Daddy Dearest?

Tydie & Aes Sedai only

Willoria
User flair: Heart of Gold, Encased in Stone.

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Mon Nov 18, 2019 11:11 pm

Daughter's Fate
Suzume stood on the second floor of the Chishiki headquarters. The entire place was a massive room, the stairs letting out at a door before they continued up to the other floors, and that door opening into a massive conference room. That room was just as pretty as the floor beneath it, complete with deep hardwoods and very comfortable looking chairs at the table. The table itself was unique, the wood having been reworked to a sheen and yet clearly had been used for something in the past. There were scorch marks and pieces of old fuuinjutsu beneath the veneer. The wood that went into making it had actually been reclaimed by Suzume herself from the very shack where her father had once transformed himself, and even transformed her mother, and reassembled out of order to make the table. It was a beautiful, albeit macabre, piece to the room. At the head of the table was a chair with far more ornate decor, including Kanji that spelled out Kenji's name. Suzume had left the name intact when she claimed the seat for herself, and sat in it even now.

Before her was the scroll her father had used in his transformation, completely unrolled, her hands going across the details of the seals and the scripts as she studied it. Her fingers traced here and there, but never in full, not wanting to accidentally open something she shouldn't. After all, she knew within the scroll was whatever was left of her father's organs and likely that wasn't something she wanted to touch. She heard footsteps as she studied, a small smile spreading across her lips. "Hello, my friend."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 am

The priest of flesh made his way through the Chishiki headquarters, having taken some time to take care of some final bits of preparation in regards to the ceremonious occasion. That occasion, of course, was his newfound relationship with the young Suzume... a relationship that was about to go to the next level. Though, this was by no means a romantic relationship, oh no; This was a relationship of faith. Yes, he had found a new prospective disciple, one who wished to take the steps necessary to become closer to his god, the God of all Flesh, Great K'thnguh. Truly, there was nothing that made him happier, a ghastly grin stretching across his unmasked face as he entered the conference chamber on the second floor.

His eyes beheld the beauty of the room, the chairs and the table, and immediately he felt something; a presence, as if something unspeakable resided within the room alongside them. It was imperceivable to the senses, and yet a shiver went down the man's spine as he dwelled on the presence. "Ooh, do you feel that Suzume? We are not alone in this room I tell you, something ancient stirs within these walls, I can feel it. I don't know who or what, because it isn't my god; I know that feeling better than anything else. No, this is different... unique. Unnatural. I can practically smell it!" He took a big, long breath through his nose in, inhaling the air as if smelling something, though of course all he'd get is maybe the smell of burning incense.

Finally his eyes fell to the scroll that Suzume had stretched out on the table before her, and the man felt inclined to walk around the table to stand beside her, his various eyes all focusing on the scroll's unique markings and seals. "Ahh, how fascinating... I know nothing about Fuuinjutsu myself, but even I can tell that this is the work of a master. The details of each brush stroke, the intricate patterns... this took years to perfect, i'm sure of it. But why? What on earth could such a grand seal be for?" Asura asked the question not to Suzume, but to the room itself, as if he expected it to respond. His left hand, still clothed, reached out towards the air, as if he could see something floating in front of him... the answers he sought. It was as if Asura was going to pull the answer straight out of thin air, plucking it from the aether itself.

But alas, it was not the case. Realizing how monumentally off track he had gotten, finally his attention dropped back to Suzume. "Ahh, I get ahead of myself again, as always. Young child, are you prepared to accept your fate? Are you ready to become one with the God of All Flesh?" His ghastly grin returned to him, his eyes centering on the young woman as he awaited her response.
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
Sunagakure no SatoHenrin EmiGenin[color=darkgoldenrod][b][/b][/color]
Konohagakure no SatoIbakuro AiyaChuunin[color=#8CD600][/color]
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 am

As Asura spoke of what he felt in the room, Suzume did not speak at first. She felt she knew exactly what he felt, what he smelled, but she let him expound upon it and even smiled as he became distracted by the scroll. She stretched her hands and fingers across the paper, sighing as if somehow the touch of it brought her a great comfort. "This was my father's work." she told him quietly. "This was the scroll he used to attain the body he claimed made him a god. This was how he gained his greatest power." She motioned across the table, at the strange looking boards that had been reclaimed and laquered for their new use. "These boards came from the room in which he performed the ritual. Both his, and my mother's. The markings you see are parts of seals that were used to give him his immortality and my mother hers... ironic considering mother is dead and he probably is too." Suzume sighed, leaning back in the chair and looking at it all.

