[Graded][Grass Country] Tortured Lonely

Ace Trainer

[Graded][Grass Country] Tortured Lonely

Post by Ace Trainer » Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Iwamaru had departed, and Kozaki had carried the large bodied man they had taken out down into the interior of his own encampment. The man had been knocked out cold, his arms and legs broken, his jaw swollen, his neck purple from Kozaki's weapon pressing down on him suffocating him. Now, he was pinned to a wall, Kozaki had used Samsara to impale the man through his collar bone on each side of his neck, and through the flesh on his thighs, just along side the fragments of his femur. The long black rods stuck out far beyond the man's body. Allowing Kozaki to grab them and....twist if necessary. He smiled as the man whimpered in his slumber.

Leaning back in his chair, he kicked his feet on the table in front of him, biting into an apple he had taken from the bandits stores. He was sincerely surprised that bandits even had fruit in there stores, the bandits in Water Country didn't have a diet like that, who knows though. Perhaps the bandits in Grass were simply a different breed. Getting impatient, Kozaki came to his feet, walking up to the giant man and dropping his weapon in the ground, the weapon growing as a stool for him to step onto so he could get eye level with the sleeping man. He frowned, though he had bound this man to the wall in a very sadistic way, being this up-close to his body reminded him of himself...shackled to the wall in Star Fall. He shook his head, trying to rid of the thought as he reached up and spread the man's eye-lid. His eyes glassed over, this guy wasn't going to wake up on his own any time soon. Slapping him across the face, Kozaki tried to disturb his sleep.

"Oi. Get up.", he demanded. Shoving his knee into the mans gut. He grumbled, prompting Kozaki to slap him again, another grumble, then a growl.

"What the fuck is this.", the man's deep voice grumbled, trying to navigate what exactly was going on. Kozaki lowered to the ground, reaching down to grab his weapon and taking two steps back. Frowning, his shook the thought again, "You bug, let me down.", the man demanded.

"You can't be serious. Your legs are broken. What are you going to do? Slither out of here? You're better up there than not.", Kozaki retorted. The man gathred spit in his mouth, launching a lougie at Kozaki that landed just in front of his feet, "Fuck you.", he growled.

Kozaki turned his back to him, reaching for his apple and putting in back in his mouth and taking a large bite, not saying anything. In truth he was frowning, he'd been taught how to do this, but having been on the other side of it, he was getting a little disturbed. The flashbacks were coming quickly. Turning to face the man, he smiled again, his bright yellow eyes locked onto the man, "You can't see this. But your eyes are just like mine. Yellow.", he reached up, pulling his eyelid down to make his larger eyes even larger. "My chakra, thats energy shinobi folk use, is mixed in with yours, from these black rods. Turns you into a guy like me.", he smiled, "A taste of power like mine.", he took a step forward and grabbed the rod in the man's left leg, pushing downward leverage on it, evoking a scream of pain from the man. "Music."

"Fuck you.", he said as he breathed heavy.

"Do you know what a crucifix is?", Kozaki asked, not giving the man time to answer, "Of course not. You're an idiot. A crucifix is what you're on right now....kind of.", admittedly it wasn't a proper crucifix. Kozaki thought back to his own body tied to a wall, his arms extended out to his full wingspan. He shivered "Your arms are broken, your shoulders dislocated, I thought if I did a proper crucifix you'd be in too much pain. I like the slow work more.", he paused. "Anyways. So, your body is kind of stuck where it's at. So your diaphragm...thats the muscle that makes your lungs move, so you can breath, can only work so well. Think like...working at 25% efficacy.", he smiled at this, trying his best to paint a picture for the man who was slowly seeming to understand what was going on. "It basically means you can't get enough air, it just doesn't work, you run out slowly...and as it gets worse, your body tries to breath harder to compensate...then your shallow breaths drop the efficacy. Your body stuck in place, slowly suffocating....", he smiled, slapping the long bar attached to the man's left leg, causing another bellow of pain.

Kozaki took a heavy breath, remembering his own feeling of suffocation. "But, I'm not here to kill you.", this was a lie but he didn't need to know. "I can. You could be left to die here. It takes like 3 days. Or, I can give you a chance to survive. But I gotta get some info out of you. Not to mention, you were I guess attacking people? Killing folks in the village? Kind of rude.", Kozaki crossed his arms incredulously. "So lets stop, collaborate and listen....to each other, and try and work out a way to get what we both want. How about that buddy?", the man grumbled again.

