[Beach Party] In Waves

Closed! Sia and Kao

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:40 pm

"I got it!"

Kotaru rushed forward and clasped his hands together just before the white ball hit the ground. He volleyed it into the air, and his partner jumped up and spiked it across the net. To his frustration a blond boy on the other team dived and saved it, while the other two opposing players successfully kept it airborne long enough to send it flying back to the other side.

This game was a bit new to Kotaru. He hadn't played much in the way of team sports since his academy days and back then he had only played games with his classmates a handful of times; he wasn't exactly popular enough to be chosen to be on anyone's team and he usually didn't want to participate. But now things were different, and a group of kids his age had asked him to play. Most of them were from the Hidden Mist, but a good number of them were from Iwagakure. At first Kotaru declined given his experience with team sports and his preference to be alone, but they had insisted, and one of the Iwa girls was pretty cute in a bikini.

The boy wasn't...great. The only reason he could keep up with the others was because of his speed, but his skill in the actual game wasn't quite there. They had only just begun playing but his team was already down three points. "The ball goes over the net," one of opposing team members taunted when Kotaru missed a volley. Kotaru responded by kicking sand in the guy's direction. "We don't play this shit in Iwa!" he snapped back, earning a laugh from the majority of the other team.

"Get ready!" the self proclaimed team captain shouted as she prepared to serve the ball. Kotaru grumbled to himself and crouched, ready for the next volley.
Kao's CharactersShow
Akari KotaruBanninIwagakure no Sato Team 18 Jousai [color=#1fb8a3]
Komiya ShizuoJounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#209DD3]
Yanagida Yukino Special Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#a07ac2]
Ishiwara SetsunaChuunin Iwagakure no Sato[color=#E81D1D]
Enkouten Mai Jounin Iwagakure no Sato [color=#CE5412]
Aisu Namie Chuunin Kirigakure no Sato [color=#5bc2d4]
Awai FusaeA-Rank MNKonohagakure no Sato[color=#D95FEA]
Important NPCsShow
Akari Kanehara Akari clan elder [color=#80A0FF]
Sakata KannaIwagakure Councilwoman [color=#3DA43B]
Hazuki Shuran Jinchuuriki researcher [color=#E854C0]
Enkouten Kaizen Iwagakure councilman, clan leader [color=#C65871]
Rock Country Daimyo [color=#AC4A4A]

Sia
User flair: Hwut?

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:42 pm

It was with a strange mixture of reluctance and excitement that Maido found herself in land of fountains. A beach, no less. As if there were not hundreds of those in Water Country. As the thought crossed her mind, Maido rolled her eyes. Still, there was some potential for fun she supposed. After all, it was possible that she may run into some old faces. Make some new acquaintances. Her attire was fitting for the beach. Her body was mostly exposed, a bit of white covering just the right places.

She passed through the crowds, ignoring most of it all. People were laughing and having such a wonderful time, she couldn't really see why though. What really was the point of it all? An alliance between Kiri and Iwa? An interesting thought. Actually the more she thought on it, the less bizarre of an idea it seemed.

No sooner the thought had crossed her mind than it was interrupted. A voice caught her attention. A voice she hadn't heard in...quite some time. A most wonderful night in Fur Country, she recalled. She gazed upon a group of teenagers playing a most peculiar game when she spotted him. She would most certainly recognize that back. That hair...that body. He appeared to be participating in a game of sorts. Maido wasn't exactly familiar, but she figured out the basics after a few minutes.

Kotaru made to jump and strike at the ball as it came his way and Maido saw an opportunity. She brought her hand up and twisted her wrist, causing Kotaru to spiral as he jumped, completely ruining his intention of striking but instead causing him to make a brief eye contact with Maido as he twirled through the air. She quite enjoyed the rather confused look that seemed to have found itself on his face.
A Compilation of Things to Keep in Mind on NSRPShow
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Do you have one of him looking at daddy angrily
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
validusrex#1137 — Today at 12:28 AM
25% American is still 100% FREE BABY LETS FUCKING GO
This Delightful Exchange:
Sinpoder: Where can I find a mentor?
Sinpoder: or is that Sia?
Nick: Sia is more of a palpatine than a mentor
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Your intention doesn't matter if your action creates pain
Validusrex, Size of 15 Ryo Puppet Boat:
Half a kayak, large enough to fit one person bent-over or crossed-legged.
Siatupid:
There is peace in being trash.
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
You intentionally handicapping yourself is not a reason to change the system.
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
"Everything is banned until balanced."
Kabuto:
"Tourneys bring out the worst in people."
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
saigen is like the dysfunctional family you choose to be part of
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.
Most of them have been around longer than Director and can actually read.
The Best Fucking Chuunin Exam Ever:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Thu Dec 20, 2018 1:28 am

"Heads up, Kotaru!"

"I got it!" The next round of volleying went on for some time. Kotaru was quickly getting the hang of the gang and was particularly good at holding down the middle of their side of the court. With the ball sent high into the air, it was the perfect opportunity to jump for it and spike it to the other side. Just before his hand made contact with the ball his body suddenly twisted midair. Not like a cramp, but an actual twisting side flip. He made a surprised, strangled yelp, and as he turned midair he saw a very familiar figure standing across the beach. "Wha-?!"

He landed face first in the sand.

The volleyball players erupted in laughter and he turned over onto his back before sitting up, sputtering from the sand that had gotten in his mouth. But Kotaru was deaf to the playful jeers. For some reason he hadn't expected to see Maido there. Even as he had helped arrange the celebration he simply didn't think he'd meet her in Fountains. They hadn't made any concrete plans to see one another again after they departed and as the celebration came to its final two days he was just starting to accept that she wouldn't show up. The boy certainly hadn't forgotten about her, but the beach didn't seem to be her type of place. He'd forever remember his first impression of her as an ethereal figure in the snow.