She looked at Asura as he posed his question. She knew this was highly religious for him, a sacred act of passing on a gift and in some ways she felt bad about that, she felt like she was manipulating him and his faith into doing what she wanted. 'But wasn't that exactly what father would have done?' The woman took a deep breath and sighed, nodding in response as she ran her fingers over another seal on the page, almost in some kind of melancholy. One hand still affectionately on the page, her other she held out to Asura and looked at him a moment. "I'm ready for whatever dark gift your god is willing to give me."
The Tales of the Aes Sedai Fukusha Reina - Iwagakure No Sato - Jounin - #EF2B2D Atsushi Cho - Tea Country - D Rank Samurai - #A34402 Hanzo - Sunagakure No Sato - Genin - #35C4AF

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:20 pm

Asura filed the information away as Suzume spoke of her father's power, and how it was all contained within that scroll. Such sentiment, but really she kept it as a way of protecting her father's secrets if he had to guess. Even in death, this man had some kind of pull on her... But such was the like of a father and daughter. The table no doubt was also part of that, not to mention a sentimental way of clinging to what was. For such a stalwart young lady, the girl clearly did have some deeper feelings that she didn't reveal immediately. While he silently listened to her expound upon all of this, his smile contorted to a frown as she mentioned his god's 'dark gifts', and he waggled his index finger at her.

"No no no, there's nothing 'dark' about my lord's power, child. No, I bring the light of truth, I awaken those to their proper reality. To call my gifts dark, or sinister, or perverse... why, that's an insult! But I shall forgive your ignorance, Suzume... In a few moments, you too shall be awakened, born anew, bathed in the power of K'thnguh! Praise his name!" Asura threw his arms to the ceiling as he spoke with reverence of his god, and with a few pops of his knuckles and neck he prepared himself for what was to come. First he would remove one glove from his left hand, and then the glove from his right hand, before finally gripping his robes and throwing them all off in a single movement, tossing the cloth to the floor in the corner.

He finally revealed his true form to the young woman, and what a form it was; All around his hips were a dozen fleshy tentacles, and his strange figure looked almost exactly like an hourglass, with an incredibly emaciated stomach that squeezed tightly to his spinal column, while his ribs and hips maintained their full form. His elongated arms showed their true length now, resting by his kneecaps, which were covered by a simple pair of black pants. And from behind his back sprouted two more arms, extending off of his shoulder blades on ball and socket joints that enabled the arms to rotate 360 degrees. As these two arms stretched up and over his shoulders, palms bore towards the woman in the chair, she'd see two small mouths complete with gnarled, yellow teeth. Those same two mouths could be seen on his other hands, which rested by his kneecaps, fingertips open and palms turned to face her.

"It is so rare that I get to shed those tattered rags, but this is a momentous occasion. You may now see the true power of the gifts I offer, but I warn you; K'thnguh does not accept weakness. If you want this power, you must fight for it. Now... Are you ready, my child?" Asura grinned down to the woman as his many eyeballed head focused on her visage. He extended a single hand to her, gesturing for her to touch him and begin the process...
Active Characters
Sunagakure no SatoKouseki TakumaGenin[color=#003893][b][/b][/color], [b][color=#AFBCDB][/color][/b]
Kirigakure no SatoKazuki RyuChuunin[color=#dc143c][/color], [b][color=#C71585][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoHiraku KenjiBannin S-Rank Missing Ninja[b][color=slategray][/color][/b]
Iwagakure No SatoFukusha JinsaiJounin[color=#BF0000][/color], [b][glow=orangered][color=#000000][/color][/glow][/b]

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:56 pm

Suzume had to resist laughing as Asura 'corrected her' concerning his god's so-called blessings. 'Fairly certain I know more about his ability than he does at this point...' she thought to herself in a moment certainly reminiscent of her own father's ego and surety. Instead she remained quiet, finally nodding as he finished speaking and simply saying, "My apologies, Asura-Sama." she replied, smiling almost too sweetly as he began to set aside his coverings. She had expected something horribly beneath it all, but honestly she hadn't been quite prepared for what she saw. She managed to keep that reaction to simply a few blinks however, though if she had been anyone else she might have thrown up at the sight of the man. After all, she had seen her father in his full glory before as well, and what her father appeared like without his robes was no more horrific than Asura himself.

