The End Of It All

Rain21199

The End Of It All

Post by Rain21199 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:43 am

The wind gently caressed the man's shaggy blond hair. What would typically be kept short and clean was now a wild mess, almost reaching his shoulders. The sounds of the wildlife echoed around, but he did not listen to them. His world was quite and dark.

Zakuro sat cross legged at the edge of a forest, the village where he had been living was only a mile away. He knew that it was only a matter of time before the hunting party reached him. Even if he tried to run they would get him eventually now. His trail was too fresh. Instead of make the attempt, he decided to save his time and energy. It's time for my past to catch up with me...

The whirlwind of raw energy that now flowed freely through his body begged to be released. This new power was much harder to control than the chakra that it replaced. With every flex of his muscle he felt it ebb and flow. He barely knew how to control it, but he knew that it was a powerful weapon. Zakuro sat in his meditative state, waiting for the slightest warning that they were approaching. He made it easy to be found, but he wasn't going to let them surprise him.

A bird landed on his right shoulder. He paid it no attention. Zakuro had already waited six hours for them to come. He wasn't expecting to wait many more but he would if he had to.

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Director
Hokage
Hokage
User flair: If you read this, you're gay.

The End Of It All

Post by Director » Sun May 05, 2019 8:54 pm

Fanho jetted through the trees, making quick work as he blitzed passed branches ducking and diving. He had just spoken to the towns people who gave reports that fit Zakuro's description. It had been a couple of months since Zakuro had left. Fanho had all but left the search parties in the hands of others however he still gave himself priority in the retrieval. However on par with the village Bannin's, Fanho decided he would find Zakuro himself. After all Zakuro kept a very low profile after he left the village it was neigh untrackable until reports now of someone with shinobi like powers was reported not far away from the village surprisingly. It had been six hours too long since the report was received, however Fanho's speed allowed him to reach the location ridiculously fast. A quick sniff at the village and Fanho was on the trails of Zakuro immediately.

As he came up to the edge of the forest, reminiscent of where Fanho had attempted to stop Zakuro before. Fanho walked patiently, calmly, and eerily relaxed. "Ready to come home yet? You look like a mess." Fanho grinned as he stopped perching himself on-top of a rock sitting. He watched as Zakuro sat cross legged with his back turned to Fanho. From Fanho's recognizable voice, he needed to introduction to Zakuro. The only thing unrecognizable would be Fanho's eyes that were not what they used to be.
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Rain21199

The End Of It All

Post by Rain21199 » Mon May 06, 2019 9:46 am

Zakuro opened his eyes to the sound of someone's speedy approach. This wasn't an ambush. He could keep his guard down for the time being. The blue bird on his shoulder flew away when Fanho entered the clearing. The voice he heard in his dreams night after was calling to him now. Zakuro was almost happy to hear it, but he dreaded what him being here meant. He made the mistake of hurting his friend once before. He'd be damned if he would do it again.

Using his right arm to support himself, Zakuro pushed himself onto his feet. Strands of long, blond hair fell onto his face. He turned around and faced Fanho. After pushing his hair back with his hand, with a calm, steady voice, Zakuro spoke. "We both know there's no place for me there. I'm a traitor. A deserter. When I was in the hospital, I had numerous visitors, but when I actually needed the support of my friends, nobody came to my side. Nobody besides you. You would have me go back to that?" Zakuro began to walk slowly in a circle around Fanho. The last time they met, Zakuro had one arm. This time he was stronger than he had ever been before. He would not be an easy target to take down.
Zakuro's Stats for this fightShow
Ninjutsu: 1
Taijutsu: 31
Genjutsu: 1
Stamina: 35
Control: 1
Strength: 37
Speed: 30
Instinct: 25
Chi: 35

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

" A 7 for Zangy for example, is different from a 7 from Envy who is not quite a nuanced writer as Zangy is (sorry Envy), which is different from a 7 for Rain, who has English as his second language." - Onu 2016

Director
Hokage
Hokage

The End Of It All

Post by Director » Thu May 16, 2019 6:26 pm

"Well everybody makes mistakes. You of all people should know that. Do you really think nobody regrets not helping you before it got to the point of you leaving?" Fanho said with sort of a snappy confident tone, almost uncharacteristic for himself to be so direct and bold. Zakuro didn't deserve a pity party, but a refreshing slap with the truth of the situation. Zakuro couldn't be faulted for feeling the way he did, but he certainly didn't warrant special treatment or not a knock into reality. "I don't think you have much room to complain about their mistakes as much as you have made yourself. You pushed away the help you desired, ruined my eyes, and caused a lot more trouble to find you than you think. Don't you think mistakes are made by everyone?"