Suddenly the game wasn't all that important. He shouted something to the others about playing without him for a minute and he quickly made his way to where Maido stood. "Was that necessary?" he asked, feigning annoyance once he was within arms reach of her. He did a poor job of it considering he was smiling quite genuinely and his eyes had already begun to devour her revealing attire. "Most people just say hi." He wasn't sure what to do. Hug her? Kiss her? It seemed strange to do any of that in the open, so he simply stood in front of her with his gaze alternating between her eyes and her chest. "I didn't think you'd come here. I almost didn't but I'm basically obligated to be here."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:20 pm

She just couldn't help it, it was too funny. Between the rather confused look and the way he landed in the sand, Maido could not have been more pleased with herself. Chuckling to herself the entire time that he walked towards her she tried to stifle it as he neared but to no avail. "Well of course it was," she let out with a giggle.

She stepped towards him, her cloak ebbing out from just between her neck and back. She willed it to shape into a shaw like function as she jumped onto him. Her arms wrapped around him as she pushed him forward towards the ground. Her cloak extended around him and gently cushioned their fall.

With her face hovering just a few inches over his, her thoughts raced through her mind. "I take it you enjoy the outfit?" She asked as she stared into his most beautiful eyes. Closing hers, she pressed her lips against his and willed her cloak to float them toward the water, slowly. "Obligated? How do you mean?" She kept her face close. Their noses all but touched. Maido wasn't one to care much for other's reactions. Those that stared at the magic carpet ride of love were ignored by her.
Onu:
And then he tried to bang me and I asked if we could just cuddle so he knows I’m still upset about it
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Sia's the opposite, they know the system better than any of us but then ignores it to try do/allow whatever regardless 😛
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
calling people pussies, bitches or whatever and threatening to hurt people makes you very much less than a man and much like a young boy
Onu:
Onu:
It is not the mods job to build ideas for you, its our job to make them systematically acceptable. If there is a core concept to it that isn't acceptable, there is nothing any mod can say that will magically make it work.
Onu:
"Over half of the questions asked in the box can be answered by reading the rules."
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
And part of why I scooped him is cus I wanted to make him a Toukai and people told me they thought it was a bad idea :/
so now Ryoga is a constant reminder to always do what I WANT to do, not what others think I should do
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Crazy how elaborate the system is for a group of people who only finish a fight a tenth of the time after 2 months of arguing over 3 seconds of combat
Varian:
If you want to speed up the process you can just talk to one of the other staff members about it.

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:56 pm

A half laugh, half snort escaped him when she suddenly jumped on him, sending them both tumbling to the ground. Her cloak caught them and softened the landing, and as soon as they settled in their new position he placed his hands on her hips. "How could I not? But I'd enjoy it more if you were out of it." He returned her kiss eagerly, for a moment he forgot they were out in the open. But the realization hit him suddenly and he pulled away, glancing around self-consciously. There was a few whistles and cheers, probably from the volleyball players nearby, and his neck flushed a deep red. He'd yet to notice they were moving closer to the water.

When he turned to face her again his heart skipped. Unlike in Fur Country this time he took notice of the reaction, and he paused to stare into her scarlet eyes. Still, he didn't see it as anything more than a physical response to his nerves. She was, after all, intimidatingly beautiful - and a little bit scary. "A few weeks ago I had to come here with some woman or other to meet two people from Kiri to agree on this whole thing. Chiane and Shio. We pretty much decided the location and started the arrangements for this whole beachside celebration. I felt like I should be here to see how the whole thing turned out since I basically helped solidify the planning of it."

Kotaru lifted his head again to kiss her, this time a soft moan reverberating in his throat. He had missed kissing and holding her more than he would care to admit to anyone else. His attention was completely focused on Maido's lips and hips rather than the fact her cloak was inching them across the beach. "Perk of helping organize all this is I have one of the best rooms. It's in a beach house isolated from the rest of the inns. Huge bed." His voice dropped with the implication, a newfound deepness in pitch that he'd begun to develop. Puberty was quite useful.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:12 am

Hmmm. Out of it? Here? In front of all these people? Though she had ignored them previously, she wasn't entirely sure if she wanted to start such a spectacle here. Such an act may have its repercussions, she supposed. It was no matter. The two of them were quickly making their way towards the water, her cloak shipping them out to sea. As it neared, it would begin to curve upwards around the sides of the two of them. Indeed, her cloak began to form into a small boat of sorts, fairly roomy. In fact, it was quite large. One could easily stand in it and walk around if they so wished. Still, it hadn't even gotten to the water just yet.

This shaping of her cloak of course happened in the midst of their conversation. Maido stared into his eyes after he kissed her and her mind soared. Was she high? What exactly what is that she was feeling? She found this particular human to be quite intriguing. He wasn't entirely frightened by her. He seemed to accept her. More than accept, he seemed to want her. It was a sensation she was unused to. Cautious yet curious, hesitant yet longing. She wanted him. She wondered to herself if he was just as fucked up as she was. What delightful agony they could inflict.