She looked Asura over more than once as she took in his visage, and at the back of her mind there was a quiet poke.

"He offers a curse, not a gift, my dear. Do not do this." The voice was feminine, smooth as silk with the warmth of a good coffee in it somehow.

But Suzume immediately disregarded it. 'No. Even with her own curse my mother was beautiful, and my father often spoke of how I shared her qualities... my fate will be no different. No, I will get a grand gift and still retain my beauty in it all. I know it.'

"You know nothing."

After a moment Suzume realized he had been waiting for her to take his hand for several moments, and a smirk spread across her lips as she reached out without hesitation and touched his skin.

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 pm

Asura's grin looked as though it might split his face in two, a deep chuckle emanating from his throat as Suzume touched his bare flesh. "Yes... Your lack of fear, it pleases Great K'thnguh. You are right to be unafraid child. Once this is over, you will have nothing to fear ever again!" Asura watched with the glee of a child as the woman's flesh began to turn red, and no doubt the itching would set in soon. "Soon your flesh will begin to itch. I urge you not to scratch, though it may feel like a fire under your skin. In a few moments, your skin will begin to blister... and that is when the power has been fully inducted." As Asura spoke, his many eyes watched the woman's flesh carefully, the redness stretching out across her forearm as his sentient virus flowed through the woman's body.

It wasn't long before her flesh did indeed begin to bubble and blister; the Flesh that Hates had taken root. It was time. "Excellent, child, excellent! Now the true transformation may begin! This will be over before you know it, and once it's done you shall attain the power of Great K'thnguh's gift! It may sting at first, but soon that pain will leave you... take a deep breath, Suzume." Asura would take a deep breath himself as he closed his eyes, focusing his chakra throughout his body as he formed a long series of hand seals. Red chakra began to radiate out from his position, slowly moving towards Suzume. And when it reached her body, the chakra would fill her and interact with the Flesh that Hates.

In an instant his mutated flesh would flow through her body, causing discomfort and pain, before it would emerge from her pores and cover her body completely. It'd grow and grow around her until it formed a sort of egg or cocoon around her. And that cocoon would continue to glow with Asura's red chakra, pulsing ever so slightly as it filled the woman within with it's power. In the process of the cocoon's growth, however, something Asura had not accounted for happened... The scroll on the table, the one bearing Suzume's father's ritual, was absorbed within the cocoon. The table too, the various markings within it, would begin to glow in response to Asura's chakra.

"Ohohohoho... Well this is interesting. I wonder what will happen now?"
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:53 pm

Suzume took a deep breath and swallowed hard as she saw the redness that began to creep across her skin. But she refused to flinch, even as she felt as if her core temperature rose, and the itching began. Instead her fingers slipped between Asura's, intertwining and gripping them as a hard look came into the woman's eyes. Her jaw was set in a hard line as her eyes saw the red chakra and flesh seemed to extend itself over her. Of course she didn't realize the scroll too was a part of it all, rather she felt the pain rising in her body and in her chest, groaning against it as she told herself she would not scream. She clamped her mouth shut, fearing she might not be able to breath as her body slowly disappeared into a cocoon.

On the outside it was as if everything went still.

Within, Suzume found herself in darkness, breathing heavily as pain pressed against her chest and she looked around. Dark tendrils came from the nothingness and wrapped around her arms, pulling them up and over her head, pulling her off her feet. Her arms were pulled slightly apart, more tendrils coming up to take her ankles as well. She couldn't see it, but she almost felt as if she had been bound to a torture instrument known as the rack. She looked around wildly but the tendrils disappeared into nothingness, she could see nothing else.

But in the darkness, there was movement. "What's happening?!" she yelled, having no idea what was truly going on, where she was, trapped in her own fever dreams within the cocoon.

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:09 pm

Within Suzume's stress-riddled mind, anything was possible... And it seemed that, in response to whatever was happening within the fleshy cocoon Asura had put her in, her mind had chosen to conjure forth inky black tendrils that struck at her from the darkness. They quickly bound her limbs with incredible strength, beyond anything she had felt before in her life... Well, perhaps that was a lie. After all, if she took a moment to calm herself and analyze those abyssal tentacles closely, she might recognize them not as squishy or slimy. No, they would feel rough and abrasive... like fiber, or thread.

