become inert and ordinary. Beings tied to a core will become just that, a core and nothing more. Puppets will become inert. Anyone under the effects of Genjutsu will immediately be broken out. Doujutsu will cease to function and essentially become normal eyes while within the field. Any and all use of chakra becomes instantaneously and indefinitely negated and canceled within the area for the next 12 posts. Additionally, the zone will cause intense nauseousness and migraines to anyone that resides within the area, causing those with 45 or lower (Strength + Stamina)/2 to fall out and become unable to continue to do anything. The user is not exempt from this, but their innate Denjiton affinity provides them some resistance, requiring them to have 35 or higher (Strength + Stamina)/2 to resist these effects. For the purposes of training students, the caster can lower the potency of the technique to not cause vomiting and migraines if she so chooses.

*Skitter Step: Senses Open
C-Ranked Taijutsu Stance
The main jutsu of the Skitter Step, Senses Open does exactly what the name states. The user takes a moment to focus their bodies, then releases it. While in this stance, the users sensory input is increased, allowing them to receive more information quickly. This causes a +2 in Taijutsu, and a +4 in speed, but a -3 in Ninjutsu and -3 in Control. This stance will remain in effect until deactivated by [Stop]. Practioners of this technique will find themselves fidgetting and constantly moving, which can make it difficult for them to use this style while on stealth missions.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:43 pm

Chikara vs Cross
phpBB [video]

His senses were always keen, no matter his state, well... Sometimes, but this was one of those times where he stayed sharp, for he knew that he couldn't be the only one after the weapon. The long road had taken quiet a while to walk and during the meantime he could've sworn that he laid notice to something, he wasn't sure, it could just be his paranoid mind. So he began to freestyle for himself quietly to calm himself down and focus on the task at head, though he would listen in for any followers. Either way, he made sure to go through the 200 diameter wide shrine, and once he grabbed the pauldron he would channel chakra through his body then leap up one of the stones.

"You think you slick, ready to pick,
A that you know you can't win, guess you 'spose,
Just give give up while you could foo'.
'Cuz I attack with psychosis, put you through that Hypnosis!.
Ninjas won't oppose this, so sick, when the beat kicks, street swift,
mercenary, killer shit.
Talking shit like you iller then, bomb dropping like Yaku man,
Shit... Wait... That's fucked up, ah fuck it!
*Throws two Kunais each containing a flash and a bell* Spit like I meant it damn.
Question is, who iz you, and what kung fu? Don't even talk shit, like damn who is you??
"

Chikara had crouched during the channeling for both jutsu, he knew that the pauldron would draw from his power and chose to use a different form of defense, one that he was proud of and one that he knew was dangerous. Chikara knew that the height of the stone would help his voice travel through the mostly quiet area, so if there was anyone out there then they would be sure to hear his freestyle, his combined jutsu would hopefully stall anyone within the vicinity from trying anything stupid for now. Though he had to admit that it was awkward that he lost it at the end there and started chuckling for himself.

The sun was rather low so the flash bangs would suffice for a large coverage, now all he hoped was that he wouldn't waste all too much chakra on his techniques as he had no idea how many were out there. Meaning that this could go either way, a scary thought that got the Nara to focus his mind, he knew that he was a goof off at appearance but when it came to a fight, he always kept a strategy going, now came the part where he at least found out who or what he was dealing with.

Gen: 38 (40-2)
Strength: 22 (20+2)
1/10

Psychosis: 1/4
Shook'd... : 1/5
JutsuShow
Psychosis
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Chikara first channels chakra to his tongue then begins to perform a short freestyle, if the target looks at Chikara and hears the trigger word "Psychosis" then the genjutsu will trigger. This genjutsu causes both auditory and visual genjutsu that stimulates the mind into wanting to listen to him rap rather than to attack. They start to hear a beat play around his rap and colors start to meld together around the user giving them a stereoscopic view. After the first post the sound grows louder until it almost becomes unbearable while the vision remains the same. This technique is a stronger version of his Hypnosis and tend to work well together. The genjutsu lasts for 4 posts before fading back to normal.

Shook'd by the halfway crook
B-Ranked Warp Genjutsu
Prerequisite: Flash Note, Cat bells.
The user starts with a set of hand seals before tossing a kunai tagged with a Flash note and a cat bell. If the target hears bell and sees the flash explosion then they will be tagged inside the Genjutsu. The target will hear a loud noise that nauseates and see after images of everything within their eye sight. This genjutsu can cause the targets to believe that the flash notes are vastly more powerful than regular ones. Lasts for 5 posts.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:02 pm

The young man turned around and began to rap, having begun to cast a jutsu of his own. Cros suddenly felt like listening to the man speak but continued about her business. It mattered not however, for her own jutsu finished channeling and spanned out from around her in every direction. As it traveled, she would notice a beat begin to play in her head that she was unfamiliar with. Fortunately for her however, the beat quickly dissipated into nothingness as her jutsu took hold, removing any and all chakra-based effects from the area.