Maido listened as Kota mentioned his previous venture to the land of Fountains, having met up with a Chiane and Shio. Shio rang a bell, she recalled interacting with a young boy that was....quite frightened by her abilities. "Ah yes, I know of Shio. Cute kid...a bit easily...frightened" She chuckled. "I am glad things went well then?" She asked him. They neared the water even still, coming along very close to it now. "A large room, you say? Just how private is it?" She teased, wondering when he would notice that they were moving towards the sea. By the time the cloak would let them down, they would be a fair ways out to sea. Her makeshift boat would lower and begin to slow down, ceasing its momentum. The waves were not rough, but were still present and rocked the boat gingerly. Maido sat up on her knees and gazed down upon Kota before a tendril popped her top open from the back and caused it to fall onto him. Her eyebrows raised. "More private than the open sea?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:09 am

Still oblivious to the changes in her cloak - or rather, too distracted by the girl to truly notice it - Kotaru laughed when she mentioned Shio. He could only imagine how the kid would react to Maido's true form. It was absolutely terrifying, and most people would have turned tail and ran at the sight of her. Kotaru, however, wasn't most people. Once the initial shock was out of the way he could see her for what she was, and he found himself still wanting to know more. The boy was almost certain he was insane for it, but he couldn't help himself. He laughed genuinely and heartily, and it was a sound that rarely came from the jounin. Even though this was only the couple's second meeting, he could already feel himself becoming more comfortable around her. More open and ready to let his guard down. His walls were still up, but Maido was slowly making her way over them.

"Things are going fine, I guess. No one's killed anyone yet and started an incident, and everyone seems to enjoy the heat and water. But I don't wanna talk about the celebrations right now." Kotaru didn't love the beach, but he didn't hate it either. The weather was a huge change, one he couldn't quite get used to. The upside, however, was seeing so many girls walking around in bikinis. At the sight of Maido, though, he'd forgotten about every other girl he'd ogled.

When the water gently started to rock the cloak boat, he finally noticed what Maido had been up to. By that time they were quite a ways away from everyone else. "It's probably not this private, no," the boy responded as he admired her from this new angle, raising his hands to her bare breasts. He replaced one hand with his lips, sucking the skin before sitting up and pulling her onto his lap.

There it was again, he thought when they were face to face and he looked her in the eyes. The feeling that there was nothing else whenever he looked at her. It reminded him of the time when they were alone in Fur Country, isolated from everyone else and in their own world. He hadn't noticed when she moved them out to sea, and not even the faint sounds of the waves crashing against the boat or the sea birds calling overhead could distract him from her. "Maido...." He swallowed the rest of his sentence, though he wasn't sure he could manage to say anything at all. So instead he pulled her closer, and soon enough the motion of the ocean waves wasn't all that was rocking their boat.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:28 pm

"No deaths? Shame." For a moment, it appeared as though Maido was pouting. The expression quickly disappeared, instead being replaced with what could only be described as being what it was. Lustful. Her eyes narrowed, her lip was bitten. Her intense gaze locked with Kotaru's, enticing him to be with her in ways that quite frankly would have made others scream. A visible surge of chakra coursed through Maido's body and she was able to feel again. A plethora of tendrils erupted from Maido's back. The sun wasn't the only thing burning today. Her loins, for one.

...Several sun-burn inducing hours later, Maido yawned and through her arms in the air to stretch. "You know, young one, if we required sleep, now would be a great time for a nap." It was her way of patting him on the back after what had most certainly been a fun few sessions on the open water. She noted however that Kotaru's skin was turning rather red. She supposed he wasn't quite used to such unadulterated activities in the sun. Not for such a long time period in any case. His shoulders looked positively scorned...and brazen. Maido adjusted her posture, letting her legs dangle off the side of her makeshift boat of sorts, her toes dipping into the water as her body lay flat.

Hmm. Should she heal his sunburn? She could of course do so in a manner that wouldn't ravage his body. But where exactly would the fun be in that? Ah, but there was a time and place to inflict pain, she supposed. Her hand raised up and she silently sent a wave of chakra towards his body before willing him to float towards her. "Hold still." She wondered how he would react. The last time Maido had spoken those words, her true form had been revealed. She twirled her wrist and Kotaru's body was rotated. His back to her, she set to work, bringing him towards her. A pulse of chakra shot from her hand, easing into his shoulders, neck, and back. It would provide a soothing, cooling sensation to his body, undoing the work of the great sun above. When all was said and done she had undone the beginnings of sunburn. "How does that feel?" She released him from her blood grip, but only after gently setting him down on the boat again.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:58 pm

The young jounin groaned as he turned over onto his side, once again sore from their activities. Maido was ravenous, though Kotaru was just as insatiable for her body as she was for his. Unlike her, however, his shoulders and back were covered in angry red sunburns, and although he could easily shrug off the pain of the mild burns, he was still aware of the tenderness of his skin. "I'm not even tired enough to sleep," he lied, unwilling to sit up completely. For a moment he resigned himself to letting his sunburns heal on his own, but then he remembered he had learned to heal this sort of thing after a few too many training accidents with his katon. He usually forgot he could use iijutsu at all.

Just as he forced himself to sit up to use iijutsu, he felt the familiar sensation of Maido moving him against his will. "Wait wait Maido wait-" he stammered, his heart fluttering from nerves as she moved him closer to her. The last time she had taken control of him like this had been excruciating, and he was no way looking to have a repeat experience. He continued to stammer but to his surprise she set him down gently, and before long she could feel the sensation of his burned skin being cooled and mended. With a sigh of relief and gratitude he closed his eyes. "You know," he began when she finally released him, "more warning would be nice. I don't...like that." There was only a touch of irritation in his voice, but it was immediately softened when he turned to look back at her. He stared at her for quite some time. Silently contemplating.

Kotaru had no idea why he was so taken with her. At her core she was terrifying. Something that didn't belong in this world. But for some reason that appealed to him. The way she could take control of him without blinking let him know she wasn't a pushover, and from the moment they had met he could tell there was nothing timid about her. She intrigued him and kept his attention, and best of all she wasn't someone who was off limits. Kotaru could do with her what he pleased. With that in mind he considered the fact that she had shown him her true form. It likely wasn't something she shared with everyone; at least, not with those she had no intention in harming. How relatable.