"Hmhmhmhmhmhm."

The laughter reverberated through the void that Suzume found herself in, echoing through infinity, seeming to come from everywhere at once. Perhaps it was in her mind? Or perhaps it was simply omnipresent, as it appeared to be.

"Such submission is unbecoming of my flesh and blood. What on earth were you thinking, Suzume?"

The voice rang out in the same way as the laugh had, and it would no doubt be familiar to the woman. After all, what child wouldn't recognize the sound of their father's voice? As that realization set in, before her very eyes the void would disperse in front of her, a sort of portal emerging in front of her eyes. On the other end of the portal, she would see the familiar site of her father's personal realm; the strange architecture, winding this way and that, staircases going sideways and buildings defying the nature of gravity itself, protruding from various odd directions. And in the far off distance of that realm, the infamous black tower of her father's design... The container of so many secrets. Secrets she now possessed.

An instant later a silhouette would emerge from the portal, stepping forth slowly, ominously, as the darkness surrounded them. "Placing yourself before the mercy of a religious zealot in an attempt to garner power? To think you'd put your life in the hands of someone like him, someone you've already seen botch this sort of ritual before. Your desperation... it's embarrassing." The figure came into view... and sure enough, it was self proclaimed God of Chakra himself... The Thing that Should Not Be...

Hiraku, Kenji.

He stood resolute, arms crossed, a scowl on his unmasked, stitched face. He was clearly unimpressed.
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:20 pm

Suzume struggled against her bonds, pulling at them with all the strength she possessed, but with no success. Then the laughter came, and the woman froze in place. Questions filled her mind, questions she pushed away as being impossible even as her left wrist turned just enough that her fingertips might brush against the tendril holding it in place. She recognized that feeling beneath her fingers, more than once she'd grasped them when she was younger, and more than once she'd found a strangely sweet comfort in them if only because of who they belonged to. "Can't..." The word was hardly whispered before Kenji's words echoed through the darkness and the portal opened. Yellow eyes wide and staring she watched him come towards her, holding her breath even as she hadn't realized it yet.

But her eyes hardened, her gaze shifting as she glared right back at him. "What choice did you leave me?" she snarled. "You were supposed to come back, remember? I was supposed to leave that tower and find the world changed, find my family waiting for me... safety... you were so impatient you couldn't even finish training me. You assured me it would all be alright... instead you were just gone. And I was left alone with no one to protect me! No one to teach me! And not enough talent of my own to be strong!" Her own eyes narrowed as she stared at him.

"Tell me, Daddy, what the fuck was I supposed to do?!"

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:33 pm

Kenji did not flinch as Suzume spat her venom at him, his face as hardened as stone while he watched her vent her pain and put it on his shoulders. As she finished however, his eyes finally narrowed ever so slightly, those blue and black eyes focusing on her own yellow orbs. "I never asked you to wait for me. I said what I was going to do and what would result of my actions, but these things clearly take time. However, I expected you to forge your own path, not bend to the power presented by others. You very clearly had the talent to be strong, I told you so myself on numerous occasions. It is you who was impatient... And now it falls to me to save you from your mistakes."

Kenji finally uncrossed his arms as he approached his daughter, the grip of the tentacles grasping her arms and legs tightening in response to his approach. "You've placed your life in the hands of one who is ill prepared for such a thing, Suzume. If I don't intercede, you will die. There's no question in my mind. So thank you, my lovely daughter, for putting me in this situation. Once more I must change the one that I love for their own good... Once more, I must save a life by ruining it." A sort of bitter sadness crossed his face as he spoke, closing his eyes as black chakra began to gather around him. As always, the chakra formed a vignette around him almost instantly, building with immeasurable speed... Truly, this was Kenji as Suzume remembered him. His frustration in regards to her perceived mistakes was thick, tangible even, perhaps even felt through his very chakra.

"This will hurt. A lot. Know that I take no pleasure in what happens next, but it is the only way, Suzume."

