[Beach Party] Am I ready for this?

[Open]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:38 pm

Let's see where this goes?
phpBB [video]

The sun was setting over the beautiful island which time had been spent having fun, grilling, dancing and other activities that entailed both ninjas and civilians alike. A splendid first day that deserved it's smooth after party it was enjoying, among the thousands of participants, one could find the eighteen year old Shoshiki that felt out of place in such a warm climate. Her pale skin and blonde hair made her stand out among the tanned citizens, though some of the Kirigakure could almost be mistaken of Iwa nins, save for their lighter clothing.

Amaya chuckled as she sipped on a coconut drink she had been handed by a nice gentleman, he had spent hours distracting her from Ran's annoying complaints and even managed to get her separated from her pet and comrade, which she gladly accepted for once. She knew that nothing would happen between them and that if he tried anything then death would've been certain for him as Wana and Ran would not only be close enough to assist her, but her own power was strong enough to rival those a step above her. A chuckle escaped her lips as she chuckled at a joke that would've never landed unless she was out to enjoy herself. It seems that she had been stressing over things she would have no control over and soon she would have to prove her worth, she would have to see if she had what it took to become a clan leader.

She secretly hoped that anyone else would step in and spot apparent boredom and need for escape, she wanted to speak to anyone, especially Kirigakure nins and trade informations that could one day assist them in situations they hoped not to find themselves in, such as stranded out at sea, or up on a mountain top. Amaya giggled at his joke then looked around at the open bar by the beach, those underage were outside while the open deck was filled with adults partying and chatting. Amaya knew that her new blue dress would draw attention towards her which she needed at the moment, she knew that her head plate would make her appear strange and therefor chose to leave them at her new residence. Meaning that the only true thing that got her to stick out was her facial piercings, which she had turned blue to match her ocean colored dress.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Sun Oct 28, 2018 2:44 am

In a flash, Shiv appeared coincidentally beside the young woman. The champion of Kirigakure no Sato was dressed much like many from his village would expect of the man these days, clad in pretty much just a dark blue speedo kept marginally decent only by the length of his dilapidated coat which had most likely seen far too many floors within this short time span to be considered clean. Oh, and how could we forget; a casual ninja mask to cover the bottom portion of his face. That final addition had surely kept him anonymous within the crowds gathered here on this beautiful island. One could never be too cautious, there were tons of 'people' here with a potential vendetta against the infamous leader of the hunting division. The reasoning not being what somebody would initially consider when talking about a leader of hunting. However, few people could honestly say they could catch up to the speedster who had a knack at vanishing. Slamming his hand against the counter, the man barked at the bartender in an obnoxious yet completely frigid tone, "Two bottles of sake to go..."

The bartender moved to complete the rather simple request, allowing Shiv a few moments to glance around at the folk gathered here. Not as many Kirigakure folk as he would have expected, but that was probably for the best anyway. Those types only ever ended up being satisfied when blades were brandished and fights were fought, but, that wasn't Shiv's problem tonight! Control over the rowdy guests fell upon others this time around, however, ruining a perfectly good night might force the champion to put on his best business face to keep relations peachy between all parties. Actually, with that, now fresh on his mind, Shiv wondered where all those rowdy crazed ninja were if not directly on the beach. Well if not here then most likely out and about in the approaching darkness having loads of fun as he had been doing just a moment before, unfortunately for the champion and the majority, they didn't exactly have their own open bar for their own convenience.

With that quick glance, Shiv's eyes came upon the rather young woman right beside his person. In a stoic tone, Shiv slyly said, "That is quite the blue dress you have there, you sure you ain't from Kirigakure? I could've sworn I saw you before unless that was just another beautiful blonde. With that regrettably said, shouldn't you be outside with the other children making sand castles still, instead of being lured here by this creepy looking fella looking to get inside your pan... I guess underneath your skirt would be more accurate... I guess what I'm trying to say is go have fun with people your own age kid, don't be sitting here acting like an adult doing boring things that you could be doing in whatever village you came from. You'll have tons of time to socialize with all sorts of losers, get out there and kick some rowdy ass and lose the dress. Not like that, yanno what I mean though, right?"
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Village: Kirigakure no Sato
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:0 C:0 D:0
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:13 am

Tenshi had just walked into the bar. Before he had a chance to look around an observe or to take in the tell tale smell of liquor and stale crackers, he heard that unmistakable voice. The one voice he was trying to avoid at all cost. Whether it was the tone, content, or mannerisms all were trademark of Shiv his oh so fearless leader.

Looking to the source of his irritation and dismay, he saw his division leader flirting with a blond that was quite a bit younger than him. Tenshi respected the man's power and ability, but his personality had always seemed rather rotten to him. Constantly in a bar talking up a woman he doesn't know was a typical night for the bannin as far as he was aware. Add to the fact he had seen the man in the bar quite frequently prior to joining the hhd and learning who he was.