"It feels better though," he finally said in response to her question, stepping toward her to take her wrists in his hands before sitting down on the deck. "So...since you've gone to the trouble of healing me up twice now, and you aren't shy about your uh...tendrils. I guess I can show you something of my own." He sighed and for a moment avoided her gaze. Why was he so nervous? Despite his growing feelings for her he still was unsure how much he trusted her, but perhaps this could be a step in that direction. With a small surge of chakra to the small of his back he manifested his shiin, and four dark red tendrils of his own snaked from his back and to Maido's side. His were quite a bit thicker than hers, though they nearly matched in color. The boy swallowed as his throat had suddenly dried, unsure what she would say in response.
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:04 am

Kotaru's nervous pleas excited the eldest Muramasa. She could practically smell his fear. Maido contemplated for a mere moment. She did suppose that, since she was choosing to be so intimately involved with this particular human that she should perhaps have a little restraint in regards to her powers. In truth, it might be beneficial to her if she were to show more restraint in general. Where would that fun in that be though? Maido lived to sow chaos. Hmm. That wasn't necessarily true, she supposed. A balance was necessary. Some method to the madness. An ordered chaos. The scent of fear was so intoxicating though. However would she resist the urge?

"Hmm. Suppose that in the future we may show some...restraint, if that is what you wish." She stared at the one before her. She couldn't quite place it. It was so bizarre. Something about him just resonated with her poor, wretched soul. He saw through the madness. Was he simply attracted to her power? Perhaps. Though, that wouldn't really be so much of a problem for her, she supposed. Inner-Maido chose this time to manifest itself, right on the other end of the boat. Maido turned and made eye contact with herself, for a brief moment. You know, Shippuuga should be near here. Oh, that's right. There was a tertiary reason for having come to The Land of Fountains.

Maido turned her attention back towards Kotaru, whom was acting...oddly. He spoke of wanting to show her something of his own. This immediately caught Maido's full and undivided attention. A small surge of chakra went down towards his back and four tendrils of his own erupted from behind him. How lovely, she thought to herself. She knew she had liked him. That they could relate. How odd, that she would find someone so exceptionally wonderful from another village. Her expresion conveyed bewilderment and excitement, rather than surprise. Sure, she was surprised, but it was far overshadowed by how ecstatic she was that they shared this rather bizarre trait in common. "Well, mister Kotaru, you just grow more interesting by the minute." Her hand moved out, gently carressing the tendril nearest to her. "You know, I thought I felt something when I was in there." She spoke it so casually. To her, it was as though moving into his body was as simple as putting on boots. To him, likely not. "I wonder how they work." She started, "Are they limbs? Do they bleed? How much control do you have over them?" She was very curious by nature, so she had many questions that needed to be satisfied.

Of course, she would understand if he didn't feel like sharing that with her just yet. After all, he knew little on how her own worked. Her body moved forward from its somewhat laid-back and resting position. Her face came much, much closer to this tendril of her kindred spirit. Her lips parted and her tongue danced along the edge for a few inches before her lips closed again, ending in a kiss.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:42 pm

In the moments before her reaction he noticed her gaze shift. His own eyes flickered to follow her gaze, but he didn't think much of it. He was more concerned about how she would view his own tendrils. Finally excitement lit up her expression and he sighed, slightly smiling. Maido's positive response to the sight of his melashiin was in hindsight expected given what he knew of her thus far, but the young Iwa jounin was still relieved. It was different than the reaction he'd have gotten at home: fear from outsiders of his clan, or dismissal from his fellow Akari. There was always some level of disgust as well, and it was either from a non-Akari's lack of understanding or, when it came to clan members, because it was a common shiin of such low prestige.

And then she touched it and he started to squirm. It wasn't from discomfort, but instead it was because his melashiin - especially the original tendrils he was born with, the ones he had chosen to show her - were quite sensitive to fine touch. Kotaru usually didn't let anyone touch them, but of course he made an exception for the white haired girl. He cleared his throat and then replied, "Yes, sort of, and a lot I guess." Without looking, Kotaru moved two of the tendrils towards the edge of the boat where his shoes and shirt lay forgotten. The melashiin picked up the shirt with one tendril and used to other to wrap around the shoes to grab them before he drew the items closer to him.

"You can probably do more precise movements with yours since yours are thinner but I..." the Akari abruptly found himself cut off when Maido brought her tongue to his shiin and his breath caught in his chest. Even though they had just finished their intimate fun his body still reacted to the warmth and wetness of her mouth. He became intensely aware of the growing warmth in his shorts when her lips kissed his tendril. He watched her for a long moment after, and then mumbled, "They're uh...sensitive. It's fine when I fight with them but the soft touches like that are...different."

As much as he wanted her again they ought to take a break. Besides that, Kotaru was pleased that she was so interested in him and didn't want to interrupt this kind of attention. She made him feel good in more ways than one. "If you find those interesting, I have more, and not just tendrils," he admitted as he briefly imagined her tongue running along something else. With another surge of chakra he manifested the remaining four tendrils, coiling them around each other behind them and resting them on the deck. "I just don't usually show them off since I fight with them. The few people who have seen these outside of Iwa are dead."

The sun beat down on his shoulders and he shifted. "Think you could make a roof over us? I'm over this sun. I hate the sun down here."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:18 pm

Short and simple answers, but they would have to do she supposed. Kotaru hadn't quite satisfied her curiosity just yet, but that was okay. The ancient one was amused by the boy before her. So timid. So nervous. So new. She giggled as he reacted in ways to her touch that she knew that he would. So then, he used them to fight? How interesting. She supposed they were meant for close quarters. Perhaps they can grow longer? Maybe she would find out at some point. Maybe not. Not likely to have any reason to witness him in battle here, she considered.

Then again, they could attempt to find Shippuuga if she convinced him to and who knows what they might face along the way? "How relatable you are, Kotaru of the Rock. Very few have seen our form and lived to tell it. We recall a certain...painter on the edge of Water Country, not terrible long ago." Another slight chuckle escaped Maido. She sure laughed a lot when around him, she noticed. That was a good sign. Or was it? So far, they hadn't really spent a terribly large amount of time with each other. Though she did so enjoy their extracurricular activities, she wondered if there would be more to the two of them than that. Easy enough way to figure that out though, she mused. Kotaru summoned a few more of his own tendrils and Maido looked at them inquisitively, willing a few of her own to sprout from beneath her skin's surface. Hers were slightly thinner, about the same thinness as her own arms. Well, at this moment anyway.

Hmm. A roof? Maido felt the urge to go for something a little more grandeur for whatever reason. Because it was fun? Because it was pretty? She didn't think of it that way. It was simply what she wished to do. Maido was raised from her position, the cloak which seemed attached to her back suddenly shifted, causing Maido to hang in the air in front of Kotaru as the boat she had created began to lengthen and widen. What started as a boat suddenly became a large platform. A staircase, rails, a few thrones, tables, a wolf statue. These were the things which sprang up around them. The red environment moved quickly at a frightening speed. The very world around the two of them was shaped to her liking. At the end of it all, they were inside a castle of red, floating along the water. Massive in size, it was easily spanned a hundred meters in each direction. It even had open windows, letting in some light.

She lazily sat down in the nearest chair, still not having bothered to redress. It was quite large and almost ornate in a way. Truthfully, it looked more like a throne than anything else. A second one formed near Kotaru. "So then, young one, what else is there to know about you, hmm?" She made eye contact and leaned backwards in her seat a ways, making herself comfortable. "What is it that you desire in life? What drives you?" As she spoke, a small tendril erupted from her palm as she brought her hand to her face. For fun, she licked it whilst maintaining eye contact.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Mon Jan 07, 2019 12:42 am

As the scene changed around him Kotaru remained unmoving, watching the still naked Maido as she effortless altered their surroundings. It all seemed to change in the blink of an eye, and when it was all done and the cloak had settled he took a moment to look around. The boy gave a soft whistle of admiration as he approached and examined his own seat. Eventually he sat with one leg hanging over the throne's arm, and he put his elbow on the opposite arm. It seemed to adjust to his body and he had no trouble becoming comfortable.

His comfort, however, diminished at her questions. The hint of lust written into his features faded, replaced by an expression that was reminiscent of unease. Kotaru had never been an open boy, and he wasn't at all sure how to answer her first question. The second and third were even worse; his experiences had taught him that his life could have been much worse, but things were still complicated for him. At least, that's how it seemed to the fifteen year old. "What drives me?" he echoed. What kind of question was that? It was hard to ignore the way she looked at him while she ran her tongue on her tendril, but he somehow tore his eyes away and met her scarlet eyes.

"Fine, I'll bite. What I want in life is strength, same as anyone from Iwagakure. I've gotten it, for the most part, but it's not enough. Not even close." As he spoke his mood quite obviously shifted. Maido was no longer the center of his attention, and the boy's eyes turned to the wolf statues rather than the object of his blooming affection. His rested his face in his palm so that only the upper half of his face was visible, and his gaze hardened as he fell into brief silence. Despite the recognition he received from his friends and village, including the imminent promotion to bannin that he still didn't talk about, it didn't feel like he had made enough progress. Of course, the notion was laughable considering the potency of his skills. But physically, his strength wasn't enough by neither his village's nor his clan's standards, and deep down he knew it never would be.

When he turned his attention back to Maido it was almost as if he wasn't seeing her. Kotaru had never looked at her with such intensity and irritation. "My best friends can punch through mountains if they wanted. They were born with the potential for that kind of power, whether they wanna admit it or not. It's fucking ridiculous but that's what's valuable where I'm from; physical strength is seen as the best way to display power. But I can break down a brute - untrained minds are fun and easy to destroy. I'll show them all that though. One way or another."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:14 am

Yes, what drives a young man from the land of rocks. An individual not at all afraid of Maido's true form. Even still, he had not yet witnessed the full extent of her powers, so perhaps their was indeed room to terrify him still. Maido was oh so curious to know. After all, if the two of them were going to continue to be acquainted then she would want to learn more about him anyway. It was so odd, she thought, that the two of them should click. Starcrossed? Not exactly. Relations between their two villages had improved to such a length that she could easily visit anytime she wanted to. Was it enough? No. Not even close. She needed to roam freely to pursue her goals.

Perhaps Kotaru could be tainted. Perhaps he was still young and malleable enough to be molded and modeled to the whim of Maido's desires. He spoke of wanting strength. Physical strength. He regaled her with tales of close friends that could split mountains. He could snap the minds of the strong. Break them down mentally. Fill them with anguish. Despair. Still, he seemed irritated that he was not as physically adept as he wished to be. Hmmm. She thought for a moment, taking in the sweet words which he had spoken to her. How fragile he must be, she thought. He had no idea that before him sat an actual god. To be fair, Maido didn't think of herself as a god. But by all accounts, her level of mastery over the elements she possessed wasn't just god-like, it was god-level.

Even still, she was fascinated by the young one before her. "I wish to help you, Kotaru of the rock. We have the power to grant others great strength, if that is what they wish from us. Punch through a mountain? We can take control of dozens of hundreds of humans at once. They can kill themselves. Kill each other. Or simply drop dead. All on a whim. Would you like to see?" She didn't wait for an answer. Instead, the world around them began to shift once again. Her clothing morphed through her body, a full array of her battle attire became present. Lacquer armor, fur clothing. A few swords at her hips. In a way, she looked more like a samurai than a shinobi. She willed her fortress of blood to move them faster and so it simply did. An extension of herself, it followed her every command. The walls of the castle came down but retained a canopy overhead to block the sun. If one looked, they would notice that they were coming very close to an island. An island Maido knew to be full of humans.

Her castle rushed forward and Maido's body began to surge with chakra. She slew together a most extensive set of hand seals at a blazing speed. To those that knew even anything about ninjutsu at all, it was very clear that whatever it was that she was doing was about to be big. Gargantuan one might even say. Such a long string of hand seals meant Maido was building up a massive amount of chakra, even by her standards. Finally, her hand seals completed and a potent red aura enveloped her body, seemingly seeping out before returning back. She exerted her fine control, condensing her chakra within her body. Her castle's arrival as sure to attract quite a bit of attention from the inhabitants of the island. Certainly, such a large and oddly colored thing travelling towards them at a frightening speed would draw a crowd. Finally, the castle reached the shoreline. More importantly, her jutsu was ready. A pulse of chakra suddenly burst outwards from Maido's very being. It rifled through the air, distorting everything with a hue of red for as far as the eyes could see. It encompassed anything and everything. Those that were attuned to the nature of chakra would feel a slight perversion of themselves as the wave went through them. Not unpleasant, not enjoyable, just a sensation. Maido brought her arm up quickly. As she did, every inhabitant of the island ceased to move. Every man, woman, child, and animal would be lifted into the air. Her other arm began to move in a circular motion, bringing even the individuals she could not see closer to them.

Maido had formed a congregation of the damned. Their bodies so under her control that they could do nothing but gaze upon her. What was easily hundreds of people had become a massive crowd before her. They could hardly breathe. They couldn't blink. They couldn't run. They couldn't scream. They couldn't do anything unless Maido allowed them to. Maido's open hand clenched and she finally spoke again. "The mist has no idea how capable we have become." She sounded angry. Furious, even. She was. Maido's thoughts were irrational perhaps, but not unfounded. "We were forgotten!" She screamed, opaque black chakra coursing through her body. "Abandoned! Rotting in the scum of damnation. For centuries we were consigned to oblivion. Pushed to the shadows of existence." Her voice as harsh, guttural, and deep. Tears ran down her face, crimson in color and her face portrayed only rage. "The sun will drown. The oceans will be scoured with blood." A very different side of Maido was being shown. A heart full of hatred and anger. "Everything I did, I did for the mist and they left me." Her congregation raised into the air as she spoke. What proceeded could only be described as horrific. Blood oozed from every being. The hundreds of beings before them were dying. Tendrils of blood erupted from each and every single one of them. Limbs flew. Appendages ruptured. Organs failed. All manner of life on the island ceased to exist.

Something in her had snapped. She had forgotten entirely that this was supposed to be a pleasant journey. That Kotaru was even there at all. She had not exerted her will over him though. She did not wish for him to die. She stared at the canvas she had painted upon. The entire island had been coated in blood and mangled corpses. She let out a long breath of air. Or mimicked the act anyway. She was conscious of it and yet knew it wasn't necessary. A habit, she supposed. Turning away from the scene of her wreckage, she gazed in Kotaru's general direction but did not make eye contact. Her pale face was stained by the tears of blood and she remained silent, her face portraying anger.

1101/540 (stats + Dec Event reduction) for S-Rank
Jutsu TrainedShow
The World Infusion: 2
S-Ranked Ninjutsu
Requires: 50 Ninjutsu, Sanguiskinesis
After performing the required hand seals Maido will fire a wave of chakra outwards in front of her at a speed of 50, encompassing a 400m x 400m x 400m area. The wave visually distorts and dyes the air a red color as it travels. An unwilling target will be able to resist if their control is equal to or greater than Maido's. Once inside of a target, Maido's chakra will become physical and allow her to manipulate the target through any variety of chiton techniques, primarily Sanguiskinesis. Whilst travelling through the air, the wave cannot be blocked by physical means unless its path is obstructed by chakra cast with control equal to or greater than hers.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:26 pm

Her voice snapped him away from his thoughts, though he wasn't even quite sure what he had been thinking about. Rather than complete thoughts his mind had been filled with images and emotions that flew by one after the other, each conveying varying degrees of frustration and anger. His blue green eyes shifted to the woman, and even as she filled his ears with the dulcet sound of her voice that he had grown to like his expression and mood didn't change. Her words interested him, though, and Kotaru's blinked slowly at her question. Even though she didn't give him time to answer, he wouldn't have bothered to give her more than a shrug. His mood had entirely soured.

Maido began to shift, something that Kotaru was more or less getting used to. This time, however, when the ripples of her transformation steadied she looked as if she was ready for battle. From her armor to the swords at her hips, the woman looked utterly ready to destroy someone or something. The sight along with the echo of her words promising death made Kotaru sit up at attention.

Their surroundings changed, becoming less of a floating fortress and more of a proper vessel and they sailed away from the evening sun. Eventually they came across an island, and for a moment the thought of having sex with her on the beach in her new outfit crossed his mind but then suddenly something changed. By then she began performing hand seals and the sight sent him on edge. It likely wasn't her intention, but she had already proven to be quite powerful even without the use of seals. The young jounin opened his mouth to make some snarky comment just as the blood red aura surrounded her, and his lips immediately snapped shut. Not long after her chakra pulsed through him, and a sensation could only be described as that of foreboding rippled through his core.

'What is that?' he wondered when small figures began to float from the island into the air. Kotaru didn't realize he had stood to his feet at that point, and he stared at the floating objects for a moment before he realized what they were.

People. Animals. Hundreds of people and creatures were being lifted high above the canopies of the trees, and based on Maido's words earlier and the motions she made with her hands, Kotaru had no doubt in his mind that it was her doing it. She spoke with a ferocity that he had never heard before, not from anyone. And without so much as flinching Maido carried out their death sentence. Blood poured over the island, a macabre crimson rain that stained what was once a remote paradise.

Kotaru stared, frozen with disbelief from what he had just witnessed. Though the boy didn't move, his heart threatened to jump clear from his chest and the sound of blood rushing roared in his ears. When she turned around he was still looking at the scene on the beach; rivers of blood began to mingle with the seawater. The boy took a step forward, then another, until they stood shoulder to shoulder with his gaze still on the dark red beaches. "You," he breathed with a small chuckle, "are absolutely terrifying. And more than a little bit nuts." The young Iwa jounin was far from squeamish, and talking to her seemed to settle his nerves and racing heart. He had long ago become a boy who enjoyed violence and inflicting pain. It wasn't the gore that had him nearly shaking, but the display of power that left an entire island slaughtered. She was an absolute goddess.

The boy turned his head, at the same time lifting a finger to her cheek and turning her face toward his. While wiping the blood tears from her face he smirked, "Ten out of ten execution though." During a pause he did his best to wipe her face clean and meet her gaze, and his smirk faltered. He absentmindedly ran his thumb across her lips. "Centuries rotting, huh? Sounds like there's a story I need to hear, and a few people back where you're from that need to die. Completely understandable. But." By then if she wasn't looking him in the eyes, he would move his face so close that she would have little choice but to meet his gaze. It was intense. Unwavering. Unyielding. "As a semi-responsible almost bannin who's promoting the relationship between Iwa and Kiri, I gotta tell you that this is a bit overboard. I love the idea of revenge, but for now...keep directing that rage elsewhere."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:38 am

Comfort. Comfort? What a delightful new sensation Maido was experiencing. Indeed, for the first time in as far back as she could remember, someone had attempted to comfort her...And it worked. Whereas a mere instant ago Maido was quite likely the most savage, bloodthirsty, and livid individual(s) for a several kilometer radius, she was now...calm.

Unnervingly calm. Disturbingly calm. The type of calmness displayed by those in positions of power. The type of calmness displayed by those that had been trained to be exactly that. But she never was...So why now? The eldest of the Muramasa gazed upon this young, fragile piece of meat that stood before her. The young man that had wiped away the tears from her eyes. Comfort? Is that what this was? If Maido had a heart, it would have fluttered. As it was, her cores were definitely shaken. She had judged Kota to be different than the rest. He saw her for what she was. He knew and it bothered him not. But dispalys of comfort and affection were an entirely new area of study for Maido. One that she didn't understand. One that...perhaps she would learn to.

Odd. Maido's emotions had surely been on the up and down lately. Moreso than usual, she supposed. Her inner manifestation personified itself before her and looked upon her with disgust. "Oh so you're just okay now I suppose?" Her inner-self said to her.

"Yes...yes I think I am." Maido didn't realize it at the time, but she had answered to her fragmented mind out loud. She looked back at the island where her havoc had wrought ruin. "Hmm. Pity that. One of them may have been a nice new body."

Turning back to Kota, she thought momentarily. "This one is getting...stiff. I don't really know any other way of describing it. I'll be in need of a new one rather soon I'd think." Her face suddenly displayed a look of wonder. "Perhaps I'll pay a visit to Iwagakure and obtain myself a new one." Ah yes, there was a novel thought. What if she did go elsewhere in pursuit of a new body? A trip to Iwagakure could be most fun and interesting to her. Oh how she did loath being bored. Yes, she had decided this was exactly what she needed. She could get out of the mist for a while, find a new body, and probably fool around with her new...friend? What should she call Kota. Lover? Hmm. "Love is a strong word," she said out loud. Fuckwad? Boytoy? She wasn't quite sure what to label him with. Then again, she never was terribly fond of labels. Whatever reaction Kota may be having to her at that moment, she was clearly in her own thoughts and not at all paying attention to him. "Oh I almost forgot!" She exclaimed hastily.

Excitedly, she turned around and gazed back at the island. "I need to dispose of some...evidence." Maido began to slew together another very long and complicated series of hand seals. If one were to look closely, they would likely be baffled as she used seals that she knew only existed because she had created them specifically. Whatever it was that she was casting, it was going to be completely new and foreign territory for Kota. But that wasn't the point was it? She needed to clean up the horrible mess that she had made and that was exactly what she was going to do. A sickly, greenish mist began to roll over the island. If one examined carefully, they would see that this mist was eating away at everything it touched. Slowly at first, but over the course of time it began to eat through faster and faster. Trees, buildings, corpses, even sand. Everything the mist touched, began to melt away.

Maido looked...bored. As though what she had done meant nothing. "So...know anyone in Iwagakure that might be in need of a...monster?"
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Kao

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Kao » Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:59 am

The way Maido's tension melted away was almost palpable. In one moment she was absolutely fearsome with rage erupting from her pores, and in the next she was tranquil. The rapid transition and the way she answered a question he hasn't asked was jarring. "New body? What-?" The girl switched between topics with seemingly little regard for Kotaru's input. Her mention of Iwagakure made him pause, and indoctrinated loyalty sent a small, fleeting jolt through his body. But then she said something that made him go numb.