The thing that was her father would extend a hand out towards her, letting it rest inches from her stomach, palm outstretched. And as he did so, the man's palm would open up to reveal tendrils, the same inky black tendrils that held her in place. "You do not bear the same elemental penchant that your mother did. So instead, I must do the unthinkable... I must grant you the same gift that I possess. I... I will grant you the power of 'Jiongu' - Earth Grudge Fear." Whether she protested or not, Kenji couldn't allow himself to care; if the choice was between this and death, of course he wouldn't let her die. No, in his mind, life was worth living, even if she had to become what he was...

The Tendril would press against her stomach for a moment before penetrating through the flesh.
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:55 pm

His expression only angered her, his response naturally shamed her, and the girl looked away quickly as her cheeks flushed red. "... you couldn't even save yourself... " she snarled under her breath, feeling tears sting her eyes. Out of the corner of her vision she saw him move, unfolding his arms, and felt the tension in the grip of his tendrils increase enough to illicit a whimper from the girl. She wanted to keep her gaze from him, to ignore him, but as he spoke again she found her head turning to look at him in confusion. It took her several moments to realize what he was saying, and though his eyes were closed she began to shake her head. She remembered her mother's journal about her own transformation, Akane's lamentations for what she lost in life in exchange for her pseudo-immortality in a body of lava. The tears shed as she had felt she had actually died and risen into a fresh, new hell when she changed. She realized now that must be what her father was doing, what he was doing to her. "No, you can't..." She shook her head vehemently in her whisper, swallowing hard as she knew already she was not getting what she had wished for, whatever her father gave her would not make her a thing of beauty, but something cursed to walk the world longer than fate had intended.

Pulling at the tendrils that held her, she tried to squirm away from her father's hand as it came so close to her. His words registered with her as she suddenly felt a new kind of fear. She had read every scroll Kenji had written on the subject of Jiongu, he had told her the honest account of what it was like to endure the change and everything that came after. She could still remember the fear in his face, a sight she had never seen before and never seen again, as he had explained the pain he had gone through. "No... no no no..." she whimpered and tried to pull away, but she certainly wasn't stronger than what stood before her.

If she were watching from the outside she might have been fascinated as the tendril pressed against her belly button, almost as if it were a literal button, but given where she was as it all began to play out she could only scream. It ripped into her with such a pain that she hardly felt the blood running down her pale skin. All she could feel was the pain as she felt it slowly visit every organ within, one by one, pulling, tugging, ripping.

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:10 pm

Kenji closed his eyes for a moment as the realization set in for Suzume, as she came to understand exactly what he was about to do. She protested of course, as he had expected... But she didn't know what she needed right now. She didn't know how closely her life balanced on the edge of the precipice of death, teetering back and forth. No, this was an act of kindness; she was far too young to die now. He couldn't allow that. "You'll come to appreciate this power in time, Suzume. Believe me. The only mercy I can offer you right now is to make this as fast as possible. And remember; I take no pleasure in this." Kenji opened his eyes finally as he felt his tendrils gripping various bones and organs... It was time to begin.

In a flash of movement his tendrils retracted with immense strength, pulling with them various organs and bones. Stomach, Liver, Spleen, Ribs, Vertebrae, Lungs, Esophagus, Pelvis, Shoulder blades... One by one, with as much speed and strength as he could manage, the pieces of his daughter came rushing out of her and into him. It was as though he himself was storing those parts within her, as if he functioned for her in the same way his scroll functioned for him. No doubt the pain would be unbearable, but it was already going much faster than it had when he had endured this grotesque and painful fate.

"You must continue on Suzume. You can't stop now. I've seen the direction you've chosen to move towards in my absense, I've seen the people you've invited... the ones you've manipulated. You're carrying out my will quite adequately in my absence child. And now, through my divine intervention, you will be given power immeasurable, and the strength to continue pushing my goals forward. A father couldn't be prouder." A sick grin formed along Kenji's stitched face as more of Suzume's innards poured out of her and into him. As he had stated, he took no pleasure in the pain he was forcing her to endure, but he did take great pleasure in the knowledge of what she would become... and what she could do with that gift. Not the gift this pretender promised her, no; the gift of a true god. "This man who aims to change you is a pretender, Suzume. This is what real divinity is. The pain is temporary, but Hiraku Suzume will be forever!"
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:16 pm

Pain and nausea set in, and Suzume felt hoarse. She hardly heard her father's words as things progressed and with each part of her removed, Suzume lost something else. With her lungs went her breath, with her esophagus went her scream, with her stomach went the sickness and yet the pain remained as vibrant as ever. Blood and bone was gone as her head lolled forward and her eyes stared downward in the eerie silence that remained. Muscle, sinew, and tissue gone as her body went limp in her father's grasp. Eventually even the tears ceased to drip from her eyes.