Chakra would no longer be able to be molded. At all. She had created a dead zone and in this dead zone, Cros was the king. She darted forward, hand grasping her blade and ready to pounce. As the chakra would seep out from her body, those whom failed to resist its effect would be powerless to resist her wrath. If her target were unable to stand, Cros would tower over them and watch as they writhed under the effects of her realm wrecker. A kunai wouldn't even be able to be thrown, should someone fail to resist its effects.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:26 pm

Chikara wasn't used to seeing many listen to his music and chose to continue their channeling, Chikara had fought many different ninjas and from what he had learned throughout the years was that when someone tanked a Genjutsu and continued through shear determination then whatever means they are about to apply is sure to strike down their target. He placed back the kunai's and leaped back off the stone and began to dash towards the opposite direction. His heart pumped and his hands finished a short set of seals as he leaped up a rock and towards what he believed would be safety.

The mercenary barely caught a glimpse of the lightning fast chakra expansion, it was a deadly jutsu, a dangerous one that ensured that whoever stepped inside the zone would be vanquished. Chikara had no clue of course, as he was rolling down a small hill and slid on his back until he stopped by a tree 5 meters away from the glimmering chakra. What the blast had hit was a rock that was substituted at the last second.

What the fuck is going on! Who the fuck is that person!? Chikara couldn't believe the size of the shimmering chakra, though he knew one thing, if he didn't get moving then he was sure going to be executed. Don't tell me this nin is genjutsu resistant? Just my luck... He grit his teeth as he rushed towards the woods, he knew that he needed to make room for his fighting style, he couldn't fight someone on their ambush. He was ready for anything but kept a path ahead in order to prepare for his counter-strike.

Control: 38 (40-2)
Strength: 24 (22+2)
2/10
JutsuShow
*[Basic Jutsu • Change of Body Stance Technique]
D-Ranked Ninjutsu
After completing the necessary handseals, the user is able to quickly substitute his/her body with a nearby object that is at least 2/3rds his/her size, but no bigger than their body. This substitution allows the object to take the force of the attack that was meant for the user, additionally allowing the user to create distance between him/her and the opponent. The object used in this jutsu may not be objects that are imbued with chakra or controlled by it, and they may also only be single, solid objects within a 20 metre radius of the user. This technique may only be used a total of one time in a single thread, give or take how many times Shunshin no Jutsu has already been used.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:05 pm

[ooc] Not seeing any conceivable way for you to cast anything fast enough, d-rank or not with a nin of 1 lol 75 meters is a HUGE range being filled at 40 speed. Since your character already stood there and cast another genjutsu, there isn't really any way they aren't now laying down having migraines and vomiting.
Last edited by Sia on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Legacy
User flair: Conflict begets Growth

Post by Legacy » Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:11 pm

[ Spectators post ]

From a safe distance away North East of where the confrontation was still underway, Gene observed through the focused lens of his range finder item which fortunately enabled him to remain hidden and get an accurate understanding of the battlefield from afar. If not for those two circumstances then Gene never would have been able to study the nature of Cros's strange chakra property. Naturally, Gene was aware of Chikara's status on the ground but decided that it were a smarter idea to not get involved. An A rank missing ninja being killed off by a stronger Shinobi was no skin off of his back for sure and all he would need to do then would be bring back the body and belongings of the ninja to the village. Still, Gene was more interested in learning about why a missing ninja had been so comfortable moving around now than he were with barbarism. "Looks like I've stumbled upon something entertaining," Gene remarked to no one but himself, his tone barely above a whisper.
ACTIVE CHARACTERShow

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:56 am

[ooc: Chikara has higher speed and way higher instinct, he has a greater chance of changing tactics and choosing another tactic upon inspecting his jutsu. You seem to forget that you are channeling an S45 with 20 control. Also, Usain bolt dashes 50 meters in 4 seconds, Chikara has above super human speed, he can dash those meters faster, meaning that I could edit it to have him run it instead if you like?]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:47 am

Yeah but you already spent 1 post just sitting there casting jutsu beforehand, so by now that 40 speed jutsu (which is pretty much instantaneous) is on top of you
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun Nov 11, 2018 4:52 pm

[ooc: He could still stop mid through, as it would take a full post to cast one Jutsu, in fact he cast two, and he cancelled the second one and ran away.]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Sia

Post by Sia » Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:53 pm

[ooc: except that he didn't start run away until after the jutsu had already started spreading, so now he's caught in it.]
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:08 pm

[ooc:What no, he began to ran after he realized that his jutsu didn't stop your channeling, stopping his second attack and chose to run. You again, seem to forget how long it would take for you to cast your jutsu, you can't honestly believe that a B-Rank would take that long to cast... ]
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:59 am

OOC: You haven't posted in 5 days, meaning you forfeited your right Sia. Also 12 days since an IC post.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya