Yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me

Black Wake Crew Arrives at Jinjeku aka Pirate Island.

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:56 pm

The sound of the gulls was his first indication they were approaching their destination. The seabirds could only go so far from shore so the sound of their calls meant land was getting close even if it couldn't be seen. A smirk upon his tan sweaty face he looked towards the crew.

"Step lively men were almost there! Fresh drinks, hot food, and all the cooch you could want reside at Jinjeku... We just gotta get to the port without them sinking us first! Full Sails! Lets catch us a head wind."

Captain Ryōshi urged his men to work hard he went inside to the captains quarters and checked the maps. They were almost there. At least he hoped. Jinjeku was an uncharted island. Worse came to worse he'd go for a swim and use the currents to find his destination...

Umiko was out cold up in the crow's nest. She'd had a bit much to drink and had yet to wake up despite the sway of the ship. She probably would've carried on in this manner, had a bird not dropped a messy wet bomb on her face. She came to feeling the wetness and seeing the birds flying over head. She she touched her face...

"Damn flying rats! I'll kill you!!!!!!!"
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin
[color=#ff0080]

Yin Yang Divided
Naegi Waruhito

Genin
[color=#8b14f9]

King of Pirates-
Ryoshi Kaisui

B-Rank MN
[color=#7fffd4]

TheLegendaryCrabman

Post by TheLegendaryCrabman » Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:15 pm

The sun burned bright once more. Most people would point out thirst, hunger, scurvy or even legendary beasts and monsters as the dangers to be on the lookout for when living at sea. In truth, it was the sun. Scorching, uncaring and overall unrelenting it rained down its powerful rays upon the sails and ship and crew. None of the men lacked a tan, any that did were quick to gain it. The sails were always easy to identify and even clean if one could believe that. It certainly wasn't because of all the washing they did, the sun simply burned whatever tried to grab a hold of them.

"Brrr brrrr brr brrr brr brrrrrr...." Crabman shrugged with the closest thing to a smile he could conjure up. Who cared? Certainly not him, his body was barely affected by the sun and he had all the water to play in that he could ever desire. The sea was vast and filled with beauty, it was a shame they had to come to land at all. And yet, he'd heard stories of this place. Jinjeku Island, Kaisui hadn't stopped mentioning it for the past couple of months. And if there was one thing their Captain knew, it was where all the excitement lay waiting.

"Brrrrrrrrr! Brr brr!" Heeding his Captain's orders, he signalled to the rest of the men and began coordinating their efforts. Sails had to be stretched, the helm had to be manned and he was damned if the deck was going to stay in the sorry state they had left it after the previous night's festivities. He himself took hold of a barrel and began making his way below. After all, he had probably drunk half of it himself.

As he heard Umiko's rage-filled voice call out bloody murder his "smile" stretched wider. Home sweet boat.

phpBB [video]
NameVillageRankTeam
The Legendary CrabmanLand of SharksD-RankN/A
Toukai, MariKirigakure no SatoD-RankN/A

Izanagi

Post by Izanagi » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:08 pm

Ichiro grinned in excitement as they neared land, looking over the crew hard at work from his position at the helm. He wasn’t near as good a helmsman as the captain, but his instincts were keen, his reflexes sharp and his muscles growing in brawnier by the week. Where once was a thin traveling medic boy now stood a man, his forearms dark tan and bulging with muscle, his coal-black hair nearly to his shoulders. His face had grown rugged, patchy hair across his cheeks and a thicker gathering at his chin, growing a few inches long. His thin, salt-crusted blue jacket was rolled up past his elbows and unzipped to his stomach, underneath a dirty, sweat-stained white muscle shirt. His hood hung down and atop his head he wore a black pirate’s hat that he mostly only wore while at the helm, it was smaller and less decorated than Kaisui’s hat, though still commanded respect as the possession of the ships first mate. The Waterfall country natives’ teeth remained in fairly good condition at least, only slightly yellowed, as naturally hygiene and a balanced diet was less practical to maintain while at Sea. He longed for a good bathing, a cold drink and some fresh fruit and meat. Though he couldn’t deny the promise of women was a relief he desperately craved.