With no voice, no breath, she felt as if she should have been dead, only the magicks of chakra and her father keeping life in her body. Her eyes fought to close and she wanted to beg him to stop, but no sound could come, no effort could even be made. She heard his words and wished she could taste the bile that should have been rising in the back of her throat. For a moment she wished Hijikata was there, in spite of knowing that her father could end any attempts to stop him. She would even have taken Ichiro for company in the moment though she was still unsure of whether the pirate could be trusted. Her father proclaimed her as forever, as if that were a victory, and her mind conjured an image of Yozei that briefly flickered beside the man before vanishing.

'That was the only forever I ever wanted...' she realized, wishing she could cry for what she just now realized was well and truly gone. ...forgive me, Yozei. Forgive what I will become.'

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:00 am

The pain in his daughter's face was far too obvious, but Kenji couldn't allow that to deter his ritual. If he had, then obviously she'd be dead by his hand... and that just wouldn't do. Given the timing, he wouldn't have the chance to reverse it, as he had in the past when she had died at his hands. No, this was a one chance kind of deal. "It's almost over Suzume." As he spoke, the last of her innards came rushing out into his body, including her brain, skull, eyes, spine... all that remained was her heart. And sure enough, after everything else came rushing out of her, the woman's heart came next. But he did not absorb the woman's heart into himself, no. The heart was the key.

He held the woman's lifeless, still heart in his hands, the aura of black chakra building around him to incredible heights. When he had done this to himself years and years ago, he had had to create an entire ritual complete with several high level fuuinjutsu to properly channel the chakra necessary to perform the transformation. But he was a god now; such things could be performed at his whim. The man's chakra filled his daughter's heart, causing the heart to glow with his black chakra... what would soon be her black chakra. And as he finished, he stood still and watched, waited... until finally the heart beat in his hands. It had been done. A sly grin crossed his face as he physically shoved the heart back into his daughter's body.

And as he did so, he'd also return to her her sensory organs; eyes, tongue, ears, nerves, nose would all remain. And as they returned to her, she would regain her consciousness long enough to see that Kenji was filling her body with the very same tendrils that he was comprised of. In fact, as he did it, he himself seemed to be slowly shrinking, while her body grew in size. "Almost... Done..." He seemed labored, tired... Though he looked up to his child with a small smile. He was saving her, but at what price? Well, the price of his own body, if she cared to guess. Once this was over, he would be no more, but he would forevermore be a part of her.
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:11 am

There came a point where the pain was gone, and yet darkness had come into its place. She was no longer aware of the tendrils that held her in place, she could no longer see her father's visage, nor feel the pulling and the pain of everything she was being yanked out. She floated in nothingness, unsure if she was dead or yet lived, simply existing between one world and the next. Her awareness only seemed to seep back in as something before her began to glow. Her senses returned, a heart of black chakra pulsed before her and yet she didn't feel like she was quite there. The heart thrust back into place, the tendrils began to fill her and the woman finally lifted her head to look at her father once more. As her body filled she could see him withering away, not yet aware that the eyes she now looked upon her father with, while still yellow, had black sclerae.

She felt like she should be panting, trying desperately to catch her breath and yet she wasn't. The pain that had overcome her before was now gone, and she simply stared at her father. "Don't go." she found herself saying quietly when she was able. Suddenly she was overcome with the simple fact that this was her father, and he was withering away in front of her.

Again.

All she wanted was to be near him, to wrap her arms around his waist as she had as a child not so long ago. The last thing she wanted to do was to watch him fall away to nothing again. "Is this real?" she asked quietly. "Or am I dreaming and you could yet return to me?"

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:22 am

Kenji's body grew thinner and thinner as his tendrils flowed into the woman before him, but as Suzume spoke again, he looked up at her newly blackened eyes... a grin of satisfaction on his face. "Heh... Don't worry, child. Kenji is forever. I am filling you with my power, and while this body may wither, I have more at my disposal. If it helps, think of it this way; I'll always be with you now. And one day, I will return Suzume. Gods do not die so easily... Hiraku is forever." His smile faded as the last bits of his tendrils entered the woman's body, finally filling her back up to a normal size and thickness typical of a human body.