Fanho slipped his hands into his pockets as he got up and started walking around the forest looking at the birds, the moss, the over-grown jungle. "Given all this, do you still think mistakes are unforgivable? That things are solved just by running away rather than tackling the issues? You could help prevent others from leaving the village, stop them from making the same mistakes, give the help and return the favor you weren't given but now have the knowledge to help with. Why let them suffer because you wanna be pitiful for yourself Zakuro?" Fanho shook his head as he sighed and scratched the back of his neck. He had been battering Zakuro pretty hard with his points with little ease in sight until now. He just wanted to make a stern point, one that sounded earnest, not from anger, not frustration, but one where it would stick with a confidence that was resounding.

"I'm not here to pity you, break your legs, and take you home. I'm here to offer you a chance to come back and teach people about the pain you've endured to help others learn from their mistakes, and for you to help learn from yours. You don't think I came all this way because I'm mad about my eyes or that I didn't see something in you worth fighting for, right?"
Character: Awai, Fanho | Rank: Hokage | Village: Konoha | Color Code: [b][color=#682860]
Character: Konshi, Yuichi | Rank: Jounin | Village: Kumogakure | Color Code: [b][color=#0051BA]

Rain21199

The End Of It All

Post by Rain21199 » Thu May 23, 2019 9:07 pm

Here he thought his life was over, but it sounded like Fanho was giving him a second chance. A chance to right his wrongs. "Fanho, I'm not going to fight you. I've caused you too much harm already. After all, I still consider you a close friend. I'd understand if you didn't feel the same way about me. Correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying when I go back that I'll get another chance? They won't make me rot away in some cell for the rest of my life?" Zakuro gently rubbed his face, letting the hair that had become over grown scrub against his palm. "I want to do good in this world. I train to protect others and defeat my enemies. I didn't get this far for my story to end."

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

Director
Hokage
Hokage

The End Of It All

Post by Director » Sun May 26, 2019 2:28 pm

"Well I might not have to do a whole lot of talking if you're gonna make this easy." Fanho rolled his neck around as it popped. The fact Zakuro wasn't going to fight him would at least shave a minute or two of Fanho bringing him back. He wouldn't have to stomp his friend into the ground to make him see the error of his ways. "If I didn't think of you as a close friend would I be here asking you to come back?" Fanho reached into his pouch as he pulled a head band out, and tossed it at Zakuro. It was his old headband he left at the hospital, still dusty, and scuffed as it was when he left.

"Of course you'll do a little bit of jail time, some make-up civic work, but overall you didn't hurt anyone aside from myself so when I asked for your pardon that's what was arranged. Albeit I got some odd looks, not often does the council get requests from the person who was maimed to pardon their attacker." He chuckled at the remembrance of going literally blind to the council and asking for a pardon. Even his request to the Hokage was met with awkwardness aside from Takeo and Aina. "If you wanna do good, come back and have a seat back at the table. You made a mistake, but you can pay for it by helping others avoid your own pain and train others to help treat that pain before it gets that bad. If you don't, then who will help the people who may not get a second chance like you?"

Fanho hopped off the rock as he started walking towards Zakuro, luckily they were already facing towards the village, and if they kept following this direction they'd hit in no time. "I'm gonna let you in on a secret. Aina was the one who wanted to bring you back, she felt terrible after you left. That she couldn't tell you were in pain, that she reacted and caused it. She wanted to be the one to bring you back, but she was unavailable. Come back and help train the people how to deal with these things, and how to talk to people." Fanho began walking into the tree line towards the village as he turned around his hands coolly sitting in his pockets. "Now are you coming with me? If you don't I'll be upset if you don't come back, theeeen I might take your knee caps." Fanho winked at Zakuro as he walked by giving a laugh at taking his knee caps.

Rain21199

The End Of It All

Post by Rain21199 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:40 pm

Zakuro followed closely behind Fanho. "I regretted what I did to you the moment I did it. It was too late to turn back so I kept running... I don't want to keep making that mistake." It would be a rough time coming back. No doubt he lost trust among the people of Konoha which meant he would have to work on getting it back. As for facing his parents again... Zakuro had no idea what he would say. A different struggle for a different time. First he had to walk all the way back.

With a smirk and a cocky voice Zakuro replied to Fanho's knee cap comment, "You even try to go for my knees you can say goodbye to those eyes again." The man gave out a hearty laugh. "I missed you Fanho."

As they entered the woods, Zakuro picked up the pace and got directly by Fanho's side. "I have a lot to tell you. I might have only been gone for half a year, but I've gone through a lot in that time. For starters I was stabbed in the heart by a bunch of monks. That is one interesting story. It all started when I was about to pass out from exhaustion in Grass Country..."

Mamoru Gerudo
Konohagakure - D-Rank

Resu
Owl Country - D-Rank

Return to “Other Countries”