Like all pirates he had heard the legends of Jinjeku many times over the years but more often than ever before over the last few months. It seemed a wonderful safe haven for pirates, a paradise of indulgence and festivity where ones hard-earned coin could be spent away in less than a week if one wasn’t careful. And one day, with Kaisui’s strength and Ichiro at his side they might rule over such a place or at least command respect and admiration from the hundreds of other pirates that gathered there on strict terms of peace. His own aspirations were greater than simply the life of a pirate though this way of life had become a deep part of him that he doubted he could ever abandon completely. Kaisui, Umiko, and even crabman were his family now, perhaps even more so than the sister and father he had abandoned back in Waterfall country, the home that he still told himself he would one day return to. He laughed heartily, “Look who’s finally awake boys! Welcome back Umi!” he greeted playfully, steering the ship to catch a strong wind as the sails unfurled, lurching them forward suddenly though he was well prepared and kept a strong ready stance, feeling the wind through his hair beating back at the ever-bearing heat of the sun.

Natsuki Takeo - 17th Hokage, former Anbu Commander [DEAD]
Karagata Shinjiro - Kiri Bannin; Jinchuuriki, Overseer of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, Kintsugi
Haziwara Youji- Iwagakure Chunin
Takeda Ichiro - A-Rank Waterfall Country; Black Wake, Chishiki, Setsuzoku
Hyuuga Takeshi - Konoha Special Jounin; Anbu
Jouchaku Shigeko - Kiri Genin; HHD

Gilak

Post by Gilak » Tue Feb 02, 2021 5:20 am

Jinjeku,
Jinjeku's CoveShow
The land that only pirates would seek out for it is their safe haven. Its cove bustled with the many sounds of waves, gulls, and the ambience of a populated harbour. How ever there was something that seemed to be quite unique to those that were not from a free island such as Jinjeku. Thus sound was the many drunken singing of over 300 brothers and sisters that make their home. The mighty roar like waves of Sea Shanties swept out across the cove as if the land was a natural funnel for the sounds of the cove. Being tucked away and outsiders would simply hear the cove far before they would see its entrance. These sounds are a welcoming call to those who seek to prove to the world that they can be Legendary Seamen. The island seemed to never truly be at calm, never to rest while the ale is plenty and the ships still float.

Like other mornings the rays of sunlight shone into the small makeshift shack, alerting the small boy that the day was about to start once more. Like clockwork the boy swung his body off of his fishnet hammock and onto the sand covered wood floor of his small hut. His long brown hair seemed to always be in a mess when he first awoke, his eyes barely open as he reached up and took his white tee off of a rope that strung across the ceiling of his shack. Slipping his Tee on as the boy stepped out onto the sand rich path that led down towards the The Unwritten Coin, a pub that is known best for its Shattered Dragon ale, a ale that will leave your crew quite toasty if not careful. Maketa made his way down to the Pub, stopping only on the way to pick up his dagger and coin pouch stashed away under the base of a tree. As the boy finally made it down to the docks that hosted the pub, the sounds of his elders broke a smile upon the boy's face. Out of all the things i could have been born to, at least i was born a free boy and not a slave.