Meanwhile, Kenji himself was a simple sack of flesh, barely anything left inside him. He dropped to a knee as the tendrils holding the woman released her, the weakness of his lack of insides showing. "This... Is as real as you believe it to be, Suzume. Worry not, Kenji is a constant in this world now. No matter where or when you are, I am there. Now... Go forth. Continue to serve my will. I have saved you... Put my sacrifice to good use." Suzume would have maybe a few moments to speak and interact with her father before this body of Kenji's proceeded to fall over, empty and lifeless.

And as soon as he did, Suzume would awaken to reality once more, the cocoon still surrounding her. She would have to force her way out, but the flesh had lost much of it's strength in the time she had been in there; it would be simple to tear through it.
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:36 am

Suzume was released to stand on her own two feet, immediately dropping to her knees as she found herself completely unfamiliar with the way her body worked now. She looked at the form that was what was left of her father and pulled herself across the darkened ground by her hands, reaching out with one to touch one of his. "I didn't want this." she said quietly, a pregnant statement with more meaning than one as she felt herself black out again, sinking into a mire.

As she came to within the cocoon, Suzume found herself disoriented and confused. The slick sick within the creation of Asura's she felt should have made her nauseous, but without the organ the feeling should originate from, it simply wasn't a thing. The cocoon no longer restricted breath either but she found it restricted movement. For a brief flicker she felt panic rise in her mind and her new body reacted on instinct. Where the tendrils stitched up her belly, the flesh opened and the tendrils seemed to fire forward. From the outside the tendrils would be seen suddenly ripping through the fleshy cocoon and forcing it open from within, slowly revealing Suzume as she still sat in what was once her father's chair.

Black and Yellow eyes scanned the room, soon settling on Asura as the tendrils still made quick work of the cocoon's remnants and freed her. At first the woman didn't say a word.

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:44 am

As movement stirred within the cocoon, the mutated thing of a man quirked an eyebrow with curiosity. Truthfully, even he had no idea what would become of the woman once she went through the metamorphosis... But he knew that she would emerge awakened, bathed in the glory of his god. To him, that was all that truly mattered. However, as black tendrils of inky darkness penetrated the fleshy cocoon he had crafted, his curiosity grew to insatiable heights. This... was not at all what he had expected. Finally, the cocoon was rent asunder, and Suzume sat in her father's chair once again, the remnants of the fleshy creation fading to nothingness as it's job was completed. She looked much like herself, though her skin seemed stitched and held together in places... And her eyes.

How fascinating.

"By the gods... What a transformation! Truly, your ascendance equals my own, Suzume! You have emerged far greater than what you once were! Priase Great K'thnguh!" The man smiled and laughed, raising his many deformed hands to the sky as he praised his god for bestowing this power upon Suzume. This transformation seemed familiar to him though, the same form that she had described to him before... her father's transformation. "Wait... This is your father's power, isn't it? Ahhhhh, I suppose it's true then. This was preordained; Fate has played it's part in this day!"
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:57 am

The cocoon had begun to dissipate, and Suzume's eyes wandered away from Asura as the man ranted, shifting to the scroll on the table where her hand still rested. She lifted her hand carefully, noting the way the seals on the scroll glowed briefly as the contact was broken. 'I wonder if I would find my organs in there now...' she wondered to herself as she looked to her own hand, turning it over and pausing as she stared at the palm. A break in the stitched up flesh showed a trio of tendrils pressing lightly as if to get through out of sheer curiosity. A grimaced crossed the woman's now stitched up face and she turned to look at Asura once more. "The only god whose glory I portray is my father's." she snarled, mentally shocked at the sound of her own voice. There was a slight layering to her voice, as if two, perhaps three, spoke with her as she did. It was an eerie sound, and one she wasn't sure she had heard when her father carried the same 'gift'.

She glanced at her hand and a tendril wiggled almost as if excited, as if... asking permission? A smirk crossed her stitched up lips as she looked to Asura and the tendril shot out, aiming to wrap around his neck. "You're no priest. Your process was botched from the start and my father intervened. Perhaps he's the one you should be praising." she snarled, feeling a new rage build in her she had never felt before. 'Was this a side effect?'