"Wait. Fuck. Love? What are you even ta-" She turned away, still chattering, leaving Kotaru standing dumbstruck next to her. Kotaru stammered incoherently as the word sunk in; such a flustered reaction was one that very few people had ever elicited from him. The young jounin simply didn't understand the word or what it meant. A strange wave of emotions overtook him, almost completely distracting him from Maido's strange hand seals. Kotaru in no way was able to sort through the what he felt at that moment, but there was one that he had no trouble grasping, and that was utter confusion. From the beginning, from the moment they met in the wilds of Fur Country he knew there was something...abnormal about her and about the way she made him feel.

But for some reason the boy stayed. Perhaps it was simply the physical attraction he felt for her. Perhaps it was the strangeness of her, the way danger and ruin seemed to follow her. Most likely it was a combination of the two. Kotaru glanced toward the island, its appearance completely altered in its destruction. He took in the scene as stoically as he could manage. His heart rate had increased and he throat was uncomfortably dry, but he wasn't overwhelmed by fear like he had been the morning after they had first been intimate. Maido seemed to chip away his fear response, making it approach nonexistence.

Her last question stole his attention and he turned to her. He waited for a voice - one that sounded unnervingly like his cousin - to scream at him from within his mind, some sort of manifestation of his loyalty for his village to pull him back and away from her. It never came. He knew it was there, but in Maido's presence it stayed silent. Even his recently acquired conscience was shaken. 'Fuck.'

"As a future bannin of Iwagakure," he began, reiterating his status, "I can't condone you doing any weird shit to my countrymen." Being a responsible shinobi was fucking annoying. In that moment he wanted to be anything but. Kotaru wanted to take her in his arms and do whatever she asked and demanded. He wanted to relish in the lust and destruction she brought. He wanted to learn everything about her, no matter how terrifying it was. He faltered, oscillating between obligation and desire.

"But as your...whatever I am to you, I'll stand back and see what you're planning." Kotaru wasn't sure what kind of ramifications would come from giving such a lenient response, but he was sure he would someday find out. The Iwa shinobi turned away from her, looking back toward the island where everyone was celebrating. Duty awaited him there, and although he was reluctant to return he knew better than to run away from his responsibilities for too long. "Let's head back. We probably shouldn't linger here."
Kao's CharactersShow
Important NPCsShow

Sia

[Beach Party] In Waves

Post by Sia » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:40 am

Hmm. Time to return to the party, was it? That did seem like a reasonable course of action to take in the moment, she supposed. She gazed back at the island for a moment, watching as her acidic mist rolled over and dissolved, nay, melted the destruction she had caused. Just like that, a clean slate. Only Kota knew. Could she trust him not to spill about what it was that she had done? She hoped so. She did so hope that her trust was not misaligned. After all, last time she trusted someone that closely she became imprisoned for many years.

Still, perhaps she would take the risk. She looked towards Kota. "Hmm. If you wouldn't mind, please give me a moment of time before we return." She began to form a set of hand seals, her cloak shifting around wildly until it was only the smallest of platforms for the two of them to stand on. Light purple chakra began to encompass her hands, tiny wisps of it ebbing off of her body all over but for the most part concentrating into her hands. It was likely a color of chakra that Kota had never seen before. Truth be told, Maido didn't dabble with this style of jutsu much without having an extensive laboratory set up in which to do so. But it mattered not to her, for she was confident in her abilities none the less. Suddenly, her hands came up and plunged into her own chest, reaching inside of her being and continuing to pulse with this odd chakra.

Whatever reaction may have been had by Kota, it wasn't now that Maido wasn't paying attention or didn't care, but that the work she was doing was delicate. Intricate. She needed to be careful. She had to be focused. Doing what she was doing to someone elses core wasn't much of an issue, but doing it to her own was admittedly a little nerve wracking. She stimulated her dual-hearts, encouraging a transfer of chakra between them. Light purple, aura-like chakra spewed outwards from her chest now, and Maido's face displayed concern. She ripped her hands back out, purple chakra still oozing profusely from them as well as the holes she had just created in her body. In her left hand, she held a rather large gem stone. It was blood red in color, and quite beautiful. It had some arrangements of silver-colored metal adorning it.

She extended her hand, and the item within it to Kota. "This...is for you..." She sounded winded. Whatever she had done was very clearly taxing to her. It wasn't a status that she displayed often. "Keep it safe. It's...my heart. What's left of it anyway... If I die, I'll come back...inside of that."

That was that. She'd taken the leap of faith. What would become of it? She didn't know. She had no way of knowing. "Let's...get back to the party."

Kakujutsu: Core Splitting
B-Ranked Kakujutsu (Nin)
After forming a set of hand seals, the user will cause light purple chakra to envelop their hands. Next, the user will begin to funnel chakra into their(or a targets) current cores, requiring them to be within touching distance of the cores. The user will begin to transfer chakra back and forth with the core, changing the amount of chakra that is stored into the cores to the users whim. While not exactly requiring intense focus, this jutsu cannot be utilized on an unwilling target and can additionally not be performed in the heat of battle. Once the jutsu is completed, the owner of the character must post a modification detailing the new stamina distributions of their cores.
Onu:
Kao:
Kao:
boo fucking hoo
Onu:
Valkier:
Hayate:
Siatupid:
Wright:
Onu:
Onu:
Onu:
Sia:
Kabuto:
Tydie:
Tydie:
Methtastic:
Varian:

Return to “Other Countries”