Swinging open the Doors of the pub the young Maketa was forced to duck as a large barrel was being carried out of the doors. Without thinking that there might be someone coming into the bar. The two men carrying the barrel stumbled over the young boy, falling out onto the dock. Just as the two men started to get up maketa has already sprung up onto the balls of his feet and was hoisting the barrel up onto one of his shoulders. "Sorry about that, let me help you guys out. Its the least i could do for causing the mess in the first place." The men kind of bewildered at first were trying to figure out how this youngster was able to lift and balance the barrel up over one shoulder when it took the two full grown men both carrying it out of the building. As if like fate was combing its hair through the young boy's hair, a woman with crimson red hair stepped out of the building, dragging a drunk man out onto the dock. "I be sworen, if i didn't tell you more than 3 times a week to not exhale the flames from the Shattered Dragon onto my bar! Go sober up before i make you strip the Barnacles off every ship in the harbor you Galley Slave!" After shifting her glare off of the drunk, her eyes landed onto the trio. Her tone rather annoyed a she looked at the small situation outside of her establishment. "Morning Powder monkeys, why are you lurking outside of my place?" Maketa spoke with a slight chuckle as he grabbed the arm of one of the sailors and hoisted them up to their feet. "Morning Miss Fortune, Sorry about the commotion that i caused. These men were walking out of the bar as i was entering, forcing them to the floor by mishap. So im going to do them a solid and bring their wares down to their ship for them." The redhead reached down and patted the boy on the back, her hips gyrating as she turned back towards her Establishment. "Do as you wish Little Flame, just don't forget the its your turn to help with the docks today." His eyes watched as she walked away, his eyes drifting over to the other two men who seemed to be drooling in almost comedic fashion over the woman. "Alright guys, lets go get this back onto your ship so i can get to start my shift."

The men made their way down to the dock, the sun about two finger lengths off of the horizon at this time. The Seaweed Sock harbor seemed to be rather inactive as the only ship docked here was their destination. this left the possibility for at least 4 more ships to dock before it was filled. The young boy walked up the foot ladder and dropped the barrel down onto the ship's deck before waving to the two men, the men tossed the boy a few Ryu and a pear from the side of the ship. Thanking the men the boy went to the end of the dock and sat onto onto of the support beams holding up the dock. So Sea of Plenty, What type of work will you bring me today?
OOCShow
That's right bitches, i made Miss Fortune from League of Legends Canon, Deal with it.https://www.narutosaigen.com/forums/pos ... &p=4180001#
Active Characters
Village of OriginCharacter Name & LinkRankColor
IwagakureFukusha, FudoGenin#FFED38
IwagakureUehara, OhtaGenin#FFCC1E
JinjekuEnkouten, MaketaD - Rank#D62100

Diatenshi

Post by Diatenshi » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:45 am

Umiko swore under her breath and pulled out her spyglass. As pissed off as she was she knew what gulls meant. Gulls meant pand. Land meant good food and a real bed! She looked around before she spotted it, the object of their desire. It was maybe an hour away possibly less. "Land Hoe! Just off the starboard side bow! Hoist the colors!"

"Hoist the colors you mangie curs! We'll make landfall by midday! Wouldn't wanna be mistaken for a merchant ship now would we? Hahahahaha" Kaisui barked out the order echoing his little sister. Last thing they needed was a raiding party bringing them down to Davy Jones. He stood stoically at the helm and guided his vessle to the right a bit. The real question was would they find Jinjeku's cove or be smashed up along its shore.

As the men scrambled to clean the deck and prepare for landing Kaisui called his firstmate to the helm... While he could hear the cacophony of the men in port comig from the islands he and the men struggled to find the cove in which they could dock. "We dont find the dock soon we'll either run a foul a sand bank or reef or worse yet become easy pickings for other pirates... Any suggestions aside from me jumping in and guiding the ship in myself? I'd really prefer to be standing imposing like at the helm when we arrive, not sopping wet from taking a swim..."

The large man was irritable as were most the men. Itd been too long since they'd had proper rations and he like the crew was sick of eaticg nothing but tack and fish. His large muscles were dark and thick from hours working on the ship. He was currently in little more than rags though he had appropriated a proper hat at least. His white shirt was shredded and his pants and vest were so salt worn and sun bleached that they were falling apart. The upside if it could be called that was Kaisui's very bulky and muscular physique was on display for the world to see. Umi had offered to steal pants from the crew numerous times but pants were not worth risking a mutiny over. Last thing he needed was a pissed off crew that was sunbaked and on their last legs to be come riled up over a pair of stolen pants.
Tools of WarShow

Will of Fire-
Senju Masaru

Genin
[color=orange]

Light of Hope-
Awai Akihiro

Genin
[color=red]

Viral Menace-
Toukai Chisaki

Chuunin