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:35 am

Asura's eyes grew wide with shock, but there was no fear in his eyes as the tendrils wrapped around his neck, a wide grin growing along his face as he allowed himself to dangle by the tendril, his back pressed against the wall. "Hng! Heh. Such rage, child! But, gah, it is to be expected! After... all... Your father... seems to have interceded. Interrupting... my ritual... the gall! But alas... Here you are... In your true, ascended form. You know... Choking me... really doesn't do anything... except maybe cause some discomfort." Asura spoke through gasps and choked breaths as best he could, and it took a while to get all the words out of course.

Asura did eventually hold up a finger to wag at her, when she proclaimed that his ritual was botched, and he should praise Kenji instead of his god. "Oh no... My ritual would... have worked. But divine intervention... It forges it's own way. Your father didn't want... to lose you... to my god. So he brought you... within his folds... instead. I'm not angry, but this isn't my failing... I'm being very generous right now. Don't mistake that generosity. Release me." By the end of it, Asura's eyes immediately focused in on Suzume, a rage unlike any she had seen before emanating from him. He had been nice up until now, but she was about to incur not his god's gift... but his wrath.
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:46 am

What Asura probably didn't realize was that the young woman had been trying to release him almost as soon as the tendril had wrapped around the man's neck. When she finally managed to, she stared down at her hand as it receded between the cracks of her flesh and wound itself into a stitch once more to hold it all closed. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to calm herself. 'Kenji's rage... I never saw it but I remember him telling me about it...' She shook her head, staring down at both of her hands now as she tried to understand. "That wasn't me, Asura-Sama." she said quietly, seeming to swallow hard yet again though the motion was entirely useless in her new body.

"What I saw... he made my body out of his own, its almost like he is still part of this. He told me about his old rage once but I never actually saw it..." If her hands could shake, she felt like they would be. "I'm sorry, Asura-Sama, I... I don't seem to have any control over this yet..." she added quietly, finally turning her now black and yellow eyes to Asura as she tried to understand her new body, and instead simply feared it.

TyDie

Daddy Dearest?

Post by TyDie » Sat Nov 23, 2019 7:32 pm

Asura's main eye quirked as he realized that even Suzume wasn't sure what was happening right now. When she finally got a hold of herself and released him, he dropped back down to his feet with a few small coughs to reopen his airways, then rubbed his neck a little while he continued to eye her. "My my, It seems the apple truly didn't fall far from the tree, hm? Still, I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now child. From what you have told me, your father had many years to control what he was. You have only just become that which he was. However, I would strongly suggest you come up with a way to garner that control sooner rather than later... I would hate to see what happens if you lost control in a more... public setting."

Asura went back to his sing songy, happy voice, his strange floaty mannerisms once more taking over as his hands flitted about in the air while he spoke. He concluded with a finger wag and a slightly ominous lilt to his tone, more of a playful warning then a threat. "In any case, I suggest a stretch. Perhaps you should go find some dark and lonely cave somewhere to get used to your new gifts, away from prying eyes. You clearly have much to digest... or well, actually, I guess you don't have anything to digest now, do you?" He chuckled to himself, clearly pleased with his own jokes at Suzume's expense. But after a moment he let out a sigh and waved his hand. "I kid, I kid. Is there anything more you would have of me, child?"

Once more, Asura bowed, waiting for the instruction to either leave and pursue his own ends, or a request of the woman who he had helped ascend beyond mortality.
Active Characters

Willoria

Daddy Dearest?

Post by Willoria » Sun Dec 29, 2019 1:26 pm

Asura's joke hardly registered with her, as Suzume rest her forehead against a hand and realized that if she could cry, she would be. Her mind went over the things that would no longer be the same to her, the things that she could never truly experience again. The first was food, but then her mind wandered to the Onsen and the day she had spent there with Hijikata, and then her mind went to Yozei and the night they had spent together. One thing after another came to her mind as she knew she would never experience them the same way again, if at all, and she realized she had truly stepped into her father's footsteps.

'Will they think me a monster? If they were to see me now?'

She pushed these thoughts aside with another pointless hard swallow and lifted her head to look towards Asura once more. "I need your help."

Return to “Other Countries”