[Weapon]The Crown

Kao

[Weapon]The Crown

Post by Kao » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:31 am

Unnatural darkness befell the land. Where that had once been a small but bustling village now lay rubble and blood, broken bodies and discarded dreams. Three had fought in this place, driven by greed and the unquenchable desire for power. They had destroyed one another on their way to the cave that was nestled in a cliffside half a kilometer behind the village to the north. The locals avoided the place - when they were alive, at least - due to the spine chilling ambience that radiated from the area. The cave itself began with a long tunnel, a path that was two hundred meters of sharp curves and a gradual decline that plunged any visitor far beneath the surface. It eventually opened into an large cavern four hundred meters in diameter but only one hundred meters high, and in the center was a dusty crown, left there for safe keeping.

It was this crown that invited the power seekers, and the crown that invited destruction. One of the men had used some sort of technique that plunged the area around the cave into a two kilometer wide darkness. Visibility was three meters at best, should anyone dare approach.

Someone did dare. Yamanaka Inokoga found his way to the area and stood just outside the darkened area. For the moment, he seemed to be alone. He only had to make his way through the darkness and to the cave, and he could claim his prize.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

TyDie

[Weapon]The Crown

Post by TyDie » Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:11 pm

"Such horrid destruction... Such callous disregard for life... And no one invited me!? Man, I never get to be a part of the fun stuff!" The grumpy, yellow robed thing slithered his way through the destruction of the town without pause, unphased by the carnage that lay before him save for the fact that he would've loved to see such chaos first hand. But once he got up to the area, he couldn't help but tilt his head in slight confusion. "Huh... this seems a bit too dark. Like, even for a dark and rainy night light this, this is just abnormal... And I apparently never learned from my last encounter with darkness because I STILL DON'T HAVE A TORCH GAH!" Well, at least this time he wasn't guiding someone else's possessed body through the darkness with them yelling in his ear the whole time. And it was hard to stub your toe on a rock when you didn't have toes, so Inokoga imagined he'd be fine.

Without much of a care he wiggled his way into the darkened area, shocked that he was able to at least see a relatively okay distance ahead of himself. about three meters, if he had to guess... He found the edge of the cavern and immediately he felt it, some sort of pull or call that ushered him in. It invited him to plunge it's depths and retrieve what lay within. That or maybe he was just hungry... Eh, it was hard to tell sometimes. He decided to side with the former though, mostly because it sounded a hell of a lot more interesting than 'food'. And the pathways that zigged and zagged beneath the mountain only got darker and darker as he went along, eventually prompting him to remove his mask and hood, unveiling the bizzare dome that he called a head. the vision granted by all of the additional eyes didn't help much, but the additional awareness he gained as a result did put him a bit more at ease.

Finally he reached what he could only assume was the antechamber, a large cavern that was... well, he truly wasn't sure how big it was. It'd help if he could see more than a few meters in front of him. But alas, his dumb ass forgot a light source like always... Instead he simply moved in what he believed was a straight line towards the middle of the room, his torso hardly shifting at all while his tentacley limbs slithered him forward like a snake. Once he finally reached the middle of the room, sliding over and around various bodies as he did so, the draw of this mountain revealed itself to him... a Crown? "Huh... well isn't that interesting. All of this death and destruction for a little crown of metal with some jewels in it? Humankind will never cease to amaze me... Oh well, as long as i'm here, I may as well take it for myself. It seems interesting enough... A Yellow Crown for the Yellow King. Heh." a single tendril would flow out from under the front of his robe and grip the crown tightly, bringing it to Inokoga's hand so that he could inspect it more closely.

And finally, if left uninterrupted, he'd suddenly be engulfed in Jikukan chakra as he tapped into one of his many Kunai Anchors. Where was he going? Who knows...
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Return to “Other Countries”