[Beach Party] Waves and Rocks

*splash*

Waterz

Post by Waterz » Wed Oct 31, 2018 11:23 am

It was a tiny segment of the beach, just beyond the distant piles of rocks that were the result of some ancient rock slide following the countless years the waves have eaten at the cliffside. But it was in this little segment that Hachigo found herself today. Earlier that day, while trying to converse with some other ninjas, she was told to get lost. Easy enough command to do. They were of higher rank than she was, being normal Genin and all. She found her way to the beach and closed her eyes. After a quick spin, she started walking where she pointed, leaving her eyes closed for a minute or two. For a moment during this, she had actually walked into an inlet, under the water and back out on the other side. It took 15 minutes before she considered herself suitable lost to call the mission accomplished.

Next came the obvious problum. She was lost. How was she going to find her way back to town and report that she had successfully gotten lost? Right now it was important to get her bearings. She knew how the coast was situated. If she walked back along it, eventually she should see one person she could ask for direct...her train of thought was broken when she saw what appeared to be an armored spider with claws. It was red and moving sideways. How interesting. She needed to investigate. What venom did this thing posses under armor? She walked over to it, her foot steps uncharacteristically quiet, sinking deep into the sand with each step. She squated down to poke the strange arachnid and watched as it tried to attack her with it's weapon, The claw came down on her finger and bounced. With no effect, it seemed to try to scuttle away.

wc: 303
Characters
NameRankVillageThreadsColor Code
HachigoGeninIwagakureTraining, 1#9aa3a3
Fushinkou MateGeninKirigakureTraining, 1#2e5f33
Aburame HotaruJouninKonohagakureN/A#400040

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:04 am

What if I hurt you? Maido isolated herself from the rest of the beach crowd. She was feeling not so sane today, apparently. Perhaps a swim would do her some good, she thought to herself. Oh just drown yourself already. Inner-Maido teased her. "I can't drown anyway." Maido spoke to her inner demons before she dove into the water. Being a Kirigakure native meant Maido was quite the adept swimmer. Her body soared through the water. She could see clearly, her eyes more than used to the saltiness of the water but also because the water was just so clear. Quite beautiful, actually. Her mind wandered. What was she doing? She didn't really want to be alone right now, but her second face felt hideous today.

The face inside made her uncomfortable. She didn't want to hurt anyone, truthfully. She knew she was a ticking time-bomb. She just had to keep it together and not have an outburst. Especially not here, with all of these people. Maido willed her host body to surface from the depths of the ocean. In the distance, she could see land. It would seem she made it much further out than she had anticipated. It would probably be best if she made her way back, lest she venture deeper into the ocean and become lost. She surged her body with chakra and shot out of the water and into the air, the sudden quick movement displacing water everywhere around her. She launched herself towards the beach, noticing that she would not be alone once she landed. Unfortunately, her trajectory meant that she was likely to crash-land directly into whatever poor soul happened to be there.

The two of them would slide through the sand in a crumbled mess. "Oh gosh I'm so sorry." If Maido's host body had the ability to blush, it would have been beet-red with embrassment. But it didn't, so Maido had to do her best to convey her regret with her voice. "I haven't flown in a very long time, I'm a little rusty with the landing I am so so sorry." It was likely that the kid she crashed into would have some scrapes from the impact.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Waterz

Post by Waterz » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:40 pm

Just as Hachigo was about to catch up with the little critter, from out of no where she was slammed into by a woman. The two tumbled back, limbs and clothing tumbling together until the eventual dead drop of both of them. The woman seemed to sit up and start apologizing. Hachigo sat up with little effort and looked over. She was not a face she recognized around the village. She would have recognized someone who had black and white hair split on her head. It was only then that the genin had noticed that her entire arm was laying between them.

"Oh.." Her voice had a metallic ring to it as she uttered a emotionless exclaimation in a low volume. With a simple hand movement, she picked up her arm and placed her shoulder to the severed point. After a few seconds, tendrils that matched her crimson red uniform emerged latching onto her seperated shoulder. Within moments, her fingers were flexing again with the limb fully reconnected. The seam that was created soon shifted as the material rotated end over end in mutltiple cubes until it looked like nomrla fabric and skin. But from this distance, it was easy to see the reflective shine that only metal had.

The Iwa nin stood up and offered a hand to the woman. "I apologize for being in the way of your landing. I hope you have not been injured. The back of her hand had a three part emblem on it. The Iwa Symbol, four diamonds in the shape of a diamond, and an axe.

WC: 270
Characters

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

Post by Sia » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:56 am

How peculiar, Maido thought to herself. She wondered what the odds were that the pour soul that she just so happened to crash into had a similar body modification as herself, albeit with a different type of element, she assumed. She watched as the individual before her reattached their limb. This was nothing quite out of the ordinary, for her especially. This did raise many questions to Maido, whom was obviously very curious about the makeup of the individual before her.

"No Injury sustained on my end, I am so sorry for crashing into you." Maido considered an action for a moment.

"Not for nothing but, what do you think the chances are of this?" Maido then proceeded to rip her own left arm off and toss it into the air before willing a slew of red tendrils to jut out from the newly created orrifice, grabbing at the limb and bringing it back to its rightful place, sewing itself back together quickly. It too would quickly regain its normal appearance, as though no damage had ever been done in any way.

"Tell me...What are you made of?"
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Waterz

Post by Waterz » Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:23 am

The apology to her was new. If anyone ever bumped into her, she would have to apologize for being in their path and quickly move to the side. Side effect of Shinobi slaves, you were expected to never have a presence. At least, that was how it seemed to her. She stood and watched as the woman ripped off her own arm and did a small trick of tossing it and reattching it without needing to hold it in place. She then asked what she was made of. It was a village secret technique after all. But this woman was obviously higher rank than her and they were supposed to cooperate during this event. So perhaps she already knew about the element.

Not wanting to give away too much about her self. Her secrets were really the only thing that belonged to her after all, she brought her hands up and performed a slow monkey and bird hand seal before her skin coloration faded away, Ripples of squares flipped over revealing the truest coloration of her steel body. The polished silvery grey reflected the light like a mirror. One could literally see them selves in her. "I am made of Kouton." She didn't have many skills of her own, so a defensive style show of prowess should at least keep her alive if push came to shove. Not that she really stood much of a chance against any in the skills department. Her body was her one saving grace in combat situations.

This was awkward. She normally got out of the way and just vanished because no one wanted her presence. But this woman was actually standing there, asking her questions. Was this what they call a conversation? Oh...Introductions. That is what she had observed others do when meeting with friends. How did it go again. Her hands came up left lightly setting her fist into the upturned palm of her hand as she made the mental connection. Not really something someone does in real life, but she had seen it in comic books. "I am Hachigo of Iwagakure. Pleasure to meet you." Her eyes had a doll like vacant stare, but mostly because it took a lot of her concentration and focus just to maintain a body in the first place.

WC: 390
Characters

Return to “Other Countries”