Tenshi hesitated after stepping into the bar. Should he stay? Should he leave? He paused and weighed the options in his mind quickly. If he stays, Shiv might ignore him as he is currently distracted. If he leaves and Shiv has already noticed him he might hear about it later. Best bet was to stay put and hope the man doesnt take notice.

Tenshi would head to the bar on the opposite side of the woman he was flirting with hoping she would distract him from noticing him. The alternative was sitting off to the man's side and hoping that he doesn't look over as he sits. He'd sat a few seat away so Shiv wouldn't accuse him of eavesdropping. He'd order a glass of saki and slowly sip on it savoring the slightly sour flavor.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

Trusted Grader

Post by Trusted Grader » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:38 pm

Amaya leaned off the counter and parted her hair as she watched the legendary Bannin step forwards, a chuckle crept out of her breath as she couldn't believe how he spoke to her. As if this guy could ever get in my panties.. How old does he think I am? Amaya shook her head as she couldn't believe his tone, though her facial expression showed nothing but an awkward blush, he was still powerful enough to kill anyone here if he wanted to at the end of the day. Just take it easy, we are here on a beach party, no need to worry about those things happening. Plus, I'm pretty sure I could put up some sort of defense... Something... Nothing? Geez. Amaya sighed as she pushed off and walked past Shiv.

"I bet you get the chance to talk like that to other young women don't you Shiv? I remember when I was working on trade patrol we helped the HD get supplies outside of Kirigakure, and whatnot. From the stories I heard, you were seem like a pretty dangerous dude. I dig. I've always wanted to meet you in person, though to be honest you appear much shorter in person." Amaya giggled and laid eyes upon another indivual that she had never seen before, something about him got her attention.

Her eyes darted between the two of them as he would pass, she would then part her hair and chuckle and continue. "Plus, this is boring anyway, why don't we go and party for real? Let's make this festival worth remembering. How often do we get these chances?" Amaya would certainly rather party with ninjas than random joe smoes that's for sure.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Flankingfox

Post by Flankingfox » Sat Nov 24, 2018 9:48 pm

Placing the sake beside Shiv, the bartender walked away now answering yet another request. Shiv quickly grabbed a bottle of sake, and took a big swig before returning his concentration back toward the blonde who playfully spoke of her knowledge of the champion. At least, she didn't react unkindly as was expected. Oh, the man too didn't have a single thing to say in response. An oddity, but something to be expected too if he knew of the champion too. In almost the same playful tone, Shiv replied, "On occasion sure, however, you gotta admit that was pretty decent advice... So, you've performed supply runs with Kirigakure, ehh? That could only mean one thing and I gotta say, as an Iwagkure citizen you are quite pale compared to many others, thus explains my initial confusion. You must either stay below in those man-made crypts or be of that small family of glass users. If the latter is the case, then I am pleased to meet you, miss. I dare say, that is actually pretty tempting as I don't actually recall being with a Shoshiki before. However, did you just say I'm shorter than expected?! Did you expect me to be a giant? I'm already pretty lengthy both ways, any more and I'm pushing into lanky awkward man with a hunch territory. I doubt I could pull that off without constantly tripping over my own foot at the speed I can go..."

With the help of Amaya, Shiv finally recognized and eyed the young man that had walked into the bar a moment ago. This was actually somebody he knew of and hadn't seen for quite some time. Who knew that an Aisu member would enjoy the trivial thrills associated with being at a beach party. For the most part, their gloom was best left lost underneath the mists of Kirigakure. "Those boys and girls actually shared good words about me for once? I'm impressed, and what do you know. There is one here right now. Is that the young Aisu, Tenshi I spy... So, the prodigy finally shows his face after that rather absurd absence. Here I was just impressed, but you weren't even going to say hello after such a leave. Not that it matters too much in any case. Did you manage to learn anything from any of those old crows or did they conscript you simply to use you for their own debauched means?"

"I wasn't really here for a stay awhile 'sort of deal', but with my piqued curiosity, what do you have in mind?" Shiv glanced over the Shoshiki again. This time taking in a better view of the young woman as he now knew a bit more of her background pushing her upward from being a mere object to that of somebody of worth. Then again, that was all relative until one actually witnessed the strength of this particular individual. It was entirely plausible she was just another pretty face passing as a weapon, but that would be difficult considering Iwagakure is a bit more strenuous on their troops.
Characters
Name: Karagata, Shiv
Missions: S:0 A:0 B:1 C:1 D:0
Name: Sarutobi, Shin
Village: Konohagakure
Name: Karagata, Okami
Name: Tsukino, Jhin
Shiv PersonalityShow
"Having been trained to follow orders and accomplish any task given to him, Shiv has become a desensitized killer with an elitist attitude, being utterly rude to those that he deems lesser than himself. This can be seen through his interaction with people as he is quite the remorseless and sarcastic individual. His disregard for those around him can be seen through his logic of comparing people to weapons. He is professional, calculating, and ambitious by nature, with his professional side only being shown when dealing with those that he deems worthy of his respect."

Return to “Other Countries”