[PB] A "leader appears"

Principle and Mreface

Mre-face

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Mre-face » Sun May 19, 2019 9:38 am

Chikara and Enzaragi were traveling from their latest mission. Until a woman had suddenly stopped them apparently finding out about their work and what Chikara and Enzaragi had done, the woman went by the name Koizumi, Yasu a woman from Kumogakure. Yasu had found out about their contract while traveling as a sort of traveling protector of the common people. She had found out about a samurai connecting alliances to create a strong military and rebel against miracle country. Know to be the most peaceful nation to ever exist. As a result of this peaceful mindset, no military is in place and even then the military would be weak. So the cities would probably surrender. But what they want after miracle country is unknown. Civilians would be affected. Countless would be slaughtered. Raiding and plundering would increase. All was expected of war. However, this ruler was not the best. She described him as selfish, greedy and full of pride. A contract easily accepted in their eyes. They both liberate people, prevent multiple wars, earn money and get a better reputation what more could they ask.

"How much longer?" he asked Yasu since they had been traveling a while. They were in between miracle country, and another country that bordered to miracle country. They were getting close to the compound but where exactly they didn't know. They were traveling on a dirt road, surrounded by trees they had stopped by a few times for rest. He looked to Chikara if he had anything to say of this situation. But they had to move quickly the rebellion was assembling and soon they were going to sack the city.
The Scorpion

Jinsoku,Enzaragi S-Rank MN: Iwa Setsuzoku
Companion
The Swordsman

Yūgana, Mondai B-Rank : Kiri Seven swordsman
Companion
The Angry

Shaolóng, Gōkariki A-Rank : Konoha

Companion

Trusted Grader

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Trusted Grader » Sun May 19, 2019 10:04 am

Natural Leader
phpBB [video]

Yasu walked ahead of the mercenary duo, her massive sword flapped against her back, catching Chikara's attention, that and the fact that she was taller than he was and seemed to command all respect. "It's not that much longer, though to be honest, you shouldn't complain, for the longer we aren't fighting, the longer we stay alive." Yasu didn't even give them the courtesy to turn around when she spoke, she just watched the blue skies through the tree tops and continued to lead the "team".

Chikara sure was curious about this one, there was something about the way she carried herself that drew him in, his eyes darted towards Enzaragi's as he tried to speak with him through gestures and eye dances. Who the hell is this chick? Chikara was at a loss, but still composed enough to know that whatever they were going to face, life would be on their side. Life? What made me think that? Chikara had sobered up a lot along the way, his head was aching and his lips were drying. Thankfully he had brought with him some water.

"You know, there's probably no need to rush it. Miracle country will be there when we get there." Chikara stopped to drink, he looked over at Enzaragi to see if he needed to drink anything or take a five minute break. He figured that they had already been walking for a while, though truth be told it had more to do with the fact that he wanted to get a better idea of what exactly they were up against.

"Why are you stopping? We have to keep it moving or else we will get there too late." Yasu wasn't having any of it.

"No we don't, the war won't start tomorrow, take it easy." Chikara figured that ten minutes wouldn't make the biggest difference.
Last edited by Trusted Grader on Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CharactersShow
Different Sides Of The War
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
Special Jounin: Kiri
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
Bannin: Iwa
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
S-Rank MN: Konoha
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Mre-face » Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 pm

You are right, but it is nice to know how far we are into this thing. " Her presence was strong and cold, her sword on her back gave even more emphasis to her strength. A nice sunny day lit up the country slowly but surely growing more golden in a strange way. Chikara looked at Enzaragi and did gestures and facial expressions so Enzaragi did the same I have no clue man, she just showed up. Just go with it. He looked to Chikara who looked tired and Enzaragi had to admit he was also getting a bit tired. A small break would be nice. The two argued over whether or not they should take a break. Enzaragi agreed with Chikara a small rest would give them more energy in the long run. "He's right we'll have time and we will also be better recovered." Enzaragi sat down beside a tree taking a swig from his waterskin relieving his thirst. Enjoying the calm and peace. He looked at Chikara for his signal that he was ready hoping that the mission ahead goes smoothly.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sat May 25, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Mre-face

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Mre-face » Sun May 19, 2019 2:16 pm

You are right, but it is nice to know how far we are into this thing. " Her presence was strong and cold, her sword on her back gave even more emphasis to her strength. A nice sunny day lit up the country slowly but surely growing more golden in a strange way. Chikara looked at Enzaragi and did gestures and facial expressions so Enzaragi did the same I have no clue man, she just showed up. Just go with it. He looked to Chikara who looked tired and Enzaragi had to admit he was also getting a bit tired. A small break would be nice. The two argued over whether or not they should take a break. Enzaragi agreed with Chikara a small rest would give them more energy in the long run. "He's right we'll have time and we will also be better recovered." Enzaragi sat down beside a tree taking a swig from his waterskin relieving his thirst. Enjoying the calm and peace. He looked at Chikara for his signal that he was ready hoping that the mission ahead goes smoothly.
Last edited by Mre-face on Sat May 25, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Trusted Grader » Thu May 23, 2019 3:20 pm

The vagabond turned and faced the mercenaries, her eyes, filled disgust and contempt darted between them, before she took a deep visible breath. "All right, we can rest for 30 minutes then we have to move. I am sharing my bounty with you so you have to follow my orders, or else you both can leave." She stared at them before she spotted Chikara's nod of approval, she proceeded to remove her sword and gently rested her body against a tree. She kept her weapon in front of her, for she didn't fully trust the mercenaries, in fact, she had only heard of them thanks to the problems they had "solved" in the neighboring countries. Yasu's mission wasn't truly dependent on the mercenaries--or so she thought--for her mind was already set on completing the task.