His paused, seemingly thinking about what Kozaki was suggsting, before hocking another lougie at Kozaki's feet, "Fuck you."

Frustrated, Kozaki sighed, shaking his head, "Look man. All I want to know is why you've been harassing this village. It seems not to be a place worth much. So I get the feeling theres a little more going on than what meets the eye.", Kozaki offered forward.

The man growled, "We just needed to kill some time.", suddenly he would scream, as if a brand had just been pressed against his stomach. He twisted his body, pulling against the spikes impaled in his body which seemed to only aggravate the pain. Finally, whatever happened seem to subside, and Kozaki simply smiled at him. The man was huffing and puffing, it seemed he had quickly used up some of the limited oxygen supply Kozaki told him he had.

"By the way, if you lie, it'll only make it worse.", he laughed.

"My....magick, as you see it, works in many ways. But it does not permit lying.", Kozaki kind of liked that these guys were just random bumpkins that didn't know anything about shinobi arts and all that. Kozaki knew it wasn't magic, it was chakra. But, this guy didn't know heads or tails between the the two, so what harm was there in playing it up. Kozaki held his palm upwards, Samsara pooling in its center then jutting upwards in a spike.

"I know its not magic. You're a shinobi. You use chakra.", he spat the words like poison. Shinobi. Chakra. Disgusting words.

Kozaki paused, trying to maintain his cool composure while his mind processed what was just said. This guy knew what chakra was? He kicked his feet down, launching forward and placing a hand on the man's left iliac crest, placing downward pressure. The man let out a chilling scream, the spikes in his shoulder pulling through flesh, his lungs being stretched. "You just lost....maybe 12 hours? How the fuck do you know what a shinobi is."

The man's shouting stopped, replaced by laugher. "You said it yourself. Theres more here that meets the eye. Our camp is larger than the individuals here that you tore through. And we have two shinobi within our ranks, and they have trained many of us in rudimentary jutsu skills. As the leader of this camp, even I can use some jutsu....not that I can weave handseals like this.", Kozaki shook his head at this. Surely this guy was lying, right? But he knew, and even claimed to know hand seals.

"We were supposed to send scouts out to update on our situation today. A couple of minutes after you and your buddy showed up. Surely our camp is on its way now....it'll take them some time. A whole camp traveling can only move so fast. Maybe 200? All heading this way to fuck you and your little bitch partner up. They'll take you, tie you up like this. Beat you and break you until you're begging for death. They'll be here by sundown.", the man spit again, "You think what you're doing to me is bad? Just wait."

Kozaki took a couple steps back. His mind reeling. Tortured? Beaten? He thought back to the Land of Stars, hanging from that wall with chains around his wrists. He gulped. The image of the blood pooling under him as blood leaked out of his body seemed scarred into his mind. He couldn't go through that again.

"You're dead k---", the bandit never finished. Kozaki's weapon reached from his arm, a sharp spear launching across the room and impaling the man through his skull.

Kozaki frowned, turning to walk away.

He needed to tell Iwamaru so they could prepare. They had until sundown.
Mistaki ShioShiimu KozanGekko IndraShoshiki HeiyaHizashi Ikinari
Kirigakure No Sato
Kemurigakure no Sato

Taishou of Iron Country
Kirigakure No Sato
Genin
Experiment 81 v2
Sunagakure No Sato
Genin
The Soul Host
Iwagakure No Sato
Special Jounin
The Tungsten Princess
Sunagakure No Sato
Jounin
The Revolutionary
Past CharactersShow
[Kenketi Tenteki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Special Jounin]
[Setsuya Inka :: Sunagakure No Sato – The Soul Host – Special Jounin]
[Kaikyo Kohon :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shinwa Basuta no Suihouheki Yasahii :: Kirigakure No Sato – Mizukage :: Spirit of Capricorn, Topenga]
[Futokutei Hitoare :: Konohagakure No Sato – Pestilence (Four Horsemen) – Jounin]
[Aisu Koiji :: Kirigakure No Sato – Jounin]
[Shitagane Sakki :: Kumogakure No Sato – Genin]
[Batsu Betsuni :: Iwagakure No SatoJounin A Rank Missing Ninja]
[Futokutei Yasunari :: Konohagakure No Sato – Genin]
ChatangoShow
HonchkrOnu
ArticOnu
RichardUnknown
RichardGreen
RichardRed
RichardBlack
RichardGold