Chikara shook his head in confusion before turning to face Enzaragi. "Yo man, this chick is crazy... I think whatever mission we are on is a some sort of suicide mission man." Chikara turned to face Yasu, who was focused on the road ahead, luckily he had made sure not to talk loud enough for the vagabond to overhear the conversation. "Shit man, do you think we can take out a clan of samurais big enough to start some civil war? How many were in their compound? What about the heat it will draw? Shit... I don't know..." Chikara hadn't had a drink in the last two days and was starting to really feel the withdrawal. Funny thing was that the sole reason why they found themselves out in the woods with a former Kumogakure ninja was because Chikara couldn't help but to find her appealing, he was drawn to her and was now sorely regretting it.

"I thought you guys were more professional, please do not disappoint me when the time is right." Yasu shook her head and continued to focus on the road ahead.

"Can... Can you believe her? Unprofessional? I mean... Maybe a little? But... We still get the job done." That didn't turn out the way Chikara had planned it in his head, for in fact he was stumped, the warrior was in the right and the mercenary in the wrong.

"What do you have to say? Priest." She knew that Jashinists were lonesome believers, but the way she had heard about how he was recruited, she figured that he at least had some sort of endurance.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya
[Palegoldenrod]
H.N.K
Wana, Ran
The Hunter
Inuzuka, Kitsui
Genin: Konoha
[Forestgreen]
N/A
Wana
Treasure Hunter
Amigaou, Mahalow
B-Rank: Suna
[Olive]
[N/A]
[N/A]
The Invisible
Nonki, Hotaru
Jounin / Spy: Kumo
[#7FA08C][Dimgray][Gray]
S.T.R.A.T.O.S
Kirie
The Mercenary
Nara, Chikara
[Purple]
Setsuzoku
Chie, Yasu, Wakana, Ayuma, Shiryoku
The Cryomancer
Aisu, Yuri
Genin: Kiri
[Skyblue]
N/A
N/A
The Jashinist
Kijo, Nehan
[Maroon]
Chishiki
Graw

Amaya's Book 1
Amaya's Book 2

Mre-face

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Mre-face » Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:16 am

Enzaragi shrugged as if to say I'm okay with that agreeing on following her orders and sharing the bounty. She looked rather angry and determined for something but he didn't quite understand why. He turned to Chikara as they spoke about the lady in gray and black with the giant sword. "Yeah you might be right! Even if it is a suicide mission for her we gotta make sure that doesn't happen and if she dies we have to do our best and if things get really sour we get the hell out of here." he thought about what Chikara said about the samurai's strength. if they could start a war then they could certainly take on a few mercenaries. Enzaragi thought for a few seconds "You are right we can't take them head-on that's out of the question. Unless she's really strong but I doubt that. We could ambush them or something. Take em out slowly we can think of something." He then turned and looked at Yasu "Maybe she has a plan or something she can't be that crazy to go swords slicing into a small army without a plan." She then spoke asking about their level of professionalism. While many of their missions didn't go quite as planned with lots of improvisation and close calls. However, it can be argued that they couldn't pull off such acts if improvisation were it no for their skill as a team. "So long as the job gets done it doesn't matter how it's done. A true professional can think on their toes! Right Chikara?" Enzaragi nodded with a smile. if he was completely honest Enzaragi would like them to do things a bit more smoothly would save them a lot of trouble but whatever gets the job done. "We will get it done! We promise." Enzaragi worried about what was ahead of them however whatever happened they would make sure they come out fine.
The Scorpion

Companion
The Swordsman

Companion
The Angry

Companion

Trusted Grader

[PB] A "leader appears"

Post by Trusted Grader » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:54 pm

Yasu sighed, she couldn't believe that Chikara had managed to sell the crew as some sort of back up when the only one that seemed to show any guts was a religious man, Yasu grit her teeth and grabbed her sword and pulled herself up to a standing position. "Look priest, I'll give enough respect to at least listen to you, but this booze head is a liability, I'm telling you right now." Yasu's eyes narrowed as she turned her head towards Chikara, who immediately looked away.

He couldn't believe how disrespectful she was at him, he knew that he had to be careful with what he say because their alliance was pretty fragile but at the same time he didn't want to appear as if he was some weakling. Though he had already told Enzaragi that he wasn't some leader, that the both of them had equal part in guiding the organization, which meant that if Yasu took more liking to him then he could act as the leader for all he cared.

Though what hurt him the most was that she called out his weakness, which he could only respond with a sigh and a snarky remark under his breath. Yasu grit her teeth then looked up at the sky, she knew that she had crossed a line but couldn't return from that now. "Look, I'm not even going to consider this little manchild as someone who speaks for you, he has barely spoken to me and only stares. You on the other hand are too chatty, so I'm going to ask you this once. What would you do? Because stealth is out of the question, I can't sneak around with this beast and I will definitely not leave it behind."

Yasu was clearly testing them, she wanted to see how far she could push them and where she could position herself as she had already made it clear that she only took them on to make it easier for herself and that they were not truly needed, which frankly stung.
CharactersShow
Order
The Compassionate
Karagata, Yuuto
[Lightblue]
SSM
Sushi
The Lawful
Shoshiki, Amaya